The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 139: Chase & Chastity.

On Monday, Chase had texted me to tell me Maria had plans with some friends and he didn’t have to work and would Austin and I like to hang out. We decided to meet for dinner at The Burger Shack.

Chase was waiting in the parking lot when I parked my car and Austin and I got out. He had his hands in the pockets of his bright green hoodie.

“Hi!” he said brightly.

“I hope we’re not late,” Austin said.

“No! I got here early. Maria’s always on me about being late to things and I didn’t want to keep you guys waiting.”

I smiled. “You don’t have to worry about it with us. Just text if you’re running late.”

Chase nodded. “Thanks. I don’t always get to have a guys’ night out, so I was kind of eager.”

Austin clapped him on the back. “Don’t try so hard, Chase.”

We got a booth and Austin and I sat across from Chase. Chase ordered a strawberry milkshake, Austin ordered a diet soda, and I got a chocolate shake.

Chase waited for the waitress to leave then leaned forward. “Did you guys get a chance to look for any of the stuff Maria was talking about?”

“Not really,” I said. “I had classes all day.”

“I’m done by three on Mondays and Wednesdays,” Chase said.

Austin put his arm around my shoulders. “I had some time to Google around this afternoon. I found a couple things to show you.”

I was surprised to hear that. Austin was really getting into this puppy stuff.

The waitress came back with our drinks and we put in for burgers and fries. We talked about movies and TV shows we all liked. The food came and we all tucked in. The conversation turned to stuff at the college. There was a comedy show coming up the next weekend that Chase and Maria were going to.

“I’m hoping that one of the comedians does some hypnosis. That’s always so cool to watch.” Chase popped a french fry in his mouth.

I choked on my milkshake and began to cough.

Austin started patting my back.

My eyes were watering, but I stopped coughing.

“You ok?” Chase asked with concern.

I nodded. “Just went down the wrong way.”

“I was kind of wondering…” Chase began.

Austin and I both shrugged to encourage him to continue.

“There’s this website I heard about, but I think it’s a gay thing. Shoot, I hope that’s ok to say.” He looked at each of us.

“You can say anything you want,” I said.

“I heard that you can be hypnotized to experience all sorts of stuff on it and that some guys have really gotten in a better headspace where they really feel like they’re pups.”

Austin and I were looking at each other. I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was.

“What’s the name of the site?” Austin asked.

Chase leaned forward and said quietly, “Masteredslave.com.”

I know I winced. “Chase, seriously. Don’t go there. We, um, know guys who have. It’s bad news.”

Chase looked excited. “You know about it? It’s a real thing?”

I nodded. “It’s real and it’s not safe.”

“What do you mean?” He leaned back in the booth. “How could a website be unsafe? Like computer viruses or something?”

“Or something,” Austin said vaguely.

Chase looked back and forth between Austin and me. He laughed. “You guys are putting me on.”

I shook my head but didn’t say anything more.

We finished eating and decided we’d all go back to Austin’s dorm room. He had a PlayStation and, though I didn’t care about videogames, Chase and Austin were both into them.

Austin and Chase were sitting on the floor in front of the TV driving cars or shooting bad guys or something, so I sat down at Austin’s laptop and looked at the open windows.

“Geez,” I said out loud.

Austin swiveled his neck to look at me. “Is that good or bad?”

“You found a lot of stuff!”

I flipped through the open pages on his screen. There were pictures of sleeveless rubber suits and butt plugs that had pup tails attached to them and big hoods with floppy dog ears and gags that looked like bones and chain collars of different thicknesses. Then I got to the last window and saw a chastity device that was made out of silicone and had a small lock on it.

I shifted in the desk chair. If Austin was wearing that and I had the key, he really wouldn’t be having any fun without me...

Austin stepped up behind me and leaned over my shoulder. “Nice, right? I was thinking some of this stuff could be a lot of fun to try.”

Chase walked over to my other side. “You don’t want that one. It won’t hold up. Go for the CB6000. Trust me.”

I looked over at him and he started to blush bright red.

“We had a little trouble with a couple cheap ones when Maria started locking me up.”

I flipped through the rest of the pages while they were both standing there. It was a little strange having a straight guy who knew more about all of this giving pointers on fetish stuff for my boyfriend and me.

My boyfriend. I really liked thinking of Austin like that.

I typed in CB6000 and clicked add to cart on the first site that came up.

“Seriously?” Austin said in surprise.

“All the other stuff you can only wear here in your room,” I explained. “You could wear that out with me.”

Chase punched Austin lightly on the arm. “You won’t be sorry, Austin. Once Wade is your keyholder you’ll be amazed what it does for your relationship.”

“My keyholder?” Austin said uncertainly.

“Yeah. He’ll lock you in and keep the key to decide when you get to come out and play.”

I licked my lips nervously. That sounded really hot. I looked up at Austin. “You want to try that?”

He shifted a little and I could clearly see the bulge in his pants.

I reached for my wallet in my back pocket. Guess I was about to make my first gear purchase on the internet!

To be continued in Part 140...

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 140: Another Tuesday with Mike.

Tuesday began like any other, but it didn’t end that way.

Who was I kidding? What day ever started or ended normally on Greenhill Road these days?

Mike had called late last night and filled me in that he wasn’t able to fly out until this morning. He had shipped out his belongings and rented a room at a cheap motel for the night. He could fly into the city much more cheaply but then needed to get back to town, or he could fly into the local airport for more money and land around five. I talked him into that option.

In the car on the way to the house he was still thanking me profusely.

“Honestly, Christopher. I will pay you back. I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t been willing to lend me the money…”

I glanced at him in the passenger’s seat. He looked a little rumpled, but no worse for wear. “Please stop thanking me. Where is your new apartment?”

He gave me the address. “I don’t even have keys yet, but the office should be open.”

I drove downtown and parked in a small lot behind the building. “Should I wait here?”

Mike smiled. “You can come in. It should only take a minute.”

I shut off the car and followed him to a door at the side of the building. In minutes a mousy little man asked if he could help us.

“Hi. I’m Mike Taylor. I’m here to move in. You should have keys for me?”

The mousy man looked concerned but turned and walked into a back room. When he returned he had an envelope in his hand.

Mike tore open the envelope. I angled to read over his shoulder. It was a standard “We regret to inform you…” letter.

Mike looked confused. “What happened? I signed all the paperwork and paid the deposit.”

The mousy man forced a smile. “It’s all there in the letter.”

I tugged the letter out of Mike’s hand and scanned it. “It says here they ran a credit check on you and that you have no regular source of income, so you were denied as a risk.”

I looked at Mike’s bright blue eyes brimming with tears and realized that this was the moment he was going to break. I put my arm around his shoulders and steered him out of the office, turning in the doorway.

“Thank you. You’ve been no help,” I said to the mousy man and let the door slam shut behind me.

In the parking lot Mike was crying, but he was furious. “How can they do that? It’s not right! I paid the deposit. Where am I gonna live?”

I took a deep breath. I had a glimmer of an idea, but I wasn’t sure it was feasible yet. “Well, I might have a longer-term solution to that. But for tonight you’re going to stay in our guestroom and we’ll figure things out tomorrow after you’ve had some rest.”

Mike wiped his eyes on his sleeves. “I can’t put you out any more than I have.” He handed me the envelope with a check inside it. “I have the money to pay you back.”

I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back for a few minutes until I could tell his breathing had calmed. “I’m not arguing with you. You’ll stay in the guestroom tonight. And tomorrow we’ll see what we see.”

Mike and I got into my car and I pointed it toward home. He looked defeated to me. I couldn’t blame him. He had lost his car and his home in the past twenty-four hours. I knew I could help him get back on his feet. I just had to make a few arrangements first.

* * *

As I sped downtown, I went over the phone call from Scott in my head. “Chris, I’m at the gym. I think you need to get over here.”

Scott knew full well that I NEVER needed to get to a gym. In fact, I avoided it like church. But the concern in his voice was evident even over the phone. I had thrown on a jacket and been out of the house in under two minutes, leaving Mike to take a long hot shower and freshen up.

I parked in the lot behind the gym and walked in the front door.

“Good evening,” a perky girl behind the counter said. “Can I see your membership?”

“I’m just here looking for someone. Tall, black hair...”

“Over here, Chris,” I heard Scott call to me.

I turned around and hurried over to him. “What’s going on? What are we doing here?”

Scott waved at the girl at the counter. “Sir, your guest will have to sign in.”

“In a minute,” I said, not altogether friendly.

“Chris, there’s a guy here I think you should meet. From what I could find out he was a regular here but the past couple of weeks he’s been spending more and more time here. Today he was here when they opened. And he’s still working out 9 hours later.”

I’m sure I looked surprised. Nobody could enjoy exercise that much.

“The thing is, everybody mentioned the same thing when they were talking about him—that he looks like he’s in some kind of trance.”

“Where is he?”

Scott led the way past a row of treadmills and a weight area to a row of elliptical machines. I knew who he was talking about immediately.

He was average height, probably just under 6 feet, dressed in a tank top, shorts and a pair of beat up sneakers. His reddish blond hair was plastered to his head with sweat. And his eyes were locked on something in the middle distance that I was sure was not in the gym.

“Any idea what his name is?”

“Clark.”

I walked up to him. “Clark?”

No response. In fact, he didn’t seem to know I was there. I looked at him more closely. The definition of his arm and chest muscles was ridiculous. I also noticed he was wearing earbuds.

I glanced around and saw his phone on top of the panel on the machine. I lifted it. It had a face recognition log in. I held it up in front of Clark’s face. He didn’t seem to notice.

Scott was glancing around. “Chris, that’s not legal.”

I looked to my right, then left. “Nobody is paying attention. He’s listening to a file called Forced Workout.” I swiped at his screen and looked at what else was running. He had a browser open and logged into Masteredslave.com.

Fuck me.

Scott maneuvered to look over my shoulder. “That’s what I thought.”

“I’m going to need help getting him out of here.” I rolled my eyes heavenward. This was not how I had expected to spend my Tuesday night. And, come to think of it, where was I going to take him? He was a complete stranger. Did I really want to take this man into my home to try to help him? I hadn’t even had a chance to tell Scott that Mike was currently occupying our guestroom.

And, thinking back to the first time Scott met Mike, when he walked in on Mike trying to have his way with me, followed by Mike trying to grope Scott, I wasn’t completely sure how that conversation was going to go.

“Chris?” Scott asked.

I shook myself from my reverie. “Sorry. Just thinking.” I leaned in toward Clark and pulled his earbuds out of his ears. “Slave must obey,” I said softly but sharply.

Clark’s head swiveled on his neck, but he continued to exercise. “Slave ready, Sir.”

“Stop exercising and follow me out of the gym.”

Clark stepped off the machine and then his knees buckled.

Scott dove forward to catch him.

I hated myself a little for what I was about to do. “Slave must obey.”

Clark locked his eyes on me again. “Slave ready, Sir.”

“You will stand up and follow me out of this gym now.”

It was obvious Clark was physically struggling to stand and move, but he did it.

Scott looked at me wide-eyed.

“You ready to get out of here?” I asked.

“I’ll meet you in parking lot,” he said. He headed toward the locker room.

I strode toward the front door with Clark following me.

“Sir,” the perky girl at the desk said firmly. “You have to sign in, Sir.”

I looked at her, touched my tongue to my teeth and repeated what I’d said to the mousy little man a short time ago. ““Thank you. You’ve been no help.” I pushed open the door and strode outside.

To be continued in Part 141...