The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A College Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm ds mf ff

Chapter Four: The Reluctant Colleague

The revelation that the captain of the school swim team, and top jock at Pinefield College, had come out as trans caused quite a stir. Within days, several additional members of the swim team, and a few others, had started also dressing as sissies in solidarity.

The Dean had been rushed off her feet, giving a talk to each class about pronouns and gender identity, making it clear that everyone had the right to express themselves freely.

Nearly all the girls were now wearing the unofficial porno-style school uniform that had been first adopted by the Slut Squad, while the rest of the boys were largely opting for androgynous looks with more and more make-up starting to creep in.

Not that the teaching faculty were much better either, and this morning before classes, Mr Eliot the maths teacher had asked if he could wear a skirt to work. “I think it’s best if you kept your trousers on, at least for today” the Dean had told him.

But overall, there was no getting away from the fact that there was now a palpable air of sexual tension and frustration across College that the Dean could feel as she made her rounds.

* * *

The biggest obstacle to the Black New World Order takeover of the College remained Jane Kirkland, the young science teacher, who had refused to countenance having the Black Teaching Assistants in her class. The small blonde lesbian’s fitness kick, drinking a healthy tonic she bought in each day, causing a lack of drinking from the special BM Water Coolers.

Miss Kirkland had already been pestering the Dean all week for a meeting to discuss her concerns about the over-sexualised graffiti, clothing and behaviour on ever increasing display across campus. Just this morning the science teacher had hauled one of the androgynous bois into the Deans office having caught him red handed drawing graffiti in one of the back corridors.

The Dean had had to assure Miss Kirkland that she would severely punish the boi of course. He’d been trying to graffiti ‘White sissies love to be bred by Big Black Cock’ when Jane had caught him. The Dean had a satisfied smirk on her face, after she ordered the shocked boi to pull down his pants, and found he was wearing a pair of pink panties. “So, has your sissy ass been bred by a Big Black Cock?” she asked the red faced boi, who shook his head meekly, eyes downcast. “Well, we simply can’t allow you to tell the school about something you don’t actually know about, can we” smiled the Dean.

She called her assistant Suzie to bring a teaching assistant into her office, and bent over the Dean’s desk, panties pushed aside, the unfortunate boi was fucked roughly in his virgin sissy ass by the Black Master, tears streaming down his face in pain as the Big Black Cock violated him for the first time.

Enjoying the humiliating show, Suzie had her phone out taking pictures. “You’re my little sissy slut fuck toy pet now” she taunted the boi, “and if you don’t want all your friends to see these pics, you’ll be in our office first thing every morning before class to get your instructions for the day. Starting tomorrow, when I want to see you here in leggings or a skirt. You can choose sissy” Suzie laughed, wondering how soon she would be able to get her new toy into chastity.

When the newly blacked sissy boi finally lay exhausted on the desk, superior alpha cum dribbling slowly from her gapped pussy, the Dean handed him back the graffiti pen confiscated by Miss Kirkland. “Now you can go and tell the school what you’ve learned” said Miss Fairburn, “and don’t get caught again.”

“See you tomorrow fuck toy” Suzie called after the sissy boi as he left their office walking awkwardly.

* * *

That afternoon, the Dean made a point of checking in on Mr Eliot’s maths class, if only to make sure the young teacher still had his trousers on.

Miss Fairburn suspected the handsome 30-something Dan Eliot already had unconscious gay leanings, he certainly didn’t have a girlfriend that she was aware of, and he was the most enthusiastic faculty member when it came to embracing the Black Teaching Assistants.

A little too much of an early adopter the Dean could see as soon as she entered the class. The room was so heady with the thick musky alpha smell of Big Black Cock that it made her head spin. At the front of the class, a female student was on her knees in front of a teaching assistant, enthusiastically giving head to the Master’s Big Black Cock.

On the blackboard, Mr Eliot had chalked up a price list for sexual services to white guys, alongside a sign that instructed ‘Black Men always go Free’. “Your task” he was saying to the class, “is to calculate the optimum ratio of blowjobs to anal that Tanya here would need to perform to reach her day’s income target for her Black Master.”

Not that many of the zoned out students seemed to be paying much attention to Mr Eliot’s lesson on the economics of pimping. Most were watching glassy-eyed as Tanya’s slutty mouth slid back and forth along the enormous erect Big Black Cock, mindlessly rubbing their little white pussies or sissy clitties through their clothing, or in some cases directly with panties pushed aside or flies open. A couple were even naked from the waist down so they could reach over and mutually masturbate each other.

The Dean quietly left, closing the classroom door again. Pleasing though it was that her maths teacher was making such tremendous progress, the accelerating changes could still cause issues. Heaven only knows who Miss Kirkland might call in her panic if she happened to stumble to such a maths class. She was already having a fit about the general sexualisation on display at the College as it was.

There was nothing for it, the Dean was going to have to tackle the reluctant young science teacher with all haste. She would have like to have waited a bit longer, but if Mr Eliot’s class was anything to go by, things were moving too quickly now to risk further delay.

Alerted to Jane Kirkland’s low intact from the BM Water Coolers, the Dean’s assistant, Suzie Benn, had been intercepting Miss Kirkland most mornings since the faculty meeting with some spurious College business to slip a little vial of pink liquid into the teacher’s homemade daily health tonic. The Dean would have preferred to have given it a few more days to be sure, but she fancied she could already see Miss Kirkland’s skirts creeping upwards and her blouses becoming less buttoned.

Making a spurious excuse about too many work commitments that afternoon, the Dean suggested that Miss Kirkland call round to her house that evening instead to discuss her concerns, gambling correctly that some vague hinting about ‘women like them’ needing to stick together would prove too much for the young lesbian teacher to resist.

* * *

The Dean’s house wasn’t quite what Jane had been expecting, she thought, as she sipped at what was already her second glass of a delicious pink rose wine Miss Fairburn had opened. Even the strange musky smell that had somewhat taken her aback when she first arrived seemed to have abated. In fact, she was starting to worry she might be getting just a bit too relaxed.

They were discussing what appeared to Jane to be the recent trend towards over-sexualisation among the College pupils. “Although I must admit I have secretly rather enjoyed seeing all those young long legs parading about the place, if you know what I mean” the Dean confided with a suggestive smile. “I know” Jane replied in what she hoped was lesbian solidarity, “but we surely have to draw a line somewhere Amelia.”

They were sat together on the Dean’s orange sofa, not a colour Miss Kirkland would have associated with Miss Fairburn, the bottle of rose and the Dean’s laptop on the coffee table in front of them, the computer still on from where they had initially been looking at the timetabling of some classes.

But where would you draw the line Jane?” Miss Fairburn was asking her, as the now unused laptop’s white timetabling screen blinked onto its screensaver mode. The Dean’s screensaver was a colourful continuous whirling set of fractal patterns that seemed to suck the thoughts out of Miss Kirkland mind as she watched their pretty spiralling.

Jane shook her head to regain her focus. The Dean was pulling her skirt higher up her thighs still asking Jane for a measurement of shortness. “Perhaps it would be easier if you showed me” Miss Fairburn suggested.

Struggling to think clearly, Jane pulled her own knee length skirt half way up, and the Dean put her warm hand on the young teacher’s leg at the raised hem line as if gauging the measurement. “Not a little higher you think?” enquired the Dean, and Jane raised it a bit more, and then a bit more, until Miss Fairburn’s hand was resting high on her inner thigh, as Jane’s gaze was once more captivated by the fractal patterns in front of her.

When the young lesbian next came to, she gave out a little gasp of pleasure. Amelia’s hand was under her skirt now, rubbing Jane’s cliterous through her panties which were soaking wet. “Such a good girl” Amelia said to her confused lover, and leaned in to kiss Jane, their tongues probing each other passionately.

Jane felt overwhelmingly hot and horny. No-one in Pinefield had really ever been 100% sure that Amelia was actually into women, and Jane herself usually only went for young girls her own age. But right now she wanted to be held by the Dean, to suck her ample mature breasts, and to feel her fingers in her hungry wet pussy more than anything else.

Jane’s own hand automatically moved under Amelia’s skirt to start playing with her lover’s cliterous in return, even as two of Amelia’s fingers pushed into Jane’s sopping wet pussy, eliciting another uncontrollable moan of pleasure from the little lesbian slut.

Soon both women were naked 69ing on the sofa, coloured lights from the fractal screen patterns playing across their white bodies as tongues were buried deep into pussies. Normally, Jane preferred to scissor with her lovers, but Amelia’s cunt had unusually horny musky juices, which the young white slut’s tongue simply couldn’t get enough off, even as her own body was wracked by orgasm after orgasm.

A short while later the pair were laying upright along the sofa, a blank and dazed looking Jane leaning back into Amelia’s arms, her legs still open allowing the older women’s fingers to casually play with her clitty, when they heard the latch on the front door go.

“This is our Mistress” Amelia told Jane, as a striking, stunningly beautiful, young Black Women walked into the room. In some last distant corner of Jane’s befuddled mind an alarm bell was trying to sound, but instead just a little girly giggle escaped her lips, as the heady musky smell of their Mistress engulfed her.

Jane couldn’t tell now in her horny daze if Amelia was still talking to her, or if these were her own thoughts, but with her dominant Black Mistress in front of her, Jane felt like a silly small submissive giggly white slut. All she wanted to do was suck on Mistress’ perfect black breasts and worship her.

Stripped down to just her bulging lace panties, Mistress joined them on the sofa and leaned in so that each little white whore could take a nipple in their slutty mouths, like a mother bird feeding her chicks. As they suckled, Amelia guided Jane’s hand down to feel the big bulge in Mistress’ panties.

Not understanding at first, Jane’s eye widened in surprise as she realised her Mistress’ clit was a Big Black Cock. Without emotion, Jane remembered that she would have been repulsed, but now her hand wanted nothing more than to keep rubbing up and down the rapidly hardening shaft as the enormous Black Cock fell out of Mistress’ panties and kept on getting bigger and bigger.

“Mistress is going to scissor your slutty white pussy” Amelia told Jane excitedly as their Black Mistress finally removed her panties. Jane was nervous. Scissoring surely meant that Mistress’ Big Black Cock would be buried deep inside her. A few of her lovers had used toys on her before, but none had an alpha Big Black Cock like Mistress.

“Oh, fuck” Jane exclaimed as the first ever real cock entered her. She couldn’t believe how much the Big Black Cock stretched her out and how deeply it filled her. Sure she was a lesbian slut, but she also knew now that her little white mouth and holes were always going to be available for her superior Mistress and Master’s Big Black Cocks. It was just the natural way of things.

“Take my cum you little white whore” Mistress ordered, as her Big Black Cock pulled out of Jane’s pussy and shot a thick hot load straight down the slut’s eager throat. She was Blacked now. Content, happy and already craving more.

It was just the start of a long weekend for the young science teacher, before College started again. Mistress still had to introduce the submissive white fucktoy to the two Black Masters who would be her two new classroom teaching assistants on Monday. Jane knew her mouth would ache, and her little white pussy and ass would be sore by then, as she willingly submitted to Big Black Cock and her Masters in the Black New World Order.