The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Coming of the Houri”

DISCLAIMER

This story is copyright © 2006 Danny Lilithborne, and may only be reproduced at the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive (http://www.mcstories.com). Any other reproduction is a violation of the legal rights of the author and is subject to prosecution.

* * *

PART TWO: The Madness of Love

In the name of Helen, that eternal maiden who became the ransom for the soul of Love!

Everybody believes that in their lifetime, they are allotted at least one “true love”. A person that will be their companion for their remaining mortal days. One who will be their confidante and lover. One who will never betray them, and take care of them in their old age.

Belief can sometimes be attributed to lack of faith.

It sounds impossible, but the truth is often found outside of the realm of the real. We turn our back on the true promise of God, and cling to a belief that is largely fiction. Even when the promise is reaffirmed, when we witness with our own eyes the dead brought back to life, we prefer our own stories to those of the Lord.

I know a little bit about this, fellow reader. I’m here to destroy those illusions forever.

If you’re too frightened at the idea of a world without the need for justice, stop reading now. If you want to continue to place your faith in a Paradise, there are other stories for you. Life’s too short to deal with eternity, after all. Am I right or am I wrong?

Still here? Wow. You humans surprise me more every day.

* * *

Aaron Vaudevil and I had lived together for a few weeks. While we made love every night, he was growing concerned that I was becoming bored with him. I guess I can understand why. I mean, if you were to try to reason what it’s like to be omniscient, you might think it’s pretty easy for someone like me to get bored in a hurry.

But knowing and experiencing are two entirely different things.

Aaron was very hung up on the memory of his wife. I knew what really happened to her, but I didn’t feel like he was ready to know yet. You can call it a judgment call. Emotionally, he was on the fringes. He needed something, and I wasn’t sure what it was.

One night, he had a nightmare, and woke up in a cold sweat in my arms.

“What’s wrong?” I asked after his breathing had settled down.

“It’s nothing,” he said. “I just had a scary dream.”

I touched the back of his head and caressed it with my fingertips. In a matter of seconds, Aaron was back to sleep. In a matter of seconds, I was making plans.

Ain’t I a stinker?...

* * *

Meet Passy Denver. She’s a fiftysomething-year old waitress living in a suburb of Houston. Her parents were native to the land, and she inherited all of their good looks and spiritual awareness.

Unfortunately, she also inherited their predilection for cancer.

When I found her, she was in the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center undergoing a painful chemotherapy for a primary brain tumor. She was trying to fight it as best she could, but in her heart she wanted to die. And who wouldn’t?

The poor woman had seemed to endure her trials with some inner invisible grace. She had a few friends, but no family. Right about now, she regretted intensely her decision to not marry or have children, despite her better nature. Passy made a wish that she could have a family.

Guess who heard her wish?

Going from California where Aaron lived to Houston is not a big deal for someone like me. Not only can we move with the power of thought, but we can be in two places at once—a handy little ability to have when you need to be sure your lover will sleep while you enact your little schemes.

It was easy to find her hospital room. People are rather cooperative when they’re facing a houri.

Passy was asleep.

I touched her shoulder. “Wake up, Passy,” I said. As I held my hand against her body, I felt the pain that surged within her body.

A sudden memory awakened and replayed in my mind...

* * *

“My Lord... why won’t You give me healing abilities?”

“Gabrielle... I’ve told you this before. Raphael is the only celestial being permitted that ability.”

“But why?”

“It’s easier this way. Gabrielle, look, ever thought about what it takes to be God? I have to manage the angels, the jinn, and your kind as well.”

“Well, yeah, but... You’re God! It’s not like You CAN’T give it to me! Do You think I’ll abuse that ability or something?”

“I was kind of suspecting it, yeah. You said it yourself... I’m God.”

“That You are, Sir. Okay, fine. But I might ask again someday.”

* * *

So that’s why Aaron was having nightmares. He knew her.

“Who...” Passy whispered breathlessly. “Who are you?”

“Passy, I’m sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but you’re going to die.”

Passy chuckled. “No shit, Sherlock,” she said. “I’m just waiting for it to happen...”

A distinctly male voice. “Wait no more.”

“Azrael, I got here first,” I grumbled without turning to face him.

“So what? I’m an angel, you’re just a houri. Besides, you don’t have reaping powers; and, you knew I was coming, anyway.”

Azrael was, as some of you may know, the angel of death. He had a very clear job—to separate the soul from the body at the time when our Lord orders it. Depending on the kind of life lived by the person, the separation could either be quite painful or surprisingly pleasant.

But he could be a bit of an ass...

“The Destined One loves this woman,” I said, turning to face Azrael. Damn God for making him so handsome. “I want to take her back to him before she goes.”

“They’ll meet again,” Azrael said. “Just not anytime soon. You never had any patience, Gabrielle. You shouldn’t have declared Aaron Vaudevil as the Destined One without getting to know him better.”

“Look into my eyes and tell me I’m wrong,” I suggested.

“Ah hah, nice try, Gabry,” Azrael retorted.

A knock at the door.

“I don’t mean to interrupt a lively debate,” Passy whispered. “But if you really have come to take my soul, could you hurry up? I don’t want to deal with these jerk-off male nurses anymore.”

We both chuckled.

“Make sure she can see him before she moves on,” I said.

“Okay, whatever you say,” Azrael said, and then to Passy; “This is going to feel a little weird.”

I left before the reaping. I’d seen human death enough times to know what happened next, and frankly, it made me a little ill.

* * *

Aaron dreamed.

A tall Native American woman was in bed with him, and she was wearing a collar around her neck. She also wore a nightgown and pink socks, both made of silk.

“Hi, Master,” she said.

“Uhh...” Aaron mumbled. “Do... do I know you?”

“I was Lady Volition,” she grinned, and winked. “We met on the Internet?”

“Oh God... you did die, didn’t you?”

“Hey, don’t worry,” she said. “Death is not as bad as you think. Actually, it kind of tickles. Anyway, I don’t have long. I just came to say goodbye before I crossed over.”

“I’m sorry,” Aaron whispered, and held her closer. “I shouldn’t have just abandoned you after...”

“Forget about it,” she said, and kissed him on the lips. “I wasn’t in my right mind, but that wasn’t a reason to accuse you of cheating on me.”

“I understand,” Aaron said. “But at least you’re not in pain anymore.”

The woman looked at Aaron, and then kissed him again. “I know you’re living with someone,” she said. “She’s very powerful, but you can’t just let her push you around.”

“I know,” Aaron said. “But it’s just... when I look in her eyes, she...”

“How’d you like to be able to do it back to her?”

“Huh?”

The woman winked and then whispered in his ear...

* * *

Aaron murmured in his sleep. I held him close to my heart. I wondered if he was having another bad dream. Usually, I was able to see into his mind, but today, something was off with my abilities...

He opened his eyes suddenly and looked into mine.

“Wakey wakey, sleepyhead,” I cooed.

Aaron floated for a moment in my eyes... then he paused and bit his lip. He closed his eyes and smiled. “Good morning, Gabrielle...”

“Such confidence... that’s out of character for you, Aa...”

I was interrupted by the sensation of wiggling fingers in my underarms. I screamed in ticklish laughter. “Ahahahaha... Aaron! Hehehehe...”

Azrael, you bastard!

Aaron gave me a good working over. When he was done, I was catching my breath curled up on the bed.

I was also extremely turned on.

“Gabrielle... I’m sorry about that,” he said. “But I needed you to listen to me.”

My feelings of affection were stronger than ever, and I wanted to do as he asked. Houri like to be tickled. It makes us happy. When we laugh, it’s because we’re happy.

And it makes us feel like we want to do whatever our tickler wants to say.

“I’m listening,” I said in a soft voice. I uncurled my body and slid next to him, lowering my eyes so I wouldn’t distract him.

“Gabrielle... I like you, a lot. In fact, I think I may be growing feelings for you. But... I’m not sure of myself.”

I snuggled up close to him. I was somewhat upset, because I could intuit what he was going to say.

“I feel like I’m only with you because you help me live from day to day,” Aaron said. “I... I want some time alone... so I can figure out my real feelings.”

“No.”

“...Huh?”

I nuzzled Aaron’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, but... when a houri chooses a man, she sticks with him, no matter what. And... I choose you, Aaron. I choose you.”

Aaron looked at me, and began to caress my back.

“I can do whatever you want me to do for you,” I whispered. “But I won’t leave you. If I do, you’ll be alone.”

Aaron held me close and said the three most painful words any man could say.

“I love you.”

I smiled, closed my eyes and held him. “I love you, too,” I said.

And I felt a warmth from him. He was happy.

But I needed something...

I caressed his face, and our eyes met. Soon, Aaron was hypnotized again.

“Aaron,” I said, making sure my voice had no accusatory tones. “Who told you I was ticklish?”

“Someone I knew,” he said.

“In your dreams?” I asked.

“Yes,” he replied. “How did you know?”

I held him by the waist. “I was with her when she died,” I answered.

Aaron gave a small, closed-lipped smile.

I kissed him gently, keeping eye contact. Now that we had expressed love for each other, I didn’t have to worry about taking him against his will. “Let’s make love,” I said.

Sleeping is a wonderful experience. I’m feeling more human every day.

In the name of Helen...

* * *

PART THREE: “The Ghost of Knowledge”