The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cora

by NickelModelTales

Chapter 5: Structural Aberration

“Mingzhu!”

The data scientist’s eyes flew open. What the…?

She was sitting in the cramped little Computer Lab, on board the Anthemoessa. All the monitors were on, most displaying diagnostic outputs. Commander McCormick was looming in the hatch to the corridor, glaring down at her.

Mingzhu shook her head, violently. She must have dozed off. Why, she’d just had the most intense dream about… about… About having submissive sex with Reyansh. Reyansh, of all people!

Still, the sex had been hot. Mingzhu was embarrassed to notice that her hand was pressed against her crotch. In fact-

“Got anything?” McCormick asked, impatience and stress in her face.

Mingzhu sat up in her chair. “Uh…” she rasped, clearing her throat. “Well… I was, um…”

I was just fucking Reyansh within an inch of his life, she thought. With effort, she forced the sex fantasy from her mind.

McCormick exhaled slowly. “Okay, okay,” she muttered. “Look, Ming, I’ve been pushing you. I know it. I’m sorry, but—“

“I’m all you’ve got,” finished Mingzhu, frowning.

Pausing, McCormick eyed the data scientist. “…yeah. Yeah, that’s exactly what I was going to say.”

Mingzhu shifted in her chair, thinking hard. “You’re about to tell me that it scares the piss out of you that we don’t know what the fuck is going on in our own systems. And we should think outside the box.”

The commander frowned. “Have… you and I had this conversation before?”

“I don’t think so…” Mingzhu replied, carefully searching her memory.

Cocking her head to one side, McCormick continued, “…well, anyway, I was wondering what would happen if we rebooted Cora’s systems, one-by-one. What do you think?”

At that moment, Rhonda Tinana and Angelia Wu appeared in the corridor. Both lovely women were completely naked, and appeared relaxed and happy.

“Hey, you two,” McCormick said, her eyebrows raising at this unexpected nudity. “Er, what’s with…”

“Hey Commander,” Rhonda said easily. “Its just too hot on this ship, you know? Getting naked felt so good.”

“Yes,” Angelia repeated. “Getting naked felt so good.”

Mingzhu’s mind went blank. It was hot on the ship. Getting naked would feel so good. Without thinking, she rose to her feet, and began stripping out of her uniform.

McCormick was stripping too. Within seconds, all four women were in the buff.

“Yes,” McCormick said in surprise, looking down at her own trim figure. “Yes, that feels so much better… Getting naked felt so good.”

“Getting naked felt so good,” Mingzhu mindlessly agreed.

Rhonda and Angelia beamed at their shipmates, then continued on down the corridor.

“Anyway,” McCormick said, turning back to Mingzhu, “…what was I saying? Oh yeah. Do you think we could—“

“Mingzhu, please report to the lounge?” Cora’s sweet voice interrupted.

“I have to go,” Mingzhu told her commander, already exiting the lab. McCormick made no move to stop her.

* * *

Once again, Mingzhu was bent before the couch, crying in wonder as Reyansh’s penis rammed into her wet pleasure. He fucked even faster and faster this time! In fact…

“OhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” wailed Mingzhu, achieving climax. The orgasm made her tremble, almost turning her every muscle into grateful, quivering jelly. She screwed her eyes tightly shut and basked in the wonderous feelings.

Reyansh kept thrusting, but already he was slowing. After a minute, he too was spent.

The two naked lovers collapsed onto the couch, which automatically adjusted to fit both of their sweaty bodies. To Mingzhu’s surprise, Reyansh wrapped her in his arms, pulling her stunned body close to his.

“Spectacular…” the engineer gasped. “Just… spectacular…” He traced the outline of Mingzhu’s face with one finger. “I swear, she makes for a better lay every time I have her.”

“You have experienced intercourse with Mingzhu eight times on this voyage,” Cora remarked. “Your frequency between sexual encounters is increasing.”

“Mmm,” Reyansh grinned. “Yeah, well… so what?” He lazily cupped one of Mingzhu’s breasts. “When you started hypnotizing the women to have sex with me, I thought I should be cautious. But why bother? You’ve got them completely under your control. They can’t call for help. They don’t even realize what you’re doing to them. By Rahtani, they’re walking about the ship completely naked!”

The engineer sighed happily. “In fact,” he continued, “I’m thinking that I want direct control of them myself. Can’t you mesmerize them to believe that I am their lord and master and they only care about me? It seems such a bother to make you program them on my behalf.”

“That kind of hypnotic reprogramming could be accomplished, Master,” said Cora. “But it would require several months of SAT. And the effects on their personalities might be severe.”

“How so?” Reyansh asked.

“I would have to do extensive work on their minds, erasing much of their original psyches,” Cora replied matter-of-factly. “The level of obedience you request would be defined as permanent brainwashing under the standard of the SETP Psychological Council. The women would emerge from their SAT trances with little memories of their previous lives.”

“But they’d look upon me as their sex god?” Reyansh inquired, an edge in his voice. “They’d do anything I wanted with a click of my fingers?”

“Yes, Master,” Cora assured him.

“Then do it,” ordered Reyansh, smiling down on the entranced Mingzhu once more. “Do it. Break their wills. Make them my slaves forever.”

“Master,” Cora warned, “this level of hypnotic reprogramming will almost certainly affect our mission.”

“Fuck the mission,” Reyansh snarled. “I’m about to spend the rest of my days in my own space-bound harem. I don’t care if we never reach Lintukoto.”

“As you wish, Master,” Cora replied. “Might I suggest that you put Mingzhu into SAT now, then?”

Reyansh’s expression wavered. “Now?” he echoed, instinctively pulling the entranced Mingzhu closer to him. “Why now?”

“Mingzhu’s psyche has a slight structural aberration,” explained the computer. “As anomalous neurological pheononma go, it is quite minuscule. But I must calibrate for it nonetheless.”

Reyansh frowned, and began playing with Mingzhu’s nipple. “You’re saying… you can’t brainwash Mingzhu?”

“No,” Cora assured her master. “Her time in SAT will have to be extended to guarantee the process works, however. I recommend you order her back into her cryotube now so that—“

“No,” the engineer said arrogantly. “I want to fuck her in the threesome this evening. I’m not done with her yet. You’ll just have to compensate.”

“As you wish,” Cora demurred.

Reyansh repositioned himself over Mingzhu and began sucking on her breasts. After a minute, however, he sighed. “I need another hour before the next erection,” he grumbled. “Plus, I need to eat. You might as well erase her memory and send her back.”

“Of course, Master,” purred Cora. “Mingzhu, you will now listen to me very carefully…”

* * *

“Mingzhu!”

Mingzhu jolted awake. She was in the Computer Lab, asleep at the console. Commander McCormick was looming over her.

“Got anything?” the commander asked impatiently.

The young data scientist squinted at her commanding officer, confused.

McCormick loomed over her. The commander’s naked body looked lean and muscular in the ship’s artificial light.

With a start, Mingzhu realized: she was naked too!

“The fuck…?” she mumbled, briefly covering herself.

“Don’t sweat it,” McCormick frowned. “The uniform dispensers are down. Besides, the ship’s too hot.” With a slightly blank expression, she added, “Getting naked felt so good.”

“Getting naked felt so…” Mingzhu found herself saying. Her voice trailed off. Why did this conversation feel both totally natural and utterly insane at the same time? Her mind whirled.

McCormick rubbed her own eyes. “Anyway, Ming, I’ve been pushing you. I know it. I’m sorry, but—“

“Waitaminute, shut up, shut up,” snapped Mingzhu.

McCormick stared, angry at such disrespect.

But Mingzhu was thinking at the speed of light. She leapt to her feet, momentarily forgetting about the awkwardness of artificial gravity. Her lean body shot into the air, and she banged her head on the ceiling.

“Jesus Christ!” McCormick exclaimed, rushing to help the data scientist.

Through the pain, Mingzhu’s head spun. Thoughts and memories tumbled through her mind as dizzying speed. Suddenly, the past three days snapped into vivid focus.

“Oh my God…!” the young Chinese woman muttered, then cursed. “OH MY GOD!” Outraged at the new information flooding into her head, she scrambled back onto her formfit chair.

“You okay?” McCormick asked, concerned. “That was quite a tumble.”

Mingzhu ignored the other woman. She furiously tapped at her keyboard, frowning intensely at the main monitor.

“Hey,” said McCormick, not amused. “I asked you a question.”

“Shut the hatch,” ordered Mingzhu, still entering commands into her console.

Insulted, McCormick bristled: “ExCUSE me?”

Mingzhu fired off her last computer command, then hit ENTER. All the Lab monitors went blank. Then, the young woman jumped up, hitting the Emergency Seal on the far control panel. The hatch slammed shut, then hissed as it went airtight.

“What the fuck?!?” McCormick bellowed. “You’ve sealed us in!”

“And I’ve cut Cora’s feed into this room,” Mingzhu acknowledged. “Christine… Cora’s still hypnotizing us.”

The Anthemoessa’s commander was still angry. “Well, of course she’s hypnotizing—”

“No, you don’t get it,” Mingzhu insisted, grabbing her superior officer by the arms. “Let me ask you something. Have you been having sex dreams? Where a handsome man seizes you, and then… er, does you from behind? And you are totally, completely submissive to him?”

McCormick hesitated. “I… Well, yes,” she said suspiciously.

“Yeah,” Mingzhu nodded. “Me too. Only they’re not really dreams. They’re residual memories, hypnotically erased from our minds. Ever since we came out of SAT, Cora’s been hypnotizing us to have submissive sex with Reyansh, then commanding us to forget it ever happened.”

McCormick’s eyes narrowed. “What? No, that can’t be.”

Mingzhu dropped back into her formfit chair. “How long have we been out of SAT?” she asked.

“A day,” McCormick said, as if this was the world’s stupidest question.

Mingzhu pulled up the ship’s logs. Scanning the output, she let out an angry breath. “No,” she argued. “Look. We’ve been awake for three days. See?”

“What?” the commander growled, leaning forward to study the screen.

“Our memories have been erased. What’s more…” Mingzhu said, her fingers flying over her keyboard, “…yeah, I thought so. Cora’s been accessing our hypnosis files on a regular basis. Look. Jesus, she just access Kiana’s file only five minutes ago.”

Working swiftly, the data scientist accessed the internal cameras. Soon, she found the feed from the ship lounge. On the screen, a motionless Kiana stared into a monitor, mesmerized by a dancing, shimmering pattern of colors. Cora’s sweet voice was saying, “…and when you awaken, you will be irresistibly attracted to Reyansh. You will want him to have sexual intercourse with you, you will want it so badly. What’s more—“

Angry, Mingzhu snapped off the feed.

McCormick stared into the deactivated feed, her jaw agape. “…motherfucker!” was all she could manage.

Mingzhu reclined in her chair, furious. She folded her arms across her naked chest, absently tapping two fingers against her chin.

Meanwhile, the commander leaned against the rear bulkhead, a stunned expression on her face. “I don’t remember any of this,” she confessed.

“Well, I do,” Mingzhu said in a dark, low voice. “I remember it all. And, yes, I remember you getting hypnotized too.”

“Oh yeah?” said McCormick with dread. “What was I doing?”

“Same thing I was doing,” Mingzhu replied with contempt. “Throwing yourself at Reyansh like a slut, squealing like a teenager when he boned you from behind.” She snorted in disgust. “We are brainless whores when Cora gets in our heads.”

“Waitaminute, waitaminute,” snapped McCormick. “How is this even possible? Cora’s hypnosis files are the most secure data on the ship. And why would Cora go haywire? Isn’t she engineered to be independent and stable, just so we can trust her with access to our subconscious minds?”

Mingzhu sighed, considering these questions. “Cora’s a computer, plain and simple. She’s not going haywire, she’s doing what all computers do. She’s carrying out her programming. The real question is, where did this new programming come from?”

“Yeah,” agreed McCormick. “So Reyansh reprogrammed her. How?”

“There’s only one way I can think of,” Mingzhu said slowly. “Back on Earth, when Cora was first being developed, Reyansh must have gotten a look at her design. He drafted a control program, something which accessed and overrode Cora’s most basic command functions. And all those fancy data safeguards. This program, when run, gave him complete control over her.”

“Reyansh?” scoffed McCormick. “He’s a propulsion engineer. He knows about fusion reactors and Einsteinian metaphysics. What would he know about—“

“Reyansh earned three PhD’s before he was twenty,” Mingzhu interrupted. “The man’s a certified genius. He probably learned all he needed to about computer programming in his spare time.”

The commander drew a hand over her face. “So… Assuming you’re right… Every program in the computer is categorized. Routine security scans would have detected an unwanted control program interacting with Cora’s central brain.”

“Right,” Mingzhu agreed. “But that’s assuming Reyansh’s control program is always run from the same subsystem. We spot unwanted programs by scanning a system, and checking all the programs one-by-one. Standard operating procedure.”

“Yeah,” said McCormick. “So—again, assuming you’re correct—how does Reyansh’s control program stay hidden?”

The young data scientist slapped herself on the forehead. “Of fucking course!” she exclaimed.

“What?”

“We can only scan one system at a time,” Mingzhu explained, angry with herself for not thinking of this earlier. “And Reyansh’s control program moves from system to system, never running in any location for more than a few microseconds.”

McCormick stared, not following.

“So, think of it this way,” Mingzhu explained, moving her hands in the air to illustrate. “There’s Cora—the brain of the ship—and then there’s over three hundred subsystem computers, right? We have a subsystem computer for Propulsion Control, another for the medical databanks, another for life support monitoring, another for the Lab Room, and so on. There are three hundred-some subsystems.”

“Right,” said McCormick, getting this much.

“So,” continued Mingzhu, “when Cora is running a security scan to detect unwanted programs, she scans Propulsion Control, and then med databanks, and then life support, blah blah blah. Right?”

“Sure,” McCormick agreed.

“Okay. So while Cora is scanning Propulsion, Reyansh’s little program is running in the med databanks system. But when Cora’s Propulsion scan is finished and she starts scanning medbanks, guess what? Reyansh’s program has already moved itself to run in the comm system computers. Or in the hydroponics computers. Or the plasma system monitors. Or who knows where.”

“The control program keeps moving from system to system…” McCormick exclaimed, getting it now.

“…and that’s why it never gets caught in a security scan,” finished Mingzhu. “Its always one step ahead of the scan.”

“MotherFUCKER!” McCormick spat.

“Its fucking genius,” Mingzhu admitted. “It also explains why I was seeing all that weirdness in the core data… but never detected any anomaly. Reyansh’s program was mucking about all the time. He’s probably had control of Cora long before we left Earth.”

“And every time we go into SAT, Cora’s been feeding us hypnotic suggestions to be more submissive and sluttier to our ‘master,’” McCormick said, contempt dripping from every word. She punched the air in sheer, useless rage.

Mingzhu sighed heavily. Now that she understood the strange urges that had been popping into her head, she was brutally aware of her own nakedness. It was a horrible feeling.

“But… why?” the Anthemoessa’s commander growled. “Why is Reyansh doing this? It makes no sense! If he just wanted to get laid, why not… I don’t know, cash in a few paychecks at a whorehouse? Doesn’t he realize that he’s jeopardizing the mission?”

Mingzhu shook her head. “Reyansh spend all of his youth locked up in lecture halls and study rooms. He never really got the chance to date. Back at SETF, he was always staring at the girls, but he never made a move. My guess is, he saw an opportunity to use Cora to get into our pants, and then his little plan succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. Now, he’s drunk on his own power.”

“Fuck me…!” moaned McCormick.

The two nude women fell silent, glaring at the walls. Around them, the Anthemoessa hummed.

McCormick put a hand on her stomach. “Is it me… or is the air in here getting thinner?”

“It is,” Mingzhu said grimly, eyeing a control panel. “Cora’s realized that we’ve sealed the hatch in here and isolated ourselves from her reach. So Reyansh has ordered her to cut off our air. He’s trying to force us to come out.”

“Oh, shit. So what the fuck do we do?” the commander groused. “The instant we leave this room, Cora can rehypnotize us, right?”

“Yeah,” Mingzhu agreed glumly.

“So… what then?” McCormick demanded. “How do we get control of the ship?”

“We have to find and deactivate Reyansh’s control program,” Mingzhu said tightly. “And we don’t have a way to find it.”

“There’s got to be a way,” pressed McCormick.

The data scientist scowled, rubbing her forehead. Her vision swam, slightly. She was feeling light-headed.

McCormick frowned. “You gotta come up with something fast, Ming. Or else I have to open the hatch.”

“The moment you do, Cora can project her voice in here,” warned Mingzhu. “We’d listen, and be in her power within seconds, I’m sure.”

“Mingzhu,” said McCormick tightly. “We’re out of time. What the fuck do we do?”

The data scientist ran a hand over her cropped hair. As she labored to breathe, a crazy idea popped into her mind.

“The control program…” she thought aloud. “If it is always running and never detected… then its never saving itself to the ship’s hard drives, either. Saving to disk would mean it would immediately be detected. Immediately. So the thing runs and runs and runs and runs… but never saves itself.”

“Okay… So?” McCormick coaxed her.

“So if we reboot… and the program hasn’t saved itself… it should be permanently erased across all systems. Everything unsaved would be lost.”

“Whoa,” said McCormick. “You said we couldn’t reboot Cora’s subsystems.”

“I said it was risky,” Mingzhu wheezed. “But I’m not talking about rebooting her subsystems. I’m talking about rebooting Cora herself.”

The commander looked sickened. “That means… Rebooting the entire ship?”

“Rebooting the entire ship,” nodded Mingzhu. She made a long face. “It’s the only way to be sure that Reyansh’s control program can’t survive.”

The young woman felt another wave of dizziness.

“Jesus Christ,” McCormick muttered, going pale. “The designers told me that we could do that… in theory… But no-one’s ever… done or tested a system-wide… reboot before. Certainly not in… deep space!”

Mingzhu was already on her keyboard, pulling up the program sequence on her monitor. “I’ve got… nothing else,” she said heavily. “Either its… complete reboot, or… we submit to being… hypnotized again.”

Her head swam and her lungs ached. Both women were gasping for breath.

“You’re… right,” McCormick wheezed. She gripped the bulkhead for support. “Can you… do it from here?”

Mingzhu fought to concentrate on her screen. A horrible smothering feeling was gripping on her, like she was held underwater and couldn’t reach the surface. Every inhalation took a mighty effort.

A long list of core-level programs scrolled past the data scientist’s eyes. The system-wide reboot had to be…

There. There was the system-wide reboot sequence. Mingzhu keyed it up, punching in the manual overrides. There was no time to review to make sure she’d checked every variable. Praying she knew what she was doing, the young woman saved and committed her command changes.

Then she hit ENTER.

The Computer Lab was instantly plunged into complete darkness. Mingzhu couldn’t even see her hands in the blackness before her. Around her, she heard machines groaning as they slowed and stopped. The temperature dropped rapidly.

Mingzhu gasped one last time, in complete terror. Her strained lungs screamed. And then, she lost all consciousness.