The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Coming of the Houri”

DISCLAIMER

This story is copyright © 2006 Danny Lilithborne, and may only be reproduced at the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive (http://www.mcstories.com). Any other reproduction is a violation of the legal rights of the author and is subject to prosecution.

The Goddess cards used in this story were created by Dr. Doreen Virtue. Again, it is without permission but with apologies that their likenesses were used, although mythological figures are in the public domain and I did not use any of the text from her accompanying book—that would be a rather clear copyright violation.

* * *

PART FOUR: The Tapestry of Unity

* * *

In the name of Guinevere, that queen who stands in opposition to her false image in the Kingdom of Names!

A man named John once had a vision come to him. A vision of a war in heaven, and a plot to take over the Earth. He couldn’t shake these visions. They made him weep constantly, until he made up his mind, and wrote them down.

Ideas will not be denied, and neither will our kind.

Those who wish for sight receive it, regardless of their present state of body. Likewise with all the senses.

Let me ask you something, my dear reader. Have you ever felt the strangest sort of headache? It’s occupied solely in your forehead, nowhere else, and it feels somewhat like you are trying to wake up from a long sleep. Or maybe you’ve just written it off as one of the many types of “headaches” you have and moved on.

That’s me trying to say hello.

The man wrote his work and it became one of the most celebrated works of art in the history of your language. And rightfully so. Along with Mr. Alighieri, he stands in a pantheon of great artists.

If you’re reading this, let me remind you to greet him when you see him.

What’s that, you say? He’s dead and you’re alive?

Have you considered the reverse might be true?

Let’s move on, shall we? These metaphysical conversations distract from the true purpose at hand.

* * *

Life was pretty blissful in the Vaudevil estate.

Okay, so it wasn’t an estate. It was more like an apartment. And it was more like Aaron was there because he paid the rent.

In fact, financially, we were running into an impasse.

The way I saw it, Aaron was now expected to support 2.5 people on his assistant manager’s salary. I say “.5” because as a houri, I don’t need to eat, don’t have to shower (always clean), don’t require new clothes (again, always clean, although I still love to shop) and don’t have to spend gas money to go where I have to go (power of thought). In any case, Aaron needed that promotion.

But how would he get it, my scheming mind begged to know?

Once again, Aaron would have a dream that would guide me. And indeed, Sunday morning, he awoke with a start, next to Betty. We took our turns sleeping with him. Sunday was Betty’s turn.

Fortunately, Betty faithfully reported Aaron’s dream to me. And my path became clear.

Best laid plans of mice and men, they say. Fortunately, I’m neither a mouse nor a man.

* * *

Meet Jenny Clevenger. She’s a cute college student who works at GameTrader as a senior manager to get by. She’s a little bit overweight, but spending all the time she has available to her to work on the problem.

She was also Aaron’s boss. But not for long.

As cute as she was, I couldn’t bring her into our happy little family just yet. But there were steps I could take to ensure she’d be ready when we were.

A young woman, cute as you please, sashayed into GameTrader one day. She was looking for a copy of Barbie Horse Adventures, and they were all out. Getting irate, she asked to see the manager.

“May I help you?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, I’m very upset!” I (in case you didn’t figure it out, I’m the woman) complained. “I came all this way to get Barbie Horse Adventures, and now they tell me they’re all out!”

“I’m sorry,” Jenny tried to console me. “Our unpopular games are usually shipped once a month, and we’re all sold out. I can order one in for you, though, if you like.”

She’d made eye contact, so she was doing her disciplined routine, as required. But I thought I’d give it a test.

“Brrrring,” I said. Actually, I perfectly imitated the sound of a phone ringing, but that doesn’t translate well to paper.

Jenny made a motion of picking up a phone. “Welcome to GameTrader, where we buy and sell used games. My name is Jenny, how may I help you?”

I giggled. I had to admit that screwing with human’s heads can be fun.

“Put down the phone, Jenny, it’s okay,” I said. “I was just playing a trick. You have an employee named Aaron Vaudevil, right?”

“Yes,” Jenny answered. “He’s an assistant manager.”

“Why hasn’t he been promoted?” I crossed my arms.

“Aaron doesn’t have the assertive personality required to be a manager,” Jenny stated simply. “I’ve been training a replacement; he’s an assistant manager too. He works well with Aaron.”

“Does Aaron know about that?” I said, pulling a piece of gum out of my purse and starting to chew on it. It was a habit I had gotten into from my time in the human world. Helped to distract me from all the possibilities.

“No,” Jenny said. “Aaron is passive-aggressive. His work quality would suffer if he knew someone was being promoted ahead of him.”

“Wow, it really is like ‘Office Space’ around here.” I rolled my eyes with scorn. “Is this what you really want to do? Keep secrets and play politics to some big game company?”

Here’s where a regular human would get defensive, but since Jenny was under my spell, she wouldn’t get her ego injured by my comment and could only answer matter of factly. “Aaron only works well with people he likes,” she said. “And he’s never liked the people he works with.”

“Other than you,” I pointed out.

At this, Jenny blushed. “Y...yeah... other than me.”

“I’ll tell you what,” I said, smacking my gum in my mouth. “Since Aaron would make a poor manager, you should keep your ear to the ground for other jobs that would suit him. He really needs a better job, and soon.”

“Okay...” Jenny murmured.

“And by the way,” I added deviously. “Aaron is really cute. You ought to try flirting with him a little more. Maybe even ask him out one of these days. I should warn you, though... he plays the field.”

“Uhhh...” Jenny whined, and her eyes lowered a bit. She wanted to get back to her work. I could tell her eyes were aching to glance at “Gears of War” or whatever game was popular back then, go back to her life the way it was.

I decided to make sure she could never go back to the way it was.

“Have you ever made love to a woman before?” I asked Jenny after she allowed me into the stock room...

* * *

So one day Aaron came into work. A regular day like any other.

Aaron was an assistant manager, which basically meant he did the duties of both a cashier/stocker and a manager when the situation called for it. He had a few co-workers, none of whom he considered to be taking their job seriously. He suspected that Robert, a younger kid with a “go-getter” attitude, was going to be promoted ahead of him.

Just before lunch, his boss Ms. Clevenger called him aside into the stock room.

“Yes, Ms. Clevenger?” Aaron said, ever the polite employee.

“I’ve told you before. Call me Jenny.”

“You have?” Aaron blinked.

“Listen, you’ve probably found this out already,” Jenny went on. “But I’m promoting Robert to manager. I’ve already started training him.”

“Yeah, I kind of figured,” Aaron said. Did she call him back here to humiliate him in private?

“But I didn’t call you in here for that,” Jenny said, and gave a strange smile. It looked... flirtatious. “I heard you were interested in astrology?”

Looks like Portia was chatting it up too much. “Yeah...” Aaron replied, shifting where he stood, looking nervous.

“Don’t look like that,” Jenny grinned. “I have an opportunity for you. The ‘Spirit of the Moon’ store in the mall is going to have a job opening soon. It looks like the current manager’s health might be in bad shape, and she’s looking for a replacement.”

“I don’t have managerial experience,” Aaron said.

“You let me worry about that,” Jenny said. “The position pays about double the manager position here. Astrology is becoming very profitable these days. You should go in for an interview! Here’s the address and your appointment time.” She handed him a slip of paper.

Aaron’s jaw dropped. “Wait, you arranged an interview already?”

“Mr. Vaudevil, you’ve been in this business too long. Catering to manias is not your cup of tea. You don’t even like video games. There, you’d be selling something you enjoy. Come on! It’s time for this bird to fly.”

Aaron just blinked, hard. “What if I don’t get the job?”

“Forget ‘what if’,” Jenny said. “Just get it!”

Aaron was very confused. So much about this situation was too good to be true, and he had a feeling that Gabrielle was behind it all. But money was money, and she was right—he didn’t like video games. He stuffed the piece of paper into his pocket. “Thank you... Jenny,” Aaron said. “I’m going to lunch.”

“Wait!” Jenny called before Aaron left the stock room.

He turned back slightly.

“May I join you?” she asked, and blushed.

* * *

The interview went well. Aaron was interviewed by three people—two old former bookstore owners and a little old lady who used to run coffee shops. It seemed like it wasn’t going to go well, but they had talked to a Jennifer Clevenger who had given him a ringing endorsement.

Then he met the woman who would be training him.

Her real name was Svetlana Barykina, but she called herself Savannah Eirene. A somewhat intolerant lady of seventy-five years, Savannah had no patience for new ideas. She saw astrology as an unchanging wheel of time and all movements and changes were only due to circumstances that had yet to be foreseen but were very much in place if only we knew...

It gets complicated, so if I say she was simply set in her ways, you’d understand, right?

Savannah was a somewhat harsh trainer. Aaron had a passing interest in astrology, and knew enough to pass for learned, but Savannah stripped him of that idea fast. He was going to learn more about trines and ascendants and aspects than he ever thought possible.

But Aaron Vaudevil was a bright man with his own ideas.

In any case, he was progressing along well. In two weeks’ time, he’d have a manager’s salary, and I could start making plans to move us into a bigger house. I could also make plans to have that cute little Jenny move in with us.

Of course, Jenny had to go and complicate things by showing up at the store one day.

“Hey, Aaron,” she said. “You look pretty good out of that GameTraders uniform.”

“Hi, Jenny,” Aaron replied, still feeling uncomfortable calling her that. “What can I do for you?”

“A... a lot, actually.” Jenny looked down at her purse, then glanced out the window. “I lost my job.”

“Oh no,” Aaron said. “I’m really sorry. What happened?”

“The higher ups figured that it would be less costly to just move Robert up to senior manager,” Jenny explained. “He has that go-getter attitude, I guess.”

More like that brown-nosing attitude, they both thought. “I’d really like to help you out, Jenny, but... I’m not a manager yet. You should talk to Ms. Eirene, although I don’t think she...”

“No, I don’t need a job right away. I have some money saved up. Besides, I don’t believe in this stuff... except...”

Aaron glanced at his former boss in the eye.

“It might help if... you could do a card reading for me.”

Aaron’s eyes widened. He hadn’t finished learning tarots yet. He’d started a few days ago, and Savannah said he had some talent, but she hadn’t completed his training in that respect yet.

But Jenny obviously needed guidance...

Aaron glanced at his Goddess card set. He had been quite adept at using them on himself before, but Savannah said they were, while interesting, unproven, and he shouldn’t use them lest he give the store a bad name.

“I could pay you,” Jenny said.

“No, it’s okay. I’d rather you not,” Aaron said. “I’m going to use my own cards. Just don’t tell anyone you got the reading here, okay? I’ve got an hour or so before Savannah comes back.”

Aaron and Jenny went into the private chamber where readings are done. I smiled as I watched them go in.

Exerting an influence over the universe comes in handy sometimes.

* * *

“Okay,” Aaron said as he shuffled his cards. “First, you have to ask me a question. Then when I’m ready, I’ll deal three cards facing you. They represent your Past, Present, and Future. Got it?”

“Got it,” Jenny replied, with a tremor in her voice. “I’m nervous!”

“Me too.” Aaron chuckled. His shuffle technique was not fancy, but it was effective.

“Okay, okay, here goes,” Jenny said. “How’s my love life going to be? Do I have to worry about money, or will I see someone who will support me? I... I know it seems shallow, but...”

“No, it’s okay,” Aaron stopped her. “Lots of people worry about that. It’s normal to be concerned. Alright.” He dealt three cards, face down.

“These cards are beautiful,” Jenny said, admiring their golden sheen and the artwork of the crown on each card’s back face.

Aaron nodded and smiled. “I think so, too. Now, which one shall I turn over first? Most people just go Past-Present-Future, but I like giving people a choice.”

Of course, he’d only done readings for himself prior to this, and he always went in the same order, too. But he felt giving people options was important, bless his heart.

“Past,” Jenny said. “Let’s get that out of the way now.” Great minds.

Aaron turned over the card on Jenny’s left—the ‘Abundantia’ card. “She’s the Roman goddess of prosperity,” he explained. “She guards the ‘cornucopia’, which is the horn of plenty. That’s where that turn of phrase comes from. When we talk about having a cornucopia of something, that means we have more than enough.”

Jenny looked sad. “So I used to have plenty.”

“Past doesn’t mean gone. It just means events that you experienced which set the stage for your present and future. These readings can sometimes look bleak when we first begin, but this is just a context setter.”

“Oh,” Jenny said, and smiled. Her eyes twinkled, and she crossed her legs, making lovey dovey eyes at her former employee. The intimate setting was doing wonders for her. So was the special incense.

Aaron was getting more and more nervous, however.

“You can turn over the Present card,” Jenny said, touching the ‘Abundantia’ card with her hand.

“Whoa,” Aaron gasped. “’Isis’.”

“Even I know who Isis is,” Jenny said. “So does this mean I’d be an aggressive mother or something?”

“Isis usually comes up when a situation involves past life memories,” Aaron said. “But I don’t really believe in past lives. One life is hard enough, why would we want to come back?”

“Maybe to visit loved ones?” Jenny said, giving a shy smile. “Or maybe they just love the imperfection of this world. I dunno.”

“Well, you might want to keep a dream journal or something,” Aaron said. “I do think dreams guide us more than we want to believe.”

Oh, you have no idea, baby.

Jenny just giggled and blushed, because her dreams had as of late involved a certain someone she was presently talking to. And they weren’t always “nice” dreams, either.

“This artwork really is amazing,” Jenny said, continuing to admire the card.

It was Aaron’s turn to blush and look down. There was a very open environment in the room, and everyone was particularly sensitive to vibrations. Jenny was giving off some really powerful ones.

Let’s hope he has the good sense to pick up on them.

“I’ll turn over the Future card now,” Aaron stammered. “Bast... hmm, another Egyptian goddess. You like cats?”

“I love cats,” Jenny said.

“I’m allergic,” Aaron noted morosely. “But... this reading isn’t about me. Erm, sorry about that. I’m thinking that maybe if you’re looking for companionship... you should start off easy, and work your way up? Does that make sense?”

“It makes a lot of sense,” Jenny agreed.

“To me, it’s saying that you have all you need to be happy,” Aaron said. “Just pay attention to your dreams and things will turn out fine.” He returned the cards to his deck and put it away. “I hope I helped a bit.”

“You did,” Jenny said, and reached out to touch his hand.

As her skin met his, the power flickered off and on. A good sign, if ever there was one.

Plus, Jenny was beginning to feel the same sense of peace that Betty felt. Feelings that Betty described as “warm fuzzies”. Those were the best words, really. Of course, I had something to do with this, but houri can’t generate feelings where there are none.

Jenny was falling for him.

“I... I have a girlfriend,” Aaron stammered out the first thing that popped into his head. Fortunately, I’d prepared her for this.

“Two. You have two girlfriends,” Jenny said. “And it’s okay. I’d still like to meet them. And get to know you better.”

She’d give up anything right now to do that, even cats.

“Savannah will be back in thirty minutes,” Aaron said. “We could talk a bit until then, and then... after I get off work, we could meet somewhere.”

“Thanks, jellybean.” Jenny winked.

Jellybean was silly. She’d be calling him Master soon.

* * *

Well, this chapter was important to tie some threads that will come together in time. Dear reader, not every erotic story can be a sexfest. And after all, having a developing harem of devoted lovers does require a lot of financial support. Am I right or am I right?

Jenny Clevenger is just the second lady that I’ve enticed to join Aaron and me on our quest. He is the Destined One. He needs all the love he can receive in the future.

You’re still not sure what the Destined One is, are you? Well, I’ll be sure to tell you in the future. But right now, just know that Aaron is happy and doing what he wants to do. So are Betty and Jenny.

So am I.

So do what you want to do, too! What do you need me for?

In the name of Guinevere...

* * *

PART FIVE: “The Questions of Contentment”