The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 10: Endgame

ROLAND

As Mistress’s eyes turn empty and her consciousness fades away, I silently curse myself. I thought I made all the precautions. Yet Mistress is now mindless and obedient to anyone in the room. Luckily I’m the only one who’s awake, so I can wake her…

All of a sudden Mistress’s voice is im my ears. The voice is are calling to me. Whispering orders in my ears. The commands order me to condition her. To make her what she was before. To take her power away, and fix things.

I’m getting confused. She’s empty. She can’t order me. Yet the voice is Mistress’s voice. I feel my mind being slowly torn apart. A strong headache starts, and I clutch my head, closing my eyes, hoping it would end. It’s almost as if all I know I am is pulled from all sides by something deep in my subconscious. It’s like being tied to horses by your limbs, and all horses want to run off into different directions, ripping you apart limb from limb…

These feelings and thoughts are all so unlike me. Thoughts of power, desires to control, want to order, need to own. Why are these in me? I’m an obedient slave to Mistress, not some commanding man… Yet the thoughts and feelings grow on me by the minute.

Then a memory thrusts itself into my mind. A godly figure talking to me. He says that I’m the chosen one, the one who is meant to be rewarded. He molds my body, from the overweight, clumsy old shell into what I am. Clarity comes to me. I’ve been changed. I wasn’t always like this. Someone made me a slave. And the only one tho could’ve done that is Renata. Suddenly as if a veil is removed I remember traces of her words to me. She made me feel weak and worthless, made me her plaything.

Yet I feel no anger. The godly figure steps to me, and grabs my shoulder. “Roland, you’re finally free then…” I look at him, and I feel anger swell up in me. “Why did you let her make me a slave???” He sighs. “That wasn’t me. And it wasn’t Renata either. The girl you see isn’t Renata. This girl has been corrupted by the power I accidentally let into her hands. But you can fix it. Order her to let go of the power, and she’ll be just like before she took it.”

My head reels as I realize all the things that happened. I’ve enslaved Julia, and turned her into Victoria. I’ve changed her for good, and I can’t undo it. Julia is forever gone. Only Victoria and Luna remain now. And there’s Theresa, John and Jane, still mindless and obedient. I’ll have to tend to them later. First I need to fix Renata.

I turn to her, confidence and strength in my voice that I sorely lacked before. “Renata, you will let go of the power you have wielded!” A green mist exits her, and float back to the dice, and as it absorbs the mist a faint glow returns to it.

The figure smiles. “Now that this is done, I’ll offer you a chance. You can’t leave John, Jane and Theresa like this. You can either enslave them to yourself, then make Victoria your slave as well, and deal with Renata later. Or I will wipe all of the shenanigans, all the passionate love between you and Renata, or between Victoria and you, the whole game as it was, and let you all go on to your merry lives. You’ll have to choose between being the owner of a great harem, taking care of your slaves and making them love you, or being morally ‘good’ by returning to the same, miserable life you were in before. And you have to make that decision soon. I can at most give you an hour to think it over. Make a throw once you made your decision!” With that he disappears.

I sink on my knees. This is… So overwhelming… I have to either become a proper Master, and own all in the room with me, or become a nobody again, depraved of love forever. I love Renata despite all that happened, and I love Victoria deeply, even though it was induced by Renata’s power-hungry self. Even if the cause wasn’t a natural one, the feeling is true, and I know it’s mutual. I’d have to give it all up…

And then I realize I don’t want to. Anything is better than being a nobody. I’ll rather give up the morality than happiness. And as such I make the throw, and the figure returns. My voice is shaky, but I’ve made my decision. “I’ll…” He cuts me off. “I know you decided that you’ll own all of them. Let me help you!” He smiles, and I feel myself empowered. I feel changes in myself. And this time around I welcome them, because I know they’ll make me a better Master for all my slaves…

As the changes are done, I order Renata to make Victoria my slave instead of hers. I have to take control from now on. Her mindless voice makes the necessary changes to Victoria, and as Vic’s gaze falls on me, her cheeks turn pink, and I can see her squirming even as she’s mindless. Good.

Now I order Victoria to enslave Theresa to me, and make John into Jane’s slave as it turns out that Jane is usually a domme. Of course I end up telling Victoria to make Jane into a slave to me, and a dom over John who I turn bi, the rule being that I’m free to fuck Jane whenever and however I desire so, and Renata or Vic are free to have sex with John if they want to. Perfect for me. At least John will get a nice lady over him, and he won’t be left out of all the fun...

Soon as I know all the changes are done, I wake everyone up. Victoria and Theresa kneel by my feet, and await orders. Renata steps to me, shy and apologetic. “Ro… I’m…”

I cut her off, smiling. “I don’t blame you babe. You were under the effect of all that power. I hold no grudges to you. In fact I still love you.” She blushes a dark crimson as I pull her into an embrace, visibly shocked over the fact I don’t want to hurt her.

She suddenly steps back, her hands trembling, voice shaking- “Ro… I need you to enslave me as well. I crave that power. I can’t help it… I need a strong hand guiding me, so I’ll never try to turn on you again. I love you, and I want to be with you, but can’t do it if I crave that sort of power...”

I look at her, weighing my chances. I know that she’s serious. Then an idea hits me. “I can do that, but there’s one condition.”

She looks at me suspiciously. “And what is it?”

I grin. “It’s only for so long that I can fix you. Remake you into your old, unscarred self. Then I’ll release you from slavery, and we’ll be the happiest couple on the world.”

She nods, so I quickly put Renata under, and enslave her, the rest of my harem watching, clearly getting off on my enslaving Renata. Victoria is making out with Theresa, both of them fingering the other. Jane is rubbing John’s cock against her as they also watch. As it’s done, and I’m about to snap my fingers to wake Renata up, they all surround me.

Renata opens her eyes, and looks at me, abject adoration glowing on her. She bows to me, and seductively calls out. “Master, I’m your devoted slavegirl. I love my sister-slaves and my brother-slave, and I know they love me just as much.” They all nod, and step to her, running their hands over Renata’s naked body, Vic starting to kiss her wildly. I stand. “Slaves, kneel!” They all snap away, and kneel in front of me, eyes locked on the floor. “Now that your last sister has joined you, you will all please me. I want you Renata, Theresa and Vic to be with me, while you John will obey Jane’s commands.” They reply in perfect unison, of course. “Yes, Master!” And we head to the bedroom, where I make sure all of their beliefs are reinforced thoroughly…

* * *