The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A College Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm ds mf ff

Chapter Eight: Epilogue

Dean Fairburn felt the warm sensation in her ass first. Her rectum filling with Master’s superior Black Cum.

She was in the front office, on the desk of her assistant Suzie Benn, which had been temporarily turned into a makeshift classroom to film today’s scene. The older MILF teacher had drawn male genitalia on the blackboard behind the desk for the six young students, three black and three white, in the supposed biology lesson.

“What about the difference between Big Black Cocks and little white dicklets?” the young Black student who had just cum in her ass had challenged her diagram. “Well that’s really just an urban myth” she had replied as the three black students just laughed shaking their heads.

“Urban myth this Miss” a second black student had answered back, standing up and pulling down his shorts to reveal his huge Big Black Cock swaying impressively from side to side. “Well that’s certainly a fine specimen” she had blushed with lustful looks, “but I’m sure one of our other white pupils here can measure up.”

It turned out they couldn’t, and before long the MILF slut was giving a practical lesson in alpha male biology as she was fucked in all three holes by the Black Master’s Big Black Cocks, while the little white beta bois watched helplessly from the side, rubbing their silly useless pussy free dicklets.

Two of the little white gurls hadn’t lasted long, soon dripping their pathetic cummies onto the floor in over excited submissive tribute to the beautiful natural interracial lovemaking in front of them. The third spilled his useless thin white seed on the floor as the Big Black Cock in the Dean’s mouth started to pump hot thick ropes of superior Black Cum down her throat.

Not long after, the third Big Black Dick pounding her pussy completed the hat trick, as the Black Master who had first pulled his pants down bred the older white slut, pumping into her, then pulling out, so the camera could show rivers of his alpha seed flowing from her gapping cunt.

The camera pulled back to pan across the makeshift ‘classroom’ scene. The three Black Masters were now standing in front of the three white sissy watchers, who seated to one side, were using their beta boi mouths to lovingly clean the three Big Black Cocks. While the MILF ‘teacher’ was still prone on the desk in front of the blackboard, alpha Black Cum dripping from all three of her greedy holes.

“And we are offline” announced an unseen director.

Dean Fairburn roused herself from the desk, and used her fingers to scoop up and swallow most of the leaking cum, before starting to put her pink lingerie back on. The white sissy gurls followed suite, with their own pink lingerie, once each had satisfactorily finished their Big Black Cock cleaning duties.

The Dean still couldn’t quite believe that her internet show ‘Older MILF Gets Blacked’ had been such a surprise hit on BMTV. The fan emails seemed to never stop coming, and she was pleased she could be a role model for older women everywhere, letting them know it wasn’t too late to start worshiping the Big Black Cocks they had been denied for so long.

Of course all shows eventually came and went in popularity. She looked at a side monitor which was showing a trailer for BMTV’s newest hit sensation ‘The Synchronised Black Cock Team’ which followed the adventures of Pinefield College’s own renowned synchronised trans swim team.

The trailer showed the eight strong sissy squad poolside in their neon pink bikinis. Four Black Masters were laying naked along the pool edge with four of the team astride them as they fucked in the reverse cowgurl position. The remaining four pink team sissies were knelt at each Black Master’s head, but facing away from the fucking pairs, before another four naked Black Masters standing in front of them, so that each could take a Big Black Cock in their mouth.

In a dazzling display of synchronised fucking, as four sissy pussies slid all the way down their Big Black Cocks in unison, so the four sissy slut mouths, starting balls deep on their Big Black Cocks, pulled back to the head in perfect timing. As the fucking gurls thrust back up, each face fixed with the false looking smile of synchronised team displays everywhere, the four blowjob gurls plunged back down their Big Black Cocks again.

It was a beautifully horny sight for any little white girl or boi to behold, and the new show was quickly becoming a big success. Dean Fairburn felt a flush of pride at how much Pinefield College was achieving this term. And to think the whole term would have been cancelled at the outset when the College water supply failed, if The Project for refugees, sponsored by BMTV, hadn’t been able to step in to help with their water coolers.

Yes, from near disaster, this term was proving to be a triumph Miss Fairburn thought to herself as she left the makeshift set in Suzie’s front office, stepping through the door into the Dean’s main room.

She still thought of it has her office, but neither Miss Fairburn, nor Suzie her assistant, spent much time there now. With both women enslaved by the Black New World Order, there was simply too much Big Black Cock around campus needing their attention. After all, a good teacher should be hands on, not tied to a desk by paperwork. Of course, if you were tied to a desk, about to be fucked by an alpha Big Black Cock, that was another thing entirely.

No, in reality, Mistress ran the show now. The Big Black Shemale was stood at the Dean’s desk, naked from the waist down, with Suzie and her student friend Aidra kneeling on the carpet in front of her. Having just finished sucking off Mistress’ Big Black Cock, the pair of giggling little white sluts were kissing each other as they swapped her superior Black Cum back and forth.

Suzie and Aidra had been among the first to benefit from Pinefield College’s new community partnership with a Brunchester City hospital for breast implants, so both sluts now paraded perfect hot looking big porn star racks. Miss Fairburn felt quite jealous of their assets, as she imagined having both little whores ass up in front of her, ready to be violated by her Big Black Cock strap-on dildo.

But as usual, Mistress had bits of dull paperwork for the Dean to sign instead. Full of silly, boring long words, she was so lucky to have Mistress to do all that thinking stuff, leaving her free to be a hands on educator.

Signatures all done, Mistress gave the Dean a copy of the agenda for that evenings’ meeting of the College Governors. There was only one item on the agenda. The proposed sponsorship / takeover of the College by BMTV, the same generous media company controversially funding The Project in Pinefield, and already doing so much to help around the College.

A unanimous vote in favour by the nine School Governors was already a foregone conclusion. Samantha, the Chair of Governors, had been one of the first in Pinefield to be enslaved by the Black New World Order, and as the term progressed, each of the other Governors in turn had either been given a tour of the school to see progress for themselves, or had been given a home presentation by one of the new teaching assistants. Either way, each one had soon become another white slave worshiping Big Black Cock.

The Governors Meeting wasn’t until 5pm, giving Dean Fairburn and Suzie a leisurely afternoon for one of their regular campus tours of inspection. Although these days Suzie rarely latest long, the young big titied little slut unable to resist jumping into the first opportunity that came along to fill one or more of her hungry fuck holes with a Master’s Big Black Cock.

The pair, dressed only in their pink lingerie and heels, looked more like the start of a mother and daughter porn film as they walked down the corridor, than teachers at an educational establishment. Yet the explicit graffiti covering the corridor walls alone gave away that this was no ordinary College.

In fact, if Disney opened a ‘Porn World’ it would probably look a lot like Pinefield College. The whole student body and faculty had adopted the pink lingerie porn star look, or fetish variations thereof, en mass. Black Masters were wandering about everywhere half dressed with powerful alpha muscles on display. And although fornication was only meant to take place when being filmed by BMTV or streamed on a Language Lab webcam, little acts of foreplay or fucking could be seen all over campus. Like a pressure cooker of sluts on heat.

Indeed, the overt nature of the interracial sexualisation of Pinefield College, meant that the helpful little policeman, who had been on duty outside the College gates at the very start of term, was back there again now.

Back then, he had been there to prevent trouble from the many young Black Men from The Project hanging about. That was before the Dean had had the inspired idea to invite them in to be part of the school as teaching assistants instead. Now he was there to make sure no unwanted prying eyes would get unnecessarily alarmed by the College’s adoption of its modern future focused curriculum.

This time the Dean could see that the young white cop had back up, in the form of two uniformed bull like Black Master colleagues towering over him. Dean Fairburn made a mental note that at some point she should really go down there to thank them for their service. She certainly wouldn’t mind getting her hands on both their big nightsticks, although she doubted the little white boi policeman would be able to do much himself to stop an intruder beyond getting on his knees and offering to suck the miscreant’s cock.

Reluctantly turning away from the grounds and heading into the first teaching block, the Dean could only marvel at how well the whole teaching faculty had pulled together this term to ensure Pinefield could offer its students a modern curriculum. One that would properly prepare the young lives in their charge for the Blacked future ahead of them.

Mr Eliot’s maths students for example were starting to generate a significant income for the school. He had now commandeered both College mini-buses for their daily night time field work in Brunchester City.

About half the girls and bois pitched in at various bars and clubs with links to BMTV, giving themselves freely to any and every Black Master on demand. The other half generated the actual income, charging loser white punters at gloryholes or on street corners, in the red light district of the city. Regulars were offered extra cam sessions where gradually they could be humiliated and educated about their true white beta nature.

The young science teacher, Jane Kirkland, had been the last member of staff to submit to the Black New World Order, but had taken to her new educational role with gusto.

Expanding into two classrooms, in one, her domestic science centre was a production line for broken, obedient sissy maids locked in chastity. Several were already in permanent service over at The Project, with a couple more at some of the first fully Blacked households in Pinefield.

The second classroom, had become the College’s makeup school. Some of the sissy bois particularly needed a lot of teaching, and of course all the girls wanted to achieve that perfect Instagram face look that let everyone know they were horny fuck sluts for Big Black Cock.

Upstairs, Mr Kennin’s history class had also grown so that the whole floor was now a temple to all forms of body modification. From tattoos and piercings, to preparing for hospital breast implants or getting forms of minor cosmetic surgery performed on site. Every little white girl and boi on campus was desperate to be nipped and tucked in order to be the perfect fucktoy for their Black Masters.

Over in the art block, the large studio space previously used for Mrs Legrand’s art classes, now permanently looked like a scene from a Bacchanalian Roman orgy. Albeit if the orgy was surrounded by BMTV cameras, and all the Romans were stoned stupid.

The cushioned floor was a writhing mass of white arms, legs, tits and holes, multiple lit bongs around the edge, while their Black Masters were kneeling or standing like rocks in a mighty sea, their alpha Big Black Cocks plunging in and out of the offered white fuckholes.

Above this churning sea of flesh, a thick cloud of weed smoke hung in the air like fog, mixing with the heady scent of the dominant Black Alpha Males and their superior Black Cum. Added to the constant loud moans and cries of submission coming from the scrum, it was almost impossible for anyone passing by to resist joining in the mind bending green eyed stoner orgy.

True to form, Suzie squealed with horny delight, and dived on in, taking a big toke from one of the bongs before disappearing into the slutty depravity of the fleshy waves.

Dean Fairburn however soldiered on alone to the four vast Language Lab hangers which housed most of the students. Each building now had several BMTV vans parked outside, with thick cables snaking inside.

She took in the view across the first and largest of the barn like halls from its raised entrance platform that provided a birds-eye view right across the individual cubicles filling the room.

The heart of the College was now providing educational webcam sessions on demand day and night across the world. Individuals, a student with their Black Master, or in groups, every cubicle was in use.

Just in the row nearest to her, the Dean could see a whole range of delightful submission to Big Black Cock. Immediately below her, a solo young girl was furiously pounding her pussy with a Big Black Dildo, urging the unseen cam viewer to jerk his little white shrimp dick faster as she pleasured herself with a real man’s cock.

In the cubicles to either side, sissy bois in pink lingerie were in different stages of sucking a Master’s Big Black Cock. As the Dean watched, the student on the right leaned back, mouth open, as thick alpha cum landed in his month and painted the sissy gurl’s pretty face.

There was a threesome in the cubicle beyond the sissy cum slut. A bimbo girl was on her back, getting a spit-roasting from a Big Black Cock at either end, her pendulous tits rocking back and forth with the rhythm. On the opposite side there was a matching threesome, only this time it was a sissy gurl fuckdoll on all fours enjoying the spit-roasting by her dominant Black Masters.

Beyond them, the Dean could just make out a further group of three. A white girl obediently top riding the Big Black Cock buried in her ass, while a little pink sissy bimbo watched at the side mindlessly rubbing her useless clitty. “No little loser white boi shrimp dick is ever going to measure up” she was giggling to the online viewers, “that’s why us white girls are all whores for Daddy’s Big Black Cock.”

And at the limit of her view on the opposite side, the Dean could see a solo older student, who had clearly recently benefited from a very large pair of breast implants. In close up head and shoulders in a one to one cam session, the white slut had just finished rubbing baby oil into her massive bimbo tits and was now gently swinging a pretty sparkling crystal pendent back and forth in front of her huge glistening breasts. Starring into the webcam, and talking in a sonorous commanding voice, the raven haired beauty was explaining that big bimbo tits were only for real men. Only for Big Black Cock. Little white dicklets weren’t real men. They were inferior beta sissy gurlies. It was just the natural order of things. Little white bois needed to rub their sissy clitties to interracial porn until they came like a gurl. They needed to cum in tribute. To worship real alpha Big Black Cock.

Beginning to feel over stimulated herself, the Dean raised her gaze to take in the full sexy sounds and heady musky smells animating from right across the large hall.

Yes, she was immensely proud of all the College was achieving with their Black Masters and the partnership with their new BMTV owners. A successful school was about so much more than just the right Big Black Cock education for its students. It should be a beacon of influence for its wider community. Pinefield College’s prestigious Language Labs were now teaching the world about its place in the Black New World Order.