The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets

Note: This is an expanded version of Part 28 that has contribution from a fan named BeeBee plus additional material written by me.

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Naughty Mommy’s Daughter Solution

Clara was done with the mall. She had a lot of fun here, but she knew there were other places to go. She wasn’t sure where, but she would have a lot of fun at that place. Maybe the park. Perhaps the police station. She heard there was a feminist rally going on. That could be fun. She still hadn’t decided where yet, but she had time to think.

With her sex slave mommy following her, Clara headed for the exit when the sound of fighting made her pussy so wet. She gripped her phone as she saw two women arguing. The younger one was a skinny girl with almost no tits, her fiery hair falling around her face. The other was a busty MILF with brassy tresses. They were in each others’ faces.

Mother and daughter.

“I hate him!” screeched the girl, her face going as red as her strawberry hair. “He will never be my father! NEVER!”

“He is your father!” the mother spat back, fury in her eyes. “You’ll call him dad, accept him, and show him respect!”

“I’ll never show that lazy asshole respect!” The daughter stamped her foot. If she had more than A-cup titties, that would have made them jiggle in the tight tank top she wore. “NEVER!”

“Virginia Mayes, you will—”

“I am Virginia Thompson!” she shrieked, hurting Clara’s ears with the piercing sound of her fury. “That’s my name. I’ll never take his!”

“Virginia Mayes, you will listen to me!” The mother’s eyes bored into her daughter. “I will not let you disrespect him.”

“Oh, I’ll disrespect him if I want to!” she hissed, her eyes burning hot. “I’m Eighteen.”

The moment Clara heard the girl’s name, her fingers started typing her mind-controlling tweet.

Virginia’s mom knows how to get her daughter to accept her new step-daddy. If she wants to act like a little girl, then she needs to be treated like one! He has to spank her ass and pop her cherry! But mommy needs discipline too! #EagerMommy #SpankHerHard #MommyNeedsSpanksToo

Clara hit send. Phones across the mall chirped with their notifications.

* * *

Rita Mayes

I was so tired of this. I knew what my daughter needed to accept my new husband as her daddy. “You need to be spanked and fucked by your father!”

“What?” Virginia gasped, her eyes widened in shock.

I grabbed her firmly by the arm, not about to put up with her whinny shit any longer. Once she felt Bruce’s cock in her, realized what a stud her new step-daddy was, she would stop disrespecting him and accept him as her father.

“Come along,” I hissed and dragged her to Little Princesses, the store for preteens. Virginia still shopped in the Junior Miss section. She took after my ex’s family. No tits. No ass. No curves. “You want to act like a little girl, then I’m going to treat you like one! Dress you like one!”

“What!” she screeched as I dragged her along the mall.

I grinned as I hauled her into the pink and frilly delights of Little Princess. “Let’s get something pretty for you.”

* * *

Virginia Johnson

“No, no, no,” I gasped as Mom hauled me into Pretty Princess. “What the hell, Mom, this is for twelve year olds!”

“And you want to behave like one, you’ll be treated like one,” she said and pulled me into the store.

It was revolting. Everything was pink and frills. It was all this vomit-inducing, sugary-saccharine shit that a “Daddy’s little princess” would wear. Like hell I would do that. Mom had such an iron grip on my arm as she hauled me past the clothing racks.

“Come on, Mom!” I protested. “What are you doing?”

“I’m making you dress the way you act,” she said, giving me a withering look with her green eyes. Her brassy hair swept over her shoulder.

“But, Mom,” I whimpered. “What are you doing? I can’t dress like this.”

She twisted around and grabbed the back of my hair. She stared at me with these intense, green eyes. “You are going to wear the clothes that I tell you to wear, or I will pull down those trollop jeans you’re wearing and spank you right here in front of all these people!”

My cheeks burned as I felt eyes on me. They were watching me being humiliated. And that was even more humiliating. I quivered there, debating what I should do. Should I keep fighting, or should I just seem like I was surrendering?

“Fine,” I said in sullen anger. “What do you want me to wear.”

She gave me a suspicious look, her eyes flicking up and down my body. She clearly wasn’t fooled. I just grinned at her with all the sweetness I could muster. She tapped her foot then dragged me towards a rack covered in frilly outfits.

She let go of me and started pawing through them. My heart raced as I stared at them. They all had long skirts that had white frills on them. The fabric was sleek silks and sheer satin’s. It was the sort of crap I would have worn to church a decade ago.

“Let’s see,” she said, pulling off a pink dress from the rack. “This should fit you.” She shoved it at me. “Let’s go.”

“Fine,” I said as we marched through the store. She held it before her. The skirts were all poofy, and the sleeves, too. I would look like a kid in it. It was bad enough I was so flat-chested.

We reached the changing room and Mom opened the door. She shoved the dress into me and pushed me inside. “Try that on.”

“Yes, Mom,” I said as she closed the door behind me. I hung the dress on the rack, sat down, and pulled out my phone.

“I don’t hear changing,” Mom said.

I grabbed the dress and shook it a few times before I went glanced back at my phone. I browsed Instagram, looking for anything to distract me. This had to be some weird phase Mom was in. If I could just outlast her, this would all be over.

* * *

Rita Mayes

My pussy was so wet with my plan. My cunt was on fire with the idea that had hit me. Watching my new husband spank and fuck my daughter in a pretty dress. A little girl’s dress. God, that made me so wet.

I squirmed my hips from side to side as I heard the clothes rustling. This was just such an amazing idea. So naughty. My cunt grew hotter and hotter. I looked around then slid my hand down to my crotch and rubbed at my pussy through my jeans and panties. I loved the delight rippling through me as I thought about what she would look like in it.

She would be so pretty and pink and be that good girl that I missed. She would fall to her knees and moaned, “Please, please, Daddy, let me suck your cock like the good girl I am.”

Bruce would whip out his cock. She would suck it. Her cheeks would hollow as she worked her mouth up and down his cock. She nursed on him with passion. I could hear those sloppy sounds echoing in my mind.

“Such a good girl,” Bruce moaned. “My little princess is just blowing me.”

“Yes,” I whimpered aloud. “How is it going in there?”

“Fine,” she said.

I rubbed harder at my pussy. I massaged myself. I bit my lip, loving this fantasy. It would be so hot to see her looking like a pretty little girl. But what was taking her so long? Shouldn’t she be out by now? I frowned.

“Virginia,” I said, pulling my hand from my hot pussy. “Is there a problem?”

“Yeah, it doesn’t fit,” she said. “Sorry, Mom.”

“Well, let me see it,” I said.

“Um, well, it doesn’t fit. Trust me, I would know.”

Anger shot through me. I wasn’t about to buy this. I grabbed the door and twisted the knob. There was a lock, but it had one of those pinholes to release it. I ripped out a bobby pin from my hair, straightened it out, and jammed it into the hole.

* * *

Virginia Johnson

The doorknob rattled. But there was no way for her to get in. I smiled. I had one. I had—

CLICK!

I gasped as the door opened. Mom was standing there, staring at me sitting on the bench with my phone in hand. She shot her hand out, snagged it, and shoved it into her back pocket. Then she grabbed my arm in that hard grip and hauled me out of it.

“So it didn’t fit, huh?” she asked me, her voice like ice.

“Yeah,” I said, my heart quivering. She was so scary. I wanted to just melt. I looked around and spotted a woman. “Help me! She’s gone mad.”

“She’s just being a brat,” Mom said to the woman and grabbed my blouse by the hem. She yanked it up my body. My eyes bulged as she did that. She pulled it up so hard, my arms were forced into the air. “You know how daughters can be.”

The woman gave a sympathetic nod. She supported my mother.

“Mom!” I gasped as my blouse pulled over my head. Then she threw it down. My hair settled around my shoulders. “What are you doing, Mom?”

“Why, stripping you,” she said, her words so strong and powerful. I couldn’t believe this was happening. “I have to make sure that you actually change, and since only one person is allowed in the changing room, I have to do this myself.”

“I don’t think that’s a rule,” I said as she reached around me and found the clasp of my bra. “Mom! No! This is so wrong.”

I jumped back and tried to retreat into the changing room. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back out. She shoved me into the wall face first. I couldn’t believe she did that. She then deftly undid the clasp of my bra.

“Mom, this is crazy!” I gasped.

She spun me around and ripped my bra off my body. My small breasts came into view. The woman was still watching on with approval. My cheeks burned as she stared at how small my boobs were. She probably thought I was twelve and wearing a training bra. But I was eighteen.

Mom grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it. Hard. I gasped as she did that. My eyes bulged as she twerked it about. Pain shot through me that jetted down to my cunt. This wild, frightening look twisted her face.

“You are going to be a good girl, right?” she asked, her fingernail biting into my nipple.

“You tell her,” said the watching mother.

“What’s going on?” another woman said as she came up. She had a name tag on.

“Help, help, my mom is stripping me naked and pinching my nipple!” I shouted. “Call mall security or something! I need help.”

“Disobedient child,” said the first woman. “She won’t put on this pretty dress and instead is being a spoiled brat.”

“Ah, of course,” the store employee said. She had the look of another mother. “I totally get it. Do what you have to, Ma’am. We get a lot of spoiled little girls in here. She’s, what, twelve.”

“Eighteen,” I gasped.

“Yeah, she’s acting like it,” the woman said. “Well, if you need any help, just holler.”

“I think I need help getting her jeans and panties off,” Mom said. “She’s going to be a troublesome one.”

My eyes bulged. Mom was still twisting my nipple, the pain shooting down to my pussy which was getting so hot. I whimpered as the store employee and the watching mother both advanced. They couldn’t possibly be going along with this.

“What is going on?” I asked with a whimper. “Have you all gone insane? This is crazy. What is wrong with you all? I’m eighteen! Eighteen! This is assault! Help! Help!”

“We’ll have to use her panties as a gag,” the store employee said. “Ma’am, pinch both your daughters’ nipples. Really twerk them hard. That will make it easier for us to strip her all the way naked so we can get this done without much fuss.”

“What?” I gasped.

Mom grabbed both my nipples and pinched them so hard. My eyes bulged at the feel of her doing that. She twisted them. Twerked them. Pain, and a strange sort of pleasure, shot down to my pussy. This wave of heat rushed through my body.

What the fuck was going on. I quivered there, at the mercy of my mother and her fingers. She had this wild look in her eyes. It was like she was enjoying this. I shuddered, my heart hammering in my chest. This was terrifying. What was going on?

“Mmm, your new daddy is going to love you in this dress,” she purred.

“He’s not my daddy!” I whimpered, the pain so much. “Please, please, stop twisting.”

“Once you’re naked.” Mom smiled. “You’re going to be just so darling for him.”

Then women were untying my shoes. I gasped at that. The employee and the MILF were ripping at my knots. In moments, they were undone and pulling them off me. I shifted, my nubs throbbing in my mother’s pinching fingernails.

The two women ran their hands up my jeans, touching me through the denim. I shuddered at this. It was too much. Tears beaded in my eyes while my cunt clenched. The women reached the waistband of my pants.

“Please, please, please,” I whimpered.

“If you were just a good girl, then the pain would stop,” said Mom. “I’m doing this for your own good. You need to accept your new daddy.”

“No!” I hissed.

She twisted even harder. I whimpered and shuddered. At that moment, the two women ran their hands over my crotch. For a second, they were rubbing at my pussy through my jeans. I gasped in shock at their touch. Had they done that on purpose. My cunt clenched, heat rippling through me.

Then they were unsnapping my jeans. The zipper rasped down. I quivered there, Mom twisting my nipples so hard as they pulled my pants down my thighs. I could feel them staring at my panties. My cheeks burned with such shame.

“Those panties are way too adult for her,” purred the MILF.

“Yes, yes,” the employee said. “And I think she has a bush. She can’t have that.”

“I know what to do about that,” Mom purred, her fingernails biting hard into my nubs.

I gasped and shuddered at the pain. It made my pussy so wet. I was soaking my bush. My panties. The two women had my jeans down around my ankles now. They were hauling them off my feet. I lost my socks in the process.

Then their hands ran up my naked thighs. I shuddered at the heat of their touch. I whimpered as they climbed higher and higher. I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut. This was so humiliating My cheeks burned as hot as my twat.

“Just have to get rid of these,” the shopper purred. She hooked her fingers into one side of the waistband of my panties.

“Oh, definitely,” the other woman said.

They ripped my panties off. I groaned as I was stripped utterly naked in the store. The cloth rolled down my thighs. To my knees. They yanked them down and forced me to step out of them. I groaned, my nipples numb with agony.

Mom released them and grabbed the dress. I covered my breasts and pussy with my hand, the two women staring at me. Others were watching me, staring at my naked body, seeing me utterly humiliated by my mother.

My bush dripped with juices.

“Here,” Mom said, holding the girlish dress in her hand.

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “I’m putting on my... my...” The store employee was walking off with my clothes. “Wait! Wait!”

My mother raised her hand. “Hold on a second” the store employee paused. My heart jumped with hope! I was going to get my clothes back! instead Mom just took my wallet and keys out of my jeans. “OK you can throw out the rest.” she said. I was so let down. Still naked I reached for my property but mommy slapped my hand away, she snickered while she pocketed them.

“Now Victoria you are too immature to have those things.”

The woman gave a little laugh and walked away.

“You can leave here naked,” Mom said as she shoved the dress into my arms. “Or you can put this on like a good girl. What will it be?”

I stared into her eyes. She wasn’t bluffing. “Fine,” I huffed. “I’ll put it on!”

I hated her so much. But if she thought this would make me like that man she married, she was wrong. I wouldn’t be his little girl no matter what she tried. I would never become Virginia Mayes.

* * *

Rita Mayes

“Don’t you look gorgeous,” I gushed as I smoothed the pink satin down my daughter’s thighs.

“No,” she grumbled in her frilly dress.

“Wait, wait,” said the store employee. She ran up with a pair of pink panties with a cute bow on them. She knelt and held it out. “Can’t let a good girl go without her panties.”

“Oh, now I get panties,” my daughter muttered.

But she stepped into the cute things. A naughty idea popped into my mind as the shop lady pressed the panties up my daughter’s thighs. Once they were seated, the woman smoothed the skirts down.

“Oh, your new daddy will love this look,” I gushed.

Virginia glared at me.

I didn’t care. My cunt was so wet with what was to come. She had that little girl look down. We would have to take care of the bush, but I knew what to do about that. A big smile spread on my lips as she suckled there in her pink dress.

So cute. “Now Virginia Mayes what do you say to this nice lady?”

She looked like she was going to say something nasty I shot her down with mean look.

“Virginia Mayes” I said my arms folded

“Thank you Ma’am” she said a little tear from her right eye. She knew better than to fight me this time.

Good I said now we can continue shopping. First I dragged her back to where we got that dress. “OK you are going to need a few more of these” I said “Right little Miss Mayes ”

“No” she said in her cute little dress. “You can wear them if you want and nothing you make me wear do is going to make me feel he is anything but filth.”

“You will change your mind.” I said as I tossed ten different dresses all the same size into a shopping cart.

“Mommy I really don’t think I am going to need all these” she said in a very low voice.

I gave her a little laugh.

“Yes you will because I am throwing all your other clothes out when we get home (Oh the look on her face, she was mortified) “Now come along.” Next we went to the underwear section.

“Now let’s get you some more of those cute panties you like so much.”

“Can I at least get a bra.” she pouted.

I thought for a moment. “nah I said you’re barely an a cup anyway

“How about some shoes and socks” she muttered

“Here are some cute stockings” I tossed a few pairs into the cart.

“Ah here are the perfect pink panties for you” I declared pointing at them like we found the rare gift for Christmas. “Go get them and put them in the cart.

“No” she snarled

“Oh” I said loudly just to embarrass her. “You don’t want the pretty pink ones do you maybe want the rainbow unicorn ones or the polka dot ones you always pick a new one every week.” People started staring so she ran to the shelf and grabbed them a look of disgust on her face as she put them in the cart.

Next we went o the shoe section along the way I stopped and threw a bow in the cart. “This will make your hair look better” I said.

“I won’t let you do any thing else to me” she glared

Before she could say anything I threw a pair of church shoes in the cart. Then I grabbed her hand “Now lets go pay I said dragging her to the cash registers”. I took out her wallet. She opened her mouth to protest

I put my hand over her mouth. “ One word and I will make you try on all of these dresses in front of the whole store.” Her eyes opened wide. She didn’t protest. I (she) paid for her new wardrobe I made her put on the stockings and “good girl” shoes.

“Let’s go,” I told her. “We still have lots to do.”

She slouched after me, her dress rustling. I was riding a high. This would work. My plan was perfect.

* * *

Victoria Johnson

First we went to another store she grabbed my arm and dragged me along.

“Victoria” she said “you are going to walk next to me and you are going to behave or you will be in more trouble.”

I was so humiliated walking next to her in my little dress I felt so out of place. Mommy turned to me “Virginia Mayes you will not look at anything I am purchasing.” she put a towel over everything she put in the cart ordering me to look away when she picked something out.

I kept trying to escape but I just couldn’t what was happening to me. People stared at me in my little dress I felt so ashamed I was red in the face the whole time. My mommy looked at me occasionally and just snickered.

How could this be happening?

This was all a joke right?

All I could do was swear an oath to myself that Bruce Mayes would never be my dad no matter what he did. After some browsing I had a new more immediate concern. “Mommy” I said ( I tried to call her mom or even Rita) but for some reason I just couldn’t. “ Can I please go to the bathroom?”

* * *

Rita Mayes

I turned to my daughter “OK fine’ we headed in that direction. Suddenly a great idea hit me. “Victoria Mayes” I said. “You just wanna lock yourself in there don’t you? You are a stupid little girl for thinking I would fall for that. Wait until your father hears about this he will spank you really hard”

“No Mommy I won’t. I need to go really.” she pleaded.

“Sure you do” I laughed “we’ll continue shopping anyways.” She opened her mouth. “NO not one more word I’ve had enough of your whining its half the reason I am treating and dressing you this way” Then I got in her sad red face. “ And You better get used to being treated this way until your father and that’s Bruce Mayes you little brat decide you are mature enough.” She just stared at me with fear in her eyes. I got most of the items I needed to get her ready. Boy was Bruce gonna be happy.

I paid with the credit card her other daddy gave her. “What I said to her after today you’re not gonna need it anymore. I took the bag in one hand her hand in the other and pulled her out of there. “Come on”. I said brightly a few more stops to make.”

* * *

Victoria Johnson

Next we went to a tech store some distance from home there were closer ones. “What are we doing here?” I asked.

“Oh we are here to buy some camcorders for your room.” She replied we want to capture the moment that you finally become Victoria Mayes. So we can watch it again and again.”

“For the millionth time that won’t happen” I said “Look can’t we just take a moment to talk?”

“Perhaps later” She said “for right now come on.” “Mommy” I started, trying to stand up for myself. “I won’t fight I will cooperate in there but please let me use the bathroom.”(I really had to pee.) “NO I will not let you lock yourself in the bathroom”

“But what if you came with me”

“No I will not go with you. You claim to be a big girl so if you really need to go just hold it in.”

Then she slapped me across the face “Not another word.” We went in, she picked out three camcorders. Paid and left.

“OK all set.” My wicked mother said on our way to the car “We have last stop to make to finish dolling you up for daddy. It was then that reality hit me this was really going to happen I couldn’t stop it this wasn’t a joke! Mommy was really going to take me home to her new husband to be spanked and oh no.

In my horror I lost control and pissed myself. “Mommy” I said quietly knowing I was in trouble.

“What now” she snapped

* * *

Rita Mayes

I knew what had happened this was why I brought her all the way out here I was pushing for it. That was why I bought a towel

* * *

Victoria Johnson

I swallowed hard I was so humiliated, I could only look at the ground. I felt like a little girl I felt like I belonged in this dress I felt like a deserved a spanking. I couldn’t not face mommy. But she was losing her patience she repeated herself. “ What now Come on, stupid girl, lift your head up and tell me what you are throwing a tantrum about now.

I forced my head up, my face burning red. “ I pissed myself!” I whispered

“Are you happy? you wouldn’t let me go to the bathroom and now I pissed my self.”

“YOU PISSED YOURSELF.” She shouted (lied) so everyone could hear “I asked if you had to go while we were inside.” She opened the trunk pulled out a bag, grabbed me by the arm and dragged me back in to the tech store by now I was crying and with everyone staring I wanted to die of humiliation.

“Excuse me” Mommy said. “Is their a bathroom in here? My very immature daughter wet herself.”

“Right in the back ma’am” he said looking at her with sympathy

“Excuse me daughter wet herself.” my own mother repeated that to several people as she marched me into the bathroom I was so completely mortified.

Mommy stripped me herself again I didn’t even try to resist. She kept making comments.

“So do you still claim you shouldn’t be dressed this way)

“I thought you were a mature adult”

“Still claim you don’t deserve a spanking”

“Do you piss yourself in college”

“Maybe I should dress you even younger” (I”ll admit I would have rushed to Bruce’s bed to prevent that)

he gave me a towel and another pair of bright pink panties. I put them on without a fight I was starting to feel like I belonged in these. She dried me off and gave me some more orders.

Once we were out of the bathroom Mom handed me a towel out of the bag and ordered me to get down and clean the trail I had left. After that I had to walk over and apologize to everyone in the store. When that part of this nightmare was over. We got back in the car for one last stop.

We drove to a little motel. I was pretty nervous what are we doing here I wondered. Mom paid for our room with my credit card. And the first thing she did was march me into the bathroom, we went to the toilet she was holding the bag from the second store. First she pulled out a pair of scissors then my wallet.

“Victoria Mayes”,

“That’s not my name” I said a little defiance still in me.

She grabbed my ears stared in my face and growled “yes it is.”

“You are not mature enough for a credit card.” She cut it up and threw the pieces in the toilet. “You are not mature enough for a drivers license” she cut that up! I wanted to jump in and save it but I couldn’t. She pulled out my college id she cut that up (“The name is wrong she said) soon my wallet was empty, next my key ring she threw the key to daddy’s apartment a few states away in the toilet. (“Well you won’t be going there again anyway.”)

She even made me flush it, my life was literally going down the drain.

Mommy turned to me “strip” she said

I took off my little dress. Being naked in front of her in this motel I almost wished I was still wearing it. “Get in the shower” I was told I got in mommy turned the cold water on after a ten minute cold shower I was allowed out, still naked. I was marched to a metal chair and ordered to sit on it in what was called a neutral position. While mommy went back in to get the bag.

A few minutes later mommy danced out of the bathroom She was naked herself and holding some shaving cream and a razor. I was still sitting in my neutral position, with my head bowed. “All riiiigggghhhttt Virginia lets get you shaved and ready.” She sang “We have to get rid of that disgusting bush, for your big night with your new daddy.” I just couldn’t believe it my naked mother was going to shave my virgin pussy and hand me over to her husband. I was going to resist I had to.

“Now Mommy is going to teach you how to keep your body clean, and fuckable. Take a look at my pussy it’s perfectly manicured with just a few curls I’m going to make you like me.” She sprayed shaving cream on the area above my slit, and me to watch as she gently and thoroughly shaved the area. Then, I watched mother’s expert hands working on my pussy lips. She would lightly pull out the little flaps, in order to completely shave off all the hair on the sides of the slit leaving me with only a few curls.

I wanted to jump up and run the whole time instead I just sat their getting cleaned up for this nightmare.

Once I was shaved mommy looked at my hair. “You know I was going to tie it up with a bow but I think I’ll just comb it out. Next she grabbed me by the arm led to the bed and ordered me to go to sleep for. A few hours this I did happily.

When she woke me up 7 hours later I was refreshed and ready to fight.

But instead I let her help dress me in another hideous little princess dress again (at least this one I hadn’t pissed in) once mommy started fixing my make up

I finally started begging.

“Please don’t do this to me I’ll be nice to him”

“I’ll move out. Anything just not this”

Mommy looked up and said “Victoria Mayes this is happening this is for you’re own good and not another word.” she started pinching my nipples much harder than before it took a few nipple pinches to get me to stop begging. Once prepared Mommy said “one last thing” she lifted my skirt and yanked down my panties “These would just get in the way” she said she grabbed my arm “come on she cheered it’s time for you’re new life to begin. She pulled me to the car I felt like I was going to my execution.

* * *

Virginia Johnson

My cheeks burned with humiliation as Mom dragged me into the house in the new outfit she had bought me. It was a frilly, pink dress. It was something an eleven-year-old would wear to church if she was the lamest daddy’s girl ever. I was eighteen, not a child.

I couldn’t believe how I let her stuff me in this. It didn’t make any sense why I was submitting to any of this. That asshole she married was sitting on his recliner watching the game and drinking a beer, his t-shirt riding up to show off his hairy gut.

He was such a slob. A pig. How could Mom want this guy to be her husband and not Dad? He was a nerd, but he dressed well. He was a good man, not this drunken asshole. It made no sense to me at all. And they fucked all the time. It was disgusting.

“What’s this?” he asked, staring at me with bleary eyes. “Why she dressed like that?”

“Because she wants to act like a little girl,” Mom hissed. “And little girls need their fathers to spank them and fuck them. So come on, Bruce. Get off your ass and discipline her right now!”

“Don’t nag at me, woman,” he grunted. “The game’s on”

“Your daughter needs you to spank and fuck her!” Mom snapped. “Come on. Move it. Don’t tell me you don’t want to redden her bratty ass and fuck some respect into her.”

“Well...” He glanced at me. “Just don’t like your attitude, Rita.”

“Just do it!” Mom dragged me to the stairs. “We’ll do it in her room. On her bed. And don’t worry, she’s not wearing any panties. And I know she’s a virgin. You’ll be the first dick to ever fuck her. Be up stairs in ten minutes.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he grumbled and finished off his beer.

I heard the recliner closing as Mom hauled me up the stairs. I couldn’t believe this was happening. It was insane. I didn’t want to be spanked. I certainly didn’t want to be fucked by that man. I tried to fight my mother, but she was so strong.

I stumbled up the stairs, almost tripping a few times. Then she dragged me down the hall to my bedroom. She shoved me inside and threw me down on my bed. I gasped, some of my stuffed animals falling over and tumbling on me.

“I’m not going to let him spank me and fuck me!” I hissed.

She set up the camcorders and pulled off my shoes.

“You will obey your daddy!” Mom hissed, wagging her finger at me. “He’s your daddy now. Not that nerdy loser. So you will let him do it, or so help me, Virginia, I’ll be so mad!”

I swallowed, my blood-chilling.

Then he appeared in the doorway. He had a big grin on his lips, his hand rubbing across his belly as he stared at me on the bed. I swallowed, my heart pounding with such intensity. He looked at me like I was just a thing. His cock tented the front of his sweatpants.

He marched to the bed and sat on it. He grunted, pulled out one of the teddy bears my real father gave me, and tossed it across the room. Then he grabbed me and lifted me over his lap, my frilly skirt rustling.

He flipped that up and groaned. His hand rested on my ass. He squeezed my naked rump. I shuddered as this hot itch spread in my snatch. I couldn’t believe this was happening. He was really touching me like this.

“Damn,” he groaned. “She might look like a little girl, but she’s got your ass, Rita.”

“An ass that needs you to spank her!” Mom hissed. “So get to it, Bruce.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he muttered. “Hate when you nag at me.”

“Only way to get you to do anything around the house. Now, she’s your daughter. So deal with her! Make her respect you.”

His cock twitched beneath my belly. “Respect me, huh. Yeah, that would be nice.” He gave my ass another squeeze. “I’ll make you respect me, Virginia.”

“Never,” I hissed.

His hand lifted from my rump.

SMACK!

I gasped at the stinging pain that burst across my rump. My pussy clenched at the strength of his disgusting hand. I squirmed on him, his cock so hard beneath my belly. My eyes squeezed closed as the heat melted down to my twat.

“Oh, yes, you’ll respect me, pretty Virginia,” he growled. His hand squeezed me where he spanked me. The heat shivered through me. I quivered at that. Then his hand lifted up.

SMACK!

I yelped. My butt-cheeks clenched at the feel of him. The heat melted down to my pussy.

SMACK!

My eyes widened. I gasped, the pain rippling through me.

SMACK!

“Yes, yes, you’ll respect me, Pretty Virginia,” he growled.

SMACK!

My pussy grew wetter and wetter as I really felt his cock bulging beneath me. He had such a thick one. I couldn’t believe it. My cheeks burned with the heat of this. Why was he making my twat feel so... so... itchy.

SMACK.

Why did this feel... good?

SMACK!

The spanks were full of such authority.

SMACK!

Such strength.

SMACK!

Such... fatherly dominance.

I shook my head. No, no, I wouldn’t surrender to this—

SMACK!

To this fat slob’s spanking.

SMACK!

He wasn’t my father!

SMACK!

God, my pussy was so wet.

SMACK!

So itchy!

SMACK!

“Look at you wiggle that ass, pretty Virginia,” he growled. “Is my little girl enjoying getting spanked?”

“Of c-course not,” I whimpered, my pussy so juicy.

“Are you sure?” His hand cupped my furred muff. He rubbed through my curls to touch my juicy folds. He stroked up and down my clit. I shuddered at that.

“No, no, no,” I whimpered. “I don’t! I don’t want to be your daughter!”

“Then why are you so wet, pretty Virginia?” His finger slid through my folds to stroke over my hymen. “Because you want your daddy to fuck your pussy.”

My cunt clenched at that, aching for it. The lust sacred me. “No!” I screeched. “You are not my daddy! You’ll never be my daddy!”

His hand ripped away from my cunt.

SMACK!

I bucked at the heat, pressing my belly into that big cock that would just fuck into my pussy.

“You want your daddy to fuck your cunt hard!” he growled.

SMACK!

“Don’t you!”

The heat melted through my twat. It soaked my cunt.

“No, no, no!” I hissed, shaking my head, red hair flying around my face.

SMACK!

“Liar!” He squeezed my burning ass, my pussy clenching. “You want your daddy’s big dick fucking into you!”

SMACK!

I gasped, squirming on his lap.

SMACK!

The pain burned across my rump and melted to my juicy cunt. It itched.

SMACK!

Hungered.

SMACK!

Ached for that big dick to ram into me.

SMACK!

“You can feel that big cock throbbing against your belly,” he growled. “You’re such a naughty little girl that wants her big daddy’s cock to cuck you.”

SMACK!

“NOOOOOO!” I cried, hating how my pussy betrayed me.

SMACK!

“You’ve heard how your mother gasps in the bedroom,” he growled.

SMACK!

He squeezed my burning rump again, his fingers dipping into my butt-crack.

“How she screams out in ecstasy as I fuck her hard. She loves my dick.”

“Love it,” Mom moaned. “Your real father had such a little thing, but your new daddy... Oh, Virginia, your new daddy will fuck you the way a woman should be fucked. Just pound you!”

My pussy clenched at that. His dick throbbed beneath me.

“Who am I?” he asked, kneading my burning ass. “Just say who I am.”

I shook my head. His hand squeezed harder. I gasped, my head tossing at the burning pain that shot down to my cunt. My pussy ached. Drooled. His cock twitched beneath me. He was so big. I whimpered, wanting to surrender.

“I can smell how wet your cunt is,” he growled. “Your mother smells like that. Tart. Mmm, you’ll scream just like she does when I fuck you, pretty Virginia.”

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck my cunt!” Mom moaned in my memories. “Pound me with that big dick. I’m going to cum. I’m going to fucking cum on your huge dick! YEEEEESSSSS!”

“Just say it,” he growled. “Who am I?”

I closed my eyes, his hand kneading my rump. My pussy burned so hot. “You’re... you’re... my new daddy.”

My step-daddy lifted his hand from my rump. “That’s right, pretty Virginia.”

SMACK!

I bucked on him, my pussy clenching hard.

“I’m your new daddy. The new man of the house, and that means I get to fuck my little girl. Pop her cherry. Your real father was too much of a loser to do it, but I’ll get the job done. He didn’t take care of his women. But I will. You and your mother will get my big dick night and day. How does that sound?”

I whimpered as all the fight left me. “Wonderful, Daddy.”

Daddy flipped me over onto my back. I gasped as he did that. I lay on my bed, my stuffed animals around me. They peered down at me about to be deflowered by my new daddy. My pussy clenched, the heat rushing through me. I whimpered as he stood up and ripped off his t-shirt. He was a big guy. Muscular and husky. A construction worker with a beer gut and a beefy face.

A virile man.

Then he shoved off his sweatpants. I gasped at how big his cock was. It thrust out from his bush, twitching with his heartbeat. His cock throbbed before him. He stared down at me with this wild look in his eyes.

“That’s right, Pretty Virginia,” he growled. “That’s a real man’s dick. You’re going to feel it when I pop your cherry.”

“Oh, yes, yes, yes,” Mom moaned. “If I had a real man do it, I wouldn’t have ended up married to that loser. Now... Enjoy. Your new daddy is going to ravish you so hard.”

“Yes, Mommy,” I whimpered, my ass burning as I squirmed on my bed.

Daddy mounted it, his cock thrusting out between my thighs. He twitched and throbbed. It thrust out before him with this angry, red tip. I swallowed at how big he was. How his cock thrust out from his thick bush of black hair.

He leaned over me. I trembled in my pretty, frilly dress. A little girl about to be fucked hard by her father. I whimpered as he pressed his cock into my bush. He slid through my curls until he was rubbing right against my virgin pussy.

I gasped at how hot his dick felt on me.

“Wait!” Mommy yelled “Stop!”

We both stared at her “ she should first apologize for being such a bad girl and show respect first.

I burst in to tears “ I’m sorry for being such a bad ungrateful spoiled rotten girl daddy and I would like you to please take my virginity as hard as you can as part of my punishment.”

Mommy stared down at me. “What is your name?”

“Veronica Mayes,” I said

“And what is his name?” she asked.

“Daddy,” I whimpered.

“That’s right, pretty Virginia,” he growled. “That’s your daddy’s big dick about to pop your cherry. And you’re so eager for it, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” I whimpered, my heart pounding in my chest.

He pushed his cock against my pussy lips. They parted as he leaned over me. I shuddered as he hit my hymen right away. My maidenhead protecting my pussy from being deflowered. He thrust hard against me.

I turned my head and closed my eyes.

SLAP!!!

mommy had slapped me across my face “don’t you dare close your eyes you need to see this” I felt his cock head rubbing along the lips of my pussy, then slowly he forced it between and into my body. I gasped as I felt him enter me and Daddy grunted as he felt my hot, tight, dry cunt tunnel close around his hard rod of man meat. It felt like I was being torn in half between my legs. I squirmed helplessly as his dick pushed deeper and deeper until he felt my hymen resisting his advance. I couldn’t help it I closed my eyes. He pulled back then and I shuddered, suddenly, I could see the lust and excitement and I groaned, which turned into a scream as Daddy drove with all the force of his hip muscles and body weight downward, driving through my hymen, tearing it brutally.

I gasped as my hymen stretched and stretched. My face contorted. Then I gasped as my cherry popped. His dick ripped through my virginity and penetrated into my pussy. I shuddered as his thick shaft penetrated into my cunt.

I groaned at the heat of my cunt squeezing down on his cock. The pleasure swept through me. This wild heat grew as he penetrated deeper and deeper into my snatch. I gasped, my face twisting with the delight of this. He was so thick.

“Daddy!” I gasped, staring up at him in awe. “Oh, Daddy! Daddy! Your cock is so big in my pussy. Oh, wow. Oh, you’re stretching me out!”

He bottomed out in me. I felt him nuzzling against my... my... cervix. I had taken every inch of my daddy’s cock. I shuddered as I smiled up at his beefy face. I understood why Mom squealed her head off. This dick felt amazing in my cunt.

He drew back his dick. I gasped, “Daddy!”

He grinned down at me. “Someone’s a slut for Daddy’s big dick.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped as he buried back into my cunt. He plowed deep and hard. “Daddy! I love your cock, Daddy!”

Mom watched on with a smug smile on her lips.

I didn’t care as Daddy fucked my cunt with that big dick. He drove hard into me. I squirmed, my spanked rump rubbing into the floor. It felt so naughty having him drill into me. He buried to the hilt in my cock with such hard strokes.

He fucked me with such prowess. He buried into me again and again. He plowed to the hilt in me with such force. I loved that big dick fucking me like that. He buried that cock into me. It was magnificent to feel him ramming into me.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped, filling his cock plow into me. He buried his dick to the hilt in my snatch. He thrust into me with force. He fucked me with such prowess. I loved it so much. I savored how he buried into me again and again. He had such an amazing cock.

I loved him so much. I savored how he pumped into me with such heat. He thrust into me hard. He fucked me with passion. I squeezed my snatch down around him, loving my new daddy’s cock burying into me over and over again.

He fucked me hard and fast, grunting, “Take my dick, my little girl!”

“Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!” I moaned, squeezing my snatch around his cock. “I am your little girl!”

He grinned as he buried into me. “My little girl with that tight pussy.”

“So tight, Daddy!” I moaned, gripping his dick. I squeezed about him as he fucked me hard and fast. He buried into me again and again. I loved him burying into me like this. He had such an amazing cock. It was just outstanding to feel him driving his big cock into my pussy like that.

I loved it so much.

My pussy clamped down on him. I squeezed him with force, reveling in his cock plowing into me. He fucked me with such prowess. He buried into me again and again. I gasped and shuddered, loving every second of him burying into me.

“Yes, yes, yes, Daddy,” I moaned. “Bury that big dick into me. Fuck me with all that passion. Ram your cock into your little girl’s pussy!”

“Such a tight fucking pussy!” he groaned, drilling my barely legal twat. “Shit!”

I gasped and moaned, shuddering in my frilly dress. My ass burned in such an exciting way as he buried into me. He fucked with passion. He buried into me over and over again. I loved every second of his shaft plowing into me. He buried deep and hard into my snatch.

My orgasm built and built as his nuts slapped into my taint. I loved the feel of his heavy balls full of all that cum he would fire into me. He would drench my snatch with his jizz. I squeezed down around him, wanting that so much.

I wanted to be bred by my daddy.

“Daddy! Daddy!” I gasped, squeezing my cunt down around him. “Oh, Daddy, that’s so good! Cum in me! Flood me!”

“Getting there!” he groaned, his dick plowing into my pussy. He slammed hard into me. It was an incredible feeling that dick burying into me. “Oh, yes, yes, I’m getting there!”

His dick hammered my snatch. He fucked me with such passion. It was just such a delight. His balls slapped into my taint. It was incredible feeling him drilling in me. My cunt clamped down on his shaft. I whimpered.

He buried that dick into me. He fucked me with that big cock so hard. I whimpered, so ready to just burst with pleasure on his dick. He hammered my cunt, building the rapture in me. I loved the feel of him burying into me over and over again.

He drew back, the pleasure stimulating me. He rammed back into my pussy. His heavy balls slapped into my taint. My twat quivered. The pressure in my snatch hit that bursting point. I exploded in rapture.

“Yes, Daddy!” I squealed as the most powerful orgasm of my life crashed through me.

A tsunami of bliss shot through me. It crashed into my mind and drowned my thoughts. I gasped, my twat writhing around his cock as he pumped away at me. My twat spasmed around him, sucking at him. I loved how big and thick he was.

My face contorted with the bliss as he plowed into me with such force and erupted.

“Yes!” he growled.

“Daddy! Daddy!” I squealed as his cum pumped into my fertile pussy.

He showered my snatch in his cum. He flooded me with all that spunk. I loved it so much. My head tossed from side to side. I whimpered, bucking with the delight that shot through me. It was incredible having all that cum spurting into me.

I loved his hot seed flooding my cunt. I savored him basting my fertile womb with his seed. My new daddy bred me. My head tossed from side to side. I shuddered, my cunt rippling around his dick. It was amazing to have him spurting into me. He pumped so much of his jizz into my naughty snatch.

“Oh, Daddy, yes, yes!” I gasped. “You’re my new daddy! I love you!”

“Fuck, yes,” he grunted, pumping the last of his jizz into my pussy.

“I knew you just had to spank her and fuck her to get her to behave,” Mom said. “Got off that La-Z-Boy and did something, Bruce!”

“And that’s how I get you to stop nagging at me to do shit!” Daddy growled and ripped out of my cunt. “Time for you to learn your place, too, Rita!”

* * *

Rita Mayes

“What?” I gasped as my husband climbed off the bed. He grabbed my daughter’s legs and turned her so her pussy, her blonde bush matted with cum, aimed right at me. “What do you mean, put me in my place? This is my house!”

“Not any longer,” he growled and seized a fistful of my hair. I gasped as he yanked me down onto the bed and shoved my face into my daughter’s bush.

“Bruce!” I squealed.

“Lick that damn mess up,” he growled as he rubbed my face into her sloppy cunt. “That’s your job, Rita. Fucking clean the house. Start with that pussy!”

“No, no, I won’t,” I gasped.

“You will,” he growled. “You’re such a shrew. A hot shrew with a bratty daughter. You both have to learn your place.”

He reached around and unsnapped my jeans as he held my face down into my daughter’s furred snatch. Her tart pussy cream and his salty cum spilled over my lips. Some of it trickled into my mouth. I tasted the incestuous flavor of my daughter’s creampie. The taboo mixing of her and her stepfather.

“Bruce!” I gasped as he ripped my jeans off my hips and hauled them down my thighs. “What the hell!”

“You’re my wife!” he growled. “You’re going to love, honor, and obey me!”

He yanked my panties off. I gasped into my daughter’s pussy. More of her tart cream and his salty cum poured into my mouth. I stared at her sitting up on her elbows in her frilly dress, her face flushed from being fucked hard by her new daddy.

“Listen to him, Mommy,” she cooed with such delight in her eyes. “You need to obey him. Be a good mommy. I became a good girl!”

Bruce dragged my panties down to my knees. He left them bunched there with my jeans. I shuddered, my ass exposed. He wasn’t going to spank me? I was his wife. I wasn’t his bratty little girl that needed to be put—

CRACK!

“Holy shit!” I squealed in pain. More salty cum and tart cream spilled into my mouth.

“Yes, yes, spank Mommy, Daddy!” moaned my daughter as she humped her furred muff against my face. “She’s been bad. So bad!”

“So bad,” agreed Daddy. He squeezed my rump. “You will stop being a nagging bitch and eat your daughter’s cunt!” His hand drew back. “Or else...”

CRACK!

My eyes bulged at the pain that burned through my rump. I whimpered at how strong he was. How dominating he was. He wasn’t about to take no for an answer.

CRACK!

Wasn’t weak like my first husband.

CRACK!

Bruce knew how to take charge.

“Eat my pussy, Mommy!” groaned my little girl. “Do it!”

CRACK!

“Bruce!” I yelped, my ass burning. The heat melted to my cunt.

“Eat our little girl’s pussy,” he growled.

CRACK!

“Clean up that mess!”

CRACK!

“NOW!”

CRACK!

“Yes, honey,” I gasped and obeyed my husband.

I licked at my daughter’s furred muff. I stroked my tongue up and down her cunt. I gathered up the salty cum leaking out of her tart snatch. The mix of my husband’s cum and my daughter’s twat melted across my taste buds.

“She’s eating my pussy, Daddy!” moaned my daughter, her voice throaty with delight. “She’s being a good Mommy!”

“Yes, you are, Rita,” Bruce said, his hand squeezing my rump. “Just feast on that pussy.”

CRACK!

I moaned and thrust my tongue into my daughter’s pussy. I quivered at that. This wave of heat rushed through me as I did something so kinky. This was such a wicked thing to do. I loved it. I scoped out his cum from her depths. I licked it out of her.

CRACK!

“That’s it,” growled my husband. “Lick that up, Rita.”

I shuddered as he kept squeezing my rump as I licked my daughter’s sloppy twat. I feasted on Virginia. My tongue danced through her folds as my husband pressed his dick, wet with my daughter’s tart juices, into my butt-crack.

“No, no, I don’t do anal,” I whimpered.

“You do now,” growled Bruce as he pressed his cock against my asshole.

CRACK!

“Right?”

“Yes,” I whimpered, my ass burning.

He chuckled and drilled his cock into my anal ring. My asshole widened and widened to take his dick. I whimpered into my daughter’s snatch as my bowels swallowed my husband’s dick. He sank into my bowels. My velvety sheath devoured his dick.

He groaned as he sank more and more of his cock into my bowels. I shuddered at the delight of his dick penetrating further into my asshole. My tongue danced around in my daughter’s cunt, searching for all that cum that was in her.

I licked it out of her snatch. It was such a delight to feast on her as my husband sodomized me. His cock bottomed out in me as I scooped out salty cum from my daughter’s deflowered depths. I quivered as he drew back his cock.

“Fuck, yes,” he growled.

“Oh, daddy, fuck Mommy in the butt!” Virginia moaned, her cunt clenching about my tongue as I probed into her.

I licked around in her. I swirled about, caressing her with hunger. My daughter groaned, her face twisting with delight as I thrust my tongue into her snatch to find more and more of my husband’s cum. Bruce pounded my asshole as I did that.

He fucked me hard. He buried into my bowels again and again. He slammed into me, my pussy drinking in the heat. The spanking already had my cunt simmering, but now I was warming towards that boil of ecstasy.

“Mommy,” my daughter moaned as I swirled around in her tart cunt, looking for cum. “Ooh, you are going to make me cum!”

“Yes, yes, make her cum, Rita!” my husband groaned as he fucked me hard.

His dick rammed into my bowels. He buried deep and hard into me. I groaned, squeezing my asshole around his shaft. I whimpered as my tongue fluttered up and down my daughter’s slit, gathering up her tart juices.

She tasted so good. I loved the flavor as my husband ass-fucked me hard and fast. I swelled towards my orgasm. Towards that big burst of delight. He rammed into me hard and fast, his balls slapping into my taint.

“Shit, Rita, I knew you had a tight ass,” he grunted. “Such a fucking tight ass!”

“Fuck my ass, honey!” I moaned, my pussy drinking in the bliss. “Yes, yes, just fuck my tight ass!”

He buried his dick into my bowels as my tongue slid up to my daughter’s clit. I latched onto her and nursed with hunger on her bud. I nibbled on her. She groaned as I did that. I suckled with such passion on her.

She trembled, her frilly dress rustling as I nursed on her clit. She gasped louder and louder, her head tossing. Her new daddy hammered my bowels with such force. He plowed to the hilt in me with all he had.

“Fuck!” he grunted.

“Mommy!” my daughter gasped. “Oh, Mommy, yes, yes, that’s it! I’m going to... to... cum!”

She bucked on the bed, her skirt rustling. Tart pussy cream flooded out of her cunt and bathed my mouth. I drank my daughter’s pussy cream. I gulped down her passion. That was so hot. I was such a wicked mother.

Her juices poured into my mouth. I savored her hot passion as my husband’s cock rammed into my bowels. He fucked me hard. He buried that huge dick into my anal sheath. The heat melted down to my pussy. I licked my daughter’s twat as my orgasm burst in me.

“Yes!” I howled into my daughter’s cunt.

“Mommy!” she moaned as I squealed my orgasm into her twat.

My anal sheath writhed around my husband’s cock. I quivered about him, loving the pleasure of his dick hammering my bowels. He drove into my spasming depths, his hands squeezing hard about my hips as the pleasure drowned my mind.

“Fuck!” he growled.

His hot cum pumped into my bowels.

Spurt after spurt of his jizz flooded me. I groaned, my asshole writhing around his dick, milking him. I moaned into my daughter’s twat, licking up her cream as my mind drowned in ecstasy. My husband filled me with his jizz.

“Yes, yes, yes,” he grunted. “Such a fucking tight ass, Rita! Damn!”

I quivered as he filled my bowels with all his cum. I shuddered, my orgasm peaking in me as I licked at my daughter’s cunt. I shuddered, loving this bliss that shot through me. My daughter wouldn’t be a brat any longer.

* * *

Bruce Mayes

I ripped my cock out of my wife’s ass. My new daughter was quivering on the bed in her frilly, little girl’s dress. It was a perverted look. I didn’t like that she was so flat-chested, but I had ideas on how to fix this.

“Prove that you’re a good girl, Virginia, and suck Daddy’s dick,” I groaned, staring at my new daughter with such lust beating in my heart. “It’s dirty.”

She grinned at me with this wicked expression on her face. It ruined the innocence of the dress. “Yes, Daddy. I’ll suck your dick clean of Mommy’s asshole.”

“Oh, my,” groaned Rita as she crawled out of the way. She sank on the bed and pulled off her top. Her large breasts were held in a white bra. She undid that as her daughter crawled across the bed and knelt there at the edge.

Virginia opened her mouth wide. “Aaaahhhh!”

I grinned and thrust my dirty cock into her mouth. The little slut closed her lips around my cock and nursed on me. My balls twitched from the pleasure. I groaned as the little whore suckled on my dick, her red hair swaying about her face.

She nursed on me with such hunger. She suckled on me with force. It was amazing to feel her suckling on me. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my cock, polishing off the sour flavor of her mother’s asshole.

“That’s it,” I growled, grabbing the sides of her head. “Suck Daddy’s cock clean, you little slut.”

She moaned with such wanton lust around my cock as I thrust forward.

I drove my cock to the back of her mouth then I pulled back. She moaned around me, nursing with her passion. She suckled with such delight, her cheeks hollowing with the force of her hunger. His wicked tongue darted around my cock.

I loved it. My balls swayed, growing tight with the pressure of my cum. I would pump so much of my cum into her mouth. It would be fantastic. I was so eager for it. Just so ready to cum in her. To flood her with all that spunk.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “That’s fucking it. Take my cock in your mouth. Yes, yes, you dirty slut. Your mother’s asshole is all over it, and you’re sucking it clean.”

She moaned around me, her green eyes shining up at me.

I fucked her mouth. I drove my dick to the back of her throat and pulled back. The wicked slut nursed with such hunger on me. She sucked and slurped as I pounded her oral pussy. I drove my cock into her warm, wet mouth again and again.

My balls swung, growing tight with the pressure. I would flood her mouth with my cum. Just fill her with all the spunk in my nuts. I groaned, burying deep and hard into her mouth. My cock kept brushing the back of her throat.

I grinned and thrust even harder.

I hit her gullet and kept going.

“Take it, slut!” I snarled as I drilled my cock against the back of her throat.

She choked and spluttered as my cock rammed down her throat. A big smile spread on my lips as I savored that delight. Pleasure shot down my shaft. It felt so incredible. I loved sliding down her gullet. Letting her taste more and more of her mother’s ass on my dick.

I slid my shaft all the way until her lips and nose were pressed into my bush. She whimpered around my dick. That felt incredible having her massaging my shaft with her throat and vocal cords. A big grin spread on my lips.

“That’s daddy’s little whore,” I growled. “Goddamn, Virginia, you are just a big slut for me!”

She nodded, whimpering.

“You took all of your daddy’s cock,” Rita purred. “That’s amazing, honey!”

I drew back my cock, loving how she suckled on me. My cock popped out of her gullet and into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my tip before I thrust back into her throat. I drove down her hard this time. My nuts slapped into her chin.

I loved that sound.

My nuts slammed into her chin over and over again. I fucked her gullet hard and fast. The pressure in my balls swelled and swelled as I used my step-daughter’s throat as a pussy. I fucked her with such force. I buried into her again and again.

“That’s fucking it,” I growled. “I’m going to cum. Fuck!”

My cock erupted as I drew back.

I flooded my new daughter’s mouth with my jizz. The pleasure shot through my body. It was incredible to feel that delight shooting through my body and crashing into my mind. I groaned as I unloaded in her mouth, savoring the ecstasy.

“Fuck!” I growled.

My new daughter gulped down my cum. She swallowed it with such an eagerness. I loved it. My cock erupted over and over again. My heart pounded. The pleasure swept through me. This was incredible. I had wanted Virginia since I met Rita. I never thought I would get her.

But I had her now.

She swallowed the last of my cum. I groaned as I pumped that jizz into her mouth. My heart pounded with this wild beat. It swept through me. I loved it. My cock twitched and throbbed in her nursing mouth.

She suckled on me with hunger. I loved how her tongue danced around my cock. She swirled about me in such an exciting way. A big smile spread on my lips. I shuddered from the delight as I ripped my cock out of her mouth.

“You like the taste of your mother’s asshole?” I asked.

“Yes, Daddy,” she moaned.

“Then lick my cum out of her asshole as I fuck that pussy of yours again,” I growled. “I need more of that tight, young cunt.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she moaned and turned on the bed. “Mommy, would you kindly kneel before me?”

“Yes,” Rita moaned with such lust.

She moved into position. I watched as my wife’s daughter buried her face into Rita’s butt-crack. I grinned at the wicked and incestuous sight before me. I moved onto the bed behind my new daughter as she rimmed out my wife’s asshole.

And licked out my cum.

And there was my daughter’s pussy, surrounded by her red curls. Those would have to go. She needed to be shaved. I was too horny to wait for her to do that. So I pushed my cock into her cunt and thrust into her pussy.

I savored sinking into her cunt. She moaned into her mother’s asshole. Rita quivered there, her head tossing. I groaned as I bottomed out in my new little girl’s pussy. My balls rested against her bush. I savored the heat of her.

I just took a moment to enjoy this twat.

To luxuriate in being buried to the hilt in her snatch.

Then I drew back my hips. She groaned, squeezing her cunt around me. She held my dick in that tight and juicy embrace. It was such a thrill to have her gripping me like that. Her deflowered pussy massaged the tip of my dick.

Eighteen-year-old pussy. What a fucking treat.

I rammed back into my new daughter’s cunt. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. She moaned into her mother’s butt-hole. Her red hair spilled over her mother’s ass. Rita groaned. She must be enjoying having my cum licked out of her asshole.

“Oh, yes, yes, sweetie,” Rita moaned. “Oh, get your daddy’s spunk out of my asshole.”

“Yes, yes, feast on that jizz, Virginia!” I panted, pumping away at her pussy.

“Yes, Daddy,” she moaned. “It’s so good. I love it.”

“Of course you do,” I groaned. “You’re such a slut. Yes, yes, just lick out that cum, you dirty whore!”

She did. She was going to town on her mother’s asshole as I fucked her cunt. I pounded her, savoring the way my daughter’s silky twat gripped me. She held me tight as I fucked away at her. I pounded her with such force.

She gripped my cunt with passion. I loved the way she held me. I groaned, pounding her cunt with all my might. My balls slapped into her bush. They brimmed with all the cum I would fire into her. I would just pump her with all that spunk I had.

“Daddy!” she groaned. “Oh, Daddy, that’s so good.”

“Mmm, I bet,” moaned Rita. “Your daddy has the best dick. And... Get that tongue in me. Swirl it around. That’s it!”

Virginia moaned as she pleasured her mother and found my cum.

I loved it.

My dick throbbed in her cunt. I fucked my little girl hard and fast. I buried into her again and again. I loved how she clenched about me. She held me tight in her naughty sheath. The pleasure built and built in me. I groaned toward that bursting point.

I shuddered, loving this delight so much. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of pounding her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I plowed deep and hard into her twat.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I groaned. “Take it. Take it, slut!”

She squeezed her pussy down on me, building that ache at the tip of my cock. Her hot and juicy pussy had me coming closer and closer to spurting my cum into her. I buried into her barely legal twat again and again.

“Daddy! Daddy!” she moaned, holding me tight.

“Yes, yes, cum on my dick!” I panted.

“Cum on him, honey!” my wife moaned.

My little girl moaned her agreement, squeezing her snatch around me. I loved how she gripped me. I hurtled toward that moment of the eruption as I buried into that juicy twat. I drew back, her cunt gripping me with a hot, silky grip.

I buried my aching dick into Virginia’s cunt. My daughter squealed in delight.

Her cunt went wild around my dick.

“Daddy!” she howled as her twat spasmed around my cock. Her flesh suckled at me. “Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! Cum in me! Breed me!”

“Shit!” I gasped as she said that and buried my cock to the hilt in her cunt. I erupted.

My cum fired into her fertile depths. Her hot flesh suckled at me as she moaned into her mother’s asshole. My wife quivered there as our daughter licked at her asshole and milked my cock. That hot cunt rippled around me, suckling at me.

My nuts emptied into my new daughter’s hot cunt. I groaned, savoring that hot delight spasming around me. I grunted with each eruption, the pleasure hammering my mind. Stars burst across my vision. Cumming in my daughter was such an amazing thing.

I loved every moment of it. I savored every last eruption of cum into her snatch.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” I moaned, my chest rising and falling. “Goddamn, you’re such a slut!”

“Thank you, Daddy!” she squealed.

“Oh, yes, yes, you have straightened out our little girl,” Rita moaned. “Mmm, such a good husband.”

“And don’t you forget it,” I growled. “I’ll spank either of you and fuck your asses hard if you misbehave!”

“Yes, Daddy!” my daughter groaned as my wife panted, “Yes, honey!”

I grinned as my dick throbbed in my daughter’s cunt. This was so hot. I ruled this house now. Just the way it should be. And I had plans. Big ones.

* * *

Virginia Mayes

“I think I’ll turn this room into my man cave,” Daddy said as he stood over Mommy and me. He had us both kneeling before him. His cock thrust out hard before him, his beefy arms folded across his chest. “Since you’ll be sleeping in our bed from now on.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I moaned, so glad that I was Virginia Mayes. My new daddy was such a sexy man.

“And you know that college tuition your real dad gave you, well, we’re going to get you some tit implants,” Daddy continued. “The fucking best on the market. You’re going to have tits as big as your mother’s. You will finally be useful for something.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I moaned, beaming up at him. “That sounds perfect. I want to have big, huge titties for you to play with!”

“Damn straight,” he said. “Now suck my cock like you fucking love it, slut!”

I grinned, opened my mouth, and swallowed his cock covered in my tart pussy cream. I was so happy. This was my place. On my knees serving my daddy. I couldn’t wait to have his child. I hoped it was a daughter that I would raise right to love and obey her daddy.

Because when she turned eighteen, she would be sucking on this dick, too. That would be just so wonderful. Mommy was right. A spanking and a fucking was just what a rebellions brat like me needed to be straightened out.

“Now we have a lot of things to do he said he said 1st things 1st by tomorrow I want everything in this room thrown out! Including all her clothes she will be dressing like this from now on we will factor her new jugs into it later”

“Next” he said to mommy, “Tomorrow I want you to get her an appointment to get her new tits and I want her tubes tied”

“But daddy” I pouted

He immediately got up grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over his lap yanked my skirt up.

He started spanking me again

WHAM!

WHAM

WHAM

WHAM

WHAM

He paused

“Now I am going to give you ten more and they wont count unless you admit you are a bad girl”.

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” I moaned

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” I cried

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” I wailed

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” I wailed

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” girl I gasped through tears

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” I sobbed

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” I sobbed harder

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” managed through the pain

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” I managed through the pain

WHAM

“I’m a bad girl” managed through the pain

“Good” he said. “For future reference good girls are seen and not heard, and only speak when spoken to. I haven’t forgotten what a bad girl you were before today. And spankings won’t be your only punishment for either of you.” I will make sure that you both learn Proper manners.” Is that clear?”

“Yes daddy, but don’t you want to breed me?” I asked sadly “I want to make it all up to you.” He patted me on the head.

“Of course not. It would be better if shit like you doesn’t breed, besides. I have much better uses for you.”

“As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted was. Tomorrow Rita here is going to buy a stripper pole for you both to practice on as she will to quit her job you are both going to become strippers and porn stars. Is that clear.”

“Yes” we both said

“Good, Because I am going to need a good recliner and big flats screen and other things for my new man cave.” (plus a few really good ones and I could get a sports car)

“You will both be making videos together as well and two more things. One you will both be doing the cooking and cleaning in this house from now on or else. The second you will both be working together at least two nights a week.”

Mommy looked up. “What will you be doing with those nights.”

He cupped her her face stared at her right in the eye and said “None of your business.”

“Now do you have any thing else to say before I go take a nap and you bitches get to work throwing all this shit out.”

“I do” I said. “Before anything else Daddy I want you to take my last virginity and I want you to take it hard.”

He raised his eyebrows. “That’s more for a punishment”

“But I know you will enjoy it and I’m starting a new life today I’m Victoria Mayes now and I wanna be a good girl and make my new daddy happy.”

Mommy sniffed. “I finally have a good girl again”

“Hm” said daddy “You’ve just given me a great idea, tomorrow we will go to a lawyer and get this house and everything else you own in my name. While we are there let’s get rid of Victoria and get you a new name.

But first” said daddy “If what you really want is your butt fucked it will be punishment style. And that means a spanking first”

I got up and declared. “I want my new daddy’s cock to fill up my butt no matter what. I know it’s going to hurt, well I don’t care. My ass needs breaking in and I want my new daddy to do it. I don’t want him to be gentle not now not ever. I want it to hurt. I want to make up for how mean and unfair I’ve been to you, and I want to humbly spread my butt cheeks and take your big cock in me. I want you to anything you want to my body. Daddy please let me give this to you. And I promise I will work hard as your private porn star so you can enjoy life and I will help mommy make a home for you.”

After that I lied down on the side of my bed with my bruised ass in the air and my face to the ground.

“Well OK” he said “And no cumming if either one of you ever cum without my permission you will be punished” he said getting up. “Oh by the way your new name is BEE BEE.

Mommy walked over to me. “I like that name so much” she said you know her father...

I interrupted her “Don’t you mean Derek.”

Daddy patted me on the head. I felt like a princess.

“Oh yes” mommy said with a chuckle. “Named her Victoria after some grandmother of his.”

While she said this mom flipped me over. “You need to see this too” she said “it’s for your own good don’t worry mommy’s here.” she directed me to hold my arms around my legs to I would be able to watch directly as my butt hole was fucked for the first time.

“I know it’s uncomfortable but it’s much better this way” She told me as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“You know something.” Daddy said, “I just had a great idea we are keeping your last name.”

Mommy clearly disappointed looked up “Please don’t punish me for asking but why?”

I also didn’t understand.

“Because” he said “we want people to know that she is my stepdaughter, we wouldn’t want them to think I raised a bimbo porn star. Plus we want Mr Johnson do be very embarrassed when people start talking about what a slut he raised.”

“OH YES!” Mommy said we were both getting wet and clearly imagining the look on his face. She looked down at me “Bee Bee sweetheart how do you feel about that?”

“Aroused” I said “I can’t wait to show him that my new much much better daddy turned me into the happy happy ( I STARTED SHOUTING)BID TIITED,COLLEGE DROPOUT, STRIPPER, PORN STAR, FUCKTOY, SLUT, CUNT, I am now. I want to send him a copy of all the porno’s I make and show him the new titties his college tuition got me. After my ass gets the treatment it deserves. I want to make a list of all the things “Derek” would hate to see me do or hear me say. And send him a video.”

“I think we should start right now” I said brightly.

“In fact mommy do sweet little Bee Bee a favor and please one of those camcorders right at me. I have a message for Derek.” I want it to be the first thing I do in my new life as Bee Bee.

Still naked Mommy jumped up and danced over to one of the cameras. While she did daddy gave me some directions I nodded eagerly. Oh my new daddy was such a brilliant man, I’m really going to enjoy being his fucktoy. He made me so wet.

“Daddy greatest I cooed if I do a good job in this message would you please let me cum?

“No” he said. “And don’t ask again, orgasms are a privilege for good girls and you’ve just started being one today.” I understand I said.

“You better” he said “It will be months before I consider it.”

* * *

Rita Mayes

I danced over to the camera. This was the best day of my life. Bee Bee was the daughter I always wanted. I never wanted to hear about Victoria ever again. I was the luckiest woman in the world. I had a brilliant husband to manage all my finances a daughter I was going to spend evenings stripping with. And when we weren’t working in those clubs or movie studios we were going to make house together.

To cap it all of my waste of a man ex husband was about to get a very nasty shock with this video. I really hope to send him more of these. When he left he had asked for a weekly report on how she was doing. Maybe the time had come to say yes. I’ll send him every porno Bee Bee “Johnson” makes.

I over heard Bee Bee’s question I put my hand on her shoulder.

“That’s not an appropriate question Bee Bee darling. Good girls wait until they are given permission.” “I understand I’m sorry daddy” she said with her eyes downcast, such a wonderful daughter.

“I’ll tell you what” said Bruce. “When I am satisfied with your rim jobs and you learn to drink my piss straight , I’ll let you cum once a month then. But first we have to count up all of the bad things you did as Victoria and punish you for all of them.”

My beloved new daughter Bee Bee jumped up and down in her new dress “Yay daddy I love you. I can’t wait to get started” she cheered

I lifted up the camera. “Just a couple more things” Bee Bee asked.

“Yeah whats that” asked Bruce.

“His next tuition check is coming in three weeks so maybe we should wait to send him this video.”

Good that would give me time to prepare a truly great shock for him. I thought.

“Also before I say Hi to “dickless daddy should I wash all this cum of my face?” she asked rhetorically.

We all had a good laugh. But just to be safe I scooped up some and smeared it on her face looks are important. And after she was made up with cum we had our first kiss on the lips. I had put a lot of it there.

* * *

BeeBee Johnson

“Before we begin making this movie there is something I have to say” I gave Mommy a big hug. “Thank you for making all this happen thank you for showing me what a powerful masculine man my new daddy is. And I am so sorry for all the trouble I gave you today.”

“That’s OK I love you Bee Bee, but today will be added to the list of things you need to be punished for before you can orgasm” Mommy said.

“I understand” I turned to daddy.

“Daddy thank you for giving me another chance to be a good girl I promise you won’t regret it and I will submit to any punishment you feel I deserve. That being said lets get started.”

Mommy pointed the camera at herself “Hi Derek and Derek’s worthless family

MY daughter has something to say to all of you.”

She pointed it right at me.

“Hi everybody” I waved with a big bright smile on my cum covered face my eighteen year old body still in my little girl dress.

“Guess what, I never want to see any of you ever again! Also my name is Bee Bee Johnson now and you are about to watch my wonderful masculine new daddy spank me and then fuck my ass for the very first time.”

Daddy stepped forward waved at the camera

* * *

Rita Mayes

“But first hygiene is important so my new daddy” she stroked his arm and looked at him with such love and devotion. “Has insisted that my ass be clean.”

So she walked across the room to the big picture of “Victoria” and Derek at her graduation took it out of the frame, showed it to the camera. Then turned around and wiped her bruised ass with it.

Her new daddy sat down on the bed she skipped over to him (clearly aroused, this no cumming thing was going to be a problem we may need a big paddle)

Bee Bee sang. “Every picture of you is going the same way” she climbed on Bruce’s lap her ass in the air, and cum covered face towards the camera.

* * *

Bee Bee Johnson

My spanking began.

WHAM “ I LOVE MY NEW DADDY” I yelled enthusiastically

WHAM “ I LOVE GETTING SPANKED BY MY NEW DADDY” I yelled enthusiastically

WHAM “ I LOVE MY NEW DADDY’S COCK” I yelled enthusiastically

WHAM “ I LOVE FUCKING MY NEW DADDY” I yelled enthusiastically

WHAM “ I LOVE SUCKING MY NEW DADDY” I yelled enthusiastically

WHAM “ I LOVE RIMMING MY NEW DADDY” I yelled enthusiastically

WHAM “ I LOVE SERVING MY NEW DADDY” I yelled enthusiastically

WHAM “ I EVEN LOVE DRINKING MY NEW DADDYS PISS” I yelled enthusiastically

WHAM “ I LOVE MAKING MY NEW DADDY” HAPPY I yelled enthusiastically

WHAM “ I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY NEW DADDY” I yelled enthusiastically

We both got up, I got back in position holding my legs in the air so I could watch him take me. Then he shoved his cock in my ass at full force it hurt like hell and I welcomed every ounce of it. Mommy was right my new life began.

To be continued with Clara’s next tweet...