The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Servatis a Periculum”

(mc / FF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2004 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 2003 Wind-Up Records, used without permission but with apologies.

This is another tale in the Chateau Aensland saga. The first part is “Tear Me Apart”. If you’re not familiar with this series, you should read that story before you go any further.

* * *
“Catch me as I fall
Say you’re here and it’s all over now
Speaking to the atmosphere
No one’s here and I fall into myself
This truth drives me into madness...”
- Evanescence, “Whisper”

Fond dreams of being rocked by a tender soul...

Julie’s arms found a body-length pillow and snuggled it while she slept. Her leg cradled it close to her and she pulled it in with her sock-covered foot. Her mind tried to imagine a fantasy lover, but it always became Danny. She yearned to feel him inside her again...

“Wake up, Julie... it’s me, Maria.”

Julie’s eyes opened and she looked up at her sister Maria. Blue eyes met brown. She barely noticed that Maria was all dressed up, wearing a grey sundress.

“Let’s take a walk, Julie,” Maria said. “I have something to show you.”

Maria reached for Julie’s hand and grasped it, pulling her up from the bed. She led Julie to a room with a wardrobe in it and got a sundress for her to wear as well—a light blue one with flowers.

Julie took the dress and pulled it on. Maria handed Julie some sandals, which she slipped over her feet. And then Maria took her hand again and the world became hazy. Julie closed her eyes and allowed herself once again to be led...

She felt the warmth of the sun on her body.

“You can open your eyes now,” Maria said.

Julie did so, and found herself standing in the middle of a beautiful field. The grass beneath her feet was greener than any grass she’d ever seen before, and the sun shone brilliantly against it.

Julie then immediately noticed that the field contained ten beautiful flowers, set apart by a considerable distance.

“Isn’t it wonderful?” Maria asked Julie, and squeezed her hand ever so slightly. Julie felt a little bit of fear coming from Maria’s soft body.

“Yes it is,” Julie whispered. “But why are you afraid?”

Maria gazed into Julie’s eyes again, and the question faded from her mind. She felt that odd vertigo swirl over her again, but then Maria squeezed her hand. “It’s okay,” she said. “I’m here, little sister. Go and pick a flower.”

“A flower?”

“Yes, Julie. Any flower you want.”

Julie looked at the ground and her eyes settled on a daisy. It was the most beautiful daisy she’d ever seen. She was filled with the strong urge to smell it. She glanced up at Maria questioningly.

“You’ll understand after you smell it,” Maria said with a smile. “Smell it, but don’t pick it. Be very careful, Julie.”

Julie detected the hint of fear in Maria’s voice, but she was gently urging her as well. “Okay,” Julie said, and got on her knees. She moved close to the daisy, admiring its petals and how it shone so beautifully in the sun. She took a deep breath and took in its scent...

...Her head started to pound terribly.

“I know it hurts, Julie,” Maria said. “But keep smelling...”

The pain was growing, but Julie continued to take in the scent. It smelled... familiar...

* * *

Leave me alone... let me die... please... what’s this light?

“Who are you, my love? Who are you?”

“No. Go away, please. I want to die.”

“Who are you?”

“...Julia.”

“I love you, Julia. Take my hand. Come with me. I am taking care of you from now on.”

Such a warm feeling... I don’t want to live... but it couldn’t hurt... needed it... the warmth... Her hand. It’s her hand.

“Who... who are you?”

“I am the one who loves you. No more questions, Julia. Time to feel...”

* * *

“I don’t want to smell,” Julie said, gasping. Tears were filling her eyes.

But then Maria was behind her. She whispered soft words. Soft words that made doubt leave Julie’s mind. “It’s going to be okay,” she said.

“No... no, you’re lying...” Julie began to feel betrayed. What was going on? It was hurting, how could it hurt? Her sister was leading her to pain.

Maria’s hand found its way under Julie’s sundress. A soft finger slipped between her legs. A caress of her pussy lips made her so wet.

“Obey,” Maria said. “Smell the daisy.”

“Smell... the daisy...” Julie said. And she did...

* * *

“Why do you love me so?”

“You’re my daughter. I’m your Mommy.”

“My... mother... is...”

“I’m your true Mommy, dear. She wasn’t your real Mommy. She let you go, left you to die. I’m here now. And I love you for always...”

“You make me feel so good.”

“Yes... I do... because I love you. Feel my touch in your head... so real...”

That fire between my legs... so tempting, so wrong, but sooo good... desire... needed to be near my Mommy... so She could ease my flame...

Her tongue making me quiver.

Her mouth on mine.

Wet. Water... inside me... I am divine...

* * *

The tears were now flowing non-stop from Julie’s eyes. She felt like her heart was shattering into a million pieces. But there was another feeling... that sexual heat from Maria’s fingers.

It felt like someone else was inside Julie, someone waiting to come out... why did it hurt so much? Maria’s fingers continued to play with Julie’s pussy, and the ache grew. The daisy... it smelled so nice.

“Smell the daisy and let her in,” Maria said.

“Let... her... in...” Julie spoke mindlessly.

“Your big sister loves you.”

“Loves...”

“Let her in.”

The scent filled Julie’s mind and completely captivated it...

* * *

There’s pain in my body, but it’s okay. My Mommy’s made me feel alive. It will be okay. I know it. But Mommy is crying. Why?

“I am sorry, Julia. I should not have fed on you so much. I’m so sorry.”

“Mommy...”

“I am an evil demon... I cannot save the ones I love. I’m incapable...”

“Mommy... you will see me again... you do love... I feel it... I have to... it is why I am not afraid.”

“I don’t understand, Julia... please tell me.”

* * *

Julie’s memories were a jumble and she saw the visions of a past life inside her. The flower...? Was the flower holding this...?

Her clitoris was caressed by Maria. So tenderly and with care, like it was a jewel. It pulsed powerfully beneath her sister’s touch. The pain and pleasure were becoming one. Julie was divine. Divine... that was familiar... she knew this...

“Soon...” Maria whispered. “Let her in.”

“Julia...”

“Yes! Yes... smell...”

* * *

“My soul, Mommy...”

“Yes, darling. You are going to heaven.”

“No, Mommy. I’m not going anywhere. It’s dark where I’m going.”

“What... what do you mean, Julia?”

“I’m going to come back, Mommy! I’m coming back... so I can love you forever. And keep you company... forever...”

“Julia... please... don’t die... please don’t die...”

“You’ll know who I am, Mommy... you are wrong about yourself. You are not evil. You are good, the best, you love me so... I will return...”

“What do I do, Julia... what do I do without you?”

“Keep loving, Mommy... for me... soon, we will be together forever.”

“No... no, honey... I’m not going to die... not ever...”

“Neither will I, Mommy... when I come back... it will be... the last time... And we will be together... always... you and me... and my sisterssss... and...”

“And?”

“Daniel...”

“Daniel? Who... who is Daniel...”

The last thing I saw... was the face of my Mommy... so sad... I was going back to a dark place... but I promised to return... and I would... please let me in, whoever you are... you love Her too... we can love Her together... it’s...

Okay...

It’s okay...

* * *

When Julie came to, she was crying and crying, and Maria was holding her.

“What happened, Maria?” Julie said. “What were those visions?”

“The garden is Mommy’s burial ground,” Maria said. “She buried our bodies there, when we died the first time.”

“And the flower was... my.... her...”

“Your true spirit, Julie. The spirit Mommy loved when She knew you were not going to live forever.”

Julie wiped her tears. The memories she had now were so terrible, and yet... the smiling face of Mommy made it all better. Mommy looked the same, always did.

She tried to remember her old life, but it didn’t matter. Her blood family... the ones that had neglected her... they weren’t important anymore. They were lost.

Maria embraced Julie closer. “We’re immortal, Julie,” she whispered. “We live to keep Mommy company. So She never has to be alone anymore. So She can remember that She was a proud lover.”

“My sisters,” Julie whispered. “I love them so much. I love them so much it hurts.”

“You are full of love, Julie... like me,” Maria said, caressing Julie’s hair lovingly. “Like all of us. We can’t express this love all at once. But since we live forever, we can be lazy. There’s always time.”

“I don’t want anyone else to die,” Julie said, allowing herself to feel Maria’s touches.

“They’ve chosen to live and die,” Maria said. “They only have themselves to blame, for rejecting the truth of love. Mommy is a true lover. That is why She has lived for so long. And why we will now live as long as Her.”

“There’s... nothing we can do to save anyone else?” Julie said. She felt so powerless, and tears fell from her eyes.

Maria pulled Julie’s sundress off of her, and snuggled her close for warmth. “Others find love where they can,” she explained in a soft voice. “But they don’t understand that it’s just every moment that counts... every moment that we can spend together.”

Then Maria pulled her sundress off as well.

“I love you,” Maria whispered into Julie’s ear. “I will never stop loving you. Even when you don’t remember your name anymore, when everyone else is done and forgotten, when we are alone on this earth... just you and me and Mommy...”

“And my sisters... and Danny,” Julie whispered, her arms caressing Maria’s bare back.

“So you see,” Maria whispered. “You will never be alone. Never again.”

“How did you get to be so smart, Maria?” Julie asked, almost playfully.

“I wish I wasn’t sometimes,” Maria said, rocking Julie in her arms. “But Mommy makes it okay. She knows so much more than I do.”

“Maria...” Julie said with a small tremble in her voice. “Do you think anyone will come trying to find me... trying to take me away?”

“No,” Maria said with a smile. “No one’s coming, Julie. You’re safe now.”

Julie smiled in return. “I’m sleepy,” she said.

“Then sleep,” Maria said. “I love you.”

“Love you...”

Deeper dreams... or were they memories? It didn’t matter... she knew her purpose now...

* * *

More yelling. Her parents always yelled. It pissed her off, but she could never say anything.

“Lucky thing I have that job in Los Angeles... things are finally gonna come together for me when I get away from here...”

New message in her inbox from Vera Hayes? What could it be?

“Dear Jillith... You are invited to come to Los Angeles to experience the next exciting shift in the Puzzle Fighter world. Come to the attached address to meet Ms. Vera Hayes. She will tell you all about it.”

Julie smiled. It was nice to know in this deep cold world that someone cared to see her.

Perhaps she’d see the other champions there...

* * *