The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop V: Happiness Is A Handsome Hypnotized Hunk

Chapter 6. Now That’s What I Call A Vacation

I had only been to Las Vegas once on a technical conference. My hotel was located off of The Strip, so I never had much of a chance to see the sights of the city. Now I had a chance to correct that, and best of all spend time with Andy at the same time. Andy was attending a police conference in Las Vegas and had asked me to go with him. Fortunately I had enough money set aside to pay for my own airfare and hotel room. So while Andy and I would not be spending the days together, since he had to attend numerous police seminars and demonstrations and so forth, we would spend the evenings together. A week in Las Vegas, even if we could only spend the evenings and one weekend together wasn’t a bad deal at all.

Frankly, I would have liked to have attended at some of those police demonstrations myself. It would have been very exciting to see all those police officers practicing their strangleholds on each other, their self-defense moves and practicing their suspect restraint manoeuvres. (Who was I kidding? It would’ve been erotic and sexy as hell! It was just too bad they did not allow civilians to view the demonstrations.) There were a lot of sites I was going to see in Las Vegas while Andy was busy, and I’m not talking about famous Las Vegas landmarks. Las Vegas was going to be crawling with police officers in full uniform from all across North America. Can you say smorgasbord? With my strong interest in men in uniform I would be in a target rich environment to say the least. I would be very sorely tempted to use my super hypnotic powers on some of the hunky cops I was certain to encounter. I just had to resist the temptation as difficult as it was going to be. The one thing that kept my powers and hormones on a strong leash was the promise I made to Andy before we flew to Las Vegas. I told him I would only use my super hypnosis powers on police officers when I was with Andy. While I was alone or when Andy wasn’t around, I would refrain from influencing any police officers in any way unless it was a matter of self-defense or life and death. I suppose you’re thinking dear reader, that Andy dragged this promise out of me kicking and screaming, before we left for Las Vegas. Actually it was the other way around.

We had a discussion about this before I bought my airplane tickets. Andy was well aware of my fascination for men in uniform, especially police officers. Andy was an RCMP constable after all, and that first night when I met him at dinner at Steve and Jack’s house, I fell for Andy head over heels. Of course that was just my hormones overriding my higher brain functions. When I got to know him over the following two months I saw the man behind the RCMP Constable uniform. I saw his mind, his heart, and his soul and totally fell in love with man, and not the policeman. There hasn’t been a moment in my life when I regretted my commitment to Andy. Getting back to our discussion, Andy told me that he would understand how I would be overwhelmed with desire when I saw all those hunky cops. He said he would understand if I wanted to hypnotize a few of them and play with them while he was attending the conference. He said that as long as I was discreet and there was no sex or public humiliation of the police officers he would be okay with my activities. I remember looking at Andy’s sweet face after he said that. I studied his face and looked deep into his eyes trying to peer into his soul. (As I may have mentioned earlier, my super hypnosis powers and mind reading abilities don’t work on Andy. He’s immune to any application of my skills on his mind.) I remember telling him how touched I was that he would consider making such a generous offer to me. Then I told him I couldn’t accept his kind offer. If we were to do something like that together then it would be fine with me. But for me to do something like that alone, without Andy being present, would be like me doing it behind Andy’s back. It would be a form of cheating and I couldn’t do that to him or to our relationship. I then told him I loved him too much to risk hurting him like that. I remember how Andy smiled at me after I said that. It was at warm loving smile that filled my heart to overflowing with joy. Andy thanked me for my promise but I will draw a curtain on the details of exactly what he did. I will say that it was fun and it was a wonderful prelude to our trip to Las Vegas.

The first few days were uneventful. Andy went to the conference, and I took in the sights, and yes I did manage to squeeze in some time for some of the city landmarks. I didn’t do any hypnosis of any cops, because of the promise I made to Andy. I’d be lying if I said that some little part of me didn’t regret making that promise. We managed to spend some time together and we went out for a few meals, but it wasn’t anything to write home about. It wasn’t boring, but I wanted a bit more fun. I suppose that’s when that mischievous idea popped into my mind. I decided that if I wanted a bit more fun, I’d have to be the one to start it. Andy had agreed to meet me in his hotel room (we had separate hotel rooms just to be safe), at the end of his last seminar of the day, so that we could plan out our evening. If things went as I hoped we’d be ordering room service and possibly breakfast tomorrow morning.

I waited for Andy as best I could. I watched some television to pass the time, but it really didn’t keep my interest. I let out a sigh of relief when I heard the hotel room door opening at about 5:20 P.M. I smiled at Andy as he walked into the room. He turned, closed the door behind him, then turned back to face me with that sexy smile of his.

“Yes, I’m glad to see you Andy,” I said to him. “I’m even more pleased that you’re in your work clothes.” I didn’t’ know why Andy was wearing his working RCMP uniform, but I was happy to see him dressed in it.

The ordinary working clothes of an RCMP constable consisted of a short sleeved very pale green, bordering on white uniform shirt with two button flapped chest pockets. The shirt fitted Andy well, but it was not at all tight, and he wore it open at the neck. The shirt merely helped to emphasize, without exaggerating, Andy’s physically fit body with its broad shoulders and narrow waist. His uniform shirt was tucked into a pair of forest green uniform pants, which were encircled by a plain black leather belt with a polished silver buckle. The pants were of average fit, not too loose and not too tight (unfortunately). My eyes traveled down the front of Andy’s pants, noting the smooth side angle front pockets, and the thick wide black gun belt that snuggled around Andy’s hips reminiscent of the way gunfighters from the old west used to wear them. My gaze passed by the crotch of Andy’s pants, somewhat reluctantly, and traveled down the length of Andy’s legs. At the end of that all too short journey I saw the expected pair of polished black dress shoes, laced tightly and a foot or so apart. A simple utilitarian uniform, but I could not wait to see what Andy looked like from the back. Of course I knew from previous encounters with Andy that the uniform pants would have a yellow-gold stripe down the outside seam of each pant leg. (Oh, how many times I’d run my fingers up and down those stripes! Heavenly!) The back of the uniform pants would have two welt pockets, the left one with a button through closure which Andy would have kept buttoned. The right hip pocket would have Andy’s wallet nestled inside it. The bulge of his wallet would make those uniform pants just a tad bit more snug in all the right places.

“I just came from the last presentation of the day,” Andy replied with a smile. “I couldn’t wait to get back here and see you. I missed you, you know.”

“That’s sweet, thank you,” I said with an answering smile of my own. “Have you seen any purple fuzzy bunny slippers?”

“Purple fuzzy bun...” Andy started to say, but the words were cut off as his mouth dropped open with surprise. He blinked a few times and then his wonderful warm soft doe brown eyes closed. His face relaxed into a peaceful expression as he slowly returned to his hypnotic trance. His head dropped down slowly until his chin was nearly touching his chest. After a few moments he started to sway gentle on his feet as he submerged himself deeper and deeper back into his hypnotic trance. (I would like to remind you dear reader, than this was an ordinary hypnotic trance, because Andy is immune to my super hypnosis abilities.)

“How do you feel now, dear heart?” I asked him.

“Feel good,” he answered softly.

“Well, come over here and lie down next to me on the bed, big boy,” I said coyly.

“Yes, Corporal, right away,” Andy replied, as he raised his head and opened his eyes. He looked about the room for a second or two as he got his bearings, which was understandable as it wasn’t his bedroom after all. He smiled that sexy smile of his as he quickly walked over to where I was sitting. He looked down at me for a few moments blinking his eyes at me. Andy bent forward, reached out with his right hand and grabbed hold of my left hand, continuing to smile at me all the while. He pulled me up to my feet, with one mighty tug and yanked me in the direction of the big double bed. I cooperated fully in climbing up on to the bed with Andy. You would have done the same in my position. (I hope you are never in my position, at least as far as being with Andy is concerned.) After a few moments of bouncing around on the bed we were lying next to each other. Andy was to my right lying on the bed, eyes closed, relaxed and with a happy little smile plastered on his face. I had rolled onto my right side and was lying there looking at Andy, drinking in the sight of him lying there hypnotized and happy. As I lay there feasting upon that wonderful site, I remembered that when Andy went to that special place in his mind, he called me Corporal, because that is the next highest rank above Constable. Andy enjoyed the scenario of being a hypnotized RCMP Constable, and having to respond to my wishes, just like in real life where he had to obey the orders of senior officers. I suspected though that some of this was probably role playing on his part. He knew how much I liked controlling guys with hypnosis. Andy loved me a lot. I was sure that some of his responses in hypnosis were driven by a desire to please me and give me pleasure. It was just the sort of thing that Andy would do for me, because he was a big kind-hearted loving man. I sighed softly with delight as those pleasing thoughts rolled through my mind.

“Tell me, dear heart, is it okay with you that I surprised you with some hypnosis? We can stop now, if you’d rather do something else.” I was fairly certain that Andy wasn’t going to object to some hypnosis. It had been some time since we’d done hypnosis together for any reason.

“Corporal, I have wanted to be back in hypnosis and to be hypnotized by you for a while now,” Andy said without opening his eyes or otherwise moving a muscle. “I wanted you to take me back here, to feel myself controlled by you Corporal, but I wasn’t sure how to ask you.”

“Well, Constable, the next time you want to return to this wonderful place in your mind, where you are a hypnotized controlled hunky RCMP constable, all you have to do is ask me. The worst that might happen is that I might not have time and I would have to say no,” I told him softly in a smooth soothing voice. “I love you, you know.”

“Yes Corporal, I know, and I am very happy now,” Andy said with a sigh. He let out two more sighs. “I am very happy knowing that anytime I want I can ask you to take me back here.” Andy smiled briefly and then a low slow moan escaped from his lips.

I raised myself up from the bed, and planted a soft kiss on Andy’s lips. As I pulled away Andy let out another soft sigh of contentment. I suppose you’re wondering why I didn’t jump on top of Andy and start some foreplay. I planned to do that, but first I wanted to enjoy the site of him a bit more. I hadn’t seen him for hours, and it felt more like days. “Why don’t you count backward from 100 to 1, by ones, slowly and silently, so that you can do even deeper Andy? Won’t that be fun?”

“Yes Corporal, count backward from 100 to 1. Yes, it will be fun to go deeper, Corporal.” Andy agreed and that silly grin appeared on his face again.

“When you reach 50, Constable, you will roll over on your stomach so that I can get a good look at your ass in those uniform pants,” I instructed him.

“Roll over onto my stomach when I reach 50, so you can see my ass. Yes, Constable,” Andy said as he nodded his head in agreement.

“When you reach zero you will be so deep that you will be ready for me to start playing with your ass, and getting you aroused and hard, Constable,” I added as an idea jelled in my mind. It was a bit of a naughty idea, but I didn’t think that Andy would object.

“Oh yes, Corporal, please play with my ass. I want to feel your hands on my butt. It’s been so long,” Andy said with a wistful note in his voice.

I didn’t think it has been THAT long since we’d been physical with each other, but perhaps his desires has been enhanced by the hypnotic state he was currently experiencing.

“You maybe begin counting now, Constable,” I informed him.

“Yes, Corporal,” Andy said. His lips moved slightly as he mouthed the word one hundred. Impulsively I moved up and kissed him on the left cheek. He smiled and continued his silent countdown. Clearly we were both looking forward to what the next few minutes would bring. I climbed up on the bed so that I was kneeing beside Andy’s body. I leaned over Andy’s chest and planted my hands on those wonderful pectorals of his. Andy grunted with pleasure, at least I presume it was pleasure I started to move my hands over Andy’s magnificent chest, letting my fingers explore the fabric of that uniform shirt. The shirt was loose fitting, which meant that I had to push the fabric around to get the feel of Andy’s nipples and his abs. (You should have realized by now, dear reader, that this was the general idea.) Sighs and grunts were Andy’s only reactions to my exploration of his chest and stomach area. I didn’t have much time until Andy would turn over so I shifted my attention to a more interesting area.

I smiled as my hands moved down past that big thick wide black leather gun belt which Andy had not removed. It did not take my searching fingers long to find the fly of Andy’s uniform pants and begin a search for a concealed weapon. “Yes!” Andy groaned out load as my fingers located that weapon lying snug against Andy’s left thigh. I was delighted, when I felt the weapon grow larger and longer as my search continued. Andy’s groans and moans indicated that he was enjoying the results of my exploration as much as I. I traced the full length of that big long bulge in Andy’s pants several times, and each time Andy’s moans became just a bit more intense.

“Fifty!” Andy called out He opened his eyes and started to move about the bed. I backed away from him to give him room to roll over. Andy rolled away from me and onto his stomach, in a smooth easy maneuver. We were on a queen sized bed so there was no danger of him rolling off the bed. Andy crawled towards me in a crab like motion, until he was right beside me. He looked at me and smiled as he folded his arms under his head and resumed his count.

I moved about the bed until I was kneeling beside Andy. I had a wonderful full view of his strong muscular back, narrow waist and big beautiful buttocks. The big black leather gun belt only added to the overall loveliness before my eyes. I looked closely at the gun holster and realized that Andy still was still wearing his service gun in the hostler. I jerked away from Andy as if I’d just seen a diamondback rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike.

“Andy, stop counting,” I said. “You need to take your gun and put it somewhere safe for a while, before you and I can continue playing with each other.” I don’t like guns. They scare me. Yet, I’m in love with a man who carries a gun at work each and every day. Figure that one out, dear reader. People do crazy things, when they are in love.

“Yes, Corporal, that is a good idea,” Andy agreed. He pushed himself up until he was on his hands and knees. Quickly but carefully he climbed off the bed and stood up next to it facing me. Andy looked around and spotted the night stand. He opened the top drawer. He carefully withdrew his gun from the holster, and examined it closely for a moment before he carefully ejected the magazine from the gun. Swiftly he placed the empty gun and the magazine into the drawer and then slid the drawer closed. He seemed satisfied that the gun was now safely out of harm’s way. Andy climbed back up onto to the bed and positioned himself next to me. He folded his arms under his head and looked over at me for a few seconds as his lips moved silently. He continued his count and then his eyes closed again.

I returned to my viewing position beside Andy and just south of his buttocks. I licked my lips as I looked at that sexy, RCMP constable butt in front of me. The big bulge of Andy’s wallet in the right back pocket of those uniform pants only added to the snugness of the uniform pants that snuggled up against Andy’s beautiful backside. I controlled myself. I didn’t just clamp my hands on those buns of steel and start squeezing, as tempting as that might have been. Andy had a pair of killer buns and it would have been a crime not to take a few moments to appreciate how nicely sculpted they were. Sure, I’d seen Andy’s buttocks in, and out of, those uniform pants many times in the past. I could still appreciate the wonder of his killer buns close up. I felt just a touch of envy looking at Andy’s buns, because I wished that my backside looked as good. Still, I enjoyed the privilege of being able to stroke, caressed and fondle those two heavenly hemispheres whenever I wanted, which was something that Andy couldn’t do himself. (Think about it for a second, dear reader. Just how well can you grab your own ass? Just how much fun can you have playing with your ass cheeks? See what I mean?)

“Zero, Now what Corporal?” Andy asked me as he finished his count. I had been so engrossed in studying Andy’s behind that I’d forgotten about the countdown I had ordered Andy to undertake. (I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Andy is a most pleasing distraction any time of day.)

“Now the fun begins, Constable,” I informed him. I didn’t tell him what I intended. What would be the fun in that if he knew exactly what I was planning? I reached out towards Andy’s butt and using only my right index finger I gently traced the seam in the seat of Andy’s uniform pants. Starting as close to the top of Andy’s pants as I could, I pressed down firmly but gently on the seam and followed the path between Andy’s butt cheeks, all the way down to the crotch of the pants. The big black leather gun belt prevented me from starting at the top of those pants, but I didn’t care about that. It wasn’t even worth my consideration. Andy sighed with pleasure as my finger finished its journey. I repeated the action several times, pushing down just a little bit harder each time. Andy’s sigh’s showed that he offered no objection to my actions.

“You like that don’t you, Constable?” I asked him.

“Yes, Corporal, I do,” Andy muttered cheerfully. He let out another sigh.

I followed the path of the pant seam on more time, but this time I extended all the fingers on my right hand and pushed down as hard as I could. I tried to get my fingers as far in between Andy’s buttocks as the uniform pants would permit. It required a bit more effort on my part. Andy’s sighs quickly changed to soft moans of pleasure. Andy moaned again as my right hand did a repeat performance a few more times.

“How do you feel now, Constable?” I teased him, knowing full well what his reaction would be.

“Good, Corporal,” Andy responded. “I like it when you finger my ass.”

“Tell me, is this turning you on at all, Constable?” I asked.

“It makes me feel a bit sexy, yes, Corporal. I’m just a bit aroused,” Andy answered softly. I saw a slight blush creep over Andy’s face. It seemed he was just a little bit embarrassed at feeling aroused by my fondling of his ass. To quote a line from an old BTO (Bachman—Turner Overdrive) song ‘You ain’t seen nothing yet.’ This time when I repeated the full finger trace of the pant seam and reached the crotch of Andy’ pants I took a detour and followed the seam of the pants along the inside right thigh and stopped at a point midway between the right hip and the right knee. Immediately I reversed direction and followed the pant seam up the right leg past the crotch and down the left leg across the left thigh and stopped at a point midway between the left hip and the left knees. Slowly I continued the journey back and forth across the inside of both of Andy’s thighs.

“Yes1” Andy called out in between the moans that were starting to pour out from between his lips. “Oh, yes! Please don’t stop!” He implored me.

“Your cock was hard before you rolled over Constable. I’ll bet it’s even harder now. It feels very good to be lying on your rock hard cock and feel it pressing into the bed and against your thigh, doesn’t it Constable?” I wanted to be sure that Andy had not lost his erotic focus on the nights events.

“You’re correct as always, Corporal,” Andy admitted happily. He moaned a few more times as I continued my stroking of his thighs. I said nothing for a few minutes as I concentrated my attention on stimulating Andy’s erogenous zones. My left hand wasn’t doing much of anything so I reached over, grabbed a big handful of Andy’s left buttock and gave it a big firm squeeze.

“”Oh, God that feels wonderful,” Andy cried out ecstatically. Andy continued to moan out loud and the moans were getting louder. A few grunts of pleasure were sprinkled amongst the moans. I squeezed Andy’s buttocks a few more times. “Oh yes! Squeeze me! Squeeze me please! Make me your squeeze toy!” Andy called out to me as he surrendered more and more of his attention to physical pleasure that was flooding into his mind. I increased the pressure of my right hand as it stroked the inside of Andy’s thighs, and then I squeezed Andy’s left buttock even harder. “Shit that feels great! I want more! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!” Andy called out to me.

“I won’t stop, Constable,” I assured him in a calm soothing voice. “I’m having fun too. It is important that we both enjoy ourselves. You don’t really care what I do, as long as you and I have a good time, right Constable?” I felt it was time to subtly remind Andy just who was in charge here. He was my boy toy, after all.

“Yes, Corporal! God, yes! If it feels this good, I don’t care what you do with me,” Andy quickly agreed. His mind was overloading on a pleasure high and he would have agreed to nearly anything at this point. Andy trusted me though, and so he could let down his guard and agree with what I was saying to him, knowing that he was safe. He knew that I would not do anything to him that would harm him in any way. I loved him after all, and he knew that, as sure as he knew the sky was blue.

I stopped my caressing of his body and carefully climbed up onto Andy’s back and positioned myself so that the bulge in my jeans was pressing down in between Andy’s buttocks. “Why did you stop? What are you doing, Corporal?” Andy asked as I settled down on top of him, and started to thrust my hips at him.

“I’m dry humping you, Constable,” I told him. “I am going to dry hump your ass until you come in your uniform pants. Your cock is still rock hard now and with each thrust of my hips you are going down deeper into hypnosis and feeling more aroused and horny.”

“Dry hump me? Make me come in my pants?” Andy asked, bewildered. “I shouldn’t do that.”

“You should follow the instructions of a superior, Constable,” I reminded him. “Besides you love the feeling of the bulge in my jeans pressing down in between your buttocks. I know that you do, otherwise you’d buck me off right now. You are so much bigger and stronger than I am Constable, it wouldn’t be hard at all for you to do so. But you know that you should do as your Corporal says, after all you are an obedient hypnotized Constable.”

“An obedient hypnotized Constable? Yes, I guess I am,” Andy admitted after a few seconds thought.

“Do you like the feeling of me lying on top of you? Do you like the feeling of that big bulge in my jeans pushing down and in between your buttocks? Do you really want me to stop and climb off of you?” I asked Andy. I wanted to be sure that what was happening was okay with him. I was enjoying the experience a lot but if he had problems I wanted to know now before we went any further.

“Yes I like the feeling of you on top of me Corporal. I wasn’t sure about you can humping me Corporal, but now that I feel your big cock pushing down in between my butt cheeks, I think I like it. No, I’m sure I like it. No, I don’t want you to get off of me.” I want you on top of me, Corporal. I want to feel your hard cock pushing into my butt,” Andy answered without hesitation.

“Shall we continue? I asked in between thrusts of my denim clad hips.

“God, yes! I want you to dry hump me Corporal!: Andy cried out joyously. “Please hump my brains out! I want to be a good Constable! I want to be your good Constable! Please Corporal, I’m begging you! Pleased, pretty please hump my brains out! My, my ass is yours Corporal! Please hump my Constable ass!”

(I’m sure that if you carefully examine the previous paragraphs, dear reader, you might come to the conclusion that Andy wanted to continue with the dry humping Now I could be wrong in my presumption but looking back carefully over the facts and events of the evening I think it fair and safe to logically conclude that Andy was quite prepared to let me continue with the dry humping. I suspected if I told him to take down his pants so that I could penetrate him for real, he would have, but I knew he wasn’t quite ready for that. Andy was still dealing with some physical intimacy issues, and in a way so too was I. So I decided not to cross that line that night.)

After due consideration for all of 2.7 nanoseconds, I decided to oblige Andy. I wrapped my arms firmly around that massive muscular chest of his and proceeded to pound the big bulge of my jeans into his big beautiful bubble butt as hard and as fast as I could. I grunted and groaned with the effort. Actually I grunted and groaned with the pleasure of the effort. Andy liked it too, based on the grunts groans and occasional ‘oh yes’ that he cried out every now and then.

“This cowboy’s gonna ride your ass!” I yelled at Andy. “This cowboy’s gonna ride your ass real good!”

“God yes! Ride’ em cowboy!” Andy cried out as he started to pump his hips in unison with my pelvic thrusts. (Okay who among you didn’t see that one coming? It’s a corny line, but I’m only reporting what happened to the best of my ability for the sake of future historians. Who knows, one day these Coffee Shop Chronicles may be required reading in some university course somewhere.)

“This cowboy’s gonna pound your ass Constable until he humps your brains out! This cowboy’s gonna hump yer ass ‘til you shoot in your pants Constable!” I cried out as I lost myself in the role-playing.

“Ride my ass, Texas! Hump my brains out, Texas! Make me mess my uniform, Master!” Andy yelled back at me.

Excitement shot through me as I thrilled to the sound of Andy calling me ‘Master’. I had never even hinted that I wanted him to call me that. I had long wanted him to call me that, true, but I had never suggested it, much less hinted at it. I felt a rush of warm pleasure as I realized that Andy was starting to accept that he wanted me to be the dominant one in our relationship, at least as far as sexual play and hypnosis were concerned. I ground my jeans even harder into Andy’s backside with even more determination. I squeezed my arms even tighter about Andy’s chest as I humped for all I was worth. I could feel myself building up to a climax. My moans of pleasure were intermixed with Andy’s. We were working together now, both driving towards a well earned release. Time passed in blur of humping, grinding, moaning, groaning and yelling. Ten minutes? Fifteen minutes? I don’t know how much time passed. All I do know is that the pleasure became more and more intense, for both of us.

I don’t recall what I yelled out when I shot my jeans full of hot sticky cum. I don’t know what Andy yelled either. I do know that we came within seconds of each other. Don’t ask me who came first the cowboy or the cop. I don’t remember. I do remember that I was a cowboy gentleman. I rolled off of Andy’s backside just as I felt myself shoot. I had enough presence of mind that I didn’t’ want to have cum stains all over the seat of Andy’s uniform pants. Okay, maybe Andy bucked me off at the last second. I can’t really be sure. The cowboy gentleman is my official story and I’m sticking with it.

I laid there sprawled on my back next to Andy, exhausted and happy. My face was hot and I could feel a few beads of sweat rolling down my cheeks, and my back and my buttocks. Clearly I had worked up a large head of steam during my humping engagement. (That sounds so much more dignified than saying I was sweating like a pig as I humped Andy’s brains out.) As I regained my strength I became aware that the front of my jeans was no longer dry. The left leg of my jeans and the left side of my crotch were warm and wet. My cock was flaccid and felt sticky. No surprises here. After a few minutes I struggled to sit up on the bed. It was a bit more of a challenge that I had thought it would be. Clearly I had expended a great deal of energy. It was worth it, believe me. I looked down at the front of my jeans as I sat there on the bed. I was pleased to see that there was a large but only slightly damp dark patch on the left inner thigh and crotch areas of my jeans. It would seem that my relatively new underwear had prevented the escape of most of my reproductive fluid. (Hey that sounds more sophisticated and dignified than man milk.)

I turned to the left and looked at Andy. He was still lying face down on the bed. I examined the seat of his uniform pants for any sign of contribution from my jeans. (I didn’t need a reason to look at Andy’s uniform encased butt. I took every chance I could to look at his magnificent buns of steel.) I did not see anything in the way of a damp spot, which was a relief. Carefully I reached over with my right hand and ran my fingertips over Andy’s entire butt searching for any hint of dampness. I found nothing aside from two very firm and sexy buttocks. I let a soft sigh escape from my lips as I finished my examination. I just could not seem to get enough of Andy and his wonderful body. I silently prayed that would always be the case.

“Oh that felt nice Paul,” Andy said to me in that warm honey smooth tenor voice of his.

“Only nice?” I asked him, puzzled at his comment.. “You found that only nice? It felt more like the earth moved, if you ask me.”

“Not that, silly. I was talking about the way you just fondled my backside,” Andy said with a smile as he opened his eyes, and turned his head to look at me.

“I was checking to see if I made a spot on the seat of your pants. As it turns out, I didn’t,” I informed him.

“I can’t say the same for the front of my pants,” Andy said and then grinned at me as he rolled to his left until he was lying on his back. “See for yourself how badly you made me mess my pants, Master.”

“That’s the second time you’ve called me Master, Andy,” I said as I moved closer to look at the front of Andy’s pants.

“Well, it seemed to feel right somehow to call you that, at least while I’m hypnotized by you, Master,” Andy replied. “I love giving up control to you, Corporal. Calling you Master makes me feel even more controlled by you.”

I wrenched my gaze away from Andy’s pants and looked up at Andy’s face. He had a slightly glazed look on his face and his eyes seemed to be focussed off in the distance somewhere. He was still in his special place, and enjoying himself thoroughly. “You just lie back there and relax, Constable, while I examine the results of my handiwork. It’s not every day that a big strong Constable is made to cum in his uniform pants.”

“Yes, Master,” Andy replied as he wiggled about for a few seconds and made himself comfortable. He placed his hands at the back of his head and took a deep breath. He let it out in a long slow sigh as he relaxed into the bed. He kept his eyes open, and stared off into space, the very image of contentment.

Andy was correct. He had made a mess of his uniform pants. There was a very large and very damp wet spot on the front of the pants. The wet spot was from the crotch of the pants and all the way down to the lower right thigh, covering most of the front of the right thigh. There didn’t seem to be much wetness beyond the inner right thigh seam of the pants. A large cylindrical bulge could be found in the centre area of the wet spot. I didn’t need x-ray vision to know what the object was. I curbed the urge I felt to stroke that bulge and see it get larger. It would be fun to do that, but I didn’t want to make things difficult for Andy. The damp spot in his uniform pants would dry without leaving a stain, but not if I caused additional fluids to be deposited in the same spot.

“Most impressive indeed,” I complimented him. “When you get messy, you do a first rate job of it, Corporal. Why don’t you tell me how you felt when I dry humped your ass, and made you cum in your pants?”

“I’d love to, Master,” Andy said. “It was wonderful, Master. At first I wasn’t sure I wanted you on top of me, but once you start to bang my butt, it started to feel really good. I never knew that two guys rubbing each other like that with their clothes on could be so exciting. The idea of messing my pants, my good uniform pants seemed wrong. I thought that I could always say ‘no’ or go and get a towel if things got really hot and heavy. I remember how you always told me that if you ever gave me a suggestion I didn’t want to follow, I could always say ‘no’ to it. “

“And then something happened. Something changed. When you asked me if I wanted you to continue, I suddenly realized that deep down inside I did. I wanted you to take over. I just wanted to sit back and let you decide what would happen next. .And when you said that bit about a cowboy riding my ass and making me mess my pants, I realized it was true. I didn’t want to stop that from happening. I wanted it to happen to please you and because I wanted to feel myself being controlled like that. I got messy and I loved it, Master.”

“Wow. That’s some story, Constable. Now be a good boy, close your eyes and put your arms back down by your sides, and go down deeper and deeper for me,” I instructed Andy.

“Yes, Master,” he replied as he followed my instructions.

I lay there and looked at Andy, as he lay there beside me. I wallowed in the sweetness of the wonderful gift Andy had given me. Andy had tapped into the submissive side of his nature and allowed it come forth so that I could enjoy dominating him even more. I loved Andy with all my heart and this expression of his profound trust in me, moved me like never before.

“Time to come back to me, Constable. Time to be my Andy, now,” I said to him as I prepared to count him out of his hypnotic trance.

“Yes, Master,” Andy said softly.

“Zero and starting to come up now. One and you feel the need for oxygen and so you take in a very deep breath. Two, coming up a bit more and you feel the desire to move and stretch. Three halfway there and your body is comfortable and relaxed, and your mind is calm, clear and alert. Four, nearly there and your eyelids are starting to flutter. Five, eyes opening and wide awake, wide awake,” I said to him, as I finished the awakening instructions.

Andy blinked his eyes a few times and looked over at me. He smiled at me, with that sexy warm smile of his. It was his way of letting me know that he approved of everything that had occurred while he was hypnotized. I felt a small rush of relief, as I had been concerned that he might not have approved of my making him mess his uniform pants.

Andy flashed a sexy grin at me, and then waved his right finger back and forth in front of me. “That was naughty you know, making me mess my uniform pants,” he said with a smile. “I never knew you had a naughty streak in you, Paul,”

“Just trying to keep things interesting, “ I replied as I smiled back at him. “Thank you for calling me Master while you were under, dear heart.”

“Did I do that?” Andy asked, suddenly looking shocked.

“Yes, you did. Don’t you remember?” I asked him as a worm of worry suddenly started to wiggle about in my gut.

“Got ya!” Andy crowed at me. “Of course I remember saying that. I remember everything that happened. It was all unexpected. It was wonderful. I hope we can do it again, Texas. I loved it when you took control of me.”

“I loved it when you gave up control to me. How can I ever thank you for such a precious gift?” I asked him, as I looked deep into his loving eyes.

“Hypnotize me again sometime,” Andy answered. “Let me serve you and be your toy. You give so much of yourself to me and everyone else, Paul, Let me be the giver and not the taker.”

My throat tightened up upon hearing Andy’s sweet words. I merely nodded my head in agreement. (Is it any wonder that I loved this man? With each passing day our relationship continued to grow and flower in the most unexpected ways. I felt truly blessed.)

At that point there was a knock on the hotel room door.

“Are you expecting room service, Andy?” I asked him knowing that I had not phoned for room service and that Andy had not had any opportunity to do so.

“No, Ah,, what time it is?” Andy asked me, as he glanced at his wristwatch, and then answered his own question. “It’s 6 p.m. already? Oh boy!”

“Oh, boy? Hmmm. that doesn’t sound good,” I said razing one eyebrow at Andy as I spoke.

“Yeah, well, I meant to talk to you about it as soon as I got back from the last seminar, but you hypnotized me before I could get a word out.,” Andy confessed with a blush.

“What’s going on Andy? Why is someone knocking at the hotel room door?” I asked Andy.

“I invited some guys I met at the conference, to come over and talk with us. Well, with you mostly,” Andy said in a rush.

“And what is it that they wish to talk with me about, pray tell?” I prompted Andy.

“Hypnosis. I told them what a good hypnotist you are and they agreed to come over and let you try it one of them,” Andy answered.

“And you said that I had already agreed to do this, right?” I inquired.

“No, not exactly. I told them I’d talk to you about it after the seminar and that they should drop by at 6 p.m. to hear your decision. Do you want me to let them in? I’m sorry for putting you on the spot like this, but it is kind of your fault,” Andy said apologetically.

“Yeah, I suppose you are right about that. Go ahead and let them in,” I said with a lopsided grin.

“So, you’re not upset with me?” Andy asked worriedly.

“Not in the least. As you said, it was my own darn fault. I suppose I could try to blame it on you and your fantastic body, but that wouldn’t be fair. Go ahead and let them in. If you say they are okay, that’s good enough for me.” I reassured him. Andy had peaked my curiosity and there was no way I was going to say ‘no’ now. I suspected that he was well aware of this fact and had used it to his advantage. The man knew me pretty well.

Andy grinned happily at me as he jumped up and rushed to the door. I climbed out of the bed and stood next to the sitting area of the hotel room. I brushed futilely at the damp spot on my jeans and hoped that it wouldn’t be that noticeable.

“Larry, Albert, come on in,’ Andy said to the two strangers standing out in the hall. “Please sit down and we can get started.

My jaw didn’t’ drop to the ground but my eyes got very big as the two strangers walked into the hotel room. They were police officers. Andy had neglected to mention that little fact, but in all fairness he hadn’t had much of an opportunity. I shouldn’t have been that surprised since Andy was attending a police conference, and we had discussed finding some cute policemen for me to hypnotize. These two very nice looking police officers qualified in that regard. One appeared to be a motorcycle cop, and the other a patrol car cop.

“Larry, Albert, this is my good friend Paul Walton,” Andy said as he began the introductions.

“Paul, this is Larry Manson,” Andy said as he gestured at the motorcycle cop. “And this is Albert Stone. They would like to talk with you about hypnosis.”

“Gentlemen, please sit down,” I said as I took a seat in one of the chairs. Fortunately there was a small loveseat and a second chair in the room. Andy took the second chair, leaving the two cops to sit beside each other on the loveseat, with Larry seated on my left and Albert on my right. (Yes, I know that brings up some wonderful erotic ideas, dear reader, but put a leash on your hormones and let me tell the story. Okay?)

The two policemen sat down next to each other on the love seat facing me and Andy. They appeared to be slightly nervous. Who could blame them? It’s not every day that you walk into a stranger’s hotel room for the purpose of being hypnotized.

“Andy tells me that one or both of you have an interest in hypnosis. Unfortunately Andy did not get a chance to talk with me regarding your specific interests in hypnosis. Considering the nature of your profession, I am going to take a guess that one or both of you are interested in using hypnosis for stress relief , to change a bad had or for goal setting,” I said attempting to start up a conversation with two strangers.

“That is correct,” Larry said stiffly. He wasn’t at all at ease. Albert looked just as uncomfortable as Larry. Only Andy and I were relaxed.

“Andy did not tell me how much you know about hypnosis, so if you will indulge me, please let me explain what it is and how it works.” I said with as friendly a smile as I could manage. “If you have any questions, feel free to interrupt me.”

“Thank you,” Larry said coolly. He wasn’t unfriendly, just reserved. He did not fully trust me, despite Andy reassurances. It was understandable, since the man had just met me.

So for the next ten for fifteen minutes I talked about hypnosis and what it could and could not do. I won’t bore you with the details of my ‘this is how hypnosis works’ talk. I will say that when I finished both Larry and Albert were more willing to have me hypnotize Larry, although they still seemed a bit hesitant about it. They asked intelligent questions about hypnosis. They asked me why I was so willing to do this, and they asked if I had ever hypnotized Andy. With Andy’s permission I answered honestly. This seemed to put them a bit more at ease. I also discovered that Andy knew both of these policemen from previous conferences. They had known each other for years, though they met only once or twice a year. The friendship between Andy and these policemen would make it easier to hypnotize them, if I were using ordinary hypnosis.

What I did not mention to them was that I would be using my super hypnosis powers on Larry and on Albert. I wasn’t sure how I would arrange that, but I was sure the opportunity would present itself before too long. Of course Andy knew that I was going to use my super hypnosis powers on Larry when I hypnotized him. Andy would not have told either of the policemen about this, because they would not have believed him. These two cops might have wanted hypnosis, but they were going to get a little bit more. I was looking forward to starting the induction, when I got that creepy feeling in the back of my head. I cursed silently to myself because I knew what it meant. Something wasn’t right here. Something was wrong, potentially dangerously wrong.

“I hope you will pardon me for saying this, but something just doesn’t seem right.” I said quietly, as I looked from one good looking hunky cop to the other. I didn’t have time to take a good close look at the policemen, other than to note that they seemed physically fit and attractive. I needed to determine why the policemen were still on edge. I had a couple of ideas, but that was all. Something just didn’t feel right to me, and over the years I’d learned to trust my instincts.

“What makes you say that?” Andy asked as he turned and looked at me. “Don’t you trust me? Isn’t my vouching for these brother officers good enough for you? I trust them. So should you.” Andy seemed just a bit miffed with me that I would question the motives of his fellow officers. If I wasn’t careful I could offend him and our two guests, with the result of no hypnotized cops for the evening. Not a very desirable outcome, but something still didn’t feel right.

“Of course I trust you, Andy. I also trust your judgment,” I reassured Andy as I threw a quick soft smile at him. “Nevertheless, something about this situation doesn’t sit right with me. Something is missing. There is something that you or these police officers haven’t told me. I don’t know what it is, but it’s important enough to cause them to feel uncomfortable with me, and to not trust me. Hypnosis is not possible without trust between the volunteer and the hypnotist. It seems clear to me that both of our guests have reservations about this undertaking and I would like to know what the problem is. Hopefully it can be addressed; otherwise we are all wasting our time.”

“You’re gay, aren’t you?” Larry asked me bluntly.

“Yes, I am,” I answered. I had half expected the question so I wasn’t surprised by it. “Does that make you uncomfortable?”

“To be honest, yes,” Larry said with a gulp. “How do I know you won’t try something when you’ve got me under? I’m not stupid. I know that gay guys have a thing for cops. The idea of hypnotizing a cop is probably a turn on for you, and it’s the real reason why you want to do this, isn’t it?”

“So that’s what all this is about is it?” I said with a sigh. “Of course I want to hypnotize a cop. Cops are for the most part are very attractive to me. However, I am not about to hypnotize you Larry, so I can screw your ass,” I answered sarcastically. “Hypnosis doesn’t work that way. I thought I explained that to you.”

“So you say, and how can I know you’re telling me the truth?” Larry asked.

“I don’t think that Albert would allow anything like that to happen, nor would Andy for that matter,” I said as I tried to alleviate his fears.

“I suppose not,” Larry admitted. “But I’m not comfortable with a gay hypnotist.”

“Then we best call this off,” I said to Larry. “If you are not 100% sure you want to do hypnosis with me, then there really is no point in even trying.” I could see that a potentially fun evening was evaporating in front of my eyes. I could use my super hypnosis powers to change Larry’s mind, but that wouldn’t be right. I sighed dejectedly, and stood up. I offered my right hand to Larry.

“Wait. Maybe I can help,” Andy called out to Larry and Albert as they stood up preparing to leave.

“How?” I asked puzzled, as I looked over at Andy.

“Larry, Albert, if you promise that this information will not leave this room, I am willing to tell you something that should put your fears at rest,” Andy declared. “I am going to call on your honor as fellow police officers, to give me your word that you will never tell another soul what I am about to tell you.”

“Very dramatic, Andy,” Larry said with a large dollop of sarcasm in his voice. “But I can see you are serious about this, whatever this information is. So, I agree. How about you Albert?”

“I agree as well, but only because I’m curious,” Albert replied.

“You have nothing to fear from Paul,” Andy said. “He and I are both gay. We are partners. He hypnotized me and dry humped me just before you two arrived.” Andy blushed as he described our recent activities to Larry and Albert. I was surprised at Andy. It was not like him to reveal such private information to strangers, even if they were fellow policemen. “Paul’s committed to me. He likes to hypnotize other men, but he doesn’t fool around with them. He made me that promise and he has kept it. I trust him with my life, my love and my heart. You can trust him, I assure you.”

“You’re a queer?” Larry blurted out, astonished at Andy’s admission.

“I’m a police officer, just like you, actually,” Andy replied with just a touch of heat in his voice. “I just happen to be a homosexual. I know how much hypnosis can help with the stress of being a cop. I know firsthand that Paul is a good hypnotist. He can help you, if you will let him.”

“I never would have guessed,“ Albert declared as he looked at Andy. “You seem so butch.”

“The only difference is what goes on in the bedroom,” Andy said with a sigh. “Well that and it’s not easy finding someone to confide in or to have a relationship with.”

“Tell me about it,” Albert said as he nodded his head at Andy, and sighed.

“Say what?” I cried out as I picked up on Albert’ admission. “You’re gay too?”

“Hell no!” Albert yelled back at me. “I was merely agreeing that cops have trouble with relationships due to the nature of our jobs.”

“Oh, my mistake,” I apologized as I looked at Albert. “So, do you want to have a session or not, Larry?” I asked.

“I’ll give it a try, but I should warn you that I have my doubts about all this,” Larry said as he sat back down on the love seat. “Still, Andy seems to trust you. I trust you enough to try this, and Albert will be here to watch my back.”

“All right then, let’s begin,” I said as I stood up and walked over to where Larry and Albert were sitting. “Larry, stand up, look me dead in the eyes and tell me that you agree to let me hypnotize you.” I said in a commanding tone of voice. The creepy feeling at the back of my head had faded away. The danger had passed. Apparently, the danger had been that Larry and perhaps Albert were homophobic. I don’t always know what the danger is when I get that creepy feeling, but I’ve learned to trust it.

“You’ve got to be kidding,” Larry said with a laugh as he sat there in front of me.

“No, I’m not kidding,” I said sternly. “I don’t trust someone unless they look me in the eyes when they talk to me. If you can’t do that, when you tell me that you have agreed to let me hypnotize me, then you don’t really mean it, and you’re just wasting my time.”

“Fine. Whatever.” Larry said with a sigh as he stood up in front of me. He was a few inches taller than I was, so I had to look up slightly to meet his eyes. He looked down and locked his eyes with mine. “I hereby state that I agree to let you try to hypnotize me.”

As Larry’s eyes locked onto mine, I projected my super hypnosis power into his mind. Thoughts are much faster than words, so I was able to send several long commands while essentially ignoring what Larry was saying to me. “Larry, the suggestions I am about to give you will work almost immediately. You will find that each suggest takes hold of your mind easily. The more suggestions I give you the deeper you fall into hypnosis. You will feel pleasure in listening to my instructions and carrying them out. You will tell me when a suggestion feels wrong to you, or when you feel uncomfortable carrying out my instructions. You will give up control to me only if you truly wish to do so. When next told to sit down you will cross your legs.”

“Thank you Larry. Please sit back down,” I said as I broke eye contact, turned around and headed back to my chair. I sat down and made myself comfortable, as I looked over at Larry, who had sat back down in his chair and crossed his right leg up over his left, just as he had been instructed. I was pleased to see the confirmation that my super hypnosis powers worked on Larry.

“Albert, could you come here for a second, please?” I ask him.

“Okay, but why?” Albert asked as he stood up and walked over to stand in front of me. He looked down at me in puzzlement.

I looked up at him and looked him in the eyes as I said to him, “Albert, I don’t want Larry to feel crowded or self conscious, so it would be best if you stood a little away from him”

Thinking quickly, I sent out a few quick mental commands. “Albert, the induction I am about to perform on Larry will affect you as well. However, you will not feel any of the effects or show any responses to the suggestions I give Larry. You will not enter into the wonderful state of hypnosis until you hear me say the phrase ‘you join Larry’. You will remain standing, comfortable awake and alert until then, content to watch Larry being hypnotized. When told to stand behind me you will tap my right shoulder three times when you are standing behind me.”

Albert looked down at me and blinked his eyes a couple of times as my mental commands entered his mind. “I suppose that makes sense,” he agreed doubtfully. “So where do you want me then? Not on the bed I hope.” He said with a grin.

It was nice to see that Albert had a sense of humor about the situation. “Perhaps you could stand behind me so that you can see what is going on, and so that Larry can see you. I’d like to use your badge as a focal point for Larry.”

“Okay, if you say so,” Albert agreed as he walked over to stand behind me. “But I feel kind of silly just standing here.” He commented. I felt three soft taps on my right shoulder. I smiled as I realized that Albert was just as responsive to my super hypnosis powers as Larry. This was going to be a fun evening.

“Please sit with your feet flat on the floor, your hands in your lap and make sure that you are comfortable, Larry” I instructed him.

Larry uncrossed his legs and positioned himself as I had directed.

“Now I would like you to look at the badge on Albert’s uniform shirt. I would like you to stare at it without straining your eyes. Just try to look at it. Just look at the badge and let everything else in the room just fade into the background of your awareness. You know exactly where you are right now. You know who is in this room with you and you know that you are safe,”

The start of an induction is always my favorite part of hypnosis. It is the gradual changes in the subject that I find so stimulating.

“When you find that you can look at the badge on Albert’ uniform shirt easily and effortlessly, just nod your head or say the word yes,” I said to him as I pitched my voice into the well practiced smooth and soothing tones that I used during an induction. “Listen to my words and let them help to focus your attention on the badge that you see. Let all the other sounds in the room just fade into the background of your awareness, Larry. In hypnosis you are always aware of what is going on. You are never asleep. Hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness, caused by your attention being focused on one thing to the exclusion of everything else.”

Larry’s head dipped briefly while I was speaking, which was a good sign.

“Slowly now, Larry, take a long slow deep breath, hold it for a moment of time and let it out in a long slow deep sigh,” I said to him. Larry immediately did as I said. “Take another deep breath and let it out in a long slow sigh, and as you do you may notice that you feel just a bit more calm, a bit more relaxed than you did a few minutes ago when we started this induction. There is nothing magical or mysterious about this reaction. It is simply your body responding to the effort involved in taking a very deep breath. The relaxation comes from the release of tension across your chest, back and midriff as you exhale.”

Larry exhaled the second breath just as I finished speaking to him.

“It is simple and it feels good, doesn’t it Larry?” I asked him as I looked at him.

“Yes, it does feel good,” Larry responded.

“By focusing your attention on that shiny badge, you are actually able to hear my words more clearly because you are using your powerful ability to concentrate. It is like when you watch a really good movie or a sporting event, you are able to ignore and forget about everything else. The more you concentrate the easier it becomes, and the easier it becomes the more you concentrate. When you can feel that happen, when you feel yourself able to concentrate on my words just a bit more then you were before, you respond with the word ‘yes’ or you nod your head, whichever is easier for you to do.”

“Yes,” Larry said as soon as I finished speaking. It seemed that my super hypnosis commands were working just as I’d hoped.

“Eyes focused on the badge now, to the exclusion of everything but the sound of my voice and the words that I am saying to you. Let the soothing smooth tone of my voice help you to become more focused and to better follow and understand the meaning of my words as I speak them to you. Soon and very soon indeed you will feel that deep down in your body there is a tiny little bit of calm and relaxation that you never noticed before. It has always been there, but you have been too busy to noticed it. But now with my help you can focus your concentration and feel that bit of relaxation and calm down deep in your body. When you feel it, when you are aware of it, you respond with a ‘yes’ and continue to stare at the badge,”

Larry blinked his eyes a couple of times but didn’t say anything.

“You do not have to wait for me pause when you wish to respond, Larry,” I told him. “Just say ‘yes’ the second that you feel that bit of relaxation in your body. There will be times when I do pause to let your mind assimilate the suggestions I am giving you. These brief moments of quiet will actually help your ability to concentrate and focus your attention on the badge that you are staring at.”

“Yes, Larry said.

“Soon and very soon indeed, you will find it becomes easier to stare as the badge, and when that happens you respond, as before, with the word ‘yes’. When you feel that bit of relaxation in your body start to increase and spread out just a bit as I am talking to you, you respond with the word ‘yes’. The mind and body can do some amazing things when you allow them to work together as you are doing now. You...”

“Yes, yes,” said Larry cutting off my words.

“Think only of the badge that you are staring at. Become aware of its shape and how the light reflects off of it. And as you do, the feeling of relaxation in your body grows and spreads outward. Soon your entire midriff will feel relaxed and calm. The instant that happens you know how to respond, because with each response the feeling of relaxation and comfort becomes more profound.”

“Yes, Larry said a half second later.

“The more you stare at that wonderfully shiny badge the more relaxed and comfortable your body feels. And that feeling of relaxation moves down from your midriff to your waist and then to your stomach and to your hips”

“Yes, Larry replied.

“It feels so nice now to keep staring at the badge and to let yourself go, doesn’t it?” I asked him.

“Yes, it does,” Larry replied. He was wonderfully focused on the badge and still able to respond with more than one word answers.

“It feels so good to feel your body relaxing that you want that feeling to move down your hips, to your thighs and then to your knees. So you keep staring at the badge and listening to my words because you know that they help you to go down deeper and feel more relaxed and comfortable.”

“Yes, feels so good,” Larry said as his face started to take on a lightly blank look.

“The relaxation moves down your knees to your ankles and now to your feet. You can feel that deep relaxation spreading down your feet, your heels and even down to each toe on your feet. When you feel your legs and lower body are relaxed and comfortable, you take a long slow deep breath and let it out easily and effortlessly. That simple deep breath taking you down deeper and deeper,”

“Deeper, yes,” Larry agreed. A second later he took a deep breath and let out. As he did the expression on his face became blank as if his mind were becoming empty.

“Now that your lower body is relaxed and comfortable, the deep relaxation that you so desire begins to move up your body from your waist. As it does so and spread across your chest, you will notice a change in your breathing. When your breathing becomes deep and rhythmic, really pleasant you respond and just continue to go deeper, because that’s all you want to do right now.”

“Yes, I want to go deeper,” Larry admitted. “Feels so good.”

“Up your chest to your shoulders, relaxing your shoulders and making you sink back deeper into the loveseat,” I suggested to him.

Larry immediately leaned back into the loveseat and slouched down a bit. “Yes,” he said.

“Now that relaxation pours down from your shoulders into each arm filling your arms up with relaxation. Like water filling up a glass the relaxation fills your fingers, then your hands and your wrists, moving up your arms to your elbows and from there back up to your shoulders. You arms are so relaxed now Larry that they are starting to feel like there are helium filled balloons attached to your wrists. The deeper you go, the lighter your arms feel and the lighter your arms feels the deeper you go. Always going deeper always feeling better.”

“Yes,” Larry said as both his arms started to lift off his lap and rise into the air.

“The higher your arms rise, the deeper you go and the deeper you go the higher your arms rise. When you arms are floating fully straight up as high as they can go, you will be pulled up onto your feet. Your legs will be strong and secure beneath you, well able to support your weight. When you are standing up you will do down ten times deeper into relaxation and hypnosis than you are now. Your head and neck will be as relaxed as the rest of your body, and your neck will easily be able to hold your head up so you can keep looking at that lovely shiny badge.”

“Yes, deeper and lighter,” Larry replied as his arms continued to rise. “Must keep looking at the badge.”

I smiled as I watched Larry’s arms rise higher and higher. It was delightful to see his face become even blanker as he slipped down deeper into hypnosis. His arms were nearly pointed straight up now.

“Just keep looking at the badge and let yourself go,” I encouraged him as his arms stretched up even higher. Larry struggled to his feet as he stood up, his arms straight up in the air. A few seconds later Larry was standing up, looking relaxed and comfortable as he kept staring at the badge on Albert’s uniform shirt. Only the blank look on his face and the fact that Larry’s arms were straight up in the air gave any indicated that he was in a hypnotic trance.

“Very good, Larry,” I congratulated him. “No doesn’t it feel wonderful to be in a deep hypnotic trance?

“Yes, feels wonderful,” Larry agreed.

I stood up and walked over to him. Larry didn’t react. He was staring at the badge to the exclusion of everything else just as I had intended. “Larry when I touch your forehead you arms will drop to your sides, your eyes will close and your head will drop to your chest. You will remain standing comfortably, as you drop down even deeper into hypnosis. You will be in a special place in your mind where you are comfortable, safe and secure. Your mind will be at peace, calm and clear. You will respond easily and quickly to all of my suggestions and will find that each time you do respond to my suggestions, your feeling of peace and joy increases just a bit. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Larry replied softly.

“Do you want me to touch your forehead and send you down into this very deep state of hypnosis?” I teased him. I knew what his answer would be. I was just dragging out the induction a bit.

“Oh yes, very much,” Larry said with a hint of pleading in his voice.

“Even if that means you feel controlled by me? Even if that make you feel like a cop toy?” I asked him.

“Yes, I, I want to be a cop toy if I can go even deeper,” Larry replied after a few seconds hesitation.

“Good, because you can always say no, cop toy,” I said to him as I touched his forehead with the fingers of my right hand.

Larry’s armed dropped to his side and his eyes snapped shut. A second later his head slowly dropped forward to rest on his chest. A smile blossomed on his face and he sighed contentedly.

“What are you smiling about Larry?” I asked him.

“I’m smiling because I feel so good, sir. I’m your cop toy, sir,” Larry said and a giggle escaped his lips, then he continued to smile.

“So shall I refer to you as ‘cop toy one’ for the rest of your session, Larry?” I asked him, hoping he would agree.

“Yes, please sir. I am Cop Toy One, sir,” Larry answered and the smile on his face got just a bit bigger.

“Fine when you are a trance you will respond to the name ‘Cop Toy One, or your real name ‘Larry” I instructed him. “The trigger phrase that will return you to this wonderful state of hypnosis or an even deeper state than this Larry, is ‘iron cowboy’. This trigger phrase only works when I say it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.,” Larry replied.

“So what happens when you hear me say ‘iron cowboy’, Larry?” I asked him. I had to check that he actually did understand.

“I return to this state where I am your ‘Cop Toy One’, sir,” Larry replied.

“Good, Cop Toy One.” I congratulated him.

“Thank you sir,” Larry replied.

I was beginning to think that he was one of those guys who just had to have the last word. I smiled back at him even though I knew he couldn’t see me. I wanted to try out my new toy, but there was something else I had to take care of first. I turned away from Larry and turned to look at Albert. “So what do you think, Albert? Do you think he’s under?” I said with a smile.

Albert stood there with his mouth hanging open, flabbergasted. He moved his mouth a few times and then words started to tumble out. “I don’t fucking believe this! What the hell did you do to him?”

“Exactly as I told you I would. I merely hypnotized him, Albert, nothing more,” I answered calmly.

“The fuck you did!” Why’s he acting so submissive then? That’s not his normal behaviour!” Albert wasn’t pleased with what I had done with Larry.

“I don’t know for sure, but I suspect he has a secret desire to want to feel controlled. If you’d paid attention to what I told him, you’d realize that I left the choice up to him. He chose to explore this side of his personality,” I explained.

“Screw this! Wake him up right now!” Albert demanded.

“As you wish,” I replied. I could afford to be calm and collected because Albert would be joining Larry soon enough. Still it might do Albert some good to reassure him that Larry wasn’t suffering at all.

“Larry I am going to count from zero to five where zero is this state or an even deeper state than this and five is when you are completely out of his hypnosis and your normal self in every way. You will wake up feeling refreshed, relaxed, calm and at peace. You will remember everything that happened when I hypnotized you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir, but I would really rather stay here,” Larry replied with a wistful note in his voice.

I had to ignore Larry desire to remain hypnotized. Albert was alarmed, not to mention armed, and I did not want to take any chances with him. “Zero. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Wide awake, Larry! Wide awake!” I said as I counted Larry out.

“Huh? Where am I? Oh wait, I remember now. You put me under, Paul. Wow! That was really something. How long was I out?” Larry babbled as blinked his eyes, and raised his arms overhead in a big stretch.

“I would guess that it’s been fifteen or twenty minutes since we started, Larry,” I told him. “How do you feel?”

“In a word, terrific!” Larry answered. “If I’d known hypnosis was this good, I’d have looked into it years ago. You’ve got to give this a try, Albert. It’s great!”

I did my best to hide the smile that tried to break out on my face. Larry was a very satisfied subject and he sounded a bit like Tony the Tiger from the Frosted Flakes commercials.

“Are you nuts?” Albert cried out at Larry. “Don’t you know what you were saying when you were under? You agreed to be this faggot’s cop toy?”

“Yeah, I guess I did,” Larry said with a blush. “It just seemed natural somehow. I guess I liked not having to worry about anything and letting someone else do all the thinking and take all the responsibility. I knew what I was saying, Albert. Before you ask, no, I would not have let him screw my ass.”

“Well, thank God for that,” Albert said with relief. “I still think you’re nuts if you want him to put you back under tonight. If you do, I’m definitely sticking around to keep an eye on your back.” Albert fixed me with a less than friendly stare. “Are you sure you’re okay, Larry?”

“I’m fine. I certainly feel a lot more relaxed and less stressed than when this whole thing started,” Larry assured Albert. “So if you have no further objections, I’d like to go back under and have Paul teach me how to relax when I get upset at work.”

“Glad to,” I said to Larry. “The first thing you need to do is to find an iron cowboy.”

Larry’s eyes closed and his entire body relaxed as he slipped back into the trance that he had so recently left. He swayed slightly on his feet, but otherwise had no problem standing up.

“Cop Toy One is ready, sir” Larry said with a smile.

“I still don’t fucking believe he’s letting you do this to him. You’d just better be careful, because I’m watching you,” Albert warned me, as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Of course,” I said calmly. ”Might I ask you a question, Albert?”

“Yes, go ahead,” Albert answered.

“Why does Larry’s submissive behaviour upset you so much?”

“It’s demeaning. A policeman risks his life every day, and you should show more respect for Larry,” Albert answered.

“I’m not asking him to do this, Albert, I am only acquiescing to his request,” I responded.

“I still think it’s wrong and I’m going to make sure you don’t take advantage of him, in any way,” Albert declared. He uncrossed his arms and shook his right index finger at me to emphasize his point.

“I have no intention of doing that, as you will soon see,” I said trying to assure Albert. “I could not see you when I was doing the induction on Larry. Were you focusing intently on what I was saying to him during the induction?”

“Actually, yes I was. I wanted to be sure you didn’t slip in some gay suggestions,” Albert admitted.

“I thought that might be the case,” I said thoughtfully. “I suspect that you’re going to experience what is known as a delayed induction. It sometimes happens to really good subjects. It is similar to going into a trance at a stage hypnotist show, when you are in the audience and not on stage.”

“Doubtful, since I don’t want to be hypnotized and I never agreed to be hypnotized,” Albert scoffed at me. He crossed his arms in front of his chest again to emphasize his dismissal of my idea.

“Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it, Albert,” I said with a grin.

“Very funny. Not,” Albert said as he glared at me.

“Why don’t you join Larry?” I said to Albert with a big grin on my face.

“Yeah like that’s going to happen,” Albert said with a growl. “I ought to?.” Albert stopped in mid sentence and stared off into space.

“Ought to do what, Albert?” I prompted him. I knew what was about to happen and I savoured every sweet second of it.

Albert looked around and finally saw Larry standing there entranced. Albert locked his eyes on Larry. A few seconds later Albert’ arms dropped to his side. Albert gazed remained fixed on Larry. (I knew that Albert was looking at the sheriff’s badge that was on Larry’s uniform shirt, but Andy didn’t know that.)

“Yes, deeper and deeper,” Albert said softly a few times. A minute or so later Albert started to raise his arms up in the air. Moments later his arms were straight up in the air. Albert raised himself up on his toes and then settled back down on his feet.

“Yes,” Albert said to no one and stood there with his arms in the air staring at Larry.

“What is happening to Albert, Paul?” Andy called out to me.

“He’s carrying out Larry’s induction, Andy,” I answered. “I thought why not two cops for one induction? Hang on a second while I finish this.” I walked over to Albert and touched him on the forehead with my fingers. As expected Albert’ arms dropped to his side, his eyes closed and his head dropped down to his chest..

“Cop Toy Two is ready, sir” Albert said clearly and loudly. A grin that matched the one on Larry’s face, appeared on Albert’s face.

“Thank you Albert. I think I will give you a different trigger phrase though. Your trigger phrase, which works only when I say it, is ‘firebird freedom’. Do you understand, Albert?” I asked my second hypnotized cop toy.

“Yes, sir. When you say ‘firebird freedom’ I return to this state where I can be Cop Toy Two,” Albert answered cheerfully.

“Okay, so now what?” Andy asked me, interrupting my conversation with Albert..

“Well, we are going to have a little fun with these guys but first I want to get a really good look at them. I haven’t had the chance to look them over.

“Go feast on your eye candy, Paul. I’ll order the four of us steaks from room service. The least we can do is feed these handsome hard working men,” Andy grinned at me. “I’ll play it safe and order well done for everyone.”

“Sounds good to me, Andy,” I said as I walk over to where Larry was standing. He went under first so it seemed only fair that I start my examination with him. I walked over and stood in front of the hypnotized police officer. He looked so relaxed it was almost a shame to disturb him. He was slightly taller than me, so I would guess his height at five feet and ten inches.

“Stand at attention, Cop Toy One,” I barked at Larry. “I wish to inspect you and your uniform.”

“Yes sir!” Larry hollered back at me as he snapped to attention. His head came up as he opened his eyes. He brought his legs together and threw his shoulders back, while he slapped his arms smartly down to his sides and held them there.

I looked down at Larry’s feet to find that they were encased in a pair of dark brown leather motorcycle boots. Unlike cowboy boots which do not have laces, these boots had laces that stared from the usual position half way up the shoe part of the boot and stopped about a third of the way up the front of the shaft of the boot. The boots were tightly laced, and there was no way they were going to come off easily. The boots had a bit of a shine on them, but it was clear that they were everyday working boots and not parade dress boots. The boots ended just a couple of inches below the start of Larry’s knees, as one might expect. The uniform breeches were light tan in colour and fit Larry well. They were snug but not skin tight, and from what I had observed they moved well. The front of those breeches had top pockets, not side angle pockets. The fly of the breeches were closed, and there was no discernable bulge anywhere in the front of those breeches, so much for Larry being turned on by being hypnotized. You can’t have everything. A big thick dark brown leather gun belt encircled Larry’s waist. The colour of the leather exactly matched that of the dark brown leather motorcycle boots. Attached to the leather gun belt was the usual assortment of police equipment, including the gun holster, with a gun in it. (Guns make me nervous. I don’t even like it when Andy carries one in my apartment, but I’ve learned to put up with it. There was no way I was going to touch that gun, though.) Moving on up with my inspection I came across a light tan long sleeved uniform shirt that exactly matched the colour of the uniform breeches, which again wasn’t exactly unexpected. The shirt had two chest pockets on it with button flap closures that were done up. There was a name tag just above the right chest pocket that said “L. Manson”. The six pointed star sheriff’s badge was pinned just above the left chest pocket. The badge number, if you have to know was 123456. (Yes, of course I’m lying. You think I’d really tell you the policeman’s badge number? Please! Give me a little credit for knowing when to be discrete.) The uniform shirt had the usual button front which was all done up except for the top collar button. The shirt was well fitting, loose enough to be comfortable but snug enough to show that Larry did not have the slightest hint of a belly on him. I could see the top of the white undershirt that Larry was wearing underneath his uniform shirt.

My eyes moved up past the uniform to study the handsome face in front of me. He was Caucasian with just a hint of a tan on his clear skin. The eyes were hazel, and clear as they stared out at a distant point somewhere behind me. The eyes seemed in proper proportion to the rest of the face, not too big and not small little piggy eyes either. The hair was black thick and cut very short. I would have expected such since motorcycle helmets can get hot. There was a thick black moustache filling in the area between the nose and the upper lip. The nose was strong and large but it did not stick out of the face. The lips were pressed firmly together and were slightly on the thin side. The chin and the jaw were firm squared off and manly. Everything about this face suggested that this was a man who was confident and sure of his ability to hand any situation. (Yes, dear reader, I was aching to plant a big wet sloppy kiss on Larry’s lips, if only to see what his reaction would have been. The odds were that Larry was heterosexual, and the result of my kissing him could have been trouble. So, no kissing, at least not right now.)

I slowly walked to Larry’s left side and around to his back to complete my inspection of Cop Toy One. As I walked around I noticed that there were stripes down the outside seam of the uniform breeches. Three thin stripes, a white one with a blue one on either side. Further investigation of the stripes would have to wait, as I still had to inspect Albert as well. I did notice another difference from cowboy boots though, which was that there were laces down the outer side of the motorcycle boots, which stopped at about one third down the length of the shaft of the boot. The back side of Larry’s uniform was delightful. The uniform shirt was unremarkable, a simple continuation of the light tan colour and the usual seams along the side of the shirt and across the shoulders. The delightful part was the uniform breeches. (Come on now, dear reader. Did you expect me to say something else? Surely by now you know I am a butt man.) The light tan breeches were snug but not tight across Larry’s buttocks. Larry’s buttocks were full and round, fleshy and firm, and in those uniform breeches a delight to behold. There were two button flap back pockets on those breeches. The large bulge in the right back pocket suggested that this was where Larry’s wallet called home. There appeared to be a patch of slighter darker material that covered the seat of the breeches and extended along the back of the pants down each leg, to about mid thigh. I had never seen it before.

“Larry, what is that patch of material on the seat of your pants and down your legs?” I asked him.

“It is padding on my breeches to make riding my motorcycle more comfortable, sir,” Larry answered crisply.

“Ah, I see. Does it work, Larry?” I inquired.

“Yes, very well sir. I am able to ride for a much longer period of time without getting a sore ass, sir,” Larry answered.

‘I see. Remove your gun belt and hold it out in front of you at chest level with both hands,” I commanded Larry.

“Yes, sir,” Larry barked, as he put action to words. His hand moved to the buckle of his gun belt quickly unfastening it. He carefully pulled the gun belt away from his waist, and then moved his left hand behind his back and over to his right as he passed the gun belt behind his back. Slowly and carefully he brought the gun belt out from behind his back and held it in front of him with just his right hand. Quickly he grabbed the unfastened belt with his left hand and shifted the belt a bit as if trying to be sure he had a firm grip on it. Moments later he raised the gun belt up in front of him just as he had been instructed.

Now I had a chance to examine the area of his pants that the big thick gun belt had been covering up. As I had expected there was a dark brown belt snaking its way through the tunnel belt loops of those light tan uniform breeches. I walked around to Larry’s front. The belt buckle was not noteworthy, just your classic D-ring fastening. My curiosity satisfied, it was time to move on to Albert.

“Thank you, Cop Toy One,” I said to Larry knowing that he liked to be called that. “You may put your gun belt back on, stand at ease now, close your eyes and relax, and continue to go deeper and to feel even better.”

“Thank you, sir,” Larry replied, as he lowered his arms. It took him only a few seconds to swing the gun belt behind his back from his right side and catch the belt with his left hand. Easily he moved the two end of the belt together and fastened it about his waist. A soft sigh escapee his lips as he moved his legs apart and relaxed his body. Second later his eyes closed and his head dropped down to his chest.

I turned my attention to Albert. “Stand at attention, Cop Toy Two!” I barked at Albert.

“Sir, yes, sir!” Albert hollered back at me as he snapped to attention. He brought his legs together and threw his shoulders back in one smooth motion. He held is harms stiffly at his sides, pointed straight down. Lastly he raised his head and held it straight ahead, his eyes open and looking out directly in from of him. Albert held his entire body stiffly like a statue. I couldn’t help but smile as his conditioned response.

I walked over to Albert and looked him over starting with his head. I had to tilt my head upward a bit as Albert was significantly taller than I was. Albert was taller than Larry, but shorter than Andy. I would guess Albert’s height at five feet and eleven inches. Albert was Caucasian with fair skin that was slightly more tanned than Larry’s skin. Albert had neatly trimmed straight black hair which was in full retreat. Some people say bald men are sexy, well Albert was not bald but he had a good start down that road. (He did look sexy, in my humble opinion, but I was evaluating his entire body.) . Like Larry, Albert did not wear glasses. Steady clear dark blue eyes stared out from either side of a hard firm nose. Lips pressed firmly together in a line that made the face appear even harder. A strong chin and hard jaw line suggested this was a face that didn’t take any back talk. Overall, Albert’s clean shaven face was the classic face you would expect a cop to have, firm hard rock steady, suggesting someone you could rely on. Yet, there was a subtle touch of softness in Albert’s face that hinted at something else. Unlike Larry, Albert appeared to be a man of more than one dimension. I knew I was going to enjoy learning more about him.

I moved my gaze down to his long sleeved dark brown uniform shirt with the usual button front which was all done up except for the top collar button. The shirt had two chest pockets on it with button flap closures that were done up. There was a name tag just above the right chest pocket that said “A. Stone”. The oval police officer badge was pinned just above the left chest pocket. The badge number was 1-800-SPANK-ME. (If only it HAD said that, I would have really been in heaven. Can you imagine meeting a cop who wants you to spank him when he is in uniform? Now that would be one heck of a fantasy if you ask me, dear reader.) The long sleeved shirt was well fitting and tapered just slightly around Albert’s waist. Aside from the light brown buttoned down shoulder flaps, the shirt was a typical police uniform shirt, so I directed my attention downwards.

A big thick dark brown gun belt came into my view as I moved my gaze down the front of Albert’s body. The belt concealed a part of the light brown uniform pants that Albert was wearing, but I’d remedy that situation a little later. The light brown uniform pants had front side angle pockets and a smooth front. The fly was closed. (Just thought I’d mention that point in case you were wondering, dear reader.) The pants fit Albert adequately; they looked to be comfortable and not at all tight or snug. (Well, you can’t have everything.) Like Larry, Albert did not seem to find hypnosis at all an erotic experience. (It appeared that I was the only person in the room who was getting a rise out of the situation.) The pants had a sharp crease in the front of each leg that started about mid-thigh and ended with the cuffs at the bottom of the pant legs. The pant legs broke over a pair of dark brown shoes which had a slight shine to them. The shoes looked as if they were well broken in. All in all, Albert did look attractive in his uniform.

I walked around Albert to get a good look at the back of his uniform. As I did so, I noticed that his pants did not have any stripe down the outside seams of the legs. Albert was wearing shoes and not boots, so it seemed a foregone conclusion that unlike Larry, Albert was not a motorcycle cop. The back of Albert’s pants were a delight. (Men’s backsides are always a delight to me. Call it a weakness, or a fetish if you like. I don’t apologize for it. I just enjoy it, dear reader.) There were two back welts pockets, and the left one had a button through closure which was undone. The right back pocket looked to be empty while there was a large bulge in the left back pocket. It was a safe bet that the budge was Albert’s wallet. The seat of those uniform pants provided a general outline of Albert’s buttocks, and only hinted at just how firm those butt cheeks might be. My fingers itched to reach out and explore those uniform pants and discover just how well they did fit Albert. I had to restrain myself though. Albert and Larry had not come here for me to play with them, besides Andy would have been upset with me if I did something like that without asking them first. So why didn’t I ask Albert for his permission? I guess the honest answer is that Albert was a cop. I respected Andy, both as a man and as a police officer. In general I have respect for all police officers, and so I had to show the same respect for Albert and Larry until such time as they no longer deserved my respect. (I can hear the jeers, boos and hisses of displeasure out there. Well, so be it, dear readers. I had to be true to myself and follow my beliefs and values.)

‘Cop Toy Two, please be kind enough to remove your gun belt and hold it out in front of you at eye level,” I ordered Albert.

“Sir, yes sir!” Albert cried out, and started carrying out my instructions. He unbuckled his gun belt and using his left hand passed the gun belt behind his back, while slowly pulling the gun belt up and away from his body with his right hand. When the gun belt was dangling from his right hand, Albert snatched up the loose end of the gun belt with his left hand and then raised both arms straight out in front of him until he was holding the gun belt at eye level in front of him.

I took a very quick stroll around Albert as he stood there looking like some type of strange mannequin. As I expected Albert’s uniform pants were belted with a simple shiny dark brown belt that went neatly through all the tunnel belt loops on the uniform pants. Like Larry’s belt, Albert’s belt had a simple D-ring closure I wasn’t about to take the time to count how many belt loops there were or how thick or thin some of them were. I was satisfied that Albert’s pants had a belt in them, because I think unbelted pants do not look nearly as nice.

“Replace your gun belt and then stand at ease, Cop Toy Two,” I told Albert.

“Sir, yes sir!” Albert replied as he quickly lowered his arms and draped the gun belt about his waist. Seconds later he had buckled the gun belt and was standing there with his feet slightly apart, his arms hanging loosely by his sides and his head held up in a relaxed but alert manner. His dark blue eyes were focused on some point on the far wall of the hotel room. He appeared to be content to stay that way. I however, had other things in mind for Albert and Larry.

“Cop Toy One and Cop Toy Two, please take your original seats on the loveseat,” I ordered the two hypnotized police officers.

“Yes, sir,” Larry called out and then quickly sat down. He had been standing right in front of the love seat the entire time, so he didn’t have to walk anywhere. .

“Sir, yes sir!” Albert cried out as he walked over to the love seat and stood in front if it. He snapped about smartly 180 degrees, just as if he were doing marching drills on a parade ground, and sat down on the love seat next to Larry.

Picture it, if you can. Two hypnotized police officers, one a motorcycle cop and one a patrol cop, sitting there on a love seat in front of you, ready for your next instruction. Yes, sometimes super hypnosis can be sweet.

“When I snap my fingers you will both go deeper in to a very relaxed state of hypnosis,” I told them. “You will find your bodies relaxing a great deal and you will slump down in the love seat with your eyes closed, your head nodding forward to your chests. There you will stay until I give you additional instructions or I wake you up.”

“Yes, sir,” Larry replied. “Sir, yes sir!” Albert said at the same time. I looked at them, held up my right hand so that they could see it clearly and then snapped my fingers on my right hand once. In unison both police officers slumped down into the loveseat. Their heads dropping to their chests as their eyes sagged closed. They looked innocent and vulnerable as they sat there deeply hypnotized, waiting for their next instruction. Suddenly an idea popped into my head and I smiled to myself.

“What are you up to?” Andy called out to me, startling me. “I know that expression. You’ve got something cooking in that devious little mind of yours.”

I jerked my head to the left to look at Andy. I had forgotten about him being in the room, because all my attention had been focussed on Albert and Larry. (It is a bit of an insult to admit that Andy’s presence had slipped from my mind. It just shows that I’m human, and like anyone else I have my faults and weaknesses.)

“Guilty as charged, dear heart,” I admitted to him. “I was just thinking that these two gentlemen should be a bit more dressed up for our dinner date. Do you think they might have uniform ties that they could put on?”

“You and your uniforms,” Andy grinned at me with a slight shake of his head. “They might have uniform ties. Why don’t you ask them?”

“I thought you might know, Andy,” I answered. I turned my attention back to the hypnotized hunky cops slumped on the love seat in front of me. “If there is a tie that goes with your current uniform, raise your right arm,” I told them. Both policemen’s right arms rose into the air. “If you brought such a tie with you, or it is in your hotel room, lower your right arm back down to where it was a few seconds ago,” I instructed them. Both policemen’s right arms returned to rest beside their right legs on the loveseat. It looked like I was all set, as far as uniform ties were concerned. There were still a few things to deal with though. I had hypnotized Albert without his express consent and he might not be too happy about that when I woke him up. (Yes, I could have fixed that problem in his mind, but I didn’t want to take such measures unless it became absolutely necessary.)

“Gentlemen, I am going to count from zero to five where zero is this state or an even deeper state than this and five is when you are completely out of his hypnosis and your normal self in every way. You will wake up feeling refreshed, relaxed, calm and at peace. You will remember everything that happened when I hypnotized you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Larry said softly. “Sir, yes sir!” Albert called out.

“Zero and starting to come up now,” I said to them. “One coming up a bit more and you can feel the need for more oxygen so you take a deep breath.” Both policemen stirred on the loveseat and inhaled deeply. “Two coming up a bit more. Three, starting to come up at bit more as your mind becomes clear and calm while you take a big stretch with your arms over your ahead for just a moment.” The policemen wiggled about on the loveseat and stretched their arms up and over their heads. “Four, almost there now, as you sit up straight now.” The cops quickly moved their torsos forward out of the slump that they had been in moments before. “Five, eyes open and wide awake! Wide awake!” I called out to them.

The policemen’s eyes snapped open and they looked about the room, unsure for the movement as to where they were and what had just happened to them.

“Damn, you’re good! Larry said to me with a grin. “I feel great!”

“Well I don’t,” Albert said with a snarl. “You tricked me into hypnosis, you bastard.”

“Tricked is not exactly correct,” I dead panned. “It is true that I showed you the open door to hypnosis, but you decided to walk through it. A person can’t be hypnotized against his will.” (Yes, I lied. It was only a little white lie. Besides explaining the truth would have opened up a really messy can of worms. I most definitely did not want to go there.)

“You gave us both post hypnotic triggers,” Larry snarled at me, ignoring my point. I could almost see his lips beginning to curl.

“Only so that if you wished me to take you back into hypnosis, we could do it quickly. They will fade away with time,” I told him. “Now you gentlemen have a decision to make.”

“Regarding what?” Albert asked, distrust still evident in the tone of his voice.

“Dinner,” I answered. “Andy has ordered steak dinners for all four of us in the anticipation that both of your might want to have dinner with us, our treat of course.”

“Why would you do that?” Larry demanded.

“In appreciation of you letting me hypnotize the two of you,” I answered. “If you are not interested, please leave now.”

“Why the question about the uniform ties?” Albert inquired.

“I was thinking of having you both go and put them on before we ate,” I answered. “I think you’d look much nicer that way.”

“You mean hotter, as in sexually attractive, don’t you?” Albert asked me.

“Yes, I do mean that,” I admitted. “I was also thinking that when the food arrived you and Larry could pretend to be waiters and serve Andy and I.”

“I knew it!” Albert yelled. “You want to use us like toys when we are hypnotized. I’ll bet you want to make us strip and then humiliate us! I shouldn’t have expected anything else from a couple of queers!”

“So much for our evening, Andy,” I said with a sigh of disappointment. “Clearly Albert doesn’t want to play. How about you Larry?”

“I liked the hypnosis, but I’m with Albert on this one. I think we should go,” Larry said after a few seconds thought.

“There’s the door,” I said to Larry. “It has been a true pleasure to meet such good hypnosis subjects. I am sorry to see you go. I was hoping to let each of you experience some of the thrill I get when I hypnotize and control a man. Maybe some other time.”

“Hold on a second, just what do you mean by that?” Albert asked as he looked at me.

“Well, you are both still very suggestible right now,” I explained. “It takes five to six minutes for a person to come completely out of hypnosis. Your triggers would probably work on each other since it is clear to me that you both trust each other. You would be able to control each other, at least for a short while.”

“So all I have to do is say his trigger and Larry goes back into his trance?” Albert asked in disbelief.

“You got it,” I assured him.

“Iron cowboy,” Albert called out to Larry, as if to challenge what I’d just said. Larry slumped down into the love seat as his eyes closed and his head nodded forward.

“Ready sir,” Larry said a few seconds later.

“Wow! This is so cool!” Albert cried out with glee. “How do you feel Larry?”

“I feel very good, sir. I look forward to obeying you, sir,” Larry said softly. A smiled came to his lips.

“Happy to be back in hypnosis, Larry? Albert asked.

“Oh yes sir, very happy,” Larry answered and sighed softly. The smile was still pasted on his lips.

“What are you smiling about, Larry?” Albert asked

“I was thinking about how good you will feel when I say firebird freedom to you, sir,” Larry answered.

“Oh shit!” Albert exclaimed as he heard Larry say the trigger phrase. “How do I stop?.” His words were cut off as he slumped down into his hypnotic trance. “Sir, ready, sir!” Albert cried out a few seconds later.

I smiled at the two police officers who had accidentally hypnotized each other.

“You set them up, didn’t you Paul?” Andy said with a laugh.

“No, actually,” I answered truthfully. “They are both inexperienced at being hypnotists and didn’t take any elementary precautions about not speaking each other’s triggers while hypnotized. I suppose I could have warned them about that, but you have to admit, this is way more fun.”

“Yes, it certainly is. What are you going to do now?” Andy asked me.

“Wake them back up and ask them a few more questions,” I answered. “There’s more going on here than I think we might realize. But first I think it’s only fair that I have a little bit of a reward.”

“The ties?” Asked Andy.

“Yup,” I answered cheerfully. I directed my attention back to the hypnotized policemen. “Albert and Larry, listen carefully.”

“Yes, sir,” Larry responded. “Sir, yes sir!” Albert cried out at the same time.

“I want each of you to put on the tie that goes with the uniform you are wearing, and then return to this hotel room as quickly as you can. When you return here you will sit back down on the loveseat where you are now and remain in this wonderful state of hypnosis until I awaken you. When you are traveling from this hotel room to your hotel room and back you will ignore anyone who happens to address you. If they ask you where you are going tell them that you have something personal you have to take care of. When you understand and accept these instructions you will carry them out.”

I glanced over at Andy to see what he thought of these instructions. He smiled at me and nodded his head in silent agreement. A quick motion out of the corner of my eye snapped my attention back to the loveseat, where I saw Albert standing up. I was mildly surprised as I had expected Larry to respond first. Albert turned away from me and walked over to the door, without saying a word. Just as he opened the door and walked through the doorway, Larry stood up. He quickly exited out the open door. I sat back in my chair and waited for the return of my two hypnotized policemen slaves. They did not realize it, of course, but they were slaves. When I use super hypnosis on a guy, he doesn’t have any choice but to do as I tell him.

“I told room service not to deliver before eight o’clock, which should provide plenty of play time, since it is only about seven fifteen.” Andy said to me. “Are you really planning on letting them go and not playing with them at all when they come back? He asked.

“If I can’t convince Albert otherwise when he returns, yes,” I answered. “It’s more fun when they agree to be toys then to force it upon them. You know I could do that, but you also know that I won’t.”

“It’s one of the many reasons why I love you, Texas,” Andy said with that sexy smile of his. I loved it when he used his pet name for me. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.

“I’m really glad you decided to invite those two policemen over hear, dear heart. They are sexy, and look very yummy in their uniforms,” I grinned at him.

“Oh, and I don’t?” Andy teased.

“Well no, not really,” I answered. “You’re not wearing a motorcycle cop uniform, dear heart.” I chuckled.

“So I’m only sexy when I’m wearing my Scarlet Tunic?” Andy asked with one eyebrow raised.

“You are beyond sexy and yummy when you’re in your Scarlet Tunic, dear heart,” I said with a contented sigh as I pictured Andy in his dress RCMP Constable Uniform. Andy chuckled as he looked at me. I knew I had a stupid dreamy lovesick expression pasted on my face, but I didn’t give a damn. “As for how you’re dressed right now, you’re a heavenly hunk of a man in my eyes and you always will be. I admit I fell head-over-heels for you in your uniform, but when I came to know the man who wore the uniform, I fell in love with you all over again.”

“You silver tongued devil,” Andy grinned at me. “Do all cowboys sweet talk as well as you do?”

“Maybe. Maybe not.” I smiled back at him.

“With you around, I sure as hell don’t need to find out,” Andy chuckled at me. “While we are waiting for the return of the dynamic duo, I need to make a pit stop,”

“Me too, but you first,” I said as I stood up and bowed to him.

Andy shook his head at me in silent laughter as he headed off to the bathroom.

I got up and closed the hotel room door which Larry had left open when he left. The next five or six minutes were spent dealing with our respective calls of nature. (Some of you might want the details of those events, but since they hold no interest to me, I will not describe them further.) We were both back seated in our chairs before either Albert or Larry returned. Fortunately we didn’t have long to wait.

The hotel door opened abruptly and Larry walked in, heading straight towards the loveseat. As he approached I noticed the addition of a bright blue tie to his uniform. There was the bar of a gold tie clip holding the tie flat to his chest midway down his torso. The tie ended just above the buckle of his dark brown leather gun belt. I was slightly surprised that the tie was blue. I had expected it to be dark brown or tan to go with the rest of his uniform, then I remembered the blue and white stripes on the uniform pants, and it made sense. Larry sat down on the loveseat, and made himself comfortable. Slowly he settled back into the loveseat letting his body relax, like a plant slowly wilting when it hasn’t had enough water. His hands dropped into his lap and his legs opened up just a little bit. The tie dropped down to cover the front of his pants with the tip of the tie just touching the cushion of the loveseat. I glanced up to look at Larry’s face and saw that his head had nodded forward and down to his chest causing the uniform tie to bend outward between the knot of the tie and the band of the gold tie clip. The collar of the uniform shirt was done up as one would expect.

Less than a minute later Albert walked in the open hotel room doorway and headed directly for the loveseat. The uniform tie he was wearing was a light brown that matched his uniform pants exactly. The collar of his uniform shirt was done up and there was a gold tie clip fasted at about mid chest that was holding the tie flat against Albert’s chest. The end of the tie stopped just short of Albert’s dark brown leather gun belt. As he sat down on the loveseat, Albert looked off in the distance for a few second and then let out a soft sigh. His eyes closed and his head dropped down to his chest, but he remained sitting upright on the soft.

I got up out of my chair and walked over to Albert. “Deeper, Albert” I said softly as I touched the fingers of my right hand to his forehead and pressed down, gently pushing his head back. “Albert immediately collapsed back and down into the loveseat. Albert’s hands remained in his lap as he sunk into the back cushions of the loveseat. Albert’s legs opened up as he relaxed the muscles in his legs. He actually spread his legs apart much more than Larry did, not that I was making details comparisons. Albert’s tie like Larry’s bunched outward between the knot at the neck and the bar of the gold tie clip. The tip of the tie dropped down to cover the front of Albert’s pants blending in almost invisibly.

So I had my two police officers all dressed up and hypnotized. The question was what to do with them now. If I woke them up they’d probably leave, which is not what I wanted. Maybe if I bent my rules just a little bit I could convince them to stay. I looked over at Andy and jerked my head in the direction of the hotel room door which was still open. Andy picked up on my request. He walked over to the hotel room door and closed it firmly.

“Gentlemen, I am going to wake you up in just a few seconds. You will remember everything that has happened to you. You will not be able to get up off the loveseat until you hear me say the phrase ‘I release you’. You will feel like your shoes are glued to the floor and your buttocks are glued to the loveseat cushions. The harder you try to get up off the loveseat the tighter the glue becomes. After a few seconds of struggle you will realize that it is impossible for you to leave until I let you. It might upset you a bit, but not much because you know the only reason I am holding you here is that I wish to talk with you a bit before you go. You will also find that you cannot yell out loud no matter how upset you might become. You may only talk in a normal conversational voice” I spoke clearly and slowly to them. I wanted to be sure they understood their instructions.

‘Please nod your heads when you understand and accept your instructions,” I told them. A couple of brief head nods from each policeman followed almost immediately. They were ready. Now perhaps, I would find out what was going on with them.

“Zero and starting to come up now,” I said to them as I started to bring them out of their trances. . “One coming up a bit more and you become more aware of your body and how relaxed and comfortable it feels. “Two coming up more and you can feel the need for more oxygen so you take a deep breath.” Both policemen stirred on the loveseat and inhaled deeply. “Three, starting to come up at bit more as your mind becomes clear and calm while you take a big stretch with your arms over your ahead for just a moment.” The policemen wiggled about on the loveseat and stretched their arms up and over their heads. “Four, almost there now, as you sit up straight now.” The cops quickly moved their torsos forward out of the slump that they had been in moments before. “Five, eyes open and wide awake! Wide awake!” I called out to them. (Yes, these instructions are very similar to those I used when I woke them up earlier. What did you expect, dear reader?)

Both police officers blinked their eyes a few times and looked at me. They raised their arms about their heads in a big stretch.

“We’d better be going,” Albert said as he turned and looked at Larry. Albert wiggled on the loveseat as he tried to stand up. I did my best not to smile at him. Larry however, couldn’t suppress a snort of amusement as he witnessed Albert’s efforts. The smile starting to form on Larry’s face died as he too tried to stand up. After about thirty seconds they both stopped struggling, turned their heads to look at me in surprise.

“Oh wow! You did it again!” Larry said as he looked at me. “You made me put on a tie and come back here! I remember it all! It was awesome. However I find it kind of scary not being able to stand up.” Larry’s face reflected the awe and newfound respect that he had for me. I could see there was a hint of fear mixed in as well.

“Yeah, you got to me too, apparently. If as you said, the subject is really in charge during hypnosis, why couldn’t I stop myself? Why did I do as you told me, even though I didn’t really want to? Why can’t I stand up now, even though I really want to?” Albert asked me, his dark blue eyes stormy with anger. He appeared to be even more upset with me than before I’d pulled this little stunt on him and Larry. I had expected as much, but I was sure I had a way to diffuse the situation. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to convince Albert to let me hypnotize him again, but I was sure that he wouldn’t be as antagonistic to me as he was at present.

“Before I answer your questions, Albert, I’d like to ask you a few simple questions. A simple yes or no will do. Please answer honestly,” I said to him.

“Okay?.” He hesitantly agreed, eyeing me with distrust..

“Do you feel relaxed, comfortable and peaceful?”

“Yes,” he answered.

“Is your mind clear, alert and calm?”

“Yes,” he answered.

“Did you enjoy being in hypnosis?”

“Yes and no,” he said after a few seconds thought.

It figured. I ask for a simple answer and I get a complicated one. “Please elaborate, Albert,” I instructed him.

“Yes I have to admit I enjoyed the experience of being hypnotized, but I didn’t enjoy that you did it to me without my express consent. You took advantage of me, and that’s what I don’t’ like,” he replied.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

“Not at all,” he said.

“You’re lying,” I said to him. “You’re lying to me and more importantly to yourself. If you didn’t trust me at all, you wouldn’t be responding to the post hypnotize suggestion that you are glued to the loveseat.” (Yes, I was lying to Albert at this point. My super hypnosis commands cannot be resisted, no matter how much a subject might want to. The command I have of a subject’s mind is total, though they are often not aware of it.) “I think it is something else. Do you want me to tell you what I think it is?”

“Do I have a choice?” Albert asked sarcastically.

“I suppose not,” I admitted. “I think it is a classic case of fear of loss of control. You are a police officer and you are used to being in control or taking control of a situation. By the way, what is your particular area of specialization?”

“I’m a K-9 officer, currently unattached,” Albert replied coolly.

“Ah, that would make it even more of a control issue,” I said as I nodded my head knowingly. (You people with the bullshit detectors should be getting a very strong reading about now.) “As a K-9 officer you have to be in control of your police dog and be responsible for any action that he takes. I can see where you might have a problem giving up being so completely in control. At the same time, everyone wants to escape all pressures of daily living an go somewhere where they don’t’ have to make any decisions and can let someone else worry about the details. In your case, the experience of being in hypnosis provides that release. You were able to achieve a wonderful state of not caring what went on as long as you could continue to feel good. You did feel very good, didn’t you Albert?”

“Yeah, I did,” Albert admitted. “But it still doesn’t make sense to me. Why would I be so willing to follow your lead?”

“Albert, you know that you are safe in this room. Andy is here. He is a policeman and someone that you trust. With him here, you know that nothing bad will happen to you. Isn’t that right, Larry?” I asked as I turned and looked at Larry.

“Well, yeah, I guess,” Larry agreed. “I never considered that, but I can see how it would make sense. With both Andy and Albert here, I was willing to give hypnosis a try, and it sure worked on me” Larry grinned at me and then turned to look at Albert.

“It’s basically the same principle as people who volunteer for a stage hypnosis show,” I said to Albert. “They go up on stage knowing that if they go under they won’t be embarrassed because they won’t remember what they did. This knowledge lets them lower their guard, and makes it easier for them to follow the suggestions of the stage hypnotist. Consider that right now you are glued in a loveseat, but since no one other than the four of us can see you in such a ridiculous situation, you don’t’ find it threatening or humiliating and so your subconscious mind permits it to happen.”

Okay, I think I’m starting to buy this,” Albert said after a few seconds more of though. “now would you please let me go?”

“I relase?..” my words were cut off by a loud knock at the door. Before anyone could stand up, the door burst open and another policeman entered the room. We had not locked the door, because we had been expecting room service. You’d think that with three policemen in one room, we would have known better.

“So this is where you’ve been hiding,” said the mystery policeman

“Aw shit!” Albert cried out angrily, as he looked over at the mystery policeman. “Not you again!”