The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok here’s the second chapter hope you like it and any feedback would be appreciated as this is my first story. If your’re under age or of a sensitive disposition you shouldn’t be reading this anyway so go away this is fantasy of an adult nature so beware.

CONTROL EXPERIMENT

Chapter two

“ Slaveunits one through six open your eyes and wake up!” Harriet was instantly wide awake as usual, looking up at the ceiling and feeling as if no time had passed.

“ Slaveunits one through six get off the examination table and stand at ease beside it.” Obeying she stood with her feet shoulder width apart and hands clasped behind her back.

“ I will be sending you and the others to dinner now, but I will be coming for you after lights out so you just have to be patient a little longer.” Turning to the others Dr Meacham spoke.

“ Slaveunits one through six stand to attention and then quick march to the mess hall for dinner.” Leading the others towards the mess hall Harriet was again conscious of the fact that what she hated most of all about this situation was the complete lack of control over her own actions, her own life, her utter helplessness and dependence on the kindness of a stranger to save her from this complete and absolute slavery, putting her to sleep without even an apology, this Dr Meacham might be a good guy but... Well she had to admit to herself that she had endured much worse here and the few hours sleep had given her a chance to recover, she was not feeling so tired anymore and the aches and pains from the gym workout had faded. Harriet and the others arrived at the security scanner for the mess hall just before the other slaveunits who fell into line behind them. Dinner was another high protein meal with an energy drink that had all kinds of extra vitamins and carbohydrates added to it. Afterwards they were sent to their rooms, where following the same instructions she recieved every night Harriet undressed then brushed and ironed the jacket and skirt thoroughly followed by polishing the buttons on her jacket, and then cleaning and polishing her belt, gloves and boots to a high shine, and brushing her cap and getting a clean shirt ready for the next day, they all took turns to operate the industrial sized washing machines once every week afterwards she had a shower, toilet and ran an electric razor over her head and body to remove any hair that might have grown back including her bush, the last thing she did as she did every night before getting into bed, was as instructed to remove the vibrator and after cleaning it fit a fresh set of rechargeable batteries then plug it in to the mains after putting it on the bedside table, once she had gotten into bed she could do nothing but lie there looking at that by now very familiar ceiling and wait and hope and pray until the command came that put her to sleep.

“ Slaveunit one open your eyes wake up, get out of bed and get dressed quickly.” Obeying Dr Meachams orders Harriet could see by the light of the battery powered lantern he was carrying a look of horror appear on his face as he saw for the first time the bruises, scars, the whip and burn marks and the other indications of torture on her body that were normally hidden by her clothing. He turned around and faced the wall so wasn’t watching and didn’t realise that it was all part of the process when the first thing she did was to pick up the double vibrator unplug it from the mains switch it on and insert it inside her, then she put on the black uplift bra and panties and proceeded to get dressed.

“ My God, i didn’t know what they were doing to you i swear!” Harriet could hear what sounded like genuine regret and remorse in his voice and felt he might be telling the truth, a short while later he turned toward her as he heard her putting on her gloves and watched as she first put on the jacket and then the belt and then picked up the cap and placed it on her head then turning and facing him and standing to attention saluted him as her boots crashed down on the floor.

“ I’ve arranged for a loop of a previous nights cctv recording to be playing on the monitor screens so they won’t see us but i couldn’t get access to the security programs on the exits which are controlled by a standalone computer in the control room, which is why i can’t free you until after we get outside, now Slaveunit one follow me.” Marching across the room Harriet followed him as obediently as a well trained dog, down several long dark corridors, the only light in the whole place coming from the lantern in Meachams hand, and the only sound the sound of her nine inch block heeled and three inch platform soled boots hitting the floor with the precise timing of an atomic clock echoing in the silence. Eventually they came to a large steel hatch in the wall and next to it a security scanner it’s bright red L.E.D. light showing it was operating, Harriet watched as Meacham produced a card from his inside jacket pocket entered it into the slot and placed his hand on the plate under it and after a couple of seconds the light changed from red to green.

“ Slaveunit one stand in front of the scanner.” Unable to do anything else Harriet stepped in front of the machine and after being scanned by the laser a few seconds later she was also cleared, immediately that happened several clunking sounds were heard from the hatch and then the sound of large bolts withdrawing into the wall and then slowly the hatch opened. Meacham not waiting for it to open fully slid into the narrow gap and with a ’ Slaveunit one follow me closely’ disappeared, Harriet forced to obey hoped he knew what he was doing. On the other side she found herself forced to quick march at double or triple time and more to try and keep up with Meacham who was jogging along a wide stone floored tunnel with brick walls and arched roof, after the sounds of the hatch closing died away Meacham slowed his pace to a fast walk and began to talk.

“ Now that we are out of there i feel i can talk more freely, once we reach the surface someone will meet us and take us to a safe location.” Marching along the tunnel behind him like a clockwork robot Harriet suddenly asked herself why didn’t he free her now? As she thought about it she began to worry that maybe this was all some kind of horrible trick that Meacham if that was even his real name was not really trying to escape but he was working with or for Sam Prothero and this wasn’t nothing more than a sick game to get her hopes up and then pull the rug out from under them at the last minute, Harriet began thinking of all the horrible things she could be made to do as she followed obediently along behind Meacham, they had gone what she thought must be nearly three quarters of a mile with him talking all the while when the tunnel ended in a stone spiral staircase that led up into the gloom. Meacham stopped walking looked up and then glanced back to see if Harriet was still there, and then looked again in a classic double take and saw her standing silently at attention as if on a parade ground, looking at him with absolutely no expression on her face and he realised that she would obey the last command given to follow him forever and only then did he remember his promise to free her once out of there.

“ What am i thinking i promised to free you and this is as good a place as any so...” As he spoke he put the lantern on the ground and then taking the backpack off and opening the top he took out what looked like but wasn’t a standard PDA and then he produced what appeared to be a tuning fork with a cable fitted with a USB connection on the end which he connected to the machine, switching it on Meacham ran a quick diagnostic then looked up at Harriet and said.

“ I must warn you this could cause you considerable pain, pins and needles that sort of thing so prepare yourself as best you can.” Speaking he moved behind her where Harriet could no longer see him, after a few seconds she felt a cold touch on the back of her neck and then pain excruciating agony crawling down her spine her breasts and her arms and legs, her hands and feet and up into her skull, her face, her nose, her lips, her tongue, her eyes, OH GOD HER EYES, she had to scream but could not, to move but could not, to die and could not, she knew that it was all a trap this was going to kill her she knew it and... as suddenly as it had started the pain stopped. Harriet let out a choked off scream staggered and would have fallen over if she hadn’t instinctively braced herself with a raised right arm on the wall. It was only then she realised she had moved her arm by herself, standing upright Harriet raised both arms flexed her hands moving her fingers and then gently touched her face.

“ Yes, I’m free at last i can move ahh.. ha ha!” She laughed spinning around Harriet flung her arms around a very surprised Meacham in a big bear hug, then she grabbed his head and planted a big wet sloppy kiss right on the mouth.

“ Easy there we’re not out of this yet my dear, and we haven’t even been properly introduced.” Meacham said after she let him go.

“ Harriet Caudell, my name is Harriet Caudell, pleased to meet you!” She said excitedly in a very hoarse voice not surprising considering how long it had been since she had spoken a word, after being a prisoner for so long she found she could not keep still the nervous energy that was bubbling up in her made her want to keep moving all the time.

“ Pleased to meet you Harriet Caudell, I’m Dr Cal Meacham, please call me Cal, now may i suggest we ascend these stairs and leave this place?” As he spoke he was putting his equipment back into his pack closing it putting it on and then nodding in the direction of the stairs. Harriet blinked and was already moving up the stairs before he had time to do more than say.

“ Wait for me I’ve got the light, err... Harriet do you know how long you were a prisoner?” Meacham asked as he began climbing the stairs after her.

“ What’s todays date?” The question came back from above, Meacham told her, there was silence and he almost bumped into her standing rigid on the stairs, for a few seconds he thought she had become imprisoned again but when he touched her on the arm she looked over her shoulder at him and said in a low voice.

“ Six months two weeks and four days, that’s how long I’ve been a prisoner, six months two weeks and four days.” With that she continued climbing the stairs but slower and giving every indication of thinking of other things than walking up stairs. Cal felt a wave of sympathy mixed with pity wash over him as he followed her up the stairs, but he realised that the last thing she needed right now was to feel pitied by anyone, a short while later Cal turned a corner to find they had reached the top of the stairs and in front of them was a wooden door.

“ Ah.. right ok... to get this door open we simply have to... push.” Cal matched actions to words and walked through the now open doorway, following him Harriet saw they were in a wooden structure from the smell of hay and the bales of it scattered around she guessed they had emerged into a barn.

“ We’re supposed to wait here, until they come and get us.” Cal said looking around he spotted some large bales of straw stacked up against the wall went over and sat down on one, Harriet though her first thought was to get away as far away as quickly as possible sat down on another bale against another wall, when she sat down Cal switched off the lantern.

“Better turn this off to save the batteries and in case anyone unfriendly is around.”

“ Who are we waiting for exactly?” Harriets voice seemed to float out of the darkness.

“ When i discovered the truth i wasn’t sure who to go to at first, i had stumbled across a list of names, they called themselves the Control Board, some of them i recognized as movers and shakers you would call them in the City, a couple of billionaires, three chief constables, several highly placed civil servants, a dozen MP’s from all parties and at least two members of the current cabinet. Finding someone who would not only believe me but could do something about it, without them finding out wasn’t easy believe me, but in the end i managed to find someone i could trust. He works for the Secret Service, and for the last month i have been spying for them passing on whatever information i could find, I only found out about this place ten days ago, and got here last week, lucky for us the thugs here are not very computer literate.” Cal laughed as he said the last part, there was silence for several seconds and then in a soft impersonal detached tone of voice Harriet began to talk as if about someone else entirely.

“ The first day i woke up here i was wearing the number twenty, didn’t have a clue about what had happened to me I was a prisoner in my own body, couldn’t talk or move a muscle feeling scared and terrified and after being made to shave all my hair off get dressed and go to breakfast, i was ordered to go to a certain room which is named the rape room in large letters on the door, once inside i was ordered to get undressed and then lie down on the bed, a few minutes later the door opened and several men came in dressed as security guards, they were chatting, talking about how their football teams had done that weekend the usual stuff, the only time any of them addressed me was when one of them told me to spread my legs wider as they each took turns to rape me over and over again, they also made me give them all blow jobs and fellatio of different kinds and when they ejaculated told me to swallow it, one of them asked if there was any chance of my getting pregnant, the others all laughed at that and one of them said that i had been given a total vaginal hysterectomy when i arrived here which meant that my uterus and cervix were surgically removed through an incision in my vagina, it was done that way so as to leave no visible scars, just as the male slaves had all been sterilised as well, then they all lit cigarettes and took great delight in using my breasts as an ashtray to stub them out when they had finished, they produced flicknives and were about to start carving their initials into my skin when the door opened again and someone obviously in authority came in and stopped them i was told to pick up my clothes and go to the infirmary for treatment, and that was my first day here, only one of so many and figuring dates i think it happened on or about my birthday, some present huh? " Cal felt dirty just listening to this he couldn’t even begin to think how she must feel, he was about to say something on the lines of he was sorry but realised it would only be a stupid thing to say so wisely said nothing. Harriet felt she was on a roller coaster at the fun fair, it was as if she was going up and down at the same time, she clasped her hands together to stop them shaking but her entire body began to tremble, she knew she was on the verge of losing control completely when she heard in the silence footsteps on gravel from outside the barn. Harriet instantly felt herself become utterly calm the trembling stopped and rising to her feet she quietly made her way over to where Cal was sitting and whispered in his ear.

“ Don’t make a sound there’s someone outside.” Not giving him a chance to reply Harriet moved with remarkable silence considering she was wearing nine inch heels across to the barn door and took a position beside it waiting. She didn’t have long to wait, a few seconds later the door began opening and she glimpsed a dark figure carrying what looked like a gun in it’s hand, moving forward Harriet grabbed the wrist and pulled him off balance, and with a strategically placed boot around his ankle he went head over heels hitting his head on the floor knocking himself out in the process, having not let go of his wrist Harriet took the gun and pointing it at the prone figure told Cal in a low voice to put the lantern on. It came on to reveal a man dressed all in black with a set of night vision goggles over his eyes. and the weapon she was holding she recognized as a Springfield XD 45 semi-automatic forty five caliber pistol.

“ Cal come over here and tell me if you recognize him.” Cal looked shocked obviously he hadn’t expected this turn of events, and when she thought about it so was Harriet but she ignored it and asked again.

“ Well do you?” Standing up and walking over to get a look Cal opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a voice from the open doorway.

“ Don’t bother Dr Meacham you won’t have met him before.” Spinning around Harriet pointed the gun at another man also dressed in black and though he did have a set of goggles in his hand and a sidearm in a holster under his left arm, wasn’t carrying a gun in his hand. Stepping forward he looked at Cal expectantly and said.

“ Hello I’m Fred and you must be Ginger.” and looked at Cal obviously expecting a countersign to his password.

“ Er... Oh.. the Swallows have returned to Capistrano. Harriet it’s him the friend i told you about, they’re the good guys it’s ok.” Cal said in an urgent tone as soon as he had gotten a good look at the mans face. Harriet slowly lowered the gun and watched as he bent over the unconscious man and checked his pulse.

“ Beating like a trip hammer he’ll be fine,though once this story gets around his life won’t be worth living believe me, oh by the way the names Flint, James Flint and this sorry specimens name will be mud very shortly.”

“ Harriet Caudell I’m Harriet Caudell i was a prisoner here for more than six months and...” She said in a rush but was interrupted when James laughed and picking the other man off the floor put him over his shoulder in a firemans carry.

“ May i suggest we leave here now before we’re discovered, transport is waiting.” With that and not waiting for an answer he turned and walked out of the door, Harriet looked at Cal who shrugged and followed James, she followed after making the gun safe and putting it in her jacket pocket. Outside it had just started to rain Harriet stopped and taking her cap off raised her face skywards and just stood there eyes closed letting the drops splash onto her bare bald head and face, until she heard Cal call her name and opening her eyes and walking forward holding the cap in both hands she saw a black Range Rover Sport with tinted windows standing with its rear passenger door open as James finished strapping the other mans seatbelt on.

“ Cal get in the other side please, Harriet front passenger seat.” As they were getting in James having finished with his colleague closed the car door and moving forward got behind the wheel.

“ We’ll be moving fast so i suggest you put on your seatbelts, also I’ll be driving without lights so Dr Meacham if you use sleeping beauties set of night vision goggles and there’s a spare set in the glove compartment for you Harriet.” James put on his set and as the others were doing the same he started the engine put it in gear and stamping his foot on the accelerator launched the car up the dirt track like a rocket, braked hard then turned on to a small country lane and then a hard surge of acceleration pushed them back into their seats and held them there.

“ If you are feeling carsick there are sick bags in the side door pockets.” After a few minutes Cal made use of them repeatedly, though Harriet managed to avoid needing them, as the wild ride continued James pushing the vehicle to ever higher speeds, Harriet glanced at the speedometer it was well over 120mph and going up, she decided that she didn’t want to know the speed so kept her gaze fixed firmly forward on the view out of the windshield, the wipers hard pressed to clear the rain from it, thirty minutes later their mad rush suddenly slowed and James said.

“ We’re here at last, well our home away from home so to speak.” As he spoke he took off the goggles he had been wearing and as the others followed suit turned on the headlights turned the wheel and drove through an open gate on to what Harriet thought had to be an airfield, driving on they arrived at a large airplane hanger, as they approached one end of it doors began opening allowing the bright light from inside to spill out, waiting only until the gap was just wide enough James passed through it and came to a stop about ten yards inside. Looking around Harriet could see several light aircraft along the walls but in the center where a large space had obviously been cleared there were tables and computer monitors and a lot of high tech equipment, and between twenty to thirty people, some in uniforms army, navy, even air force but there were people in civilian attire and one of them approached as James exited first followed by Cal looking a bit green and then slowly Harriet got out last, as she looked around she was suddenly conscious of her lack of hair and reaching back inside the Range Rover she put her cap on.

“ Well Commander you made good time and you brought back an extra passenger, oh by the way where is Triple oh five?” The woman speaking wasn’t very tall but she had a presence about her and a snap to her voice that told Harriet that she was in command.

“ Ma’am this is Harriet Caudell and she was a prisoner in that facility until rescued by Dr Meacham as for Triple oh five well...”

“ Oh don’t bother trying to cover for him Triple oh seven, we saw everything on the screens and yes you were right in the first place he’s simply not ready for Triple oh status yet, I’ll give him another six months in training as you suggested at the beginning i recall.” A small smile appeared on her lips as she spoke.

“ Yes Ma’am.“James replied. She then turned to Cal and asked.

“ Did you manage to aquire the disks you were after Doctor?”

“ Yes i did and more.” Taking his backpack off he walked over to a nearby table unzipping it he reached inside and took out three computer disks which he held out to her and said.

“ There it is proof of everything i told you and much more.” Taking the disks she turned and called in loud voice.

“ Technician!” A few seconds later a white haired gentleman who appeared to be approaching his eighth decade but moved and spoke with the energy of a man a third his age came up took the disks from the woman when she held them out.

“ Ah thank you Chief I’ll deal with these right away, Dr Meacham if you would come this way?” As they began to walk away talking about encryption and data formats the Chief called out and when he turned around said.

“Treat the information with level seven security T.” He nodded assent and then resumed talking with Cal as they walked away, the Chief turned and looked at Harriet.

“ What do you want Harriet?” Treating the question as serious she answered truthfully.

“ Right now I’d love a decent hot strong cup of tea, milk, two sugars and a change of clothes.”

“I’m not sure about a decent cup but hot and strong I’m sure we can manage and as for clothes well the choice might be a bit basic I’m afraid.”

“Honestly i don’t mind, at the moment anything will be better than this.”

With a smile M led Harriet over to a well equipped area set aside for refreshments, soon she was sitting alone at a table having taken her tie, belt jacket and gloves off but not the cap and drinking her tea trying to come to terms with being free and waiting for them to find her something to wear when she saw a tall man in an admirals uniform approach the Chief as she turned to walk away and ignoring Harriet completely began demanding that since the threat was now contained his people should be released for other duties, and anyway he should have been in charge of the operation from the beginning, as she listened to them going back and forth, Harriet took an immediate dislike to someone who was talking and acting like a complete buffoon and then as she heard him repeat his opinion that the threat was over and anyway what kind of threat would a few human zombie robots actually be, she suddenly remembered laying on the floor listening to voices one of whom her ‘best friend’ Samantha discussing the best way to kill the Prime Minister, Harriet stood up and walking around the table interrupted him by saying.

“ You’re talking absolute bollocks do you know that pal?” The Admiral suddenly stopped speaking and looking down at Harriet for the first time barked.

“ How dare you speak to me like that!” The Admiral glared at her, she smiled and said.

“ It’s only the truth sunshine, if you don’t like it...well that’s not my problem.” Turning to look at the Chief Harriet continued. " This afternoon i overheard a discussion about taking over the country starting with the best way to murder the Prime Minister, Assassinate was the word they used but murder is what they meant, they finally decided to use a bomb vest packed with fifty pounds of semtex and another thirty pounds of nuts and bolts for shrapnel, they laughed and said that was sure to get the job done and they are almost ready to start operations, and I’ll give you three guesses who they’ll get to wear them.” As she finished talking Harriet turned back to look at the Admiral stepped up to be almost toe to toe with him and after raising her hand and snapping her fingers said softly.

“ Boom, your’re dead arsehole!” Then ignoring him completely from then on Harriet turned back to the Chief and continued.

“ There’s more, where can we talk without being interrupted by idiots?” Leading her over to a map table, leaving the Admiral standing there open mouthed with a shocked expression on his face, the Chief listened intently as Harriet told her about Samantha Prothero being the voice from the loudspeaker that she recognised and that her father was chairman of the corporation she used to work for, she also told her about seeing her friend Paul Sandan that morning.

“ Three Circles Corporation, and no neither of them was known to be involved in this at all, this is the first time i’ve heard that Ms Prothero or her father might be involved.” A few minutes later they had been joined by Dr Meacham,James, T and others in what became a council of war, they soon decided that they had to get access to the computers in the base but there was a problem as Dr Meacham explained.

“ The security system will scream blue murder if it detects any unauthorised entry, unless you have an ID card like mine but even then you have to pass a biometrics scan before it will open any doors.” As she listened to the first Dr Meacham and then the others talk, Harriet realised that she could get past the scanners but only if the nanites inside her were switched back on which would mean that she would be a slave again, she couldn’t go through that again she just couldn’t. But as she listened to the others trying and failing to find a way to get in to the complex without setting off the alarms she saw herself back in the corridor lined up with the other slaves and she knew that she couldn’t leave Paul and the others there even though they were completely unaware of what had been done to them she knew and that was what mattered. Harriet then heard them discussing using explosives to blow their way into the complex she knew if that happened the chances of some or all of the other slaves being injured or killed were very high, so she could not keep quiet.

“ What about Paul and the others like me, what will happen to them if you blow your way in?” She asked anxiously.

“ I’m afraid they would either be caught in the crossfire or almost certainly be ordered by the guards to stop us and we would have no option but to open fire especially if they are armed, and that would mean we will end up injuring or killing most if not all of them.“James said regretfully.

“ I wish i could say you were wrong about what the guards would do in that situation, but i think you’ve got it pretty much dead on. So what about the alternative?” Harriet asked.

“What alternative, i’m sorry i don’t see any anything else we can do.” the Chief said looking puzzled.

“ Well there is and you have all overlooked the other way to get past the security scanners, and that’s to use me.” Harriet said and she was looking at Dr Meacham as she spoke.

“ But your nanites have been deactivated Harriet as you know so they would not be read by the machine and so would be useless for entering the complex.” He replied with a worried tone in his voice, she knew he was beginning to suspect something.

“ So all you have to do is switch them back on again, don’t you.” Silence fell, after a pause Dr Meacham said.

“ Are you serious?”

“ Completely serious, you need the information in the control room computers and i want Paul and the other slaves freed without them being killed or injured, and the best way to accomplish both is for me to go back in there and shut down the scanners and open the doors from the control room, they put a map of the installation into the nannite programming so once i’m inside all you just have to do is tell me to go to the control room and when i get there I’ll need this gun.” As she spoke she took the semi-automatic out of her pocket and put it on the table. " And one of those microphone headsets they’re wearing to receive orders from you and I’m good to go.” Harriet finished pointing at people who were wearing headsets in the hanger. After another pause shorter this time, the Chief then said.

“Harriet is correct and we do not have much time as this must be done before the shift change, T get Harriet kitted out with everything she needs and everyone lets get ready to move.” A hive of activity erupted as Harriet was led over to a set of tables where T showed her a remarkably small transmitter/reciever earpiece which fitted inside her ear and was covered by a flesh coloured piece of tape to hold it in place, next a minaturised video camera which was put onto her cap and she could see the remarkably clear colour picture on a monitor, next he showed her a small signal booster to help with transmission of signal once inside the base and had her clip it to her skirt in the small of her back then she removed the patches on her jacket which she retrieved from the table she had been sitting at and had him change the control codes on the RFID chips in them so that when activated the Nanites would not respond to an instruction given to Zombiebot Slaveunit One but to Zombiebot Slaveunit Harriet instead, once T had finished getting her ready she walked back to where the others were while putting the jacket back on and James handed her four items saying.

“ You obviously already know how to use that weapon you took from Triple oh five so here are a suppressor and some spare magazines for you.” Taking and putting both of them in her jacket pocket Harriet then saw him hold out three hand grenades. " These might be useful to you as well.”

“ I’m not going to fight a war, though they did train us to use all kinds of weapons and drive many different types of vehicles .” Harriet said doubtfully as she hesitated for a few seconds before she took and held them in her hand.

“ No such thing as too much firepower Harriet, and they are only just in case you need help from something a little more powerful than a pistol, they have a four second delay and are high explosive fragmentation grenades.”

“ Well as you will be giving the orders I won’t get to choose if or how their used, will I?” she said as she put them in her other pocket. “I also want you to know that I realise that once I get inside the control room the only way to stop the guards sounding the alarm will be if you order me to kill them as soon as I walk through the door.” James looked at her surprised that she had realised the truth so quickly.

“ Do you have a problem with that?” the Chief asked quietly.

“ Absolutely none, those bastards deserve everything that happens to them ten times over!” Harriet answered immediately looking at her and everyone else with a fierce and determined expression on her face.

“ Harriet what if something goes wrong and we can’t release you from this enslavement a second time, what then?” Cal asked " Well i don’t really care just as long as the others are rescued alive and unharmed.” Harriet said looking at him with a determined look on her face.