The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Commune

The Commune

Holly tried to join in, but she felt uncomfortable.

Sue smiled, encouragingly, and took her hand. Holly looked around the bus at the other women singing. But she still felt uncomfortable about it. She looked over at Ebony who smiled weakly and began to sing from the lyrics sheet.

“Don’t worry” Sue said, rubbing her arm “No one is going to force you into anything”

Holly felt slightly reassured by this.

The old school bus creaked along. Fourteen women aboard, and the Tanya, another lady driving. Holly didn’t really know any of them. There was Ebony, the New Jersey native she’d met at the “House of Love” back in central Los Angels. Both she and Ebony were runaways.

Holly was seventeen. She was three months pregnant. She carried her father’s child. It was in fact her second pregnancy by him. The first had lead to a miscarriage from his abuse. She was determined to escape and raise her child away from that monster.

From a ‘good religious family’ in Paradise, Ohio she had strong moral values, even if her father had taken advantage of her… and her mom! Her mom Helena had pretended none of it was happening.

One day, after community meeting she slipped out the back of the prayer house and ran down to the train station; she had it worked out and fortunately the train was on time. She was out of the state before she was missed!

Arriving in Los Angeles with no prospects she simply hung around the terminus. Sue met her there. Sue was with two other women when she saw Holly, and she peeled off her small group and walked over to the out-of-towner.

“Hi” she said, so warm and smiling.

“Er… hi” Holly said. She felt a little uncomfortable by the woman.

“Is anyone waiting for you? Are you meeting anyone?” she asked.

Holly wasn’t sure she should answer that.

“Alight” Sue smiled realising that Holly was a little reticent—she could appreciate why. “Why don’t you come have a meal with us…?”

“Ah, no” Holly said, feeling a little uncomfortable “I’m fine”

“Oh, don’t be like that” Sue giggled, “Come on, have something to eat with us… it’s free!”

“No,… really, I’m fine”

“Come” Sue insisted, grabbing Holly’s arm gently and drawing her away.

Holly looked at Sue, and the two other women. They were not expensively dressed, but they were clean, and smiling… friendly.

Holly had relented. She was taken a bit aback by the place called “House of Love” but it was open. There were no locked doors. There were plenty of young women in there, and that’s where she met Ebony… Sue lead Holly over to sit next to her.

“Hi” Holly said

“Er… hi” Ebony nodded. Ebony was not that friendly, at first.

“My name’s Holly Christmas”

“You’re kidding?”

“No” Holly smiled embarrassed as she sat down.

“No, seriously… you’re fucking kidding, right?”

“No”

“What mother fucking stupid ass named you that…?”

Holly went red. She didn’t like cursing.

“I don’t like cussing” she said.

“Well hell no!” Ebony laughed, she got even more amusement from that. “So, whatcha gonna do about it… bitch?”

Sue came rushing back over “Please, girls” she smiled, “Let’s just all get along… this is a place of love…”

Sue looked at Holly who was shaken. “Ah, let’s find you another seat” she said, guiding Holly away.

“Fool!” Ebony spat after them.

“We’re all here in a spirit of love” Sue said as she guided Holly over to another place to sit.

“I don’t think she knows what love is”

“We’ve all got different stories” Sue said “You sit here, I’ll come join you in a minute”

Sue went over to another woman, Tanya, who had driven the bus. The two women left together, down a hall.

Holly watched and waited.

“When is that woman coming back?” Holly growled under her breath.She grew impatient. She got up and went off down the hall.

Holly walked along till she came to a door slightly ajar. She looked in through the crack between the door and the door-frame. She saw Tanya in there, without her top.

Then she saw Sue come over to Tanya and hold a small jar under Tanya’s breast. Tanya took her breast and squeeze, milking herself into the jar.

Holly backed away and returned to her place in the hall. About five minutes later Sue returned, with a tray holding a number of cups.

Sue took the tray to Ebony and offered her a drink. Ebony took one. Then Sue moved about offering a drink to everyone there, and finally she went over to Holly.

“Care for a drink?” Sue smiled.

Holly saw that each paper cup had milk in it.

“Er… no thanks”

“It’s alright” Sue said, non-plussed at her first refusal.

“I’m fine”

“Please” Sue said; a change of tact “If I can’t off-load all these drinks it will look really bad for me”

“What?” Holly said “Why?”

“It will show I’ve not been able to give comfort to those in need”

“Okay” Holly said.

She took the cup and supped at it. It was delicious, slightly warm, sweet.

Holly looked over to Ebony. Ebony seemed to have passed out. Then she noticed other women were lying prostrate.

She looked in horror at Sue, but the woman just stood there smiling.

And then she passed out.

Initiation

Holly was picked up. She was groggy. She giggled. It was as if she was drunk. But it was a warm happy humorous mood.

She opened her eyes. It was as if she were in a dream. She saw Tanya, and Ebony. Ebony was kissing Tanya’s breasts, sucking them.

Holly tried to focus. Her head spun. Suddenly Sue was there.

Sue was naked.

“Drink, Sister” Sue said, offering her breast.

Holly turned away.

“Drink, dear Sister” Sue said again. She drew Holly’s mouth down onto her breast. She squeezed her breast and shot her milk onto Holly’s face. Some ran down and she instinctively licked it.

It was delicious.

“Drink” Sue cooed.

Holly drew her mouth over a breast and sucked, to be rewarded by more sweet milk. She felt alive as she supped. She felt herself feel a warmth she’d never felt before. And then… she came.

“Drink” Sue urged her now more forcefully. Holly gulped down the ambrosia.

And then, as Holly stood there, swaggering like a drunk Sue drew her crotch up to Holly’s Sue’s clit stood out three inches. She stabbed it against Holly’s sex. Holly groaned with delight at the heat in her loins

And then she came. Sue grinding against her.

Holly woke up. She was in a single cot in a large room. There were other women in their beds.

Ebony was already awake

“What a fucking dream!” she gasped as she clutched her head.

“A dream?” Holly said, sitting up. Suddenly Holly saw that Ebony was in a orange jump-suit

“Yeah” Ebony smiled “Likes we in prison”

Holly found herself similarly dressed.

The other women were also dressed in prison-like uniform orange.

“My head is spinning” Holly said, like she was in a hang-over.

“Me too” Ebony admitted “But what be the strangest thing…” she continued “Is my tits ache…” Ebony reached into the top of her orange jump suit and felt her breasts. They felt sore, and somehow heavier.

Holly noticed the same feeling. Then she touched near her nipple. It wasn’t sore. It surprised her how nice it felt. She noticed a wetness on her fingers.

She touched her breast again.

“Oh, my” she gasped.

“What’s wrong?”

“I… I’m lactating”

“What you mean ‘lactating’?”

“I’m giving milk!”

“Shit, I…” and then Ebony felt herself, wetness leaking onto her fingers as she ran them over her nipple.

Ebony held then a hand-cupped pool of her own milk.

Holly went over to her as if to confirm it.

She knelt down to look and then suddenly surprising even herself, she bent forward and licked the small handful of milk.

Ebony was taken aback. Holly didn’t know why she had done it. But she knew that it tasted delicious, warm and sweet.

She reached forward and opened up Ebony’s jumpsuit. Ebony watched her, unsure if to stop her; she didn’t.

Holly exposed a large inviting breast. She leant forward and took it in her mouth. She suckled. Ebony felt a wave of warmth wash over her.

Sue watched on a monitor, and smiled.

Holly sucked and filled her belly then she stood up, and opened her own jump suit. Ebony caressed Holly’s breast and then tentatively leaned forward and took on in her mouth

Ebony enjoyed sucking on the warm sweet milk.

Next to her another woman, Liz was sitting up. She watched. She opened her own jumpsuit and felt her breasts Small streams of milk shot out from them. Ebony switched and took one in her mouth and sucked. Holly got down on her knees and took the other in her mouth and sucked.

Both women suckled on Liz’s milk. It was delicious. It was intoxicating.

Soon other women woke and were drawn into a fascination of what they saw. Some were hesitant. Some more straight forward. Two women were in sixty-nine drinking each other’s milk.

Holly felt a stirring between her legs. She stood up and stepped out of her jumpsuit. She was clean-shaven. She looked down between her legs to see her clit begin to protrude out. She watched it grow. It pushed out, hard from her until it reached just over three inches.

Ebony and Liz looked at this and smiled.

Holly drew Ebony to her feet, only to push her back on the bed. She moaned the other women with a massive clit-erection.

She began to fuck Ebony’s vagina with her big clit. Ebony’s clit began extending out at the same time. “Oh, fuck, yes!” she gasped as it engorged.

Holly and Ebony ground their large buds against each other and held each other as they came.

Sisterhood

After an hour Sue entered.

“Attention” she commanded.

All the women stood at the spot they were at, to attention to await commands

“Welcome sisters” Sue continued, “Follow me”

They obediently turned and followed Sue. In another large room there were stations around the wall. Each woman went to occupy one. A small rostrum like stand stood in front of each station. On it were two upturned cup-like receptacles

“Sisters’ Sue said, “Please attach yourselves”

Each woman in her turn, at her station leaned in till her breasts were in each of the cups. The cups sealed and began suction. The women were milked.

At the same time a small probe came up from behind and entered their vaginas, stimulating them.

Holly sighed as she was milked. Her breasts had grown in size and were heavy with her breastmilk.

Each woman produced a half a gallon. Holly came and as she did she seemed to squirt out one last lot of warm milk.

* * *

Jenny was a young Asian-American woman, a run-away. She looked about the hall suspicious of the women she saw around her. Anyone of them could be trying to rip her off, she thought.

Holly and Sue came in with a tray of paper cups. Holly smiled at each woman warmly as she offered them a drink

She went to Jenny. “Care for some milk?”

“No”

“It’s free” Holly smiled warmly “It’s very nice”

“I don’t know”

“Go on, try it” Holly said, gently pushing the tray closer

“Oh, alright”

Jenny took a cup and gulped down the milk. It was nice, sweet, but warm

Holly grinned. She looked over at Sue who was smiling

“What’s happening? Jenny gasped as she felt disorientated “What did you put in that milk?”

“Love” Holly grinned “Love for my sisters”

Jenny fell forward onto the table. As Holly picked her up she felt her clit engorging. She dragged Jenny away…

The End