The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Coming of the Houri”

DISCLAIMER

This story is copyright © 2006 Danny Lilithborne, and may only be reproduced at the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive (http://www.mcstories.com). Any other reproduction is a violation of the legal rights of the author and is subject to prosecution.

* * *

PART ONE: The End of the Search

* * *

In the name of Hippodameia, that immortal slave who resides within the heartbeat of Love!

Welcome, reader. You’ve come a long way to find these words, and I’m sure you’re exhausted. Rest and relax. Make yourself comfortable. The time for search is over. You’ve found what you’re looking for; now you have to have the mind to take it.

Hmm? What’s that, you say? You weren’t looking for anything?

I think you were. You were looking for a story. A story of someone just like you. A lonely person with nothing but bad luck, wanting only to find a place to call home. That’s what you wanted. That glint in your eye... right there... tells me I’m right.

Don’t be scared. It’s easy to read someone’s mind when you know how mindless they really want to be.

In any case, it’s true. I do have a story for you. Would you like to hear it? Then relax, stupid! Sorry, I have to be harsh with you sometimes. You’re too used to thinking you can never have things your way, that what God wants is for you to suffer and prove yourself through your pain.

Maybe all you need is someone to love you.

* * *

Meet Aaron Vaudevil. He’s a man who’s down on his luck. Not just today—pretty much all the time. In his mind, it’s been that way since his wife disappeared five years ago, but this has actually been going on a long time before then.

Aaron was lonely, you see, and he thought he could fix that by finding a girl who liked him enough to marry him. He was completely honest with her, even about the things he felt ashamed of. And, well, even though the things that he felt bad about were little things in the grand scheme of things, he made such a big deal of them that it made them big things.

If you know what I mean.

And she did love him, found him to be a cute little guy, albeit without much of a mind for the “real world”. So they were married, and bought a house to live in. And she did try her best to make the marriage work, even despite their occasional fights. They had an average American marriage.

Then she disappeared. Without even telling him why, she was gone.

Aaron, being the kind of guy he is, blamed himself, and worked harder to make a life for himself in the “real world”, thinking that was the reason she left. Soon, he had a good job as assistant manager of a local game trader company. Although it was obvious to his superiors that he was the hardest worker they had, he was never promoted.

He was too good at his job, you see.

So every day, after his work ended at 5p.m., he’d sit on his usual bench at the mall, and watch people. People that had happier lives than him. Couples in love, mostly. He liked to feel like his watching them gave them a better chance than him. Aaron was an unusual guy that way.

Sometimes, he’d see a good-looking girl walking along her way, and look a little longer than he should. He’d always feel guilty and beat himself up for it, but in his heart Aaron was just like any other man. Beautiful women made him feel happy.

And so it was on this day, a day like any other, that he caught a glimpse of me.

I have to admit, I was dressed to impress. I have a nice pair of legs and I like to show them off. I also have an ample-sized chest. I know boys like to stare at that, in particular. It gives them feelings that can only be described as heavenly. I go ahead and let them. No harm in it.

Something was different about Aaron.

I could see it in the way he looked at me. There was empathy and pain in his eyes. It’s true that he thought I was beautiful and wouldn’t mind a roll in the hay with me. But he wanted to understand me as well.

Not many humans want to understand that which is beyond their comprehension.

You see, I’m not a human; at least not entirely. I look like one. But I really am... oh, I’m getting ahead of myself.

All that’s important about me right now is that our eyes met. Someone like me will know someone like Aaron completely, given that we make eye contact. Humans reveal much about themselves through their gaze, things they are not even aware of. So I knew Aaron was a warm-hearted creature who would never hurt a fly.

I also knew he was too scared to ever approach someone like me.

So I did what people like me do. I approached him first.

* * *

“Hello,” I said.

Aaron jumped briefly, startled. He was thinking so much about me he didn’t realize I had been sitting next to him for ten minutes.

“Hello,” I said again, and giggled.

“H-hi there...” he stammered. His face turned a strange red color, and he immediately looked down at his hands. Too shy, for such a young and handsome person.

“My name is Gabrielle,” I went on. “I noticed you looking at me.”

“I’m sorry,” he said reflexively. Wow. Talk about Catholic guilt.

“Don’t be,” I said. “I like it when nice boys look at me.”

Aaron paused. Something inside him began to loosen up. Good.

“Look at me now if you like, Aaron,” I urged him. “I don’t mind.”

I set him up to ask the question when I used his name. I was surprised when he hesitated before he asked it.

“How... how did you know my name?” Aaron asked, but not like the others. Almost as if he expected me to know; like he had told me his name somewhere a long time ago, and had forgotten who I was.

“Let’s go shopping,” I said.

“Huh?”

“I need a shopping partner,” I went on. “You see, I’ve been wearing these clothes all day, and I don’t have anything comfortable to wear when I get home. Believe me, it’s more painful than it looks to wear these shoes!” I clacked my stiletto heels together once, so he’d get the impression.

“Oh,” Aaron said. A man of few words. This wasn’t going to work, unless he explicitly said yes. So, I upped the ante. No, not what you think.

I touched his chin, and lifted his head up slightly, so his gaze would meet mine again, if he’d just center his eyes. “You should look at someone when she is talking to you,” I said, very gently, so he’d know I wasn’t upset.

There! Eye contact.

People like me have black eyes. No, not black eyes as in I was just in a boxing fight, I mean our irides are actually black, black as night. We were created that way so we could properly captivate humans by simply looking them in the eyes.

You see, normally, when humans look each other in the eye, they have the potential to read these waves that they give off through eye contact. But the irides mask these waves; that is their purpose. So they can simply note the color around the pupil—blue, brown, green, grey, or even gold in some people—and continue their conversation. But if the eyes are black, it blends with the pupil, and humans cannot resolve this lack of distinction.

Aaron was drawing closer to me unconsciously. That was a good sign; we had that effect on people with true hearts. People who have sinned and hide their sin are repulsed by our black eyes; it’s a defense mechanism. Unfortunately, it makes us rather lonely, as you can well imagine.

“Will you be my shopping partner?” I asked simply.

“Yes,” Aaron said, again without thinking. Nothing came between his desire and his heart. This would be easier than I thought... or perhaps more difficult. One can never know with these things.

“Let’s go,” I said simply, and took his hand.

What happened between then and now is not really that important, and would bore you, so I’ll skip to the part you really want to hear—the part where I reveal that I wanted to go home with him.

* * *

We were outside the mall, walking towards his car, when he came out of his trance.

“Are you awake from your dream?” I said, and winked.

“Where are we?” Aaron asked. “And... who are you?” He looked at the bag he held in his hand. His eyes showed nothing but confusion.

“Gabrielle,” I said again. “I asked you to be my shopping partner, and you agreed. And, well, we went a little nuts. We both decided to make the best of it.”

“Uh... come again?” Aaron’s gaze started to waver.

“I’m spending the night,” I said simply.

I could tell by looking in Aaron’s eyes that memories of his wife were starting to get in the way. He was biting his lip, even as we continued to walk to his car.

“I won’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do,” I told him. “The truth is, I’m new in town and I’m in need of a few friends so I can start settling down. Know what I mean?”

“Yeah, I guess...” Aaron said. His hand held mine. I don’t even think he knew he did it.

“You really miss your wife, don’t you?” I asked.

“How... I... yeah.” His eyes started to shimmer. “She disappeared from my life some time ago. We were in love.”

“Nice way of showing it,” I said. “You haven’t heard from her since, have you?”

“Maybe... something bad happened...”

“Your wife is fine,” I said. “You could say that she sent me to tell you that. Now come on, let’s go.”

“Oh,” Aaron said, letting go of my hand. He didn’t realize we had arrived at his car.

Cars I don’t know much about at all, but I know a good one when I see one. His was blue, and he obviously spent a lot of his time and money making sure it was neat and tidy and ran efficiently. I did appreciate that, although I didn’t and still don’t know how or why cars have become so important to humans.

“Gabrielle,” Aaron said as he got in the car. I could tell it was difficult for him to say my name. People like him had difficulty with saying people’s names. They didn’t want to draw attention, and were worried about the pronunciation, and other such silly worries of the guilt-ridden mind. “All of this is... a little too...”

“Easy?”

“Yeah,” Aaron replied. “I... I mean, you seem nice and all but...”

“I tell you what,” I cut him off. “Why don’t you focus on driving us to your home, and I’ll answer your questions when we get there, okay?” I looked him in the eyes just then.

“Sure...” Aaron murmured, and turned his key in the ignition.

I put a hand on his thigh and left it there for a moment. His energies were swirling within him. He needed someone to steady his mind for the arduous task of navigating a car through crowded streets to get to his home.

“Eyes on the road,” I would occasionally murmur to him as he drove...

* * *

I really detest to linger on details when telling a story, and the above section might have been a little much. I think it was important to tell, though, since it was the first time Aaron and I talked about his estranged wife. It also showed that yes, indeed, you can drive while under trance, but on the other hand, 99% of human beings put themselves into a trance when they take the wheel, anyway, so you probably knew that.

We got to his home, which was actually an apartment building. His place was on the second floor. It had a nice view of the swimming pool from the balcony window, and a little area sectioned off to be the kitchen. I could definitely live here.

“Are you hungry, Aaron?” I asked.

“Uh... huh?” He had slipped under again. He was quite suggestible. “Yeah, a little bit.”

“I bought some food at Trader Joe’s,” I said. “I’ll make us some chicken. You go and take a nap; I’m sure you’ve had a long day.”

“Oh... okay,” Aaron said, and headed in the direction of his bedroom.

I’d been true to my word, and had gotten some fileted chicken. I checked his cabinet for some spices, and found some tarragon, cumin and assorted other niceties of the dabbling chef. Even knowing he was the type to make his own food, I was impressed; even as bad as he believed his life to be, he liked to try to enjoy what experiences he could.

I got to work with preparing dinner.

* * *

Aaron Vaudevil was a man of vivid imagination with no other outlet than his dreams. And so at night, he usually laid in bed and tried to decide what he would dream of that night. If he was lucky, he’d have the dream he so fondly imagined, but usually he just had a twisted version of his original vision.

The best laid plans of mice and men, they say.

This time, though, as he laid in bed and stared at the ceiling, waiting for his eyes to get heavy, his thoughts lingered on the strange girl in his room making dinner.

‘Michelle never made me dinner,’ he thought to himself. And indeed, his wife never cooked; it wasn’t a strong point with her. She had always said that one of the main reasons she decided to marry him was because he could cook.

This girl... Gabrielle. The name was somewhat similar. But she was much nicer... less self-consciously mysterious. Michelle didn’t like people to know what she was thinking. She would veil her speech in syllogisms and similes. That was something that irritated him about her...

Gabrielle... her eyes. It bothered him that he couldn’t remember what her face looked like, even now. He only remembered the shape of her body. It wasn’t something he could put into words. Nice legs, hips... breasts...

The smell of lemon chicken brought him back into awareness of his surroundings. Lemon chicken—that was his favorite dish. How did Gabrielle know? She knew a lot of things about him that he hadn’t even told Michelle.

He hadn’t slept... or had he? He was trying to, but doubts and worries kept plaguing him. Spending the night... did she mean to...? The words were in his mind, but wouldn’t come through to his consciousness. He stared at his lava lamp, one of the few items from his college years that had survived his various moves.

His eyes sunk closed.

* * *

Dream.

Aaron was in a bed floating in the middle of nowhere.

There was a girl in bed with him. She was naked.

“I’m Briseis,” she said.

“Hello,” Aaron replied.

“Why don’t you take a nap?” she said, and began to caress his chest.

“I’m already sleeping,” he said.

“I don’t think you even know what it means to sleep,” she said. “But don’t worry. She’ll show you.”

“Who?”

“The whore in your apartment, of course.”

“Whore?!”

“Awake from your nightmare,” Briseis commanded.

* * *

“Hey, Aaron,” I said.

Of course, Aaron had fallen completely under his own magic spell, and I had to help him out of his bed. He started eating basically on his own human instinct, but wasn’t conscious until I nudged him out of his dream.

“I said, do you like my lemon chicken?” I repeated.

“Oh,” Aaron whispered. “Yeah, it’s very good.” He rolled the bite he had just cut over his palate. “Very good. Thank you.”

“I thought you needed someone to treat you to a nice meal,” I said, eating some of my own food. People like me didn’t actually need to eat, but it was something I liked to do. Taste is a nice little sense to have.

“What did you use?” Aaron asked as he, now fully aware of himself, cut another piece of chicken.

“A lady never reveals her secrets,” I giggled.

Silly boy. He was so wrapped up in his own reverie that he didn’t even notice that I had changed my clothes. It was okay. He’d notice in his own time. I’m not like human girls that get offended at silly things like that.

Instead, I watched him eat. There was a strange kind of beauty to him as he ate his food. Although it was obvious he was quite hungry, he wasn’t shoveling down his chicken. But it was obvious that he enjoyed it. I heard his body make little grunting sounds as he finished chewing a piece, swallowing it down.

My free leg dangled from the chair, and I scuffed my foot over the ground as I felt my body heat up in anticipation. I already knew what kind of a lover he would be.

“I got a movie for us to watch before bed,” I said to him. “I can start it up now if you’d like.”

“Okay,” Aaron said, his attention still primarily on his food.

I got up and walked to where the television was, swinging my hips as I did so. Even with my back turned, I could feel his eyes on me, moving from my feet up my legs to my back, and then back down again. He noticed the oversized 49ers shirt and the kitten slipper socks I’d gotten at the novelty store.

I smiled. He was mine.

* * *

I had chosen a softcore movie, a romantic little number about two girls who were in love and not afraid to show it. I curled my legs underneath my 49ers T-shirt, and snuggled against Aaron. He pulled his shirt out from under his pants and covered it as far down as he could.

Boys. So cute when they’re trying to act like the world doesn’t affect them.

“I really like it when boys put their arms around me,” I said. And so he did. He began to give in to his impulses as his head nodded downward, his arm stroking my shoulder. But he was still a bit conscious of himself.

“Here, this is my favorite part,” I said as the sighs of the actresses turned into moans. The blonde started to kiss the brunette’s body, starting at her chin, then moving downward... downward...

I gave a little squeal as the brunette cried out. That wasn’t acting—I could tell. Aaron’s face was a bright crimson color. I think he was starting to become aware of what was happening. He was alone in a room with a beautiful, scantily-clad woman, watching late-night Cinemax fare.

Like a dream he had once... or maybe a dream you had once, faithful reader?

Aaron’s heart was pumping wildly even after the movie ended. He had gone rigid. Tsk, tsk. But that was still a good sign. It meant his mind was ready to stop listening to itself, and start listening to someone else. And who else was in the room but me?

I uncurled my legs, and draped one around his, sliding up his pretty little body.

“Aaaaaron,” I sang into his ear.

“Gabrielle,” he responded breathlessly.

“You know what I want, don’t you, Aaron?” I asked provocatively.

“Yeah,” he responded, nodding his head slightly.

“You have to ask for it,” I said. “I won’t take you against your will.”

“Let’s make love,” he said dreamily.

“Good... good. You’re doing good so far, Aaron. Now take a hold of my hand. I’ll take care of the rest.”

* * *

You want the details, you say? The spicy, steamy, sticky details?

Well, I’m afraid neither Aaron nor I remember that part. We can’t. Our memories are erased in the act. Now I already can hear you crying out that I’m a tease, that I led you on, that you were expecting hot descriptions of sex acts. Hold on, there’s an explanation.

I just can’t tell it to you yet.

Aaron and I lay in bed afterwards. We both were spent, and exhausted. I clung to his chest like a good girl does after sex, and gave a husky little chuckle. He had been... quite good, and I wanted him to know that.

“I have a confession to make,” Aaron said as he held me.

Being who I am, I already knew, but he’d feel better if he told me. “I’m listening,” I said.

“That was my first time.”

“I know,” I said, and smiled. “I could tell. It was in the way you moved—or, not at all, like you expected me to do all the work.”

“I...”

“Hush,” I interrupted him and covered his lips. “It’s okay. I understand why. It’s the same reason you never had sex with your wife. I’m going to tell you a little secret.”

Aaron looked down at me. I turned my eyes elsewhere and then returned them to meet his. It helped to hamper my hypnotic effect. I needed him to hear this with his conscious mind.

“For most people, sex is an exercise in self-hatred,” I said, while stroking his arm. “So it’s easy for most people to get off, since they hate themselves so much. Very few people understand what sex really is...”

I snuggled up close and felt his bodily warmth embrace mine.

“There’s something special about you, Aaron Vaudevil,” I said. “Your wife certainly recognized it, and I think I’m starting to. I’m not sure what it is yet, though.”

“Gabrielle,” Aaron said as he held me closer. “What are you, exactly?”

“I guess you’re ready to know now,” I said. “You know about the Islam faith. Right?”

“Well, I’m Lutheran, but yeah, I know,” Aaron replied. And then his eyes widened momentarily.

“What?”

“I had a dream... where someone called you a whore. But she meant... she meant...”

“Yes?” I fluttered my eyelashes.

“You’re a... houri, aren’t you? That’s why your eyes are black.”

I held his hand and closed my eyes. It would make this easier. “Technically, our species is called a word that means ‘eternal maiden’. It was around the seventh century that humans started calling us ‘horulein’, then eventually just ‘houri’. We’re not human... actually, we’re more like succubi.”

“But from heaven?”

“It’s a little complicated, Aaron, so bear with me,” I said. “Heaven and hell are really the same place. We have the same goals, the evolution of mankind. Hell is more like the training ground for newly awakened spirits, and succubi do exist there. In fact, the very first woman was a succubus.”

Aaron scratched his head. “Eve was a succubus?”

I sighed. “You need to get over patriarchal inventions if you’re going to follow along with this, Aaron,” I said. “The first woman was named Lilith. She still exists today, although she’s largely reformed from her evil ways. God brought her together with the first man in hopes of unifying the two celestial spheres, but, well... Adam was a bit full of himself.”

“Wait a minute, slow down,” Aaron said. “You’re going to bring God into this?”

I just had to laugh out loud at this. “Well, I am a heavenly being! By strictest definition, I’m an angel, although I don’t serve the same purpose as the big guys. You know, Gabriel, Michael and the rest of them.”

“Then what are you?”

“I got to be honest with you, Aaron—I’m pretty scared to tell you. Most of us houri are still in heaven, and only occasionally come down to earth to see if things have changed. Most men are only interested in three things—sex, money and power. It’s not their fault—they naively believe those things will help them. But, this world is one huge Sodom and Gamorrah, Aaron. People get hurt fighting each other over these things.”

“Well... yeah, I know. Those things don’t interest me that much.” Aaron closed his eyes and paused for a moment before continuing. “I was interested in power for awhile, so that I could protect people that were important to me. But when it all comes down to it, I don’t want to hurt anybody.”

“That’s noble of you, Aaron,” I said, and caressed his chest. This was going to be difficult for him to hear. “But you can’t avoid hurting others. It’s part of existence.”

“I know...” Aaron whispered. “I know.” He opened his eyes, and looked out the window, at the moon.

I turned his head back, and opened my eyes. “Aaron, there’s a reason we met,” I said. “I’m thinking about just facing my fears, and making a home on earth. The time is coming when all forms of life will have to learn to live together. And men won’t give up the planet without a fight.”

Aaron’s eyes glazed over. He was out of it.

I went on anyway. “When you swim in my eyes, you’re in touch with your real power,” I said as I drew closer to him. “The power of love. I am afraid you may be the only man left familiar with it. It’s in every cell of your being. It overflows when you sweat. You might be Him, Aaron. The Destined One.”

“Destiny.”

“It’s nothing that major. You won’t have to fight, just...”

Our lips met.

Well, when the lips of houri split into two, lovemaking must inevitably ensue. So the old wives’ tale in heaven goes. And Aaron was quite a kisser. I got a little greedy. I ended up doing something I had never done in my entire life until then.

I slept.

In the name of Hippodameia...

* * *