The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONTRACTUAL CONSENT

CHAPTER 7 — Artistry

CODES: mc, ff

SYNOPSIS:

Jenna signs up for a part in “Girlfriends’ Getaway”, thinking that it’s just another bikini-jiggle job. She discovers that there’s more to it than that, and that she can’t even try to get out of her contract....

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of foreplay and sexual intercourse between women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

CONTRACTUAL CONSENT

CHAPTER 7 — Artistry

The cameras swiveled toward Jenna as she stood completely topless.

“Just stand still and let Christine take the lead,” Merry said. “You can say a word now and then, but let her do most of the talking. Most of all, listen to her and trust her. That will get you ready to finish you signed up for.“

For a moment, Jenna wondered if she should leave. The idea of trusting Christine just didn’t seem right. She could still leave before the “dare to go bare” declaration became final....

No. She had to continue, to finish what she’d started. She’s signed up to do this. She needed to fulfill her obligations. She couldn’t disobey the directions on how to get that done.

She tried to move her right hand forward, but it wouldn’t cooperate. She couldn’t do that. Merry had told her to keep the craving unsatisfied until the scene back in their cabin. She couldn’t scratch the itch herself—she needed Christine to finish what she’d started.

All she could do for now was stand and wait.

Christine licked her lips as she slowly moved into position behind her. She snuggled in close as she wrapped her arms around Jenna’s body, settling into an upright spooning position.

“You could still say no... but you won’t,” she whispered into Jenna’s ear. “You want to do this. You need to do this.“

“Yes...” Jenna whispered. She was supposed to let Christine do most of the talking. It was better to stick to monosyllables, and avoid any possibility of ruining the scene.

Christine’s hand slowly slid down Jenna’s belly. “Be honest with yourself. A woman’s touch excites you just as much as a man’s... perhaps even more.” She grasped the waistband of Jenna’s thong between two fingers. “Isn’t that true?”

There was no denying what she was feeling. “Yes.” She groaned and worked her hips, trying to raise them and get Christine’s fingers closer to her needy pussy.

“You want to go to bed with me. You’re so horny you can hardly think straight.”

Once again, Jenna wriggled, pressing her back against Christine’s body. “Please....” She opened her mouth again, then closed it. Begging was undignified. Instead of speaking, she shimmied her hips invitingly.

“Soon, Jenna, soon... but not yet.”

Jenna moaned in disappointment.

“You want to do this right.“

A fingertip worked its way under the waistband. “It’s not just about the sex. You want to make love to me and make love to the camera. You weren’t sure you could do it. Now, you’re ready to prove that you can do it... that you’re an actress, not just a bikini babe.“

Christine got her other three fingers under the waistband and slowly slid her hand downward. “You were always afraid to go this far. That’s the real reason you never wanted to do nude scenes and sex scenes. You weren’t sure you could do them right, and you have too much pride and integrity to do it at all if you couldn’t do it right.“

Jenna’s eyes widened. Yes. It was all starting to make sense. Christine understood. That was why doing she’d refused to do it before, but was ready to do it now. It was the only explanation that made sense, really.

She shivered as Christine licked her ear. “You can do it, Jenna. You’re almost all the way there, and you’re doing just fine.“

Merry gave a thumbs-up gesture. Jenna smiled.

“Here you are, right on the brink. One quick thrust down...” She pushed at the bottom of the thong hard enough to slide it down slightly. “...and you’d officially be filming your very first nude scene.” She shifted her hand back to the front of the thong. “One quick thrust in...” Her fingers shifted to gently probe the gap between Jenna’s pussy lips. “...and you’d officially be filming your very first lesbian sex scene.”

Her legs almost buckled as Christine’s fingers slowly slid against the inner surfaces of her pussy lips, not quite entering her slit. If not for the tight hold of Christine’s other arm, she might have gone down to her knees. “It could happen at any moment if Merry just gives me the signal. You’re ready for it. You want it.“

“Yes!” She realized that she was responding to the statement, and only incidentally to the sensation. It was true. She could do this.

“Yes, Jenna. You can do this. You can do this better than most women. You have style.“

Christine paused to nuzzle Jenna’s neck. She leaned into it and let the words sink in, accepting them without taking time to think about them. That’s what the director told her to do. That’s what she did.

Finally, she raised her head and spoke again. “You were always afraid that if you did this, you’d cheapen yourself somehow. That’s nonsense. You’re an actress. Acting like a hot sexy slut is just as valid and legitimate as acting like a prim proper nun. The only thing you should ever be ashamed of is holding back and not putting your all into it.

Understanding hit Jenna almost as hard as the jolts in her pussy from Christine’s touch. It wasn’t refusing to show more skin that made her a serious actress. It was giving her all, no matter what she was doing or how she was dressed. How had she not known that before?

“Don’t worry if you feel a little bit awkward. That just helps make it real. You’re doing great!”

Jenna moaned as the finger gently settled over her slit. She tried to buck her hips and get it inside her, and moaned again as the maneuver failed.

“You give it passion and energy. That’s why I wanted you. It’d be easy to get some gay-for-pay bimbo, but this is a job for an artist.“

Merry gave her two thumbs up. Jenna felt a warm feeling inside that had nothing to do with the tingling in her pussy.

“I believe in you, Jenna. You should believe in you, too. If you don’t... you still have a chance to give up and walk away.”

Jenna noticed Merry looking at a display. It was a countdown, showing what remained five minutes until her “dare to go bare” decision became official and irrevocable. It passed the one-minute mark as she watched.

“This is the moment of truth. You can embrace this, or you can slink back to your cozy little comfort zone. What’s it going to be?”

Fingers slid along her pussy lips, just a bit more firmly than before. Jenna’s breath caught in her throat.

“Are you going to walk away from this challenge, or are you going to give it your all, body and soul?”

She rocked her hips, trying to press herself against Christine’s hand. The touch remained just enough to tease and excite without getting her any closer to release.

“You can walk away if you want. Nobody will stop you. Just say the word and I’ll let go of you. Do you want to leave?”

“No!” It was clear in her mind, in a way that nothing about this situation had been from the time she’d arrived until now.

“If you stay, you’re committed for the rest of the session. Are you ready for that?”

“Yes!”

She shivered as Christine’s fingers teased her under the thong. Second by second, the countdown continued.

Jenna half-expected some sort of chime or alarm to go off. All that happened was that the numbers stopped flickering as they settled down to a steady all-zero display.

She squeaked in surprise as Christine’s hands seized her by the boobs. An odd thought flashed through her head. “The countdown’s over... she can cover up my nipples now.”

“Congratulations,” Merry said. “You have now officially consented to full-body nudity and intimacy for the remainder of the contract.” She stepped forward and put a hand on Jenna’s shoulder. “I really think that if this works out the way I expect, it’ll turn out to be the big career opportunity you deserve.”

“Maybe,” she replied noncommittally. She remembered being afraid that this job would ruin everything. Maybe she was wrong about that. She could figure it out later. The important thing right now was to give a good performance now.

“We’ll see how that works out,” Merry said. “Right now, we have work to do.” She chuckled. “You two need to get dressed for your first big sex scene.”

* * *

The urgent need in her pussy had faded over the past hour, but Jenna still felt anticipatory twinges every time she remembered Christine’s touch, and imagined what was in store for her now.

Jenna and Christine walked into the cabin. Merry stood in the far corner next to one of the dual camera rigs, observing and ready to signal if the scene drifted off track. Two more camera rigs were set up to cover the room while staying clear of each other’s viewfields. A few more were mounted on the high ceiling, pointed at the bed where the real action of this scene would take place. The bundling board was, of course, gone.

“I cannot believe you did that!” Jenna cried as she kicked off her sandals. The scene was supposed to begin with an argument, with Jenna protesting that Christine had taken advantage of her and Christine counter-protesting that Jenna had been perfectly willing at the time. It would be easy enough. All she had to do was remember her old hangups and inhibitions, and act like she actually still believed that stuff. It was kind of like being hired to play a high-school student because the studio didn’t want to deal with all the rules and regulations for working with actual minors.

“Well, I can’t believe you got on the massage table like that!” Christine countered. “There wasn’t enough cloth in that thong to make a Barbie-doll outfit! And pasties?“

“So, you’re saying I was asking for it by dressing like that?” Jenna channeled some of the anger she felt when people really did make that kind of idiotic comment.

“No... but you did ask for it.” Christine let the statement hang in the air. “I can tell.“

“You can tell,” Jenna replied sarcastically. “Because you’re a lesbian and you have some kind of magic gaydar that tells you when a girl wants you to turn her to the Dyke Side!”

“Hey, you’re the one who bears the mark of the Dyke Side, remember?” Before Jenna could react, Christine moved toward her, reached around, and grabbed her butt.

Jenna stumbled sideways, escaping the grip while not getting any closer to the other woman. “It’s a sorority thing!”

Christine snorted. “Sororities have three letters, not four. How did they get into college if they can’t count that high?”

“I was drunk, all right?” That was one of the lines Merry had fed her to work into the argument. No doubt Christine had a snappy comeback ready.

In vino veritas. That’s Latin for ‘drunk is when the real you comes out to play’.“

“Well, let’s get one thing clear. The ‘real me’ is straight. S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T straight!“

“Oh, Jenna.” Christine shook her head slowly, like a parent faced with a misbehaving toddler. “I saw you checking me out when I took my top off at the pool.”

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! It was like staring at a wreck on the road!”

“You know better than that.” Christine’s tone was cool and level, as if she were stating obvious and undeniable truths. “I saw the look in your eyes. It’s a look I know very well. It spells...” She imitated Jenna’s voice for the closing words, “...L-G-B-T queer!”

Jenna glared at her—and then her eyes went wide as Christine suddenly yanked up her shirt and exposed her bare breasts.

“Yes, that’s the look I saw. Interested. Curious. Attracted.

“Bullshit!”

Jenna continued to stare as Christine pulled the shirt over her head, spun it around theatrically as if she were performing a striptease routine, then took hold of it and reached out to drape it over Jenna’s shoulders.

“Time to give in, Jenna.” That phrase was the signal to do just that, quit arguing and start allowing herself to be seduced.

She glanced over her shoulder, making it look like a nervous gesture. It fit the scene. She was supposed to be nervous at this stage, as she felt her resistance crumbling.

Merry nodded, confirming Christine’s signal.

“You know you want it.” Jenna felt a tug at her neck as Christine used the shirt to pull her closer.

“I... I...” Jenna felt rather proud of herself. She’d struck just the right tone with a tongue-tied monosyllable that could be interpreted as the start of either a protest that she didn’t want this or an admission that she did.

“I...” She timed it just right, opening her mouth as Christine’s lips met hers in a way that could be seen as an accident or a willing acceptance of the French kiss.

Christine’s arms wrapped around her and drew her in even closer, pressing their bodies together. The embrace became even more intimate, one hand gliding down to grab her ass, one leg wrapping around the back of her calves.

Jenna’s arms hung at her sides. As the kiss continued, she slowly and awkwardly moved them up and forward, as if they were not really under her control any more. Finally, she put her hands on Christine’s back, returning the embrace. That was a key moment in the scene—the point of no return. Her resistance would start crumbling, firm protests and outright rejection giving way to half-hearted demurrals and nervous uncertainty. The erotic escalation would proceed, two steps forward and one step back, prolonging the show and emphasize the imagery of an aggressive seductress overwhelming and corrupting a hapless innocent girl.

Finally, the women pulled apart. Christine stared into Jenna’s eyes. Jenna let her gaze flicker away a couple of times, but mostly returned the look.

“No more excuses, Jenna.” Christine’s voice was cool and level, but with a steel undertone. “You liked it. You know you liked it.”

Jenna let her face go blank for a long moment. “But... but I’m straight...,” she stammered in a tone of stunned disbelief.

“Bullshit.” Christine reached up and gently pinched Jenna’s nipples through her shirt. “If you wanted to fool anybody, you should have worn a bra. I don’t know if it would have helped, though. Those glass-cutters probably would’ve shown up anyway.”

“You’re...” Again Jenna let the statement hang ambiguously, perhaps the start of an accusation, perhaps the start of an admission. She raised her hands toward her chest, then let them fall away, perhaps afraid of what she’d discover, perhaps not needing to confirm what she already knew.

“Why don’t you just take off that shirt and see for yourself?” Christine smirked.

Jenna grasped her shirt just above the waistline and tugged the front out from under her jeans. She froze and looked at her hands as if she didn’t understand how they’d gotten there.

“There’s nothing to be afraid of.” Christine’s voice was calm and soothing. “You just need to see the truth, and accept it. You’re turned on.”

“I... I can’t.”

“Yes you can. You will.” The steel had returned to Christine’s tone. “Now get that perky little ass into bed!”

Christine wrapped her arms around Jenna, holding her tight. Jenna put on what he thought was a reasonably convincing but futile show of resistance as she was backed up against the foot of the bed.

One more push, and she bent at the knees and flopped down onto the mattress. She reflexively scrambled to get up, but Christine was on top of her too fast. The next thing she knew, she was pinned down, the other woman’s thighs pressed tight against her hips.

“Now, then, we’re going to settle this once and for all. Either you take off your shirt, or I’ll do it for you. If your nipples are soft, I’ll leave you alone. If they’re hard, you’ll admit that I’m right and we’ll take it from there.”

“They’re hard—I mean if they’re hard it’s because you’ve got me all worked up!” Jenna shook her head. “I don’t mean like that!“

“Jenna, Jenna, Jenna....” Christine shook her head. She reached for the hem of Jenna’s shirt. “Now, are you going to face the truth on your own, or am I going to have to rub your nose in it?”

“All right!” Jenna cried. “Just... give me a minute.” This was another moment of transition. She was in foot-dragging mode, delaying and quibbling but ultimately allowing herself to be led where Christine was taking her.

The cameras moved in to capture the two women from as many angles as possible while staying out of each other’s way. Jenna put on her best deer-in-the-headlights look as she noticed one of the ceiling cameras zooming in on her. She stared at a point about a foot away from the telephoto lens. Looking right at the camera was an amateur-hour mistake, one she wasn’t about to make during her big sexual-initiation scene.

Bit by bit, she tugged the hem of her shirt out from under her jeans. Gradually, she lifted the garment off her body. She paused with the shirt over her head, as if she couldn’t bring herself to finish the job or uncover her eyes.

“You see?” Christine planted her hands on Jenna’s body and stroked her nipples with her thumbs. “Hard as rocks.”

“And that proves I’m a lesbian?” Jenna’s inflection left it unclear whether it was a question or a statement.

“Not necessarily. Maybe you’re just bi-curious. But you are absolutely positively not completely straight.” She shifted position and began leaning forward. “But since you want more proof....“

Jenna had enough time to take a deep breath before Christine’s mouth met hers. The kiss was even more intense than the first one. Jenna shivered at the sensations of the other woman’s tongue thrusting deeply into her mouth as their breasts pressed and rubbed into each other. The encounter got even more intimate as Christine rocked and thrust her hips firmly enough to be felt through her jeans and panties.

That was only the beginning. Instead of lifting away, Christine’s lips moved around to her ear. After a few gentle licks and nibbles, they slid down toward her throat. Jenna moaned as she felt her flesh being sucked in to give her a hickey on the right side to match the one on her left.

Christine raised her head, then lifted her body to kneel astride Jenna again. She leered down at the prone woman as she scooted backwards, then descended again to lick and suck Jenna’s left breast.

“I hope you’re paying close attention, she said as she raised her head. “Soon it’s going to be your turn.” She shifted her attention to Jenna’s right breast. Jenna let a nervous expression flicker across her face in response to the statement, then lay back and let her face go blank as she accepted the attention.

“Oooh... you’re biting too hard!” she gasped. That was the only sort of objection she was making at this point. Christine eased up, and she relaxed.

After shifting back and forth three times, Christine started kissing her way down Jenna’s belly. She murmured and sighed as she felt her partner’s tongue probing her belly button.

Slowly, Christine rose and scooted back a bit further. She jumped down and got to her feet on the floor, looking down at the woman on the bed.

“You know where this is going, right?”

Jenna swallowed. Of course she knew where this was going, but crossing the threshold into actual lesbian sex was a dramatic moment that should be played to the hilt.

She shuddered as she realized that she had no idea how to properly underscore the moment. The shudder was all right, and scene-appropriate, but she ought to have a clever one-liner or something.

“Couldn’t we just cuddle instead?”

The words were out of her mouth before she realized what she was saying. Damn it, she’d ruined the moment! She glaned at Merry, who looked thunderstruck.

Christine laughed so hard she stumbled and toppled forward, planting her hands on the bed to brace herself.

“Cuddle?” She snickered again. “Oh, you’ll get a ‘cuddle’, all right,” she sneered. Jenna tensed at the edge in her voice. She told herself that Christine was just trying to make sure she didn’t break down laughing again.

“My mouth is about to ‘cuddle’ your hot wet little cunt until you’re a whimpering little puddle of boneless babydyke bitch. Any more stupid questions?”

Jenna glanced to her left and right, making it look like a nervous gesture. Merry now had a crafty smile. Apparently she thought that the bizarre ad lib and Christine’s quick recovery would be usable....

She got herself focused on the here and now. She shook her head timidly.

“Good.” The tone was firm, but no longer sounded like an irate drill sergeant. “Now, get those jeans unzipped.”

Slowly but surely, Jenna’s hands moved to her waist. She stretched out the moment as long as she could, undoing the button and then sliding down the zipper inch by inch.

At that point, Christine took over, tugging the cloth down her legs and lifting her feet to get it completely off of her. She held the zipper up to her face and sniffed.

“Mmmmm... you’re even wetter and hornier than I thought!” She peered at Jenna’s crotch and chuckled. “I dare you to look at that wet spot on your panties and tell me you’re straight.“

Jenna began to lift her head to look, but Christine held out a hand. “No, don’t get up. I’ll hold them up and show you. Now, take ’em off!”

Cameras moved and zoomed in to capture the first view of Jenna’s exposed crotch. She worked her thumbs under the waistband and pushed on the elastic, bit by bit, first one side and then the other, wriggling her hips to raise one buttock and then the other to allow the cloth to move a little further downwards.

Christine bend down and inhaled deeply as her pussy came into view. “Oh, yessss... that’s the smell of a dyke in heat!” She then grabbed the fabric and yanked it down to her knees, then slid it the rest of the way to the floor and off her feet.

It occurred to Jenna that Christine could have stripped off the jeans and panties herself. Making her start the process was a surrender gesture. It was a nice touch, enhancing the heat of the scene, she thought.

There was one last surrender gesture to go. “Spread ’em!”

Jenna opened her thighs wide and closed her eyes. It seemed like the perfect combination of sexuality and innocence.

She gasped as she felt Christine’s face against her crotch. The pressure shifted a bit, and she felt tingles in her pussy as lips and tongue probed and explored.

“Oh... oh... oh!” Christine has already found her clit. She felt a soft wet touch slowly sliding against the sensitive spot. It was happening so fast....

Suddenly, it was over. It couldn’t be over already!

She heard Christine’s voice. “Mmmm... juicy!”

A hand patted the side of her hip. “Hmmm?” she mumbled.

“Now pay close attention. Remember, soon it’s going to be your turn. I don’t want to have to fake an orgasm because you don’t know how to get the job done.”

Jenna felt insulted. She’d be ready, if she had to ask Christine for a half-dozen practice sessions before the cameras rolled. She was a professional, damn it.

Christine’s face settled back into position. Jenna shuddered as she felt warm wet flesh slide against warm wet flesh. Of course she paid attention. She couldn’t pay attention to anything else if she wanted to.

She gasped and moaned and rocked her hips to press her pussy tighter against Christine’s face. Jolts began surging through her pussy, echoing through her whole body. She felt a faint twitch... she was getting close to climax....

The attentions eased off. She groaned. What was wrong? As the sensations receded to a low simmer, she could think clearly enough to answer the question. Christine was teasing her, holding her on the edge to prolong the scene and make the final outcome more impressive.

She wasn’t sure whether to curse her and Merry and everybody involved with this project, or congratulate them for milking the scene for all it was worth.

Jenna wriggled her hips invitingly. “Please... more....” she sighed. “Give it to me. Give to me harder!”

It seemed that Christine granted her request, probing more aggressively with her tongue. “Yes... More... Oh, yes....” She realized that wantonly begging for it after initially refusing and resisting was part of the payoff. Good. She just needed to act natural and let it happen.

She thrust her hips upward. Once again, she felt a pre-climax twitch between her legs. “Ooooh... More! More!” She couldn’t bear to be cooled down again. They must have enough footage by now!

That was her last thought before her body jerked. There was another, stronger, twitch, and then her pussy started clenching. “Oh! Oh God!” she gasped. Her body shook. Oh... oh yes!

Finally, she slumped into the bed, spent. She opened her eyes.

“That was excellent!” Merry grinned at her. “Why didn’t you tell me about that ‘Can’t we just cuddle’ bit you two worked out? For a minute I thought the whole scene was going off the rails, until I realized what you two were doing.” She reached out to help Jenna get to her feet. “That was hilarious! This could go viral!”

“Well...” Jenna wasn’t sure how to explain that it had been an accident. “It was really Christine who—”

“Don’t be modest. It was your idea!” Christine cut her off. “I wasn’t sure it would work, but she talked me into it.”

Jenna didn’t know what to say. “It was no big deal,” she finally said.

Merry looked back and forth between them, apparently suspecting that something was going on that she didn’t understand. Finally, she said, “Well, next time, run it by me first.”

She reached out, putting her hands on Jenna and Christine’s shoulders. “For now, take a quick breather. Don’t get dressed...” She turned toward Christine, whose jeans were still on. “...or undressed. I don’t want to have any continuity errors. The final cut is supposed to look like you two switched places right away so Jenna could return the favor.”

Jenna’s jaws and lips tightened. Even after everything she’d done so far and accepted as part of the show, the idea of licking and sucking another woman’s pussy still felt a little weird. Well, it was part of the job she’d agreed to, now that she’d given the producers a completely free hand with her. She’d just have to do it.

There was nothing to be ashamed of, as long as she did the job right.

She turned to Christine. “Am I the first time you ever had a girl who was having a girl for the first time?” She paused. “Did that come out right?”

Christine smirked. “If you mean what I think you mean, hell, no. Nailing a girl who thinks she’s straight is hot.” Suddenly, she leaned in to kiss Jenna, giving her a quick, affectionate, almost chaste peck on the cheek.

Jenna paused, letting Christine have her moment before turning to business. She coughed softly to make sure she has the other woman’s full attention.

“Well, then, let me pick your brain.” She took a moment to figure out the best way to phrase her request. “Don’t get me wrong, I did pay attention while you were doing it to me, but I’m still not sure I know how to do it to you. Can you give me some basic ‘Lesbian Sex 101 For The Straight Girl’ pointers?“