The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: Hello! I’m a trans author who loves tits, smiles, and cute girls. As a heads-up, if you’re below 18: please don’t read this, and if anyone sent you here, please stop talking to them. They’re not a healthy influence and you don’t want them in your life. I promise.

City of Breasts

Chapter One: Orientation, Part One

Jaqueline smiled and put her hands on her hips. Today was the day she figured out what was so great about living in the city. She’d turned eighteen recently, which came with the usual letter inviting her there. It was an honor: at her age, if you were qualified,you got a letter inviting you to the city. She only got one, which was kind of a disappointment cause some people got two, but it didn’t matter. She was ready to go and excited by the prospect of seeing inside.

The trip to the station was airy and light. She was practically skipping, so happy to have gotten in. Her fluffy light brown ponytail bobbed cutely in their air behind her, matching the rhythm of her long, spindly legs’ steps. She greeted a few people, mostly strangers, and smiled with her thin light pink lips. She got to the station and entered, walking giddily up to the attendant and extending her letter to present the stamp.

“One ticket please!”

The attendant, a cute girl of about twenty (as they all were at this station, and at every station with a train leading to the city that she’d seen) smiled brightly. Was she looking at Jaqueline’s chest? It felt like she was looking at Jaqueline’s chest.

“Right this way, cutie~”

She leaned over and kissed Jaqueline on the lips. They made contact for only a moment but she still noticed the girl’s lips tasted...good. sweet. Like safety. Jaqueline felt herself relaxing. She was so happy to be going to the city.

“Thank you,”

She found herself saying out of habit. Her vision almost seemed to gloss over as the girl lead her through a hallway or two, searching for the right train.

“What’s your name, doll?”

“Jaqueline,”

Her body answered in a dreamy slur as she obediantly followed, holding the attendant’s hand. She was so sweet. These attendants probably didn’t get to live in the city. What a sacrifice.

“We just have to do some busywork first, alright hun?”

“Okay hun,”

She almost sung back, mind and body alike feeling dreamy with bliss. The attendant slowly used her long, delicate fingers to unzip Jaqueline’s coat, standing wonderfully close. A distant voice in the back of her head asked if this was normal. Personal space or something, it seemed to say as the gorgeous attendant slipped Jaqueline’s coat off of her and set it on a crate, she’s standing so close!

She issss, purred another part as the girl’s fingers hooked under the hem of her shirt. The attendant gazed up at Jaqueline with a stunning pair of brown eyes, sparkling like the night sky.

“Put your arms up baby!”

She trilled, like she was talking to her girlfriend. Jaqueline’s arms obediantly rose. “What a good girl,” purred the attendant as she slid Jaqueline’s shirt over her C-cup breasts, then her face, then her arms and hair, and threw it in a trash bin. “Such a sweet kitten.” Her voice was flirty and almost maternal, the kind reserved for someone’s pets. Jaqueline liked that. No you don’t, some silly part of her brain lied, I don’t think we do!

That wasn’t important. She was happy. She was comfy. As the attendant unbuckled her belt and slid it off, a new instinct told Jaqueline to wiggle her hips, so she did.

“Like what you see?”

She asked with a bubbly giggle, her slender waist and wide hips swinging a little back and forth for the beautiful girl to appreciate.

“The lip gloss will wear off too soon if you don’t sit still, silly girl,”

The attendant teased with a grin,

“and that would be tragic!”

Jaqueline nodded and made a disapointed whine, standing straight as another girl unzipped her shorts and slid them down to her ankles. The cool rush of air on her pink and white panties felt nice, so Jaqueline smiled. Part of her worried over what her partner had said about lip gloss, but it didn’t matter. The mean, cynical thoughts weren’t in control. Jaqueline was. Jaqueline wouldn’t let petty worries ruin such a happy experience.

“Chilly,”

Remarked the other girl, picking up Jaqueline’s coat,

“Wear this.”

Jaqueline was eager to slip her arms back into the coat and did just that. When she instinctively took the zipper in her hands to close it, the attendant slipped her arms around Jaqueline’s waist and embraced her. The girl’s body was soft, warm, welcoming. The way their breasts squished so nicely against each other, the girl’s patient smile, her breathtaking eyes...Jaqueline’s heart would be hammering a war song on her ribcage if she weren’t so relaxed.

“No need to cover up,”

Whispered the girl as she pressed her soft, wet lips to Jaqueline’s cheek for a kiss. It left a big, hot pink mark on Jaqueline’s creamy skin.

“Okay, Jacky?”

Jaquiline nodded, body trembling as she let out a long shaky moan. She’d never felt so welcome in her life.

“My name’s Cindy, in case we ever meet again. Would you like my number?”

Jaqueline nodded happily, watching as the other girl procured a marker and wrote her number down her thigh. When she was done she lightly grabbed one of Jaqueline’s breasts, eliciting another needy moan.

“Good girl. You’re gonna love the city.”

Jaqueline nodded, feeling her crotch get hot under her snug panties. She loved it already.

It had been ten minutes. The lovely sparkly feeling had started to receed from Jaqueline’s head. She’d taken off her shorts and her top for some reason, and the train seat was so comfy she didn’t want to leave. I need to stay put, whispered a sultry voice in her brain, like a good little girl. She’d never been one for those sorts of nicknames, so using them on herself seemed like it ought to feel odd. It felt great, though, like a loose pair of shorts hanging nicely from your hips, letting people admire the cute strings of your panties. The title “good little girl” was cute. Small. Playful. She liked it.

Currently boarding for The City,” chimed a sweet, feminine yet distinctly robotic voice over the intercom. Attendants (in similar uniforms to the one worn by the dreamy girl that helped her) lead other girls, who all looked a bit dazed, into the train. They came generally one at a time, though a few had another enter before they finished. Jaqueline found her mouth watered a little at the pretty girls, and didn’t notice that none of them were wearing shirts or anything over their legs. The attendants daintily helped buckle in their precious companions, planted a long wet kiss on their lips, and left. Jaqueline wondered why the kisses made her so happy to watch. She’d always been curious about girls, but outside of a sly experimental touch or two she’d only dated boys. Once the train car was full (Jaqueline tried to count how many girls were there and, even though she was normally good at math, she just couldn’t seem to get her relaxed brain to focus long enough), a line of cute girls took position on the opposite side of the train. One stopped directly in front of Jaqueline, and she was STUNNING. A black girl with full lips, giant hips, thighs to match, and what looked like E-cups, the wavy ebon hair that fell to her shoulders barely even registered.

“Hello new citizens,” the girl began with a welcoming smile, “We’ll be going once everybody has had time to collect to themselves.”

She adjusted the red and white baseball cap she wore and Jaqueline noticed that she didn’t seem to be wearing any other clothes except for sneakers, thigh high socks and a blouse. That was odd, wasn’t it? Jaqueline swore that people didn’t dress that little in public. The black girl smiled.

“All three of you are ready. Excellent.”

She fidgeted with the white device on her wrist (called, Jaqueline believed, a watch) and then grinned.

“Just a few minutes, sweeties. I’m so proud of you.”

The time for departure has arrived. Welcome Girls may now begin.

The pretty girl smiled, a pleasant image with her round cheeks and cute little nose, and undid a few buttons on her blouse to slip her enormous tits

“Tiiiiits…”

Murmered Jaqueline, her head suddenly swaying side to side as her jaw flopped open and her tongue got loose. Drool trickled down onto her collarbone. The girl’s breasts were immaculate. Huge, shapely, perfectly round and beautiful. Warmth flooded Jaqueline as her body seemed first to go slack, then turn to melted butter. Her thoughts began to slow down and dissolve. It got harder and harder to think about anything but those perfect breasts. They became Jaqueline’s world. Nothing could be

They were suddenly better. There were metal noises Jaqueline did not hear and rumbling sensations Jaqueline did not feel. Those magnificent breasts began to jiggle and bounce on their own, a gorgeous feast for her eyes that shot wave after wave of delight directly into her brain. The girl on her feet smiled with love and took a handrail.

“Gooood girl.”

Jaqueline was a good girl.

“First we’re going to help you adjust to your new lives in the city, okay?”

Jaqueline knew the answer was yes. The answer to anything this lovely girl said could only be yes. She sent the signal for mouth to answer, but gave up when the other girl spoke again. She needed to hear what that silky voice had to say.

“So you need to be very good girls. Listen to my every word. Pay close attention alright?”

There was another pause, and through the miasma of joy it took a few seconds for Jaqueline to start operating her mouth.

“Ye...ysssssss,”

Slurred the dazed brunette in a failed attempt to answer. The other girl’s perfect, dreamy lips grinned. Jaqueline was no longer aware of her seat, of the train, or the other girls around her. Every brain cell that could not be used to capture that beautiful voice had shut down. They weren’t needed or wanted. Jaqueline needed to wrap up her brain in that wonderful voice, to let it soak properly into her. Any and all distractions were now gone.

“Goood girls. Now, is calling other girls mommy hot?”

Jaqueline took a moment to access the part of her brain which would know. After a few seconds it sluggishly, sleepily yawned at her that the answer was no. Unwilling to risk interrupting the angelic voice again, Jaqueline shook her head negative.

“It issss,” purred the woman, “The word mommy is sexy. Being nurtured and cared for by your lover is sexy.”

Jaqueline nodded slowly, her feeble brain taking a while to absorb this important information. It was correct, of course. This girl knew better than she did. The word mommy was hot.

“Big tits are hot, of course. Big tits are mommy tits, and mommy tits are sexy.”

Jaqueline agreed. It made perfect sense. Mothers breastfed. Therefore breasts were motherly. Therefore bigger breasts mommier. Mommy sexy. Breasts sexy. The woman was so smart.

“Mmmmmfffhhhh…”

Jaqueline slurred in a weak effort to agree. She needed to let her guide know she agreed. She couldn’t hear the girls on each side of her similarly failing to voice their approval. They didn’t exist to her, after all. She was floating on a cloud of bliss in her mind, learning from a goddess with perfect, motherly boobies.

“Such a sweetie. I love you so much.”

Cooed the young woman, using her free hand to cup one of her tits. Her hand framed it in such a wonderful way, her fingers wrapping the perfect silky flesh of het mounds, that Jaqueline couldn’t take her eyes off. Not that she wanted to, or even knew how to try.

“And you love girls. Girls are soft, cuddley, lovable, right?”

This time Jaqueline couldn’t even answer in happy moans. She just grinned and drooled, her heart swelling as she understood how much she loved women. All women.

“Thaaaat’s a good girl. Eighteen, thirty, trans, cis, you love alllll women soooo much.”

Jaqueline did. Her heart sang with joy. She was going to be so happy here.

“You love girls, honey. You love their bodies. Their legs. Their lips, their pretty smiles. It’s natural to want to see more, isn’t it?”

It was. Jaqueline knew. More skin good. Girls good.

“It would be silly to cover all that up, cuties.”

Jaqueline spasmed very slightly at the compliment and didn’t feel herself getting wet.

“Wouldn’t it, sweetheart? Nod yes for me.”

It took all the effort she could muster for Jaqueline to make her stunned, slack-jawed face nod up and down a tiny amount. Silly.

“Gooood girls. And since you love allll girls, you’ll only ever feel joy to see them please each other, won’t you?”

This time she began massaging and tracing her breast with her hand as she spoke. Jaqueline zoned out her voice to watch with rapt attention, but she knew whatever she wasn’t hearing this cherub say was absolutely true. She steadily became less and less aware of what her guide was saying, or that she was even saying it. She just watched, and loved, and agreed.