The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Breasts

Chapter Two: Orientation, Part Two

Hello! I’m a trans girl trying to form a body of work to start making money on. If you enjoy this, please give me feedback at my email, . Again, if you’re 18+ do not read this.

The train came to a stop and the welcome girls buttoned their blouses back up. The new members of the city sat stunned, staring at nothing and drooling on themselves. They were comfier, happier, and wetter than they’d ever been in their lives. Many had subconsciously spread their legs. It was okay, the train was designed to accommodate. The welcome girls looked at their work with smiles of parental pride, happy to see the joy they were helping spread. It took a few minutes, as always, for the cute new additions to their beloved city to stir. Most just started helplessly fondling themselves as their brains, melted into warm sticky slurry, played the last hour or so on repeat. Told them to love breasts, love girls, drool over girls, be comfy with girls. This was a younger batch, all in the eighteen to twenty range, so it was cute to hear their soft moans as some of their bodies recovered enough to figure out how their mouths worked. Laquisha smiled, eager to help these cuties adjust. Of the three girls she’d be helping this week, Jaqueline was her favorite: her C-cups were respectable in “polite” society (as the city’s residents often called the rest of the world) but they were on the smaller side here. That wasn’t a big deal, though: not only did her Mommy stress that girls of all chest sizes deserved love and care (something Laquisha took to heart as she did everything her Mommy said), it wasn’t NEARLY enough to distract from her flat tummy, toned thighs and absolutely adorable face. Jaqueline groaned loudly and her head limply fell back, tongue lolling out. Laquisha giggled and grinned. The other two girls were named Monica and Aisha, and they were cute too. Monica, sitting to Jaqueline’s left, had a gorgeous long mane of light brown hair that got just a little wavy near the end. Her entire body was very curvy, with round touchable thighs, big birthing hips, mouth-watering D-cups and lovely, slender arms. Her eyes were a beautiful emerald green, not that their usual intelligent luster had been given a chance in their current, wide glazed-over state. Her skin tone was white with just a bit of an olivey hue, which Laquisha thought was very pretty. Aisha, meanwhile, had a much more intense kind of that olive to her skin. She was shorter than the others and her breasts were just barely big enough to be entered into the city by traditional metrics, but the bulge in her panties told Laquisha she was trans (which loosened requirements significantly). She had short light brown hair, long nails and was generally kind of scrawny. Laquisha noted to herself to make extra sure Aisha felt welcome and safe, as that was a common obstacle. The sudden absence of physical endangerment and deluge of pretty half-naked girls was a big shift, after all.

“Lllllv…”

Jaqueline murmered, her face beaming at the ceiling. The sweet girl was probably still so happy she couldn’t see. Laquisha grinned ear to ear and watched her handiwork. Monica was the next to speak.

“Gggrl…”

She groaned, face swaying pitifully as she tried in vain to point her head at those delightful breasts. Laquisha felt her heart flutter. She fought the urge to hop into Monica’s lap and start humping, and instead ground her thighs together. They’d become slick at some point-was it sweat or precum? It wasn’t worth asking.

“Boooobs…”

Slurred Aisha, gripping her own.

“Booooooobs,”

Slurred the others, squirming and getting wet. Good, good. A love of breasts was one of the most integral parts of the city.

“Booooobs, boooobs, loooove boobs,”

Recited Aisha with a vacant grin and empty, joyful eyes.

“Booooooobs,”

Agreed Monica and Jaqueline, visibly delighted by the topic. They slipped hands under their panties and began to touch.

“Looooove boobs,”

Moaned a slightly more aware Aisha, humping the air gently.

“Looooooove boobs,”

Chimed Monica and Jaqueline. This seemed to make Aisha more confident and she ground her crotch against her seat and thrust her crotch as hard as she could, face bright red.

“L, love tits, love tiiiiits,”

Moaned Aisha needily as she grabbed at her mammaries with intense greed. Her hands clenched her comparatively lacking breasts and her nipples were clearly erect, practically ripping through her cute blue bra.

“Looooove tits,”

Concurred the other girls, getting needier and hornier themselves. Their faces seemed to grow redder as their conscious minds awoke, still far weaker than the powerful lust wracking their bodies.

“L, love tits, love tits SO MUCH,”

Aisha hissed through clenched teeth, gnawing at one of her lips.

“SOMUCH!”

Followed the other two, gasping and dripping and wriggling and writhing.

“Somuchlovetitssomuchfucktitslovetits!”

Aisha sputtered, shoving her member in the air one last time as it twitched and pulsed cum.

“LOVETITS LOVETITS!”

Came the others in both meanings of the word. All three panted and stared up at the ceiling, faces beaming, bodies the most relaxed they’d felt (while fully conscious anyway) their entire lives. Laquisha removed her shirt and then gave them a bit to recover from the first sapphic orgasm of their new lives.

* * *

Jaquiline’s wet panties felt nice on her as the afternoon sun put a soft wave of warmth on her skin. The gentle breeze caressing her hips and tummy and making her coat flutter a bit felt nice, too.

“You sure you want to wear all that?”

Asked Monica as she leaned over to blow a kiss. Given the well-endowed girl had thrown her underwear away, leaving her in nothing but flip-flops, this made her breasts swing and got happy but mildly embarassed looks from her companions. Aisha, wearing sneakers and her ruined panties, shook her head yes.

“Em-embarassed…”

Laquisha pulled her into a soft embrace. Instantly Aisha melted, snuggling into the warm, smooth skin enveloping her and totally forgetting about her shyness.

“We’ll smooth that out soon enough, cutie pie.”

Laquisha pulled seductively as she ran just the tip of a nail along Aisha’s spine,

“And even get you some bigger tits if you like.”

Aisha grinned extremely wide and hugged back. A slurry of gratitute came tumbling out of her only to be smothered in Laquisha’s gorgeous cleavage and turned into incoherent noise.

“Would you girls like to be given apartments or go shopping first? Keep in mind, everything is free here.”

Aisha seemed preoccupied snuggling Laquisha (not that Jaqueline blamed her, she could feel warmth blooming in her crotch just watching) so Jaqueline looked to Monica.

“My panties are getting cold,”

As soon as the sentence left her lips she paused. Something was weird about that, right? She was openly admitting she had wet panties. Come to think of it, had she ever worn just her panties out in public like this? That seemed odd. She definitely should have. Panties were for showing off. Panties being wet was natural and good. Feeling shame for having wet panties was bizarre, privately or not. Jaqueline smiled, feeling much better.

“I wanna go get replacements.”

“Just take them off, silly!”

Came a voice from behind her as a soft, silky arm slipped under her coat and around her waist. Jaqueline turned towards the voice only to be met with a wet, passionate kiss on the lips. She moaned into the stranger’s mouth, immediately coating her panties in new sex and kissing back by instinct. The stranger held her close, their soft girly bodies squishing together, and she sucked on a pair of wet, succulent lips for a while. A grinning Monica pulled the girl’s panties down unnoticed and watched with a smile as Jaqueline returned the embrace, using her tongue to grapple with the unfamiliar one in her mouth. The two girls ground their crotches together a little, but then the kiss stopped.

“I’m Janette. I’m on the way to a dance with my girlfriend.”

Jaqueline was too stunned and busy swooning to give a proper answer and just loosed a fluttery “Hiiiiii Janette,” in response. Janette groped Jaqueline playfully and then turned and ran, Jaqueline watching her ass in a happy daze.

“Apartments?”

Asked Monica.

“Yeah,”

Agreed Jaqueline.

* * *

“I can’t believe you fell for that,”

Teased Laquisha, holding a nervous Aisha’s hand. Jaqueline crossed her arms despite the fact it left her crotch exposed and pouted.

“No fair.”

“Plenty fair,”

Corrected Monica with a playfully accusatory finger pointed.

“Not my fault you weren’t prepared for a cute slut~”

The word “slut” had always seemed kind of bad to Jaqueline, but she couldn’t tell you why. It was a cute, playful insult that referred to something good-the perfect one to tease with at no risk of hurting feelings. Sluts were good girls, deserving of all the love and care they gave out.

“She was so sweeeet,”

Lamented Jaqueline, pouting even harder.

“I should have gotten her number!”

Laquisha giggled, coming to a stop and opening a door. The room inside was fairly large, with a closet, one bed, a desk, a drawer atop which sat a TV, and a lamp.

“This one is yours, Monica.”

Then she lead them to another room on the next floor up and opened that one. This room was smaller, but had all the same things.

“For Jaqueline,”

And lastly, an even smaller setup down the hall.

“And Aisha gets a gift!”

Inside this one stood a tall, slightly chubby woman. She had very soft thighs, huge perky breasts, a wild mane of hair dyed vibrant purple, and a cute yellow bikini. Her body was tall but plump, with wide hips and a soft round tummy.

“Hi Sweetie!”

The woman cried, bouncing giddily on her feet.

“I’m your assigned mommy slave!”

Aisha blushed bright.

“You’re my...what...?”

“Mhm,”

Hummed Laquisha as she gave the smaller girl’s hand a playful squeeze,

“If a girl tries to get in who doesn’t respect trans girls, well, they clearly reduce womanhood to tits and pussy right?”

“It’s true!”

The woman chimed with a blissful chirp.

“And because that’s all women are to me, I get to be a docile, fuckable mommy! Hooray!”

In an effort to be polite, Monica and Jaqueline fought the urge to stare at Aisha’s rising erection under her bottom. Neither were having any success.

“Can I...spend my day with her?”

“Feel free, sweetie.”

In the blink of an eye Aisha tackled her new toy to the floor, smothering her in kisses. Laquisha gave them a patient grin and a sweet laugh, and closed the door.

“Shall we go shopping?”

Lequisha asked the two girls. Neither of them seemed to mind the sounds of an intense make-out session escaping the room that belonged to Aisha. They just smiled.

“Yes please!”

Requested Jaqueline, striking a cute pose and winking. She took a wide stance, her naked pussy on full display as her coat fluttered in a way that delightfully called your eyes to her slender frame. Monica giggled and took one big step to get her knee between Jaqueline’s legs.

“I don’t know, cutie~”

She trilled in a sultry voice that twelve hours ago she’d never consider using on a woman,

“I think I like you,”

She ground in her knee. Jaqueline’s conscious brain rolled back like her eyes as a new, comfortable lust lanced out through her body. Her waist ground in on its own, heat immediately building around it as she gave a long, primal whine.

“Riiiight here.”

Monica leaned in and wrapped her lips around Jaqueline’s. Despite the girl’s sorry state her mouth responded in kind: kissing eagerly. Her plush, wet lips tasted like a sweet buffet of fruit and it made something tingle in Monica’s brain. She slipped her arms around Jaqueline and held her close, the unfamiliar feeling of another girl’s breasts pressing against hers making her happy in ways she didn’t know she could be. She continued to wrestle Jaqueline’s tongue with her own, pressing her knee into the girl’s crotch and noting the tender feeling of her soft, warm thighs squeezing it closer.

“Gooood girl,”

She whispered in a sharp hiss as her mouth slipped away.

“Goood girl. Now hump—”

“Yes Mommy!”

Cried Jaqueline, as if by instinct. She reached out and embraced Monica, jamming her body against the girl’s knee. Once, twice. The heat got stronger. Better. She whimpered.

“I love you mommy,”

Escaped her lips amidst a pitiful moan as she humped. Faster and faster.

“I love you I love you I love you!”

With one last thrust, Jaqueline came and, for the first time in her life, it was for a girl.

“M-mommy,”

She panted, snuggling into Monica’s sweet embrace. Monica grinned and patted her head, noting how cute the girl was. How fluffy and soft her hair was.

“I love you too baby girl,”

She purred with a tone of genuine love and care in her voice, then kissed Jaqueline on her sweet little head.