The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A College Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

Chapter Two: Teaching Assistants

Towards the end of the second week of the new school year at Pinefield College, it felt to Amelia Fairburn, the College Dean, as if the whole faculty had finally breathed out and relaxed.

It had been a nightmare first week for sure, with catastrophic damage to the school’s water supply threatening temporary closure. But with generous help from a new water cooler start-up training business at The Project, Monday of the second week of term had seen the College able to carry on.

On the Tuesday, Suzie Benn the Dean’s assistant, had informed her that the pink cigarette craze, another irritant in the difficult first week, had largely blown itself out. Only to be replaced soon by some other new teen tend no doubt the Dean thought.

Suzie however seemed to be celebrating her success against the smokers by wearing the most provocative short and tight outfit yet, in her long running efforts to see if she could get a reaction from Miss Fairburn, who was widely assumed to be Pinefield’s oldest closet lesbian.

The Dean had to admit that Suzie had probably gone too far this time. Slut was the only word Miss Fairburn could think of, as she starred at the young woman’s shapely body, vacantly sipping the cup of water from their office water cooler which Suzie kept constantly topping up for her, while pointing at the sign urging staff and pupils to ‘stay hydrated’ and giggling.

Miss Fairburn shook her head to refocus. She had successfully locked away her personal sexual desires for the last 16 years that she had chosen to dedicate herself to the College instead. Quite why Suzie’s latest attempt to tease should be getting to her now was a mystery.

So Amelia was further shocked and startled to find herself awakening that night from an erotic dream in which she was kneeling between Suzie’s thighs as her tongue licked out the slut’s hot wet pussy.

As a result, Wednesday morning found Miss Fairburn looking out of her office window, the now obligatory cup of hydrating water in hand, trying the avoid eye contact with Suzie in the outer office. From her window the Dean could see that the problem of young black men from The Project hanging about the school gates, while reduced, still hadn’t gone away.

Setting up The Project locally, to help refugees and the disadvantaged, had divided opinion in Pinefield. Many residents of this small white suburban town would have preferred it to be housed in nearby cosmopolitan Brunchester City. The Dean had done the right thing and spoken up in support of The Project coming to Pinefield, and indeed without it the College would have now been temporally closed, it was just a shame it was also causing some problems right outside her College gates. It was the third of her difficult first week of problems, and one that still needed a solution.

Miss Fairburn couldn’t avoid Suzie after lunch. It was time for their weekly tour of inspection to keep on top of any repairs, and Suzie had already indicated that there was a new issue with graffiti that needed attention.

Emerging from the Dean’s inner office, Miss Fairburn spied a couple of fat permanent marker pens on Suzie’s desk. “Well done Suzie, the graffiti issue culprit has already been caught then?” she asked hopefully. “Oh.… I…. err…. afraid not Dean” Suzie said sheepishly, “I was.… er…. just…. er…. yes, testing these to see what solvent might be best to clean it up. But I’m afraid they don’t call them permanent markers for nothing.”

“Oh well, let’s go and see it for ourselves then, I’m sure a bit of scribbling on walls can’t be as bad as last week’s problem” the Dean said brightly as they set off, determined to regain her professionalism and get over her shock of last night’s erotic aberrations.

They had noted one or two small maintenance issues before arriving at the first set of school toilets where the graffiti had started to appear. Suzie warned the Dean it was rather graphic in nature as they entered the female facilities first, although upon inspection the Dean felt that she should really have expected better of her students. It wasn’t so much graphic, as just plain crude.

One stall door simply implored “Suck a Big Black Cock Today” with a graphic illustration. “Only Big Black Cock can satisfy us white sluts” read another. Perhaps the most artistic the Dean thought was the one with a spade symbol from a pack of cards with the letter Q, next to a drawing of a massively well-endowed black man alongside a tiny dicked white boy. “Once you go Black, you’ll never go back” was simply written next to the artwork.

The graffiti in the male toilets wasn’t very different, but focused much more on the inadequacies of “shrimp dicked little white boys”. There was even the same drawing of the massively well-endowed black man alongside the tiny dicked white boy, clearly drawn by the same hand, but this time it read “You’re just a sissy white boi compared to real Big Black Cocks.” The male toilet also included a helpfully labelled graphic of a white sissy slut on all fours submitting to his Black Masters as they fucked his ass and mouth.

“Not very edifying” Miss Fairburn muttered as they exited the male toilets. “I’m afraid all the College facilities are like that Dean” Suzie informed her. “I’ll try and find a good solvent for the janitor to use as quickly as possible.”

“Yes, thank you Suzie” Miss Fairburn weakly said as they moved back onto more mundane matters of maintenance around the College. But the graffiti was playing on Amelia’s mind. They had never had anything like it in her 16 years as Dean. Perhaps it was just a sign of the times. Perhaps Black Cocks really were just bigger. Whatever the truth, she was certain that it was the unresolved issue of the young black men from The Project hanging about outside the school gates that had helped create this latest problem for her inside the College.

That night, Miss Fairburn was again disturbed by erotic dreams in her sleep, as she tossed and turned, fingers of one hand buried deep in her wet pussy. The graffiti must have still been playing on her subconscious, because this time she watched in her dreams as Suzie was fucked by a Big Black Cock, before again licking out her now cum filled cunt, savouring the taste and smell of their Black Master’s superior semen.

She woke from the dream with a start. What the hell? Right, that was it! That graffiti is going asap, and we will put a stop all that hanging around the gates too. Enough was enough.

The shock of her erotic dreams had lessoned by the time Miss Fairburn was conducting her usual Thursday morning walkabout to check-in with the teaching staff as they taught their classes. The College was bathed in warm sunshine, and yes, staff and students alike finally seemed chilled and relaxed at last.

A bit too relaxed perhaps judging by the state of the clothing or make-up some of her pupils seemed to have opted for today, even a couple of the teachers seemed to have taken a dubious fashion lead from Suzie. Among a number of the girls, there seemed to be a new trend for way too short and inappropriate tartan mini-skirts, as if St Trinians were doing a porn shot. She would have to keep an eye on that, and have a crackdown if it got out of hand.

But for this morning at least Amelia was quite enjoying seeing their long smooth legs strutting about. Even she herself had felt like a change today swapping her usual trademark trouser suite for a knee length skirt and pink blouse.

Whatever the latest fashion trends, one thing that was certain, was that the whole school seemed to have taken on board the health kick of staying hydrated. Practically everyone, students and staff were carrying water bottles or cups and enthusiastically refilling at the water cooler’s as the team of Black Men from The Project went back and forth refilling the coolers, smiling and chatting to the pupils.

When she got back to her office after lunch, one of the team refilling the water coolers was just coming out, his business shirt uncharacteristically untucked. Suzie seemed a bit fazed by the Dean’s sudden return, fussing to straightening out her own shirt and top, what there was of them, and quickly wiping away something from the corner of her mouth.

When Suzie seemed to have recovered her composure she told the Dean that BM Water Coolers had phoned earlier to apologise that the boss, Bill Master, probably wouldn’t be able to call round personally before tomorrow now, but that his assistant, a Miss Tress, would call in to see the Dean towards the end of the day just to make sure everything was going ok with the new coolers.

Suzie had left for the day, and Miss Fairburn was just finishing up some paperwork, when a knock on her inner office door announced the arrival of Miss Tress. “Dean Fairburn I assume?” she inquired, “I’m Tress from BM Water Coolers, just checking in as promised.”

Tress was a stunning young lady. Older than Suzie, but younger than the Dean. A tall amazonian figure with long fingers sporting bright red nails, and a mass of long thick dark curly hair, her skin a flawless deep ebony. She was wearing purple knee length boots with a red pencil skirt and matching purple tight plunging v-neck shirt, with a BM Water Coolers logo to one side, that left nothing to the imagination about the well portioned firm breast constrained within.

“Er… yes” the Dean stammered in response, her head already reeling from the black women’s lovely sweet musky perfume. “But… er… please… yes… call me Am… err… Amelia” she just about managed to add, with an unexpected little giggle, her gaze unable to tear away from staring deeply into the beautiful black woman’s bottomless green eyes as her head spun in confusion. “And you may call me Mistress” Tress told the stammering Dean. “Yes Mistress” Amelia replied weakly, Miss Fairburn felt small and silly, like an infatuated little giggling schoolgirl, desperate for her Mistress’s approval.

They kissed, Amelia’s tongue passionately exploring her lover’s mouth, even as her Black Mistress pulled up her tight v-neck so that the Dean could start sucking on a perfect Black Breast while her Mistress spoke softly to her. Amelia’s sexual lust was bursting like a dam. She had put the College first for so long. She deserved to out herself first for once. It was natural for little white girls and boys to submit to their Black Mistresses and Masters. She was in love. Mistress was the perfect woman.

Amelia found herself sinking to her knees as Mistress pulled down her red pencil skirt, mesmerised by the bulge revealed in her pink lacy panties. Her Mistress put her hands around Amelia’s head burying her face in her hard musky crotch. And as Mistress finally pulled the lacy panties aside, Amelia realised she was a shemale with a Big Black Cock. “Suck my pussy” her Mistress ordered. Amelia’s mind was too far gone to do anything but obey.

Once the Big Black Cock was good and hard in her mouth, Mistress removed Amelia’s own skirt and panties, laying her on her back across the Dean’s desk. With her legs apart, Mistress started rubbing one of her beautiful firm breasts up and down Amelia’s pussy, its hard erect black nipple teasing the nub of her white clitty until Miss Fairburn orgasmed hard. It felt amazing. She was in heaven.

Mistress’s tongue was now pushing between her pussy lips, licking at her cum, and flicking back and forth across her clitty until, with two black fingers insider her, Amelia cried out as she orgasmed again.

Satisfied with her work, Mistress stood between Amelia’s trembling raised legs, her lover’s Big Black Cock pressing against her slutty white cunt. She gasped as it pushed inside, and Mistress began to fuck her. When Mistress was finally about to cum, Amelia hopped off the desk back onto her knees so she could swallow her lover’s superior Black Seed. After all it was important to stay hydrated and she was Mistress’s Good Girl.

When they were dressed again, they walked to the Dean’s car. Amelia took Mistress home. They had a long night of fucking ahead.

The two lovers arrived early back at the College on Friday morning. Their early arrival surprised Suzie in the front office, who was busy on her knees sucking the Big Black Cock of the same boy from BM Water Coolers who Miss Fairburn has seen leaving their office yesterday.

“You really shouldn’t let the little slut go unpunished” Mistress said to the Dean, as Suzie swallowed his cum and the young Black Master left the office. Agreeing, Miss Fairburn fished out from her bag the Big Black Strap-on Dildo which Mistress had given her at home last night for their mutual fucking session.

Amelia took great pleasure in bending Suzie over the desk and fucking her asshole with the Big Black Dildo, as Mistress looked on, telling them both what pathetic white whores they were.

Mistress spent the rest of the morning with the Dean in her inner office showing her some of the gaps in the College’s current curriculum. Video after video of submissive white girls and sissy bois, all being fucked by their superior Black Masters, and in some cases Mistresses. Miss Fairburn hadn’t realised what an important part of life the College had been failing to prepare its students for.

The Dean was on her own in the afternoon, pondering what changes to the curriculum she would have to introduce, when Suzie buzzed through to announce that the boss of BM Water Coolers, Bill Master, was here to see her. “And he is such a hottie” Suzie added totally inappropriately.

“May I call you slut” Bill Master asked Amelia striding into her office, taking her hand in his big powerful grip. “I trust Mistress has been taking good care of you.” She giggled, head giddy once more from the hit of his strong sexy musk, his twinkly blue eyes every bit as intoxicating as Mistresses.

“I’m sure you know what to call me” he continued. “Yes, Master” Amelia answered obediently. She mindlessly dropped to her knees, unzipped him, and started to suck on Master’s Big Black Cock like a Good Girl.

When he was satisfied with her blowjob, Master stood her up, ripped open Amelia’s blouse, and standing behind her, forced her hard up against the office window, so that any casual observer below, had they cared to look up, would have seen the Dean’s face and tits pressed to the window.

Mistress had only fucked Amelia’s cunt with her Big Black Cock, so the Dean gasped in pain and pleasure as Master pinned her against the window and took her anal virginity with his Big Black Cock. It felt like he might split her open as he pushed up into her stomach.

“Take that you worthless white whore” he grunted as he unloaded his superior cum in her ass. “Thank you Master” Miss Fairburn moaned weakly, even as she realised she was immediately craving more Big Black Cock in all her slutty holes.

They looked out of the window toward the College gates, her Master’s cum still leaking from the Dean’s ruined asshole onto the pink panties Mistress had given her that morning. “I’m sorry some of The Project’s young Black Masters have been causing you a nuisance outside the school gates” he said to her. “I think the solution to the problem is obviously to invite them inside.”

“We just don’t have the space for more students Master” Miss Fairburn sighed regretfully. “No, silly bimbo head” Master explained patiently, “not as students, but as teaching assistants. Just think how much they could help teach all your pupils.”

The Dean’s face lit up. “Oh thank you Master” she gushed excitedly “that’s such a perfect idea for the school!” Their Masters and Mistresses in the Black New World Order were so cleaver. She couldn’t wait to tell the faculty the good news first thing on Monday morning.

But right now, she really ought to find a way to thank him for all his help. “Could you join us in here please Suzie” she called out to her assistant slut next door. Amelia was sure that between the two of them, their little white whore mouths would soon be able to encourage another hot load of superior cum from Master’s Big Black Cock.