The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A College Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm ds mf ff

It began as a bad first week of problems for Dean Fairburn, at the start of the new term at Pinefield College, but eventually both students and faculty are receiving a proper education about their place in the Black New World Order.

Chapter One: The Dean’s Bad Week

Miss Fairburn was familiar with the saying that trouble comes in threes, but the Dean thought this first week of the new term at Pinefield College, a small white suburban town on the outskirts of Brunchester City, would have tried the patience of a saint.

Never in her 16 years as Dean could she recall such a nightmare week, or even close to it.

First off the beginning of term had bought with it a new craze, for pink cigarettes of all things. So far it seemed predictably just limited to the usual group of ‘difficult’ girls at the school. She’d checked with the local police station. They had assured her they were just some herbal thing going around, and not drug related, as she had first feared. Still, rules were rules, and the College had a strict no smoking policy. Which left poor Suzie Benn, her young assistant, rushed off her feet trying to confiscate them as fast as they popped up. There was already a growing pile of packets in her office.

Then, within days of starting back, the College gates had suddenly become a magnet for groups of young black men from the newly opened Project in Pinefield. Like flies to honey, Miss Fairburn was quite well aware what they were after from her young female students, and naturally it was the same ‘difficult’ girls who tended to hang about with them after school, encouraging the problem. She wouldn’t be at all surprised if that was where they were getting the damned pink cigarettes.

Of course the situation was creating a flashpoint for her male students. There had already been a few fights when the Dean asked the police to step in to help. Fat lot of use that was proving. She had spoken to the nice young office sat in his patrol car outside the gates to prevent any more trouble, but he wouldn’t move them on unless they were obstructing the highway. Instead, as far as Miss Fairburn could make out, he seemed far more interested in being friends with the men from The Project than with dealing with the problem.

A bit less understanding wouldn’t come amiss in the Dean’s view. She had been a supporter of The Project coming to Pinefield, when plenty were against. It was only fair that all communities did their bit to welcome refugees and help the disadvantaged. Pinefield didn’t get the right just to leave all that to Brunchester. It’s just she didn’t need it causing problems for her right outside her College gates.

But both problems were minor compared with today’s major headache. It’s only saving grace was that it had waited until Friday afternoon of this first week back to manifest itself, giving Miss Fairburn a fighting chance she could get it fixed by Monday.

On top of everything else, the College’s water supply system catastrophically breaking down was serious. Serious enough to force the College to have to close temporarily if it couldn’t be fixed.

Ordinarily, Miss Fairburn didn’t bother herself with the machinery in the College’s basement. It was the domain of the school janitor, and as long as it was warm, the lights were on, and drinking water fountains worked, everyone was happy. She couldn’t remember the last time she had even been down there. Now she had been in the dingy bowels of the building twice in one week.

The first time on Wednesday had been odd. Spotting the usually locked ‘Basement. Janitor Only’ door ajar during mid-morning lessons, she had descended, suspicious that an illicit smoking of the pink cigarettes might be occurring. Instead she found Jennifer, one of her exemplary A-star students, and daughter of her Chair of Governors, lurking down there next to a small collection of tools. When challenged she had mumbled something about needing to find the janitor for one of the other teachers and scurried away. But not before Miss Fairburn could notice the out of character inappropriateness of what she was wearing, making a mental note to mention it to her mother Samantha the next time they spoke. She knew the young ladies in her care were at an age when they needed to find themselves, but she had no intention of losing a top student.

Now, just after lunch on Friday, the janitor had appeared in her office urgently demanding that she visit the basement again. The Dean was no plumbing expert, but even she could see that machinery that ensured the delivery of safe drinking water throughout the College was well and truly broken. It looked a bit like it had torn itself apart she thought as she surveyed the scene, various tools on the floor around it, like those she had seen earlier in the week, from where presumably the janitor had been investigating what had gone wrong.

The janitor himself as at a total loss, warning only that the equipment was old, and would need a specialist to fix it, if they could still get the parts. Back in her office, a frantic afternoon of phoning around by herself, Suzie and the janitor, confirmed her worst fears. The most optimistic firm would come over specially to take a look in the morning, but even they said it would be three weeks for the parts. All the others were talking months.

The Dean felt she was trapped in a nightmare. They had got away with it for this Friday afternoon, but there was no way she could keep the College open while the water was off for weeks. She would have to talk to the Chair of Governors, but they would have to temporarily close until it was fixed.

“I don’t see any alternative Samantha” Miss Fairburn explained over the phone to her Chair of Governors. “Of course you know I’ll support you Amelia if that is what you decide to do” replied the ever reliable Samantha, “but I suggest you wait until tomorrow afternoon before announcing it, so that the contractor can give you their final opinion first hand, and in the meantime I’ll make a few calls to see if there is anything else we can do.”

Exhausted, the Dean went home to open a bottle of wine, cursing the bad luck of her nightmare first week of this new College year.

Saturday morning bought no better news. The engineer confirmed the terminal nature of the machinery and thought four to five weeks for the repair was more likely. Miss Fairburn sighed. There was nothing for it. She would have to call Samantha again and temporarily close the College for the next four weeks, organising home assignments for students as best they could.

But before the Dean could make the call, her phone rang. The Chair of Governors was calling her. “Hi it’s Sami, I mean Samantha” she heard the Chair of Governors uncharacteristically giggle down the phone. “Are you feeling ok?” Miss Fairburn asked her. “Yes, I’m fine” Samantha said recovering her composure, “and I am phoning with some great news.”

Miss Fairburn could hear the sound of the cavalry arriving over the hill, as Samantha told her how she had persuaded a local businessman to help out. BM Water Coolers was a new start-up community business based at The Project, aiming to provide experience and training to the young men there. The boss, Bill Master, would be happy to help out the College for free, especially when he heard how some of the very same young men The Project was seeking to help had been causing a nuisance outside the school gates. A wave of relief washed over the Dean. Perhaps finally her luck had turned.

Sunday afternoon saw Miss Fairburn back on College grounds, but now in totally changed spirits to the depression of Saturday morning. Two BM Water Cooler vans were parked outside, and a small army of smartly dressed young black men from The Project were rushing about setting up temporary water coolers at every out of action drinking fountain across the school, with supplies of drinking cups, and signs reminding pupils of the importance of staying hydrated.

The foreman told the Dean that Bill Master himself would call by later next week to check that everything was ok and that his team were keeping the water bottles full. For the first time in a week, Miss Fairburn went home and actually enjoyed her glass of red wine.

By Tuesday, the Dean was sure they had weathered the storm. The College was continuing to function satisfactorily with the water coolers, and the BM team were already a familiar site around campus efficiently replacing empty stations. Sure, the issues of the cigarettes and the school gates hadn’t entirely gone away, but Miss Fairburn was sure both had reduced greatly.

* * *

Suzie Benn, the Dean’s young assistant, didn’t share Miss Fairburn’s enthusiasm for the start of each new College year. It always bought with it a series of unexpected new problems, which the Dean would endlessly worry about, leaving Suzie to rush around trying to actually fix.

Despite this, even Suzie had to admit that this year’s first week back was an unusually bad example, culminating in the potentially catastrophic failure of the drinking water. For once she actually felt bad for Miss Fairburn. Not that she had time to worry about that, she was far too busy trying to police the pink cigarettes and college gate agro on behalf of the Dean.

Both Suzie and Miss Fairburn knew the source of both problems. It was Aidra and her little group of girlfriends, the closest thing Pinefield College had to an alpha girl gang. Suzie’s growing mountain of confiscated pink contraband had all come from them, and it was mostly them she spotted hanging around with black boys outside the gates.

Her ‘difficult’ girls, Miss Fairburn called them. ‘Sluts’, Suzie called them. It even made Aidra laugh, who called Suzie ‘lesbian eye candy’ in return. Because what the Dean didn’t know, was that outside school, Suzie and Aidra were actually quite good friends, the younger girl looking up to Suzie, a recent graduate, who in reality was only a couple of year older than most of the students at Pinefield.

Suzie didn’t mind Aidra’s jibe, she was quite well aware of the suspicions that Miss Fairburn, assumed to be Pinefield’s oldest closet lesbian, had given her the job at least partly because of her youthful shorter shirks and tighter fitting tops. She would even sometimes play up to it, deliberately wearing something provocative to see if she could get a rise out of the Dean.

Not that Suzie had any need to worry. She had soon learnt that if the unmarried Miss Fairburn had indeed been attracted to girls in her younger days, at some point she had clearly decided that her future lay in being married to the College instead. Of course that hadn’t stopped several members of the male teaching faculty, single and married, from propositioning her. But Suzie had rebuffed them all, taking a leaf from Miss Fairburn’s book of chastity no doubt, that affairs of the heart within the College would only led to trouble in the end.

Instead, Suzie kept strictly to clubbing in the anonymity of Bruchchester City for her sexual encounters, albeit mostly just a series of one night stands to date. Which was how she had first bumped into Aidra outside of the College environment, out on an underage clubbing night. Instead of shopping her in, Suzie and Aidra had become clubbing friends, sharing a series of late night adventures in the city involving boys that would have shocked the Dean. In truth, Suzie suspected that Aidra enjoyed the opportunity of their Brunchester clubbing nights to get away from always having to be top bitch of the slut squad back in Pinefield.

Their last clubbing night had been two weeks ago, just before Miss Fairburn started generating crazy amounts of work for Suzie in preparation for the start of the new term, as if determined that Suzie should end up married to the College too. There had been no signs of the pink cigarettes then. Instead, Aidra had just bitched all night about the gross new stepfather her divorced Mother had recently moved into the family home.

Now Suzie felt like the school’s battle over the pink cigarettes was putting a strain on their friendship. Not that she had been able to confront her about it directly during this first week back. Aidra so far had remained elusively out of sight while Suzie rushed about busting her lieutenants. And by Friday it looked like the water supply problem would call a halt to the whole new term anyway.

So when Monday dawned sunny and bright, the shiny new water coolers finally lifting the clouds of doom from Miss Fairburn, Suzie decided she too must lance the boil. She kept an attentive eye on the College gates. In the late afternoon sunshine, the young black men, the students, the policeman and parked cars all made it look like a festival atmosphere was in full swing.

The jamboree had mostly faded away by the time Suzie spotted the elusive Aidra finally putting in a personal appearance outside the gates. Suzie quickly downed the remaining water in her bottle and hurried down, steeling herself for a difficult conversation with her friend.

The few college students still by the gates, girls and boys she saw, mostly scurried away with their young black friends in tow as they saw Suzie coming, further emptying the scene. There was no sign of the young policeman either she noted. If he was in the parked patrol car, Suzie was unable to see him for the thick fog of pink smoke filling the vehicle. She would have to say something about that to the Dean tomorrow.

For now her attention was on the other three remaining parked cars, the middle one of which was one of those ghastly huge Hummer things, with half a dozen of the young black men still loitering around, positively leering at her as she approached.

She had seen Aidra getting into the Hummer as she first headed down the College drive, but now had to push past the loitering black studs to reach the car door. Their strong musky smell of sex made her head spin as they surrounded her suggestively. Suzie felt a powerful hand on her backside as she moved through them. She knew in her head her normal response would have been to simply turn round and slap the sexist offender, but today, Suzie’s body seemed to have traitorous ideas of its own. She felt her nipples become horny erect bullets in response to being groped, and a girly giggle almost escaped her lips. It was all she could do not to lean in closer into the hot black men surrounding her.

Focus on the job in hand Suzie, she told herself, as she reached to open the passenger door of the Hummer. However, her planned victory cry of “Busted young lady” died half formed in Suzie’s throat as a cloud of pink smoke billowed out unexpectedly of the opened dark glassed car door. Her head spun wildly as the pink smoke seemed to wrap itself around Suzie’s head, fogging her mind.

The confusing pink mist finally cleared enough to reveal Aidra, clad only in white lingerie, sat between two naked older Black Men, both nursing huge erections. Her head knew it should be wrong seeing Aidra like that, the younger girl’s hand still wrapped around one of the erect Big Black Cocks, the blowjob she had obviously just been performing interrupted by Suzie’s sudden arrival. But again Suzie’s body seemed to have other ideas, her eyes fixed firmly on the two Big Black Cocks in front of her, uncontrollable horniness rising within her by the second.

“Suzie, we’ve been waiting for you” Aidra said smiling dreamily. “My step-father has been dying to meet you” she added indicating the other Black Man next to her. “Here, have a smoke girlfriend” Adria suggested, tossing Suzie a pack of the pink cigarettes, and taking a long drag on her own lit cigarette, blowing more of the sweet musky pink smoke towards Suzie. “Although after all that water you’ve been drinking in College, you probably hardly need a cigarette now” Aidra added cryptically through a fit of giggles.

The alarm bells still ringing in Suzie’s head were sounding increasingly distant, as if being smothered by all the confusing pink smoke. While on autopilot, her body moved to light up and have a long hit, taking the happy pink cigarette smoke deep inside her. The confusing situation before her melted away further as Suzie felt an ecstatic wave of horny bliss wash over her, and she realised the pink cigarette wasn’t the only thing she wanted to have between her slutty lips, its sweet pink smoke not the only thing she needed to take deep inside her.

Suzie couldn’t believe Aidra had been such a bitch about her hot step-father. Despite greying hair, he has twinkly blue eyes, a muscled torso, and of course that massive Big Black Cock, one hand around its base gently swaying the erect head back and forth as Suzie gazed mindlessly at it, taking another drag on her pink cigarette and drooling slightly.

“You’re even hotter than Aidra described. Get your sexy ass in here slut” he commanded Suzie, as she obediently got into the Hummer, the door closing behind her, allowing the vehicle to fill once more with smoke, as if they were in the middle of a pink cotton candy cloud. “It’s hot in here, so you best strip too girl” he added, as Suzie did what she was told, and started to get down to her bra and panties too.

“We’ve so been chasing the wrong boys at the wrong clubs” Adria was explaining as Suzie undressed. “All those little shrimp dicked white losers were just never going to satisfy us like a real man’s Big Black Cock. We owe it to ourselves really to worship and serve our superior Back Masters.” Feeling like she was floating mindlessly in a happy horny pink dream, Suzie knew for certain that Aidra spoke the truth, and that no silly beta white boi would ever touch her again.

She joined Aidra on her knees in front of their Black Masters. Suzie felt like she was inhaling the superior musky Big Black Cock almost as much as she was tasting it, as her tongue moved up and down the thick veiny shaft, her slutty lips stretching around and over the mushroom head, before her Master’s powerful hands took her head and his alpha Big Black Cock thrust in and out of her white whore throat.

“Mmmm…. good girls” Suzie’s Black Master purred to them approvingly. “You’ll both make very popular occasional guest dancers at our new Club in the City, and we’ll make sure all your slutty holes get a good workout as a reward.” If either girl had wanted to answer, both were unable to reply, their mouths still stuffed full of beautiful Big Black Cock.

Instead, Suzie heard the door of the Hummer open again behind them, and she could sense two of the young Black Masters from outside step in and position themselves behind the two girls. Suzie felt her panties being pushed aside, and gave out a muffled gasp of horny pleasure as a Big Black Cock stretched and filled her pussy for the first time.

“Yes, fuck your sluts Daddy” Aidra cried out, her mouth momentarily free of the Big Black Cock she was sucking off. Alongside her, Suzie thought that she might faint. She had never experience real men’s alpha cocks before, and certainly never been properly fucked by a Big Black Cock at both ends.

But now she knew she never wanted this overwhelming pleasure and need for Big Black Cock to end. She would do anything for her Black Masters in the New Black World Order.

Suzie could feel that the Black Master fucking her pussy was about to cum deep inside her with his superior Black Alpha Seed. But Suzie wasn’t worried. She knew there were at least two more Black Masters outside the Hummer waiting to take their turn. She belonged to their Big Black Cocks now.