The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is a work of erotic fiction, therefore the characters are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is a coincidence. If you are a minor, you should not be reading this. This story is Copyrighted by the Author and Can only be archived with his consent. Commercial sites are strictly prohibited from archiving the story.

Author’s Note: This story take place the same night as Chapter 4.

Controlling Big Brother, part 5: Barry and Johnathon.

As my two slaves carried out their mission, I went and insured that we would not be interrupted by the other members of the household. I first snuck into Griffen’s room and put him into a trance, he was a good subject and went under in less than 5 minutes. I gave him a trigger phrase “You look tired,” and a suggestion that anything that comes from either the rec room or my room or my brother’s room was to be ignored. I then told him that he would slip into a natural sleep and wake up refreshed in the morning.

I then went to the kitchen, where mother was doing the dishes. I knew that she would be a good subject because she was submissive by nature. I had no problem getting her under and giving her a trigger phrase of “Mom, can I have more, please,” and a similar ignore everything order to Griffen’s. I then woke her up say she would forget being hypnotized and resume washing the dishes.

Dad would be watching the TV, and would be trickier than the other two because of his role as father is more dominating than submitting but he would be distracted by the flickering of the TV and I could use that as an aid to get him under. It took about twenty minutes to get him under. I definitely had a trigger phrase for him “Boob Tube” and I gave him some more complex orders than just the ignore order I gave Griffen and my Mom because where he worked had many young hot looking studs to be recruited for my slave ring. I gave him a set of orders of how to go about recruiting them for me. He woke up from the trance thinking he fell asleep watching the TV, not an unusual occurrence.

Now with the others under my control, I went down to the rec room to prepare my brother for his new role. I knew I would have another ten minutes before Barry would arrive. “Fuzzy slippers,” I said watching him go under. “Johnathon, I want you to listen to me. You are my slave and I will have you give pleasure to another as if it were me. When that person, who you know, says panther you will act as if he was your Master while still knowing that any command I give will override his command. When he shoot his cum in your ass you will know that you were always meant to be my slave and you will now that in trance or when aware. You will only appear slavelike when you are around me and my other slaves only, unless commanded otherwise. As of now, the only other slave is Barry. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Now the slave uniform is nudity, so remove all of your clothes. When you need to wear clothes your uniform will be in the summer, tank top and bike shorts and in the winter blue jeans and a sweater. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” he said as he removed his clothes and threw them in an unkempt pile.

“slave, pick up those clothes and fold them up properly!”

“Yes, sir.”

“Now go sit in the easy chair until I call for you, my worthless slave.”

“Yes, sir.”

A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring and went to get Barry. Now I had Barry already programmed to accept me as his Master in whatever state he was in, so I didn’t waste time triggering him into trance. I had him follow behind me and took him down to the rec room. Once we got into the rec room he removed his clothes and put his duffel bag under the pool table. I told him about the new uniform when he had to wear clothing. I then told him that it would please me, if he would control my big brother as if he were a Master and Johnathon was his slave and that he was keyed to respond to panther. I set up both my digital camcorder and my digital camera to get ready for the scene. I gave Barry his scenario and got ready to capture it on film.

“Johnathon, could you come over here, like a good slave. Now you are to treat Barry as if he were your Master when you here him say panther. You will obey him unless I tell you otherwise.”

“Yes, Master.”

“You may begin, Barry.”

“Yes, Master. Johnathon you are my panther.”

“Yes, sir.”

“I want you to sit on the futon and start sucking my cock, my slave slut.”

“Yes, sir,” he said, as he complied with the order.

The camcorder was recording my brother’s expert blowjob as I snapped off a set of pictures of my brother deepthroating his best friend. Soon Barry was face fucking his slave’s mouth with abandon as he was getting ready to cum. The first two loads went down my brother’s throat and the other three hit him in the face.

I got a different cartridge for my digital camera and Barry put his cock back into Johnathon’s mouth with orders to get it hard so that he could fuck his slave’s ass into submission. Soon Barry’s 6 and a half inch cock was hard and ready to fuck his slave’s ass. He ordered Johnathon to lie on his back and lift his legs up and out so that his asshole was visible to be fucked. I got a few close-up shots of my brother’s rosy star shaped asshole and then moved back to let Barry’s condom covered cock enter into my brother’s willing ass. I continued taking pictures until Barry let out a scream and pushed deeper into the slave ass of my brother and shot his load into the condom. He pulled out of my brother’s ass and let his cum spill out of the condom onto my brother’s chest.

I stopped the camcorder and said, “Johnathon and Barry, scenario over.” I woke up my brother and checked out if he was still my obedient slave. “Johnathon, come over to me on your hands and knees and suck my cock.”

“Yes, master. Thank you for having me as your slave, sir.”

He crawled over to me and started to happily suck on my throbbing seven inches of all-American cock.

“Barry, crawl over here and give your fellow slave a rim job.”

“Yes, Master. I live to serve you, sir.”

As I watched my slaves devotedly serve me, I came up with a beautiful money making idea. I would need help though: a lawyer, a banker or venture capitalist, and a computer webmaster. I had people who could do that in mind but wanted back up plans, in case they were difficult to control.