The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Charissa’s New Career’

TAGS: MC, MF, MD

WARNING: This work of fiction may contain elements including but not limited to the weird, cruel and unethical. Reader discretion is mandatory.

SUMMARY: Charissa Chardonnay talks out her deal to move to MooTube as a partner thanks to one of her fans—though it comes with a minimum ten year exclusivity deal...

Chapter Two — Curious Christopher

Charissa is a bit nervous as she’s talking over things via DissCourt call with SleepWalker47. Luckily she’s had a long, deep rest... boy, she really must have been tired! She’s feeling refreshed and ready to tackle things head-on. And of course, she’s looking forward to joining Libby on a stream!

She’s still in her pajamas, but that’s fine—it’s not like he can see her.

“I want to send you a care package.” he says, after going over all the boring terms and conditions for her contract with Yondervale Media LLC. “A hat with the logo, a shirt your size, a hoodie, some decoration to have in camera... we really wanna show our support for you. We don’t want people to have the impression you settled for us, but that you chose us, and we chose you.”

“That’s sweet!” she smiles, blushing happily albeit somewhat nervously. For such a kind and easygoing reception, she does find it all a bit... overwhelming. Intimidating, even.

“I’ve talked with my manager and he’s crazy about you. Though, he’s asked me to go over a few things with you we’d like you to do... Things like; repeating that you’re only on MooTube, maintain a steady stream schedule and announcing in advance when you’re taking time off, take your time to thank people for subscribing and donating and returning for new streams... you know. Regular stuff, good practice.” he explains.

“That sounds reasonable.” she agrees, nodding. She’s a bit uncomfortable though, her bra’s been really tight today ever since she put it on under her shirt that morning. Of course, it’s the same size it’s always been—perhaps she’s more nervous than she thinks. It just feels so rough... has she become more sensitive or something?

“Since you’re going to be clothed for most of it—unless you’ve changed your mind since yesterday—we’d also like you to wear some sponsored clothes like tops with our logo on it, or like an official Yondervale Media hat when you’re doing outdoor streams... We’ll also provide the ability to design some patterns for our merch store which we’ll both get a cut from. Mugs, shirts, hoodies, hats, posters, stuff like that. Partners also get access to some extra benefits like discounts on selected photographers if you wanna do a calendar or release a poster set or something. And if you’d like to really promote our products, we could send you collar and cow bell and we can run some commercials with you for our dairy farms.”

It’s a lot, and she’s so nervous she can only keep track of half of what he’s saying, but it all sounds pretty good.

“Any catches?” she asks, distracted by her bra, and how her large, soft breasts feel trapped in those cups. She figures nothing better to do than to take it off, slipping it out through her sleeves—it’s not like he can see her.

“Well, yes. A partnership deal comes with a minimum ten year exclusivity contract, and we’ll have clauses built-in to prolong at our discretion under certain circumstances without any input or approval from the talent.”

Gosh! Ten years... that’s enough to make any girl nervous.

“It comes with benefits. For one, you’ll get a cool smartphone that’s ideal for live streaming when you’re outdoors or around the house. You won’t be confined to your desk anymore.”

“That does sound cool...” she agrees, relaxing in her chair, her massive breasts hanging free in her pajama top. She doesn’t even realize she’s rubbing them firmly—massaging even—with both hands as she listens to him.

“And you get a discount on all Yondervale Farms products.” he adds, reading off some papers. “I’ll send you the whole list of benefits via e-mail.”

“What’s your name, anyway?”

“Christopher.” he replies. “Nice to meet you, Charissa.”

“How do you know my name?” she gasps.

“You filled it in when you registered. Sorry if I spooked you.” he chuckles.

“Oh! Right!” she blinks. She’d completely forgotten about registering. Like her mind was switched off when she filled in all that information. Even now as she’s remembering the event, she can’t—or won’t—remember taking those pictures of herself.

“Did you sleep well?”

“Uh, yeah. I guess. Well, I mean...” she starts, getting a little confused all of a sudden. “A bit of a headache.”

“Well, I can send you something to help you sleep. A sleep mask that has little earpieces to soothe you with sounds of the ocean or rain or even... a—clattering brook—?”

She blinks. “Uh, that sounds... um... Thank you!” She doesn’t understand why she’s suddenly so eager to accept this gift.

“Of course, you could listen to an audiobook when you fall asleep.” he goes on. “Whatever helps.”

“Thanks.” she says, feeling markedly light-headed.

He chuckles. “Do you promise to use it every night?”

“Yes!” Charissa leaps at the promise, again a little confused by her own behavior. But a promise is a promise, and what’s done is done and... and... and...

She can’t finish the thought, but she does understand, very firmly in her mind, that she should keep her promises.

Ugh, why is it so hard to think all of a sudden?

“I’ll use it every night.” she affirms, putting on a resolute smile.

“Wonderful!” Christopher chuckles. “I have to go, but if you’re ever downtown Fylth City near Carrack and Anvil, come stop by! I don’t live to far from headquarters, we’ll go and have fun!”

“Yes Master, I will!” she says, accepting the invitation happily without giving even the slightest notice to the words coming out of her mouth. “What is it you do at headquarters, anyway?”

“The official term is talent wrangling, but we call it cow herding at the office.” he explains. “I find girls with cute faces and large talents—you know the type; big, round, juicy personalities like yours—and I do whatever it takes to get them to sign themselves over to us.”

“That sounds hard.” she says, not really thinking about it. “Don’t work too hard!”

“I won’t. Hey, I have to go, we’re about to go into meeting.” he explains. “I’ll text you Liberty Lamb’s number, she lives in the same gated community you do. Talk to you soon, Charissa!”

“Bye, Christopher!”

He ends the call, and Charissa gets up to look at herself in the large mirror on the sliding door of her walk-in closet.

She’s not the thinnest girl, but she’s adorable—a cute face on a short body that’s plush and very curvy. Her breasts are large, and round, and oh-so-soft.

For some reason, she can’t tear her focus off her breasts. Staring at them in the mirror as her dainty hands slide up her body and grope herself, making her bite her lip and moan. Panting as those fingers dig into those juicy orbs, sinking, her nipples hardening through her shirt.

The more she gropes herself, the more lightheaded she becomes, falling back on her bed and pulling up her top, exposing those hefty udders as she starts to suck on one nipple with her soft lips, grope the other with one hand, and slip the other between her legs to furiously rub her moist folds.

All of a sudden she’s overtaken with lust, and she can’t keep calm anymore. She struggles herself out of her pajamas and rolls around nude on her bed, legs spreading as she imagines a large, muscular man leaning over her and pounding her pussy raw without any restraint. She can’t see him, but in her mind he sounds like... like... Christopher.

Her eyes cross as she gets friskier, her toes curl and her moaning pitches up as her breathing gets faster and more shallow.

It’s too much! She’s gotta get some dick, right now!

She reaches into the bottom drawer of her nightstand and pulls out a large, dark purple dildo with a suction cup at the end. It was a gag gift from a friend in middle school, and it’d been shamefully hidden in the back of her private drawer if only so she’d never have to look at it again. It was funny, though, when she got it.

It’s thick and long, with veins on the shaft, and even has a set of large, hefty balls dangling from the base. It feels real even if it doesn’t look the part, and she stuffs it in her mouth, sucking on it as it muffles her moaning, as she gets on her knees in front of the mirror and then leans in, pasting it against the mirror with her mouth, still giving it a blowjob.

All the while watching her reflection intently as she submits herself eagerly to this uncomfortably sized adult toy.

Then she gets up and turns around, easing herself back against the huge toy, spreading her virgin pussy wide and letting this colossal dildo rearrange her insides with every push back against the mirror. It moves and rattles in place, but it’s sturdy enough to take the punishment.

And now, it feels incredible as the veins of the shaft rub and tease her lower lips, and her large ass smacks flat against the mirror.

Her massive breasts hang down, swinging back and forth with every motion of her naked body, as Charissa lets lust overtake her and control her body.

She looks back over her shoulder and sees herself getting fucked raw by this imaginary man with the huge purple cock, and loses it. Her legs tremble and her knees grow weak as she squirts hot wet lust all over the bottom part of the mirror.

Groaning loudly, she falls off the cock and onto her hands and knees, panting, moaning, leaking. The world spinning around her.

In her mind, Christopher just bent her over and fucked her deep and hard—even though she has no idea what he looks like... but she can hear his voice. She can remember him from her fantasy, pulling her hair, smacking her ass, groping those large breasts.

Calling her a cow.

A cow, standing in a field, fully content and happy. The warm summer breeze washing over her naked body. Smiling into the wind. Her hair caught in a flurry of air coursing through the meadow. And nearby, a clattering brook.

Wait.

Clattering brook? Brooks don’t clatter.

The thought continues to elude her, and the harder she tries to think it, the worse her sudden headache becomes. A migraine. An all-consuming throbbing pain, numbing her mind.

Suddenly Charissa feels so confused...

She snaps out of it, and looks around her room. For a split second she has no idea why she’s naked and on all fours, but quickly comes to and reaches for her bathrobe to cover up, and get a few things from the cabinet in the upstairs corridor to clean the mirror with.

She gets on her knees and considers removing the dildo, but decides against it. Already she’s looking forward to the next time she rides it. Why hasn’t she before? Why was she such a boring prude until now?

As she cleans the mirror pane with a soft cloth her large breasts jiggle to the motion of her arms, kneeling before the mirror, and they spill out, the bathrobe spreading.

She looks at those fat udders and she can only think one thing. The thought is so strong, taking place in her mind, she says it out loud to her reflection.

“I’m a cow.” she admits, looking at herself. Then, a little more firmly, she retries “I—am—a cow.”

Then she continues cleaning, as if wholly unaware of her inner conflict. As if nothing happened.

“I’m a cow!” she insists, staring at herself. “I... am... a cow!”

With two minutes of cleaning, she’s got a lovely mirror again, albeit one with a huge dark purple dildo sticking out of it at just her height.

She looks at it for a while, fascinated by it, before looking at herself in the mirror again.

“I’m a cow... I’m a cow, I’m a cow, I’m a cow.” she whispers to her reflection as it whispers back to her. “I’m a cow. I am a cow. I am... a cow. I... am a cow.”

Charissa feels confused about a lot of things. About what just happened. About why it happened. About herself. She knows only one thing for sure. And she says it to her reflection, firmly and with confidence.

“I—am—a cow!”