The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Episode 11: Epilogue

ROLAND

4 months have passed. 4 very happy, and very sex-filled months. Being a harem master is great fun. I love all of my slaves, and they all love me, and love each other almost as much as they all love me. It’s the best decision I’ve ever made. And now that Renata is finally fixed, I’ll release her. But just as I’m about to put her under, she steps to me. “Master… I don’t want to be set free. I love being your slave. It’s so good to not have to worry about anything else other than obeying all of your commands… Please let me remain as I am…”

I’m taken aback. That wasn’t the plan… Then an idea hits me. “Renata, if you want, I can make you an alternate personality. One where you remain a devoted slave, and one that I can put you into at will. But your main personality would be Renata, my loving and loyal girlfriend, and Mistress of my harem…”

She seems a little disappointed. “I don’t want to be in control…” I hug her tightly. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get to be a slavegirl often.” She squeals happily, and kneels. “Then Master, do as you wish…”

I put her under one last time, and make the changes. I ponder on her slave name a lot. A bunch of ideas pop in my mind.In the end I stick with the first that came to mind, Denise. As the changes are done, I look for a good trigger word for the lovely Denise. One comes to mind. “Renata, whenever you hear me say ‘Quality time’, you shall switch between your personalities, Renata, my loving girlfriend, and wife-to-be, and Denise, my utterly obedient and devoted slave. You’ll have all your memories of yourself, and you’ll remember all that you did as Denise when you return to be Renata, and vice versa. You’ll love me more every time you switch between personalities. You’ll wake up as Renata. Understood?” She calls out. “Yes Master!”

I grin, and wake her up, smiling wide. “I think we should have some Quality time…” Her eyes glaze over, then focus on me again, and she kneels. “Your devoted and obedient slave Denise is ready to serve you Master!” I nod. “That’s enough Quality time for now.” She loses focus again for a second, then grins. “Ro, it works! Thank you…” She runs and hugs me, and I embrace her lovingly. It does indeed. Then I hear a whisper in my mind. “Roland, we need to talk…” I excuse myself, and order my slaves to please Renata while I’m out.

I walk to the kitchen, and Termion is standing there. He seems tense. “Roland, I have sad news. I have to move on to a new person. My Creator reassigned me. I hope we’ll meet again…” I smile. “I’m sure of that Termion. And thank you for everything.” He grins. “I’ll need you to bring the dice to the new owner though. And please, don’t try to contact the new Rewarded. Let things run their course. “ He winks at me, and I grin. Of course, theatrical as always… I nod. “Sure thing Termion, I gotcha covered.” It’s the least I can do. The delivery is fast, the new target not living far from me. I drop the sac in the recipient’s mailbox, and go home. I’m sure Termion will make it great for whoever the new Rewarded is… And maybe one day I can meet them, and their harem which I have no doubt they will create. That’s gonna be a bunch of fun...

* * *