The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This may not be suitable for younger viewers.

Chuck’s World

By C. King

Chapter one: Mommy sexiest

Chuck Franks had been orphaned at a young age. He had grown up in the home of a friend of his mother, being that he had no other family. She that left Chuck in a house with Sandy(his mother’s friend, 36) and her twin daughter’s,(Cindy and Wendy, 16). All three of them were model like in appearance. With long flowing blonde hair, blue eyes and the bodies of Playboy model. Even the sixteen year old girls looked like a wet dream. Unfortunately, afraid to act on his repressed desires less he be force out of his home. Plus, he was a dork looking stereotype of a nerd. Short black hair that wouldn’t stay in place. Dull mud brown eyes. Paste skin that hadn’t seen the sun in all his 19 years. His only advantage was his superintelligence. Intelligence he had put to good use by creating a device to release his frustration. His Nanobots. The would enable him to gain more control over his life.

His nanobot could do anything once in a human host and then they could be psionically controlled by him.

But he had two things to do before his plans could become reality. He needed to inject his self to make him immune to new nanobots and set up his master programming. The he had to place the nanos in a state where the host would except him.

The first part was easy as he injected himself.

The second had come in a brain storm. He would hide it in a perfume.

A MONTH PASSES...

Sandy Watson was just sitting down in her room to watch T.V. Next to her bed was the nightstand which contained all of her make-up and perfumes. Including the green fluid that Chuck had given her for her birthday. It smelled wonderful. She took a sniff of it almost everyday.

Her girls had gone for sleep overs because of the March break so it was just her and Chuck, so in fact it was her alone time as Chuck never usually left his room and net connection.

She turn on the T.V. to her favorite show. That when her mind when into a blank state as Chuck started the new programming into her. He slowly started to replace her core personality with a new one. One that was a sexual slave to him and was willing to help his plans for enslavement of more women. It would also increase her mental and sexual abilities and measurement by tomorrow morning as well as make her become his every sexual fantasy.

By the time the show was done, Sandy Watson was Sandi Slave. Chuck went straight to his foster mother’s room to discover her dressed only in her bathrobe. It was open so that he could see her nude body.

“Lover, glad you could cum.” she said in a sultry voice as she giggle at her own joke. “See anything that pleases you?” Licking her lips in a slow and suggestive manner.

Chuck was excited. His nanos worked. Next would be his sisters, but first ...

Chuck walked over to the newly educated woman.” Now, Sandy, I thought we had a strict foster parent relationship.” He asked.

Taking off her robe she said in a voice of sin, “Forget that let screw like it’s forever.” she said shortly before she pounced on him removing all of his clothes. She started to licked and kissed him starting from his mouth and moving to a more intimate local. She started to slowly and tenderly give him a blow job as she savoured every minute of her actions. Up and down she went against it licking and sucking all the while as he was aroused. It was minutes later when he finally come, exploding like the Fourth of July.

Sandi sighed passionately as she started the second round of her fun filled new life as Chuck’s slave. She move back up to his face as she rubbed her tits in it. She moved around until her pussy was in position for her desire. She suddenly pushed against him, pushing him into her. Over and over she fucked him, they came many times until they wore each other out.

As Chuck slept next to his foster mother he thought of his next steps in his plans. The girls would be next. Then he slowly increase to the rest of the town, for in the town he live there was an abnormally high number of beautiful women of all ages. Perhaps he would start with the school principal, Ms. D’more. Make her put the pal back in principal. Then all the teachers. With the girls under he could get all the cheerleaders and babes at school under him, literally. And with Sandi he could access all the chicks at her advertisement company. Everything was coming up Chuck.

Chapter Two: Shopping for Fun

The next morn the two new lover woke up to a great fuckfest as each tried to out do each other in erotic technique. Sandi’s breast had grown from a C cup to at least and E cup. She would never get back problems from those babies though. Her hair was red and longer , all the way to her shapely ass, but never would it be out of place. Long red finger nails now took the place of short plain ones. She now resembled Chuck’s wildest wet dream.

The girls would be back in a few more days. Plenty of time to prepare for their return. Chuck decided that it was now time for some to do a little shopping in order to increase the wardrobe of his new conquests. He had prepare for this since he turned 18. He had amassed a fortune thru gambling and using his intelligence to cheat at it. Now he would put that money to good use.

Sandi was dressed in a sweatshirt and some sweatpants being that those were the only clothes that now fit her. She also wore running shoes. He was in a dress shirt and old pants. He also wore a jacket over his shirt. A jacket containing vials of his nanobot spray. Never know when he would need it. While they were shopping for clothes for Sandi they might as well pick up a few things for Wendy and Cindy. Or Sindi and Wendi as they would soon become.

*** Hours Later ***

They had been shopping for hours and were now stopping off at their last stop. Forbidden Passions.

Sandi had changed her self a lot since they left. Now she wore a skin tight silver metallic dress that was plastered to her body revealing that she had no bra on under neath. It’s skirt came down to her thigh just enough to hid her leopard print panties from view when she sat down. She wore on her feet sandals of the same metallic material that laced up nearly to her knees.

When they enter the shop, it was nearly closing time. No one else was there except for a girl about Chuck’s age and a woman about Sandi’s age. The were sitting talking. Both were total babes.

The girl had blonde hair to the back of her head, green eye and sizeable breast behind her tight t-shirt. She wore blue genes and running shoes. Her face was cute in an impish way.

The woman was similar in appearance with black hair, brown eyes and large breasts. She was dressed in some type of business suit dress. Chuck decided that he had found some new playmates for his fun. Telling Sandi telepathically to look around for items for her, the girls and their new friend fun he walked over to the two women. Slowly palming the spray just before they talked to him he sprayed them with the whole vial right in the face. The next step was almost instant. He told them to stand at tension and be reformated. He also looked at their historical back ground.

The girl was named Mindy and was a student at the local collage working parttime for extra money. She had a boyfriend that she was currently thinking of braking up with. This was cause by her growing interest in her boss sexually.

The woman, name Liz, was the manager and owner of the store. She was also a lesbian who was secretly trying to seduce her employee and was succeeding at it.

‘Perfect!’ thought Chuck. ‘Perfect!”

Chuck quick start the two new members of his family’s training. He had Liz go into the back and draw up the legal paper necessary for her to turn over ownership over to him. Plus she also gave him the name and the address of a lawyer who was good,sexy, and a bisexual as well. Perfect for his needs. As soon as that was done he hotwire the two women into being not only his slaves , but also his foster mother’s. Chuck thought about it. It no longer seemed correct to call her a mother. More like a concubine.

The woman stood in front of him a waiting orders. He thought about it. Sex in a public place. He was not ready for that yet, so he order them to arrive at his home in a few days in something erotic. That should give him time to plan and educated the girls. He collected his free purchases and gave extra orders. To act normally, break off with any males romantic relationships, and passing the vials to infect any attractive women who they may see secretly. He programmed the nanos to implant a dormant program and make the subject forget they had been sprayed.

Upon returning home, Sandi when up stair telling Chuck it was a surprise. When she returned she was wearing a red teddy that cover half her breast and red fishnet stockings with red high heel shoes. She also had bright red lipstick on. Red opera length gloves cover her hands. “Want some, Master?” she said putting a red fingernail tip finger in her mouth and sucking it seductively.

Chuck was having a good day.