The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A College Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm ds mf ff

Chapter Seven: The Language Lab, part 2

His tiny Mum was originally from Hawaii, who Jae blamed for his own small stature, jet black hair and olive skin. His much larger Dad had finally been kicked out, just as Jae started at the College, the culmination of a serial string of affairs with teen girls. If Jae’s looks came from his mum’s genes, then he was convinced his love of porn and perversion must be his dad’s fault.

Jae had discovered porn on his mobile phone at an early age, and never looked back. He loved the sight, sound, taste and smell of it. He blamed his constant gooning for the fact he had only managed to nail two short-lived girlfriends in real life to date. Sophie he had kissed and managed to finger before she dumped him. With Carol he had gone all the way, just the once, but the experience hadn’t lived up to what his porn had promised him it would be like.

He just need to find the blonde bimbo with huge tits that must be waiting for him out there somewhere.

Meanwhile, Jae was very much enjoying the new term at Pinefield. There seemed to be a new craze among more and more of the hot girls on campus to dress like the porn stars on his phone. It was getting hard not to have a permanent boner at school. Even May, the usually very prime and proper fellow Chinese major in the Language Lab cubicle next to his didn’t seem immune.

May was half Chinese, plain looking and always conservatively dressed. Not that that hadn’t stopped Jae secretly perving on her on several occasions last year after she first took the cubicle next to his, wanking himself to the thought of her head bobbing up and down on his cock. ‘Little May’ she was known as around campus due to her diminutive size, even though she was actually a good inch taller than Jae, which hurt.

This term though, Jae was having to reappraise his opinion of May. As ‘slutty whore’ seemed to have become the College’s new fashion craze, so May too started to dress more and more like a hot manga character. She might still only have small tits, but hot ‘Little May’ was starting to feature in more and more of Jae’s most recent perverted daydream gooning sessions.

Jae didn’t have an opinion about the new upgrades to the Language Lab’s avatar. The little screen flicker soon went unnoticed, and he didn’t mind having the new Teaching Assistants to help them. Although he suspected they knew less Chinese than he and May. But he did feel unexpected pangs of jealousy watching their new teaching assistant pawing over hot May in the next cubicle, a heady musky smell of raw sex filling the air.

The horny student doubled down on his porn, huge titted bimbos, blonde airheads with inflated lips, abused in the most degrading rough sex acts, as he masturbated away. Jae didn’t even notice that gradually all the cocks became Big Black Cocks fucking the white sex dolls.

Learning Chinese was just like so boring. In the privacy of his cubicle, Jae jacked his phone into the flickering lab screen, to fill his whole vision with giant sized bimbo tits in ultra HD, as his right hand took a firm grip of his erection. He wanted to fuck a big titted bimbo so bad, to have a blonde airhead’s big lips wrapped around his throbbing cock. He imagined how great the braindead bimbos on the screen must feel being pounded by those huge Big Black Cocks, like mindless fucktoys for their Black Masters.

Big Black Cock and big titted bimbos were simply made for each other. The perfect pairing. Like peaches and cream.

As if on cue, the huge breasted peach bimbo on his lab screen opened her pink lips to swallow her own load of hot Big Black Cock cum. And on cue, masturbating hand still gripping his little white cock, Jae also came hard, as if in tribute to the glorious interracial scene in front of him.

Jae could smell the thick alpha musk of the Black teaching assistants all around the Language Lab, not just the one next door with May. He needed to be a big titted bimbo so badly. To wrap inflated airhead lips wrapped around a throbbing Big Black Cock. To be the stupid bimbo fucktoy of his dreams.

Staring in blank confusion at the cum covered face of bimbo bliss, frozen on the large flickering screen before him, a sudden realisation hit Jae like the bursting of a dam. As if his entire life of perverted porn piggy gooning addiction had been leading to this very lesson.

He could never hope to fuck big titted bimbos the way these real men’s Big Black Cocks did. Pathetic little white beta dicklets could never satisfy a women. Sissy white bois could only hope to be fucked like a gurl. It was just the natural order of things.

Jae felt a huge wave of relief wash over her, realising an unachievable expectation of manliness had finally been lifted from him.

Hearing fresh giggling coming from May’s cubicle next door, Jae pushed his wheeled chair backwards to see around the corner of the Language Lab booth. Hot Little May, herself well on the way to being an obedient little slut, was still being fondled by her Black Master. Fresh, stronger feelings of jealousy hit Jae, along with a powerful burst of dizzying alpha male musk. Jae bit her bottom lip. She just wanted to reach out and feel the Big Black Cock so clearly visible in the Master’s tight shorts.

Seeing Jae appear around the edge of May’s cubicle, the cavorting couple stopped to look at him. It was only in that moment that Jae realised his flaccid little cum covered dicklet was still on show, hanging out of his pants.

Mortifyingly, May and the Black Master simply looked at him and laughed. “God, it’s so small” May told him. “That’s a clitty not a cock. No wonder you should really be a sissy bimbo. But you won’t manage that either. You sissy bois just think too much.”

Feeling humiliated, Jae quickly pushed herself back into her own cubicle. She would show them. She would be the hottest bimbo fuckdoll in College. The screen in her cubicle was flashing a new message. “Start brain melt lesson? Y/N”. Jae angrily pressed “Y” slipping on the headphones as a pretty pink spiral began to swirl across the screen.

The next day, like many other students, Jayne changed when she safely reach College into a shiny pink mini skirt and crop top. But today, instead of heading straight to the Language Lab, she headed to Mr Kennin’s history class, where she had heard sluts were getting tattoos. As she walked down the corridor, Jayne happily blew a big bubble with the pink chewing gum in her mouth, the sharp ‘pop’ as it burst echoing through her empty head.

With a freshly tattooed tramp stamp across her lower back, incorporating ‘Fuckdoll’ in curly script and adorned with several Queen of Spades symbols, Jayne was delighted to discover that the neighbouring classrooms had been taken over to form an expanded beauty salon.

In the next classroom, the wannabe sissy bimbo was able to sign up for breast implants. She stared blankly at the Medical Consent Form she had been handed. The options were Big, Huge or Humongous. She knew she wanted the biggest, but wasn’t sure what the long word at the end meant. Seeing her confusion, a nice Black Master stepped in to help. “That last one just means you get tittes bigger than your head” he explained, “and with your short frame, we’ll throw in butt implants too, so you’ll look like the hottest bimbo doll ever.”

“That’s like sooo totally hot” Jayne squealed in delight. Blowing a pink gum bubble, she drew a heart around the final option, and then several kisses in the signature box. It was just so too hard to remember unnecessary stuff like how to spell her name.

The big disappointment was finding out she’d have to wait a whole week before the hospital could fit her in. But in the meantime, the nice Black Master swapped her standard pink crop top for an extra special bimbo version with a built in very large heavy silicon breast plate and plunging pink neckline, which allowed her pendulous fake tittes to jiggle and sway as Jayne walked.

The heavy weight of the massive breasts pulling on her back, in preparation for the real implants, made Jayne feel like a real bimbo slut at last. She could feel the little clitty dicklet in her pink lacy panties leaking with excitement.

The final classroom had been given over for minor cosmetic procedures. Various bits of botox were applied to Jayne’s face to help improve its blank fuckdoll appearance. But best of all, Jayne was able to ask for the fattest cock sucking lip fillers they could give her.

It was hard to believe that the pouting blonde airhead in the mirror was really her. Jayne looked fabulous, all eyes drawn to the massive grotesque pink lips that formed a permanent ‘O’ of prefect cock pillows ready to serve Big Black Cock. The lip enhancements made it hard to speak, but Jayne was fine with that. Fuckdolls didn’t need to think or speak.

Little May gasped in shocked delight as bimbo fuckdoll Jayne tottered into her cubicle that afternoon on stilettoed pink thigh boots, a mindless blissed out look on her pink sissy face. Jayne also let out a lispy giggle, as she saw May on her knees sucking Master’s Big Black Cock. His strong musky alpha scent filling her silly head with happy lust.

“Get your ass over here and help this slut with those hot cock pillow lips” the Black Master commanded Jayne, who obediently dropped to her knees alongside May.

In Jayne’s broken mind, a lifetime of being an addicted porn piggy gooner made it feel only natural to submit to superior Big Black Cock. Something she had done many times before. In reality, the sissy bimbo slut was about to suck her first BBC.

Jayne ran her tongue down the length of the thick black veiny shaft, savouring the intense smell of the alpha male. At the base, head spinning wildly, she sucked on a musky black ball, before finally using her massive cock pillow pink lips to rub back up the mighty Black Cock to the head.

Beside her, May took the shaft of Master’s Big Black Cock in her small white hand to guide it into Jayne’s waiting pink ‘O’ shaped bimbo face hole. Despite having the perfect fillers to take cock, Jayne’s lips were still stretched wider to take the massive Big Black Cock into her greedy mouth, like a fat pink washer sealing tightly around a thick black pole.

As the Black Master fucked her face, May used a small webcam to show the hot action in close up detail on her cubicle’s screen. Jayne was so excited to see herself being faced fucked on the big screen, like the braindead sissy bimbo she had always wanted to be, that she could feel her little clitty leaking in her pink panties once again.

Her excitement turned to delight as she saw user comments starting to scroll up the side of the screen, and the bimbo realised May was live screening her BBC blowjob, a flickering MBTV logo in the corner of the picture.

Eventually, the Big Black Cock pulled out of her throat with a grunt, a large rope of superior alpha cum temporally forming a bridge from the tip, back to her outstretched sissy tongue, before another eruption quickly painted a wad of cum across her face. Jayne made sure the final shots of black cum covered her inflated cock pillow lips, like a sexy whore’s lip gloss.

“Get her sissy ass warmed up for me” the Black Master ordered May, who had been kissing up some of the alpha cum on Jayne’s face. May put the handheld webcam back on the top of the screen so it could continue showing all the action, and got to work with a black dildo, stretching out the bimbo sissy’s ass, with Jayne on all fours, heavy fake tits swinging beneath her.

Once suitably prepared, the bimbo whore still gasped in pain and pleasure, the Big Black Cock stretching her even more, as it took her sissy virginity.

If the BBC in her throat had been like a piston, the Big Black Cock filling her sissy pussy was like a jackhammer, as the powerful alpha Black Master naturally dominated his little white beta sissy bimbo.

As the Big Black Cock fucked Jayne, May was getting close-ups of the action again with the hand-held webcam, the viewers getting a great view as the pounded bimbo orgasmed, little cummies squirting uselessly from her flaccid flopping white sissy clitty.

Spilling on the floor, as if in tribute to the superior Big Black Cock filling her sissy ass, and her total submission to the Black New World Order. Any last remnants of beta manhood leaving her sissy body. Only to be replaced moments later by the warm feeling completing her journey to sissy bimbo gurlhood, as the Big Black Cock filled her pussy with hot alpha cum.

Jayne inhaled her Black Master’s heady manly scent. She was living her sissy bimbo dream at last. She had found her natural place in the Black New World Order.