The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A College Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

Chapter Three: The Swim Team

Amelia Fairburn, the Dean of Pinefield College, had been expecting more objections from the teaching staff to her suggestion that the young black men from The Project, hanging around outside the school gates, be invited in as teaching assistants.

But it seemed the increase in horny submissiveness among staff and students alike, from a week of drinking water from the Black Master Water Coolers supplied by The Project, was generally resulting in slightly excited agreement.

There were just a few difficult cases who would need to be taken care of by the Dean, or her assistant Suzie Benn, both of whom had already been enslaved by Big Black Cock.

The young science teacher, Jane Kirkland, was going to be their biggest opponent. Jane was only in her second year of teaching at the College. The same age as Suzie, the science teacher was a sexy pint sized blonde with an ample rack, and unlike Miss Fairburn, Jane was openly gay. Plus, despite her stocky frame, Jane was also a bit of a fitness freak, insisting on a healthy tonic drink she bought in each day, which considerably reduced her intake from the BM Water Coolers. As a result there was no way she was agreeing to the unorthodox idea of having the teaching assistants in her class. Furthermore, Miss Kirkland already wanted to speak to the Dean anyway about her concerns over the growing problem of over-sexualised graffiti and clothing appearing across campus.

The other main hold out was Mr Soloman the Swim Coach, not because he was against the idea, just that he couldn’t see any use for the assistants when it came to his pool. Miss Fairburn was prepared for this, and as Suzie handed out the teaching assistant detail folders assigned to each faculty member except Miss Kirkland, the Dean showed two special folders to the Coach.

“I agreed with you Bill” Amelia said to Coach, “until I came across these two refugees in the details supplied by The Project. They both have qualifications in sports massage and motivational training, which sounded ideal to help our illustrious Swim Team to even greater victories.”

“Haven’t exactly seen many black swimmers on the Olympic medal podium” Coach answered clearly less than convinced. “Well, I tell you what” the Dean shot back brightly, “why don’t you let them give you a sports massage this afternoon, and then you can make up your own mind about having them or not.” “Suppose it can’t do any harm” Mr Soloman agreed.

* * *

Pinefield was a small white suburban College and community on the outskirts of cosmopolitan Brunchester City, not really big enough to support a college football team. But it was blessed with a top class swimming pool, making its successful swim team the equivalent of the school’s top jocks.

There was even an unofficial team of cheerleaders of sorts, in the shape of Pinefield College’s alpha girl gang led by Aidra, now nearly all turned into willing Big Black Cock slaves too.

Her ‘difficult girls’ Miss Fairburn called them. The ‘Slut Squad’ was how they were known to most of the rest of the students. All the girls had been out with most of the swim team in various combinations.

Aidra herself had most recently been dating Cal, the new hot young star of the team, until she had unceremoniously dumped him out of the blue at the start of term. Cal, normally one to simply shrug and get back on the horse, seemed uncharacteristically upset, and unwilling to talk about the whole thing.

* * *

Miss Fairburn made a point of checking in with Coach the next day following the faculty meeting.

He was coming out of the pool building as Amelia approached, accompanied by Khalfani, one of the two Black Masters the Dean had recommended yesterday as possible teaching assistants. Khalfani was holding the Coach’s clipboard, the huge muscled Black Master towering over Bill, achieving the near impossible task of making the Coach look small and weak by comparison.

“I trust you found Mr Khalfani’s magic hands satisfactory then?” Miss Fairburn enquired with a knowing smile. “Er… yes, very” Coach replied sheepishly. “You were quite right. I’m sure the Swim Team will benefit greatly from the attentions of Mr Khalfani and Mr Zuberi.”

“And Mast… I mean Mr Khalfani here has also agreed to help as my personal assistant” Coach continued, as his Black Master placed a hand gently on his shoulder.

“Excellent news” the Dean beamed happily, noticing the erection that had appeared in Coach’s trademark shorts as soon as Master’s powerful hand had come to rest on his shoulder. She considered for a moment joining them. It might be fun to violate Coach’s ass with her Big Black Dildo strap-on while watching the sissy sports jock sucking Master’s Big Black Cock.

But no, not today. Miss Fairburn simply had too many other staff to check-in with to ensure the new teaching assistants were being equally welcomed into College. So instead the Dean just looked on in satisfaction as Coach was led away by his new Black Master like a love-struck little pet.

* * *

Mason thought life was great. The popular Captain of Pinefield’s Swim Team, he was in effect the head of the College’s student body. And if the blonde hair and blue eyes of a surfer dude weren’t enough, Mason was tall, thin and like all the Swim Team, had an all over muscle tone to die for.

For the last year he had been going out with Debbie, the Slut Squad’s de facto second in command, and although he was too cool to admit it to anyone, he had really fallen for her. Of course, when he was first made Captain, he had inevitably been on a couple of dates with Aidra initially, but they never really clicked, and at a drunken College Party it was as if he had simple been handed over to Debbie.

Debs was definitely very much more Mason’s type. A blonde bombshell, like a female version of him, just with longer hair right down her back and ample well-proportioned firm breasts. And while it might look like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, she had a wicked, wild, uninhibited side that made the sex fantastic.

The combination made Debbie easily the biggest threat to Aidra’s authority, but the wily girls’ leader seemed to have taken to heart the saying that you keep your friends close and your enemies closer still.

* * *

There had been a collective groan from the Swim team when Coach announced that two of the new teaching assistants would be joining them to help out with sports massage and motivation.

Cal seemed the most upset. He had got into a fight with some of the guys hanging around the College gates the first week back, just after Aidra had dumped him. Mason wasn’t entirely chuffed either. He had had private words with Debbie, unhappy about his girlfriend spending most of her time that first week hanging by the gates, smoking those stupid pink cigarettes which fortunately had only been a short-lived craze amongst the girls.

Now, one of the two assistants, Mr Khalfani, seemed to be permanently glued to Coach’s side, with Coach deferring to him the whole time, while the other, Mr Zuberi, had introduced gay looking pink energy shots into their daily dietary regime.

If Mason was honest he felt a bit intimidated by both the new Black Assistants. It was as if they had both come from the same ‘huge muscle man’ mould or something. Although he had to admit that he did feel pretty good after his first massage session with Zub, as he had immediately become known to the jocks.

The only drawback had been that Mason had developed a massive rock hard erection in his speedos as Zub’s big powerful hands worked their way around his body. It had been impossible to hide, but Zub had been professional enough not to let it bother him. Little did Mason know at the time, but that was going to be his last ever erection.

By the time of his second massage session, after swim practise a few days later, they were all well into the new daily pink energy shots regime, and Mason was relieved to find that he merely experienced a much more manageable flaccid semi, as Zub’s skilled hands removed all the tension from his body.

Instead, this time Mason couldn’t help but notice the outline of Zub’s own huge flaccid python clearly lurking in his shorts. He seemed unable to take his eyes off the guy’s bulge. And he found himself thinking about all the graffiti concerning Big Black Cocks that had been appearing in the changing rooms lately. God, if all Black Men really were hung like Zub, and Debbie found out, he wouldn’t stand a chance with her, or indeed any white girl ever again.

No, Debs wouldn’t do that to him. But it didn’t stop him feeling concerned seeing Debbie, and the other girlfriends, all chatting and casually flirting with a grinning Zub, while the boys ploughed up and down the pool during Swim Team practise.

* * *

That weekend, they were all due to go to a long planned and anticipated College party, when Debbie dropped out at the last minute with the lamest of excuses. “It’s alright, you go anyway and enjoy yourself” she told him.

But when Mason arrived at the party, his general mood of unease only seemed to deepen. It took him a while to figure out why. These hot jock College parties were always meticulously planned by the guys. The two golden rules were too much booze and too many girls. The odd thing about this party, it finally dawned, was that it was at least a third down on the usual number of hot girls.

Once he’d noticed it, it was obvious. And he wasn’t the only one. “I’m telling you it’s all those damn teaching assistants creating unfair competition” he overheard being said, as he headed to the make shift bar for another beer.

A few beers later, Mason had had enough and decided to head on over to Debs house to interrupt her much more important lame hair washing evening, or whatever it was.

Debbie lived in a sprawling bungalow on a large plot with her mum. Her mum was an older MILF version of Debbie, but with smaller tits. Her dad had died of cancer when she was young. Debs room was at the opposite end of the bungalow from her mums, making it easy access when Mason wanted to call over for late night nookie. No comedy drainpipes or balconies to negotiate.

Her window was ajar in the warm night air as Mason approach over the side grass towards Debbie’s room. As he got nearer he slowed down, startled to hear moaning cries emanating from within. Concern reaching breaking point, Mason crawled the final distance to the window, and with fear and dread, cautiously raised his eyes just over the window sill to peek inside.

His world turned cold and numb in an instant. Mason couldn’t believe what he was seeing. There was Debs, his girlfriend, naked on top of an equally naked Zub, fucking the biggest Big Black Cock he had ever seen.

Mason couldn’t look away, fascinated and disgusted in equal measure, as Debs white cunt slide up and down the massive black shaft, causing the slut to moan and groan in shear animalistic pleasure.

She hoped off and started running her little pink tongue up and down his Big Black Cock, before trying to take as much of the massive mushroom head into her mouth. Gaging with the effort, Mason watched as Debbie flipped onto her back, legs apart, saying “Fuck me harder”.

With Zub’s Big Black Cock pounding relentlessly between his girlfriend’s legs, Debs turned her head to the side so she was looking towards Mason. With a smile, she silently mouthed the word ‘loser’ at him.

The sudden shock that Debs knew he was there watching broke the spell. Mason tumbled away over the grass, running home, tears starting to stream from his eyes.

* * *

Mason stayed in bed Sunday morning, unable to shake the image of Big Black Cock in the face of his little white girlfriend, his upset slowly turning to anger.

Around mid-morning his phone started beeping with text messages from Debs. “Sorry, but it’s all over for you little white beta boi losers” read the first. “Our superior Black Masters will be doing all the fucking from now on.” …. “It’s not your fault, it’s just the natural order of things.” …. “I still want you to be my boifriend though.” Mason read the last one in disbelief.

He hadn’t had time formulate a suitably angry ‘fuck off and die’ reply, when his phone beeped again, and Mason’s eyes nearly popped out of his head. It was another text from Debs. “Even my Mum worships Big Black Cock” it read, along with a photo taken in Debs kitchen. Her mum was kneeling, tits out, in front of a naked Zub, his Big Black Cock rammed down the older white slut’s throat.

Mason wasn’t sure how long he’d spent blankly staring at the incredible image, the screen of his phone seemed to have developed an annoying flicker, but it was early afternoon when the phone rang.

It was Debs calling. He didn’t want to speak to her, but somehow he couldn’t bring himself not to answer. “What” he demanded grumpily, cross with himself for answering the call. The phone had developed a low hum, to match the flickering screen, he would have to take it to the shop tomorrow.

“I still love you” Debbie’s voice echoed through the background hum, “and if you still love me, you’d want us to be happy together. You know that no little beta white dick will be able to satisfy me like a real alpha Big Black Cock. You just need to accept it, so we can move on together. Lots of white couples are doing it. It’s just natural. You know this deep down.”

Mason could feel tears in his eyes welling up again, but somehow he just knew that Debs was speaking the truth, and weirdly he too wanted them to stay together.

“I bet you got all excited watching me suck Master’s Big Black Cock last night at the window didn’t you sissy” Debs was still whispering over the phone into Mason’s ear. “I bet you are thinking about it right now, aren’t you. Picturing that Big Black Cock fucking my little white pussy. I bet you are rubbing your pathetic little white dicklet in excitement just at the thought of it.”

Mason looked down to find his hand was indeed unconsciously rubbing his flaccid little dick. “I wish you were here with me right now” Debs carried on relentlessly. “You could be between my legs licking out my pussy. My slutty cunt has still got globs of Master’s superior Black Cum inside me. It would be so hot with your worthless tongue licking me. I bet the very thought has you excitedly rubbing your sissy dicklet so hard that your own pathetic cummies are leaking out.”

Mason grunted into the phone as his flaccid little dick erupted useless beta cum over his masturbating fingers, and he heard Debs laughing cruelly down the phone. “God you are such a pathetic sissy loser” she continued. “Now, pop those sticky fingers in your mouth and clean them. Do what I tell you. Good boi, or should I say gurl” Debs added with a giggle as Mason obeyed her.

“I knew you would masturbate your beta dicklet for me loser” she added. “Well I say dick, but we both know that real dick is Big and Black. You’re not a real man at all, your tiny white thing is more of a sissy clitty really. It would probably be easier all round if you where my girlfriend, rather than pretending to be my boifriend. Then there would be no pressure. You could just be your little white beta sissy self. Don’t worry, we’ll find a way to stay together, Bye Macy.” And with that she was gone.

Mason fell asleep, sticky fingers still in his mouth. When he woke again he felt disgust remembering what he had done. It was early evening now, and his phone was flashing with various new messages from Debs for Macy, as she now seemed insistent on calling him.

“This is how we can stay together” Debs had texted, along with links to videos on a website called BMTV. The name rang a bell with Mason, weren’t they the media company behind The Project for refugees in town, and something to do with the new water coolers at College. Whatever. It wasn’t important, as he began to watch the films on his flickering phone.

The first few were all of young white couples who knew that little white cock couldn’t please them. They needed real alpha Black Men to take care of their women. The guys all watched passively as Black Masters dominated their girlfriends. It was a beautiful sight. Big Black Cocks breading white pussy, while little beta white bois rubbed their small flaccid cocklets, their useless inferior cum dribbling wasted onto the floor.

In the next set, the beta bois started to join in the action, commanded by the girlfriend or the Black Master. The girl ordering her sissy cuckold to help her suck on the Big Black Cock to prepare it for her pussy or ass. The Black Master ordering the beta boi to clean up the white slut’s cum filled holes.

The final few vids showed the sissy bois starting to fully join in the action. Feminised by their girlfriends, in panties, bras and make-up, just a second set of submissive white fuckholes for their Master’s Big Black Cocks.

Macy rubbed her own little sissy clitty as she watched on the flickering phone screen, and as the final Big Black Cock creampied a moaning sissy boi pussy, her own fingers were covered in little cummies once again. She fell asleep licking her fingers clean for a second time.

* * *

Macy was up early for pre-school swim team practise on Monday morning. She was confused about all the things Debs had said to her yesterday, and some of his old anger was resurfacing. He decided he would have it out with Zub, and as Mason ploughed up and down the pool, his resolve to confront the cuckolding Zub increased.

Wrapped only in his towel, Mason practically stormed into Zub’s post-swim sports massage cubicle to take a swing at the guy. Zub easily side stepped the punch and Macy found himself half sobbing, half pounding the muscular black chest as Master’s arms wrapped around him. “There baby” he said soothingly, “let me massage all that silly stress and pain away.”

Feeling deflated like a spent wave, Macy just numbly lay on the massage table, his little sissy clitty tingling with arousal as Master’s strong black hands relaxed her whole body into an almost trance like state. “Such a good baby gurl for Daddy” Master said as he removed Macy’s towel. She was making little moaning noises, as a black hand gently teased her sissy clitty back and forth leaking pre-cum, when Debbie came into the cubicle.

“Macy, gurlfriend. You are such a slut!” Debs exclaimed on seeing the scene within, “Let me show you how we suck Master’s Big Black Cock properly.” Quickly both the white whores were kneeling in front of Master, Debs holding the massive alpha cock in one hand, while the other was on the back of Macy’s head.

When Macy’s slutty mouth had finally got Master ready to climax, Debbie sat back so that his Big Black Cock could erupt over her chest, rivers of superior alpha cum running down over her breasts and nipples. “Come, suck on my tities” she commanded Macy, who obeyed without hesitation, swallowing the thick manly seed as it ran over a nipple into her eager mouth, even as Macy’s own over excited pathetic little cummies splashed uselessly on the floor between her legs.

“The more real man’s alpha cum you get inside you, the more of a good little beta sissy gurl you become” Debs said to Macy, as the slut was licking the last of the cum from her girlfriend’s breasts. “Look, you are already starting to grow little sissy tities for us to play with” she exclaimed excitedly. Macy looked, and saw that it was true. She remembered thinking her breasts had been getting a bit swollen and sensitive over the last few days, worried that it might have been an effect of the new training regime. Now she realised Debs was right, it was just a natural response when a beta white sissy was near so much hot alpha Big Black Cock.

Debbie put a pretty pink training bra on Macy. It felt good. It must have looked good too, because they both noticed Master’s Big Black Cock was already getting hard again. Debs leaned into Macy and whispered with a giggle, “I bet you want Master to fuck you into being a real gurl now don’t you sissy.” Macy just nodded in agreement, biting her lip in nervous anticipation.

On all fours on the massage table, ass up in the air, head buried in Deb’s pussy, Macy’s muffled cries of pain could be heard as Master’s Big Black Cock invaded her virgin sissy ass, stretching it and filling it to what felt like breaking point.

“Such a slutty little white whore” Macy could hear Debs saying through the painful thrusts. “Master’s Big Black Cock is totally going to bred your worthless sissy pussy and make you my real girlfriend.”

Macy gasped as Master grunted, thrusted hard insider her, his hands on her hips impaling her on his Big Black Cock. She felt a warmth starting to grow insider her, as she realised her sissy pussy was being filled with a hot load of superior Black Cum. A real alpha man’s cum. Macy felt humiliated… obedient… happy.

Debs popped a small black buttplug into Macy as soon as Master pulled his Big Black Cock out of her pussy. “There” Debbie smiled at her new girlfriend, “let’s keep all that real man’s cum inside you, and before the school day is out you’ll be a total sissy bimbo ready for more Big Black Cock breeding.”

She dressed Macy in frilly pink panties that matched the training bra, added a micro plaid skirt with a pink crop top that just said ‘Daddy’ across it, and then helped Macy put on some make-up. Surrounded by a protective phalanx of similarly attired hot girls from the Slut Squad, Debbie held Macy’s hand and led her out to meet the rest of the College. They couldn’t wait for everyone to see how the school’s top jock and captain of the swim team was really just another submissive white sissy slut for their Master’s Big Black Cocks in the Black New World Order.