The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 13: The start of a long night]

“Waking up for me now, Derek, in 3...2...1...”

My eyes snapped open. A blonde-haired head stood before me. Was it...Jessica? Yes, it was her. And her head was tilted forward, resting serenely on her chest – she was clearly hypnotized.

“I didn’t mean to get you with that induction too, just her.” Lauren wore a self-satisfied smile as she nodded her head at Jessica. “I had a special induction in mind to do on you. I could put you right back under now, of course, if that’s what you want...” she paused, drawing the tension out, “but would you really want to miss out on what I had planned for you?”

“Yes, Mistress– er, I mean No,” I fumbled, confused. Lauren laughed, the sound echoing around the room like a beautiful bell.

“Good boy,” she praised, “then strip.”

There was no fooling around in the tone of her voice—it was a command, not an instruction. I hastened to comply, ripping my clothes off until I stood there, nude, before the two fully dressed coeds. Lauren nodded her approval.

“Okay Jessie, now it’s time, time to wake back up. I’m going to count from 1 to 3, and each number is going to bring you more and more awake, until you’re fully alert and awake at the number 3. Fully awake and out of hypnosis, but still remembering what we talked about...your subconscious mind storing all the suggestions I’ve just given you.”

Jessica’s eyes fluttered open as Lauren brought her out of trance. She looked around at both of us in slight confusion. Her eyes widened and her face flushed as she realized I was naked. I could almost feel her stare locked on my rapidly hardening cock, and wondered what she was doing with it in her mind.

“So...uh....what happens now?” she asked hesitantly.

“Soon it’s gonna be Derek’s turn to go under. And you’re going to help me hypnotize him, Jessie. We’re gonna do it in kind of a special way...but I’ll get to that later.”

Lauren circled around behind Jessica, draping an arm around her as she spoke.

“Right now, I want to show him something more about you first.”

“What?” Jessica asked, still seeming nervous.

“I want him to see what a good little cock-sucker you are,” Lauren replied, matter-of-factly. Her blonde roommate’s eyes went wide, and she gasped slightly – but the rest of her reaction was cut off by what happened next.

Lauren had leaned forward and whispered something in Jessica’s ear. I didn’t quite catch it, but it sort of sounded like she said “cock slut”. Whatever the phrase was, it caused Jessica’s behaviour to change instantly. While she had been looking at my now-hard cock with a mix of curiosity and fascination before, now her hazel eyes showed nothing but lustful hunger. She licked her lips, and moaned softly.

“You see, Derek, Jessica here really LOVES sucking cock sometimes,” Lauren told me. Jessica just nodded, still staring at my erect member. “Why don’t you go show him what you can do, Jessica?”

“Yes, mistress.” she responded hastily.

The blonde girl dropped to her knees in front of me, and had my belt off and zipper down before I could blink. In half a second more, the head of my cock was in her mouth and she moaned in arousal, seemingly enjoying the sensation of my cock in her mouth even more than I was. I watched her head bob up and down my pole, taking me in all the way, the tip of my penis bumping gently against the back of her throat. I saw her hand snake down her pants, gyrating furiously. I looked back up at Lauren, who seemed decidedly pleased with herself.

“Enjoy!” my mistress said with a grin.

I watched Jessica’s mouth bobbing up and down on my cock; her hand seemed to move faster and faster as she continued her ministrations, her tongue exploring my cock, hunting for all the places that would get the biggest rise out of me.

My gawking was interrupted by Lauren’s voice.

“Jessie really loves to be dominated in the bedroom, she totally gets off on it. It’s not a hypno-fetish like yours, she just loves being objectified, and gets off on being bossed around. Once we had that figured out, getting her to give up control to me was a snap. Isn’t that right, slut?”

“Ohh, yes, Mistress.” Jessica mumbled back, her lips and tongue focussing on my head.

“I wonder if he wants you to play with his balls too,” she said to Jessica.

An instant later, I felt the blonde girl’s lips and tongue slurping on my balls, her breathing hard and heavy.

“Does this please you, master?” she asked, looking up at me between long, sloppy kisses. All I could do was nod.

“Go back to his shaft now, slut,” Lauren snapped. Jessica seemed even more aroused by the command. “I want you to take him in, nice and slow and deep,” my mistress instructed her roommate.

“Yes, mistress,” Jessica answered flatly, just before swallowing my cock down to the hilt, and slowly letting her lips trail back up it again, tongue caressing skillfully.

Then, suddenly and out of nowhere, Lauren had produced her silver pocketwatch again. This time, it wasn’t for Jessica, whose head was still bobbing up and down on my cock as she fervently masturbated herself to another orgasm. This time, Lauren was swinging the watch in front of my eyes.

“You know what this is, my little hypno-toy.”

I gulped, and nodded.

“Yesss...” she purred, nodding along with me, “and you know exactly what it does to you. And what it’s going to do to you again right now.”

My knees were getting weaker by the second, eyes instinctively and irresistibly starting to watch the gleaming silver watch move from side to side.

“Let’s play a little game. I want you to try to resist watching my swinging pocket watch for as long as you can. Can you do that for me?”

I struggled, and with great effort managed to tear my gaze off the watch. I promptly found myself staring straight into Lauren’s infinitely deep blue eyes.

“Come on, try to resist going under. Try to resist for as long as you can...”

I struggled. Tensed up. But soon everything felt like lead, my limbs and muscles too heavy and unwieldy to respond.

“That’s it,” Lauren cooed, her voice like silk in my ear, “the harder you struggle, the deeper you’ll go. And you want to go nice and deep for me, don’t you? You want to go as deep as you can, because the deeper you go, the more it pleases me, and the more aroused you find yourself getting.”

My eyes had found their way back to the watch, tracking it back and forth....back and forth....back and forth. I struggled to pry them free once more.

Lauren droned on “...and so you struggle, you fight. You try to resist falling for me. Because you know that the harder you try to resist, the deeper you’ll go for me, and you want to do that for me, my good little slave boy. That’s it, try to resist the watch...try to fight that irresistible sleepy feeling you get whenever you see it...”

The watch swung there before me, like it was crying out for my attention. I could feel my eyes starting to track its pendulum-like arc again already.

“No!,” I thought, “I have to to resist.” I forced myself to look away – eyes darting around the room, desperate for something else to focus on to safely pull my attention away from the overwhelming flash of silver gleaming as it caught the light with each swing.

Searching desperately, my eyes met Lauren’s.

“Awww...” she pouted, a coy sing-song quality in her voice. She was playing with me, like a spider with a fly. “Are your eyes finding it hard to look away from my swinging pocketwatch? You know you could never resist going under if you look at my watch, so you’re looking for something else to stare at instead?”

I half-nodded, the muscles in my face and neck already almost too relaxed to function.

“I know you love staring into my eyes...you love it because they hypnotize you so completely, so thoroughly, so effortlessly. And I love how you just can’t resist going into a trance when you look into my eyes...”

‘Resist!’ the voice in my mind shouted. ‘I need to try to resist, that’s what I should be doing!’

I blinked and pried my gaze away again. My world was a mess of overwhelming sensations: the mesmerizing silver watch flashing before my eyes, Lauren’s voice flowing through my ears, through my mind; her piercing blue eyes, which I knew I couldn’t risk looking at without becoming totally lost instantaneously. And the feel of a hand gently stroking my cheek, sending electric shivers through me, shivers that left me feeling horny, but also heavy and limp and pliable.

Confused and awash in this sea of hypnotic signals, I realized my eyes were fixed on the tip of Lauren’s delicate finger, slowly circling around in a lazy, slow, spiral. I dimly watched it for a moment before a new realization set in: watching her finger trace spirals around and around would only put me under faster. And I wanted to go under, but I needed to resist. Needed to resist her...because that’s what she wanted...and so it was what I wanted too...

My eyes glazed over, and shut as they gave up. There was nothing to look at that wouldn’t just drop me deeper, faster. Maybe if I closed my eyes to block it all out, I could fight my way back up.

“Goooood” I heard, Lauren’s sultry, velvety voice assailing my mind, like a tidal wave poised to wash it away. “You’re fighting so hard for me, doing so well. I want you to try and resist going into trance for as long as you possibly can before you surrender...before you drop totally into hypnosis for me.”

My eyes were rolling back now. I felt myself floating away. Struggling, but knowing I was destined to lose the fight.

“...yesss, you’re such a good boy. Give me all the resistance you possibly can, right now. Resist my spell as hard as you can...because the harder you struggle, the deeper you go...and you want to go nice and deep for me. So you’re going to fight all the way down, even as your mind relaxes completely, because the more you resist, the deeper your mind will plummet. And the deeper you go, the more pleasure you know I’m going to bring you.”

I sighed, feeling the muscles in my chest relaxing, weakening, slipping away into an automatic rhythm of deep, slow, breaths.

“Your eyes are closed now,” Lauren droned on, “and that’s a sign of the inevitable. A sign that your mind is dropping, sleeping, unable to resist going into hypnosis even as you try not to. You closed your eyes because you couldn’t look away from my swinging pocketwatch...my eyes...the top of my finger...all of the wonderfully easy, automatic ways I can put you into a trance. All the ways you love for me to hypnotize you, so much that you get even hornier just thinking about it.”

I groaned, feeling layer after layer of mental barriers breaking down, disintegrating before her power.

“But even though your eyes are closed, your mind isn’t any farther from sinking into trance for me. Because when your eyes are closed, then the only thing for your mind to focus on is my voice. And my voice is even more powerfully mesmerizing than my eyes, or my watch, or anything else you could ever see. And now that your eyes are closed, my voice has total and complete access to all of your attention, completely occupying your focus as it surrounds you, envelops you, fills your mind completely with its perfect, smooth, soft pleasure.

“Now you may think that closing your eyes was a mistake, that you’d be able to resist my trance better if you open your eyes. But now you find that my voice has locked them down...locked them down completely. You now find that if you even start to think about opening your eyes, they become heavy, immovable, simply too heavy and relaxed to obey your commands to open. They obey my voice now, not yours. Go ahead, try them. I’ll give you 3 seconds to try to open your eyes...the only thing is, the harder you try to open them, the tighter and heaver stuck closed they become. And the harder you try, and struggle, and fight to push them open, the further and further under my power they drop, and the tighter closed they become. The harder you struggle to open your eyes, the further down they drop...and the further your whole body drops into my heavenly relaxation. The harder you struggle to open your eyes, the more control my voice gains over your mind and body.”

“3”

I put all the effort left in my rapidly draining body into pushing my eyelids up, and felt them stick irresistibly, making me feel so weak and malleable. I felt myself going...

“2”

...going....

“1...”

And just like that, I was gone. The word hit me like a ton of bricks, like an anchor dragging me down, incomprehensibly deeper.

“You can stop resisting now and DROP DEEP!” SNAP “Deep, so deep into my perfect hypnotic spell. Sleep and obey me, my good little hypno-boy. You’re doing so well, and I’m so pleased, so very proud of you, and so very pleased with how deep you go for me. Now....”

[end of chapter 13]