The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONTROL EXPERIMENT

Part Three

“ Very well lets get on with it, Dr Meacham?” the Chief said turning to look at Cal who simply stood there looking at Harriet with an unhappy expression on his face, but seeing that further argument would be useless he simply shook his head and took the PDA and cable out of the backpack.

“ You should be sitting down for this Harriet.” Walking over to the table she had been sitting at earlier Harriet took off her cap and laid it on the table next to the gloves, tie and belt she had removed earlier as she sat down in the chair and tried to ignore the urge to get up and run out of the hanger screaming. Standing behind her Cal switched on the machine raised the tuning fork part and hesitated.

“I have to ask are you completely sure...” Harriet interrupted him.

“ Yes I am now get on with it before i change my mind!” She said without turning to look at him, Cal shrugged then placing the prongs against the back of her neck pressed the activate button on the machine. Harriet bracing her self for a repeat of the pain experienced when she was released was disappointed at first when all she felt was a mild tingling sensation for a few seconds that spread down her spine and throughout her body but then once it faded found she couldn’t move or blink her eyes and realised it had worked and she had once again become a zombiebot, a slave trapped inside her own body. Looking at her the others saw her face lose all expression and vitality to become a lifeless blank mask and watched as she stood up removed her jacket laid it on the table put on the forearm length gloves then her tie followed by the jacket and the Sam Browne belt sat back down in the seat made sure her tie was straight and then lastly picked up the cap and placed it on her head at precisely the proper angle, once that was done Harriet just sat and stared straight ahead as still and unmoving as a statue except for the occasional blink. Harriet even though she had volunteered for this instinctively found herself resisting as she had before, trying with her utmost strength to move but to no avail she was a helpless prisoner inside her own body once more and then the vibrator pulsed briefly and Harriet realised she had completely forgotten to remove it when she had the chance, she felt so embarrassed that she knew that she would have blushed bright red as a beetroot if she had been able to and found herself glad that she could not, which gave her conflicting feelings. After several seconds she heard through the earpiece James’s voice.

“ Harriet please stand up and walk over to the vehicle you arrived in and sit in the front passenger seat close the door, then put the seatbelt on.” Shortly Harriet found herself sitting in the Range Rover with her seatbelt on staring out of the windshield, feeling as helpless as she had before but this time knowing she had volunteered for it, what helped was the memory of lining up with the others the feeling she had of companionship and that she was helping to free them and Paul from their imprisonment. Shortly she saw James walking towards the car and when he got into the drivers seat beside her she could see with her peripheral vision on his forearm a small TV screen showing the image from the camera in her cap.

“ Alright Harriet everythings ready here, so time to go.” As he spoke he put on the same pair of night vision goggles that he wore before started the engine reversed out of the hanger through the opened doors and after spinning the vehicle around sent it through the gate and on to the road and then accelerated to what Harriet felt had to be similar or even faster speeds as when he drove her before, but since she could not move her eyes and look at the speedometer she could not be sure, forced to look only straight ahead she could only see darkness though she did notice after a few minutes that the rain had stopped and the wipers were no longer needed, after what Harriet thought was between twenty to twenty-five minutes the Range Rover Sport slowed and then turned off the road onto the dirt track, coming to a halt outside the barn. Opening the drivers door James got out and then said.

“ Harriet please undo your seatbelt open the door then get out of the vehicle close the door behind you and walk into the barn take four paces inside and stop.” Inside by the light of a couple of battery lanterns she could see at least a dozen soldiers dressed in black ready for combat as James was and armed with H&K MP5 sub-machine guns, James then told her to descend the same spiral staircase she had come up only a couple of hours before, as she went down she could see small lights on the wall which enabled her to see where she was going. Once at the bottom James stood in front of her and held up a small but powerful torch and after showing her how to use it had her clip it to the front of her jacket and switch it on, as she stood there like a shop window dummy she was surprised when James suddenly bent forward and kissed her on the lips.

“ Good luck Harriet now open your mouth.” Obeying she was surprised when he popped a chewy toffee sweet into her mouth and told her to close her mouth and chew it slowly then he told her to walk along the corridor until she reached the hatch to the installation then stop and await further instructions. Harriet as she marched along the corridor like a wind up toy slowly chewing the toffee as instructed the torch illuminating the path before her and the thud of her boot heels hitting the floor like a metronome the only sound that broke the silence and with no voice to listen to through the earpiece, imagined she could still feel the warmth of his lips on hers she suddenly realised that part of her was enjoying what was happening, that being under the control of someone who cared for her and was actually on her side made her feel happy for the first time since this had all started. She didn’t have to worry about paying the mortgage or rent or tax earning a wage or buying clothes in fact she didn’t have to worry about anything it was all someone else’s problem not hers, so she might as well relax and enjoy it. Harriet was so caught up in thinking about this that she didn’t realise that she had reached the end of the corridor until she came to a stop and stood at attention.

“Harriet please go and stand in front of the security scanner.” As she marched over to it she could see that it was working normally and when she came to a stop at distance of about two feet from it Harriet braced herself mentally for the sound of alarms or some other sign of failure, but the machine scanned her as normal and then after an endless few seconds the light turned green and the hatch began to open. A quiet but heartfelt.

“YES! well done Harriet you were right, your nanites do work to get you through the scanners .” Came through her earpiece as she heard James say what she could not but dearly wished to.

“ Ok Harriet when there is enough room please walk through the hatchway take three steps inside and stop.” Once inside she stood and listened as the hatch swung shut behind her, Harriet was wondering if the signal booster would work when James’s voice came loud and clear.

“ Harriet please turn around and look at the hatch.” After a few seconds he said.

“Alright Harriet we are still recieving video from you and you can obviously still hear me which means the signal booster is working so please do an about turn and walk to the control room.” Marching along the corridor Harriet realised that she was alone in the belly of the beast again and would not see James and the others again unless she was successful in taking over the control room and opening the hatch, and in order to do that without raising any alarms she would have to kill everyone in the room, she knew she would do exactly what she was told to do like an obedient little zombiebot just as she had earlier in room 101 when she had used a gun to shoot five others and then herself, and it was only because Dr Meacham had switched the bullets that all six of them were not dead right now, but this time the gun was loaded with real bullets and she was on her way to kill real people, was it murder? Harriet didn’t know and she honestly didn’t care at that moment, turning a corner she saw the entrance to the control room ahead of her and knew the moment of truth was at hand.

“ Harriet please stand still and take the gun out of your pocket then attach the noise suppressor to the end of the barrel and then ready the weapon for use when you have completed that switch off the light and then go and stand in front of the control room door scanner.” A few seconds later she stood at attention holding the pistol in her hand as the scanner activated and then a few seconds later the control room hatch began to open.

“ Harriet please enter the control room and use the gun your holding to kill everyone in the room except yourself.” Marching into the brightly lit room Harriet holding the gun in both hands raised it and taking aim at the two guards on duty as they turned to look at her opened fire shooting both of them twice through the head killing them instantly with only a quiet popping sound instead of the normal boom, she had recognised the pair of them as they had raped and tortured her and others on more than one occasion so their deaths or that she had been the one to kill them honestly didn’t trouble her at all, but that she had done it while enslaved and that she had had no choice in the matter did. " Harriet please close the control room door and then walk over to the command console.” Harriet once standing at the console followed further instructions and shut down the security systems then opened the main hatch allowing James and the others inside the complex but left the corridor lights off since James and the others had night vision goggles and the guards did not it would put the guards at a serious disadvantage receiving further instructions she also moved the bodies into the bathroom to hide them.

“ Harriet it will take us several minutes to reach you from this far up the corridor and it is nearly time for the shift change, so until we reach you i want you to please take cover and watch the door, if anyone apart from us tries to enter the room kill them then hide the bodies as before and keep the door closed, unfortunately the door itself cannot be locked.” Harriet took up position kneeling behind a desk with her gun and eyes fixed on the door as ordered she could do nothing but wait to see what would happen next. It was only a couple of minutes but they crawled by with agonising slowness and then the door opened suddenly and two guards stepped inside chatting and oblivious to anything wrong, whereupon Harriet pulled the trigger on her pistol four times and two more corpses hit the floor, standing up she marched over to the door controls closed them and then taking hold of their arms pulled them both into the small bathroom with the others then after closing the door and after changing the ammo clip in her pistol for a full one went back behind the desk and resumed her kneeling position looking at the door over the barrel of her automatic. Waiting for James and the others she had also recognised these two and they had been just as guilty as the others but her feelings of being powerless and complete helplessness had only increased which she had not anticipated when she had volunteered the idea for getting past the security scanners. Abruptly through her earpiece Harriet heard the sound of gunfire, shouts and screams which told her that the wheels had just come off the plan in a big way.

“ Harriet we’ve run into a bunch of armed guards which i think is their version of a quick reaction force, we’ve stopped most of them but several of them got away and their heading in your direction so please be ready to deal with them if they try to enter the control room.” James’s voice paused then he continued. " Harriet i want you to please use all the knowledge, skills and training you were given and everything they gave you against them, stop them at all costs from getting in to the control room, use the grenades i gave you if necessary but stop them any way you have to.” Harriet felt a sudden pressure in her head which faded after a few seconds then her vision sharpened to an almost supernatural clarity and sharpness but then faded to black and white then went black for a few seconds and came back to normal vision, then similar things happened to her other senses one by one, she realised the nanites were responsible but she had no idea what they were doing to her brain, then she felt her skin become hypersensitive for a few seconds and then she couldn’t feel anything but after a few seconds it went apparently back to normal, though Harriet did not think normal applied to her anymore she noticed that the aches and pains she usually felt were all gone as if they had never been. She did not have long to think about it as the door opened abruptly and she could see three guards with guns in their hands rushing through the door, though it appeared to Harriet that they were moving in slow motion so it seemed that she had all the time in the world to notice one of them had a gas mask on his hip while she took aim and fired on the first guard then the second, the last one only had time to turn and look at her in shock before she put a bullet through his head. Even as he was falling Harriet found herself leaping over the desk and running to the door and taking one of the grenades out of her pocket she pulled the pin and leaning out of the door she tossed it underarm a long way down the corridor to where she could see figures dimly lit in the light from the doorway, ducking back inside as she hit the close door control with the heel of her hand she heard shots fired but none came anywhere near her and the closing door cut off the sound of the explosion and the screams of the wounded and dying. Harriet saw herself picking up the guards weapons and placing them on the table then she unclipped the gas mask and slung it round her neck where she could put it on her face in a matter of seconds. Back behind the desk she waited but nothing happened for a few minutes and then she heard firing and screams which were suddenly cut off and after about two minutes she heard a familiar voice say.

“ Harriet we’re right outside the door and about to enter the control room so don’t fire at us please.” with that the door opened and James entered, as he did so Harriet put the gun in her jacket pocket then found herself on her feet standing at attention and giving him one of her usual perfect salutes which she held until he told her to stand at ease, then after relieving her of the mask, weapons and grenades and ordering her to open her mouth he popped another toffee into it and told her to close her mouth and chew it slowly, over the next two hours Harriet could do nothing but stand there like a statue and watch as they took control of the base, the armoury and other key installations, put the lights back on removed the bodies and brought in technicians to start accessing the computers and then after the Chief appeared to take charge finally James stood in front of her and said.

“ Harriet it’s time for you and the others to leave here, there is a coach on its way to take all of you to a special hospital, Dr Meacham is already there waiting for you.” With that he first told her to stand where she could see the cctv screens then nodded to one of the techs at the control console who engaged the same wake up program that Harriet had been forced to listen to and obey every morning for the past six months, she watched on the monitors as the other prisoner/slaves went about their morning ritual for the last time and then lined up in the corridor at parade rest where she knew they would wait for further instructions forever. The Chief turned to look at Harriet and said.

“ Harriet i want you to go and take charge of the others and care for them and you can start by sending them and yourself to have breakfast in the mess hall which has been searched and cleared and is safe for you to use and wait there until transport arrives.” With that Harriet stood to attention turned to face the Chief saluted her, and then marched out of the control room. As she approached the others Harriet found herself wondering how the nanites would carry out the orders they had recieved. " Slaveunits two to twenty ATTEN-HUT!” For a second Harriet didn’t recognise the female voice speaking as if it were a sargent barking orders on a paradeground and then with a shock she realised she was listening to her own voice give orders to the others and then as she watched the others come to attention she understood she was merely carrying out the orders she had been given to take charge and to care for them. " Slaveunits two to twenty Left Turn and follow me to the mess hall for breakfast.” In the mess hall while she and the others ate their meal silently as usual Harriet could feel a singing anticipation settling into her bones as she waited to recieve the order to leave this place for the last time, when the meal was finished they all just sat there staring straight ahead waiting for someone to give them an order to obey.

“Slaveunits three, six, twelve and seventeen clear the tables.” after the tables were cleared she heard footsteps enter the mess hall and then James’s voice said. " The coach has arrived and it’s time to leave here Harriet, so i want you to please lead the others out of here through the corridors to the hatch, then along the corridor up the stairs and outside to where the coach is waiting, and then you and the others will board the coach and you will order each of them to sit down in the seats corresponding to their individual numbers, yours is number one Harriet.” Standing up Harriet ordered the others to stand and follow her, as she led them out of the mess hall Harriet was reminded of the Bible story of Lot’s Wife who whilst being led out of the city of Sodom looked back and was turned into a pillar of salt, though she knew there was no chance of any of them looking back as they literally couldn’t do that or anything else unless ordered to by someone. Marching down the corridor at the head of the column Harriet saw the other soldiers lined up on either side come to attention and salute as she marched past in a mark of respect, she desperately wanted to acknowledge their gesture but knew she could do nothing, not smile or say thank you or acknowledge them in anyway so was very surprised and gratified when she suddenly found herself returning the salutes without being ordered to as she passed them. After going through the hatch Harriett led the others along the corridor the crash of twenty pairs of boot heels hitting the floor as one the only sign the other nineteen were still behind her, as they all approached the stairs Harriet could see two soldiers bending over another who obviously injured was laying on the ground by the wall, one of them looked up and seeing Harriet and the others said to his companion. " How are they gonna get to the hospital as Joe here was supposed to be the driver and he’s knocked himself out falling down the stairs and broken his leg into the bargain?”

“Don’t look at me we’ll have to report it to someone.” the other replied. Climbing the stairs Harriet wondered how long it would take to get someone as a replacement driver, reaching the top she marched through the barn outside to where the coach waited with the door open and the headlights and interior lights on, coming to a halt in front of the door Harriet found herself taking one step to the right and turning sideways stood to attention and said in the by now familiar paradeground voice.

“ Slaveunits two to twenty you will board the coach now and sit in the seats that have your numbers on them.” Waiting until the others had boarded the coach and sat down in their seats Harriet watched herself getting into the coach looking around at the others sitting silently in their seats and staring blankly at the seatbacks in front of them, then herself sat in the seat marked one at the front next to the drivers seat and looking fixedly out of the windshield waited for something to happen. It was what she thought was approximately ten minutes later being unable to look at the dashboard clock that she heard James’s voice through her earpiece.

“ Harriet as you may know by now the coach driver has been incapacitated and we don’t have anyone else available as everyone is needed here, i remember you mentioning that they had trained you to drive a variety of different vehicles so i want you to please stand up and sit in the drivers seat and familiarise yourself with the controls and then examine the SatNav on the dashboard and tell me if you can drive the coach to the destination hospital already in the machine.” moving over to and sitting down in the drivers seat Harriet found herself looking closely at the controls which she soon realised were familiar enough for her to be able to drive the coach and then her eyes moved without her controlling them to look at the SatNav and after a short examination she felt she should have no problems using it to find the hospital, she then spotted a pair of sunglasses on the dashboard as she sat up placed both hands on the steering wheel looked out of the windshield and spoke as if addressing a superior officer.

“ Sir i forsee no problems driving this vehicle to the destination ordered Sir!” Harriet winced inside at the way she spoke but but was given no time to think before James’s voice came again in her ear.

“ That’s good Harriet now i order you to please close the coach door and then start the engine and drive that vehicle to the hospital observing the speed limits and driving in a safe and appropriate manner avoiding having or causing any accidents for the traffic conditions you find on the roads on your way there, is that clear Harriet?

“ Sir yes Sir!” As she was answering him Harriet was closing the Coach door and starting the engine she put it in first gear disengaged the hand brake and putting her foot on the accelerator drove the coach slowly up the dirt track to the road then following the arrows on the screen turned onto the country lane and then gently accelerated to a velocity that was exactly five miles an hour below the speed limit for that road. The route took her onto a B road then after 30 minutes onto a A road where she found herself increasing speed to fifty MPH and then to sixty when she joined first the M8 motorway and then the M74 heading south, as she drove a pulse alerted Harriet that the vibrator had suddenly activated but then she was surprised when for the first time since her enslavement she had an orgasm (WHAM!) followed by two more seconds later (WHAM! WHAM!) then they began happening at random intervals (WHAM! WHAM!! WHAM!!!) but anyone watching would have noticed nothing amiss, the nannites had her body under total control which only intensified the effect they were having on her, only her heartbeat and breathing was faster than it had been, in the gaps between climaxes a thought came to her that the vibrator was reading the signals from passing mobile phones as activation signals which meant when she came off the motorway the orgasms should stop happening when she wanted nothing more than for them to continue forever. Watching the miles roll by Harriet saw the dawn breaking over the fields and when she began to worry about the sun blinding her as she drove was surprised when again without orders she reached forward and picking up the pair of sunglasses on the dashboard put them on. Three hours later having come off the motorway and with the orgasms tapering off as she feared following the instructions on the SatNav Harriet found herself slowing the coach and leaving the road and driving through a large stone arch onto a long and winding gravel driveway which led eventually to stopping in front of a large portico which was attached to an impressively imposing stately home and with no further instructions to follow Harriet could only sit with her hands on the steering wheel engine in neutral looking out of the windshield through her sunglasses and waiting for orders. After only a minute or two Harriet heard someone using the outside emergency switch to open the doors and enter the coach then she heard a familiar voice say.

“ Harriet it’s Cal, James phoned me and told me what happened so i want you to turn the engine off and engage the handbrake and then after removing your sunglasses and placing them on the dashboard order the others to exit the vehicle and line up outside with yourself at the head of the line.” Obeying she stood up and turning to face the others gave the commands that sent them marching outside to line up, as soon as she had joined them Dr Meacham gave her fresh commands to have the others follow her while she followed him inside the building up a flight of stairs through a security door to a large long room with hospital beds where the others were instructed to sit on the bed with their corresponding number on it. Dr Meacham then told her to again follow him and as she marched up another flight of stairs and through another security door down a long corridor behind him Harriet wanted to shout ‘get on with it’ he led her to a small private room with only one bed in it.

“ This is your room Harriet but now i’m sure you waiting for me to release you from your imprisonment so if you’ll follow me to the lab we’ve set up here i’ll do just that. Harriet Follow me.” Following him downstairs to the ground floor Harriet felt a nagging worry mixed in with her relief what if she couldn’t be freed, what if she was stuck like this forever, arriving at the laboratory Harriet recognised some of the machines as similar to ones in the base infirmary but there were others which she had no idea as to their purpose and in the middle of the room was what looked for all the world to be a dentists chair sitting in it as ordered Cal then told her to lean back in the chair and relax while he attached sensors to her forehead, neck, wrists, chest and ankles explaining as he did so that he needed readings from her to help with freeing the others. After approximately twenty minutes of staring at the ceiling ( Harriet reckoned she could write a book about ceilings considering how many she had been forced to look at in the last six months) listening to Dr Meacham muttering to himself and going hmmm and aahh a lot Harriet was ready to scream the house down waiting for him to finish, eventually Dr Meacham turned to Harriet and said.

“ Harriet i don’t understand the readings indicate that you have undergone a prolonged period of intense stimulation but i cannot figure out what could possibly have caused it however i don’t see any reason we can’t proceed with freeing you so lets do it.”