The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 109: Dog Day Afternoon.

When I woke up this morning I could have never predicted how today was gonna go. I was planning to call Austin up and ask him out on a real date for tomorrow night. But then I started thinking about Chris’s friend David and I got an idea that I could maybe have some fun with Austin. I mean he really liked it when I tied his hands to the bedposts so I don’t know but I thought it was worth a try.

I knew that Austin didn’t have classes on Thursday afternoon so I decided to stay on campus and go to his dorm room. Austin had lucked out this year. His roommate had a girlfriend who had her own apartment and he was pretty much always there. I had asked why he still paid for a dorm but apparently his parents didn’t know he had a girlfriend he was living with and they were paying for college so it was all pretty much a lying game.

Anyway I found a parking spot and walked up to Austin’s door and knocked.

There was shuffling inside and then he opened the door. He was wearing jeans and a T-shirt and Nikes. He smiled when he saw me. That made me feel good because I always smile like an idiot when I think about Austin.

“Wade, I didn’t think I’d see you today.”

“Well, I was gonna call but then I took a chance and came to see you.”

“Do you want to come in?”

I followed Austin into his room. He had picked up a little. It was a small room with two beds and two desks basically.

Austin hopped on the bed with a bounce. “So what’s up?”

I sat down in his desk chair. “Well, first I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out to dinner tomorrow night. Like on a real date. With me,” I added. Of course with me. God, I’m so stupid sometimes.

He laughed. “That sounds great. You have the night off?”

I nodded. “I thought maybe we could get a little dressed up and go someplace nice…”

“Awesome,” Austin said.

I glanced at the top of his desk. Everything looked like it had been organized. “You cleaned up in here?”

“Yeah. Now that I don’t have to be on the computer all the time it’s amazing how much I get done. I knew I was losing time but I didn’t know how much time jacking off takes when you’re zoned out.” Austin’s cheeks turned pink.

I grinned. “There was something else I wanted to ask you. But it’s ok if you say no and I don’t want you to think I’m freaky or anything but I know you were on that website and I know you like to be tied up and so I just sort of thought it might be fun if you were up for it—”

While I rambled Austin got off the bed, walked over to me and leaned over and kissed me.

“Hey!” I said in surprise.

Austin knelt between my knees and looked up at me through his lashes. He’s so cute. “Why are you so nervous talking to me?”

“I’m not!” I yelped. “Not usually. I met somebody this week who is his boyfriend’s pup. And it sounded hot. And I just thought maybe it’d be fun to put a collar and leash on you instead of tying you up and see if that was as hot as it sounds.”

Austin kissed me again. Only this time with tongue. I was getting really turned on.

“I don’t have a leash or a collar,” he said.

“There’s a Pet Supplies Co. not far from here,” I said. “I pass it on my way to and from campus.”

Austin tipped his head and smiled. “You thought this out. Let’s go.”

“You mean it? You think it’s hot?”

He shrugged. “Won’t know ’til we try it. I just know when I think of you tying me up it’s instant hard on.”

“Really?”

Austin nodded.

* * *

We took my car to Pet Supplies Co. It was only a few minutes away. I had such butterflies in my stomach and I didn’t know why. Austin was totally up for trying this. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to talk to him about it. I had been so worried he would think it was stupid or think I was weird.

We walked in through the automatic door and wandered up and down the aisles. We weren’t here for food or treats. The dog toys aisle was fun to look at. I wondered if sometime I could get Austin a ball or a bone as a gag gift. Gag gifts. That made me think of gags. I pictured Austin’s hot mouth with a gag in it and felt my cock start to get hard in my pants. I had to stop thinking like that in public. What if somebody noticed?

We turned the corner and saw a bunch of collars and leashes. They had matching sets with different colors or prints. Some of the prints were fun. They had famous cartoon characters on them and stuff. I held up a rainbow-striped one. “What do you think of this?”

Austin grinned. “Very gay.”

I laughed.

He pulled a black studded and spiked collar off the peg. “You like?”

“Nah.” I shook my head. “I think that one would hurt.”

Austin hung it back up. We both reached for the same collar and our hands touched.

Austin smiled at me and I swear my heart skipped a beat. It’s cliché and all that but being with Austin is so much fun and he’s so cute and sweet.

Austin let me grab the collar. It was a little plain—just black with a ring on it.

“I like this one,” I said.

“It looks neat. I don’t know what size I’d need.”

I looked at the tag. This one was a medium. “What size is your neck. Like for dress shirts?”

“16.”

“This one’s too small. You need a large I think.” I looked around.

A young woman wearing a blue smock came around the corner. “Do you guys need any help?” she asked.

My eyes went wide. I didn’t know what to say. Did she know why we were here?

Austin took the collar out of my hand. “We’re looking for this collar, only in a large. Do you have any?”

“Let me see,” she said, taking the collar and reading the item number on the tag. She ran her finger down a couple of rows of pegs and then pulled the same collar off the wall. “Here you go. What kind of dog do you have?” she asked.

“A shepherd,” I said as Austin replied, “A retriever.”

I giggled. “He’s a mix.”

“Oh,” she said and nodded. “Can I help you with anything else?”

“No, thank you. We’re just going to pick out a leash now,” Austin said.

She smiled and walked down the aisle and rounded the corner.

Oh. My. God. I mouthed at Austin. Maybe I hadn’t thought this far enough through. I unbuckled the buckle on the collar and held it out straight. I tried measuring it with my eyes against Austin’s neck. “I can’t tell if this will fit you or not. I don’t want it to be too small.”

Austin shrugged. “So try it on me.”

I looked around. There wasn’t anybody in the aisle and I didn’t see any cameras. I stepped behind him and slipped the collar around his neck. I buckled it. There were extra holes in either direction. It fit right.

He turned around and grinned a lopsided grin. “What do you think?”

“Wow you look hot,” I whispered.

Austin’s smile made his eyes glitter. “Yeah?”

“Hell yeah.” I reached for the metal D ring thing on the front of the collar and tugged him toward me for a kiss.

I heard the hiss of sucked in air behind me and then a woman’s voice saying in a tone that was extremely mean, “This is a family store.”

I spun around and saw a woman shepherding two little kids back out of the aisle.

“I’m sorry,” I stammered.

“You have no business doing that here,” she snapped before rounding the corner of the aisle.

I was so ashamed and embarrassed I didn’t know what to do. My fingers fumbles with the buckle on the collar. I finally got it off Austin. I was blinking really fast trying to keep him from seeing my eyes were getting teary.

“Wade! Wade, slow down.” He took my hand in his. “Don’t let her upset you.”

“She made it sound like we were dirty.”

He shook his head. “She’s a judgmental bitch. You said I looked hot in the collar. Did you mean that?”

I nodded.

“Then let’s pick out a leash and then we’ll go back to my place.” He paused. “Unless you don’t think that sounds like fun anymore.”

I took a deep breath and nodded.

Austin looked around at the leashes. He pulled a black one off the wall that looked a lot like the collar. “What do you think?”

“It’s nice.”

“Looks like it comes in 6, 8 or 12 feet long.”

“Six is probably good,” I said, deciding not to let that woman ruin the afternoon. I smiled really widely. “I don’t want you too far away from me.”

Austin winked an exaggerated wink at me.

We walked up to the checkout and a guy I had definitely seen on campus was working the register. He scanned the leash and then the collar. “You know, we’re running a special. With the purchase of any leash or collar for five dollars you get a token for the dog tag machine.”

Austin and I exchanged glances. “We’ll take one,” I said.

I swiped my bank card and the cashier handed me a bag and a metal token.

“You just put the token in the machine over there, pick the design you want and type in the name.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“You’re welcome. Have a great night, you two,” he said with a big grin.

I froze. Austin gave me a shove and we walked over to the dog tag machine.

“He totally knew, didn’t he?” I whispered.

Austin laughed. “I think so. But I don’t know. He might just be friendly.”

“Sure,” I said. I read the instructions on the machine. They had different shaped tags—round, oval, star, heart and a bone.

Austin was looking at the screen. “Which one do you like?”

“The bone one is cute.”

“That was my pick, too!”

I dropped the token in the slot on the machine and selected the bone-shaped tag. The screen prompted me to type in my pet’s name. I typed in AUSTIN. On the screen it displayed a mock-up of the tag with his name on it.

I could feel Austin’s breath near my ear. “That’s pretty fucking awesome,” he said quietly.

I pressed the button to finalize my order and the machine whirred to life. We could see the letters being etched into the tag. A couple minutes later the tag dropped down so I could take it.

I held it up. “Do you like it?”

“I can’t wait to wear it for you.”

My cock was completely hard now.

“We better go,” I said.

We left the store and got in my car. My heart was racing. I started the engine and turned to Austin. “Oh my God that was so embarrassing.”

“That was so hot, you mean,” he said. He leaned across the car and covered my mouth with his. I could feel his hand on the bulge in my jeans. It felt really good there. I didn’t want him to stop touching me.

Austin pulled back, breathing heavily. “Should we go back to my place and I can model my new collar and nametag for you?”

“Yes!” I slid the car into drive and backed out of the parking spot with Austin’s hand resting on my thigh.

I really hoped we made it back to his place before I exploded.

To be continued in Part 110…

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 110: Leatherman’s Legacy.

It had been a busy week since Leatherman’s death and Scott and I hadn’t seen each other much. Between work and school and Kampas and the FBI we were being drawn in separate directions much of the time. I was hoping that might change soon. I missed Scott.

Wade had also been scarce this week—though he was good about checking in and letting me know where he was. This usually related to where Austin was at any given moment.

I was trying to casually bump into Richard in order to strike up a conversation with him, but so far I hadn’t had any luck. The irony wasn’t lost on me—for many years I had counted myself lucky that I hadn’t crossed paths with my sociopathic ex.

Scott was very vocal in his opinions that I stay away from Richard. Under ordinary circumstances I would happily agree with him, but the universe seemed to be leading to a resolution of Richard’s reappearance in my life. I was ready to resign myself to play my role in the drama.

I pulled into the driveway and noticed the trees were beginning to bud. Spring had finally arrived in upstate NY. Maybe that was a good sign.

I retrieved a stack of mail from the mailbox and unlocked the door. I dropped the letters on my desk, my bag on the floor and hung up my coat. I thought about pouring myself a drink, but switched some music on instead and then sat at the desk and sorted bills from the junk.

The final envelope was large and official looking. Inside I found a letter from an estate attorney with a copy of Jules Lyons’ last will enclosed.

I was going to miss my friend, but I was touched that he had remembered me in his will. I wondered what token he had thought to leave me as I scanned the contents.

“…to my friend Christopher Boldt I leave possession of the Club, located at 159 Fox St., including ownership of the land, building, business and contents therein.”

I dropped the pages on my desk. Leatherman left me the Club? Me? How had that happened? The universe really did work in mysterious ways.

It suddenly occurred to me that this was the exact reason I needed to call Richard. Once the will was executed the Club would become mine. Richard would need to vacate the property.

What were the chances he would go without a fight?

I picked up the phone and dialed the Club. It rang several times and then Leatherman’s voice greeted my ear. It was good to hear him again.

I disconnected as the machine beeped.

I drummed my fingers on the desk. Richard’s number would be unlisted. He had phoned me awhile back, but—lacking forethought—I didn’t save the number.

I sighed. I was going to need to ask Scott for a favor. I punched his number on the phone.

“Hi, Chris,” Scott’s voice met my ear and I could hear the smile there.

“Hey. I miss you. Any chance you’ll be home for dinner?”

“It doesn’t look good. You should probably plan to eat without me.”

“Okay…” I took a breath. I knew Scott was going to hate the idea, and I was counting on the fact he wouldn’t lose his cool in front of his coworkers. “So, listen, I need you to give me Richard’s phone number so that I don’t have to drive over and see him in person.”

“Absolutely not.”

“Scott, sweetheart, I don’t want to argue with you. Especially about Richard. I got a letter today from Leatherman’s attorney. He left me the Club. I want to call Richard and ask him to leave the premises.”

“You mean you want to call and push him into making a move.” Scott’s voice dropped and I had to strain to hear him. “Hasn’t Richard done enough? We’re getting close to finding enough proof to arrest him and get a conviction for what’s happening to these boys—especially the dead ones. I just need a bit more time…”

“Scott, I just want to TALK to him. I could probably pull up his number from my telephone records, but I thought you could save me a little time here.” I didn’t add: and, I wanted you to know what I was doing in case this was a terrible mistake.

Scott’s silence spoke volumes. I could picture the cycle of expressions on his face—annoyance, understanding, concern, exasperation. “I’ll get the number and meet you at home. I want to hear the conversation.”

* * *

The only thing worse than Richard being back in town was the effect his presence was having on my relationship with Scott. He stormed into the house, looking dour, and struck a pose in the doorway to the den.

“I want you to know I’m against this.”

“Oh, I know.” I switched off the stereo and crossed the room to him. I pulled him into an embrace and gazed deeply into those dark brown eyes. “You know I don’t really want to talk to Richard. But you insist on doing things by the book and I’m ready to help.”

“How is this going to help?”

“How can it hurt? Your people are watching him, right? If he does anything illegal you’ll catch him, right?”

Scott gently pushed my chin up and then covered my lips with his. He pulled back to look at me. “You know you’re infuriating, right?” He flashed me a dazzling smile.

I rolled my eyes. I knew. But I wasn’t going to tell him that.

Scott fished a slip of paper out of his pocket. Scrawled on it in his loopy handwriting was a phone number. “Put him on speaker.”

I sat behind the desk and dialed, leaving the phone on speaker. Scott perched on a corner of the desk and I noticed he was wearing a new pair of boots. While the phone rang I pointed at them and mouthed “Nice!”

He smiled and shook his head.

Richard answered the fourth ring. “Christopher, this is a surprise.”

I pasted a phony smile on my face and said, “I wish I was calling under better circumstances, Richard. Are you aware that Leatherman was found dead?”

“Yes, the news reached me. Such a shame; cut down in the prime of his life.” Richard’s tone was bored; it was obvious he didn’t care, though he was saying all the right things.

“The reason for my call is about the Club. I know you were managing it for Leatherman. I received a copy of his will today. It appears I’m the new owner. I wanted to do you the courtesy of calling to let you know I will not be needing your services running the Club.”

There was silence on the phone. As it stretched on I met Scott’s gaze. He shrugged.

“Richard?”

“The Club is mine. Leatherman gave it to me.”

“That’s interesting,” I said. “Why would he give you his business? Were there papers filed? You know a verbal agreement isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on, Richard.”

Richard’s words were clipped. “You know damn well he intended for me to have it.”

“How strange. According to his attorney, Leatherman retained the Club and wanted me to have it.” I waited, but he said nothing. “I hope I can count on you to help smooth the transition. I’m sure Leatherman would want it that way.”

“I know you think you’ve won this round, Christopher. You may have the Club just as soon as I see legal paperwork demonstrating your claim.”

“That’s decent of you,” I said. “I am curious how Leatherman died. The entire situation is suspicious.”

“Accidents happen,” Richard said, offhandedly.

I bristled. “I don’t believe being found dumped naked in the park is an accident.”

“You may choose to believe anything you like, Christopher.” Richard’s tone grew sharper. “You used to believe anything I told you.”

“I was naïve and trusting.”

“You were a good boy.”

I winced. “The key word there is were. Past tense.”

“Perhaps if you changed into your uniform you’d remember your manners. You always did look your best in white socks.”

I squared my shoulders. The was no way Richard would trigger me now. I reined in my hostility. “I’m not a boy anymore, Richard. Boys grow up. And they often surpass their Masters.”

Richard chuckled. “You’ve grown so smug, Christopher. You’d do well to remember your manners.”

“With apologies to Emily Post, the way I see it you have two options. You can pack up and leave town and likely get away with every evil thing you’ve done here OR you can stay and I will make sure you pay for all the crap you’ve inflicted on me and my family.”

“Don’t disrespect me, boy!” Richard thundered and I briefly flashed on his face a decade ago as he stood over me menacingly.

I closed my eyes hard and reopened them. “I’m not afraid of you, Richard. The end is coming to this entire plot of yours.”

“Let’s both hope the ending isn’t a tragic one. That ward of yours and your new boyfriend might see things my way… You still may again as well—”

I gripped the arm of my chair so hard my knuckles turned white. I was not going to take the bait. I forced a laugh. “Let me assure you that will not happen.”

“Don’t come for me unless you can stand to lose, Christopher.”

“That’s not how things played out last time, Richard.” I knew I had hit a nerve, but he didn’t reply. “I should go. I’ll be by the Club later this week to see my property.”

I disconnected the call.

Scott stared at me intently. “Are you all right?”

I nodded.

“I see what you mean about Richard. He’s a bully. He was trying to push your buttons but you pushed right back.”

“I’m pretty sure he’s hating me hard right about now.”

“What was all that about uniforms and socks?”

“Just Richard’s way of seeing if he can still control me.” I saw the concern on Scott’s face. “He can’t.”

Scott stood and reached for his phone. “I only hope he doesn’t do anything to escalate the situation.”

“Knowing Richard, that’s exactly what he’ll do.”

To be continued in Part 111…