The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The choices we make—Chapter 1;

Sam arrived home from work, and breathed in the wonderful smells originating from the kitchen. Smiling as he took off his jacket he hung it on the rack and went to investigate. Once in the kitchen he stood in the doorway taking in the sight before him. His wife Carol was standing over the stove working diligently on dinner, still wearing her work clothes with a long pair of hosed legs coming out from a short skirt. Unable to hide the stiffy the sight gave him he walked up behind her and pressed is mid section against her rubbing gently. Working one arm around her waist, and the other hand up one of her hosed legs Sam kissed her softly on the back of the neck. Murmuring slightly Carol turned around and kissed Sam firmly on the lips before pulling away asking him to watch dinner while she went to change. Before Sam had a chance to respond Carol was gone, and Sam just stood there with a huge erection.

Several minutes later Carol reappeared in a pair of shorts and tee-shirt. Gone were the sexy pantyhose, skirt, and Sam’s erection with them. Noticing Sam’s disappointment Carol chuckled reminding Sam that she had to spend three quarters of her life wearing pantyhose, so any chance she had to break free of it was always enjoyable. Still pouting on the inside Sam smiled, and they finished making dinner together.

After dinner Sam showered and as he dried off he noticed Carol’s worn hose laying on the top of the dirty clothes hamper. Picking them up, he ran his fingers across the fabric and shivered in delight from the sensations he got from it. All his life he had seen women wearing pantyhose, and had always wondered how it felt to them. Several times he had asked different women how it felt but they always said it was aweful, scratchy, and so uncomfortable. Not sure whether or not he believed them he would drop the subject when they would start getting irratated and start glaring at him. Now standing there in the bathroom holding a pair in his hands Sam couldn’t understand how something that felt so nice to the touch could be so aweful when worn. Putting them back in the dirty clothes hamper, Sam got dressed and decided he was going to ask Carol more about it, and maybe just maybe he could get her to wear it to bed one night.....

“Why would you ask me this, and why do you think I would wear it during sex?” Was the response Carol gave him when he brought up the subject. Standing there with her arms on her hips Carol waited for an answer. Sam explained how he had always wondered what it felt like, and how it always felt so amazing when he touched her legs when she wore it. He also explained how it always seemed to give him a stiffy when he saw her legs wrapped in that beautiful fabric, so he wondered what it would be like to have sex that way. Shaking her head Carol calmly explained that while pantyhose did feel amazing, there was a price that a woman paid when they started wearing it. She also went on to explain that the price that is paid could cost more if a woman wasn’t careful, and that she did not want to wear pantyhose anymore than she had to. Sam wanted to press more for a better explaination but he knew he would be pushing his luck if he tried.

Later that night Sam was still quite arroused and leaned over to Carol expressing his desire. As they began exploring each others bodies Sam asked again if she would consider putting on a pair of hose for him. Almost instantly Carol pulled away, turned over, and said goodnight, leaving Sam with a hard on that would have drilled through wood. Trying again, Carol pushed him away, and told him she didn’t feel like it anymore. Upset and extremely frustrated Sam lay there and eventually fell asleep.

Waking to the alarm Sam got up and both Carol and him got ready for work. Still extremely worked up Sam couldn’t help but stare at his wife as she pulled her pantyhose up her legs and adjusted it for the right fit. Trying to hide his wood Sam buttoned his pants, and finished getting ready himself. Leaving for work Sam couldn’t help his eyes continuously being drawn to her legs, and he knew that Carol noticed because it almost seemed as though she was taunting him. All these images continued to course through his mind all day, as well as Carol’s words “A price that she paid”. Sam did not understand, and it was driving him crazy. After a day of this Sam was confused, upset, arroused, and going crazy by the time he arrived home. Walking through the door, he rushed to the kitchen to see those wonderful legs, but as he walked into the kitchen his heart sank when he caught sight of Carol already in shorts and tee-shirt. Hiding his disappointment Sam kissed his wife, and though he knew he was beginning to obsess over it tried to block it out of his mind. This same pattern continued for a week, every morning Sam watched his wife dress for work, hard on trying to push its way out of his pants, and every night disappointment finding her bare legged.

Unable to contain his desire any longer, that night Sam rolled over and gently tried to express his intentions to his wife. At first she was a bit cold about it, but after a few minutes she started warming up to Sam. Deciding one last time to push his luck Sam asked if she would put on her pantyhose for him. Slapping Sam Carol pulled away and lay on her side of the bed staring at the ceiling. After a few minutes she turned towards Sam and retoricly stated “Your not going to let this go are you?” Sam just looked at her, he honestly didn’t know if he would or could. Seeing this in his expression, Carol said “The only way I will do this for you, is if you do the same for me. I will help you shave your legs, and you will wear it for me, if I am going to do it for you. Then and only then will you understand what it means, and is like for a woman to wear pantyhose.” Sam just lay there thinking about what she said, and trying to decide if she was testing him, or if she was actually serious about it. Finally deciding to call her bluff if it was actually a bluff, Sam agreed to her terms. Frowning as she looked at him “I hope you realize what you are asking me to do, and what you just agreed to get yourself into... This is your last chance to change your mind, otherwise tomorrow you will learn.” Sam shook his head no, he was not going to back out, or change his mind.

Once again watching Carol get dressed for work, Sam’s erection struggled to get out of his pants. Staring at her beautiful hosed legs drove Sam crazy, but Carol seemed a bit distant as she smoothed out her hose and finished dressing. Still watching her strut around the kitchen as she finished cleaning up the cups and dishes Sam swore he could see looks of saddness on her face as she looked at him. Too excited to care, Sam was on cloud nine. Tonight he would have all his questions answered by his own experience, and get the woman of his dreams in hose. All day he fantisized, and time seemed to crawl. Finally the work day ended and Sam left for home.

Walking through the door, Sam found his wife sitting at the kitchen table still in her work attire. Legs crossed, with her beautifully encased toes flexing Carol looked at her husband and asked if he was ready to get started. Nervously Sam knodded, and Carol got up. Taking his hand she led him to the bathroom where she turned on the water and started filling a bath. Sam’s eye’s widened as the realization hit him that she was serious. Stripping out of his clothes he settled into the tub as Carol took off her work outfit with the exception of her hose. Kneeling down next to the tub Carol began shaving Sam, and within a short time she had made his lower body smooth and hairless. After rinsing himself off Sam dried his body off noticing how much more sensitive his skin was on his legs without hair in the way. Finally dry, Sam wrapped the towel around his waist and walked into the bedroom. Laying out on the bed was his wife with a sad look on her face, and next to her was a pair of pantyhose in a suntan shade that matched the pair she was wearing. Sitting down on the bed next to her, Carol sat up and got off the bed. Back down on her knees in front of him Carol picked up the pantyhose and had Sam lift one of his feet. Sliding the silky tube over that foot Sam almost moaned from the feel of it. Repeating the process with the other foot Carol worked the pantyhose higher and higher up Sam’s legs. Unable to express how amazing it felt Sam just sat in silence and when Carol had him stand to finish working it up his body Sam had all he could do to stand. Finally up and over his waist, Carol let the waist band snap into place and produced a pair of scissors where she then cut a hole big enough to let Sam’s swollen member through. Then pushing Sam back onto the bed, Carol became more aggressive and began rubbing her hands over Sam’s silk covered legs. Unable to contain it any longer, Sam moaned and pulled his wife up and on top of him. As nylon touched nylon both of them gasped and all their animalistic desires took over. Groping, feeling, rubbing, and kissing while they tried to tie their legs together. Completely out of control, Sam ripped a hole in the crotch of Carols pantyhose and drove his member deep inside her. Over and over they went at it, and finally out of sheer exhaustion they lay next to each other gently rubbing each others legs.

After a few minutes, Carol sighed and went to get up. Sam put his hand on her shoulder and gently pulled her back down. “We really need to........” Carol started to say, but Sam cut her off “Not right now” Lightly protesting Carol tried to resist, but quickly stopped and snuggled up next to Sam rubbing her leg across his. “If it is what you really want” Carol said, smiling at her Sam replied “More than anything right now”. Looking at Carol, Sam swore he saw tears in her eye’s, but wasn’t sure. A few minutes later, they both slept.

An alarm went off, Sam opened his eye’s. A moment later Carol jumped up “Oh my god, what have I done!” Turning his head towards her he could see her staring down at her hosed legs. Throwing the covers to the side Sam looked down at his own hosed legs and felt a shiver of excitement go through him as one leg slid over the other. Standing there in a panic, Carol was almost in tears, getting up Sam put his arms around her and told her it was ok. Shaking her head no, Carol said it was not ok, and that he needed to take them off and get ready for work. Dumbstruck Sam sat down on the bed, and carefully took off the pantyhose that he had worn through the night. Looking at his wife, Sam said “That was really amazing last night, we really need to do it again.” Still shaking her head Carol said “No, it cannot happen again, in fact this should never have happened to begin with” and with that she left the room, and a few minutes later Sam heard the shower running.

Folding his pantyhose up Sam carefully placed it in his sock drawer. Gathering his clothes together as his wife returned to the bedroom wrapped in a towel he watched as she stood in front of her hosiery drawer staring down into it. Finally she sighed and pulled out a fresh pair. Sitting down on the bed Sam watched Carol pull the silken tubes up her legs. Hopping in the shower Sam cleaned himself up, and also got dressed for work. As Sam walked out of the bedroom he gave one last look at his sock drawer wondering how long it would be before they did that again.

Returning home after work, Sam smiled to himself. Throughout the day images of his wife and himself making love through the evening and into the night played out in his brain, keeping him on the edge of loosing control. Walking through the door Sam hung up his coat and went to the kitchen to greet his wife. Standing in front of the stove, busily cooking dinner Sam gazed at her beautiful hosed legs as she shift her weight back and forth. Walking up behind her Sam put his arms around her waist and softly kissed her neck, while working his hands down to her legs. Pulling herself loose, she turned around to face him asking him to watch things while she went to change. Trying to pull her back close Sam tried to show Carol how much he wanted her to stay in the clothes she was wearing. “No, I can’t” Carol said over and over again. Sam continued to rub and carress Carol’s skin and legs as she slowly began to turn in to puddy in his hands. Finally her body began to betray her and she started leaning into Sam kissing him harder and harder. Finally Sam turned off the stove and they worked their way to the bedroom. Pushing sam down onto the bed, Carol began to undress, and Sam reached up to stop her from pulling off her pantyhose. Moving Sam’s hand away Carol pulled her hose down and took it off. More than a bit disappointed Sam still took advantage of the situation and took his wife.

Later on the two of them finished dinner together and ate. Carol had opted for a pair of sweats, and tee-shirt, but for some reason seemed to be distant. Several times Sam asked Carol what was the matter but the same answer was given every time “I am fine, it’s nothing”. Through the rest of the evening Carol remained this way, and Sam was just left to wonder. Later they decided to go to bed, and Sam watched Carol as she got her clothes ready for the next day. Once again she stood in front of her pantyhose drawer just staring down into it. After a few minutes she sighed as she did earlier in the day, chose a pair and set them with her work attire. Sam just watched, and remained silent wondering what was going on.

The next morning was the same routine. Sam watched Carol pull those glorious tubes of silk up over her legs, and strangely watched Carol’s mood start to change. Once dressed Carol seemed to be back to normal, and the morning routine became less mundane as she smiled and seemed to be happier. Confused Sam went with it, and enjoyed every view he could get of her beautiful legs. Noticing his stares Carol seemed to flaunt her legs, teasing him at any chance she could get. Seeing Sam’s member swelling in his pants only seemed to wind Carol up more, and before long they both seemed to be over heated and in need of a release. Smiling at Sam, Carol pecked him on the cheek and said goodbye leaving for work. Sam just stood there in the kitchen unable to function, his stiffy firmly pressing on his work pants trying to break out.

That was the longest day Sam experienced in a long time. Hours seemed to drag out, and Sam counted down the seconds. Finally 5 oclock rolled around and Sam went directly home. Rushing through the door, he dropped his jacket on the floor and looked in the kitchen for his wife. Not finding her there he went to the bedroom to find his wife laying on the bed with nothing but her hose on, and a second pair laying next to her. Unable to control himself any longer Sam started stripping, and within seconds he stood naked before her reaching out for the pantyhose. Stopping Sam from grabbing them quite yet, Carol reminded Sam that there was a price to pay for using pantyhose, and he needed to be sure it was what he wanted before they continued. No longer caring, Sam said he understood, and almost ripped the hose from Carol’s hand as she teasing tried to hold them out of Sam’s reach. Using the same technique as he had watch Carol use so many times before Sam quickly encased his legs in the silken fabric and worked his member out the hole that Carol had already made in them. Falling back on the bed Sam rubbed his legs together enjoying the feelings that coursed through them. Carol heated beyond control jumped on top of Sam and worked his member into her sex driving it home faster and faster, over and over until she finally collapsed on him exhausted.

Still laying on each other several hours later, Carol stirred sending shivers down both their spines. Getting up Carol threw on a robe, and Sam threw on a pair of shorts. Once out in the kitchen they made a late dinner, and enjoyed each others company. After dinner still in a state of euphoria they cuddled together for a while on the couch, and then spent a bit of time making love until the early morning hours. With their legs still wrapped around each other they fell asleep, with smiles on their faces.

When Sam woke in the morning it was to the sound of nylon against nylon as Carol moved her legs off of his. Turning to look at Carol she smiled as his eyes focused on her. Smiling back at her as the alarm went off, they got up to get ready for work. Carol walked into the bathroom and Sam heard the water turn on. Stripping out of the pantyhose he had worn through the night Sam smiled wondering when they would do that again. After a few minutes he heard the water turn off, so he got up to jump in the shower himself. Passing by his wife wrapped in her robe he grabbed her ass and pulled her in close kissing her passionately. After she returned the kiss he turned his attention back to the shower and quickly cleaned himself up. Afterwards he returned to the bedroom to find Carol sitting on the bed, silken legs crossed staring at her toes as she flexed them. Almost instantly Sam felt a ping of jealousy, he felt a longing inside himself he could not explain to slide that wonderful fabric back on his legs. As though Carol already knew what he was experiencing she held out a hand with a pair of pantyhose in it. Looking up at Sam she smiled, I figured you might need this. Taking them from his wifes hand Sam sat down on the bed beside her and began putting them on. “I am gonna have to stop at the store on the way home and pick up some more pantyhose after work.” Carol went on “Looks like we are going to be going through more of them now”. Smiling at Carol as he slid the hose up over his waist Sam knodded at her. Putting on his work clothes over the hose Sam felt like he had a naughty little secret that only he and Carol knew about and that made him smile even broader. Finally ready for work, they kissed and both of them went on their way.

Sam had a good day at work, every movement he made reminded him of the wonderful experience he had with his wife the night before, and the sensations kept him slightly aroused as well. When quitting time came, Sam made a quick stop to the mens room to make a few adjustments to his hose, and as he stood there he finally understood what women meant when they told him about it through the years. Still content, Sam finished adjusting them and pulling them back into place. Not sure he really liked that experience, he headed out to his car and headed towards home. Along the drive, the familiar sensations returned and Sam decided to dismiss the awkardness of adjusting them. Afterall it was a small price to pay for such an experience. By the time Sam arrived home, he had completely forgotten the incident.

Walking through the house, Sam wondered where his wife was, then he remembered she had to stop at the store. Deciding to help her out Sam started dinner himself, and was busily working away when his wife returned. Setting a large bag down on the table Carol came up behind Sam and put her arms around him. Slowly she worked her hands down into his pants and rubbed her hand across the top of his hose. Turning around Sam planted a long deep kiss on her and looked at her questioningly. Carol just smiled and told him she was checking to see if he made it through the day. Smiling back at her Sam shook his head yes, and turned off the stove...

A week later of the same routine, Sam was at work sitting in his chair enjoying the sensations of his pants rubbing over the nylon fabric. Recounting in his mind the last week of his experience in pantyhose. Even through the weekend both himself and Carol had spent almost every waking moment wearing it. He had started shaving his own legs everyday to make sure they stayed smooth and everything seemed almost perfect. Kicking off his shoes under his desk Sam flexed his toes, and felt something that he knew couldnt be good. Making sure the door to his office was locked Sam pulled off his sock, and found that his hose had a huge run that started at his toe, and worked its way over his heel and up his leg. Moving his toes again slightly one popped out through the hole, making it larger, and started making the hose hurt his foot. Struggling with the hose, Sam could not get it to work with him. The harder he tried to get his toes back where they needed to be, the worse the run got, and the more disqusted he got. Finally in desperation Sam stripped down and removed his hose completely, hiding the ruined pair in his jacket pocket.

Putting his pants back on, socks and shoes, Sam felt uncomfortable. The sensations of the nylon were no longer there as his pants roughly rubbed his shaved legs. As the day progressed Sam found himself miserable, and longed for quitting time so he could go home. When the time came he quickly made his way to his car and headed home. Once home he hung his jacket and went to say hello to his wife who stood in front of the stove making dinner. All his focus was on her legs, her beautiful shiny, soft legs, and as he put his arms around her he let his hands wander to it so he could touch that wonderful fabric. Sensing something was wrong Carol turned to face Sam, and by the look on his face she knew what the problem was. Pulling back Carol told Sam to go and change, he needed to be comfortable when they sat down and had a talk. Shaking his head, Sam left the kitchen and returned a few minutes later in a new pair of pantyhose and shorts. More at ease now, and feeling more like himself Sam helped Carol finish dinner so they could eat when Carol had her talk with him.

Carol began the conversation with “You wanted to know what it was like to wear pantyhose. You also wanted to know what the experience was like, and anything there was to know about it. Well there is no way to explain it, so you would have understood. The only way was to show you, and let you experience it for yourself. Now you know, however there is a few areas that I need to fill in the gaps of. There is a price to pay for wearing pantyhose. It is a form of addiction, not a physical addiction as you would find with drugs, but a mental addiction. Your body begins adapting to the feeling of pantyhose covering it, the sensations it gives when rubbed together, and the overall feelings when it is worn. After a short time, your mind begins to depend on it, and you begin to need it just to feel normal. The rush of wearing it is still there, but nothing like when you started. In fact after a while not having it on your skin is enough to drive you crazy, and you feel so off that you cannot even function correctly until you put a pair on.” Pausing for a minute to take a few bites of her dinner Carol continued on. " For a woman, you find a way to balance it. The desire is always there to wear it more, but you learn when to take it off so that you don’t have to wear it constantly, and you NEVER deviate from that norm to keep it that way. When I deviated from the norm I found the wonderful feelings again that I had not thought about in years. However it awoke something new in me, and after a short struggle to go back I realized once more that when the line is crossed it is near impossible to go back. What I did for you cost me more of my freedom, and I accept that. But you have a choice to make, if you continue down this path you will not stop. Like me you will spend the rest of your life wearing pantyhose, and all the good as well as the bad the goes along with it. If you stop now, the urge will always be there, but you can do it. However it you go back to it even once, it will be like you never left, and even harder to stop. I know you are thinking that you can control it, and you can stop anytime you want to. All women think that way, but after 30 years I have learned there is no stopping, and there isn’t even any way for me to go back to the way things were a week ago. I will support any choice you make, it is a hard choice ahead of you to make, and an even longer road ahead of you to follow.”

Sam just sat there taking in everything Carol had just told him. He knew he wanted to be upset with her for not telling him any of this before now, but as he rubbed one hosed foot over the other he also wondered if it would have mattered.