The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Jukebox, Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

I am using the same characters from The Bank, Mistress Inc. and other stories of mine in an alternate reality.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

The Club

Part Two

Emma was crying. She had broken up with her boyfriend James and she was hurt and angry. They had fought about Emma and her job.

“Em its fucking bad enough you work for this secret government think tank on UFOs and other mysterious phenomena but now you tell me you are going to be gone all the time because they have made you a full agent? WTF? You just did this without asking me?”

“Asking you? We talked about this a lot. This is my chance………..”

“Your chance? What about us Em? You are being selfish……….”

“Get out! I give and give and give and you tell me I am selfish! Get out!”

Then he moved out and she was having a hard time moving on…………..

Three weeks earlier

Emma went to dinner with her coworker Karen and she saw James at dinner with an old girlfriend—Melanie. Emma was shocked. She was hurt. That fucker wasted no time—‘Gee I must have really hurt him’ Em walked straight over to the table and said, “You weasel!” and threw a glass of water in his face. And stormed out.

“Wow Em I can’t believe you did that! That was freakin hilarious!”

“No I should not have lost my temper”

“No he deserved it! What an a-hole! You are with him and he just moves on just like that. What an a-hole.

“Yeah I guess he did”

As they separated for the night Karen hugged her and Em felt safe with Karen. She knew Karen would not hurt her. But she was not gay. So Karen left and Em was alone again.

Later Em was crying again. Over the next week she and Karen went to clubs but it was always the same—guys hit on her nonstop. She just wanted to hangout, dance and the guys were annoying to her. She still loved her ex James.

Two weeks earlier

Emma was beside herself, and lonely when she saw an ad for “CLUB LESBOS” and thought, ‘Why not? No men to bother me. I can just go and dance and drink. Drink my sorrows away. ‘But should I ask Karen?...........No I will scare her away from me. I lo……….’ She stopped herself and put on her sexiest outfit and primped her hair and makeup and went to CLUB LESBOS.

At Club Lesbos the woman at the door said, “You are new to us? Do you have a sponsor?”

“A sponsor? No I-I just wanted to try something new……..I saw the ad…..”

“Welcome sister. Welcome to the sisterhood”

And she let her in. Em was puzzled? Sisterhood? She was not a lesbian? Did that have a bigger meaning?

The music was loud, and there were women kissing and making out.

Then Em saw her;

At a booth sat Mistress Jessica smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her side was a beautiful brunette staring blankly ahead, clad in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and the brunette smelled like perfume and sex.

Em felt compelled to go to her. She walked close as Jessica said, Jessica smiled and said, “Sit with me? You are lovely…….your first time here?”

“Y-yes. First time. I-I broke up with my boyfriend……..came here to relax”

“I am Mistress Jessica and this is one of my ser…..my Assistants”

“M-Mistress?”.

“Yes. So you are not a lesbian? (yet) Jessica said inhaling deeply on her odorless drug cigarette and blew it out toward Em, “This IS a lesbian club you know?”

“Yes I know………that smoke? No odor?”

“Yes it’s my own concoction you wanna try one?”

“Oh no I don’t smoke. I am not a lesbian…….but you are very beautiful…….I was drawn to you Jessica…………you are beautiful and the shiny clothes, the music, the women in shiny clothes……..so arousing”

“Yes it is” Jessica said inhaling deeply on her odorless drug cigarette and blew it out toward Em, “I am pleased you say that, it means there is hope for you after all. I love men and women but women are softer, sexier, nicer, I prefer woman”

“I-I have never been with a woman………..my ex-boyfriend was a jealous jerk. Then he went out with an old girlfriend a week after we broke up……….Jessica I feel funny………so aroused…….shit so aroused………..”

“Let go Em. Give in to the desire” Jessica said inhaling deeply on her odorless drug cigarette and blew it out toward Em, “Give in……….”

Em kissed Jessica, then French kissed Jessica then was making out hard with Jessica. Soon she was under the table at Jessica’s pussy licking away. She slid her tongue deep into Jessica’s wet pussy, her tongue licking deeply into her perfectly shaped shaved pussy. As Jessica came Em had her first taste of cum from a woman and she orgasmed herself as Jessica’s Assistant went to work on her pussy under the table. Em licked and lapped and realized her life was wasted until now. Em orgasmed as she joined the Church of Jessica.

Em got up and Jessica’s cum still on her lips French kissed her again. Em said, “I am a lesbian too Jessica thank you for helping me understand”

“Yes my dear all women are lesbians………….”

“Yes Mistress Jessica you are right. It feels so natural. So wonderful”

“Yes my pet” as Jessica shared her odorless drub cigarette with Em and as she inhaled deeply her eyes went wide and vacant. After all only Jessica could take the drug at full strength.

Em was sat by Jessica, a dildo slid into her vagina. Em offered no resistance she just stared blankly ahead in bliss thinking of Jessica.

A visor was placed on her eyes and power activated on a small both. Em shuddered as she sat next to Jessica moaning occasionally.

Jessica called, on her cell phone, “This is Mistress Jessica, I have a lovely new recruit here I want her fully prepped and converted this evening. She is a new lesbian, and a newly devoted Slave. She is perfect for my service—lovely, intelligent. Yes Ashley I want her fully processed this evening.

After three hours Jessica removed the visor and left the dildo inside Em and French kissed her again. Jessica said, “Tell me everything about yourself Em”

“Yes Mistress. I am your Slave. I am Emma Price I work for a government Agency as an Agent investigating UFOs and other mysterious phenomena with several other beautiful women including my friend and coworkers Karen, Lisa and Melinda. My ex-boyfriend broke up with me because I became an Agent. Within a week I saw him at dinner with his ex-girlfriend Melanie……….. “

“Stop Slave Emma, tell me about your female friends, tell me about this Melanie?”

“Yes Mistress. Her name is Melanie Elisabeth Johnson. A beautiful pale skinned blonde with dyed black hair………………..yes Mistress she is pretty”

“And James, tell me of him”

“He has a big cock…………….”

“Well it seems they both will be joining us my dear, I only have a few male Slaves they are useless……….suitable only as fuck toys. And this Melanie I will begin with her…………Tell me about this Karen………….”

At 800 AM Em returned home and went straight into the shower. She masturbated in the shower to thoughts of Jessica and was soooo happy. Her life was good now. She had found her Mistress. She went to sleep and as she fell asleep she did as she was told, “When you go to sleep you will forget everything and remember only programmed events until triggered”

Emma fell into a deep sleep. She dreamed of Jessica and sex with her as she forgot everything as instructed.

Em awoke at noon to her friend Karen knocking at her door. Her sheets were soaked in cum. She washed them and forgot seeing the cum as instructed.

“Em were you asleep?”

“Yes why?”

“Did you do out last night?”

“No I stayed home and watched TV and ate ice cream”

“Oh Em you need to get out” Karen said as they sat and talked. Em had no memory of Club Lesbos or the events at Jessica’s mansion all night.

Em went shopping and went to the fetish clothing store. There she used a card given her the night before and picked up a wardrobe which had been selected for her by Jessica. The store girl saw the card and said her eyes glazed over and said robotically, “Ah yes a client of Mistress Jessica. She is our finest customer. She keeps us open. Enjoy yourself Emma”

Once home she questioned why she had gone to get all this fetish clothing? There were thousands of dollars’ worth of latex, PVC and leather. She wondered why she had it then a feeling of bliss washed over her and she thought ‘To please the Mistress’ and she put the sexy clothes away and forgot about them or the trip to the fetish store. She went to her study and composed an email as instructed……….

That evening at Club Lesbos, Emma returned in a stunning shiny black latex rubber minidress showing her care shaved pussy. Arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had a matching purse and she arrived at the front door.

At Club Lesbos the woman at the door said, “Welcome Emma. Your new sponsor told me to expect you”

“A sponsor? Mistress Jessica?”

“Yes of course. Welcome sister. Welcome to the sisterhood”

“Thank you yes I love it here and I am in the sisterhood now”

And Emma kissed the door girl and she bowed slightly and let her in.

Em walked in and she turned heads this time. She was stunning and sexy. She smiled as she sensed this.

The music was loud, and there were women kissing and making out.

Em went straight to her;

At a booth sat Mistress Jessica smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her side was a beautiful brunette staring blankly ahead, clad in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and the brunette smelled like perfume and sex.

Under the table a woman was hard at work at her pussy slurping loudly.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Ah my Emma you came as instructed”

“Of course Mistress” as Emma leaned in and kissed her Mistress. She bowed slightly as she saw who the woman was under the table. She smiled. It was Melanie. She was naked except for shiny black PVC stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height and matching arm length gloves. She had a collar of shiny black and her eyes were dull and vacant she stared only at her task as she serviced Mistress Jessica.

Emma sat by her Mistress and Jessica inhaling deeply on her odorless drug cigarette and blew it out “You were right she was eager to serve me after I broke her that is………..she resisted me but a few orgasms and she was whimpering like a baby. She then begged to serve me hahahahahaha. She is now my Sex Slave. She wants only to serve me now. She will now eagerly betray James to me as well”

Emma kissed Jessica, then French kissed Jessica and said, “Oh Mistress! Yes! Make them serve you!”

“Yes and so they shall………….Melanie is already mine. Enslaved, brainwashed, and the collar around her neck makes her my permanent Sex Slave. It guides her mind to serve…………you see her focus is to pleasure me. Let me show you my pet” Jessica said as she motioned and Melanie moved over to Emma and began servicing her. “You see hahahaha”

“Oh Mistress! I love you Mistress! I love you!!!!” Emma said as Sex Slave Melanie pleasured her and was bring Emma to orgasm. The focus of the Sex Slave gave her great skill and ability. Melanie was at Emma’s pussy licking away. She slid her tongue deep into Emma’s wet pussy, her tongue licking deeply into her perfectly shaped shaved pussy. As Emma came Melanie lapped it up as Emma French kissed her beloved Mistress.

Emma was happy. So Happy. It felt soooo good to be Jessica’s Slave Assistant. Soooo good to feel the woman she felt cause her grief at her pussy as a Sex Slave. Jessica motioned and Melanie returned to her pussy barely missing a lick.

“Are you happy with me Emma?”

“Yes Mistress!” Emma said.

“Cum for me Slave” Jessica said as even the command Em orgasmed as she enjoyed being a devoted member in the Church of Jessica.

Em was hidden, suppressed, buried, now there was only Slave girl Emma.

“I will have this Sex Slave lure James here and he will become a latex Drone to serve as my fucktoy”

“Yes Mistress. A fitting use for him”

A latex Drone was covered head to toe in shiny black latex rubber. A permanently erect latex covered penis the drone was a living dildo.

“He hurt you my dear and so did Melanie, but no one will ever hurt you again my pet” as the two kissed and kissed some more.

Emma spent all night at Club Lesbos with her Mistress then the rest of the night at her mansion.

In the morning again Emma returned home, showered, masturbated in the shower and went to sleep and again forgot what she did since about noon the day before.

Em went to work with no memory of her double life. But her coworkers noticed Em started dressing a little more provocatively and sexy. She now wore stiletto heeled platform shoes. And she wore latex rubber underwear.

At her desk she had a phone call, “Hello this is Em?”

“The clitoris is pure in purpose” Jessica said in her sultry voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Emma completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank.

“Are you ready to serve?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. You were wonderful last night. Tell me does the awake Em remember me and our time?”

“No Mistress. Em remembers only programmed events. Only Slave girl Emma remembers everything Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. Today I will have a new drone for us to use tonight. Come to the club at the normal time. Do not be late my pet” CLICK

Em blinked as she hung up forgetting the call as Karen walked in and said, “Hey Em….Em? What are you?”

“Oh hey Karen! No I must have zoned out or something, not sleeping well lately. I feel good though”

“Em you seem happy?”

“I am finally Karen. Like all my burdens are lifted away. It’s weird…….I can’t remember why…………but I feel happy”

“Good Em you deserve it Em” as Karen hugged her friend. Karen noted the smell of sex because Em’s latex panties were wet with cum. “Em are you still upset over James?”

“Fuck him. He’s going to get what he deserves” Em said somehow knowing his fate.

At this exact moment Melanie was at her apartment she shared with James, Melanie stood over him naked except for shiny black PVC stiletto heeled platform boots, the 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height and matching arm length gloves. She had a collar of shiny black and her eyes were dull and vacant she stared at him coldly as two latex clad women she let in their apartment were over him as well.

The women were blondes clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotards with thong bottoms and pulled tightly into camel toes, with large 12″ dildos mounted on their crotches. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to their height. Their boobs were 38DD and they wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers. Their faces were blank of all expression, their lips and eyelids silverized. Their hair was perfect, not a hair out of place in pony tails.

They covered his mouth with a cloth and he struggled as he looked at Melanie…………and passed out………….

The two latex clad women carried James out and Melanie followed them.

He awoke naked with a device on his penis. His arms and legs shackled he saw Melanie standing near him staring off into space.

“Melanie what is this?!”

She ignored him.

“Melanie!”

Then he saw a brunette walk in and she lowered her eyes to her and he saw the brunette smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her side was a beautiful brunette staring blankly ahead, clad in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and the brunette smelled like perfume and sex.

“She won’t respond to you male. She is mine now. My Sex Slave”

“You lie!”

“Who do you think let my Robots in to take you? She did. She eagerly betrayed you. Tell him my Sex Slave”

“Yes Mistress. I eagerly betrayed him to you”

“No Melanie!”

“Hahahahaha yes show him Sex Slave”

As he watched Melanie kneel and go to work on Jessica’s pussy. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“No!”

“You soon won’t care anyway, begin”

“YES MISTRESS”

“What is this thing on my…………Ah-h-h-h-h-h” as the device sucked his penis as a helmet visor lowered over his head/face. He tried to resist but the constant orgasms shattered his will and he passed out from exhaustion……………..

When he awoke the device was no longer on his penis but she was clad in a shiny skin tight latex rubber bodysuit including covering his now permanently erect penis. A latex hood covered his head locked to the bodysuit by a locking black collar. Only holes for the mouth, nostrils and eyes were open. He stared blankly ahead his thoughts now controlled. Jessica lowered her pussy over his latex clad face and said, “Drone pleasure me”

He obeyed without a word, his tongue now longer than before licked Jessica’s pussy through the mouth slit in the hood. He pleasured her for thirty minutes without slowing down.

She then mounted his erect member and rode him until she came all over him. He laid there saying nothing. His mind was blank he existed only to serve Mistress Jessica.

“Clean him up”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Robots convert two females into Drones like him and they will accompany me to the club tonight”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Rise Drone”

James obeyed but now James no longer existed there was only Drone J-01.

He would be at his Mistress’s side forever.

At Club Lesbos the three Drones stood by Jessica’s booth. The Drones were all connected mentally as they were very limited. The Drones existed to serve. The two female Drones were former rivals of Jessica now her obedient Drones.

drone (dr?n) n.
  1. A person who does tedious or menial work; a drudge:
  2. To pass or act in a monotonous way.

Jessica sat at a booth smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her side was a beautiful brunette staring blankly ahead, clad in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and the brunette smelled like perfume and sex.

Under the table a Sex Slave Melanie was hard at work at her pussy slurping loudly.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Jessica said, “Drones go to the ladies room and Robotize a woman for me into a new Drone”

The Drones said nothing but went to obey.

Soon Jessica had four Drones by her—one male and three females.

Em arrived home from work, ate dinner and at 800 PM her face changed as she remembered her instructions………….Em became Slave girl Emma again.

She primped and dressed to please her Goddess. Emma dressed in a shiny black latex rubber minidress showing her care shaved pussy. Arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had a matching purse and she arrived at the front door.

At Club Lesbos the woman at the door said, “Welcome back Emma. We all In the sisterhood”

And Emma kissed the door girl and she bowed slightly and let her in.

Em walked in again turning heads. She was stunning and sexy. She smiled as she knew this. The Mistress had taught her so much.

The music was loud, and there were women kissing and making out.

Em went straight to her;

At a booth sat Mistress Jessica smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her side was a beautiful brunette staring blankly ahead, clad in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and the brunette smelled like perfume and sex.

Under the table Sex Slave Melanie was hard at work at her pussy slurping loudly.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Ah my Emma welcome my pet”

“Of course Mistress” as Emma leaned in and kissed her Mistress. She bowed slightly as she Melanie under the table. She smiled. It was Melanie. She was naked except for shiny black PVC stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height and matching arm length gloves. She had a collar of shiny black and her eyes were dull and vacant she stared only at her task as she serviced Mistress Jessica.

She saw the four drones, including the male. “Mistress?”

“Yes it is him my pretty Slave. That is—was James. Now he is Drone J-01he exists to serve me—serve us”

“Thank you Mistress! He deserves this fate” as she kissed her Mistress, her lover, her everything.

“Yes my pet he does. He treated you badly but as I said—no one will hurt you now that you serve me”

“Yes Mistress Thank you. And the others?”

“Former rivals, now just Drones. They exist to serve. Drone J-01 kneel and pleasure this Slave”

Drone J-01 walked forward and knelt and began pleasuring Emma. She rubbed his latex hooded head and said, “Do they ever come out of the latex Mistress?”

“No. He is like a Robot now. He will exist like this to give pleasure”

“Yessss Mistress……..Uh-h-h-h-h” as she came at his tongue and she knew it was good to serve Mistress Jessica.

“Thank you Drone rejoin the others”

No words, the Drone just obeyed.

“Oh Mistress thank you! She is perfect in your service”

“Yes as is Melanie here hahahaha. Now my pet it’s time to add more Slaves and Robots for me”

“Yes Mistress”

End Part Two

(To be continued)