The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Breasts

Chapter Five: Dating, Part Two

Author’s Note: Hello! This is my free chapter for June 2022! I hope you enjoy! As always, feedback is welcome and you can send it to my email or you can follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno!

“I- I uh. I um,” stammered Jaqueline helplessly as her scattered mind raced. She got to pick what they’d be doing on their date? That was awesome! But…what WAS there to do on it? Was there a brochure she could ask for? Were there social norms about first dates in this city that she had to worry about respecting? She didn’t have a menu to help her and she’d just arrived here that day! They could get coffee, maybe, but what if it was too late in the day and asking made her look-

“You’re stressing over this waaaaay too much,” Crystal giggled. Her voice fluttered out gracefully from between her pristine, lovable lips. “Come on baby girl, relax. Everything is fine. Would you like me to choose instead, then?” Crystal’s vibrant blue eyes shone with care and gentleness that Jaqueline found she really, really liked. It was like she held in her irises all the nourishing life of the calm ocean shimmering in sunlight.

“I-I want to,” stammered Jaqueline. Her worries receded quickly and easily, dispelled by Crystal’s sweet affection. She still felt at a loss, though. “But I don’t…know what there IS.” Jaqueline laughed nervously. A few onlookers walked past and glanced at her to get a good view of her breasts and completely naked waist, which left Jaqueline feeling nice and appreciated but also a little nervous. “So uh…maybe outline a few things?”

“Of course darling,” purred Crystal. Her thin pink tongue flicked out between her lips for just a second. Watching it made Jaqueline’s body heat up with something that…vaguely resembled hunger, as far as she could tell? “There’s a concert tonight in the park nearby, or we could visit a club, that’s a night club or a strip club mind you, we’ve got plenty of both.“

Jaqueline’s face lit up bright red and she pulled away from her date into her mind. A strip club!? She’d never been to one of those in her life, and she’d never seen the appeal. But something about the concept just…clicked now. She forced her attention back onto Crystal.

“What else?” Jaqueline asked.

“We could go on a nice long walk through the quiet part of town- that’s a district dedicated to libraries and romance and housing for ace residents. Not sure why an asexual girl would want to come here but clearly some of them prefer it over a nine to five.” Crystal shrugged nonchalantly with a subdued grin. It was definitely the least excited thing Jaqueline had seen any part of Crystal’s body do so far. “Or a cat cafe.”

“We have…cat cafes!??” Jaqueline’s heart exploded. She jumped giddily up and down with barely restrained excitement, and her cute tits jiggled gently in their white fabric bra. “Oh my god that’s so cute please please please can we go there!?”

“Sure,” Crystal giggled, her eyes locked onto Jacqueline’s face. Her expression read as equal parts harmless play predatory- like someone playing a prank on a friend- and wholesomely delighted. “It is in the quiet part, mind you. So no sex or kink stuff while we’re there, just cuddles and kissing each other on the cheek.“

“Got it!” Jaqueline trilled. Then she paused- a question had popped into her brain. “How do…you guys enforce that?” How did this city enforce anything, come to think of it?

“Community measures, mostly,” Crystal answered. Her voice was hardly dismissive but it was not difficult to discern that she cared about this question much less than her date did. She shrugged again. Her face bent inwards into a look that resembled a teacher stumped by a question only just related to their field. “It doesn’t really come up much, I guess. There’s not a lot of cause for most kinds of things that would break the really important rules? It’s not like anyone here holds grudges or has cause to get into a blood feud over territory or anything.” Well…crime wasn’t really where Jaqueline had been leaning with her question. Come to think of it, that way of taking the question being a possibility hadn’t even occurred to her when she asked.

“Oh, cool!” Jaqueline responded. She didn’t intend to cause a scene, obviously. “No more questions from me,” she said as she eagerly wrapped one of her hands around one of Crystal’s. Crystal’s palm was soft and warm and squishy. Holding it felt lovely. “Lead the way to the kitties!”

“As you wish,” Crystal answered with a smarmy grin. She squeezed Jaqueline’s hand gently in her fingers. “We should probably go back to your apartment and get you some panties first, though. Different quiet blocks have different sets of rules, but…generally being naked from the waist down is against them.”

“Fiiiine,” Jaqueline groaned in a tone of mock annoyance, trying to hide how relieved this news made her feel. She could go back and put a pair on without having to feel like she was being irrationally scared! It was a beautiful solution, in her opinion.

“You don’t have to wear it,” Crystal teased. “We can just grab it, check the rules, and have you put it on once we’re there if need be. Nudity isn’t always a sex thing after all.“

“O-oh, okay!” Jaqueline stammered.

* * *

Jaqueline marveled at the city around her. They crossed a road like they had a few times previously, but this time there was a sign. It read, ”Now Entering Quiet Block! Be Respectful!” Jaqueline wondered if the entire outer perimeter of this zone was labeled with signs of the same sort. It would kind of have to be, she thought to herself, wouldn’t it?

“Look,” said Crystal with a slight giggle. “You can tell which signs are how old by the handwriting on them. The closer to the present a sign was made, the more cutesy the font is. This one is older, so it uses more assertive language and doesn’t have any hearts or little flourishes on it. It’s also more ‘professional’; newer signs, the ones designating Quiet Blocks especially, tend to be made and decorated by the local community so they’re a lot cuter and cozier.” Crystal blushed and prodded at the ground with a sneaker. “I’m a bit of a nerd about—”

“No no, that was cuuuute!” Squealed Jaqueline. She threw her arms around Crystal’s shoulders and nuzzled her face lots. The two shared a giggle and Crystal’s confidence swiftly came back to her. Jaqueline continued, “I like listening to you talk, Crystal! Your voice is, uh…it’s very hot.” Crystal grinned and put one of her arms around Jaqueline’s waist, her hand almost wrapping the girl’s hip with its fingers as though they were a set of talons. Jaqueline couldn’t help but audibly squeak. Her body shot straight with shock at being subject to such a forward gesture, but she regained her composure fairly quickly afterwards and returned to her previous, more relaxed posture. Having Crystal’s arm around her, and the girl’s sharp angular fingers gripping her hip…it was reassuring. The two approached another sign which had the rules written on it.

“Yep,” Crystal purred as she scanned over the writing with her eyes. “You gotta put the panties on.”

“That’s fine,” answered Jaqueline sheepishly, blushing. She slipped them on and felt a mild wave of relief wash over her. For some reason it felt like even this- her underwear- shouldn’t have been a comfortable amount to wear in public even though her body so clearly knew that it was. Should she want more or less? Some distant, weak, shaky part of her in the back of her head seemed to think that the answer was “more,” but…even that voice didn’t have any faith in that voice. What did it know, anyway? She was comfy and that was all the confirmation or reassurance that her happy little mind could possibly need. “I could get used to this.”

“Get used to what- wearing panties?” Crystal teased with a small knowing grin and a chirpy little laugh. She used the nails on one hand to gently scratch Jaqueline on the base of her neck. Jacqueline immediately stopped what she was doing to relax, spread her shoulders to give more surface area, and mewled needily with delight. Crystal only giggled more. “Awwww,” she cooed over Jaqueline, imagining what kind of blissed out facial expressions the girl was no doubt making, “you are absolutely ADORABLE. If we weren’t in a quiet block I’d pin you to a wall and- well. You know.”

“I dooooo?” Jaqueline purred inquisitively, clearly not feeling certain that she did.

“Make out and grind on you, mostly,” Crystal said absently as she gave the rules another look. This time she invested far more attention and actually read all of them. She mumbled under her breath the odd random word for a few seconds until she finished. “Kay, so kissing is allowed, as long as it’s not, like, making out, public affection is fine as long as it’s not overtly forceful or sexual…so hugs, nuzzles, kissing is fine, rubbing your crotch is a no- specifically has an exception for playing with a partner’s boobs though, as long as they’re visiting with you and there’s no groping or moaning- that kinda thing.”

“That kinda thing?” Asked Jaqueline. She felt her head spinning as she tried to wrap her around the rules and what exactly they meant. Crystal seemed to feel that there was some consistent thread in what she’d outlined, but Jaqueline didn’t see it if there was one. “Huuuh?”

“We’ll be fine, darling,” Crystal giggled and rubbed Jaqueline’s shoulders supportively to help her relax, “anything you feel comfortable initiating on another person in public will be handily within what’s allowed as long as you do it to me, okay~?“

“Okayyyy,” Jaqueline said back, feeling some of her confidence returning to her.

* * *

Jaqueline hopped into a comfy couch and a small fluffy cat crawled up onto her leg. She grinned and petted the animal happily as she watched Crystal flop into the seat next to hers. They’d had to make a detour and borrow a pair of underwear for Crystal to wear, and the awkwardness of pointing that out was still hanging over Jaqueline. Still, the presence of a tiny friendly puff of fluff was doing wonders. She stroked the cat and listened gleefully to its purring.

“The kitty’s name is Corn,” Crystal giggled. She leaned over and gave Jaqueline a quick, gentle peck on the cheek. Jaqueline blushed uselessly and mewed before she could stop herself. “Such a cutie,” Crystal growled gently, “just like you!”

“Heyyyy, no faiiir!” Jaqueline whined in playful protest. Her legs kicked gently, but only from the knees down. Moving her thighs would disturb Corn, and even as new as she was to being a useless lesbian, Jaqueline knew that was forbidden. Her face, of course, changed color to an even deeper shade of red. “Teasing me when I’m trapped under an adorable kitty cat and not allowed to wiggle. Booooo!”

“Hehehe,” Crystal giggled. Her tongue, pink as always, darted out yet again to taste just a tap’s worth of her own lips. Her eyes were piercing but beautiful, trained on Jaqueline like a cat’s. Fitting, given the two’s current location. “You are absolutely precious, darling, I am soooo glad we get to go on a date together.”

“Y-you too,” muttered Jaqueline. She squirmed in a lesbian kind of way, but once more she kept herself restrained so that her movements wouldn’t bother sweet little Corn. “Having a lot of fun on my first date, I think ever?”

“Ohhhh, ooh la la,” purred a giggling Crystal, “your first? Oh that’s so lovely, dear!”

A girl approached them. She had considerable breasts, soft brown eyes and hair- the latter in a cute pair of buns- and wore a black and white maid outfit. It was far less revealing than the garb that most girls wore here in the City, at least judging by what Jaqueline had encountered so far. The skirt actually reached almost all the way to her knees, and she wore white thigh highs that only stopped an inch or two lower. If not for the fact that this was…a maid costume, it was an outfit someone might have felt comfortable wearing outside the city.

The girl smiled.

“Hello!” She said cheerfully, “welcome to the Purrfection Corner!” That must have been the establishment’s name, Jaqueline thought to herself. She smiled back. “I hope you two enjoy your stay! Can I get you anything? A cat toy, a drink, writing pads to draw with?”

“We’re fine,” Crystal said with a friendly smile.

“Okay then~” trilled the cute girl. She turned and walked over to another set of visitors to see what was going on with them. Her skirt wobbled and waved adorably as she walked, which Jaqueline found rather endearing.

Jaqueline leaned backwards and let her body relax into the spine of the soft, comfy couch. She felt good here. It was quiet, cozy, gentle, soft…like if all the things that scared her just a little bit about the rest of the city had been surgically removed by a gentle hand wielding a tiny pair of cute little tweezers. The cat continued to vibrate and Crystal continued to watch, although the latter’s eyes had a softer and fuzzier quality to their gaze now.

“I like it here. Thanks for bringing me, Crystal.”