The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONTRACTUAL CONSENT

CHAPTER 6 — Arousal

CODES: mc, ff

SYNOPSIS:

Jenna signs up for a part in “Girlfriends’ Getaway”, thinking that it’s just another bikini-jiggle job. She discovers that there’s more to it than that, and that she can’t even try to get out of her contract....

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

CONTRACTUAL CONSENT

CHAPTER 6 — Arousal

“Like hell I am!” Jenna retorted. “My contract doesn’t cover that. I met you halfway, but that’s as far as I’m going!”

“I realize that nipples and pubes are still off limits,” Merry replied. “Jocelyn!”

The redhead walked in carrying a small bag. She was completely naked. Had she been like that during the massage? Jenna glanced down and saw her robe lying on the floor near the table.

Jocelyn held out a flesh-colored thong with a pinkish-red heart in the middle of the little triangle of cloth. “Put this on.”

It was a film-crew direction to get ready for her next on-camera appearance. She obeyed, as required by her contract.

Next, Jocelyn took out a pair of heart-shaped pieces of fabric. “Peel off the backing paper like so,” she said, partially peeling one of them to demonstrate, “and put these over your nipples. Make sure the heart shape is right side up.”

Again, she could only follow the instructions to prepare herself for filming. She realized that Merry had found an airtight loophole in the contract provisions. They were the contract provision, though, and she was committed.

Merry looked her over and nodded approvingly. “There you are, nice and decent and legal. Just ask any competent strip-club lawyer.” She waved toward a three-paneled full-length mirror standing in the far corner. “Look yourself over, and see if you spot any exposed nipples or genitals. If you do, then of course we’ll correct the problem before filming begins.”

It was pointless, she knew. Still, it gave her a little more time to come up with something. She crossed the room to stand in front of the mirror.

She was practically naked, and undeniably within the letter of the contract. Only her rear end was fully exposed, and the revised terms permitted that. At least they’d used it to give her another bit of plausible deniability with the pseudo-sorority letters....

Her eyes went wide as she noticed the “Y”. “Upsilon” looked like “Y”, not “U”. Delta-Upsilon-Kappa-Epsilon didn’t spell “DUKE”—it spelled “DYKE”. They had literally marked her as a lesbian exhibitionist. It was in strict accordance with the contract. She had no way to make them change it and reshoot the scene, and changing it in future scenes would expose the whole temporary-tattoo tactic.

“Well? Have you found any grounds to object?”

There was only one possible answer. “No.”

“Well, then...” Merry patted the massage table. “Now, lie down and relax.”

Christine approached the table, a wide grin on her face. Her bikini made her look positively modest by comparison.

Jenna glared at her. “Watch where you put those hands. If you touch me in the wrong place, I’m vetoing the whole scene.” She sported a wide grin of her own as a thought occurred to her. “I’m interpreting that to mean ‘scrap it’, not ‘start over’. The lawyers can argue about it, but even if I’m wrong they won’t settle it before the shooting time is up.”

Merry looked annoyed. “Don’t be so sure. The courts can move pretty fast when there’s a deadline involved.” Her expression turned crafty. “Also, I suggest you ask yourself whether you really want to be so difficult to work with. There are all sorts of things I could make you do, within the letter of the contract. Right now, you could be wearing clamp-ons instead of stick-ons, and a strap-on instead of a thong.“

“There’s no way a strap-on is just ‘suggestive’!” Jenna objected. It was the only flaw she could find in Merry’s hardball response to her gambit.

“It depends,” Merry replied. “A big plastic dick hanging between your legs is ‘sexually suggestive’. If somebody strokes it or sucks on it or puts the business end between her legs, then it becomes ‘sexually intimate’. The lawyers actually found precedents to support that. They’ve been doing a lot of research on the exact boundary lines ever since ‘Got Game!’ decided to branch out into adult entertainment.“

“You’re bluffing.” It was a simple outburst, but suddenly Jenna realized that she did have a few cards to play. “As long as you can’t make me do anything ‘sexually intimate’, that would be a tease with no payoff. The audience wouldn’t like that.”

“No, I suppose they wouldn’t.” Merry said. “It was just a hypothetical example. Let’s forget about that and focus on what’s actually going to happen. You’re going to lie flat on your back and let Christine give you a nice long sexy rubdown for the cameras.”

There was no way out of it. It was all in perfect compliance with the contract. Jenna sat down on the table as she took one last moment to try to come up with a loophole. All she could think of was to repeat her warning to Christine. “Remember, watch where you put those hands!”

“And you take another look at the contract rider,” Christine told her. “The new definitions say I can’t touch your nipples or pussy. They don’t say anything about not touching your pasties or thong.” She held out the clipboard.

Jenna grabbed it and re-read the definition of “sexually intimate”. She saw that touches to the still-taboo areas were defined as “direct contact”. The obvious change—allowing her bare ass to be photographed and fondled—had distracted her from that subtle but crucial rewording.

“I won’t put so much as a fingertip underneath your thong or pasties,” Christine said in a mock-sugary voice. “I’ll just work you up into a state where you’ll be ready to beg me to.“

“I should warn you, Christine has a knack for holding a girl right on the edge until she’s willing to do anything for relief,” Merry said. “That’s why you got this job, by the way. I was leaning toward one of the other candidates, but Christine saw your picture and wanted you. I held out for ten minutes—it felt more like ten hours—while she kept whispering in my ear and fingering under my skirt.“

“Under her skirt, not under her panties,” Christine added. “Just like I’m going to do with you.“

Jenna told herself that it was a bogus story. They were just trying to convince her to abandon the last few limits spelled out in her contract.

She couldn’t convince herself to believe it.

Another idea came to her. She wasn’t sure it would do any good, but it was all she had. She stared at Christine. “So, when you offered to dial it back and stop coming on so strong, you were lying.”

“No. I’ll give you some space when we’re off the clock. When we’re on camera...” She shrugged. “...then we have to give the boss lady what she wants.”

“And what she wants is a lesbian sex scene.” Jenna couldn’t quite manage to make the statement sound defiant. She hoped that it at least didn’t sound defeated.

“Not quite.” Merry put a hand on Jenna’s shoulder and guided her toward the massage table. “Your directions for this scene are to lie on your back, let Christine give you a sensual massage, and not say a word. Not even to say ‘I dare to go bare’. This scene is intended to heat things up almost to the boiling point, but not quite boil over.“

For a moment, the thought of just walking away from all this flashed through Jenna’s mind. She couldn’t follow through on it. She simply couldn’t get her body to do anything but follow Merry’s direction. She had to follow the directions. She had to meet her contractual obligations.

Apparently, her obligation right now was to submit to fondling and caressing that stopped just short of “sexual intimacy” as defined by her contract but was nevertheless sexual and intimate enough to drive her into a frenzy of frustration. There would be no way to escape. She wouldn’t even be able to offer her surrender.

“What if I said it now?”

She blurted out the question as soon as the thought occurred to her. She froze for a moment, unsure whether to take back the suggestion of follow through with it.

She imagined herself writhing on the table, unable to either escape from relentless sexual stimulation or ride it to a satisfactory climax. She felt a little twinge between her legs as if it were already starting.

Slowly bur surely, her hands rose toward her chest. Her fingers grasped the bottom points of the heart-shaped pasties, ready to peel them off and toss them aside. “What if I said ‘I dare to go bare’ now, before the scene starts?” she asked.

“That’s your choice. It’s only fair to tell you up front—it wouldn’t change anything about how I film this scene.“

Jenna’s hands dropped to her sides. “So, you’re going to deliberately tease me for your amusement.”

“No, for the audience’s amusement,” Merry replied matter-of-factly. “For me, it’s a matter of artistry. The underlying story is a straight girl—that’s you—being seduced by a lesbian—that’s Christine. We started with a meet-cute scene and some flirtation—“

“More like ‘harassment’!” Jenna objected.

Merry continued, disregarding the interruption. “Then we had you ‘rescue’ her to give you a bonding experience with the look and feel of a first kiss.”

“You already admitted that was a set-up French kiss to satisfy your lesbian-sex-crazed bosses!”

“Then we had you bond some more over sports, and just now we gave you a relatively tame hands-on experience with another woman.” Merry went on, again ignoring the response.

Jenna glared without saying anything. Her objections simply seemed to amuse the director.

“In this scene, you’re going to have a somewhat more intense hands-on experience with Christine.”

Christine smirked as she held her hands up at chest level and made squeezing motions.

“Lie down on the table while the crew finishes fine-tuning the lights and cameras. Once the scene begins, don’t say a word—just sigh and moan and wriggle to show the audience that you’re having a good time. If I know Christine, it’ll just come naturally once she gets her hands on you.”

Merry put an arm around Christine’s waist. “Most of all, listen carefully to Christine. Listen with an open mind. If she asks you a question, answer it without speaking if you can. Let her give you new insights and understanding. That will help you get ready for the rest of this project.”

She patted the table. “Now, get into position.”

Jenna had her instructions for the scene. They complied with the letter of the contract. She complied.

As she settled into place, she once again heard a soft hum of relaxing white noise from the pillow. She stared up into space waiting as the crew prepared to begin filming. That was what she was supposed to do, so she did it. There was no point in thinking about it. Half-formed thoughts flickered in and out. Only the steady background drone remained.

She was clearly aware of her surroundings. Sound engineers discussed microphone levels and auxiliary feeds to cancel out noises from the circuits and from the pillow speakers. Camera operators framed wide views of the entire scene and closeups of her face and chest and legs and crotch. Step by step, they prepared to put her on sexual display, the few tiny bits of cover doing more to accentuate her naughty bits than conceal them.

She knew what was happening, but somehow found it more and more difficult to care.

Finally, Merry called out “Action!”

Christine’s first move was to gently take hold of Jenna’s earlobes and rub them with her thumbs. “Oh, you’re so cute!” she gushed, as if she were cooing over a puppy. Slowly, she leaned in closer and closer. Finally, she gave Jenna a quick little peck on the lips and pulled back.

“You’re so sweet, and so nice... and so hot!” Christine murmured in a quiet voice that somehow clearly penetrated the white noise in her ears. For a moment, she wondered why. Maybe the sound engineers... she lost track of the idea, and forgot all about it. It didn’t matter.

Christine playfully tweaked her nose. “Tell me, Jenna, have you ever had sex with a girl?”

She wasn’t supposed to talk. She shook her head “no”.

“No? Not even once?” She shook her head again. “Oh, then why the ‘DYKE’ tattoo on your butt? If you’re not a dyke, why does your butt say you are?”

There was no way to answer that without speaking. Jenna grunted unhappily.

“Awwww, you’re too shy to talk to me. OK, let me guess. You think guys would get turned on by the idea of you with another girl. Is that right?”

Jenna found herself nodding. Of course guys got turned on by that stuff. It was a simple enough question to answer.

Christine gave a theatrical sigh. “Men are such pigs! All they want is to get us naked, and when that’s not enough they want us pawing and fondling each other. Am I right?“

Jenna nodded again. Of course she was right.

It was easy to accept her words as right. Even with an irritated overtone, her voice was soothing. It blended relaxingly into the background hum from the pillow. It was easy to forget her own thoughts and simply listen. That was what she was supposed to be doing anyway, so there was no reason not to.

“Not that there’s anything wrong with that,” Christine said as she reached behind her. “Being naked and sexual is a beautiful thing, as long as it’s done on our terms, under the rules we choose. Isn’t that the important thing, to follow our own rules?“

Jenna nodded again. That was true. It was especially true now. The rules in the contract she’d signed were now her rules.

The bikini top loosened, and Christine let the garment fall onto the table next to Jenna. This time, the sight of Christine topless wasn’t startling or alarming. She’d been sort of expecting it.

“That’s what you and I are doing now, following the rules. As long as we follow the rules, nothing wrong or bad can happen.”

A feeling of peaceful reassurance came over Jenna as she listened to those words. There was nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. She remembered not wanting to do this, but it was getting harder and harder to remember why, and when she did the reasons seemed sillier and sillier.

“Nudity is perfectly normal. It’s how we all came into the world, and it’s how we spend some of our most enjoyable moments after we grow up and get over our doubts and fears.”

She draped the cups of her top over Jenna’s breasts. “Tits are tits, whether they’re covered up...” She lifted the cloth away. “...partly covered up...” She raised her hands to cup and jiggle her own breasts. “...or not covered up at all. It’s all the same, really. Every boy or girl old enough to notice already knows what they look like. Isn’t that so?”

Nodding again, Jenna let the soft words and soft hum flow through her ears directly into her brain. No questioning thoughts got in the way. It was certainly true. She didn’t understand why she’d been making such an issue out of nothing.

Christine reached for the massage oil and poured some just below Jenna’s shoulder blades. She rubbed her hands through the oil in wide circular strokes, spreading it from her neck to her breasts.

Jenna felt herself relaxing as Christine’s hands kneaded the flesh between her neck and shoulders. Her head lolled back limply into the pillow as her neck muscles loosened. She stared up into space, feeling the hands moving down her body bit by bit. She blinked, but did not tense up, as they settled onto her breasts.

“Oh, you do have a nice rack!” Christine purred as she cupped Jenna’s tits in her hands. She felt her breathing deepen and synchronize with the slow steady strokes and squeezes. “Tits like these were made to show off!“

Christine delivered a gentle pinch through the pastie fabric. Jenna gasped. What would that feel like on her naked nipple? Realization struck her—if she hadn’t been directed to not say anything, she would have blurted out the words right then and there.

Well, why not? She understood now. Her old reluctance was just a mental block that she’d been stumbling over. She liked this. She’d like it even better without the pasties in the way. If horny adolescents of all ages wanted to watch, that was all right. It was her job to put on a good show, after all. She didn’t even have to work hard at it this time, just lie back and listen to Christine’s voice blending into the steady drone.

“I can feel how hard your nipples are getting even through the pasties.” She glanced down toward Jenna’s crotch. “Ooooh, you’re starting to get wet!” The tingles Jenna felt down there told her it was true. There was probably a distinct dark spot on her thong. Her cheeks felt warm; she must be blushing with embarrassment. It would be less awkward if she were naked, but it wasn’t time for that yet. It would be, soon, but not now.

“Do you like this?” She gave an unmistakably affirmative grunt. “You like it, but you’re still a little shy about admitting it, is that it?” A softer but no less affirmative murmur was her response. “That’s all right. If you don’t like it, just say ‘no’ and I’ll stop.”

She couldn’t say “no”. She wasn’t supposed to say anything. Anyway, she didn’t really want to. She just wanted to listen to the soothing hum and soothing voice as she enjoyed the massage.

“It’s all right to be a little bit shy,” Christine purred as her hands moved down to the undersides of Jenna’s tits. “Everybody has a few little hangups. It’s all right as long as you don’t let them get in the way.” Her fingertip lifted the point of one of the heart-shaped nipple coverings, as if to peel it. “You are in control. Not me, not the people watching, not society. You. You can wear these if they make you feel better, or take them off if that makes you feel better.“

It would feel better to take them off. If only she could say the words.

Droplets of massage oil dribbled onto Jenna’s body. Christine moved her hands to spread it around. “Do you like it? Just say ‘no’ and I’ll stop.”

Once again, Jenna murmured affirmatively, neither able nor willing to say “no”.

“You have such a nice body. You must have guys drooling over you all the time. Guys... and some girls. Did you ever notice a girl drooling over you before you met me?”

Jenna paused to remember. She was supposed to answer Christine’s questions, so she could focus her thoughts to do that. She’d occasionally noticed a girl who seemed to be checking her out in the gym showers or at a party or on the street. She nodded.

“You must have wondered what it would be like.”

Had she? She wasn’t sure. She hadn’t really paid attention. She wasn’t interested, but didn’t want to be rude, so she just ignored it.

“Now you’re starting to find out. Jocelyn gave you a backrub, and now I’m going a little bit further. Be honest, Jocelyn’s hands felt good.”

She nodded.

“My hands feel good.”

She nodded.

Christine slid a fingertip into Jenna’s belly button. “Are you ready to have sex with a girl?”

For just a moment, Jenna felt herself tense up a little. Was she ready? She had a vague idea that the answer might be “no”. Why was that? If it felt like what she was feeling now, only more so, then the answer ought to be “yes”.

She moaned loudly.

“You’re not sure?”

She moaned again as she nodded.

“It’s all right.”

She felt herself relax.

The fingers slid down, brushing against the waistband of her thong. “I can tell that you’re almost ready. So we’re going to almost have sex.“

That made sense. Jenna nodded.

Fingertips slid along the fabric, following the outline of her pussy lips. Jenna took a deep breath and wriggled into the touch.

“Oh, I think you like it! Do you like it?”

She nodded.

“Well, then, let’s keep doing it.” Her fingers slid back and forth over the fabric, the touch passing through almost unaffected by the barrier.

Jenna gasped. She shuddered and moaned as she felt her body responding. Oh, yes, she was getting wet. No doubt she was putting on quite a show of that for the cameras. That was good; she was here to put on a good show.

Christine quit talking. Like Jenna, she only murmured and sighed. She was obviously enjoying herself, too. Their wordless expressions of pleasure blended together, an exciting counterpoint to the steady calm background hum. On and on it continued, the sounds and the sensations shutting out everything else as they gradually but inexorably grew more intense.

Jenna’s breath began to get ragged. She could feel herself practically gushing wet. The thin thong must be completely soaked. She thought she could feel droplets running down her thighs. She felt a twinge inside her pussy. It felt like it was about to start pulsing and throbbing any moment....

She groaned miserably as the fingers lifted away. “Not yet,” Christine gently chided.

A fleeting touch sent more sparks through her body. “Yes, just like that.” It happened again. “Focus on the sensation. Do you like it?”

Jenna nodded so quickly she was afraid for a moment that she’d pull something in her neck.

“Do you want more?”

Another quick emphatic nod.

“You realize that I’ve done everything but have sex with you, right?“

For a moment, she had the feeling that this question might be leading her somewhere she wasn’t sure she wanted to go. The moment passed. She nodded.

“So if you want more, then you must want to have sex with me.”

She wanted more of what she was feeling between her legs. She didn’t care what people called it. She nodded.

“So, Jenna...” A brush of a fingertip pushed her right up to the brink again. Her eyes went wide as her pussy twinged, not quite clenching and sending her over the edge. “...are you ready to find out what it’s like to be a lesbian?“

The bluntness of the statement made Jenna pause for a moment. Before she could respond, Merry’s voice whispered from the pillow speakers. “You may speak now.”

Two fingertips slid along the edges of her pussy lips. She gasped, and gasped again as once again she was brought to the edge of climax without getting release.

Finally, she recovered enough to answer the question.

“Yes!” she cried.

Christine’s hands slid under her back and backside. She was lifted up like a bride to be carried over the threshold. “Well, then, let’s get you to bed!” Christine leered as she slowly bent down to kiss her.

Jenna opened her mouth to accept a deep kiss. That’s what she always did when she wanted to get a guy into bed, so it seemed only natural to do it so she could get Christine to satisfy the smoldering need inside her.

“Cut!” The kiss didn’t break off right away, but finally Christine came up for air and set Jenna down on her feet.

“Keep your hands at your sides, Jenna!” Merry commanded. She realized that she’d been reaching under her thong waistband, not caring how many people saw her, desperate for sexual release. “Keep that tension ready for your next scene.”

She tried to defy the order and move a hand between her legs. She couldn’t. She’d been told that it would undercut her performance, and she simply couldn’t do that.

“We’ll get the cameras set up in your cabin as fast as we can. Then you can get that itch properly scratched... if you’re willing to give permission.“

Christine gave her an expectant look.

What were they waiting for? She took a step, and the sensation of the damp thong shifting against her pussy almost made her stumble. If she couldn’t satisfy herself, Christine would have to do it, reaching underneath or taking it off....

Oh.

A small voice in the back of her head protested. This was what she’d tried so hard to avoid.

The small voice couldn’t compete with her needy pussy.

She took a deep breath. It was decided, and she was going to be bold and definitive about it.

She reached up to take hold of the pasties, and in one smooth motion yanked them off and tossed them aside.

“I dare to go bare.”