The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Checkmate I Think.

By The Slaver.

1. The D.A.

“Mr. Maxwell-Dean?” The man said. Maxwell-Dean did not budge. He continued his stare out of the window, gazing upon the activity in the street below. He stood with his arms crossed, his chest framed by his muscled arms. His beard added years to his face. The 34-year-old multi-millionaire crime Boss maintained his beard to create the façade of an older, wiser man. His hours in the gym maintained his natural sexy vibe.

Finally, Maxwell-Dean turned around and faced the doorway. “Tanis-Hide, when is District Attorney Madison-Hunt due to arrive?” He asked, “5 pm, Mr. Maxwell-Dean.” Tanis-Hide answered. “This time, checkmate I think.” Maxwell-Dean said. “Yes, Sire.” Tanis-Hide said. “This District Attorney is unlike the others, Sire.” Tanis-Hide continued.

“The D.A can suck my dick.” Maxwell-Dean said, and then he laughed. “And after his visit today he will. I’m sorry I won’t be here to see you make it happen.” Tanis-Hide smiled. “Yes, Sire.” Tanis-Hide exited his Boss’s office and returned to preparing for Madison-Hunt’s arrival. Maxwell-Dean resumed his gaze out of the window. He nodded yes and smiled.

At 4:45pm, Madison-Hunt pulled into the gated entrance of Maxwell-Dean’s seven store office building. He pressed the button and smiled into the lens of the security camera. Within seconds, the heavy cast-iron gates swung wide to admit the D.A. District Attorney Madison-Hunt drove his convertible down a tree-lined drive. When he reached the glass and marble entrance of the building, Tanis-Hide wearing a black suit, over a black lycra-tight turtle neck long sleeve shirt, greeted the D.A.

“May I help you?” Tanis-Hide said. “I’m District Attorney Madison-Hunt. I’m here to see Mr Maxwell-Dean.” Madison-Hunt answered. “Follow me.” Tanis-Hide said. The District Attorney entered the building and followed Tanis-Hide into brightly-lit lobby. The airiness and sunlight highlighted the walls filled with modern art. District Attorney Madison-Hunt was impressed with the artwork and took a moment to examine one of the artist’s signatures. “Pollock. An original.” Tanis-Hide told the distracted District Attorney. “Mr Maxwell-Dean is waiting in his office for you!” Tanis-Hide said as a lift door opened and the two men stepped into it.

The life came to a stop, and the two men got out, and walked over to a closed office door. Tanis-Hide opened the door wide, so Madison-Hunt could see in. The office was windowless, dimly lit and despite what Tanis-Hide had said earlier, there was no one else in the room. There was only a single, well-worn high-backed chair, a side table, and facing the high-backed chair was a screen attached to a Lap-top. “Hey, what the fucking hell is going on here?” Madison-Hunt demanded. The only response he got was a punch to his gut that knocked the wind out of him. Madison-Hunt had been caught off guard and was at a severe disadvantage. Even before he could recover or ask himself why this was happening,

Tanis-Hide had grabbed Madison-Hunt around his neck and dragged him over to the high backed chair; Tanis-Hide forced the District Attorney to sit down in the chair, facing the screen. “I’m going to giving you what you want, Mr. D.A.” Tanis-Hide replied, strapping him to the chair by the waist and hands. “Well...what the Boss want, really, but pretty soon you won’t be able to tell the difference, or care.”

Unable to turn his head, Madison-Hunt wasn’t able to see what Tanis-Hide was doing, then he heard the sound of Tanis-Hide unzipping his suit pants and taking off his clothes, Madison-Hunt panicked. “You sick fucker! Let me go, or I’ll shout for help!” Madison-Hunt threatened. Tanis-Hide chuckled at this as though it were the funniest thing in the world. “Go ahead. It’s 5 P.M Friday afternoon. There are no other people in this building, but you and me. All you’re screaming will do you no good.”

“What do you want from me?” Madison-Hunt asked. “Well, smart Arse, you should have guessed by now. No? But, for now I just need you to stare at the screen,” Tanis-Hide said, his voice draw close, as he stood behind the chair. A spiral appeared on the screen, Madison-Hunt knew better than to look at the screen, and so he turned his head away, the best he could; only for Tanis-Hide too force him to face the screen, again. The moment Madison-Hunt’s eyes fell on the screen, everything was lost. The very thought of trying to close his eyes, melted away as soon as his eyes took in the dazzling display of colours on the screen.

The spiral seemed to spin away into what seemed to be an infinite depth. The colours filled the District Attorney’s vision, soon it was all Madison-Hunt could see, or breathe. The spiral was like an endless ocean that he was drowning in; as he vainly tried to make sense of the words the seemed to appear in front of him yet he could not seem to grasp.

As Tanis-Hide let go of Madison-Hunt’s face, the District Attorney kept on staring at the screen, his eyes wide and unblinking. Chuckling to himself, the hood knelt by Madison-Hunt’s side, Tanis-Hide was now stark naked. He leaned close to Madison-Hunt’s left ear and whispered huskily. “Well now, Mr. D.A. Try to put the Boss away would you. Well that doesn’t matter now, does it? Now all you can do is listen, and listen good. I’ll have you sucking cock by the time I’m finished with you!” Madison-Hunt didn’t respond. All he could do was listen.

For some time, Tanis-Hide repeated this to Madison-Hunt, as he sat and stared at the spinning spiral. “In a moment I’ll remove the straps holding you to the chair, you will not run, you will not be able to think for yourself. You will stand, and undress. You will not be able to do anything else until I tell you!” Tanis-Hide proceeded to remove the straps that bound Madison-Hunt to the chair, mechanically, Madison-Hunt stood up, and proceeds to undress in front of Tanis-Hide, who clearly enjoyed what he saw. Tanis-Hide stroked himself at the thought of this beautiful young man becoming an object for amusement, for his Boss. ‘So helpless, so pure’. Tanis-Hide thought.

“I’ll mould you into a real man-whore soon enough. Just like what the wants. You’re going to become a cock-whore!” Tanis-Hide moved behind Madison-Hunt, and gently caressed the young guy’s body, as he breathed down Madison-Hunt’s neck. Tanis-Hide gave Madison-Hunt a couple of rough licks on the neck before sitting in the high-backed chair, his massive erect tool jutting out from his thick nest of pubic hair. “Now, Madison-Hunt, when I tell you to sit on my lap, you will sit on my lap. The fact that my cock is pressing against your virgin whole will not bother you. It will in fact, turn you on, and make you happy. You think my cock is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen. So, you should kiss it now to show me how much you love it.”

Madison-Hunt turned around, a blank, empty look on his face: when his eyes fell on Tanis-Hide’s large cock, a ghost of a lustful smile briefly, pasted over his face: a shadow of the person he was going to soon be turned into. Slowly, Madison-Hunt bent forwards towards Tanis-Hide’s large erect cock, and he kissed it on the head where drops of Tanis-Hide’s glistening precum had formed. “That’s a good boy, sit on Master’s lap.” Madison-Hunt turned around and did as he was told, he lay against Tanis-Hide’s thick mat of chest hair. As he had been warned, Madison-Hunt could feel Tanis-Hide’s cock pressing against his backside; it was not quite in his whole, but was just enough in so that Madison-Hunt could feel Tanis-Hide inside him, commanding his attention.

“Now, boy, it’s time for your re-education, watch the screen,” Tanis-Hide ordered. No resistance this time, the District Attorney did just as he had been told. As he did, Tanis-Hide reached over towards a side table and he picked up a remote and pressed a button, immediately changing the display on the screen. The hypnotic coloured spiral was replaced with images of men like Madison-Hunt, all naked, performing various acts to pleasure larger, older men. With his other hand, Tanis-Hide started fondling Madison-Hunt’s dick. The images on the screen flickered, and showed close up images of cocks, or words that appeared too briefly to be read. To the casual observer it would appear to be a simple porn flick, but, the images and words would become memories that would soon become imbued into the helpless District Attorney’s brain forever.

“You like what you see, don’t you? You see those guys, sucking cock, you wish you had one down your throat too. You wish, just like them, to be told what to do, to be fucked so hard you won’t be able to stand, for days. It’s what you want, Mr. D.A. It’s what you want.”

Slowly, Madison-Hunt’s cock began to harden in Tanis-Hide’s hands, the expression on Madison-Hunt’s face grew more lustful and needy, droplets of sweat began forming on his naked body. “You’re addicted to men now. The scent of their sweat, their voice, the feel of their beard on your neck, their skin touching yours. Their strong, manly bodies, so large and powerful, enveloping, cradling your helpless one. A life of being their mindless slave, begging for their cock every night!” A gratified shudder came from Madison-Hunt as Tanis-Hide licked his neck, again. “You love serving men. You can’t live without, doing it. But that’s something you can’t have until we get one last little detail out of the way.”

“Wh...what?” the District Attorney asked, sounding desperate. It was the only word he could manage, it was also a sign that the trance was begging to wearing off. It didn’t matter, Tanis-Hide thought. The District Attorney was his, already! “I need you to be a blank slate in order to turn you into the perfect cock-whore, my Boss wants. You want to be a perfect cock-whore?” Madison-Hunt manages to nod, “The one last little detail that’s sort of in the way is your old life.” Tanis-Hide said stroking Madison-Hunt’s head with one hand, while with the other, he increased the intensity of his pumping on Madison-Hunt’s cock, bringing out gasps and moans from the District Attorney, each gasp, or moan, brought Madison-Hunt closer to becoming a cock-whore.

“Now, boy I want you to focus all your thoughts, all your memories, everything that makes you Madison-Hunt, the straight, D.A and put them all in your dick. And when I tell you to cum, you will cum, you will feel all those memories flow out of you, they will be gone forever.” Said Tanis-Hide, “F...forever?” Madison-Hunt’s hazy mind was beginning to see that something was wrong , but, unfortunately, due to the constant feelings of pleasure bombarding his brain from Tanis-Hide’s expert ministrations, he could not form any thoughts of resistance. Nor would he, ever again for that matter. “Cum now!” Tanis-Hide ordered.

Madison-Hunt did, and thank to Tanis-Hide’s expert ministrations, Madison-Hunt splattered his seed several times, all over his thighs and Tanis-Hide’s hand. Madison-Hunt let out one final moan as 35 years of memories drained away, from his mind, never to return. “Excellent.” Tanis-Hide told Madison-Hunt. “Only one step left before you become a cock-whore, completely.” At this, he lifted the boy up from his lap. “You see, now you don’t have an identity. You’re an empty vessel of flesh. And I’m going to give you a new one. So get down on all fours, boy, and I’ll mould you as my Boss wants you, to be.”

‘It’s what your Boss wants.’ Madison-Hunt’s mind rationalized with what limited capability, it had left. And Madison-Hunt did as he was ordered, he presented his bubble butt for the man whom he had wanted to bring to book only an hour ago. Tanis-Hide, lubricated his throbbing cock with Madison-Hunt’s cum, lowered himself towards Madison-Hunt’s whole. “My seed will make you into a new man, boy. The man my Boss wants you to be.” Madison-Hunt knew this to be true, he felt Tanis-Hide press against the wall of his anal entrance; Madison-Hunt thrust himself back to accommodate Tanis-Hide, Madison-Hunt winced slightly with the pain, he felt.

“Mmm... you’re as tight as I imagined you to be. Ungh! ...Now listen good, ... as I tell you who you are... Ungh... and when I come inside you... Ungh! My cum will make the changes in you, permanent.” Madison-Hunt listened, to every last word uttered to him in between Tanis-Hide’s slow, lazy thrusts. Each thrust pushed Tanis-Hide’s words deeper and deeper into Madison-Hunt’s soul, and mind, until his very existence seemed to centre around having a wonderful cock buried in his arse. Soon, it’ll become the only thing he ever would desire; his life had now become devoted to serving cock. As Tanis-Hide roared, and climaxed, filling Madison-Hunt’s arse with his warm cum, Madison-Hunt knew that this was all he would ever want from life, from now on.

Monday morning, Maxwell-Dean stood at the threshold of the room, stared and smiled. The former District Attorney lay naked sprawled upon a bed in the middle of the room. Maxwell-Dean leered at Madison-Hunt as he approached the bed. Maxwell-Dean fondled Madison-Hunt’s whole, waking him. Madison-Hunt stared at Maxwell-Dean, confused, but said nothing. Maxwell-Dean dropped the bathrobe he was wearing to the floor, his obscene cock flopped free inches from Madison-Hunt’s lips. “Suck it, Boy.” Maxwell-Dean ordered in a hard voice. Madison-Hunt opened his mouth and swallowed Maxwell-Dean’s erect cock.

Maxwell-Dean loved the feel of Madison-Hunt’s mouth, and the twirl of Madison-Hunt’s tongue created an incredible sensation. “Suck it, Bitch.” Madison-Hunt slurped and swallowed his own spittle as Maxwell-Dean’s cock slowly hardened. The feel of the Madison-Hunt’s mouth and tongue drove Maxwell-Dean wild. His cock tensed, firmed and filled with blood. Madison-Hunt licked Maxwell-Dean’s cock’s mushroom head, with vigour. Maxwell-Dean leaned his head back, his eyes rolling into the back of his head in pleasure. “Yeah, that’s it, Bitch.” Maxwell-Dean cried, complementing the former D.A’s efforts.

Suddenly, Maxwell-Dean felt that his cock was ready; he pulled his cock out of Madison-Hunt’s mouth. “On your knees, Boy.” He ordered Madison-Hunt knelt on the bed. Maxwell-Dean grabbed some drugged lube and prepped Madison-Hunt’s tight little Boy whole. With every finger Maxwell-Dean slid into his arse, Madison-Hunt moaned. “Yeah! You want my cock, Bitch boy?” Maxwell-Dean hollered, as he shoved his unsheathed monster into Madison-Hunt’s tight virgin boy pussy. Maxwell-Dean rammed his cock in and out of Madison-Hunt, Maxwell-Dean thrusted and shoved for minutes. He then ordered Madison-Hunt to lie on his back. With every thrust Maxwell-Dean’s ball-sacs slapped along Madison-Hunt’s buttocks. Within minutes, the two men bust their nuts, Maxwell-Dean in Madison-Hunt’s ass, and Madison-Hunt in the plastic cage, that he now would ware for the rest of his life. “Go shower, and make sure to clean your arse.” Maxwell-Dean said as he pulled his cock out of Madison-Hunt’s arse.

Madison-Hunt climbed off the bed, and walked to the bathroom. There, he took a long hot shower. As he lathered his body, Madison-Hunt grabbed the odd-shaped rubber back scrubber, (Dildo), but instead of his back, Madison-Hunt scrubbed his whole, using the tip of the rubber back scrubber, he shoved it into his whole, to keep it smooth and clean. Madison-Hunt enjoyed cleaning his whole with the special rubber scrubber. The farther he pushed the scrubber in his whole, the harder Madison-Hunt’s cock became, in the tight confines of the cage. Within minutes, Madison-Hunt’s cock erupted cum into the cage, a second time. His moans echoed throughout the bathroom. In the bedroom Maxwell-Dean smiled. ‘Yes, checkmate I think!’ He thought to himself as he lay on the bed jerking his cock.

To Be Continued: