The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Jukebox, Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

I am using the same characters from The Bank, Mistress Inc. and other stories of mine in an alternate reality.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

The Club

Emma was relaxing at her pool laying in a lounge chair, clad in her new white bikini enjoying the sun and time away from work and away from the crowds in the city. She had a hangover, perhaps too much drinking the night before.

On her pool side table, the latest reports from her division she had to go over before work tomorrow and the big meeting. Emma, her friends called her Em, worked for a government think tank on the topic of UFOs. UFOs and other mysterious phenomena.

Em received a call, “Hello this is Em?”

“Hello Em this is Jessica your Mistress”

“Jessica? Who are yo……..?” Emma said puzzled who Jessica was.

“The clitoris is pure in purpose” Jessica said in her sultry voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Emma completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank.

“Are you ready to serve?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. You were wonderful last night. Tell me does the awake Em remember me and our time?”

“No Mistress. Em remembers only programmed events. Only Slave girl Emma remembers everything Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. You have served me now for two weeks hahaha and Em and you employers have no idea?”

“No Mistress. No idea. Only my friend and coworker Karen suspects something is going on. She knows I have gone out every night for two weeks but she does not know I have been going to Club Lesbos”

“Yes and you will bring HER to me tonight Slave”

“Yes Mistress”

“Tell me does Em like Karen?”

“Yes Mistress she is sweet and pretty. Em has dinner with her this evening”

“Excellent then tonight she shall join you in service to me. And she will become Em’s new girlfriend”

“Yes Mistress”

“Dress sexy and use the perfume I gave you. Have the powder and devices on you for use on her”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good girl my Slave. Go shower and masturbate to thoughts of me and remember the night I took you and elevated you to my Slave. Then after the shower when you look in the mirror as you drive yourself you will forget and return to Em until this evening. Then you I will call you and you will invite Karen to go with you. Do not accept no for an answer. If she resists use the powder in her food or drink”

“Yes Mistress I will obey”

“Good girl then go shower and obey” CLICK

Emma then walked inside and showered as ordered, rubbing her shaved pussy she began thinking of two weeks earlier………………

Later Emma was at home preparing some dinner for her and Karen. She was excited Karen was coming for dinner when her phone rang.

Em received a call, “Hello this is Em?”

“Hello Em it’s me……”

“Who are yo……..?” Emma said puzzled.

“The clitoris is pure in purpose” Jessica said in her sultry voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Emma completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank again.

“Are you ready to serve?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. You are preparing your dinner for Karen?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good Slave. Use a small amount of the red powder in her food. She will be more open to suggestion this way. You will know as her nipples will become erect and her eyes will dilate. If she resists the idea of coming to the club, use the white powder in her drink and she will obey”

“Yes Mistress”

“And your attire?”

“The latex skirt and boots you gave me Mistress. And the thong bottom latex underwear”

“Good Slave and don’t forget the perfume”

“Yes Mistress”

“See you at the club. You will remain Slave girl Emma until told otherwise”

“Yes Mistress I will obey”

At dinner, Karen noticed Em was dressing differently and acting “funny” with a half-smile always on her face. (But her eyes………? She had a kind of distant look, like she was daydreaming?) Karen also noticed her friend was dressing a little differently. Normally jeans, top and tennis shoes, she was dressed in a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her friend 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny but Melanie wasn’t sure what material it was. Karen smelled like perfume and…….sex?

“Thank you for having me over tonight for dinner Em”

“Of course Karen, we need to get to know each other better”

“You are dressed sexily for dinner?”

“Yes I figured we could go out after dinner to this new club I found”

“Which one Em?” as Karen took a bite of food.

“Club Lesbos” Em said as Karen coughed almost choking on her food.

“C-club Lesbos? I’m not a lesbian? And you’re………”

“Hahaha no I’m not either Karen but after that narcissist I was going out with I starting going there just to drink and dance and not have to hassle with guys hitting on me all the time”

“Oh. Well okay sounds interesting. I’m game”

“Excellent! (Mistress will be pleased………. She seems eager? I wonder if it’s the Mistress’ powder? One way to tell……..)

“Karen?” AS Em looked close her nipples were sticking trough her top and her eyes were much dilated. Em rubbed her hand and moved in close and Karen kissed her. Karen was confused why she was so aroused by smiled as the two talked and finished dinner.

Em had been instructed/programmed to further prepare Karen. She had Karen lay in her bed and they removed their clothes together.

Em went to work on Karen as instructed, as she had been shown two weeks earlier to pleasure her Mistress;

[……with your mouth against her pussy you will run the tip of your tongue around and over her clit]

As Em obeyed Karen moaned and reacted quickly, “Em…….no I’m no……we’re not……..oh-h-h-h-h” as Em maintained a robotic and regular rhythm.

She heard in her mind [………the key to good cunnilingus is maintaining a regular rhythm and your tongue swirling around and around]

Em was not a lesbian before two weeks ago but now she was a lesbian Slave so she was programmed for lesbian sex. She was VERY good at it. She varied the speed of the circles and the pressure and how she was licking. All ways Mistress had showed her when she enslaved her.

Em could feel Karen rocking and shuddering, she was licking her pussy, focused on her clitoris playing Karen like an instrument. Karen was moaning and no longer resisting at all.

Karen actually now said, “Oh Em don’t stop…….please!” as she was pushing Em’s face harder into her pussy.

Em held back as instructed because [………the key is to bring her to near orgasm…..closer…..closer…….because ‘The clitoris is pure in purpose designed purely for pleasure AND is the key to opening a woman’s mind and enslaving her……..]

Em’s neck and back muscles are much stronger than Karen’s arms so she held back as instructed by the Mistress. Next Em moved to the next instruction,

[……….her clit will be aroused and easy to get to now…..purse your lips into an O-shape and gently suck her clit into your mouth……………..maintain cunnilingus will turn her into your Slave………]

Em obeyed her instruction and Karen was moaning crazily………….

[……..Suck her clit in with your teeth open enough to let it through so that the front of your teeth are pushing down gently above and below her clit making her clit stick out more and gently suck……..flick your tongue up and down in fast movements adding suction and rub the tip of her clit as you do it…………..]

Em obeyed her instruction and Karen was moaning loudly and trashing around.

[………..Vary speed, strength of suck, even a gentle squeeze with your teeth if she’s very aroused. KEEP ON DOING IT……because ‘The clitoris is pure in purpose designed purely for pleasure AND is the key to opening a woman’s mind and enslaving her……..]

Em obeyed and Karen was on the verge of cumming hard for the first and most powerful orgasm of her life.

[……..Get her close to cumming and keep her there………use your fingers or a dildo and work towards her g-spot (tummy side, 5-10 centimeters in). She will feel a pleasure surge and want to squirt……….as she does maintain rhythm and if you have a Slaver device use it, he mind will be open…………]

As Karen squirted Em lapped it up and Karen laid her eyes wide open from the combination of the red powder and her first orgasm Karen was in a very suggestable state.

Em kissed her, her cum still in her mouth and said, “The Mistress wants to meet you. I have a proper outfit for you to wear to the club with me”

“yes......of course Em…….whatever you say”

Later as they arrived at Club Lesbos, Em again dressed in a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and Em smelled like perfume and sex.

Karen was dressed in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and Karen smelled like perfume and sex.

As they arrived outside the club, Em French kissed Karen and said, “The Mistress is expecting us”

“yessss we must go to her Em”

As they walked they were both definitely head turners. At the Club Lesbos Em showed a small card to the woman at the door. Her eyes glazed over as she saw the card and then bowed slightly as she said, “Mistress Jessica is expecting you”

The music was loud, and there were women kissing and making out. The two held hands as Em took Karen to a booth in the VIP Area of Club Lesbos. There at a booth sat Mistress Jessica smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her side was a beautiful brunette staring blankly ahead, clad in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and the brunette smelled like perfume and sex.

“Ah welcome back my Emma……….and this is Karen? Welcome my new Slave”

Emma bowed as did Karen who stared at Jessica with wonder, her pussy soaked as she slid in next to Jessica and Emma sat next to her.

“Excellent you are sopping wet hahahaha Emma has prepared you well for me” Jessica said as she fondled Karen with her gloved hand. She was pleased with Emma. “You did well Emma, did she resist at all?”

“No Mistress. I followed the programming and she gave in quickly after eating food with the red powder” Emma said proudly. Proud she had betrayed her friend to her Mistress.

“Yes excellent Emma, I am VERY pleased with you” Jessica said deeply inhaling on her odorless drug cigarette and blowing it in Karen’s face, “She will be like you my dear and your new girlfriend for the world to see”

There was a slurping sound under the booth table as Emma saw there were two Sex Slaves under the table. One had her face buried in Mistress Jessica’s crotch, eagerly licking and lapping away. And one ready to serve.

The Sex Slaves were Sex Slaves wearing shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Her pussy was shaved and she eagerly licked and lapped her Mistress. Jessica snapped her fingers and the second Sex Slave serviced Emma as a reward for her obedience.

Flanking the booth were two beautiful women—one redhead, one blonde, He looked at them both clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, 38DD breasts squeezed in a low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, their eyelids and lips silverized. They stared blankly ahead and guarded their Mistress. Jessica currently had dozens of these Robotized women—soon she would have hundreds.

Jessica was busy fingering Karen’s pussy and nibbling at her ear telling her sweet nothings, “Soon my lovely you will be like Emma there my obedient plaything”

Karen had a funny blank smile on her face as cum squirted from her pussy.

As Jessica nodded Emma slid a dildo into the sopping wet pussy of Karen and Jessica placed earbuds in her ears and a visor over her eyes. Karen moaned softly as the music and words in the earbuds filled her open mind……………

Jessica laughed as she watched and enjoyed the Sex Slave as did Emma as Jessica was VERY pleased with her. She was the perfect Slave.

Emma and Karen stayed at Club Lesbos until 200 AM.

Then back at Emma’s the two finished the night using Emma’s new strap on and Karen fell asleep in Emma’s arms, her strap on inside her…………….

The next morning at work, everyone saw Emma and Karen walked in together, holding hands and even kissing. They told everyone they were together but it was obvious.

In Emma’s office her phone rang, “Hello Em this is Jessica your Mistress”

“Jessica? Who are yo……..?” Emma said puzzled who Jessica was.

“The clitoris is pure in purpose” Jessica said in her sultry voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Emma completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank.

“Are you alone?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Then are you ready to serve?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. You were wonderful last night. Karen is now one of you and you two are together now, was it wonderful?”

“Yes Mistress wonderful”

“Does Em remember the Club?”

“No Mistress. Em remembers only programmed events. Only Slave girl Emma remembers everything Mistress”

“Good girl now you and Slave girl Karen destroy the files on me and the missing women. I want all traces of the Government investigating me. Allow no one to interfere. No one”

“Yes Mistress. We Slave girls will obey” CLICK

Emma went into her new girlfriend and coworker’s office and shut the door.

“Hey Em what is it?”

“The clitoris is pure in purpose” Em said in a monotone voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Karen completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank.

“We are to destroy all files related to the Mistress and her operations”

“Yes and we will obey”

The two then went to obey. A male worker saw them and tried to stop them,

Emma grabbed his neck and twisted snapping his neck in one motion. He collapsed to the floor dead.

As Karen continued destroying files Emma disposed of his body. Emma and Karen would do ANYTHING they were commanded to do. ANYTHING even kill as Emma did.

Karen then installed a virus into the computer system to destroy any traces of what she had done. The two then returned to Karen’s office and closed the door.

Karen then dialed a number quickly as it was programmed into her brain and she handed Emma the phone, “Report Slaves”

“Yes Mistress. Mission accomplished. All files destroyed. Virus implanted in computer system. Investigators names are now known. One male worker found us and was eliminated. Awaiting further orders Mistress”

“Excellent! Well done my Slaves! Your Mistress is VERY pleased. Ensure you are not blamed for the virus or any of it. What are the names of the investigators?”

“Melinda our associate, and Lisa a senior associate in this office Mistress. According to the data we read it has not been forwarded higher”

“Excellent! Then no one suspects I am the woman kidnapping and robotizing and enslaving women?”

“No Mistress”

“Proceed with procurement of these two females. Use the white powder on them or the atomizers and enslave them. Then deliver them to me Slaves. Remain in Thrall until you return to me”

“Yes Mistress we obey” CLICK

The two then picked up a small case and proceeded to Melinda’s office.

She was at her computer, frustrated, “Damn IT! They need to fix the computer system! It has a damn virus? All my files are crashed! I need to…….” Melinda looked over at Emma and Karen and they had strange, dreamy expressions on their faces as if they cared about nothing. (They didn’t) “W-what are you two doing? Why aren’t you worried about the computer? Everyone is in a panic?”

“Because we did it. We crashed the computer” Karen said.

“What? Why would you two do that?” Then Melinda remembered the files she had seen regarding women being enslaved or possibly turned into automatons. “Oh no……….”

“Oh yes. You will become one of us Melinda. You will serve the Mistress as we do” Emma said.

Melinda reached for her phone but Karen stopped her, and before she could cry out Emma sprayed her in face with the new atomizers covering her face in perfume laced with the white enslaving power in suspension.

Melinda coughed and struggled for a few seconds then stopped as her face went slack, her eyes vacant.

“Yes much better. See how wonderful it feels to feel the bliss of the Mistress’ drug. You will obey us now”

“yesssss I will obey you” Melinda said as Emma and Karen fondled her squeezing her breasts and kissing her.

“Good girl Melinda. Now have you told anyone about…………….”

“No Em no one. Only Lisa the Supervisor knows. She was going to handle it so I forgot about it”

“Good Melinda very good. Here this dildo is a gift from the Mistress. We will have you use it while we go see Lisa. Sit at your desk and use it and listen to these earbuds and wear this visor”

“Yes Em of course”

They slid the dildo into the sopping wet Melinda and placed the earbuds in her ears and the visor over her eyes. Melinda moaned softly as the music and words in the earbuds filled her open mind……………

Emma and Karen locked the door with her key to prevent anyone from stumbling in on Melinda.

Melinda began the first of dozens of powerful orgasms, each fracturing and opening her mind taking her deeper and deeper into enslavement. Deeper and deeper into service to the Mistress.

The two Slaves then moved to Lisa’s office. They went in and Karen locked the door.

“Fuck! This computer system is crashing! Good thing I made copies of my key files………….what are you two doing in here? I didn’t call you?”

“Yes Lisa we are here to help with the computer system. You made copies of your key files?”

“Yes and printed them in this locked file cabinet here………….what’s wrong with you two? I heard you are together now?”

“Yes. We are together forever now. We are happy. Are you happy Lisa?”

“Happy? No the fucking computer just crashed. Why are you two not worried about it?” Lisa noticed they both had strange, dreamy expressions on their faces as if they cared about nothing and their eyes rarely blinked.

‘Oh fuck………..’ Lisa thought as she realized they act hypnotized or control. The files. She just told them……………….

“Er you two should go and check your computers”

“We have Lisa. We are the ones who did this. For the Mistress”

Lisa reached for an alarm button and Karen stopped her as well as pulling the phone cord. Lisa went for her gun in the desk and Emma stopped her as Lisa said, “Okay okay…………let’s talk, please I want to understand”

“You shall understand Lisa. All women shall” as Emma sprayed the atomizer in Lisa’s face saturating her skin and nose. She coughed and resisted it but then her

face went slack, her eyes vacant.

“Yes much better. See how wonderful it feels to feel the bliss of the Mistress’ drug. You will obey us now Lisa”

“yesssss I will obey you” Lisa said as Emma and Karen fondled her squeezing her breasts and kissing her.

“Good girl Lisa, show us the files on the Mistress and the kidnappings of women”

“yesss of course Em…….I am happy to obey you…………”

Lisa unlocked the cabinet as there was a knocking at the door, “Lisa we need to talk to you about the computer”

“Send them away”

“Yes I know I will come see you in a bit”

“Is everything okay?”

“Open the door Lisa, we will hide in the bathroom. Say nothing about us”

“Yes Em…….I will obey”

She opened the door and talked with the worker and she noticed a weird smell like sex but Lisa was not questioned so they left and the door was relocked. Lisa could not have betrayed Em or Karen as she was a Slave at least temporally from the drug in the atomizer. More permanent enslavement required processing and or sex.

The two then came out of the bathroom and said, “You did well Lisa, now show us the files, all of them”

“Yes Em of course”

Lisa showed them the files and they ensured it was all of them.

“Good girl Lisa, now sit at your desk”

“Yes em. Whatever you say”

“Good Lisa very good. Here this dildo is a gift from the Mistress. We will have you use it while we destroy these files.. Sit at your desk and use it and listen to these earbuds and wear this visor”

“Yes Em of course”

They slid the dildo into the sopping wet Lisa and placed the earbuds in her ears and the visor over her eyes. Lisa moaned softly as the music and words in the earbuds filled her open mind……………

Emma and Karen then began shredding the files, memorizing each page as they did as well as photographing with a small spy type camera.

At the desk Lisa began the first of dozens of powerful orgasms, each fracturing and opening her mind taking her deeper and deeper into enslavement. Deeper and deeper into service to the Mistress.

Emma looked at her and remembered when she was enslaved to the Mistress………

End Part One

(To be Continued)