The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chaya’s New Pet—Chapter Three

Eliza moved slowly towards James, as a predator would stalk her prey, and she bent to pick up his leash, which put her massive rack right in front of his face, and he licked his lips as he stared.

“Mistress…Can I play with him in my room?” she asked as she straightened and looked down at her temporary toy.

“No, slut. But I will not stop you from your fun. I may join in, but this is your time and your toy,” Chaya said, smiling as she moved over to the bed and stretched out on it, watching her toys.

Eliza beamed at Chaya, and moved over to the bed, dragging a helpless James with her. She knelt, bending down to press a loving kiss to her mistress’ pussy. “Thank you, mistress.”

Chaya brushed a hand over Eliza’s hair. “You’re very welcome, pet.”

Eliza smiled, then slid to the edge of the bed, pulling James closer. “Up, on your knees,” she said, lightly tugging on the leash until he was kneeling between her legs. She smiled at him and gave her tits a shake that sent them bouncing and drew James’ eyes to them like a magnet. “Do you really think you’re better than me? Better than our mistress?” she asked in her soft, erotic voice as he watched her.

He shook his head without taking his eyes off the jiggling orbs. “No, of course not.”

“That’s good. Because you’re not. You are lower than us. Lower than every woman alive. Women are all your mistresses, though only Chaya is your real mistress. Isn’t that right?” Eliza asked, smiling as she went through the hypnotic process that her mistress had taught her, as it seemed to be working. She wasn’t as good as Chaya, she knew that, but neither was she unskilled.

He hesitated, brain warring with his cock, which only wanted to tell her whatever she wanted to hear so she’d fuck him and give him relief. But her voice, those breasts, they drew him in further, built on the programming Chaya had already began, and soon he found himself answering without thinking. “That’s right.”

His answer was rewarded immediately as he was nearly smothered in the very tits he’d been half drooling over, face smashed between them. “Oh you’re such a good boy! I can see why our mistress chose you!”

He groaned and closed his eyes, rubbing his face against Eliza’s breasts, kissing and licking at them. Suddenly he was pulled back. “You want to show me just how much you know that you’re just a toy, right? You want to adore me. To worship every part of my body, don’t you?” she asked softly when he was staring at her breasts again, practically salivating.

When he nodded eagerly, she only smiled and brushed a thumb over his lips. “You’re such a good boy. So eager to please and be pleased. But your pleasure is secondary, isn’t it, pet? A reward, or a tool to control you. And our mistress wields her tools very skillfully, doesn’t she? You love her already, and will obey me because she gave you to me, and I am a woman. So here is what you are going to do, pet. You are going to drink from me, because you have already started to crave milk from big tits like mine, haven’t you? The mistress’ milk is just so delicious you can’t help yourself. Come on, drink for me, pet,” she cooed, and he leaned in as if on a string, mouth closing over one engorged nipple, sucking enthusiastically, moaning at the taste, his eyes closing in something near bliss.

Eliza sighed and let her eyes close as well, petting his hair as he suckled her, cock throbbing against her thigh. “Yes…That’s it…Drink your fill, enjoy my titties. They’re so wonderful, so addicting. You want it as often as your mistress will allow you to. You need it as often as she’ll let you need it,” she murmured, growing damp at the feel of his mouth on her.

James groaned and tried to take more of her breast into his mouth, suckling greedily, and his arms lifted of their own accord, wrapping around Eliza’s waist. He couldn’t remember ever tasting anything so good as his mistresses’ tits. He couldn’t remember anything as wonderful as being owned by these women. He tried, but his brain was fuzzy, thinking was difficult. It was just his poor luck that these two women touched so deeply on his strong desire for women with big tits.

His suckling slowed eventually, and Eliza pulled his head back. “There now…Don’t you feel better? You are our slave, our toy. And you want to properly adore me now, don’t you?” When he nodded she smiled. “Such a good boy. Helpless to resist. Come on, up on the bed, you get to fuck me now.”

James didn’t think it was possible, but he got harder as his gaze dropped to Eliza’s pussy, and he didn’t waste any time in scrambling up on the bed, making both women laugh softly at his eagerness.

“You did pick a good one, Mistress,” Eliza said as she laid back on the bed next to Chaya, legs parting. She motioned for James to come closer before holding her arms out to him, embracing him when he settled between her legs, his body pressed against hers, stiff cock throbbing against her sex.

Feeling her wetness against his shaft James just couldn’t hold out any longer, and shifted, thrusting into her in one smooth stroke that made them both groan softly. “That’s it, pet…Show me how much you adore me, how much you need me,” Eliza moaned softly as she arched her hips up to meet his as he began thrusting into her slow and hard.

James knew he wasn’t going to last long. How could he with these two beautiful women here with him? His mistresses. Part of him brain continued to rebel, to insist that he should be in control here, not them, but right now all that he cared about was the hot, wet pussy wrapped around his dick.

Chaya sat up, moving closer to her toys, gently urging James to lean back as he fucked Eliza. She brought his head to her breast, and he whimpered softly before he began licking and nuzzling at her tit, finally taking that tempting nipple into his mouth.

“That’s it, James…This is so good, isn’t it? A dream come true, having two women that you can fuck. Two women with such large, perfect tits. Enjoy us…Fuck Eliza, fill her with your cum, even as you fill your mouth with my tit, with my milk,” she cooed as she watched Eliza’s face distort with bliss. She smiled as the woman arched half off the bed, nails digging into James’ back as she climaxed.

James shuddered, nearly cumming at the feel of Eliza tightening around him, the delicious spasms sending shock after shock of pleasure through him. His hands tightened on Eliza’s hips as his eyes closed, gently biting Chaya’s nipple.

“She feels so good, doesn’t she? You were selfish before, but not anymore, isn’t that right, pet? When you’re fucking a woman you won’t ever cum before she does, will you? You love it when she cums first, it feels so good, doesn’t it? And you know that each time you cum in a woman, you only adore me more and more. You become more fully my pet,” Chaya said, fingers absently moving over the back of his neck.

It was only a few more thrusts into the toy beneath him when James’ control broke and his mouth released Chaya’s nipple as he gave one last, hard thrust and came, practically roaring his pleasure as he shot cum into Eliza.

Chaya smiled and continued to stroke him as the pair writhed together in ecstasy, then finally slumped against each other, exhausted and, after just a few minutes, fell asleep, James still inside Eliza.

She was so pleased with her pets, her toys, her family. She could hardly wait for tomorrow to get here.