The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Coming of the Houri”

DISCLAIMER

This story is copyright © 2009 Danny Lilithborne, and may only be reproduced at the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive (http://www.mcstories.com). Any other reproduction is a violation of the legal rights of the author and is subject to prosecution.

* * *

PART SEVEN: The Beginning of Nirvana

In the names of the three wives of Abraham: Sarah, Hagar and Qeturah!

These are, as you may or may not know, the mothers of the prophets. What you definitely do not know is that their children inherited something you will never know: the true name of God.

What’s that? You want to know His true name? You’re asking me?

Why would I tell you?

Names are a human invention. They confine as much as they define, imprison as terribly as they envision. The very word “God” itself is a contradiction. It encompasses everything, but it’s only three letters—glyphs, even. If you’re here, if you’re reading this, if you’re keen on knowing the future of Aaron and his lovers...

...Oh, wait, you’re asking about me? You want to know what happens to me?

That’s sweet. But, I don’t know that yet. Because it hasn’t happened to me... until you’ve read about it. Confused yet? Prepare to get even more confused. The chances that you’ll understand this chapter are pretty minimal, but I’m gonna take that chance.

And if you do understand, you can join me on my road to nowhere.

* * *

It was seven years since Svetlana returned home.

Aaron Vaudevil now owned Spirit of the Moon. He was renowned in the city for being an amazing psychic, undeniable in his abilities, and always humble in tone. He started to consider maybe going national, to help more people, if that was the cross he was given to bear.

He also gained more lovers, thanks to a friend’s help.

Nobody that lived with Aaron, mind you. These ones seemed temporary, like one-night stands that called you back.

There was Andrea, the girl whose mother died in a car crash. Andrea wanted to see her again. She really just wanted a strong figure back in her life. It was a challenge at first to have Andrea not see Aaron as a player. The genuine love he showed for everyone eventually won her over. Andrea’s very happy now.

And then there was Keiko, the Japanese immigrant who was just superstitous. She barely speaks a word of English, except, strangely enough, around Aaron, where Keiko somehow becomes fluent. She blushes a whole lot. She’s still not over her culture.

Who can forget Kathleen? The merely ordinary Chicana who became a nurse, and just stopped by Spirit of the Moon on a whim. She fell in love with Aaron immediately. Love at first sight. She gave up her career immediately for him. All she wants to do is love him. As long as it doesn’t get in the way of her social life.

There were many different girls. All of them had lives of their own, and all were madly in love with Aaron. But they all respected his space, and his loves. He was truly a ladies’ man.

Not that I didn’t have a hand in all this...

* * *

Aaron lived in a house that he owned now. It wasn’t a mansion like I’d hoped for him, but then again, he’s not the type to call attention to himself anyway. Betty was able to hire a maid to help out around the house—Kathleen. She started coming by more frequently, and I figured that one day she’d be a permanent guest.

But don’t knock the ‘every now and then’ relationships.

I remember one day I woke up from sleeping and Kathleen was tidying up. I felt a hunger swirl in me as I watched her in her maid outfit dusting the furniture. (Okay, it was just jeans and a T-shirt with an apron, but to her that was a maid outfit.) It was a hunger I’d felt many times before, but this time, it was different.

It wasn’t about power this time... it was about playfulness.

“Kathleen,” I said to get her attention, and our eyes met. I giggled as she dropped the feather duster, completely under my spell. A wicked idea flashed in my mind.

“Kathleen, would you be scared if I tied you up?” I said, and winked.

“A... little,” Kathleen whispered. Her mind was incredibly weak right now, and I guessed her body more so.

“Let me teach you to trust,” I said, and took her hand. I led her to the bedroom. We were home alone right now—Betty was out shopping, and Aaron and Jenny were at their respective jobs.

I stripped away Kathleen’s clothes, except for her underwear and socks. I got silk handkerchiefs that Aaron used for his readings, and tied Kathleen to the bedposts, all while maintaining eye contact. Not easy to do.

I then held up the feather duster. “Guess what I’ll do with this?” I asked.

Kathleen started to struggle.

Here’s a secret, gentle reader—everyone is tickish. When in trance, a human cannot resist laughing when tickled. But it’s not something I recommend trying to do. It can also be very brutal mentally. Which is why I had to be so careful with Kathleen.

I simply slid the feathers over her chest. When I sensed the sensation becoming too extreme, I pulled it back. Then when she recovererd, I brushed it again. That way, Kathleen’s mind would not become deathfully frantic. I just wanted her to giggle. And giggle she did.

After 5 minutes or so of extracting sweet laughter from Kathleen, I put the feather duster aside and lay across her shivering body.

“I want you to understand something,” I said to her as she recovered. “I didn’t do that to you because you’re a bad girl, or because I wanted to be cruel to you.”

I paused and let her phrase her question.

“Then... why?” Kathleen asked finally.

To this, I kissed her gently on the mouth and nuzzled her cheek. “Because I wanted to hear you laugh,” I said. Then I removed her bra and panties.

I suckled Kathleen’s breast, while massaging her yoni lips, while looking her in the eyes. It was a matter of seconds before she was relaxed enough for me to start using my fingers. An old perfume was in the air as I brought her to orgasm, again and again, all while deepening an induction...

“Feels good to cum,” I whispered before I brought her over the edge.

“Feels... good...”

“Feels so good to cum.”

“F...f...”

“Feels so very good to cum.”

“Ohhhhh...” Kathleen couldn’t use words anymore.

But she was smiling the whole time I was toying with her.

* * *

After I had my fun with Kathleen, I tidied up the house in her stead and let her rest. I wasn’t sure if she’d decide to stay after that. Probably not. But I gave her something to think about.

The whole time I was playing with her, I had something on my mind, though.

Aaron and Jenny came home at about 9pm that day. Kathleen had gone home some time ago.

I knew in my heart... the time had come.

And I think Aaron did too, because he said something strange.

“Thank you, Gabrielle,” he said to me as I lounged on the couch.

“Hmm? Excuse me?”

“It’s just that... all of this you’ve done for me, and I never thanked you,” Aaron said. “And I wanted you to know that I’m grateful.”

I blushed, and sat down. “Remember when we first met, and I made dinner for you?”

“Yes...”

“You thanked me then,” I said, flashing my grin. “That’s all I needed.”

“Oh.” Aaron rubbed the back of his neck. “I guess I forgot that part... but still, we’d just met. And so much has happened...”

“Yes...” I said, and sighed. “I’ve done a lot for you. And that’s why... I have to leave you now.”

“Wh... what?”

I made Aaron’s eyes meet mine. For what would be the last time.

“Oh, Aaron... I just...”

Strange.

I didn’t have words.

“Gabrielle, I love you,” Aaron said while under my spell. “I’d miss you. We’d all miss you.”

I closed my eyes and shook my head. “No... you wouldn’t miss me,” I said. “I’m a houri, remember? I can make you forget with one word.”

“But you’re our friend,” Aaron went on. He really was strong. He could resist my gaze easily.

I had to deepen my control.

“Yes... we are friends.” I felt something in my eyes. Tears? “It... would be easier for me if I had you forget. But... I won’t ever forget you, Aaron Vaudevil. Or your lovers.”

Aaron’s eyes started to tear, too.

I leaned forward and touched his thigh. “You know where your wife is... don’t you?”

Aaron shook his head.

“She told me to tell you that... once she figures out how to accomplish her dream without hurting anyone... that you’ll meet again,” I said. “Keep that in your heart, when I’m gone. Your chosen love is out there waiting for you. And she’ll love you, all of you, once you’re together again.”

Betty walked in just then. The timing couldn’t be better. I glanced at her and brought her to Aaron’s side with my eyes.

“Betty... I’m going to... leave soon,” I said, and found I felt the same about Betty as I did about Aaron. Jenny, too... and Keiko, and Andrea, and Kathleen, and everyone else who touched his life. “Take good care of Aaron.”

“I will,” Betty said, and held Aaron’s hand.

“Jenny, too,” I said.

Betty nodded, her smile widening ever so slightly. This well of love... was it really infinite?

I got up, and headed to the door. Opened it. Saw the sky, the sun and the clouds. The beautiful world that God created. That maybe... just maybe... Aaron Vaudevil would save.

I turned to the entranced couple, and said one last thing to them.

“Unsayi.”

And just like that, I was gone.

* * *

People say there’s a tunnel with a light at the end of it when you die. Trust me—if you find yourself in that tunnel, you’re not dying. You’re just waking up.

And you will dream again.

Your dreams determine your future, dear reader. If your dreams are dull and only full of memories, expand your horizons. Read. Pray. Enjoy a sunset. Cook a good meal. Do anything... anything... other than the usual. Otherwise, you may find yourself wondering if you ever lived at all.

On the other hand, if you’ve come this far, you obviously have the dreams to see where I’m coming from.

If you’ve come this far, then I don’t have to worry about you, do I? The light of love was in you, after all, just like it was in him. This world is not as doomed as I thought. I leave Aaron to you, gentle reader, as I left him to the women who truly loved, and continue to love him.

In my name, Gabrielle of the Houri, this story is completed.

See you around, kid.

THE END

* * *