The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The choices we make—Chapter 2;

The rest of dinner was spent in silence as Sam thought about everything Carol had told him. Pondering each choice Sam thought about all the things he enjoyed about it, and what continuing to wear it would mean for him. Without realizing it, Sam continued to rub his legs together, as he pondered, and Sam realized that even after only a week, he had a hard time imagining what it would be like or even what his life was like before he tried on his first pair. Then a thought hit him, and he looked up at Carol. “What about you? Can you go back to the way things were? Or could you stop with me?” Sam asked. Shaking her head Carol responded “I made my choice, you wanted to know for yourself, so I went against my better judgement, and wore it longer than normal. Then to top it off I fell asleep with it on, and that wonderous experience reminded me of how wonderful it was when I started wearing pantyhose. So when I repeated the same process a few times my mind started to become adapted to this new pattern, and now returning to how it used to be would be something I am not sure I can do. It is ok, I am at peace with my choice, I just hope you really think through your choice so you don’t have any regrets.

Once the kitchen was cleaned up Carol went to slip into something more comfortable an Sam started warming up the couch. A few minutes later Carol came back wearing nothing but her hose, and Sam could feel his shaft straining against his shorts. Asking if Sam wished to get more comfortable with a devious grin on her face Carol helped Sam out of his shirt and shorts. Laying together on the couch touching each others bodies Sam couldn’t ask for anything more, by the way Carol was acting neither could she. Within a short time both of them were too heated to watch anything on tv so they retired to the bedroom where they found extacy together several times before finally falling to sleep.

Waking to the alarm, Carol and Sam rose for work. Carol showering first as always, Sam peeled the pantyhose off his legs and threw them in the dirty clothes. When Carol came out of the bathroom Sam followed suit and cleaned up for work. Walking back out of the bathroom Sam stared at his wifes sexy hosed legs, and felt his normal longing to follow her example. After a few minutes Sam dressed without his hose, feeling somehow empty, and wrong. Joining his wife in the kitchen, Carol playfully grabbed his pants and pushed one hand inside. A look of shock crossed her face when she realized he was not in his pantyhose. “Are you sure you are going to be alright?” Carol asked. “Do you want to take a pair with you in case you don’t think you can make it?” Sam shook his head, he was already beginning to have his doubts about not wearing hose, even more so looking at his wifes legs encased in silk. Concerned Carol gave Sam a hug, and a long deep kiss, and Sam almost moaned as he felt something wonderful work its way up his pants leg. Giggling Carol pulled away, and apologized. “I just couldn’t help myself” she said as she picked up her purse and headed out the door. Frustrated Sam just stood there and gazed towards the bedroom one last time, before picking up his keys and following Carol out the door.

The longest day of my life, was the only thought going through Sam’s mind as he stared at the clock for the hundreth time. It wasn’t even lunch time yet, and Sam felt like he had been there for an eternity. Flexing his toes in his shoes Sam scowled at the rough texture of his socks, and the rough feeling of his pants on his legs. Something was off, he knew what it was, but didn’t want to admit it. He wanted to feel right again, needed it to feel normal. The rest of the day crawled by, and Sam just couldn’t focus, even the most simple of tasks felt complex, and the easiest of tasks felt overwhelming. At 5 Sam was finally free, but even the walk to the car seemed like too much of a chore. Pulling into the driveway Sam sat there behind the wheel of the car, not even wanting to walk into the house. Finally Sam got out of the car and walked into the house, hung up his jacket and wandered to the kitchen to greet Carol. Sitting in a chair Carol watched Sam enter and she purposely uncrossed and recrossed her hosed legs in front of Sam. Falling under their hypnotic trance Sam watched them move longingly. Standing up Carol walked over to Sam, took his hands and led him to the table sitting him down in a chair. “Bad day wasn’t it” Asked Carol, Sam just shook his head. “It will get easier if you can hold out, but it takes a while.” said Carol, and Sam hung his head low letting his eyes fall on his wifes legs. “The only other option........ Is sitting on the table, but that is entirely up to you. I know I couldn’t make it myself when I tried years ago. Turns out embracing it is so much better, I can’t even remember what it was like without it” Carol gently put a hand under Sam’s chin and lifted his head to look at her, then she turned his head towards the table where a pair of pantyhose sat for Sam. Looking back at Carol, Sam almost cried, but he started to feel better as soon as he picked up the hose.

After releasing the waist band Sam almost felt like his old self. Opting for a pair of shorts so he could enjoy the feel more, and be able to see the light shine off their glossy surface Sam walked back to the kitchen where he and Carol started cooking. As they ate Carol asked Sam if he was going to try again, and Sam shook his head no. He now understood, and was willing to accept it now in his life. Carol smiled, and got a devious look on her face. Sam looked questioningly at her and Carol said “I was hoping you would say that, there are all kinds of new things we can try. A lot of new things that I would never attempted on my own, but with you.... it just seems right now.” Wondering what exactly Carol has in mind Sam tries to pry but Carol just responds with “you will see, we will just wait a little while though for you to get used to your new life.”

So things went on, and Sam embraced his new life as a user of pantyhose. Both Sam and Carol both built up quite a collection of different brands, colors, support, non support, sheer to waist, seemless, and more, and the thought of stopping rarely crossed Sam’s mind. However as a month passed Sam started to notice that the feelings didn’t seem to be the same anymore. It was more of a wear it to feel normal than an erotic experience, and Sam could tell that Carol was starting to experience the same thing. Sam also began to dread the bathroom straighten out the hose trip he had to make through the day, and keeping a spare pair for emergencies was alway a pain because he needed to be careful where he put them, making sure no one else found them, or saw them. Even the wild sexual experiences had begun to lose some of their flare, Sam found himself not as excited when he gazed at his wife’s silken legs, and wearing sweats instead of shorts not caring if he could see or feel its surface. Laying back on the couch one night Sam asked Carol about what was happening. Carol turned towards Sam and explained that his body had become dependant on the pantyhose now. It wasn’t a new and exciting experience anymore because his body had grown used to it, and now needed the support and sensations that it gave. Carol went on to explain that the only way to get that back again was to push the experience a bit harder, do something different, or wear it longer. So being that we both wear it almost all the time, with the exception of showering, then there really isn’t any room in that option. The other options are wearing more of it over the other, or on more of our bodies. But as you learned, for every action you take, there is a price to pay. And yes, there are times that it sucks to wear pantyhose, but you do have to remember you chose it, and now you pay the price even without all the excitement you once felt. Sam pondered what Carol had said, and knew she was right.

After another week Carol was late getting home from work. Sam decide to order pizza so he didn’t have to cook, and it would be delivered. Shortly after hanging up the phone Carol arrived with a couple large bags. More than a bit curious Sam tried to peek, but Carol stopped him with a devious smile. Reaching into the bag, she asked Sam if he would consider trying some new things. remembering the wonderous experiences with trying on pantyhose he replied “Sure”. Pulling her hand out of the bag she straightened out and hands Sam a leotard, then reaching into the bag she pulled out a short spandex skirt which she also handed to Sam. Looking at the articles of clothing in confusion, Carol smiled and said “You already wear pantyhose, why not try these things out. You might like them alot more than having only shorts to wear in the evenings. Shrugging his shoulders Sam turned and walked out of the kitchen to try on his new clothes. Slipping the leotard on over his hose proved to be an exciting experience, and with the leotard holding his member up in place the skirt fit nicely and gave a lot better view of his silken legs. Smiling as he stood in front of his wifes mirror he decided to leave them on, and found that a lot of the excitement returned through the evening.

After dinner as Sam and Carol lay across each other watching tv Sam let his hand wander across Carol’s leotard, and silky legs. He had ditched the skirt when they had kicked back, and he was glad he did. Carol’s hands also wandered across Sam’s body and both of them sighed softly enjoying each others touch. Being that it was Friday night, niether one of them were in a rush to go to bed, but after a short time Carol hopped up off the couch and said she would be back. Waiting for her to return Sam remained on the couch, but his mouth almost hit the floor when Carol returned to the room. Standing in front of him Carol still had on her pantyhose and leotard, but she had also added a pair of stockings over the top of her hose. Smiling at Sam, she asked if he like what he saw. Shaking his head, unable to speak Sam couldn’t take his eyes off the beautiful woman in front of him. Striking a pose, Carol held up her hands with a pair of stockings that Sam had not noticed in them. Walking towards Sam she knelt down in front of him telling him to lift a leg up for her. Slowly, and teasingly she worked the stocking up over Sams hosed foot and teasingly pulled it slowly up his leg as Sam moaned quietly from the sensations coarsing through his body. Letting go of the first stocking and starting on the second, Carol asked if Sam enjoyed that. Unable to speak Sam just moaned, and Carol giggled. Finally finished with the second leg Carol rubbed both of Sam’s legs with her hands and pulled him up, walking him towards the bedroom. Happy to follow, Sam walked until he stood in front of Carol’s full length mirror, looking at the man in the reflection he didn’t recognize himself anymore, and that scared him deeply.

Time seemed to fly by for Sam, other than a few trips to the bathroom to adjust his pantyhose, or changing out a pair mid day because of runs, Sam seemed to embrace his new life, and never seemed to question it. Sam did miss the experiences he used to get when he first started wearing it, but as his wife Carol he continued to wear it loyally, and atleast he could feel normal and be able to function. For better or worse, it was a part of his life now, and he accepted it willingly.

One day about a year later, after a trip to the bathroom Sam actually thought about was it was like before. Sitting at his desk, feeling the gentle caress of the hose on his legs, as it firmly held him, Sam couldn’t quite remember how it felt before. He knew that he used to do everything without pantyhose, and he remembered the feeling of wind on his skin when he was outside with shorts on, but for the life of himself, Sam just could not remember how he got through without it. Slipping a hand inside his pants, he rubbed the fabric and the confusion left him. Whatever life was like before, it was so much better now that pantyhose was a part of it. As the smile crossed Sam’s face he got back to work, and forgot all about everything that had bothered him.

Later that evening Sam arrived home, kissed his wife, and went into the bedroom to change. Taking off those rough work clothes always made him feel so much better, but never as good as sliding a leotard up over his legs and chest. Once the leotard was on, Sam slid on a skirt, and a pair of flats that Carol had introduced him to at some point. (Sometimes it was so hard to remember when changes had occurred) Stopping to check himself out in the mirror, Sam smiled approvingly as he fluffed out his growing hair (another change he could not seem to remember deciding to do) and returned to the kitchen to join Carol. Turning to look at Sam, Carol smiled and told him that he looked better now, almost good enough to eat. Giggling together they embraced kissing while a pantyhose leg rubbed against the others pantyhose leg. Once dinner was finished they sat together and ate, even helped each other pick up and clean after. Then they retired to the living room to enjoy each other, and share some love. After a while Sam looked down at himself and wondered what exactly Carol must think of him. Without even thinking he blurted it out, and as he did tears streamed down his face.

Carol looked up at Sam and smiled. Taking one of her beautiful hands she wiped the tears from one of Sam’s eyes, and said, “I love just as much now as the day we married. In fact I think I love you even more now that I was able to share with you something that has been a part of my life since I was very young. Our lives have become more intertwined and connected than anyone could ever admit, and that only makes me love you even more. Now stop your crying, and come with me to the bedroom so we can put on our stockings and try out the new pantyhose tube I just bought.” Still smiling, Carol got up. More than a little bit excited Sam got up as well. Hand in hand they walked into the bedroom to further explore their journey in pantyhose, and Sam breathed a sigh of relief as he fully embraced the choices he made..