The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Coming of the Houri”

DISCLAIMER

This story is copyright © 2006 Danny Lilithborne, and may only be reproduced at the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive (http://www.mcstories.com). Any other reproduction is a violation of the legal rights of the author and is subject to prosecution.

* * *

PART THREE: The Ghost of Knowledge

* * *

In the name of Fátimih, that embodiment of bravery that gave her life in the path of freedom!

I am sure you have heard the legend of the seven deadly sins. If I recall correctly, they are gluttony, avarice, sloth, pride, lust, envy and wrath, not necessarily in that order. Those who commit those sins are doomed to rot in hell, according to your author Durante Degli Alighieri.

Wonder where he is now?

There is no such thing as a “deadly sin”. All sins have a parallel redemptive value. Do you want me to demonstrate it to you?

Through pride, you can find a belief that you are willing to give your life for, and do it even though you are certain that your name will go unwritten in the history books while the memories of the beautiful but profane continue to be treasured. That is power. That is an attribute.

Through envy, we can begin to ponder how we are different to begin with, and use the power of our rational souls to discover that we are, in fact, all the same, and act accordingly. That is communion. That is the goal of all of life in God’s creation.

Through wrath, God has found the ability that He never had before—to punish those who transgress against His creation despite the fact that His love for us all is eternal. That is justice. The most beloved among mankind are those that show justice.

Through sloth, a human can discover that there really is nothing that is required for him or her to do in this life, and stop hurting people in the process of finding out what the requirement is. That is peace. That is an attribute.

Through avarice, a man can realize that he truly has nothing, and accept this without sacrificing the dream he came to the planet to pursue. That is detachment. That is an attribute.

Through gluttony, a woman can discover that her body is, in fact, mortal, and strive to take care of it despite the fact that it will die someday. That is courage. That is an attribute.

Through lust, I have discovered how it feels to need another soul to the point where I would do anything to protect him, even threaten my own existence and go against God Himself. That is love. That is an attribute.

Now that I’ve proven that sin is a myth, let’s get on with the story.

* * *

Aaron Vaudevil was hanging on by a thread. Caught up in the ideals of the material world, he was now depressed because he was only helping himself.

That boy’s impossible.

I remember one day he woke up from another bad dream. I held his hand.

“Am I alive?” he asked me.

“Yes, you are,” I replied and held him.

“Someone killed me in my dream,” he said, and started to cry.

I kept holding him, but inside I felt a fury grow, because I knew who did it and why. As I held him, my mind hatched schemes.

Revenge is sweet.

* * *

Meet Betty Peréz.

Betty and Aaron were friends in high school. Well, “friends” is not really an accurate term. More like Aaron had a wild crush on Betty, who didn’t even know that he existed for a long time.

Aaron was much the same then as he was now. His spiritual growth was stunted by this one event. It would do you well, dear reader, to internalize this lesson, as his story is bound to be your story as well.

Betty never knew Aaron existed until their senior year. That’s when they were seated together for a math class. Seeking help with her math homework, the young ones hit it off well. Soon, Aaron had Betty’s cell phone number, and they were friends.

Or so Aaron believed.

At one point, they were going out together when Aaron was accosted by the school bully. His name isn’t important, and neither are his physical accomplishments. They are not worth mentioning, naming or remembering here. It’s partly my contempt speaking, but really, who cares about how well someone can play football if they don’t use that talent for some good purpose?

Anyway, after the bully did his macho act of physical intimidation, he backed off, satisfied that his point was driven home. But the relationship between Aaron and Betty was never the same after that.

Or so Aaron believed.

The bully was actually Betty’s boyfriend. She had a boyfriend, but as far as Aaron knew, he was in a terminal “ex” status. Betty would regale Aaron with stories about how badly her “ex” treated her, calling her bad names and disrespecting her. Betty thought she was feeding his ego. Aaron really wanted to help.

And, so, when this cosmic back-and-forth of hypocrisy reached its limit, fate stepped in.

Fifteen years later, Aaron’s in a dead end job, living with a houri that makes him dinner, washes his clothes and comforts him every night. Betty, in the meantime, had married the school bully, had three kids by him, had enough of his verbal abuse, took off and left. Living as a waitress in another city, she had successfully escaped her past.

Or so Betty believed.

“Hello there,” the waitress said to me. “Can I take your order?”

Yes,” I said. “You certainly can.”

Our eyes met.

Hers glazed over, blanked out. She dropped her ordering form. “Ma’am...” she said. “I really... have to get back to... work...”

I was amazed that she was able to fight it. “No, you don’t,” I said simply. “This is your last day on the job. Tonight you’re going back, Betty Peréz.”

“B...back?” she whispered, her jaw hung open slightly, a tiny bit of drool beginning to collect on her lower lip.

Boy, was she slow.

“Back where you belong,” I said. “With Aaron.”

“I...” Betty backed away a step. This truly was amazing. I never would have guessed she would have had this much ability to resist my power. Looking over her body, I thought it would be simple. Her hair was starting to go grey... nothing a human would notice, but I saw everything. Her body was somewhat frail and worn from three childbirths.

She had not lost any of the attractiveness that brought her and Aaron together.

“Who are you?” Betty said.

“Let’s go,” I replied, getting up and taking Betty’s hand. With this much of my power flowing into her, she finally gave in and simply followed my lead.

I waved to the rest of the staff as we left. They wouldn’t be seeing her again, so I thought they should have a last chance to say goodbye, even if it was by proxy.

Adiós.

* * *

I’m a houri. I can travel with the power of thought.

Betty was a human, however, so I had to take the bus back.

It would take about three hours to get back to town, so I thought I would use the time constructively.

“Betty,” I said, touching her face, stroking her hair. She was deeply under my spell, but her mind was struggling.

“I can’t go with you,” she said. “I have to go back.” But she said it quietly, not meaning a word of it, resisting just so she could say she resisted.

“Betty, why did you hurt Aaron?” I asked her. “He loved you so much.”

“How could he? He didn’t know me.” Nevertheless, a teardrop sprang into her eye. Just one, though.

“Does that really matter?” My hands moved down to her hand, and clasped them within.

“I was a bitch,” she said. “But things are different now.”

I shook my head. “You had three kids with that guy. Did you think you could just run away?”

“They hate me,” Betty sobbed. “They all do. I can see it in their eyes.”

I squeezed her hand within mine. This was a real problem. Betty had unreasonably blamed men all her life for her problems, but now she was blaming herself. What had changed? Nothing had changed, but Aaron’s entering her life had caused drastic shifts in her consciousness. Just now was she beginning to realize how severe a mistake she’d made.

That had nothing to do with my control.

Okay, maybe a little.

“Betty, I’m offering you a chance at redemption, an opportunity to start over,” I said. I tipped her face towards mine so we could make eye contact again. “A real one. Not one you produce yourself. You know you can never really run away from your past.”

“But... what can I do?” The tears were starting to flow now. “I can’t just forget.”

Bingo.

“Yes... you can.”

“W...what?”

“You can. If you come with me, I will cause you to forget.”

“How?”

My hands returned to her face. Brushing her tears away. I sensed a response from her. Good. Her defenses were crumbling like the Tower of Babel.

“I’m a being of Heaven,” I said. “If I tell you ‘Forget’, you will forget. But you have to want to, and you have to realize what you’re agreeing to.”

A faint smile appeared on Betty’s face. She knew.

But I would be breaking the rules if I did what I had in mind...

Screw the rules, I have magic. I decided I was going to hammer that tower down with my own hands.

“You’d live with Aaron... as his slave. You will call him Master, and serve him without question. You will love him with all of your heart, body and soul. Every day, you will think of new ways to make him happy. That will be the purpose of your existence.

“In exchange, you will lose all your memories of Bill, your children, and your past. You will never regain those memories again. Do you understand?”

Betty broke my gaze and looked out the window at the passing trees and streetlights. She was very powerful for a human. Or perhaps her mind was just listless. I was familiar with the feeling, having seen it many times in my service as a handmaiden. Humans... good-hearted humans... have the tendency to believe they don’t deserve happiness.

That is, if they haven’t been indocrinated against the idea of being happy to begin with.

“Betty, if you think of this as a big decision, you’ll never be able to make it,” I said, not trying to regain her gaze. “Just think if you’d rather go back to the life the way you were living it. Always hiding...”

“Is Aaron... is Aaron strong?” she said as she looked out the window.

I smiled. “He’s very strong,” I replied. “He might be the strongest man alive.”

Betty understood what I meant.

“I liked him,” she said, facing the chair in front of her. “But none of my friends did. And I guess... eventually... I confused their feelings for mine. I hurt him so much.”

I shook my head. “This is all over. You’ve forgiven each other. Now the next step is to forgive yourselves.”

Her mind was weary and her heart was telling her this was right.

She gave a weak nod. It was then I caused her to look me in the eye.

I spoke one word, an Arabic word that, when spoken by my lips and tongue, bore a special enchantment.

“Unsayi.”

...Hey, it beats ‘Imperio’.

* * *

Aaron got one hell of a surprise when he got home.

An older woman was at the sink, doing the dishes. Except for an apron and a pair of fuzzy sports socks (his own), she was naked.

Aaron’s heart reacted before his mind and took a moment to admire her body. While she was obviously hitting middle age, she looked very attractive to him, with dyed red hair falling around her face, and chest and hips that were heavy but healthy.

‘A child-bearing body,’ he thought to himself. ‘Wait a minute...’

“GABRIELLE!” he shouted.

“I’m here on the couch,” I said and smiled. “I’m just doing my nails.”

“Who is this?” he asked incredulously.

“Betty,” I replied. “You remember Betty. Betty, say hello.”

“Hello, Master,” the woman said, glancing up at Aaron once bashfully before lowering her eyes and returning to her work.

“Betty?!” Aaron shouted. “Wha... what did you do, Gabrielle? Is this who I think it is?”

“Wow, it’s so easy for you to say my name now,” I said with a chuckle. “I’d say we’re making progress.”

“This isn’t the time to joke,” Aaron said. “You knew, you knew it was her in my dream, didn’t you? I didn’t want you to do this.”

“Oh, yes, you did, Aaron Vaudevil,” I said, and turned my eyes to him.

He tried to look away. Too late. His face softened and his eyelids lowered. Out like a light.

“You loved each other,” I explained to him. “But she believed in her friends over you. This is her fate. This is the fate of everyone who goes against where their true heart lies.”

“So... you just turn them into mindless zombies, then.”

“Betty’s not mindless,” I reassured him as I put away my nail file. “She wanted to forget, and I helped her to. In exchange, she serves you. She serves us. I needed the extra help, anyway. It’s been a month since we’ve been together and the apartment needs a good clean.”

Aaron shook his head slowly. Trying to fight off my gaze, no doubt. “Couldn’t you at least given her some clothes?”

“I gave her an apron,” I replied simply. “And speaking of which, you should get out of that GameTraders uniform.”

“Oh... yeah,” Aaron mumbled absent-mindedly, and went to his room.

“And... Aaron?” I called to him.

He turned around.

“Don’t fight her,” I said, uncrossing my legs.

Aaron nodded and went to change. I then cast my glance to Betty, and nodded to her.

She finished the dishes, took off the apron and followed Aaron.

* * *

Aaron had gotten his outer clothing off by the time Betty came in, and was working on pulling off his underwear. Boxer shorts, of course.

Betty gently placed her hand on his waist. When he turned around, she kissed him.

He was shocked, but his body responded, holding her and kissing in return. Take it from me, Aaron is a wonderful kisser. He’ll make you feel like the only woman in the world.

“I’m sorry, Master,” she said after breaking the kiss. “I... I don’t remember anything before today. But... my heart... I know I’ve hurt you. I just know it.”

“Betty,” Aaron whispered.

“I love you so much,” Betty sighed. “I’ve always loved you.”

There were many reasons for Aaron to question Betty’s feelings. But looking into her eyes, he knew that she at least believed she was being honest. And that being said, it would have been more complicated, and more hurtful all around, to question that honest emotion.

Aaron kissed Betty now, and Betty’s soul soared.

“Do you think I’m beautiful?” Betty asked. It was an honest question. I had told her to ask it, because she wanted to know. There were several things she needed to know, before she could become a real slave.

Aaron ran his hand over her cheek, and noticed among all the red hair she had, existed a few gray ones, right in the middle, setting it apart. The laugh lines and bags under her eyes. She had been working hard, without sleeping.

“You are beautiful,” Aaron said. “And you always will be.” He had no consciousness of how corny that sounded. Because he was telling the truth. And once you realize it’s the truth, it ceases to be “corny”.

What does that word mean, anyway?

“Oh, Master,” Betty said. “I’m going to do so much for you. I’m going to tidy this place up, and wash your clothes and iron them, make sure everything is spic and span when you get home.”

Aaron was about to say something that sounded somewhat like ‘you don’t have to do that’, but he was beginning to realize his true role in my grand little scheme of things. So he simply said the best thing possible.

“Thank you.”

Betty had to stand upon her tip toes to reach Aaron’s field of vision when they were this close. Seeing this, Aaron gently pulled her back while holding her, and they tumbled backwards upon his bed. Betty giggled like the good girl she now was, and slid next to him.

What happened next was breathlessness and romance and shared affection. It was also brief. Betty didn’t mind. After all, technically she was the first woman he had ever made love to.

But she wouldn’t be the last...

In the name of Fátimih...

* * *

PART FOUR: “The Tapestry of Unity”