The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Charissa’s New Career’

TAGS: MC

WARNING: This work of fiction may contain elements including but not limited to the weird, cruel and unethical. Reader discretion is mandatory.

SUMMARY: Charissa Chardonnay, the streamer known as Red Velvet, gets harassed off her streaming platform and is forced to relocate her fanbase... and finds a new home with a new crowd of very supportive people on MooTube, the official video platform of Yondervale Media LLC.

Chapter One — Bothersome Bosom

Charissa has been streaming on Glitch for a few years now, and been making a nice addition to her allowance doing it. She’s a reasonably adorable redhead with glasses, blessed -or cursed- by her plush physique, which she gets from mother-to-daughter genes that run dominant in her family, leaving her with full, plump form and large, round breasts as big as her head. Sometimes people come in and call her a ‘Basic Glitch Bitch’, accusing her of using her body to fleece suckers out of money in return for shady favors in private.

Of course, she’s never done that! That’s not what she’s about at all!

There’s some girls, like that Sienna Summers, who are notorious for living on the edge of what’s allowed, putting their bodies front and center to get as much money from subscriptions and donations

Charissa can’t help having a cute face or large, round breasts, and she feels like she doesn’t deserve to get bullied over them. She’s just living her life in a gated suburban community in the Northern limits of Fylth City, she’s not hurting anyone...

But just a few days after her birthday she’s suddenly hit the spotlight as several vloggers on VlogSpace did a few pieces on up-and-coming Glitch Bitches... and Charissa -or rather ’Red’ as they know her- ended up as either first or second on each listing.

She tried to ignore it but the people on Blabber blabbed and the people on PeoplePlace gathered to do something to ‘think of the children’ and in less than a week it had happened.

When Charissa logged on this morning, she’d found her account had been permanently banned for violation of the Glitch terms of service. She’d appeal, of course, but she knew that there was no cure for mob mentality.

A bunch of randos on the internet demanded she lose her job, the self-made career she’d sacrificed so much for already, and there was nothing she could do about it.

She’d fire out blab after blab to vent on Blabber but aside from about three dozen of her regular viewers supporting her, she got a lot of negative reactions. It’s almost enough to give up on the streaming life entirely.

Her BlabberBox is overflowing with nasty personal messages saying she’s a whore and a slut and she’s going to hell... even a few death threats... How can this be? She’s never even been in a heated argument with anyone in person in her whole life, and all of a sudden some guy called ChubbyHubby88 says he hopes she gets Ligma -whatever that is- and wants her to stand on a street corner and whore herself out for pennies until she has enough money for a rope and a folding chair so she can go and fucking hang herself!

She’s turned off all notifications, it’s too much. She can’t bear to look at it any further.

She does feel-good streams, for crying out loud, she deals in positivity and talking things out with her audience. But these people... they’re not here to talk or debate. They’re here to hurt, whether it’s deserved or not.

But then, someone on her DissCourt fan server reaches out to her. A guy called SleepWalker47. She’s seen him around on almost every stream for the past three years in the viewer listing, but he’s rarely ever talked. He has been a subscriber from his first visit, so he’s probably not a troll.

‘Hey Red!’ the message reads. ‘I’m really sorry to hear about your troubles... I just hope you know your real fans know who you really are and that you’re great and talented and sweet and amazing! If you want, I work for the streaming service MooTube and we’re looking to branch out, and I’d love to talk to you about our new service!’

MooTube... that’s where hot girls take their clothes off on live camera...

‘Sorry,’ she replies, ‘I’m not that kind of girl.’ Then she puts the phone down and rolls over on her bed. Part of her just wants to sleep until it all blows over.

‘You misunderstand. You could keep your clothes on if you’d like. But you’re sweet and kind and wholesome and we think you’d be able to flourish on our platform. You’re a great listener, it’s a rare talent. It’d be a shame to waste it working a desk job or something.’

Well, why not at least consider it? Most people already think she’s a whore... what’s the worst that could happen?

She finally replies ‘I’m not sure I’ve got the body for it.’

Of course she can’t admit she’s got a great body. A little wide, but wonderfully sculpted. Wide hips, a fun waist, and a set of massive, perfectly shaped breasts. She’d fit right in on the site. Not to mention how cute a face she has, and that long, red velvet hair...

‘That’s okay.’ the chatter insists. ‘We also host regular girls like you who just talk about whatever. Exactly what you used to do on Glitch, but we would never ban you over these bogus allegations. We know you’re not that kind of girl. I could talk to my manager and I’m sure I could get you a partnership right away, in exchange for exclusivity to our platform!’

Well... a partnership would keep her in business... and it’s not like she’s got any other skills she can use on the regular job market. She’s a high school drop-out and all she’s got is her fanbase. Plus, she’s probably going to get in trouble on other streaming platforms anyway, and sulking’s only gonna make it worse. She’s gotta get through this and now this guy -if he’s for real- is offering her a way out.

She bites her lip, a little nervous. ‘Can I think about it?’

‘Of course! I’ll talk to my manager.’ he replies. He sends her his email address and it’s a MooTube one, alright. He must indeed work there. ‘Let me know if you have any questions or if you just wanna talk!’

Charissa figures if she’s gonna trust the guy, she has to get to know him. So she takes him up on his offer to talk, and spends the rest of the evening just chatting back and forth, finding him quite friendly.

Then, he links her a video explaining the new direction their video platform is going. They’re moving away from adult-only content and doing regular stuff, like she’s used to doing, on top of their sexual offerings.

She taps the link on her phone, and it directs her to MooTube, though an ad plays first.

It’s something about... trees... and some flowers... and a clattering brook. Birds chirping. Something about a cow? Smiles, and happiness. There’s some gentle music playing too, but Charissa tends to just goof off during ads, waiting for them to be over to get to what she wanted to watch.

The actual video is informative, and it details a rather interesting business plan of a paid subscription that, rather than just be direct to any streamer, people would subscribe to a package and that package consists of several streamers that stream specific content. Of course, anyone can watch any stream but then there’s advertisements to make money off of, so she’ll be earning a bit of money with every viewer, subscribed or not. There’s a lot of business talk but she gets the gist of it -at least she thinks she does- and it does seem like she’d be able to make a nice bit of money on this new platform... even more than she did on Glitch!

‘And I don’t have to take any clothes off?’ she asks.

‘You don’t if you don’t want to.’ he replies. ‘But you can if you want to, that’s completely up to you. We won’t stop you if you do, though. Some girls never take their clothes off, others never have any clothes on... we don’t interfere with their life choices, we trust they know what they’re doing.’

The more she talks with him, the better she feels about the idea.

‘It’s cool and all but... I’d like to sleep on it.’

‘Yeah, of course! Are you going to bed now?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Do me a favor.’ he writes, ‘I’ve got this new girl, she’s sweet like you. Just check her out. She doesn’t take anything off, she’s just having a good time!’

Charissa looks at the clock. It’s 21:03... might call it an early night. It’s been a very stressful day, anyway.

She opens the MooTube app on her phone -funny, she doesn’t remember installing that- and visits the girl’s page. From her bio, she lives just a few minutes away, literally walking distance, on the other side of their gated community Hidden Hills.

“Liberty Lamb.” she says to herself, as an ad starts to play beforehand. She ignores it again, ignoring the skies, the trees, the... gentle music, the... clattering... brook...

Suddenly she’s on Libby’s stream, and it’s a beautiful girl -also quite topheavy like Charissa- and she’s fully dresssed... albeit showing an excessive amount of cleavage. She can’t really blame it, with how big her own massive moons are, she likes to keep those babies air-cooled, too!

Libby’s cheerful and sweet, just talking to people in chat, just like Charissa did all day every day. Though, not two minutes after she started watching, Libby gets a text on her phone which she checks, and then changes the topic.

“I’m so glad I’m on MooTube, you guys, people are going crazy lately! I heard they chased this girl, Red Velvet, off Glitch because she had large breasts! As if that’s a crime!” she huffs, getting quite mad at it all. “It just makes me so angry! Big boobies are not against the law!”

Oh Gosh! If only she could reach out to her. Tell her she’s so happy there’s people on her side. But she needs a profile for that!

She breaks out the laptop and opens it, leaving her phone on next to her to keep up the stream.

Another ad plays. Ugh, it’s enough to want to subscribe just to skip these weird ads of... um... clattering... uh...

Right! Sign up.

She sets up a new profile with MooTube and fills in all the fields. Without really thinking about it, she puts a lot of private information on there. Where she lives, who she’s dating -or rather, isn’t dating, as she’s single—, what her cup size is, her measurements, her orientation, if she’s ever lactated before... but she doesn’t really think about it. MooTube is owned and operated by Yondervale Media LLC, the people behind that specialist milk farm out East.

Maybe she should visit some time...

What’s this? Another page of information and... there’s that ad on the side of the page... with the... clattering brook...

Charissa feels her attention slack, though she does push on with the registration. What’s next? Pictures. Right. Makes sense...

She snaps a few cute selfies to adorn her bio page and... oh, a topless pic, too? That’s strange... oh, for security reasons. That makes sense... doesn’t it?

Probably.

Charissa lifts her top, worried she’s getting a bit of a migraine for some reason as her large, round melons drop one at a time out of her tight black top, jiggling in place as they come to a halt in front of the camera.

It’s no trouble to make them look good on camera, each is perfectly shaped and plump like ripe fruit.

Flawless, except for a small mark on the left breast, when one of her old bras snapped from the sheer stress of her large bosom stretching it, and the plastic clip holding the cup to the strap cut into her soft skin, leaving a little scar that’s ended up looking almost perfectly heart-shaped.

Without really worrying or even thinking about it, she snaps some pictures of her breasts from a limited few angles.

Then she rolls onto her side to snap some pictures of her round rump, and presto!

She’s finally done making her profile and heads over to Libby’s stream. There’s an ad that runs before she can spectate the stream again and it’s... it’s... it’s got a clattering... brook...

Oh! There she is!

Suddenly, Charissa yawns, feeling quite tired. She looks at the clock and it’s 23:34. Surely that can’t be! It was just 21:03 a minute or so ago!

She must have read the clock wrong before...

‘Hey Libby I just made a profile to talk to you!’ she types, ‘I’m Red Velvet and I happened on your stream by chance and it’s so good to hear not everyone thinks I’m horrible!’

“Oh my Gosh, are you really Red Velvet?” Libby gasps, then smiles. “You should come and move to MooTube, girl, we know how to take care of our stars!”

The support and warm welcome make her feel so beloved. Perhaps she should indeed move to MooTube...

‘I’m thinking about it!’ Charissa replies, smiling. Libby’s so sweet... and cute...

“If you join, I’ll ask my manager to fly you over from wherever you are, and we’ll have some fun on my channel! I got a lot of fun ideas for things we can do!” Libby lets out.

That sounds fun. Joining Libby for a pleasant stream might just be what she needs to perk up.

‘I’d love that!’ she admits. ‘I think I’ve talked to him already.’

“You have?” Libby blinks, then smiles. “You should call him and have him set up to come over! He’s probably still up!”

Charissa, without really thinking about it, puts the live stream to one side of her laptop screen and opens DissCourt on the other half.

‘Hey.’ she starts. ‘Are you still awake?’

‘Just about.’ SleepWalker47 replies rather quickly. ‘Something on your mind?’

‘Libby invited me to be on her show.’

‘I saw.’ he replies. ‘I’m watching right now.’

‘Can you hook us up?’

‘In the morning.’ he says. ‘Goodnight Red.’

‘Goodnight.’

Then, finally, he sends her a link. She clicks it and... it’s... it’s... a commercial... it’s... the one... with the... clat- clattering... broo-

Daylight. She wakes up, feeling fully refreshed, as her alarm clock buzzes. She’d fallen asleep and the last thing she remembers is... Libby!

She quickly sends a message to SleepWalker47, but he doesn’t reply. Maybe he’s not on yet.

What a relief a full night’s rest can bring! It’s only eight in the morning the day after the big event, and she already feels like it’s been years since she got told to leave the internet forever. To apologize for having breasts. To kill herself.

In fact, she hasn’t slept this well in... ever! And she’s so full of ideas of what to do on a new platform with looser rules.

And... why not... show herself off a little?

She smiles wide, but she’s also a bit nervous.

No, not nervous.

Excited.

It’s gonna be great!