The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cara Loft — Crypt Detective

Chapter 3 — Girls Night Out

Cara tossed and turned in her sleep as dreams of lathering Suzi’s body raced through her mind. She shot bolt upright in her bed as the sounds of sex came murmuring through her bedroom wall.

She was soaking wet, both from sweat as well as from the heat in her pussy and she collapsed back down before rolling over to a dry area of her bed.

But the sounds coming from Suzi’s bedroom only made it worse, and this wasn’t the first time she heard them. It had been two weeks ago, on a Friday night, Cara had been reading a fashion magazine in bed when she’d heard Suzi’s excited voice slam the door to her condo and a few minutes later the passionate sounds of Suzi making love to someone.

Perhaps love wasn’t the right word, it was more sex. Raw, hard pounding, sex. Cara was pretty sure she could hear each thrust he made into Suzi and the subsequent gasp that Suzi let out. It seemed to go on forever until Suzi literally screamed out at the top of her lungs in what Cara could only assume was pure pleasure.

Cara might have gone over to complain about the noise, if she hadn’t found herself masturbating to it before it was over. It had been so strange, the feelings that the sounds instilled in her and before she knew it, she too was cumming. Though she’d done Suzi the favour of muffling her own cries into her pillow.

The next day she’d mentioned in passing that there had been a lot of “noise” coming from Suzi’s condo and Suzi just couldn’t hold it in and let out every last detail of the night before. How she’d meet him at a bar, how he was some high flying stockbroker, how he made her pussy come alive with every stroke, how he’d cum inside of her and sent a rocking orgasm through her.

Cara wanted to tell her to stop, but for some reason, she just nodded her head and listened intently to every word. When she was finished their workout and shower, to which Suzi seemed to never bring any soap too, not that Cara complained. They’d headed back up to Suzi’s condo and Cara noticed it was a mirror image of Cara’s, realizing that their bedrooms were right next to each other, which explained why Cara could hear Suzi’s escapades so well.

But tonight Cara’s fingers had already made their way to her pussy, slowly rubbing her own clit in time with the sounds Suzi was making, until Cara could tell Suzi was close and Cara stepped up her efforts.

She was rewarded with an orgasm just as she heard Suzi cry out as well.

Cara tossed her sheets off and headed to the bathroom where she turned on the shower, full blast on cold, and stepped in.

* * *

“Come on Cara, why don’t you come out with me this week. I mean, you really need to get laid right?” Suzi said sitting across from Cara at the restaurant.

“Well, I don’t know. I mean clubs aren’t really my thing...” he replied, biting her lower lip not wanting to acknowledge the fact that she did need to get laid or that Suzi’s constant flow of men into her condo had almost driven her to the edge of barging in and joining them.

“Oh come on girl, we’ll go shopping and get you something to wear! It will be so much fun!”

Cara cast her gaze downward and nodded slightly, unable to form the words to either agree or disagree with Suzi in the moment.

“That’s great! Come on, let’s go!” Suzi said, tossing some money down on the table and grabbing Cara’s hand, pulling her up and dragging her out of the restaurant.

It was true that Cara didn’t have anything to wear to a club, of course, she’d spent her adult life running around the seediest places in the world, and that hadn’t called for clubwear.

Suzi, on the other hand, seemed to only have outfits that were appropriate for a club. Even today, in contrast to Cara’s simple blue top and khaki pants, Suzi was decked out in a tight-fitting dress that seemed to shimmer in the sunlight, showed off her cleavage and barely come down below her panty line. Though Cara suspected she wasn’t wearing any panties, just in case it rode up and they might show.

Before Cara knew it, the two of them were in a taxi, rushing to one of the many shops that Suzi had gushed to Cara about in their many workouts. When they arrived, it was just like Suzi had described it, filled with glittery dresses, tight skirts, barely-there tops and heels that seemed to defy gravity.

Suzi pulled her to the back of the store where the change rooms were, grabbing several items on their way by and then pushed them into her hands, “Here, try this and I’ll go get some more...” Suzi said and turned, almost sprinting back into the rows of clothing.

Cara looked down at the skimpy skirt and top and wanted to protest, but Suzi was gone and so Cara opened one of the change room doors and stepped in. A few minutes later Suzi was knocking on the door as Cara stood staring into the mirror, half horrified, half ecstatic.

“Come on slowpoke, what’s the holdup? Get out her already!” Suzi said and Cara wasn’t sure if she could do it, but her feet seemed to move on their own and before she knew it she was standing in front of Suzi.

“Oh that skirt is so cute on you!” she gushed and Cara looked down at the shiny black mini skirt that hardly covered anything.

“But that top is just so wrong!” Suzi continued and Cara wasn’t sure what to say. She didn’t know if either were right but the thin yellow material of the top with the plunging neckline did no favours to her small B cup breasts.

“Here, try these!” Suzi said and pushed another set of clothing into Cara’s hands before grabbing her by the shoulders and pushing her back into the change room.

Minutes later Cara emerged once more to Suzi’s critical gaze, “That tops a lot better but that skirt is way too long!” she said.

Cara’s skirt was only maybe 3 inches longer than the first one, but was white and covered with sequens, while her pink top ended just above her belly button but covered her entire torso and had long sleeves.

Suzi pushed another set of clothing into her hands, this time accompanied by a pair of high heels before she headed back out into the racks of clothing, leaving Cara to once more change.

* * *

Cara stepped out of her condo to Suzi’s smiling face and she couldn’t help but smile back. Suzi was wearing a tight red dress that looped over her shoulders and met behind her neck, it dove all the way down to each side of her cleavage before meeting up at her navel once more and wrapping around her ass as a short skirt.

“Oh my god, you look great Cara!” Suzi enthused as she flung her hands out and wrapped them around Cara in a hug.

“Th... thanks.” Cara replied, no as confident as Suzi was in her fashion choice. She was dressed in all black, starting with a set of wedge heels that added a good 8 inches to her height, followed by a tight skirt that hugged her bum before ending just a few inches below it. A black lace top, with long sleeves that ended just above her skirt finished off the ensemble.

In her hands, she clutched a tiny black purse that only had her phone and ID in it. She held up her purse and gave a concerned look to Suzi, “Are you sure about... this” she said bobbing it up and down slightly.

“Of course silly! You don’t need any money, the guys are going to eat you up and pay for everything!”

Cara bit her lower lip, Suzi had been right about, well, everything so far but something just nagged at her that she should be paying her own way instead of taking advantage of strange men.

She’d said as much earlier in the day during their workout together but Suzi had just brushed her concern aside with the wave of her hand, “That’s what guys are there for silly!” she’d said and that had ended the conversation.

“Come on, let’s go!” Suzi said and grabbed Cara’s hand, leading her to the elevator and eventually to the waiting taxi.

* * *

The music pounded along with the lights in the club and Cara stood over by a wall, her purse clutched in her right hand as her left reached across and clutched her right arm.

She looked out on to the dance floor, Suzi was rubbing up against some guy she’d just met and Cara was amazed that it wasn’t even the first, second or fifth one she had done so with. And she’d turned down many more.

Each time Suzi had come back to Cara and gushed about how hard their bodies were, or how much money they had or whatever had stood out in Suzi’s mind that had made her say yes.

Cara was having a hard time of it, to be honest, she’d always been the center of attention in any room she walked in to. Either because of her title, her position at the company, or the twin guns that often hung from the holsters at her sides.

But here, almost no one had even noticed her. Oh, there had been two guys that had approached them, both seemed more interested in Suzi than her, but they’d asked both Cara and Suzi to dance. Suzi had batted them away with a limp-wristed wave and they’d slunk off.

Before Cara could ask why, Suzi had leaned in and whispered/yelled over the music, “Scrubs, got no money!”

The current song ended and Suzi sashayed her way back to Cara, all smiles, her hard nipples clearly showing throw the thin red material of her dress.

“God he was hot!” she said as she wiggled to the next song as it started, “But such a small dick!” she said and laughed.

Cara looked out to the crowd and her eyes went wide as she ducked in behind Suzi, “Oh god, he can’t see me like this!” she said and Suzi looked behind her at the trembling Cara.

“Who?” Suzi asked and Cara pointed her towards a man across the room that didn’t quite seem to fit in.

“Him? Do you know who that is!?!” Suzi said excitedly.

“Of course I do!” Cara said in a near panic.

“That’s Lord Stanton! Do you know him? Can you introduce me?” Suzi asked.

“Yes! I know him. No I won’t introduce you, we have to leave!” Cara replied pushing Suzi towards the door.

George Stanton, or Lord Stanton as Suzi called him, was at the top of Cara’s list of possible heads of The Guild. Even if he wasn’t the head, he was certainly a senior member of it and she had no intention of being spotted dressed up like this by him.

Suzi protested a bit as Cara pushed her closer and closer to the door until she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks, “Oh hi Jimmy!” Suzi said and Cara popped her head out from behind Suzi’s body.

“Hey Suzi, how’s it going?” the impossibly attractive man named Jimmy replied and wrapped an arm around Suzi’s tiny waist.

“Suzi, we have to...” Cara said emerging from behind Suzi only to be confronted with a similarly handsome man standing beside Jimmy.

“And who’s your friend?” Suzi gushed as she stepped into Jimmy’s embrace.

“This? Oh, this is my brother Tommy.” Jimmy said as he tossed his head to the side slightly indicating the man in front of Cara.

Tommy smiled and reach down to take Cara’s hand, lifting it up and kissing it gently, “And who might you be?” Tommy asked with a smile across his lips.

“I... I... I’m Cara!” she let out in a squeak just as Tommy stepped beside her and put his arm around her own waist.

* * *

Cara felt Tommy’s cock push deep into her pussy and she let out a loud gasp, “Oh god Tommy, yes!”

The four of them had left the club together just moments after meeting and Suzi and Jimmy had been making out in the cab all the way home, causing Cara’s pussy to get wetter and wetter with every mile they drove.

By the time they’d gotten into the elevator, Cara had nearly jumped Tommy, pushing herself against him, kissing him and pushing her tongue into his mouth. He’d returned the favour and his hands had roamed over her body, finding her ass and squeezing it just before the elevator opened and the four of them poured out of it.

Tommy pulled out and drove back into her once more and she grabbed one of her own small breasts, pinching the nipple as she did so. From behind the wall that connected her bedroom to Suzi’s, she could hear Jimmy similarly pounding away at Suzi.

It seemed to go on forever, pleasure coursing through her body as the need that had been building up for weeks was finally being satisfied. When she felt him release, her body jerked and spasmed as her orgasm crashed over her.