The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chia’s Mind Machine

Chapter Four

By the end of the fifth week at TQA, the total women under control totaled twenty. Since Chia was coming out in two weeks, and was anxious to take me up on my offer to provide him a fuck-toy, I collated their pictures and other data and FedEx’d the package to him. I thought that little Beth would be perfect for him, and included a note recommending her, but wanted to let him choose based on his tastes.

I got my first taste of star-fucking during this week, and was somewhat disappointed. Madeline Stowe, who I’ve always thought was extremely attractive, met with her TQA agent, then Quentin, before I ushered her into my office. A quick question was enough to confirm that my instructions were well-implanted. Unlike with most of the women, I’d lucked out by finding Madeline with a free afternoon.

She readily accepted, of course, my invitation to spend the afternoon with we, and she followed me for the drive to my house up in the hills. The sex with Madeline was fine. Great. She sucked me off, and it was terrific the way she locked her beautiful, very expressive eyes with mine while she licked, kissed and sucked my cock. Unlike Sandy, who can seem like a human vacuum machine and who loves to take me deep into the throat for a face-fuck, Madeline made love to my cock with her mouth, and to me with her eyes.

She sensed perfectly when I was approaching my orgasm and paused to smile engagingly at me. In a playfully sultry voice she asked, “Do you want to cum in my mouth, lover, and have me swallow your sweet juices? Or do you want to pull out and spray your cum all over my face?”

Without waiting for an answer she wrapped her lovely lips around my cock and began sucking me off with greater purpose, her sparkling eyes locked with mine. I came a minute or so later, the first blast of cum hitting the back of her throat. I quickly reached down and pulled my cock out of her mouth and pumped it so that the next jets of cum splashed against her forehead, then her cheek, then her chin. Madeline smiled as I hosed her face, then covered my cock with her mouth to take the last few drops.

I fucked her later, after a shower, and it was good. But when she finally left I realized that the sex hadn’t met with my expectations. It certainly wasn’t the mind- blowing experience that the “rape” of Beth had been. My first thought was, “Frank, you expected too much, too soon.” Then I realized that with Beth I set up a scene from my fantasies, and had her use her acting skills to make it seem real. The only fantasy involved with Madeline had been “star-fucking”, having sex with a famous and unapproachable star.

This added to the enjoyment, certainly, but wore off quickly and was bound to get old as I added to my virtual harem, and had opportunities with the others.

I needed fantasy scenarios, I decided. I needed these women to use their acting talents, which in most cases were considerable, to help me make these scenarios real.

When I drifted off to sleep that night I was tremendously excited, once more, about the future. Cindy Crawford in a wedding dress, captured and raped by a stranger on her wedding night. Demi Moore as a whore, taking my cock up her ass. Whitney Houston as a black slave, forced to submit to the plantation master. Michelle Pfiffer as a nun... Kathy Ireland... Sharon Stone...