The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A College Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm ds mf ff

Chapter Five: The Changing Curriculum

With young science teacher, Jane Kirkland, the last member of faculty at Pinefield College to be enslaved by Big Black Cock, the gradual submission of the school to the Black New World Order was starting to become quite overt.

About a third of the male students had now come out as sissy sluts, and once safely through the College gates at least, were dressing as such. And sexual acts, whilst still not quite out in the open, were getting hard to miss all around College.

* * *

Naturally, the changes in some of their sons or daughters were now starting to elicit complaints from some parents as well.

Mistress was helping out in Miss Fairburn’s office most of the time now, which was a godsend, freeing the Dean to be hands on around the school, while her Black Mistress dealt with all the silly College paperwork with its complicated long words.

And Suzie, the Dean’s official assistant, was next to useless, the giggling little white slut’s mouth or ass constantly being filled with Big Black Cock in the front office.

So it was Mistress who gave the Dean the idea of how to solve any parental complaints, by suggesting the College could introduce some ‘Home Study’ sessions.

Miss Fairburn was not at all surprised to find that most of those complaining were the same parents who had also been the most vocal in their opposition to The Project for refugees, now supplying the Black Master teaching assistant, coming to sleepy Pinefield in the first place.

So it was a delicious irony that these parents were some of the first to benefit from the College’s new ‘Home Study’ policy. Students of those complaining were assigned a Home Study project and a teaching assistant to work with them on it at home after school.

The new policy worked a treat. The Dean found that nearly every complaint was silenced after a Home Study session. A few parents even called her office to ask if their son or daughter could be given more Home Study work to do.

Not every cuckolded husband could accept their place in the Black New World Order straight away of course, and reports of dads being kicked out of the family home by their newly Blacked wives were on the rise.

Satisfyingly, Trent Williams, the self-proclaimed leader of the local opposition to The Project, was among those husbands kicked out by their wives, and who were now filling up Pinefield’s Sweet Pines Motel, spending their days in the bar nursing their white loser grievances.

* * *

There were still some reluctant pupils too of course, particularly among the bois, who sometimes found it harder than the girls to embrace their natural love of, and submission to, Big Black Cock.

But the Dean was delighted that her squad of previously ‘difficult’ girls had really stepped up and come good. The hottest babes in College, they had been the first to be enslaved by Big Black Cock, and in the process became roles models, and sort of unofficial Prefects, for the changes around College.

This Slut Squad was systematically working their way around the most reluctant of the bois. Chatting them up for a date, the confused little white bois were of course delighted that one of the top College hotties was interested in them. But after their hot date night, where any confusion was firmly explained to them, they would often turn up the next day in their new sissy outfit, a pretty pink chastity cage locking away what they now understood was their worthless tiny white clitty.

* * *

Not that every little white slut at College was well behaved either, and the Squad regularly marched naughty girls or bois into the Dean’s office to be punished. Some were still resisting their Black Masters, others, particularly the sissy bois, were caught playing with each other’s pathetic little white clitties if they had not yet been locked into chastity.

This morning, one girl and two bois had been sent to see the Dean. All three were already bent over Miss Fairburn’s large desk, skirts up and panties down, drooling as they stared mindlessly at the Dean’s hypnotic swirling screensaver on her desktop computer.

Their little white bare bottoms glowed a hot pink from where Miss Fairburn had just finished giving them three good whacks each with her black paddle, and was now adjusting her Big Black Cock strap-on.

She fucked the girl’s ass first, forcing her to repeat her slut’s mantra over and over between moans as the Big Black Dildo thrust in and out remorselessly. “One, two, three, four, I suck Black Cock and beg for more” drooled the moaning little white whore. “Four, three, two, one, little white sluts are just so dumb. One, two, three, four, I am just a Black Man’s whore.”

When the Dean was satisfied that the little slut had cum multiple times, she started on the two sissy bois. She forced them to chant to same mantra, but this time she carried on pounding each of them in turn until the rubber Big Black Cock filling their tight white holes caused their shrivelled little white clitties to leak, dribbling unwanted pathetic white loser cum uselessly onto the floor.

Her new punishment duties were causing the carpet in the Dean’s office to becoming quite a collection of cum stained marks, Miss Fairburn casually noticed in passing, as the final sissy boi succumbed, ejaculating the last of his unwanted manhood onto the floor, adding to the stains.

Such broken white sluts were then usually sent down to Mr Kennin’s history class. The 50 year old overweight teacher had started teaching about the history tattoos soon after the teaching assistants had arrived on campus. That had recently morphed into the classroom being turned into a tattoo studio, staffed by a tattoo artist provided by The Project.

Mr Kennin himself sat on display in his former classroom, wearing just a pair of tight pink speedos, through which the outline of his chastity cage was clear for all to see, proudly showing off the various Black Cock themed tattoos which now covered most if his smooth hairless body.

Amongst the pupils, small queen or jack of spades tattoos were proving the most popular of course, although a nice number of good looking tramp stamps were starting to also now appear across bared backs, along with some branding tatts like ‘Daddies Girl’ and ‘Sissy Slut’.

The Dean wondered what tattoos these three might get, as they filed submissively back out of her office, her own excited anticipation building as she watched them leave.

Miss Fairburn loved her new daily punishment duties, because she knew what was coming next, smiling as her Black Mistress came into the room with three Black Masters in tow. “Your turn whore” Mistress said to her, not unkindly, “just to remind you of your place in life. We don’t want you getting ideas above your station now. You are just another little white slut for your Black Master after all.”

Today, the Dean was wearing a small shiny red dress, which barely covered her panties, and although not tight fitting, it nicely emphasised her ample breasts. She giggled with pleasure as the three Black Masters grouped the older women’s body and tits, pulling off her dress to reveal the white pantyhose with pink panties and bra beneath.

She spent some time on her knees, using her hands and mouth to worship the three Big Black Cocks, before her underwear too came off, and the three Black Masters enthusiastically fucked her in all three of her eager stretched holes.

Mistress sat to one side, looking on approvingly and filming the action. Apparently, the older white bimbo’s series of Big Black Cock fuck videos were proving to be quite an internet hit, Mistress had told her.

She felt the Big Black Cocks in her pussy and ass cum together, at almost at the same moment, and after a few powerful pumping thrusts had filled her, Mistress moved in close with the camera to film her Master’s superior Black Cum oozing out of both her well fucked white holes.

Finally the third Big Black Cock erupted, shooting a massive hot load straight into her white whore mouth. She played with it on her outstretched tongue for the camera, before swallowing. “I love real men’s Big Black Cocks and cum” she said and blew the camera a kiss.

After the Black Masters had left, Mistress bought the braindead bimbo fucktoy some College paperwork to sign. She was so lucky to have Mistress here to run things. Silly little white sluts find it hard to think, and the College paperwork had so many big words that just made her head spin. She was lucky Mistress was here to tell her what to do.

* * *

She was just about to put her dress back on, for an afternoon tour of the College to check up on the curriculum changes, when Mistress stopped her.

“Why don’t you do this afternoon’s campus walk about in your hot underwear?” Mistress suggested. “I am sure the pupils and staff will find your leadership empowering and supportive” the Black Shemale added. Of course the Dean wanted nothing more than to please and obey her superior.

So it was with a few turned heads that the Dean checked in that afternoon on the changing nature of the curriculum in classrooms across the College campus.

Mr Eliot’s maths lessons on the economics of pimping were going from strength to strength the Dean could see. His class were now role playing whole scenarios, with half pupils playing hookers to the other half’s clients. There was even talk of a late evening field trip to a seedier part of nearby Brunchester City for a practical exam.

Meanwhile, Miss Kirkland had embraced her new understanding of her place in the Black New World Order by quickly announcing a changed focus this term onto the hitherto overlooked domestic science area of the science curriculum. This afternoon, several pupils were dressed in sexy maids outfits at the front of the class, as they learned the finer points of tidying and cleaning house. The Dean smiled, she had no doubt the class would soon be moving onto the polishing of knobs.

Her final stop of the day was at Mrs Legrand’s art class. The Polish art teacher had always been a hit with the young male students thank to her enormous pair of tits and exotic accent. Mrs Legrand was actually nearly as old the Dean, but unlike Miss Fairburn, the art teacher seemed determined to hang onto her fading hot young artist looks for as long as possible.

The Polish slut had welcomed the arrival of the new teaching assistants almost as enthusiastically as Mr Eliot. She had quickly announced she was divorcing her husband of 11 years, and had moved both her Black Master teaching assistants into the family home to live with her and her two teenage sons.

Then earlier this week, Mrs Legrand had confided to the Dean how happy she was that she finally had the two daughters she had always really wanted, showing Miss Fairburn a picture on her phone of her two sissy sons, dressed in frilly pink lingerie, each astride a Big Black Cock.

Her afternoon art class looked equally educational. The girls took up one half the large airy room with their pottery wheels, working little white hands up and down pillars of black clay. Drying on a table beside them was an impressive collection of enormous Black Phalluses that they had already lovingly made. One of the teaching assistants stood naked in front of the pottery wheels, providing any inspiration required, as Mrs Legrand knelt before him, gently giving a hand job to the Master’s Big Black Cock. Like the Dean, the white whore was only wearing her lingerie, ensuring that when the Big Black Cock finally erupted, it would shoot waves of superior Black Cum all over the art teachers’ large white tits.

Meanwhile, the bois were in a circle in the other half of the classroom hard at work on a life drawing. The second Black Master teaching assistant stood naked in the centre of their circle, a powerful looking Black arm around a small white student wearing only a pink chastity cage.

* * *

Karl had hated being picked out by Mrs Legrand to be the life model in that afternoon’s class. He had thought about just walking out. Everyone was acting so weird around College. Half his classmates had announced they were gay sissies and were dressing like perverts. And the girls were no better, acting like porn stars and going on about nothing but Big Black Cock. Even Ursula had dumped him a few days ago the cunt, complaining that his cock was too small for her.

Now this ignominy. His little white cock stuffed uselessly into a silly pink cage, while being hugged in close by a Black Master, and being forced to stare at his massive Big Black Cock hanging down towards his knees, as the class drew them both.

Karl tried to ignore the gross fact that several of his classmates were clearly rubbing their groins in arousal as they drew, by snuggling close into the Black Master’s side. The only upside of his situation was that his head was filled with the lovely warm safe musky smell of the Black Master’s skin. The strong Black arm around him, hugging him close, making Karl feel small and weak against the superior alpha male.

As the class drew, all Karl’s silly little happy head could do was stare down mindlessly at the Big Black Cock next to his own pathetic little pink cage. No wonder Ursula had dumped him, his little white shrimp dicklet could never compete with a real man’s Big Black Cock. Perhaps his sissy classmates were right to accept that little beta white bois have more in common with white girl sluts than with these real Black alpha gods.

Karl mentally shook his befuddled head as the class ended and the pupils filled out, wondering where all these new thoughts had come from, as he looked around for his clothes. “You look hot in that. You should keep it on” the Black Master said to him indicating the chastity cage. “But you’ll need these, not your boxers” he added holding out a pair of lacy pink panties.

A little flirty giggle escaped Karl’s lips as his mind filled with happy pink candy floss fog once more. He bite his lower lip, feeling silly, small, and submissive. Wanting only to please his Black Master, Karl slipped on the offered panties. They felt good. They felt right for a little white beta sissy.

“You’ve been such a good gurl, you deserve a special sissy treat” his Black Master said, and Karl felt a wave of horny obedience wash over him in response to this praise from an alpha male. Before his eyes, Karl could see the Big Black Cock growing erect of its own accord. Just his little sissy beta body was turning on a real alpha man’s Big Black Cock.

It was so big. The erect Big Black Cock made Karl go weak at the knees, and the sissy found it right in her face as she sunk to the floor, its musky sexy smell sending her silly little head into another giddy spin.

The sissy gurl licked her lips and opened her hungry mouth, eager to taste the hard dark meat before her. Lips stretched over the mushroom head and tongue licked up and down the powerful veiny shaft, as Karl submitted to her Master’s Big Black Cock in the now empty classroom.

Eventually, the Black Master held the head of his new little white sissy slave in his two powerful hands and face fucked her.

Pathetic little cummies were dripping from Karl’s cage, which had popped out at the edge of her pink panties, when Master pulled back, surprising the virgin sissy with pulsing waves of superior Black cum splashing across her face and into her mouth which she swallowed like a good gurl.

Carla was now just another white beta sissy slut enslaved by the Black New World Order. But the little whore didn’t want to waste any time. “Please fuck my virgin sissy ass now Daddy” she implored her Black Master, getting onto all fours, cum still hanging off her chin, “I need to feel your Big Black Cock inside me”.