The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dating, Part One

Chapter Four of City of Breasts

Author’s Note: Hi! This is the free chapter I wrote for August, which is a return to my usual tone from July’s content being kinda rough. As usual, all characters are eighteen or older and if you are not then turn around and Do Not read this. If you like you can send feedback to me at or follow my twitter, @Lovemommyhypno!

“I...what? I agreed to what?” Jaqueline almost felt her mouth drop hanging open in shock at the news of what she’d agreed to do. Lequisha laughed for a moment and waved a hand.

“To go on a date, silly!”

“I have no memory of this.” Jaqueline instinctively spat out, but then she caught herself. “Wait...no, actually, I totally did. Yep.” She remembered vaguely, in between parts of her intense makeout session with that beautiful young lady named Crystal, that she had in fact been propositioned for a date. And also, that she had accepted the offer without an instant of hesitation. “A stranger asked me on a date and I said yes.”

“Mhm!” Lequisha held up a cute bag. It was pink, with a special strap made of something soft. “You like this one?” Jaqueline tried it on and found that, yes, she quite liked it.

“Yes, I do. Why-uh, what’s with the bags? Since—”

“To hold things.” Jaqueline blushed a little. Right. Naturally.

“They’re sorta specific though. Not that much to carry around when you don’t need money or keys unless you take your phone everywhere, ya know?”

“I-hm. Yeah, I guess that makes sense.” A sort of mundanity had taken hold since they left to shop for other things. Could you really call it shopping? If nothing cost anything…“Wait, go back, I’m going on a date?”

“Yep.” Lequisha smiled. “I’m so proud of you! Got yourself a hot date in-however many hours!” She giggled that soft, motherly laugh of hers. Jaqueline blushed-it was hot, she realized. Lequisha’s soft caring presence was...sexy. Lequisha noticed the other woman’s attention, of course, since Jaqueline was far too stunned (and a tad too spent) from the day’s proceedings to do anything about hiding it. “Like what you see?” She asked with a coy smile.

“I um.” Jaqueline blushed furiously and nodded yes. “Yes ma’am. Yes very much, ma’am.”

“Awwww,” Lequisha cooed as she pulled Jaqueline into a warm, plush hug, “Jaqueline you’re suuuch a sweet girl.” She peppered Jaqueline’s face in kisses and she just about died from the heat building up in her face. A girl who was walking past stopped to gently cup Lequisha’s butt in her hand. The two shared a long, silent, affectionate gaze before the stranger walked away and both of them giggled.

“I….liiiike this,” Jaqueline moaned as a warm, familiar, comfortable instinct she’d never felt before that morning instructed her to snuggle gently into Lequisha’s chest (which, of course, she did). “You’re so soffffft and cozyyy.”

“Yeah!” Lequisha grinned and cradled Jaqueline in her arms. “I get that a lot. I’m very warm and soft.” She stroked Jaqueline’s hair for a minute before the two saw fit to disengage from their embrace.

“Wh-when’s the date gonna be?”

“Well, I’m not sure. You two didn’t really spring for time. You just gave Crystal your number-and I gave her the other one.”

“The other one?” Asked Jaqueline, confused.

“The number to your apartment! I guess she’ll just come by, you know, some time later today. She can show you some of the sights around here.” Lequisha gave a reassuring smile, which helped Jaqueline feel more confident. As recently as yesterday she’d never have considered dating a girl, let alone one she’d never met. Was Crystal...would Crystal, if she’d considered her options before today, would Crystal have been her type? She had no idea. She certainly hadn’t been into preppy mostly naked pretty boys but...Crystal was hot. That much felt natural and undeniable.

“I see,” Jaqueline smiled back and felt at her boobs. They were small in the context of this new setting, and that was still new to her.

“Mhm. It’ll be lots of fun, sweetie. I promise.” Lequisha slipped her bra up off her breasts and

Jaqueline was comfy. She eagerly watched a hand play with that big engorged nipple. Bounce that big inviting mound. She felt so limp and weak. That was okay.

It was okay to be weak and small.

“Mmmmm,” Jaqueline moaned and bit her lip a little. Her entire body felt like jelly. She swayed pitifully in time with the rise and fall imbued in those breasts by the breath of their owner.

“Gooood girl,” cooed a motherly voice. Mmmm. Motherly. Jaqueline knew now how attractive that was. Her thighs heated up at the thought.

“Thaaaanks mommmmmyy,” she slurred as her hands dropped limp at her sides. The voice giggled. Good. The voice was happy. Its warm radiance melted Jaqueline even further, like the sun’s warm summer rays turning her flesh to butter at its loving touch. She loved the voice.

“So proud,” the voice touched her like a lover’s soft hand stroking her face. She leaned in. She stared. At those giant, motherly, sexy tits. Those safe cozy homey mommy breasts. It felt so good to stare. It was good to stare.

At those enormous, squishy mounds of love and delight.

“That smile of yours is darling,” the voice purred, and those breasts wobbled and bounced closer to her, bigger, enveloped more of her vision and consumed more of her thoughts. New greater joy exploded in Jaqueline’s sweet focused mind. A hand caressed her face but she didn’t notice. She was too enraptured by the sublime soft boobs right in front of her. “I think you’d be cuter without the panties. You?” A hand cupped Jaqueline’s crotch. The attention was soft, polite, loving. Jaqueline answered in kind by pressing her waist up against it, feeling the hand apply just a little bit of pressure to her folds through her thin silvery panties. She rubbed up and down. She moaned. She stared. She was so, so very happy.

The boobs squished together. Jaqueline groaned and her entire body shivered. Her brain was completely gone. All that remained between her cute little ears was an eagerness to love and obey.

“I love you,” the voice reached her. Jaqueline humped the hand needily. Her clit needed love. Her insides needed love. She wanted to trade love with this motherly body in front of her, this motherly body which made her heart so very joyful.

“I love you too,” she said with absolute certainty and not the slightest inkling of tension. She, again, needily shoved her crotch against the hand. Heat continued to build in between her wet folds.

* * *

Jacqueline stretched in front of a large mirror that stood in her room. She quite enjoyed the outfit she’d chosen to wear: plain, albeit strikingly bright white, underwear and even plainer sandals. She wondered to herself whether this place had nail salons or barbers, but she figured they’d pretty much have to, right? She turned to the clothes she’d gotten and set about storing them in her room’s drawers. Then she hung a few bras in her closet and flopped into her bed.

No sooner had she done this than her phone-an old flip phone-jumped to life across the room. She dashed to it and picked it up.

“Hello?” Said Jaqueline into the device after flipping it open.

“Hey!” Answered Crystal on the other side. “I’m at the entrance, cutie!”

“Oh!” Jaqueline sprang to action. She grabbed a nearby comb and took it through her hair, tossed it aside to tie her hair once more into a ponytail, and threw her purse over her shoulder. “On my way on my way!” Cried the girl with excitement as her free hand wrenched her door open just in time for the rest of her to careen gracelessly through it. She practically crashed into the wall before her scrambling legs carried her momentum sideways through a wild stumble.

“Are-is everything okay?” Asked Crystal, her voice tense and worried but mostly just confused.

“Don wanna be late nope nope on my way!” Jaqueline almost flew through the air as her lithe, powerful limbs yanked her along to the stairs. She yanked it ajar and dashed down the stairs at a frankly irresponsible speed.

“HEY CALM DOWN IT’S FINE!” Shouted Crystal. She sounded genuinely ruffled.

“It’s fine I’m-I used to be a gymnast!” Jaqueline lied through her teeth as her body crashed down the stairs at breakneck speed. Well, she hadn’t necessarily lied-middle school totally counted!

“Goddamnit lady,” Jaqueline heard Crystal’s voice come through her phone amidst a strained laugh, “calm down! It’s fine!”

“Almost there!” Was how Jaqueline chose to swat those concerns aside. She ran down the last flight of stairs and barreled out through the entrance.

After knocking the door open by-almost literally- smashing her entire body into it like the world’s least efficient artillery, Jaqueline came to a stop. The inertia of her wild charge crashed into her back and sent her stumbling two or three extra feet. There, she stopped at last and shut her phone.

“Hi!” Jaqueline panted as she stood up straight.

“H-hi,” Crystal practically flinched. “I-I don’t think I believe you.”

“I said hi! What’s there to believe?”

“I mean—” Crystal laughed. She thought that was cute, Jaqueline could tell. It was almost enough to pierce the haze of adrenaline still leaking out of her head. “I mean, you were not a gymnast. I refuse to believe that.“

“Caught me!” Jaqueline panted as she flicked a sheen of sweat off her temple. “I mean, I sorta-middle school counts!”

“Middle school does NOT count!” Both women laughed a little and shared a soft moment of silence while Jaqueline recovered. “Oh, but-uh, I’m impressed. First day here and you’re forgoing panties?”

Jaqueline froze for a moment and then looked down. Sure enough, she was only wearing the top half of the set that she originally planned to wear for her first-oh, she thought, oh my god.

This was her first date.

Wait, was it? She wasn’t totally sure. It was her first date here at least.

“I-I know! Thanks!” She giggled,blew a kiss, and struck a playful pose, one leg bent and held up over the other so they crossed like a stylized 4. The pose would have been much cuter, she felt, if she had a big hat. Note to self, she thought, get a big hat.

“You are clearly nervous. We can go—”

“Nope! Don wanna be late!” Jaqueline pumped one fist in the air. “No late only date! Hehe, that rhymed!” Crystal grinned and licked her lips.

“Fuuun. Don’t be scared to change your mind okay?”

“Okay.” Crystal smiled and stretched. She was wearing the same ridiculous ensemble that she was when the two of them met earlier in the day.

Which meant that her big perky tits bounced a little when she stretched. Jaqueline felt her mouth water as she stared at them.

“You’re...beautiful…”

“I am,” Crystal giggled with a coy grin. “And I’m allll yours for the night.” She approached, thighs effortlessly crisscrossing as she did so, “Or perhaps, you might be all mine,” she added in a low hiss as she pressed her head against Jaqueline’s neck. The brunette moaned and wobbled slightly at the touch.

“Alllll youuuurs,” she groaned.

“Indeed,” said a playful Crystal with a wink as she backed away. She stretched again and the dominant air she exuded seemed to fade. In turn, the spell that seemed to have jellified Jaqueline was broken.

“I...kinda like that.” Jaqueline blushed. “You know, being...yours.”

“Awwww,” Crystal grinned. “Perhaps we should get you a collar after this.”

Jaqueline blushed intensely. A collar? That would...something seemed off. Collars weren’t for people! They wouldn’t fit her!

Wait, why was that her objection? She...she didn’t think she wanted to wear a collar. Did she?

It was just like a big necklace, part of her reasoned. A loose one might be comfy.

It’d be SUPER cute, another part of her thought to itself, and to her by extension. She suddenly imagined herself with a big loose collar, and cute kitty themed lingerie, and thigh highs like Crystal’s coworker had, the ones with the kitty faces on them. Suddenly she...kinda...liked the idea?

“Hey,” Crystal’s voice made it through to her. “That was just a suggestion, I’m sorry if it made you uncomfort—”

“Not at all!” Jaqueline blurted out. “That sounds fun and cute and I like it I think!”

Crystal laughed a little. “Oh? Gooood girl.” She reached out and put a thumb between Jaqueline’s lips, then gently applied downward pressure. Jaqueline whimpered. “Then perhaps I’ll let you be in charge of the schedule tonight, as a treat. What would you like to do?”