The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chia’s Mind Machine

Chapter Five

Chia’s note read:

Frank -

Any of these women would be terrific!!! If forced to choose, I’d like:

  1. Jenny G.
  2. Beth R. (she is cute!)
  3. Kathy I.

But it’s hard to be picky! Looking forward to this!!!

Your friend,
Chia

Originally a lingerie model, Jenny Guthro was beginning to show up in small parts in movies. In her latest she was on the screen for no more than ten seconds, but completely stole the scene as a leather-clad dominatrix, towering over the leading man in a action/adventure parody. She is probably over six feet tall (and in spiked heels even taller), and her picture should be in the dictionary under voluptuous. She is blessed with huge breasts, generous hips and ass, and long, thick black hair that goes most of the way down her back. Her face is startlingly beautiful, with high cheek bones, senuously full lips, and prominent dark eyebrows and long lashes framing wide brown eyes.

I found Chia’s choice of her and tiny Beth curious.

Kathy Ireland is a green-eyed beauty who was made famous in the annual bathing suit pictorial of a sports magazine, and the endless calendars that followed. She has a slender, athletic body with curves in all the right places.

I had Sandy call all three and leave messages on their machines that Mr. Frank Stevens of TQA wanted to talk to them. This I knew would trigger the instructions implanted in their psyches. All called back within a day or so, but unfortunately Beth would be out-of-town shooting a new pilot. Kathy and Jenny would be in town that week, and agreed to spend as much free time as they could with me (and Chia).

I decided to add my own choice, a young black singer/dance named Dominique. Despite her young age (twenty-four) she was a veteran of several Broadway musicals and was very hot these days doing rock videos. I’d never had sex with a black woman, or for that matter anyone who wasn’t white. The video I watched of the two black teenagers got me interested in expanding my horizons. She was quickly lined up.

A few more calls and everything was lined up. I ordered lingerie from a rather risque catalogue in all the right sizes for the girls. Sandy called the limo company and ordered a stretch limo for Saturday. I invited Dominique to join me at my house Friday night. Kathy and Jenny would arrive Saturday morning in time to change into the lingerie for the limo trip to the airport.

* * *

When I let Dominique into the house Friday night, I was struck by her exotic beauty. She had ebony skin that was as smooth as silk, big dark brown eyes and full, sensuous lips. Her long black hair was done up in dozens of thin braids, each decorated with interesting beads. She was wearing a burgundy colored silk dress that was held up with two thin straps. The burgundy matched her lipstick and many of the beads in her hair. Clearly braless, her smallish breasts were set high on her chest, their nipples tenting out the thin fabric. Her narrow waist led to shapely hips, a full ass, and long dancers legs. Black heels completed the outfit, and extended her height to almost my own six feet. As my eyes moved back up, I noticed the gold bracelets at her ankle and wrists, gold and ruby colored necklace and earrings.

“Like what you see?” she said as my gaze returned to her face, a bit of a challenge in her tone.

“Very much so,” I responded, smiling. “You are quite lovely.”

“Well, don’t get the wrong idea,” she said, surprising me. “I’m here cause you might be able to help my career. I don’t date white men.”

“Hmmm.” Her comments and tone had me wondering if the instructions had failed to work on her. “Please... let me get you a drink and we can talk.” I led her into the living room, took her order and mixed us the drinks at the wet bar. I noticed that she choose to sit in an easy chair, away from the fire in the huge fireplace, instead of the sofa where I could sit next to her. I was puzzled by her reactions, especially compared to the easy acceptance of me from the other girls. But I wanted this woman, so I decided to push on.

“A toast...” I said as I handed her a drink and took a seat on the sofa, “...To not dating white men.”

She smiled and took a swallow of her drink.

“But don’t you find me attractive?”

“Well, um,” she started, frowning. “I guess so... yes, and I can’t tell you why. But I make it a rule always to date black guys. White guys just want one thing.”

“Sex? White guys just want to fuck you?”

She started at my crude and direct language, then took another long swallow of her drink. I took some comfort in the fact that she didn’t react more strongly.

“Cause I find you very attractive, Dominique. You’re very sexy, especially dressed as you are. Did you dress that way to excite me? No bra, so your nipples stick out and remind me of what’s under that dress. No hose or stockings, so I could imagine sliding my hands up those gorgeous legs and easily reach that black pussy of yours?”

Dominique muttered something, put down her now-empty drink and stood up. I also stood and said, “Let me get you another drink.”

“I should leave,” she said, but made no move toward the door. It was clear that the instructions had taken, but also that they were battling against other strongly held beliefs. I smiled at her as I picked up her glass and made us fresh drinks.

“I’d really like you to stay, Dominique,” I said as I handed her the glass. I sat down and, after a moment’s hesitation, so did she.

“Did something happen that’s caused you to feel this way about white men?”

“Yes,” she responded, her eyes showing pain, “I was raped by a white man when I was sixteen.”

“I see. Well, I’m not gonna rape you. But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to have sex with you. I find you extremely attractive, and part of what makes you so desirable is your race. I’ve never fucked a black woman before.”

I rose and walked over to just in front of her chair. Looking down into her confused eyes, I said, “I do want to fuck you Dominique, and to feel your black lips wrapped around my cock.” I slowly unzipped by trousers, and pulled out my half- erect cock.

Her eyes dropped to my cock, the back to me, and she stammered, “I can’t believe this... I...”

“Don’t you want to suck my cock?” As I stroked my cock it lengthened and stood straight out from my body, pointing directly at the girl’s face. She bit on her lower lip and stared mutely at my cock. I kicked off my loafers and let go of my cock to unbuckle my belt and pull my pants and underwear down over the stiff pole and off.

As I unbuttoned my shirt, I said, “Would you do that for me, Doninique? Take my white cock into your black mouth and suck me off? I’d really like to watch you do that, wrap your lips around my cock and suck me deep into your mouth...”

I tossed my shirt off and stood before her completely naked. That she was still dressed added to the feeling of power. I moved forward until my shins were pressed against her chair, and the head of my cock was inches from her face. I reached over and gently rubbed my thumbs across her cheeks and then slid my hands behind her neck. She lifted her eyes to mine in a mute appeal.

I smiled, shook my head and whispered, “Suck me off, Dominique. I want to cum in your mouth...", then I added, I little more firmly, “do it now.”

Her eyes dropped and her lips opened as I pulled her head gently forward. Her tongue emerged and pressed against the underside of my cock as I pulled her onto my cock, and enjoyed the sight of my cock disappearing into her mouth. My cock pressed into the back of her throat about five inches deep. I backed my cock out until just the head was inside then pulled her head forward again until she gagged slightly as I bottomed out against the back of her throat. Again and again I repeated this action, enjoying the power I had as much as the pleasure of her warm, wet mouth. After a dozen thrusts, I sighed and pulled her head back until my cock sprang free.

“Hmmm. That’s nice, Dominique.” I moved my hands from her neck and said, “Now, you do it. Lick and suck my white cock.”

She looked up at me and I could see both humiliation and desire in her eyes. After a moments hesitation she brought her hands up and grabbed hold of my cock. One hand slid down and gently cupped by balls while the other slid back and forth on the saliva-covered shaft. Her lips parted and her tongue snaked and lashed back and forth over the head. She then kissed and sucked on the head, first from beneath, then on each side, then from the top. When she took the whole head inside her mouth and sucked hard, I could feel the first tinglings of an orgasm, as if her mouth had a direct line to the sperm building in my balls. I concentrated hard on postponing my release, but almost lost it when she took me deep into her mouth, paused when my cock reached her throat then gurgled and pushed against me, forcing my cock into her narrow channel.

“Yes!” I exclaimed when her lips pressed against the root of my cock. “That’s a good black cocksucker!”

She backed off my cock, then deep-throated me again. I knew I had only a minute or so left before I’d have to give her the tribute of my cum, and I wanted her to do one more thing before I exploded. Raising one foot to the arm of her chair, I reached behind me and between my legs to find the hand that had been massaging my balls so deliciously. A got ahold of a couple of fingers and pulled her hand through my legs until one of her fingernails brushed against my ass hole.

“Push it in,” I gasped, “and be careful.” She obeyed, sliding a finger up into my ass as she increased the tempo of her fellatio. In less than a minute I experienced a powerful orgasm, and my cock jerked as it squirted load after load of creamy cum into her mouth.

* * *

“You treated me like a cheap whore,” were her angry first words when she rejoined me after washing up.

“Well, yes, I treated you like a whore, and I will again before the night’s over. But there’s not a cheap whore on this planet who could make me cum like you just did. That was great Dominique.”

She averted her eyes and I could see the internal struggle return. It continued throughout dinner, as her feelings for me alternated between the programmed desire to please and the learned hatred of white men. After dinner, we enjoyed a long soak in the Jacuzzi, which culminated in me placing her up on the edge while I sucked and licked her pussy. Before allowing her to cum, I wet a finger in her dripping pussy and slid it into her ass and finger-fucked her ass while I ate her to a powerful orgasm.

Moving inside, I found a king-sized bed sheet and a bottle of scented body oil. After laying the sheet on the carpet, I gruffly ordered Dominique to stand in the middle and to hold her hair up off her shoulders. I proceeded to thoroughly oil her entire ebony body. Every surface, curve and crevice was coated and massaged, and her oily body reflected the light erotically. She was breathing were heavily when I finished, and her coal-black nipples were rock-hard and stood almost an inch out from her heaving breasts.

“Get down on all fours, you black slut, and face the mirror.” Her eyes flashed anger but she obeyed, dropping to her hands and knees about six feet from the mirror and the hidden camera behind it. I moved behind her so that she could see my reflection, then poured a generous portion of oil onto my palm and began lubricating my cock.

“The white man who raped you, did he fuck your ass?”

“No,” she spat out, “nobody’s ever—”

“Good,” I interrupted. “That means I’m gonna have me some virgin ass!”

“No, please don’t. I—”

“You want me to fuck your ass, bitch,” I snarled as I dropped to my knees behind her and slid my hands over the oily, satiny black skin of her round ass, up over her glistening back, then back to her ass and down to her muscular thighs. When I slid my hand up between her legs, I found an extremely wet, hot cunt. She groaned and pushed back against me as I pushed two fingers into her wetness.

“Yeh, this bitch is excited about getting her ass reamed!”

When I moved my hands back to her ass, Dominique groaned. I wasn’t sure whether this was in response to my fingers leaving her pussy or out of concern for my impending entry into her virgin ass. I slid my thumbs into the shadowy crease of her ass and spread her open, revealing the dark brown aperture I sought. Placing the head of my cock against her rosette, I released my hold on her cheeks and they closed around my cock, trapping it in place. The sight of my thick redish-white cock splitting her shiny black butt was incredibly erotic. I tore my eyes from this and looked into the mirror at Dominique, catching her watery eyes looking back at me. She was biting down on her lower lip, and her beautiful face reflected anxiousness and humiliation.

I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her back as I drove my cock forward, past her spincter and into her ass. Ignoring Dominique’s cries, I pushed relentlessly forward and pulled her hips back until she was completely corked. Her sharp cries gave away to soft whimpering, then she begged me to stop.

“It hurts! Oh, God... stop, please...”

I ignored her and reached one hand around her waist and between her legs, and plunged several fingers roughly into her steaming snatch. The impaled girl’s cries changed noticeably as I rubbed her clit in small circles against the hard bone beneath it. Keeping my cock buried but stationary in her narrower portal, I brought her just to the edge of an orgasm before withdrawing my fingers.

“Ohhh.. don’t stop!”

Getting a good grip on her hips, I slid my cock slowly out of her ass. Dominique groaned softly as I pulled out, then louder as I drove back into her tight ass. She dropped her head to the carpet and reached one hand back toward her pussy. I felt her fingers nudge my balls as she went to work on her engorged clit. I continued to fuck in and out of her ass and soon noticed that my passage was easier. As I picked up the pace, Dominique’s cries indicated that she was getting very close to a fantastic orgasm.

“Cum for me, bitch!” I growled. “Show me how much you love getting butt-fucked.”

“Oh, my God! Ahhhhh... Oh, yes!... Oh, God...” Dominique’s orgasm went on and on, and her anal muscles seemed to spasm around my cock as I fucked steadily in and out of her butt. Finally, she was done and collapsed forward onto the carpet, my cock popping out of her ass.

I stood up and walked over to where I had left my drink, my greasy rock hard cock bobbing in front of me. Giving her a minute’s respite, I sipped on my scotch and planned what I was going to do next. Dominique lay curled in front of the mirror, her back facing me. I decided how I wanted to take her next, retrieved a cushion from the sofa and returned to her. Dropping the eight-inch thick cushion on the floor next to her hips, I straddled the languid girl and lifted her over so that her butt and lower back were on the cushion, her head and shoulders on the floor. I pushed her legs up and back as I knelt down, her splayed pussy and crinkled rosebud staring at me from between her bent-over legs.

It was much easier this time to work my cock into her well-lubricated ass. Dominique exhaled as I fucked in, a far cry from the groaning and moaning of earlier. As I pumped in and out of her ass, I sucked and chewed on her swollen aeroleas and erect nipples. When I paused and raised my head to look at her, she moaned and tried to thrust her chest up, desiring more. I smiled and leaned forward and kissed her deeply. As her tongue wrestled with mine, she groaned into my mouth, returning the kiss with a great deal of passion. When I broke the kiss, I rose on my arms above her, looking down into her lust-filled eyes.

As I started fucking her faster, Doninique slid her arm down between us and began rubbing her pussy.

“That’s it, bitch. Finger yourself while I fuck your black ass!” I could tell that my derogatory racial comments humiliated her and, strangely enough, added to her excitement.

“You needed a white master, didn’t you. Someone who would treat you like the black whore you are! Take it, bitch, take my white cock up your slutty black butt hole! You’re my black slave bitch whore slut...”

“Yes!” she cried as she came, violently. “Oh, God! Oh, Jesus!...” I came as well, pumping my sperm deep into her trembling ass.

(continued in chapter six)