The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cara Loft — Crypt Detective

Chapter 4 — Changes

Cara smiled and nodded as Suzi told her all about Jimmy from the night before. How he’d grabbed her tits and pulled on her nipples. How he’d slid his dick between them and even slapped them with it before flipping her over and taking her doggy style.

Cara pouted a little, confiding in Suzi that while Tommy had brought her the best orgasm of her life, that he’d hardly paid any attention to her breasts.

“Well honey, what do you expect?” Suzi had replied as she gave her tits a little shake.

Cara knew exactly what she meant, of course, she’d watch man after man approach Suzi at the club, their eyes fixed upon her cleavage, only leaving it to the last moment to look Suzi in the eyes.

Cara had garnered no such attention with her small B cups, even with the push-up bra that Suzi had picked out for her. In fact, the only reason that she’d gotten laid at all was because Jimmy had zeroed in on Suzi’s tits and Tommy, being the dutiful wingman, had bedded Cara.

Not that Cara was complaining of course, she really had needed to get laid and Tommy had been more than up to the task, it was just that Suzi had clearly had more fun then Cara had.

“I know, but what can I do?” Cara said exacerbatedly.

“Oh honey, what can you do? Do you think I got these puppies through puberty?” Suzi replied and shook her tits once more.

“These are some of the best tits money can buy honey. And you can have them too.” Suzi continued with a wink.

“I... I can?” Cara’s whole face brightened. Of course she’d known Suzi’s tits were store-bought, but the thought had somehow never crossed her mind that she could do the same.

“Of course you can, let me give you my surgeon’s number. He’s simply the best!” Suzi said and picked up her phone, a moment later Cara’s own phone buzzed as the surgeon’s contact information arrived.

“Would... would you come with me?” Cara asked her friend, unsure if she could go through with it without Suzi’s support.

“Of course silly!”

* * *

Cara felt Suzi squeeze her hand as she let out a moan, the anesthesia was wearing off and Cara’s vision was starting to clear.

“How are you feeling baby?” Suzi asked and Cara let out another small moan.

“Oh don’t worry, Suzi’s gonna take good care of you.” Suzi said as she started to help Cara sit upright, the tight bandages across her chest feeling odd, almost as odd as the extra weight.

A few minutes later Cara was mostly dressed and being wheeled out to the front entrance of the clinic, her head still a fog from the operation, Suzi did most of the work getting them home.

For some reason having Suzi there just made everything feel like it was going to be alright and so she let her guide her into her room and finally into her bed. A few pain pills later and Cara was drifting off to sleep, a set of headphones over her ears as Suzi smiled down on her.

The next few days were a haze of pain and confusion as Suzi tended to Cara’s every need. Bringing her the pills she had to take, massaging her breasts at the appointed time, feeding her food, helping her to the bathroom. Cara couldn’t have been more appreciative of Suzi’s help even if she wanted to.

It was on the forth, or maybe fifth day, it was so hard to tell, that she finally came around to her senses. She opened her eyes, laying on her bed, a set of headphones on with the hiss of white noise in them and no pain in her chest.

She looked down at the two large orbs that stuck out from her, obstructing the view of her feet, and smiled broadly.

God they looked amazing!

They might even be larger than Suzi’s, Cara thought as her hands raised up to touch them. They were still sensitive, but a gently squeeze sent a wave of pleasure through her and she instantly knew she’d done the right thing.

“Oh! Is sleepy head finally awake?” Suzi asked as she entered Cara’s bedroom, a bowl of steaming soup on a tray that she carried.

Cara blinked several times before replying, “Oh that smells delicious!”

Suzi sat down on the side of the bed and set the tray in front of Cara, the smell of the chicken soup wafting up to her. Cara was about to reach for the spoon when her hand stopped for some reason, she scrunched her forehead for a moment before Suzi picked the spoon up, scooped up some soup and raised it to Cara’s lips.

Cara smiled as Suzi feed her the soup and thanked her when it was all finished.

It was only then that she realized that static still filled her ears, “Ah, Suzi, what’s with the headphones?” she asked.

“Oh, the doctor said they would help with the pain. Do they?” Suzi asked in response.

“Ugh, yeah? I guess. I mean I don’t have any pain.”

“Oh goody! You should keep wearing them for a while then, don’t you agree?”

“Yeah, sure, sounds good.” Cara replied and smiled, “So, uhm, when can I see them?” she asked as she looked down at her tits.

She blinked a few times as she realized they were tits, just like Suzi’s. Not the small breasts she had before, but full-blown tits that stuck out from her and let everyone know what they were. She smiled as the word rolled around in her mind for a while until Suzi finally responded.

“Soon honey, you have a follow-up appointment with the doc in two days.” Suzi said and reached out, stroking the side of Cara’s face.

Over the next hour or so Suzi went over everything Cara needed to do; change the dressings, massage them, clean them, empty the drains, everything and Cara listen intently to it all over the gentle hiss of the white noise that came from the headphones.

* * *

Cara looked down as the doctor removed the bandages from her tits, the two perfectly round globes sat high on her chest and she let out a small squeal of excitement as they were revealed.

“I take that as approval then?” the doctor asked and Cara looked up at him and nodded her head enthusiastically.

“Oh god yes Doc!” she said as she half turned to Suzi proudly showing off her new tits to her.

Suzi smiled and nodded in approval.

“Good. Now keep up the massaging for the next few weeks, but you should be ready to resume your normal activities by the end of next week. If you have any concerns, just let me know.”

“Uhm, Doc... about the headphones...” Cara started to ask and noticed the doctor turn to Suzi who nodded back at him.

“Do you want to keep using them?” he asked hesitantly.

“Oh yes... I mean... if it’s ok?” she replied excitedly before thinking better of it and finishing off cautiously.

“You can keep using them for as long as you think necessary.” he replied and a wide smile came to Cara’s face.

“Thanks Doc, for everything!”

* * *

Cara rubbed up against the man she was dancing with, her large tits pushed into his chest as a look of lust was plastered across her face.

She wasn’t taking this one home of course, he was just too young and inexperienced, but he was fun to play with for a while. She almost let out a giggle at the thought as the song ended and she looked around for Suzi, who had similarly just finished with her latest target.

The two met just at the edge of the dance floor and exchanged stories as they both fixed their dresses and hair before starting to scan the club for what they were both looking for. Cara loved the blonde streaks the hairdresser had put into her long dark hair, she wasn’t sure if she’d go for even more next time of just take the plunge and go fully bleached blonde.

Tonight Cara was wearing a sparkly blue dress that was comprised of two thick bands that came down over her tits before joining up with a miniskirt of the same material. The dress showed off both the cleavage between her tits as well as the ample side cleavage that she now possessed.

“Hey look, it’s Lord Stanton! Do you want to leave?” Suzi cried out in a half squeal and Cara swiveled her head to look over to him.

The last time Cara had seen him it had seemed so important to avoid him, but now, she didn’t give it a second thought, “God no! Who cares about him?”

Suzi smiled and grabbed Cara’s hand, pulling her back on to the dance floor where the two of them nearly made out together to the appreciative crowd that looked on.

* * *

Cara slid the dildo into her pussy as she squeezed her tit and moaned. She’d been masturbating a lot lately, several times a day if she was honest, well at least when she wasn’t bringing some hot stud home from the clubs of course.

She and Suzi were getting quite the reputations as complete sluts and there never seemed to be an end to the stream of men that lined up to find out.

Of course most of them they turned down, but a lucky few found out the truth. Some even got to take them both home at the same time!

Cara pushed it in deeper and gave her tit a slap, sending a wave of pleasure through her that none of the men that she brought home seemed to be able to do. They were missing something that she just couldn’t put her finger on. Suzi called it “the magic touch”, but Cara suspected it was just a big enough dick.

The hiss of the white noise from the headphones brought her higher and higher until her orgasm finally crashed over her and she collapsed on to the bed and drifted off to sleep.

* * *

Cara hung off of Suzi’s arm and she knew there was someone on the other one, but she was drunk and horny enough not to care who it was as long as he had a dick to stuff in her.

She made out with Suzi for most of the ride home, the man’s hands roaming across both Cara’s and Suzi’s bodies throughout the entire trip until the reached Cara’s condo.

When they got into Cara’s bedroom, the man sat across the room as Suzi guided Cara to the bed. Propping Cara up on a pillow, Suzi retrieved Cara’s trusty dildo and placed it in her hands, then slipped the headphones over her ears and smiled down at her.

“Cara dear, would you masturbate for a while? I think our guest would like to watch while I give him a blow job.” Suzi said as she walked back over to the man and dropped to her knees.

Cara just smiled and popped her tits out from her flimsy dress before lifting the skirt up and revealing her bare pussy and sliding the dildo into it.

Minutes later she was lost in the pleasure of it all, not noticing Suzi standing up and guiding the man over to the bed.

Her attention came to full to them when Suzi spoke, “Cara Loft, Crypt Detective”, and a wave of memories flooded back into her mind.

It was all wrong! She wasn’t a slut! She was Lady Loft, not some big-titted bimbo that slept with anyone that looked cross-eyed at her tits!

But despite the realization that something was horribly wrong, her hands did not stop sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy or pinching and squeezing her tits. A confused look crossed her face that was intermixed with pleasure as well.

“I see it has worked exactly as planned.” the man said and Cara’s attention focused on his face, the horror of it all intensifying as she recognized George Stanton looked down at her with a smirk across his lips.

Suzi smiled and leaned in against him, “Oh yeah Lord Stanton, she’s a complete bimbo slut now.”

Cara fought against whatever was happening with all of her will, “Ngh.... ngh... not a... a bimbo... slut...” she managed to get out between ragged breaths.

“Oh baby, sure you are! And do you want to know how I did it?” Suzi asked as she leaned over and touched the tip of Cara’s noise with the long nail of her index finger.

Cara managed to nod her head before biting her lower lip as another wave of pleasure came from the dildo deep inside of her.

“Well you were right of course, Lord Stanton is part of The Guild and he arranged for all of this to happen. Everything. From the bankruptcy of your company right down to those two big fake tits stuck to your chest.” Suzi said and crossed her arms under her own impressive tits before a satisfied smile crossed her lips.

“I’m sure you suspected the bankruptcy was the work of The Guild, after all, how could so many things go wrong in just the right order? The truth is that they couldn’t by themselves, The Guild paid off dozens of managers and staff in key positions to ensure the companies failure. They are all now well-paid employees of The Guild of course.” George Stanton said with a wicked grin on his face.

Suzi shook her head as she spoke again, “You never even recognized me, did you? No, of course not, why would you recognize poor little Suzanne Watson?”

Cara recognized the name instantly, she’d gone to grade school with her, Cara had tormented the scrawny little tomboy just like all the other students. But unlike the others, Cara’s father had taken over Suzanne’s father’s company in a hostile move that left the family nearly penniless.

“Th... that... that wasn’t... my fault...” Cara managed to get out once more.

“Nor was it your fault that your great-great-grandfather stole the title of Duke of Norfolk from my family, but alas I cannot take my revenge on him nor can Suzi take revenge on your father. So it is just a happy coincidence that we both get to take it out on you.” George Stanton said with the same self-satisfied grin that was on Suzi’s face.

“Wh... when I... I get... free...” Cara tried to form a threat but it was weak and not intimidating at all.

“When you get free?” George Stanton chuckled, “What makes you think you are going to get free? This has all been planned down to the most minute detail, including this little interlude.”

“Oh yes, that’s right Cara. I moved in here two weeks before you arrived and made sure everything was set up perfectly. The Guild had to buy out the previous owner of this condo at quite a premium just so that I could have it. The subsonic subliminal message generator that I placed under my bed right up against the wall wouldn’t do any good if it wasn’t directed right at you each and every night.”

Cara winced at how much planning must have gone into this just as she let out another gasp.

“Yes, The Guild balked at the cost of all this at first. They had suggested a more... direct, solution to the problem. I managed to convince the council that such a move would bring too much attention to The Guild. Then, after your last escapade cost The Guild millions, the last roadblocks were cleared for me. I guess I should thank you for being so dogged in your pursuit.” George said, ending with a little chuckle.

“And when Lord Stanton approached me with his plan, well, I just couldn’t wait to get started!” Suzi beamed at Cara.

“Bu... but... you did... that to... yourself... just... get even?” Cara stuttered as her hand landed a slap on her tit and her whole body shuttered from the pleasure.

“Oh my dear, no! Why I had done this long before Lord Stanton approached me. Without my family money, I had to make do with what I had after all. No, all that teasing from the children made it very clear to me that you either fit in or get left behind. These were a sweet sixteen present from my father and the rest was just plain old hard work.” Suzie said, waving at her tits, “Of course lowering myself to associate with the likes of you... well, there had to be some sacrifices to be made I guess.”

“Of course the subsonics could only take you so far. To really get into that pretty little head of yours we needed a more direct route.” George said as he tapped the side of his head and Cara instantly knew what the headphones were for.

Not for any kind of pain management, but a more direct route into her mind. And it was true, it had taken them months and months of slow work to get her into a dress and out to a club where she longed to be more like Suzi. But once Suzi had placed the headphones on her after the surgery things progressed much faster. In mere weeks she’d become a complete slut, eager to take any cock that was presented to her.

“Now then Cara, if you ask me very nicely, I’ll tell you what’s going to happen next.” George said as he leaned over towards her, his hands clasped behind his back.

She wasn’t sure she wanted to know, but something of her old self managed to bubble up and form the words, “You… you… bastard... tell... tell me!” she managed to get out between gritted teeth.

“Haha, of course Cara, do you recognize this?” he said, whipping his hand from behind him and presenting an envelope to her.

Her eyes widened with recognition of the fancy scrollwork on the invitation, “The Loft Family Charity Masquerade Gala”.

She managed to shake her head from side to side, her family had been holding the gala since she was a small girl and there had only been one year where she had not attended, the year she spent in the jungle. And while she was no longer involved in it, she had agreed to let them continue to use the family name for a good cause.

“It’s just in a few days and I find myself in need of a plus one. I think a busty bimbo slut like yourself would make a perfect accessory for me to take.”

“Oh I agree.” Suzi nodded her head, “I think a slut like this one might even get under the table and give you a blow job while the important men are giving their speeches.”

Cara was near panic as well as near orgasm as they laughed between themselves.

“Of course, that’s just over the next few days. I have longer-term plans for you as well, including our imminent marriage. After all, I do still need to reclaim my family’s rightful title. But don’t worry, it won’t last long. There will be a nice little signing ceremony for the prenup where you agree to get nothing if I divorce you as well granting my existing son the title of Duke of Norfolk.”

“You... you won’t get... away... Richard!”

“Oh, you mean that nice young man that you went on all of those adventures together with? Well, you went on the adventures, you left him behind in the mansion or RV or whatever you were using as a control room at the time. It turns out that after a half dozen years of leading a man on, only to dump him with nothing but the clothes on his back and no job, does not lend him to be particularly sympathetic to your situation.”

“Nugh... nugh.. not my...fault...”

“True, but he didn’t know that. Well at least at first. Once The Guild hired him through one of our many fronts, at quite a pay raise I might add, he was much happier about his life in general. By the time he had figured out the truth it was only a matter of letting him in on the plan and assuring him he’d have you to himself for a few weeks once I was done with you of course, to bring him fully on board.”

Cara’s gasped once more as another pillar of her world collapsed from beneath her. She had always known that Richard had a crush on her, but she never led him on, at least not intentionally. But she had to admit he’d stayed longer than any rational person would have and she had let it go on.

“Ngh.. ugh... ugh!” Cara let out several grunts as she bucked her hips against the dildo, desperate to cum but with no relief in sight.

“Oh goody, she’s ready!” Suzi cried out as Cara continued to pound away at her pussy with the dildo.

“Yes, she looks like she is.” George replied and sat down on the bed beside Cara.

He reached out and gently took one of her nipples between his thumb and finger, “Now Cara, how does this feel?”

She let out a cry of pure bliss as the pleasure coming from her nipple caused her whole body to spasm again and again until he released it.

She hadn’t cum, but it had been so close, “Please... please...” she looked at him, her eyes begging for more as something Suzi had said before rose to the top of her mind, “the magic touch”.

Oh god, he had it! Whatever it was, he had it and she knew that if he fucked her she’d be lost forever in the pleasure it would bring.

He smiled at her, “Please what Cara?”

“Please...” she begged, not sure what she was begging for until his hand gently made it’s way down from her tits, across her stomach to find her swollen clit awaiting him. As so as he made contact she arched her back, pushing herself on to his hand as hard as she could.

“PLEASE FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME!” she cried out as she flung the dildo across the room, it’s useless ministrations lost in a haze of need from the simple touch of his hand.

He mounted her and rode her hard and fast, each thrust wiping away more and more of her old self, replacing it with the new Cara.

The Cara that fucked and sucked any cock that she saw.

The Cara that wiggled her ass and jiggled her tits for any man that would look at her.

The Cara that lived only for her partner’s pleasure.

The Cara that didn’t have a thought in her head other than how to look pretty and hang on her man’s arm.

The Cara that would do anything she was told to because that’s what good sluts did.

The Cara that was above all else, a very good slut.

Cara’s orgasm burned through her body and mind until she was left alone in her room, cum dripping from her pussy just like the good slut she was.