The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cinematic Debut

by J. Darksong & Second Chair

Chapter 7

* * *

It was early morning, barely past six a.m., with the sun just peeking over the horizon. Sabrina sighed softly to herself as she sat in the cool sterile room, staring idly at the glowing computer screen, letting the text scroll by. The past few days had been a maelstrom of emotions, with the joy of obtaining her freedom, being released from prison; the excitement of being trained as a hero, and learning to fully control her powers; the slight annoyance of working with Eugene Frasier as her teacher, something she had mostly acclimated to but was still occasionally annoyed by his warped sense of humor; and finally, the joy of being reunited with her mom, combined with the shock and sorrow of learning how being separated from her had affected Morgan over the past four years.

Which ended in me not only turning her into my slave... again, but with Gene, Eva, and the others ALL telling me I HAD to, she mused to herself, tapping idly at the keys. Kind of hard to commit to turning over a new leaf when my first action since being released is the very thing that got me locked up in the first place! I can appreciate irony as much as the next person, but there has to be a limit, right? Still, as uncomfortable as the situation had made her, at first, she’d soon accepted it. It was what her mom had wanted, what she’d needed, in order to stabilize her fragile psyche. Since her experiences four years before, Morgan had discovered that she NEEDED a Mistress, someone strong but kind to lovingly dominate her. And... if it was what her mom needed, then by all means, she would give her what she desired. Hell, after everything that Morgan, herself had gone through over the last four years, she owed her that much, at least!

Still, it hadn’t helped Sabrina sleep any better that night. After staring up at the ceiling for several hours, realizing that she wasn’t going to sleep, she’d come down to the lab to work out, to run through training simulations to burn off some excess steam. Finally, nice and weary, she’d settled down in the main control room, studying over the massive files that Gene had accumulated, trying to learn about the various criminals that had once plagued River City. At least, thanks to her photographic memory, she wouldn’t have to do this again. Informative, yet also boring as hell, she thought with amusement, just the kind of thing to put me to sleep.

Suddenly, an alert popped up on the screen, covering the files. “Wha... Intruder alert? Unauthorized entry detected?” she read aloud, blinking in surprise. Then, just as quickly, the alert vanished, showing all clear again. Sabrina frowned. Huh. No way that was a computer glitch, she thought to herself. The old man’s systems are state-of-the-art. Not even Techna could bypass them without Gene noticing, and she’s a technological genius. No... I’m thinking that was a real alert, and someone just managed to override it before the alarms started sounding. Whoever it is, they’re pretty good, she thought grimly. If I wasn’t here, being a night owl, I doubt anyone would have known until reviewing the logs sometime later in the day...

Opening the main security systems window, she quickly checked the house, scanning all the entrances and exits, her scowl deepening as hurried to find the intruder. After a moment, she spotted the entry site, the outer loft bay doors on the far side of the property, where Gene often launched as Armor Man without providing any onlookers a link back to his actual residence. Following the trail, however, she discovered that the intruder had indeed made their way inside, following the path that would bring them into the lab, specifically, into the control room—

“Hey! What the hell?” a female voice spoke, causing Sabrina to wince. “You’re not supposed to be here? Who the hell are you?”

—right where Sabrina herself was.

“Hmph. I could ask YOU the same question,” Sabrina remarked, calmly rising to her feet. Having switched out of her pajamas into her training suit to work out, she had eschewed her mask, choosing to keep her face clear while she read. She was regretting that decision now. Her adversary, likewise, seemed caught off guard by Sabrina’s appearance, as she as well was dressed in a strange costume of her own, a skintight silver bodysuit with a metallic sheen that covered her from her neck down to her feet, leaving her head uncovered. Both women stared at one another for a long moment, unsure of what to do, or who would make the first move. Then Sabrina remembered Gene’s training, his special ‘rules’, just as the other woman seemed to decide on a course of action.

“Okay, lady,” Sabrina stated, hands on her hips. “It’s pretty obvious that you’re not supposed to be here. Tell you what. I’ll give you one chance. Turn back around and leave the way you came in, and we can forget this whole incident. Otherwise,” she said, picking up a large steel pipe lying idly on the nearby desk, crushing it easily with her hands, “things will get... messy.”

The other girl gasped, eyes widening at the obvious show of strength, but she bit her lip, shaking her head. “Uh uh. Not going to happen,” she replied, with conviction. To Sabrina’s surprise, her form-fitting body suit morphed... changing shape, becoming harder, bulkier, creating a form-fitting shell around the girl... like armor. “I didn’t come here looking for trouble,” the woman stated, raising her hands, which began to glow with pulsing lights, “but I’m more than prepared to bring it!”

Sabrina cursed silently even as she brought up her own hands, assuming a fighting stance. She’d only gotten through maybe two-fifths of the massive file so far, and none of the entries she’d studied matched her opponent. Still, she’s wearing some kind of mechanized suit, she reasoned. And I do have some experience with those. Hell, I managed to take out TWO of Frasier’s armored suits in our battle in the desert, when I was just starting out. I’m sure I can handle whatever this girl throws at me.

The reality proved a bit different than expected. Ten minutes later, Sabrina was huffing and puffing slightly out of breath, and feeling more than a little frustrated. Her armored foe was proving to be more than a simple nuisance. Indeed, she was nearly as formidable and resourceful as Eugene Frasier himself. Between her energy weapons, her forcefields, and her own fighting prowess, the unknown woman was shaping up to be a perfect match for her. She was unable to land a solid blow on the girl. On the other hand, nothing in the girl’s arsenal was able to put her down either. They were essentially at a stalemate.

“Are you... ready to surrender yet?” Sabrina asked, wiping a few beads of sweat from her forehead.

The girl shook her head. “No... no way. I was... just about to... ask YOU the same thing,” she replied, sounding breathless as well.

“Forget it! I’m not letting you do as you please,” Sabrina growled, hands clenching into fists again. “Whatever technological secrets you came here to steal, you can just forget it.” With a sudden boost of speed, she zipped across the room, tackling the armor-clad thief... or attempting to, instead finding herself held back, grappled by the smaller, yet equally strong adversary.

“Wait... what?” the other woman exclaimed. “Me... YOU’RE the thief here, lady!” she shouted. “I’m stopping YOU from getting out of here with all the data YOU stole!”

Sabrina blinked. “Huh? No... wait... I’m not a thief!” she insisted, just as the lights came on, and the heavy metallic doors swung open.

“What in blazes is going on in here?” Eugene growled, stomping his way into the room. He growled, glancing around at the damage caused by the fighting, before locking his gaze on the two combatants. “Well, this is a fine mess!” he grunted, tapping his foot angrily. “Sabrina... what are you even doing in here this early in the morning? Ye should be in bed! And you, Erika,” he grunted at the armor-clad woman. “Yer back an entire day early! Why didnae ye notify me that ye were coming home early?”

The two women gaped at him, then turned to gape at each other. “So I take it you know this girl?” Sabrina asked as Erika powered down her suit, resuming her normal look once again.

Gene nodded. “Aye. She’s my protege, Erika Patrick. Otherwise known as Armor Girl,” he said with a small bit of pride. “I’ve been training her over the past six months or so. ’Tis a long story, and ye can ask her the details yerself at her leisure. In the meantime... perhaps one of ye would be good enough to explain why ye both decided to wreck my lab so early in the bloody morning?”

* * *

“Waaaaaaaaahhh! Waaaaaaahh! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!”

“Oh! Oh, shhh, shhhh!” Chloe Andrews shushed softly, rocking the infant gently back and forth in her arms. “It’s okay, Johnny, it’s okay,” she murmured, glancing over at her companion. “How is the milk coming?”

“Just a few minutes more,” Rosella Contreras replied, tapping her foot impatiently, letting the hot water pour over the bottle, slowly raising the temperature. “Just be patient, okay? It’s coming along.” She glanced up at the clock and sighed. Four-twenty in the fucking morning. So much for catching up on sleep for a change. “Almost there,” she murmured softly, yawning.

“Tell that to Mr. Grumpy here,” Chloe remarked, gently bouncing the baby a bit in her arms to distract him. “You heard her, Johnny. Your food’s coming, just a few minutes more.” In response, the baby let out a high-pitched wail, wiggling his little arms and kicking his feet. Both women winced. “Rosella, please tell me it’s warmed up NOW?” Chloe asked, frantically.

In response, she withdrew the bottle, and turned it over, splashing a bit onto her arm to check the temperature. “Hmmmm... yes. Yeah, that’s good. Okay, here, here!” she stated, handing her partner the bottle. Chloe placed the nipple in the baby’s mouth, then sighed as the sound of crying was replaced with soft coos and the sounds of rhythmic sucking. Both women glanced at each other, nodding.

“Well, this was an interesting way of starting our morning,” Chloe commented, as she and Rose moved to the living room, sitting down on the sofa together. “So much for sleeping in on our days off, hmm?” The older woman laughed softly.

“Funny. I was just thinking the exact same thing.” She sighed again, looking down at the fussy infant. “Still, as wake-up calls go, this isn’t so bad.”

Chloe chuckled. “Yeah. Too bad our Goddess is doing her patrol tonight. She would have kept Johnny calm and quiet all this time with no problems.” She sighed, considering. “So, Rosella... did you ever imagine something like this back in the day? You know, in the old days back in Crescent City?”

“You mean, raising and taking care of a baby?” Rose asked, smiling softly. “No. Not really. I mean... yeah, I kind of thought about it, in the back of my mind, maybe? Like, later on in life. But no, I never really thought of things like raising a family of my own back then. I was more interested in being a heroine, trying to make a name for myself.”

“It was the same for me,” Chloe admitted. “Yes, I had a basic idea about starting a family sometime in the future, and settling down, having kids... but that was for way, way, in the future.” She sighed. “I never really saw myself as much of a mother figure, per se.” She smiled, staring down at the baby now sleeping peacefully in her arms. “And yet, here we are, looking after a newborn baby.”

Just then, the door opened, causing both women to glance up. “Oh! Goddess! You’re finally back,” Rose replied with a smile. Venus Satore nodded simply, yawning and stretching as she stepped inside the house. Ignoring her thralls, she stumbled past them, heading into the kitchen, and pouring herself a glass of water. The girls glanced at one another. “Uh, Goddess?” Rose asked again, concerned. “Are you okay?”

Saying nothing, she drank from her glass. Still concerned, Chloe stood up, to head towards the kitchen, the sudden movement causing the baby to stir and cry out, whining. Venus blinked, suddenly, shaking her head before glancing towards them as if just now noticing they were there. “John?” she asked, standing up. “Is that baby John I hear?” she asked, smiling. “Did Auntie Venus wake you up when she came in?”

“No, actually, he’s been awake for a little while now, Goddess,” Chloe admitted, handing over the baby to Venus’ waiting arms. “We’d just fed him and got him settled down again when you walked in.” She glanced sidelong at her Mistress. “Is everything okay, Goddess? You seemed a bit... out of it when you first came in.”

“Did I?” Venus mused aloud, staring at the infant, gently rocking him in her arms, smiling as he instantly settled down to sleep once more. “I guess I was in a bit of a fog,” she admitted. “Sorry... I didn’t mean to worry you. It was a bit of a long night. I’m pretty exhausted.”

“Yes, that’s understandable,” Rosella replied, nodding. “You should go grab a nice hot shower to unwind a bit, then head to bed. We can keep Johnny occupied a bit longer while you get cleaned up.”

“Thank you, love,” Venus thanked her, smiling wanly, handing the baby back over to Chloe again. Yawning again, she made her way upstairs to do as suggested. Chloe and Rose let out a soft little sigh of their own.

“So, uh, Rosella?”

“Hmm?”

“That was... a bit strange just now, wasn’t it?” she asked, frowning slightly. “It’s not just me that thinks so, right?” Rose shook her head.

“No, you’re not the only one,” she confirmed softly, shaking her head. There was definitely something wrong with the Goddess. In truth, both of them had noticed the change. It had started back several weeks ago. Something had happened, but they had no idea what. Worse, there were no obvious signs, and when asked directly, Venus always insisted she was fine. It was subtle but definitely there... a slight disconnect between them. And since then, she had started coming home in a hazy, semiconscious state, as if drugged, or in a daze.

“What should we do?” Chloe asked. “I mean... Goddess keeps insisting that it’s nothing, that she’s just tired. Yet, when we ask her about what happened on her patrols, she always gives vague, non-specific answers, as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.”

“What about Pinnacle?” Rose inquired. “She’s usually like this on days the two of them go out on patrol together. Have you talked to her about it?”

“Yeah, but it’s pretty much the same with her. She insists that their patrols are all routine, stopping petty crimes like pickpockets and carjackers, all low-level stuff, non-threatening and hardly worth mentioning.”

Rose sighed. “Yeah. I’m definitely concerned. But... that’s about it. I mean, I literally can’t feel more than just ‘mildly concerned’ about the issue. Goddess specifically told us not to worry about it, so... I can’t feel worried.” Chloe nodded, understanding all too well. As the devoted slaves of their Goddess, her will was THEIR will. Though their minds were their own, and they were free to think as they wished, their devotion to her was absolute. If their Goddess wished it, obedience to those wishes was automatic. The fact that they were even concerned at all about her strange behavior of late was because she herself must have noticed, and was likewise concerned.

“I say we tell Parker about this when he comes back,” Chloe stated firmly. “He’s the Master around here, after all. Even if we are unable to question Goddess about what’s going on with her, he should be able to get it out of her.”

“Agreed,” Rosella stated. She couldn’t help but chuckle ruefully at the thought. Parker Albinn was their Lord and Master, their Owner, strictly because he was Venus Satore’s Master as well. She’d once considered him her rival, her deadliest enemy, and yet now, they all lived together peacefully in his home, taking care of his child, while he and his wife relaxed during their vacation, spending some alone time together. All of their lives had changed so much in the last year, since the Supernova Incident.

And somehow, despite all that had happened, all the pain and sorrow it had taken to get to this point, Rosella felt that she couldn’t be happier with her life the way it was now. Well... aside from this new situation with her Mistress, that is.

“Okay, as soon as he gets back, we tell him what’s going on,” she whispered, glancing upstairs as the bathroom door opened. “For now, though... it’s way too early to be up and about. Let’s go join our Goddess in bed, and focus on getting a good night’s sleep,” she added, glancing at the sleeping baby in Chloe’s arms. “At least for as long as we can...”

* * *

Katie Frasier yawned deeply, as she padded barefoot down the hallway of her penthouse apartment, making her way towards the bedroom. Mmmmm... another successful night protecting and serving the city, she thought with a sleepy smile. All in all, it had been a pretty good day. She’d started the day off lovingly waking up her Mistress by lovingly, teasingly, kissing and nibbling her way up her body, starting at Sioban’s tiny delicate and sensitive scarlet painted toes, tickling her Mistress just a tiny bit as she worked her way up her legs, playfully kissing and nibbling lightly on her strong muscular calves, kissing and sucking on her trim powerful thighs, before finally working her way up to her true goal, that most sacred treasure nestled deeply within.

Eating out her beloved to no less than three ear-shattering screaming orgasms, she’d then joined Bonnie in their five-person shower, taking care to scrub and wash her Mistress all over... as well as teasing out two more strong satisfying orgasms from the tiny redhead. Finally sated, they both dried off and dressed, heading downstairs for a lazy relaxed breakfast before separating, with Sioban heading in to her office at the University to grade papers, and Katie flying off to Salem to spend the day with Constance, trying to reconnect and restore their intimacy. While... not entirely successful, she did feel like she’d made some progress, which was all that anyone could hope for. Finally, arriving back home that evening she’d met up with Tawnya and Sioban in costume, just in time to help them stop a bank robbing from escalating into a hostage situation, then heading out to stop several more crimes, before returning back home once more.

At which point she’d ended the day much as she’d started it, except that this time Tawnya had spent the night with them, with Katie getting to sample her sweet cinnamon beauty’s sex as well as devouring her chocolate mocha-skinned darling’s perfect pussy. As always, she’d felt the need to ever-so-slightly favor Tawnya during their threesomes, as if to make up for lost time during the times the sexy teen spent with Nigel and the others in the capital. Not that Sioban minded in the slightest—far from it, Sioban actually encouraged the submissive Katie to tend to ‘Mistress Tawnya’s needs’ with just as much devotion as she gave to her. A prompt that always irritated the dark-skinned lovely every bit as much as it delighted her.

“For the billionth time now,” she’d protested, trying hard to maintain a stern face with Katie actively licking and sucking on her long slender toes. “I’m NOBODY’S Mistress! H... f-f-f-fuuucccck, Katie... mmmm... eehehhehe.. ooohhh... gaawwd damn, girl... you make it... f-f-fucking hard... to stay upset... when you ddooohohohoooo thaaaat...”

After three hours of continuous fucking among the three of them, the two Tearbearers were now deeply and soundly asleep. Katie, too, had dozed for a bit, only to awaken after a while to the call of nature. Still half asleep, she walked right past the wall display showing the silent security alarm, glossing over the fact that all the normally green lights were now flashing red. Pausing, however, she frowned, glancing back at the wall, seeing them showing all green again. Shrugging, thinking it was too early in the morning to deal with hallucinations, she went back to the bedroom, slipping deftly into the bed between her two lovers. She was asleep again within seconds...

* * *

The next several days passed quickly and uneventfully for Sabrina. She quickly settled into a routine, waking up early to train physically, going through simulation after simulation, testing her powers and her strength in ways she could have never imagined. Afterward, she dined with her mom and Eugene’s group, simply basking in the moment, growing closer in their strange new dynamic. It was a bit weird and slightly offputting to see her mom basically dating another woman, a woman who was the spitting image of the woman that she herself lusted after. Nevertheless, the more she came to know Anastasia Albinn, the more she grew to like her. The woman was warm, kind, and caring, very much like the Eva she’d spent so much time with, so much so that she found herself starting to develop lustful feelings towards her as well. Indeed, as the days continued, Sabrina found herself still feeling awkward around the beautiful blonde, with only the reason behind that awkwardness changing.

After lunch, she would inevitably return to her studies with Eugene, the afternoon spent more in mental exercising as opposed to the physical training of the morning. In these she actually excelled, enjoying the challenges and delighting in overcoming each one. Her erstwhile friend and fellow student, Erika, openly expressed her jealousy.

“Gaaaahh! Goddammit,” the brunette had exclaimed in frustration one particular day, slamming a fist down against her desk. “How the HELL did you figure that one out so damned fast?” she’d demanded. Sabrina had merely shrugged.

“It wasn’t that hard. The scenario gave you all the clues you needed to figure out the solution. The broken clock with the missing second hand? And the bronze statue with the multiple arms?” She shrugged again. “It was just a matter of putting it all together, and seeing how the clues related to each other.” She smirked. “Plus, it also helps knowing the old man, and his warped sense of humor. It’s exactly the kind of twisted logic he would use.”

Erika blinked... then laughed ruefully. “Okay, okay... you definitely have a point there,” she conceded. “But still... you’re a freaking genius, you know that? Don’t get me wrong. I’m pretty damned smart myself. I’m a whiz with technology, obviously,” she added with a smirk, “and I finished high school a year early. I thought I was smart. But you... your brain runs rings around mine in pretty much every challenge the old man has thrown at us so far!”

After that exchange, the two of them started to get along swimmingly. It was a nice change of pace for Sabrina, having a female friend close to her own age, someone smart and funny and intelligent that she could simply hang around with and not have that awkward sexual tension between them. Not that she didn’t find the spunky brunette attractive. But Erika had made it clear from the beginning that her sexual preference was strictly hetero, that she had a ‘particular type’ that she was attracted to.

A type that she refused to go into in any detail, but assured her that it wasn’t female. Although a part of Sabrina wondered idly if this was perhaps a case of ‘the lady doth protest TOO much’. Nevertheless, she respected her new friend’s privacy and refused to press her.

After educational studies, Sabrina’s time was mostly spent relaxing and recuperating, a large majority of that involving being served and pampered by her mother-slave, Morgan. Her lovely mother was always present, watching her workouts and training, always ready with a towel and a bottle of cold water, or anything else she might need. It had seemed a little much the first day or two but soon enough she grew accustomed to it. It made her mother happy to dote on her that way, and that made Sabrina happy as well.

The only trouble in her day came at night when it was time to head to bed. Her mother was absolutely insistent on sleeping with Sabrina, and sharing her bed, to the young girl’s dismay. “I just need to be close to you in case you need anything,” Morgan had explained as she’d stripped out of her clothing—a necessity that Eugene had insisted on, otherwise she would have remained naked or clad only in her collar and lingerie that she’d worn for her Mistress back in the times four years earlier. “Besides, Mistress,” she’d added, slipping naked into bed, scurrying underneath the covers, “we’re all used to sleeping together anyway. It’s probably why you’ve been having trouble sleeping the past few days. Even in prison, you’d had at least the illusion of sharing your bed with Evangeline every night. Sleeping in bed alone all of a sudden has to be a bit jarring.” She’d smiled then. “And as both your mother AND your devoted slave, it’s my job to ensure that you get a good night’s rest.”

“Okay, um... but what about Ana?” she’d protested weakly. “What’s she going to think about you sleeping with your daughter at night instead of your girlfriend?”

“Oh, I don’t mind at all,” Ana had surprised her, smirking as she suddenly slipped into the bedroom as well, dressed only in a thin pale yellow T-shirt and sheer, matching panties that left little to the imagination.

“In fact, I was planning to join the both of you. You’re sleeping in Katie’s old bed, and believe me, that bed is easily big enough to hold three people, possibly more.” Before Sabrina could protest, the blonde psychic had whisked off her T-shirt and panties, and slipped nude into the bed as well, flashing her a seductive grin as she snuggled her lovely bountiful chest against Sabrina’s left side while her mother did the same from the right side. To their credit, once she’d finally managed to close her eyes, she had slept like a baby.

And so, as the days progressed, she found herself settling into her routine. A few things would change now and again, of course. Some days, she would train alongside Lacie, following the older more experienced heroine’s guide, as they ran through scenarios together. Some days they would go out for lunch or dinner, frequently dining at Lorenzo’s, which never failed to impress Morgan. And a few times they traveled out of the city, to a remote location owned by Eugene, to practice and train.

“This spot’s particularly memorable,” Eva had replied with a sigh as Sabrina glanced around what appeared only to be a simple abandoned amusement park.

“Oh, why’s that?” she’d asked, curious.

“This is the first off-site practice ground I ever obtained for the wee bairns to practice controlling their powers,” Eugene answered, coming up alongside them. With a small handheld remote, he activated the training area’s holographic system, summoning a host of artificial targets and AI opponents, all on standby. “Aye... ’tis where Katie and Jimmy learned to wield their powers without destroying the house or any innocents in the area.” He smirked. “Though, as ye can tell by the state of this place, it wasnae for a lack of trying. Those two really put this training ground through its paces.”

Sabrina nodded. “Yes, well you did say that your son was particularly dangerous growing up before he learned to fully control his abilities.” Eugene laughed aloud.

“Aye, that’s true enough. But all this destruction,” he said, pointing out the ruined, shattered, and broken wreckage of various carnival rides and attractions. “All this? That was wee Katie’s doing.” Sabrina blinked at that. “Aye. Before she got a handle on her light powers, the wee lass was like a monkey with a high-powered laser rifle. She’d simply just POP and let out a blast of random laser light, as bright as the sun, and three times as hot.” He shook his head ruefully. “Took me far too long to realize that the lass was absorbing and channeling sunlight into energy and simply expelling the excess power randomly. Her body creates its own natural energy, but also absorbs ambient light as well, empowering her body’s cells. Once I learned that, however, it was simply a matter of keeping her out of direct sunlight until she learned how to properly control and restrain her abilities.”

Needless to say, Sabrina’s training was much less destructive. However, it was quite enjoyable being told to let loose fully... to have the freedom to completely explore the depths of her powers, her strength, and speed, and not have to worry about hurting anyone or destroying property in the process. It was actually kind of fitting that the site was built on an old abandoned fairground—the whole experience felt a bit like she was a kid having fun on the playground.

To her surprise and delight, she even discovered another ability—the ability to project her psionic energy as a blast of energy… a powerful blast of force emitted from her fists in a bright sparkling explosion of light. Using it was extremely draining and tiring, but Omega Girl encouraged her to continue practicing with it, that control and precision, as well as stamina, would develop in time.

“Trust me, I know how it feels,” Lacie had told her during a rest period. “The first time I started using my Omega Beams they made me so weak I could barely stand. But the more you practice, the more you use that energy, the more your body gets used to it and can produce more power for you to use it more often.” She smirked. “Besides… if nothing else, it’s easier than learning to fly.”

That much was true enough. Flight was something she had practiced with the others four years earlier, before the incident that had led to her being arrested. And while she could empower herself to indeed lift off the ground and fly, it was anything but graceful, with her mostly streaming straight ahead like a bullet, barely able to change direction. Again, Lacie had encouraged her to not give up, to continue trying, until she got the hang of it. And slowly, but surely, she did manage to improve.

It was at the end of the second week, on Friday, when Eugene pulled her aside after breakfast, his expression stoic and serious. “Well, lass,” he said with a deep sigh, “I’ve tried to avoid this and put it off as long as I possibly could,” he said with obvious regret, causing her to scowl in anxiety. “But... I’m afraid I cannae delay it any longer.”

“What? What is it?” Sabrina asked, concerned. “What, did I do something wrong? Or... was there a problem with my early release? Do I... do I have to go back to jail?” she asked, dread evident on her face. Returning to prison again was definitely her worst-case scenario, something she truly feared and wanted to avoid if at all possible. To her relief, Eugene shook his head.

“Nae, nae, lass... nothing like that. Nothing so dramatic,” he replied with a smirk. “I was alluding to the fact that I’m forced to declare that ye are ready... ready to leave the proverbial nest and spread yer wings as a costumed heroine.” Sabrina’s eyes widened. “Aye, lass. Ye’ve graduated, for lack of a better term,” he said with a chuckle. “That’s not to say that yer done with yer training, mind. Not even close. Ye have a LOT yet to learn,” he chided her. “But... yer competent enough now that I trust ye out on the public streets on yer own, or with a partner, without running amok.”

Sabrina laughed, shaking her head in amazement. “Ohhh wow... that’s... that’s great!” she cried enthusiastically. “So does that mean I’m a full-fledged hero now?”

“Ach, well, not quite yet,” he cautioned her. “Ye still need to come with me down to the local precinct later this afternoon. Ye’ll need to apply for your provisionary license, and be tested.” He grinned. “Not that that will be a problem. The official requirement to become a badged Super is child’s play compared to the training regiment that Parker Albinn and I demand of our students. Trust me, lass... ye’ll ace it and have yer own badge straight enough.”

Proud, the others all gathered around, hugging and congratulating Sabrina, expressing their pride in all of her hard work. “I knew you could do it, Mistress!” Morgan told her, hugging her daughter warmly. Sabrina laughed, enjoying the praise. It wasn’t quite the news she’d been hoping for, but it showed she was making progress, and getting closer to her goal. And that was all that mattered. Soon enough, she would be ready to show the world the new Sabrina Cross. And she’d finally be able to make up for the mistakes of her past.

Amidst the happy smiling faces, however, one caught her attention. “Excuse me, Sabrina,” Ana said quietly, pulling her aside. “I, uh… need to warn you about something. I had a psychic flash… a premonition,” she clarified, frowning slightly. “Sometime later today, you’re going to get a visitor… someone from your past. And the meeting will be a bit… awkward,” she said, wincing slightly. Sabrina noticed her expression, however.

“Wait… a visitor from my past?” she asked, scowling. “You mean, one of the women I turned into my slave?” Ana nodded. “Well, who is it? Do you have to be so cryptic about this? Can’t you just tell me her name?”

Ana sighed softly. “Sorry, force of habit. It’s Katie Frasier,” she informed her. “And her two friends. They should be arriving this afternoon, just a bit after you and Gene return with your provisionary license.”

“Katie…” Sabrina murmured, thoughtful. She had very much missed the seriously cute and very sexy blonde pixie, and had wanted to reach out to her. Especially after learning about Jessica’s death. But Lacie and Eva had advised her to focus on her training and to just let the meeting with her former slaves happen naturally, instead of seeking them out. The situation would very likely be strained under the best circumstances; her mother’s reaction to meeting her again face to face and recovering the memories of her life as Sabrina’s brainwashed slave had proved that much.

Ana nodded in sympathy. “It will be a bit… awkward,” she repeated, “but not bad. All you need to do is just stay calm. Just don’t… overreact,” she said, wincing again, “and everything will work out. I promise.” She sighed again. “I wish I could be there to help smooth things over when it happens… but Eva and I won’t be here.”

“What? Why? If you know something is going to happen—”

“It’s not that I wouldn’t WANT to be here,” Ana replied, her frustration showing. “It’s just the way things work! I saw the future, saw what was going to happen, and saw that an emergency would happen that would drag Eva and me away to deal with it.” She shook her head. “The future isn’t something that you can alter easily. I get glimpses, yes, and I can make small nudges to give warnings, but ultimately, what I see happening, happens. Eva and I won’t be here when you meet up with Katie. And trying to force it will only cause it to happen.”

Sabrina scowled at that. She’d always balked against the idea of fate and destiny, that her life was pre-planned, and that all she could do was follow the path laid out for her. Meeting Verdandi, a real-life goddess, and talking with her, had convinced her that perhaps Fate did have something in store for her, that She was working in her favor. But Sabrina preferred to think that the road of destiny was a wide one, with some wiggle room here and there, instead of a straight narrow footpath.

“Well, lass,” Eugene spoke, walking up to them, “I’ve already contacted Lieutenant Franks down at the local precinct. He’s ready and set up to administer yer test. I can take ye down there and explain a bit of what to expect along the way. Are ye prepared?”

Getting a nod and an encouraging smile from Ana, she nodded. “Not sure if ‘prepared’ applies to this situation of something like this,” she said, swallowing her anxiety, and putting on a confident face. “But I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. C’mon, old man. Let’s do this.”

* * *

“Okay… I think that’s everything,” Veronica Albinn announced, checking her bags, nodding to herself. “I should be good to go. My car should be arriving any minute now to pick me up,” she added, walking over to her family, and giving them all a big smile. “You be a good girl while I’m gone, all right?” she told her daughter, picking her up and kissing her on the nose, making her giggle.

“Hehehee… okay, Mommy,” Lucy Albinn replied with a nod. “I promise. I won’t drive Daddy and Aunties crazy. But promise to bring back some ‘supernears’, okay?”

“That’s souvenirs, sweetie,” Roni corrected her, mussing her hair gently. “And I promise.” Turning to Rose, she gestured, holding out her arms. Grinning, the dark-haired heroine stepped forward, handing over the infant for her mother to kiss. “And you be a good boy as well, Johnny,” she cooed gently. The baby gibbered softly in reply, kicking and wiggling his arms and legs playfully.

“You’re sure you’re ready for this, babe?” her husband, Parker, asked, frowning slightly as Roni hugged and kissed Chloe and Rose as well before turning to face him. “I mean, I support you fully, and we can definitely handle the household and the kids while you’re gone. But you were practically a nervous wreck during our little weekend retreat and kept wanting to call home every few minutes to check up on the baby. Are you sure you can handle being gone for an entire week?”

“Yeah,” she replied, smiling wanly, walking over and wrapping her arms around his neck. “I can do this. And it’s all thanks to you, love,” she said, kissing him. “I needed that little break more than you could imagine. And you showed me that I can be away from Johnny… that he’s old enough now that he doesn’t need me to hold him all the time. Plus, you’ve got lots of help in looking after him,” she added, smiling at the two women, who grinned back at her.

“Got that right,” Chloe replied with a smirk.

“Best help in the world,” Rose added.

A car horn beeping outside caught their attention. “Oh, that’s my car,” Roni said, kissing him again before reaching down for her luggage. “This work conference lasts ten days, so I should be back sometime Thursday evening. And don’t worry, I’ll call and check in when I arrive at the hotel, to let you know I got there safely.” Smiling, she gave everyone a last look, then turned and headed for the door. “See you all again next week!”

“Don’t forget to bring souvenirs back for the rest of us as well,” Venus Satore called out from the kitchen, waving to her as she headed to the door. “We’ll want to hear all about your trip when you get back.”

Roni chuckled. “Will do, though I doubt you’ll want to hear all the specifics about this trip. It’s a business trip after all. My company is sending me out to confer with a bunch of stuffy old men and go over the final details of our contract.” She shrugged, grinning. “Ten days of long tedious financial meetings. It’s what I do best, but you guys would probably find it boring.”

“Yeah, but we’ll humor you anyway,” Parker quipped, slapping her lightly on the ass as she walked by. “Now, get going, Roni. And have a good trip!”

The dark-haired ninja yelped, turning back to smirk at her husband. “Sir, yes sir!” she saluted before heading out to her ride.

* * *

Manx grunted in frustration, pacing back and forth, hands clenching and unclenching in anger. Her plan to take down and enslave Luminaire and her little friends had failed, spectacularly. Despite being prepared, having planned out her insertion carefully, and even managing to bypass the girl’s rather impressive state-of-the-art security, things had gone badly awry once she’d slipped inside. Not only had each of the devices she’d set up to catch and entrance them during their nightly erotic activities somehow shorted out and failed, but the sleep gas canister she’d hooked to their ventilation system had apparently cracked, leaking out its contents, inadvertently gassing Techna on the roof, knocking her out for several hours.

In a fit of pique, she’d slipped inside herself, intending to simply catch one of them alone, and inject them directly with a knockout serum, then entrance and program them all one by one. Everything had worked out fine until her main target, Luminaire, had woken up, suddenly, getting up to go to the bathroom. Surprised, and unprepared, Manx had panicked, slipping quietly away, sliding into a nearby closet to hide as the naked blonde passed by. Waiting, holding her breath, she listened carefully to the passing footsteps, hand on the doorknob, ready to step out and take Katie from behind as she passed by again. However, as LUCK would have it, the doorknob mysteriously jammed, refusing to open, just as the hapless heroine wandered past once more. Grunting in frustration, she pocketed the needle full of drugs, retrieved her lockpicks, and managed to open the closet door, by which time Katie had already returned to bed, sleeping comfortably between her two lovers.

Deciding she’d had enough of trying to deal with the girl’s uncanny luck for one night, Manx had decided to leave, to make her escape and try again another night. Moving stealthily back to her insertion point, she lifted the tiny bathroom window open—only to gasp as the alarms she had purposely disabled earlier suddenly blared to life, flashing and beeping loud enough to wake the dead! Panicked, she’d scrambled out of the window, closing it behind her, then leaped back up onto the roof just as the three heroines burst into the now empty bathroom.

Damned little pixie and her blasted good luck, Manx growled to herself, grumbling as she continued to pace back and forth. Her own powers included a bit of chaos magic, a kind of luck of her own, usually in the form of bad luck affecting her enemies. Her luck was much more random, however, and not nearly as strong as Luminaire’s. It had protected her and Techna from being caught that night, in that Luminaire and her two angels had not thought to check out the roof of their apartment when the alarm had gone off. It had NOT saved her, however, from the bad luck of injecting herself with her own knock-out drug in making her escape, the needle pressing into her side when she’d bent over to check on the unconscious Megan… and ended up passing out, falling atop her as well.

Had it happened to anyone else, Manx would have laughed herself silly. Such an unlikely series of unfortunate events. And yet, what frustrated her the most was the fact that she KNEW Katie Frasier was far from invincible. Her good luck was potent but not all-powerful. The girl had been defeated countless times, beaten, and brainwashed multiple times. Even that fool gun enthusiast, Sureshot, had managed to bypass her so-called invincible luck and shoot her, something that had been believed impossible before. Luminaire could absolutely be beaten… it was just a question of how to go about it.

With an effort, Manx forced herself to calm down. She was obsessing over the girl again, as she had every time they encountered each other. She’s not the only target on my list, she reasoned to herself. I have more than enough targets for now. Perhaps… perhaps it’s better to move on for now, and come back to her later, when I have taken the rest of them down. Then I can commit my full attention and resources to defeating the little glowworm and making her my slave. She smiled wickedly at the thought. Besides… I now know who she is and where she lives. It’s not as if she can hide or escape from me. I just need to be patient. She sighed, nodding to herself, as she perused her list of targets once again.

Katie Frasier will be mine, she thought with certainty. It’s just a matter of time.