The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Coming of the Houri”

DISCLAIMER

This story is copyright © 2009 Danny Lilithborne, and may only be reproduced at the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive (http://www.mcstories.com). Any other reproduction is a violation of the legal rights of the author and is subject to prosecution.

* * *

PART SIX: The Depths of Wonderment

* * *

In the name of Semiramis, the mother of all those who despair over their separation from God!

Do you know the story, of the woman who believed she gave birth to her husband?

Much of the sorrow of the world was heaped on that queen’s shoulders. And perhaps rightfully so, since the idea of baring the father of your child once again as that child can cause him many problems. He has his own identity, his own soul. But the idea of being his father reborn was forced upon him by a mother overeager with love.

And what can you do?

You all bear the burden of your mothers seeing your fathers in you. It is something beyond the understanding of a mere houri such as myself, and the other creatures of heaven, who have no physical parents.

To be free of that burden is to be free of the earth.

But wait, you say? My parents were good people! Are you saying I have to let go of them? And to that I say—yes, you do. They were good people, but they made mistakes, and if you allow yourself to define them by their mistakes, you are doomed to repeat their mistakes.

And do you really think that’s what they want? Really in your heart of hearts?

If you do, I think you know nothing of human nature. But that’s okay. I can help you understand, if you’ll listen.

Let’s get on with the story.

* * *

It had been three years since Svetlana returned home.

Betty, Jenny and I were all having a pretty peachy keen life living with Aaron. But Aaron wasn’t happy. No matter what we did, he didn’t have happiness that lasted more than a fleeting moment. We all dealt with this in our own ways.

Betty, God bless her soul, worked very hard to keep the apartment we lived in nice and clean. She never complained, and was often tidying up quietly at night while the rest of us slept. Her sadness was in not being able to intellectually keep up with Aaron. She just wasn’t very book smart.

Jenny was better at that kind of thing, and Aaron and Jenny often had conversations, which is how Jenny dealt with the sadness and frustration. They often had debates about ideologies. I was surprised at how heated Aaron got over some issues. Although that heat often translated into the bedroom, it didn’t always. Jenny often felt as though Aaron was hard headed.

Me? I slept. I find it to be my favorite “activity”.

And it wouldn’t be long before I dreamed my first dream.

* * *

I was in bed, being ravished by Svetlana. In her true form.

At some point in the dream, I started getting aggressive. My hands found her sensitive points, and she started laughing. Became pliable. She was a houri indeed.

I became physical, and she became spiritual. Her earthly disguise burned away and I lapped right into the depths of her soul, like a cat, animal that I was. She cried out once and I was worried that I hurt her. Her presence in my heart reassured me. She cried out again. I had faith. I was making her feel good.

After I had my fill, I lay next to her. She started to smoke a cigarette.

“If I had not been stronger, you would have put me in the looney bin, girl,” she said as she inhaled the dank gas.

I blinked. “It didn’t happen that way,” I mused aloud. “I remember, you were all over me. I’m dreaming, aren’t I?”

Svetlana laughed. “Sharp as always, Jibrila.”

I leaned against her, feeling small.

“The call wasn’t just for me, you know,” she said. “He’s bringing us all back.”

“I need to stay with him,” I replied.

Svetlana took a long drag and then exhaled. “What makes you think you won’t be with him?”

* * *

I opened my eyes. No startlement or anything. I was back on earth, sleeping next to Aaron.

I thought about Aaron’s wife. Perhaps I was making him an adulterer, by forcing my will on his. For the first time ever, I felt guilt. A very human emotion. It felt horrible, like my insides had turned into mud.

I loved him so very much, but I knew if I left him, Betty and Jennifer would leave him too, and he’d be alone again. I’d sure made a mess of things... but what could I do?

I glanced at a picture on the nightstand. Aaron and his wife, Michelle.

Michelle... the force that started this crazy train.

And the force that would end it.

It was time for another speed-of-thought trip.

* * *

It’s ironic that this whole affair would end where it, for the most part, began—in the Anderson M.D. Cancer Center, where one of the new, amazing surgeons was Dr. Michelle DeFoe, if you please.

She had an amazing ability as a surgeon. The people who needed her said they barely felt any pain when they woke up, and undeniably, those who requested her care healed faster than anyone else. It was because of Michelle’s deep honor for the human body, they said.

I knew differently.

I caught her between shifts. Just appeared in her sights, when no one else was around.

“Michelle,” I said.

She shifted in trance easily. She seemed to know me.

And she resisted from the start.

“Don’t take me back to him,” she whimpered. “Please.”

I knew one of the arguments that Aaron and Jenny would go on forever about was the sanctity of the human body. Aaron did not believe in any form of medication—anything that harmed the sanctity of the body’s natural chemistry was a blasphemy in his mind. He would quote the Hippocratic Oath incessantly at Jenny, who obviously had a more sensible approach.

Michelle had left Aaron because she wanted to be a doctor. And she knew he’d never accept her dream.

“How could you marry him before finding that out about him?” I said, approaching her.

Her body was nice. A pretty little blonde. I knew that wasn’t what Aaron loved about her, but it couldn’t hurt.

Michelle wanted to move, but couldn’t. A deer stuck in headlights. She knew where this could go, but didn’t know where I planned to take it. Methinks she would be more afraid if she did know.

“I thought I could change him,” she whispered. “God forgive me for that.”

“Forget God,” I said. “You have to worry about my forgiveness now.”

“I deserve whatever you can do,” Michelle said and closed her eyes. “Make it as painful as you want.”

She thought I was here to kill her... and she was right.

“Open your eyes, Michelle,” I said. “Look at me.”

Michelle obeyed immediately. Her eyes, blue and shimmering, foretold how desperate she was. As a typical human, she only understood pain as pain.

As a houri, I knew far greater tortures.

“Take off your clothes,” I commanded in as stern a voice as I could muster. “Be naked before me!”

Unhesitatingly, Michelle dropped her clothes, not even caring where she stood, or if we’d get caught. No worries about that. Everyone in the clinic was otherwise occupied.

I kept my clothes on. The power was with me.

“Touch yourself,” I said sternly, pointing at Michelle like she was a wretched slave.

She rubbed her arm.

No romance.

“Masturbate!” I reiterated, showing my irritation and using a word I knew she wouldn’t confuse.

Michelle certainly knew the scientific aspect of sex, caressing her yoni lips in perfect time to her increasing heartbeat, shuddering as she rubbed her clitoris to orgasm. A completely mechanical climax.

“How is it you do it so blandly?” I demanded. “Didn’t you know Aaron? Didn’t he love you?”

“Yes...”

“Make love to yourself, damn it! Like Aaron wanted to!”

Michelle’s eyes crossed and she looked down. Started to cry. This was rich.

“I... I don’t know how.”

I sighed and touched my forehead. She knew. Her ego was protecting her soul even now.

“So be it,” I said. “I’ll show you.”

I dropped my human disguise, and showed myself to Michelle as I truly was. Most humans go mad when they see our real forms. I think a part of me wanted to see Michelle locked up in a looney bin. A sense of deja vu briefly shimmered through me.

I became spiritual. My touch was driven to make Michelle suffer in ecstasy. Every lick of my tongue, every press of my lips, every caress I made to her breasts were designed to make her feel like Aaron felt. Before long, she was crying again. I didn’t let up.

“Open your legs,” I commanded, and she did. She orgasmed before my mouth even started to explore her yoni. She was that weak. Nevertheless, I did not deny myself my desire. In five minutes, I knew how to make her body twitch helplessly with just my breath.

The air was thick with old perfumes.

“Stop,” Michelle whimpered.

“No,” I said. And once again I made her cry.

Then, when I had my fill of torturing her body, I decided I wanted her soul to suffer, too. We were face to face. Like the gentlest of lovers, I kissed her mouth. Kissed her like Aaron always wanted to kiss her, but that he denied himself.

Michelle knew what I was doing. Because she started to hold me like she always wanted to hold Aaron. Like another part of herself.

My eyes held her gaze, and literally tore off all the veils that interceded between me and her. She might not be the same after this. A bit more trampy, perhaps? Who knows? Who cares?

All I knew is, my desire to hurt her was sated for the moment.

I held Michelle now as the woman Aaron loved.

“That was the most intense experience of your life, right?” I whispered.

Michelle bit her lip. “It... it doesn’t even compare to surgery.”

I blinked. I didn’t expect sex to be compared to surgery.

“I know I’m not ready to be with Aaron again,” Michelle went on. “Because there’s a part of my mind that can’t wait to cut you open...”

I gasped softly. Such honesty in the face of someone who could destroy her mind on a whim...

“I mean, I can tell you’re not human,” she explained. “Your eyes are black. Your sweat smells like incense. You’re barely breathing at all. It’s almost like you’re forcing yourself to.”

I closed my eyes. “You’re right,” I said. “I’m not human. But Aaron is.”

“Oh, I know I’ve hurt him immensely,” Michelle sighed, and then held me closer. “And I know you could probably make me go back. But please... don’t. I’ll just hurt him again.”

“With your dream?” I said, pushing her away from me.

Michelle nodded sadly and turned away from me. “I find the human body remarkable in its complete serendipity. None of us should be alive in this world. The slightest disbalance makes us break, irreparably. But we stay alive. I want to find out why. I’ll do whatever it takes.”

“We live and die at God’s command,” I explained to her. “There is no point in you poking your tools in during the interim.”

She started to cry heavily.

“I can’t go back with you,” she whispered through her tears. “But tell Aaron... once I find what I’m looking for... once I can live my dream without hurting anyone... I’ll find him.”

I recalled Aaron’s dream of Svetlana, and suddenly what I had to do snapped into place.

What I had to do.

For myself. And Aaron. And Michelle.

“Close your eyes,” I commanded Michelle. “And forget everything but this kiss.”

I forced my will upon her again. She did as commanded, but there was no part of her that resisted. Methinks she knew what I was planning to do, from the start.

And as our lips began to meet, I whispered that magic word, mostly for Michelle, but partly for myself...

“Unsayi.”

You know the rest.

* * *

After ensuring that Michelle would have every reason to remember our experience as only a dream, I returned home.

“Hey, Gabrielle,” Aaron said to me as I came in, dressed up pretty as you please.

“I know it’s out of turn,” I said. “But I’d like to sleep with you tonight.”

“If it’s okay with Betty...”

I giggled. “Just who do you think I am?”

I climbed into bed next to him and held him. Just held him. The joy of holding someone without needing them was indescribable, but I’ll try. It was like I’d never gone against the command of God at all. Like He’d welcome me back home.

Like He would.

I heard the peaceful sounds of Aaron’s steady breathing, and listened for a voice in the air to guide me. There was no voice, only my heartbeat, its timing telling me what to do.

I slept next to Aaron, content to dream the dreams that would guide me on my journey back home...

* * *

Am I going home? Yes, very soon, dear reader. You saw who I really am just now. I’m not a gentle creature. It’s Aaron that brought out the kitten in me. Houri aren’t all inspiration and lemonade. We’ve brought men and even women to ruin before, just on a hunch. God’s granted us that freedom.

But Aaron was starting to change me. Dr. DeFoe had returned to her job as a surgeon with very little change. However, she didn’t forget the husband she left behind anymore. Sometimes, she would take a photograph of him that she’d saved. Look at it fondly. Cry without knowing why.

Then say to herself, “who is that boy?”

True memories lie in the hearts of the ones who bleed for love.

And I realized, laying in bed with that woman... that she suffered just as badly as Aaron.

And that Aaron had been the one to drive them apart, not Michelle.

Now, my sweet, you’re wondering, what would bring them together again? Wait and see, dear. Lay in bed. Feel my kiss, and rest. I won’t hurt you, I promise.

In the name of Semiramis...

* * *