The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Clitazepam Conspiracy”

Chapter Six—Losing All Control

Alan’s cum was all over the backseat, dripping out of me and no matter how much I wanted to lick it all up, I knew we had to get going. I’d been a little too loud; we had seconds before Tyranny would come running.

The Colonel grabbed me up dextrously and tossed me into the front seat. With those same fine reflexes, he got behind the wheel, and simultaneously made me wonder how the hell I’d held him down at all. Must have wanted it from the start, I thought. A secret smile crossed my lips.

The cold leather seat did nothing to cool down my hungry cunt as I guided his car to my dorm. Sneaking him up to my suite, I could feel the horniness creeping back. I kept thinking about Asia’s EE tits on that petite Chinese frame. April’s lush lips and her nubile tongue. And knowing that I couldn’t orgasm until I saw Tyranny again and spoke with him only seemed to aggravate my condition. God, if I just made it through the night with my sanity I would be one lucky bitch!

On the way over, I’d found out that the Colonel was Alan Suffolk, a 37 year old upstart who’d made his way briskly up the chain of command. He wasn’t very forthcoming with exactly what was going on with the experiment, but explained that he was working with a newly formed “Bureau of Homeland Security” or somesuch. I was too busy being overwhelmed by the motion of the car and the scent of nightime air. Sometimes it is nearly impossible to do anything but explore these heightened senses.

I opened the door of my room to find Asia pinning down April. Asia was wrestling with the newly curvacious girl in the most playful, sexy manner. I wanted to jump up and down and clap! I wanted to join in! They were wriggling their juicy asses so provocatively as they played on my bed. Too bad I had to break them up. I looked up at Alan’s startled face with a wicked grin.

“Alan, meet the former Dr. Cates—she prefers Kitten or Asia now.” Keiko stood up, kneading one hand over a naked tit, and the other on April’s naked ass. “And this is April . . . um, April Keown. Both of these ladies have been exposed to 9-11-SX.” I went and stood between them, and Asia immediately leaned over and began to work on my ear with her tongue. “Each of us got a different dose . . . April got the least, Asia got the most.” April, naked and wet, knelt before me, pulling off my jeans as she went. She began to lick at my pussy, and I could see Alan’s eyes narrow with lust. Asia had moved on to my nipples, tugging them through the ripped sweatshirt. I leaned back and let out a contented coo of delight.

“Darlings,” I said, “Tara’s cum more than anyone deserves tonight . . . but Alan . . . Alan’s cock is chock full, loaded and ready to screw both of you.” With one last flick of her tongue, Asia moved quickly to kneel before Alan and divest him of his clothing. But April stayed.

“Tara,” she whispered, “Are you sure?” Oh, I felt so warm inside. Poor little April, still a virgin in the technical sense. So delectably innocent.

But not for long, I thought.

“What are you talking about April?”

Him,” she spat. “I don’t want what he’s got. I want to play with you,” she whined.

Enough of this virgin shit. “April, you asked me to open your horizons. I have. But I can end it too.” She shook her head no. “That’s what I thought, April. Get your ass over there and just follow Asia. Follow her lead, and you’ll cum plenty. It’s time a little dick met your jane, okay kid?” Tears were standing in her eyes, but she obediently crawled toward Alan. She swayed her hips seductively and looked over her shoulder at me. I could tell she wanted me to rescue her from this demise . . . but I had other things on my mind.

First of all, my cunt was still dripping Alan’s juices. You’d have to be a woman to understand how wet pussy only gets wetter. Something about those plump lips squishing together makes a clit get firm and randy. And watching the orgy before me made my breasts perk up. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the three of them. I longed to join in . . . but didn’t know how much temptation without fulfillment I could handle.

Asia and April knelt before Alan’s penis. In perfect rhythm, they bobbed their heads up and down, up and down, licking and flicking, french kissing over his dick. Alan’s thick fingers were entwined in their hair, pushing them to go faster and harder on his hungry dick. Now that I’d seen Alan in the light, I realized just how handsome he was with his sun-kissed skin and square jaw. Right now, those crinkles beside his eyes were more wrinkles, as he squinted in ectasy. Now Asia was pushing his dick in and out of her huge boobs. April was licking down his back, from neck to crack with that lascivious tongue. She was taking her time, blowing on each wet patch to heighten the Colonel’s tension. Evidently April was beginning to acquire a taste for men. How fun!

Alan’s dick began to burst with jism after jism! Asia caught it on her lips and tits, and frantically began to lap it up off of her own boobs. April, excited by the enticing smell of fresh cum, (as was I) also began to lick the juice from Asia’s tits. Taking a deep breath, Alan began to stretch his cock and rub it up and down April’s dripping cunt. With what seemed to be superhuman powers of his own, his dick sprang back to life. Pulling April’s gyrating hips to his, he pulled back and popped her cherry with one strong thrust.

(I have to tell you that, hope of cumming or not, I was frigging my cunt with one hand, and playing with my boobs with the other. Watching this show was making me more frantic with lust every moment it went on.)

April had worked her way progressively down Asia’s body to Asia’s hot snatch. As Alan thrust into her, she bucked and fought against him for a second, pressing her nose and chin hard against Asia’s clit. Suddenly Asia was screaming so loud, that she had to bite her own arm to quiet herself. Even around that, Asia was whimpering with pleasure, having cum all over April’s face.

Meanwhile, April was getting the rhythm of things. Her hips were rising to meet the Colonel’s as he pushed his prick in and out of her doggy-style. I smiled, thinking of how mind-bending losing one’s virginity must be after clitazepam! All those new sensations! The ability to cum and cum again without a man coaxing your pussy doggedly along! April’s eyes began to roll back in her head, and her body jumped back and forth, seizing up and down, milking Alan’s prick with a suction so loud that I could hear the slurping on the other side of the room! April didn’t moan or scream with her climax; instead, she simply fainted, her knees like jelly, her body sinking bonelessly to the floor.

Asia, having witnessed this prime example of expert fucking, couldn’t wait to have her turn at the Colonel. Luckily, he still hadn’t cum, despite April’s young body working so hard on him. Asia, kneading her own tits, took those heaving knockers, and shoved them underneath his face. Not a man to resist temptation, Alan started suckling on them like a babe. He nibbled and nipped, licked and stroked, kissed and sucked those perfect and fabulously perky double-E asian boobs until Kitten couldn’t take it anymore.

Neither could I. My cunt was so hungry. I took it over to where the action was, and pulled one of the Colonel’s hands off of Asia’s ass. I sucked two of his fingers until I was satisfied. Then I took them, and shoved them up into my cunt. Smiling at me around a feast of titty, he winked and grabbed hold of my clit. Asia mounted his dick and began to ride. She just couldn’t help it; Asia was what I had made her: a nymphomaniac moaner. The whole time that Alan’s dick was inside her the most wonderful sounds kept crooning out of her throat. “Fuck me hard, Mr. Army man; my pussy needs a good hard screw; suck my gigantic boobs! Harder! Harder motherfucker!” And in between these outbursts, she was grunting and growling with pleasure.

With my clitazepam enhancements, just hearing good sex like this should get me off. But no matter what Alan’s fingers were doing (and trust me, it was mighty fine) I couldn’t get there. Watching all of this world-class sex had me out of my mind with desire.

I just couldn’t do a damn thing about it.

Chapter Seven—Keiko’s Story

I don’t remember much more about that night. I do remember Keiko-Asia pulling herself away from the Colonel and licking at my wet snatch. I remember April kissing me, and stroking my eyelids. I think I remember Alan Suffolk fucking me while Asia and April watched with tears in their eyes. I don’t know what angels or devils were watching us that kept my RA out of my suite. Later, my girls told me that I was crying from sexual frustration! That my body was trying to fuck everything it came in contact with . . . but that nothing, nothing could get me off. Imagine being stuck somewhere between endless desire and fantasmogoric pleasure—stuck forever on the precipice of orgasm.

I don’t think I want to remember something as horrible as that.

My girls were worried about me. As was my new fuck-buddy, the Colonel. Just before morning, he figured out what to do and where to take me. I was so out of my mind with desire and need that I even forgot my next dose of clitazepam. (Now if anything lets you know how screwed up I was, it’s that, isn’t it?)

But before I continue my story, I think it’s time for an interlude. After all, I’ll bet you’re wondering what happened to Dr. Cates after she left the psych building aren’t you?—Not that it has anything to do directly with my story—but if you are even half as naughty as I am, you’ve been thinking about it, haven’t you? Just curious to know. How did my gorgeous Chinese nympho get back to my dorm in one piece . . .

. . . well, the truth is she didn’t . . . or should I say: she gave out a piece here and there on her journey across campus.—But, what the hell, let me tell you the story right!

* * *

Keiko woke up from her blackout in someone else’s body. She didn’t know, and didn’t understand how she had gotten there, and at first, Keiko was sure that it was all just a dream. What struck her was the absolute sensuality of the atmosphere. A gentle breeze turned her mind to nighttime activities—and Keiko Cates had never been one to enjoy sex.—Not ever. In fact, she’d went into psychology trying in part to fix this problem about herself. After a few recovered memories about her older cousin sexually abusing her as a child, Keiko understood her aversion to intercourse.—But as an adult, and a doctor of psychology, Keiko finally knew that just because you understood a problem didn’t make you able to cope or change your problem into something positive.

So why the hell was she feeling this way? So . . . horny. Keiko had been unfulfilled for quite some time now, with a husband that dutifully fucked her once a week and then told her how frigid and flat-chested she was. And still, she’d never before had a dream that was this . . . surreal and sexual.

Keiko could hear another voice in her “head”. The body she was in was Chinese, like her own, but this body was Hugh Hefner’s dream. Keiko felt gravity pulling at her firm and heavy chest. Those boobs bounced and trembled with every swaying step. The nipples itched and protruded far longer than was humanly possible. And when Keiko felt air rush up under her skirt and caress her “commando” ass with cold kisses of breeze . . . . Ohhhhhhhh!!! If a wet dream was this good, then why the hell hadn’t Keiko ever had one before in her life?!? Because you were a repressed bitch who never even tried to get some, that’s why! the other voice hissed.

Who are you? What are you doing in my dream? Keiko “thought” back.

I’m Asia, Asia Carriere of Vivid pictures. I’m recruiting on campus for my next movie.—And this isn’t a dream. I’m you now, and you’re me. Get over it, you frigid pussy.

Keiko went numb. Suddenly it all came back—watching Tara taking drugs, the shock of that, and then feeling . . . Oh no! This isn’t real! It just can’t be real! But something told her that it was. Sure, her sensorium was all distorted, and she was suddenly exhibiting signs of schizophrenia . . . but there was a feeling of truth to all of this. Keiko began to sob in a room in what was formerly, before that awful tablet, her own mind.

Shut up! Damn it! Asia thought at her. Keiko continued to whine. Screw this new and slutty personality! This was her body, and somehow she would take control! Keiko Cates wouldn’t stand for it!

Yes, you will, darling, Asia said, running a hand up her/their tit, caressing the bulge of cleavage outside the straining top, I’ve got the cure for our blues, and here it is on fraternity row!

Keiko was horrified, as she realized what was about to happen. My body! I’ve always been faithful to Eric! No! This will not happen! Keiko gathered all of her force and will and pushed at Asia. She would turn this body around right now!

But . . . suddenly she smelled the tart, tough scent of men, young men! Keiko felt her vagina (pussy) twitch. She felt both herself and Asia close their eyes and just breathe that heavenly musk. Even her mouth was watering. Asia, she thought, What am I feeling? Help me! I have to get to Eric; he can help us! Please Asia?

Asia laughed out loud, and spoke as well, “Keiko, understand that Tara made me the dominant personality. Eric can’t help you; in fact, after this, you’ll forget all about that stupid asshole and finally understand what a good fuck is all about.”

Keiko felt trapped. Riding in her own sexually charged body with a whore of a stranger. Asia didn’t seem like the kind of girl who had any morals. The type who wore white panties (as Keiko always did) . . . hell, Asia didn’t wear panties at all. Keiko caught a whiff of that sweaty, beer tinged scent again. She felt drugged and lethargic. Every part of her conscious knew that this was wrong. But suddenly the sensations of need and desire were overwhelming her. Leaning back and letting Asia take over made Keiko feel warm and tingly inside, or maybe that was just the fact that Keiko was flashing a drunken co-ed her mammoth jugs!

Asia! Stop that!

Asia kept laughing. “Come here, honey!” Asia called to the girl, “Let me show you why big tittied girls have more fun!” The girl stared at those mesmerizing tits for a moment, as Asia fondled and pulled on her long, hard nipples. Then the girl turned and ran. Not disheartened in the least, Asia turned toward the frat house for Sigma Chi and just kept stripping. Keiko was unable to deal with the onslaught of sensations: wind against her soft ass, the cold nipping at her hard nipples, a few drops of dew like kisses on her cheeks. Maybe it’s just better that I relax some . . . Keiko began to think, and realized that Asia agreed.

A part of Keiko was horrified by Asia’s actions: standing nude at the door to a frat party, legs splayed apart, arms rolled behind her head to make her breasts more appealing. Keiko’s “superego” was punishing her for allowing this display, because after all, this was Keiko’s own body, no matter how changed. Keiko could hear her mother saying, “A lady must conduct herself as such at all times.” And yet . . .

. . . Keiko couldn’t help but feel what Asia was feeling: the eyes of every man in the room staring with lust and appreciation, the jealousy of girls almost half-her age, the need and desire pulsing and throbbing between her legs! My God, it must be fabulous to be that uninhibited, to give in to one’s “id” and forget the superego and it’s endless cycle of repercussions. The id only wanted pleasure.—And Asia was definitely in-touch with that side of herself.

“Boys?” Asia called into the room, “It’s kinda cold out here. Can anyone lend me a hand?” In a rush of bodies, several men came out to “help” Asia. Asia could feel Keiko’s revulsion, instead of turning back, instead she turned her lush ass against the firm ridge in the nearest jock’s blue-jeans.

Asia enjoyed exploiting Keiko’s body. She could innately sense that Keiko had never climaxed in her pitiful life, and that only her repression was keeping her down. In true porn-star fashion, Asia wanted to initiate Keiko into the possibility of pleasure . . . and the exponentiality of a clitazepam enhanced orgasm!

The first boy to place his sweaty palm on Asia was a bit geeky. Black hair, skinny legs, glasses, and, when Asia unzipped him, a huge cock! His manhood strained against gravity, touching his bellybutton, and Asia slobbered over its glory. As she began to lick and suck, Keiko felt a ripping of shame. Asia quickly quenched this by leaning her enhanced clit against the nearest hard dick. Keiko was shocked and turned on by a black guy’s magnificent dick pulling her open in doggy-style. Asia never saw his face, only felt those long-fingers pinching her clit and his strong, thick, pounding dick as it reached places inside her that Eric had never hoped to! Keiko was getting hot over these sensations, and Asia didn’t buffer them, didn’t try to fight the quivering orgasm that was beginning in her solar plexus and radiating out into every cell of her body! Keiko/Asia jerked and spasmed around the geek’s dick, swallowing load after load of his cum. Other men in the room wer e jerking off in her hair, rubbing jism into her boobs, and spanking her horny ass as she rode dick after dick to cum-spurting heights! Moaning in climax upon climax, Asia took every man in the room, and still had pussy left for more. She felt how shocked Keiko was, but Asia didn’t care. This slutty, sexy body was hers now, and Keiko would just be along for the ride.

After giving a parting blow-job to the frat’s president, Asia washed herself up and started making her way back to Tara’s dorm. Although the thought of an innocent, enhanced Amish girl sleeping there was very tempting, Asia knew that Keiko had more to learn. Poor twit, never having cum in her entire life! And the multitude of orgasms Asia had just had at that frat party didn’t begin to make up for what Keiko had been missing all these years.—And, besides, Asia had recruiting to do and exhibitionism to perform!

Meanwhile, Keiko was plotting . . . and experiencing orgasmic afterglow for the first time in her life. Keiko felt the deep, near-psychological satisfaction that getting off caused. Maybe Maslow was right when he said sex was a basic need for human happiness? she thought. Keiko also recognized the Pavlovian nature of what Asia was doing to her—putting her through something that was difficult and basely disgusting to Keiko’s sensibilities (like a gang rape), but rewarding Keiko with infinite pleasure for participating in them. A reinforcement cycle was being established, and Keiko knew that if she ever wanted to regain control, she had to get out of this situation before Asia was done with her conditioning.—If Keiko had to go through that kind of mind-splitting satisfaction again, she knew that frigid or not . . . Keiko Cates would be the biggest whore of a professor on campus.

Already Keiko found herself enjoying looking at women’s breasts. When Asia focused on a man’s ass and thought about squeezing it, Keiko didn’t resist those thoughts anymore. When Asia pulled a boob out of her make-shift halter shirt, and licked its perky nipple in front of a librarian, Keiko only reveled in the sensation of naughty delight. Keiko knew that her time and window of opportunity was running out.

If only I could get to Tyranny or Tara, she thought, They tell the truth, and they would help me out.

But for poor Keiko, time was running out . . .

It didn’t take long for Asia to find her next victim . . . and enslave Keiko to a hedonistic lifestyle. Asia went through the campus like a wildfire—flashing men and women with sexy boob and luscious cunt. Each time Asia did this, both Keiko and Asia were forced to remember Tara telling them how much this body got off on being a moaner and an exhibitionist. Each time someone’s eyes opened wide with shock and lust, Keiko felt her new and juicy cunt clench in pleasure. Asia felt Keiko’s resistance weakening, and with the ruthlessness of a general who knows his enemy’s darkest weakness, Asia went in for the kill.

I know what you want, Keiko.

Asia had found a sweet young girl of barely eighteen sitting on a park-bench. Her demure expression and thick glasses made her seem even younger than her years. Asia smiled wickedly as she crept up beside her.

I know, Keiko that you never believed in hypnotism—even though Tyranny taught you all of the techniques. But I’m about to give you a demonstration of the power of suggestion.

Asia engaged the girl in polite conversation. Naive as the girl appeared, she still couldn’t tear her eyes from Asia’s pert and straining nipples. They were dark and lewdly displayed beneath the battered white blouse.—A blouse that had been cut for an A-cup size woman. A blouse that had been ripped by Keiko’s astounding and exponential growth earlier this night, and torn and mauled during her frat-orgy just a few minutes ago. A blouse that was no longer up for the task of concealment of those fabulous, supernatural knockers, but could proudly display them in all their gravity defying beauty.—And Asia began to slowly rock, side-to-side, side-to-side, while first listening to the girl, then while talking to the girl in soft, relaxing tones. Within no time, the bookish young lady was completely under the vixen’s spell.

Keiko’s mind was screaming at this outrage against human freedom and free will . . . still, the girl’s legs did look appealing in those pink tights!

“Mary?” Asia began, and the girl nodded yes, “What sexual manouver disgusts you most?”

The girl made a face, “Lesbians! Ewwh!”

Asia smiled, “Lesbians, huh? Wellll, Mary, everything I say to you will be your personal truth from now until you die, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. You are disgusted by lesbians. But you are also disgusted by men who do not like lesbians.—In fact, seeing two women touching each other makes your vagina itch. It will itch so bad and so deep that no matter where you are or who you are in front of you will have to scratch it.—And, Mary, only two fingers deep, deep in your cunny hole can make the itch go away. When you scratch the itch for 3 minutes straight, you will have an orgasm so strong that you won’t be able to stand up. Each time this happens, you will crave it more and more. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“What will happen if you are in front of your parents and you see a promo for ‘Queer as Folk’?”

Keiko was horrified as Mary began to cry, but with no expression at all replied: “I will itch and have to scratch.”

“Yes, Mary, you will.—And you will feel so gross and disgusted by your actions, but you will be helpless to stop this compulsion!—And from today forward, although you are disgusted and disturbed by lesbian relationships, you will seek out a dyke-bitch who will put you in your place and make you cum for hours on end. In fact, the only way a man will ever be able to get you off again is if you are sharing your bed with another woman. Your sexual proclivities for humilation and submission will frighten and delight you. You will be terrified by what a dirty lezzie whore you are. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Asia! You can’t leave her like that! She’ll kill herself from the paradox of living that way!

No, Keiko, she will assimilate.—Just as you and I will. Now admit it, don’t you feel hot having this level of control?

Keiko couldn’t deny it. She was reveling in the sexual high that exuding power over this helpless girl was causing.—In fact, if a good breeze came along, she’d be cumming like a banshee. And it might only take one more orgasm to make me a total whore! Keiko thought excitedly.

“Now Mary, for my amusement and delight, you will begin to worship my body the moment I let you up from this trance. When I tell you, you will go to the student union, and go to the GLB meeting. While in there, you will begin your education in lesbianism.—In fact! you will get itchy just from knowing that you are going to this meeting!—And you won’t stop scratching until one of the girls there assists in helping you out!” With this Asia began to laugh. Keiko found herself thinking this was funny too . . . and really, really arousing. Asia let the girl out of her trance

Bawling soundlessly, Mary buried her head between Asia’s legs. Asia clamped them shut around her face, and pushed her away. “Damn it, Mary! I want you to beg first! You have to tell me loudly why you want to eat my pussy!—And the more people who hear you and watch you the better!”

Mary kept crying, but began to shout, “I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT PUSSY SMELLS LIKE! I HATE LESBIANS SO MUCH THAT I CAN’T GET TURNED ON BY ANYTHING ELSE BUT DYKES! PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KISS YOUR NIPPLES!” By this time a small crowd had gathered, and happy to show off her new talents of moaning and screaming, Asia threw her legs open, and let Mary in. What Mary lacked in skill, her tongue quickly made up in enthusiasm. Keiko felt her clit jutting from her pussy like a tiny dick. Mary left no part of her cunny unexplored, with a swift flick and grunt, she licked Keiko’s sensitive asshole too.

With the myriad of multiple-orgasms assaulting her, Keiko’s inhibitions were annihilated by Mary’s tireless tongue . . . and assimilating with Asia, she never really “came forward” again. . .