The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coming Home

Synopsis: Barry comes home after Army experimentation gone wild

“Fuck me! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” Claudia cried as Barry pumped in and out of her hairy snatch

She brought her legs up around his ass, to try and lock him into her

“Oh, yessss” she groaned, digging her nails into his back as she came.

He nibbled the nape of her neck, he grabbed one of her large, pendulous breasts and squeezed it. She took hold of her other breast and brought the nipple up to her mouth and sucked it.

She released her own breast to take hold of his firm ass. “Fuck me” she cried again as she dug her nails into his flesh

“Oh, fuck…” he groaned as his cock exploded in her wet pussy. Her pussy shot some clear fluid onto his groin as another orgasm ripped over her.

She cried out his name as his cock emptied its baby batter into her middle-aged pussy.

Barry collapsed on her. She kissed him passionately and whispered her thanks into his ears “That was wonderful” she whimpered as a light buzz washed over her.

He pulled out of her and rolled onto his back.

She lolled around, giggling. She didn’t even care as she felt his cum run out of her open snatch. “Oh, boy” she laughed.

Then she looked at him. Her expression changed. She seemed confused. “What the? Barry!?” she gasped and sat up.

She felt more come seeping out of her and she looked down at her hairy snatch where he had just been, her pubic hairs wet with their love-making

“Barry?” she gasped. She leapt out of bed

“Yeah, mom?”

“What the fuck just happened?”

“We fucked” he grinned as he rolled onto his side

“No! No! No! No! No!” she cried, wagging her finger at him…. “This can’t be. This can’t be” she said as hands on hips she paced back and forth trying to contemplate what just happened.

“You were great, mom” he smiled, holding his cock and playing with it “One of the best fucks I’ve had”

“But… this… no… “ she cried, “This isn’t right. You’re my son…”

“You enjoyed it…”

“Yes.. I mean no…” she was confused.

“Come back to bed mom” he whimpered

“No… I…” she clutched her head as she tried to think straight

“I want you to suck my cock” he said

“I…” she gasped as she climbed back into bed “No… I…” she took hold of his cock and played with it. She grew fascinated by it

“I…” she tried to think.

“You want to suck my cock”

“I want to…” she whimpered

Her mouth sank down over his limp, wet cock “Mmm-nnn” she protested as she sucked

“That’s it, mom” he said, grabbing her long brunette hair and pushing her face down into his groin “That’s it, mom. Good job!”

“What do you mean we lost him?” screamed General Wainscotting down the phone.

“He walked off the base” Professor Katerina Gifford said

“What do you mean…?”

Katerina held the phone away from her ear. She looked at her assistant Felicity Hauptmann and winced as she coped an earful of abuse.

Felicity gave smile of support but was glad she didn’t have to report to the belligerent soldier.

Finally Katerina was able to put the phone down. “We need to examine our security” Katerina said “At once”

“Yes, Professor” Felicity said

Katerina watched her assistant go, and felt a sneaking feeling of suspicion. Only the two of them had the direct access to the subject necessary to effect an escape.

Without realising it, Katerina had her hand down her front and she was lightly touching herself.

She looked at the file once again…

Sergeant Barry Lionel Crocker.

Father: Lionel Crocker (deceased)

Mother: Claudia (nee Romero) born Bari, Italy.

The biography showed that they had met in Italy during the war. Claudia as only fifteen when they must have met. They were married two years later, and even then it caused a bit of a administrative stir.

B. L. Crocker tested well in ESP potential. He had been drafted into the army and then very shortly after a half tour in South Vietnam had been transferred to this facility.

The recruiter, Major Albert Paine had told him about the chance to serve out his draft time back home… and still do a tremendous service to his country. He of course lied about the nature of the service. No mention of experimentation. Psycho-stimulants. Trauma.

Barry was one of their better candidates. His abilities seemed to increase exponentially with each treatment.

He had displayed telekinetic abilities. And then, telepathic abilities.

Katerina dropped the report and lay back in her chair and strummed her clit. “Oh, Barry!” she gasped and came.

After a minute she caught herself doing that and she sat up. She looked about nervously to make sure no one had seen her. She licked her sticky fingers and then straighten up the papers from the file that had fallen across her desk when she dropped them.

Katerina looked at the clock on the wall—7pm. She sighed and left the office.

She arrived home and Wendy was in the driveway to meet her. Wendy was large and masculine, an ex-Marine Sgt. Wendy went up to her and lifted her off her feet almost as soon as Katerina was out of the car. She embraced her and kissed her.

“Please, not here” Katerina begged as she looked around the street

“Why not?”

“You know why not” Katerina cried

Wendy relented and let her to the ground

“Come inside” Wendy said, “I want you so bad”

“I… I’m not in the mood”

“Still?” Wendy gasped as they got to the door.

“Look… I’m sorry” Katerina said… she’d felt like this for a few days now… she just had lost her desire for Wendy.

Wendy had caught her the previous night masturbating on the toilet. Wendy masturbated as she watched, but she didn’t discuss it. Something had come between them.

Claudia came out of the confessional of St. Vinnie’s, shaken. She had gone to confess her horrible secret to father Giovanni, but every time she tried to say it, something blocked her. In the end she confessed to a few venial matters and took her penance.

A thought occurred to her—go to the police. She was determined to do so, but instead she found herself back home.

“What the?” she gasped as she pulled into her own drive-way. She turned the engine off and sat and tried to think…. “not right” she thought, “not right”.

She entered the home determined to confront her son. He had fucked her six times since turning up out-of-the-blue. Each time she had acquiesced. She had given herself to him willingly, only to cry about it afterwards, not understanding why she kept giving in to him. She thought about it on the drive back home. Maybe she was just sick?

She went in and he was there. She fell to her knees and sucked his cock. “Not right” she thought… “Not right to leave my son’s cock…” she grinned as she felt him come in her mouth.

When he was done she ran out of the house. She got into her car and drove to the police station… only she found herself back at hime. She tried it again, setting out in steps the route she was meant to take. She found herself back at home again.

She cried into the steering wheel. Something told her to go shopping and get dinner “Barry needs his mom to feed him” she said to herself.

As she drove into the drive-way she saw a red 1971 Datsun 240Z

car parked there. She recognised it as her sister’s. She wondered what Carla would be doing there. Then she had a sneaking suspicion that she’d invited Carla over.

Carla was seven years younger than Claudia. When Claudia had got married young, she’d left for the US with her solider husband as soon as she was able. She didn’t see her sister till Carla was twenty, and herself moving to the United States. They were very different.

Claudia was large and full-figured. Carla was better proportioned. Skinnier, but still with a generous bust. Carla had got jobs in advertising as a product model. While Claudia raised her son Barry, and daughter Maggie, Carla lived—how would you describe it…? More ‘care-free’ ?

Claudia missed Italy. She loved to cook old style recipes that reminded her of ‘home’. Carla was 100% American now. She would not speak to her sister in Italian. Hamburgers, cola… Carla’s fare.

Carla had a daughter out of wedlock. Bella, who was just finishing high school. Claudia hadn’t seen Bella for quite some time.

“I need to confront Barry” she tried saying over and over a mantra… maybe it would stick as an idea inside her head.

Claudia went inside

“Barry? Carla?” she called

“In here, mom” Barry called from the kitchen

Claudia went in and dropped her bags in shock

“Che diavolo?” Claudia cried

“Oh, hi” Carla smiled, “Oh…. fuck… yesssss”

Carla was on her back, on the kitchen table, naked, her feet on Barry’s shoulders as he pounded her ass.

“Fuck you’ve got a tight ass-hole” Barry gasped. He stopped, pulled out a little and spat on his dick

“Questo è il lavoro del diavolo!” Claudia cried, and made the sign of the cross

“English, mom. Speak English”

“This… this is not right”

“Take off your clothes, mom” Barry said

“No.. I…” Claudia protested and then she stopped and shook in horror as her hands seemed to work of their own accord, undressing herself.

“No… not this again” she cried

“You look… beautiful” Carla smiled as she gazed at the revealing figure of her older sister.

“Come, mom” Barry said

“No… please… not again” she protested as she stepped forward

“Taste my dick” he said and he pulled out of Carla’s anus and offered it to his mom. Claudia dropped to her knees

“No, this is… not… mmmm-nnn-mmmmm” she gasped as she started sucking

Carla raised herself up on her arms to watch her sister taste her ass on Barry’s cock.

“Is it nice?” Carla smiled

“Look, she loves it” Barry grinned.

Claudia wanted to gag on the taste.

Barry reached out to a tea-towel and it flew into his hand. “Here let me make it easier, mom” he said as he wiped his cock clean and then offered it back to her.

Carla had a wide smile on her face seeing Barry’s power.

“Why are we doing this trip?” Wendy asked

“I told you you didn’t have to come!” Katerina said

“I want to… if it’s important to you, then it’s important to me!” she smiled “It is… important, isn’t it?”

“Very much so”

“Just ‘secret’….?”

“You know my research is …”

“Just making sure…”

Wendy turned and looked out at the countryside. All she knew was that Katerina had a sudden desire to go to Wisconsin.

More dejected, Felicity sat in back having witnessed this frosty back and forth between Wendy and Katerina. Felicity never realised that her boss was a lesbian! But despite the fact that they tried even now to hide it from her, she could spot a lover’s quarrel.

Why Wendy had to come she didn’t know. Despite them being a ‘couple’ and that made Felicity sick of the thought of that… it was as far as she knew, a work trip and therefore Wendy should not be part of it.

Felicity despised her boss now. Felicity was a good girl. Not some ‘lesbian whore’. She was keeping herself till she got married.

“So what did you say you do?” Wendy asked turning back to look at her.

“Classified” Felicity said coldly.

“Oh?” Wendy said and returned to looking at the countryside as they slipped into Illinois.

Barry was in her thoughts. She couldn’t get rid of him. Katerina had finally had to admit to herself that she had helped Barry escape. She also realised that he had fucked her… and she enjoyed it terribly so. She had been unable to have conjugal relations with Wendy ever since.

What was worst was this ‘field trip’ was not officially sanctioned. She’d lied to Felicity about it. No one knew they were making this expedition.

They found a motel in Riverwoods, Illinois.They were only an hour or so short of their destination but it was getting late.

Now came the bitterness about their sleeping arrangements. Wendy acted passive aggressive and said she’d sleep in the car—if it made either Katerina or Felicity uncomfortable. Felicity said that was fine. Katerina wanted to please for some ‘common sense’—but also in her heart she didn’t want to be in bed with Wendy. They could have got another room, but Wendy went on about how she didn’t want to cause a fuss, and the extra expense. Katerina thought she wished she could slap her for that.

Katerina felt his power as they drew closer. She sensed him calling her.

“Yes, Master” she said as she fingered herself in the bathroom

“Are you alright?” Felicity tapped on the door

“Yes! Yes! Yesssss! Fuck. Shit!” Katerina said “What? What is it?”

“I’m just seeing if you’re alright” Felicity said “You sounded like you’re in pain”

“I… fuck it…” Katerina said. She opened the bathroom door “I’m fine” she said angrily as she stormed across to one of the two single beds in the room.

She flung herself into her bed and turning away from Felicity she pulled the sheets up over her head.

* * *

Carla and her sister lay on the bed in parallel to each other. Barry moved from one pussy to the other and then back again. Carla felt exhilarated… and she’d just shaved there.

Barry came in his mom’s snatch and then made Carla clean her sister’s pussy out with her tongue.

There was a car-door slam and Barry could sense the mind of his sister Maggie

Maggie Crocker flung her bags down on her bed. She stopped and looked about her room. It looked normal, just how she remembered it before she’d left for college.

Her mom and brother were downstairs. She thought that they were acting ‘odd’ but she couldn’t put her finger on it.

Although not there at that time, her aunt Carla had apparently moved in too. “Where’s she going to sleep?” Maggie had asked

Barry and Claudia just smiled.

Maggie stretched out and pulled her top off. Her bra was the wrong size; a gift. It was cutting into her. She pulled the straps down off her shoulders and slid the bra around and unclipped it

Her breasts were not anywhere near as big as her moms. In the scale of things there was her mom, then her aunt, then a whole lot of other sizes, then herself. She wondered even why she had to wear a bra, some on campus were burning theirs. And hers, despite her fairly flat chest still had trouble with them cutting into her. They didn’t sit right because of her shape.

She looked at the red mark under her left arm. The mirror—she saw Barry standing there in the door way

She spun around and covered her nipples with her hands “What the fuck?” she gasped, “Barry?”

“Don’t mind me” he said

Suddenly her arms fell to her sides. She wondered why she did that. Something in her head said she should cover herself up again. “Take off your pants” he said

“What? No way” she said “Get out of here!”… but she took off her pants.

She stood there nervous, confused. Only in her panties.

He came towards her

“What are you doing?”

“I want you to enjoy this” he said as he took hold of her small nipples and toyed with them

They stuck out erect “Ohhh” she gasped

“You like that?”

“No” she said

“You WILL like it”

“Yes” she said

“Say it…”

“I… I like it…”

“Take off your panties”

“No… I…” she began as she took them off as well

He looked at her hairy bush “Your bush is almost as big as mom’s “ he laughed…. “I made her shave it. You’ll shave it too”

“Yes” she said

He went to touch her there

“No” she protested

His fingers moved into her curly hair

“I said NOOOOO!” she shouted and suddenly he was thrown back against the wall

“Fuck, Sis” he laughed, “You’ve got powers to…”

“I….?” she began, confused

“You will obey me!” he said, straightening himself up

“I… no… I….”

He came up to her again “You WILL OBEY ME”

She trembled “I… I will obey you…”

“Good” he smiled, “I will guide you in how to use your powers…and I’ve got some guests coming soon who can give you some ‘juice’ to help boost yours”

“Yes” she said

“Now get back on the bed, you want me to fuck you…”

“I want you to fuck me” she said, a tear rolling down her face as she went back to the bed and lay down

“Open your legs” he said, “You want me to see it”

“I want you to see it” she smiled weakly. She knew this was wrong.

“I…” she began to sit up.

“Stop fighting me!” he growled. He put his hand out and she was forced by his power back hard against the bed.

He took his pants off. His cock already rock hard

“Fuck, you’re not a virgin” he laughed as he felt her there.

“No…I…” she began she was so confused. She still winced as he shoved himself into her

She was dry. It was only after a little while she felt she was enjoying it.

She still shed a tear, a part of her realised this was not right

“Oh, fuck me” she gasped, “Oh, Barry!”

Claudia came into the room and undressed. She sat down on the bed beside them and she stroked Maggie’s hair “That’s it honey” she purred “Just give in to it”

“Oh, momma!” Maggie whimpered

“That’s a good girl”

“Fuck! Fuck! Oh, oh, oh, yesssss” Maggie cried, “Oh… yessssss!”

At that moment as her pussy quivered Barry came in her.

Claudia bent down and kissed her daughter, their tongues entwined. “Fuck mom, she’s good” Barry gasped as he felt his orgasm go on…

Maggie panted, satisfied. Barry pulled out of her and took his dick to her mouth. Claudia moved around and began to lick the white sticky goo from her daughter’s hot wet pussy

Maggie sucked her brother and looked up at him and smiled.

Maggie’s Awakening

“Why are we here?” Wendy asked looking at the plain suburban home

Katerina pressed the buzzer

The door opened.

Carla stood there in a cooking apron, and nothing else

“Tell Master we’ve come” Katerina said

“Yes” Carla said, holding the door open for her

Katerina stepped in

“Master?” Wendy looked at Felicity. Felicity shrugged and went in

Wendy joined them.

Carla closed the door and locked it.

Already Katerina had vanished

“Where’d that woman go?” Wendy said to herself

“Please, go upstairs” Carla urged

“What’s going on here?” Wendy asked

“Is that the equipment?” Carla asked, looking at the bags in Felicity’s hands.

“Some of it” she said “The rest is in the car”

“Master will be pleased”

“Who is this ‘master’?” Felicity asked

“He’s why you’re here…”

“Ah, there they are!” Barry said coming down the stairs naked

“You!” Felicity gasped, recognising him from the experimental program

“What’s going on here?” Wendy said. She put her hand in her pocket where she had her service piece

“Are these them?” Maggie asked as she came to join her brother, also naked

“These are them” he said

“Look!” Maggie said, “She wants to shoot you…”

“Your powers are increasing!” he smiled, patting her ass, Maggie could read Wendy’s hostile thoughts

Barry had already sensed them.

“You’ won’t shoot us!” she said. “Obey!”

Suddenly Wendy clutched her head in pain. She cried out. Maggie smiled as she inflicted this pain on Wendy, making her fall to the floor

“Please… what’s happening?” Wendy cried

Meanwhile Felicity was undressing as Barry’s mind reached out to her.

“Come join us” he said to Felicity. She smiled weakly as she, half-naked followed him back upstairs

Wendy had the presence of mind to reach again for her gun. She drew it. Suddenly it flung out of her hand and slid across the floor

“You won’t need that” Maggie smiled as she waved her hand sending the gun skidding across the floor

Suddenly Wendy was pulled up off the floor, it was as if two invisible hands had reefed her into the air.

Maggie smiled, and made her spin around so she could inspect her. “I understand from Katerina’s thoughts that you are a lesbian?”

“What of it?” Wendy said and then suddenly she screamed in pain

“You need to learn some respect” Maggie said as she inflicted pain throughout Wendy’s body

“Please…”

“Call me ‘Mistress’”

“No… never…..arrgghhhh…. please, stop it”

“Call me ‘Mistress’”

“No… oh, please… no stop it…. please…. please…. miss——tress”

“Very well” Maggie smiled and suddenly Wendy was released from the pain.

Maggie let her fall to the floor with a thud

Maggie moved closer, to gloat. She spread her legs to show her shaven sex

“So you like pussy?” she grinned

In that instant Wendy kicked out with her foot, sweeping into Maggie’s leg. She rolled over and brought an elbow down into Maggie’s face.

Maggie lay there, bloodied, unconscious

Wendy struggled to her feet. She felt like she’d been hit by a car. She went over and picked up her gun

Slowly she hobbled upstairs

She found herself looking at her lover riding Barry, with his cock in her asshole

Meanwhile Felicity was over his face getting eaten out.

Claudia and Carla turned to see her. “Master” they cried in horror

Wendy had her gun.

Felicity rolled off Barry

Katerina jumped up and with Carla and Claudia they formed a human shield

“Please get out of the way” Wendy urged Katerina

“You will not harm the Master” Katerina spat

Barry, from behind his women (Felicity also joined the pussy wall of protection) laughed

“What do you hope to achieve?” he laughed

“I…. I don’t know what you’ve done to Katerina” she said “But you will let her go…”

“Put the gun down”

Wendy suddenly put the gun on the floor

“What the?” she cried. She bent down to pick it up but her hand would not work to grab it.

Maggie arrived, wiping her bleeding nose “This bitch… I should make you pay”

“Now. Now, Sis” Barry smiled

“Wendy wants to join us, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Master” Wendy said. “No… wait… what?”

The women in the shield wall opened up as Wendy found herself stepping forward towards Barry and his hard cock

“Please… help me” she turned to Katerina

“You will please the master” Katerina said

“No…I…” Wendy said

Barry’s eyes seemed to glow and suddenly Wendy’s clothes seemed to explode. She watched as if in slow motion her clothes tore apart from her.

Maggie went over to the bed. Barry lay down and she mounted her brother’s face, but facing towards Wendy. She wanted to watch…

Wendy found herself mounting the bed, straddling Barry

“Please…” she cried

She slowly sank down onto him

“Oh…Oh….Oh, yessssss” she gasped as she took all of him inside her

Wendy leant forward and kissed Maggie

The two women, tongues embraced as they shared Barry. The other women stood attentively for when they might be needed

Wendy groaned with delight as she rode Barry’s hard cock. “You want it” Maggie said into her mind

“Yes!”

“You want it”

“Yes!”

“You want cock”

“I want cock!” she cried out and came.

Epilogue

With the experimental equipment Maggie’s natural abilities were increased…

The End