The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

10 — Accidental Hero

David Simms leaned against the cold wall of the cell Timothy used to be in, restless hand simulating a smoke.

“Are you that desperate for another fix?” Alexandra noted, standing opposite him. She had stopped shaking right after the unconscious body was taken to the Infirmary but dark thoughts still polluted the air. The looming sense of danger she had felt from being around the Colonel had grown into something else, an insidious monster that threatened to devour her entire world. The time for fooling around was over.

“Aren’t you after what just happened here?” He muttered, exhaling the non-existent nicotine his body was craving. “That shit was intense!”

“Yes, it was. It was too intense. Tell me... are you and I on the same page now or do you still need more evidence?”

“I need all the evidence I can get but...”

“But what?”

“But I’m not as reluctant to entertain your theories as I was before. That was one of the sickest things I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen plenty already to last two lifetimes or three.” He spat. “Satisfied?”

“Not in the slightest but we’ll get there. Whoever planned this has been two steps ahead of me this whole time. It’s time we shorten that distance.”

“Agreed. Did that number ring any bell this time?”

“No.” She kicked the hardened floor. “First 49, now 53. Unless it’s the other way around...”

“Why do you say that?”

“I investigated and caught up with Timothy before what happened with the Colonel so it’s possible his ‘message’ was meant for my ears first.”

“It’s certainly possible and yet...”

“... conditioning the Colonel to do what he did wouldn’t be a matter of hours. No, we’re talking about days, weeks, months. I got inside his head many times in the past but eroding his self-awareness like that would still be quite the undertaking. The programming behind his current state of mind surely started before Timothy’s and, by that logic, the sequence is correct. 49, 53 and...?”

“You think there’s more?”

“There has to be. It’s obvious they’re hoping for the code to be unraveled but, until it does, they anger me with the consequences. These messages are just to show me who is in control.”

“In other words, they’re playing a game on you. The same kind of games you like to play with your subjects?”

She froze him with a piercing gaze. “I’ve done some questionable things when I get carried away but my games and this are nothing alike, Simms.”

“You never killed anyone, Alexandra?”

“Have you? Your file wasn’t very clear on that.”

“Not yet, but I have some stories to tell... I’m sure those unwilling subjects of yours have too.”

“That’s what Melvin is trying to find out. We should go probably see him now.”

“Very well.” Simms finally put the imaginary cigar to rest and sprang to action. “Fill me in, please. Who is he?”

“Someone I hold dear so be sure not to antagonize him when you two meet.”

“Someone as special as General Hayes and Colonel Gibbons?”

“Yes.” She admitted. “In a certain way, perhaps even more so.”

“Now that’s a story I have to hear.”

“I’ll let him do the honors if he’s so inclined. Let’s go.”

“Down again?”

“No. This time we’re going back up. Melvin’s base of operations is on Level 4. I hope you’re not sick of elevators yet.”

“Ask me again in ten minutes.” He smiled much to her surprise. For a second, it was almost as if they were actually flirting. Not that she wanted a boyfriend or another long-term slave but the brief solace was comforting at least. Alexandra brushed off the last remnants of insecurity still floating around and led the way once again.

* * *

It’s not something one can usually say about a man but Melvin hated sports with a passion. All sports. He was the last person anyone would invite to watch other grown men shooting hoops from a distance or slide around in an icy rink waiting for the right opportunity to tackle an opponent to oblivion. He had no particular reason to hate them, at least not one he could pinpoint. As he was growing up, he certainly had the speed and talent to shine in any field he wanted but he was a geek first and foremost and quite proud of his accomplishments.

His geekiness had been 100% responsible for his CIA recruitment and yet the sports he so much despised had set him on a collision course with a stray bullet the day he met Alexandra. As he sat in his private office rummaging through digital archives of her countless missions, the memories returned once more, this time so strong that they had to be relived. Rubbing his forehead, he heard their call in the back of his brain and closed his eyes.

When he opened them again, he was four years younger and “everyone’s favorite President” had yet to be appointed to the Oval Office. While corruption and other crimes were still very much prevalent in American society, times were simpler. There were more allies than enemies, less overt interference in foreign policy, less name-calling and fake news left and right. Deep inside, he still believed the dream of their forefathers was true and The Agency was but one of its hallmarks. The discredit hit harder than a speeding train.

It was a Saturday night. The rain droplets that had been falling all day in hazy Chicago had gathered up to form a biblical storm, white and blue lightning shredding the sky. He stood next to Michael Jordan’s bronze statue after watching the Bulls squander a comfortable 15-point lead against the Lakers in less than five minutes. He never wanted to be there but his baby sister had insisted on torturing him with a game on the first of her three nights visit. Now that the game was over, the wait for the bathroom break had begun and Allison was one of the greatest time wasters in the world.

Unlike him, she lived for the thrill of the game. Her collection of autographed jerseys was legendary and no one could go wrong with adding another one to it on her birthday. Seven had come from him alone, forgoing imagination at every possible turn. A visit to the gift shop was coming next, that much was certain.

The once enthusiastic crowd was clearing fast, murky smiles covering undistinguished features, the proud red reduced to gray and black. Melvin sighed heavily hoping for the torture to end but the statue remained indifferent to his plight.

“Hurry, sis!” He mumbled.

The punch came out of nowhere, making his head spin. Melvin glimpsed a blurry leather jacket, what appeared to be a raging golden dragon tattoo on a heavily scarred wrist and gnarled teeth befitting of a wild boar instead of a human. The blow hadn’t been meant for him but rather the young woman two feet away that dodged his every murderous intention with feline grace. Alexandra was all black that day, a long dusky wig kissing her toned shoulders, her lips adorned with gothic splendor, ripped fishnets highlighting impossible legs.

“I’m really getting fed up of this, Chung! Just give up. You already lost.” She said.

“It’s not over until you’re dead in a gutter, whore!” The Asian animal vociferated as he threw the full might of his fists against her. Alexandra weaved through the assault rescuing the innocent bystander from another drop.

“Do you mind taking it elsewhere, cupcake?” She asked. “A little busy trying to put this wannabe gangster out of commission here.”

“I can do better than that...” he replied, sweeping the leg of the estranged opponent before he realized what was going on.

“Yeah, that works too.” She grinned, taking the chance to kick him in the head. “And stay down this time.”

Chung gladly disobeyed, the adrenaline rush coursing through his veins eager to continue the fight. As the commotion intensified, one of the police officers closest to the scene came even closer, his strange ineptitude putting everyone at risk when he failed to unholster his gun. The belief that everything was under control shattered the moment Chung relieved him of his firearm right before relieving him of the use of his left leg. With blood dripping between his cackling teeth he then turned to Alexandra and fired.

It wasn’t a primary instinct; it wasn’t luck; it was just an accident but a heroic one, nonetheless. Melvin was still gloating from his daring rescue when he tripped in his own shoelace straight into the line of fire. What would have undoubtedly been a direct hit that would put an end to Alexandra’s story once and for all became instead a nasty wound that, while incredibly painful, would never be fatal while she was around. Chung’s surprise and rage at missing the intended target turned into despair when the secret agent finally sent him packing to the land of unconsciousness with yet another kick. As for Melvin, he immediately collapsed on the floor, his sister screaming from across the hall.

“Damn, why did you do that?” Alexandra queried as she ripped her sleeveless lace dress to put pressure on the wound. “We need an ambulance. NOW!” She shouted.

“My pleasure...” he mumbled, looking her straight in the eyes. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and the most hypnotic, too. His eyes faded to black before he could process another thought.

* * *

The unexpected ordeal gave him a scar that would never go away, occasional bouts of pain between his right shoulder and clavicle, but also the pleasure of getting to know her when she visited him at the hospital. Despite her many flaws and outright bitchy behavior when things didn’t go her way, Alexandra’s sense of honor was untarnished when the right people rose to the occasion in her behalf. Unwillingly, he had gained a friend, a protector, and also a Mistress whenever she was in the mood for it.

“I’ll always have your back, Alexandra...” he muttered.

“I know, dear. The feeling is mutual.” She replied.

Melvin opened his eyes and almost fell from the stainless steel rotating chair when she spoke. When she put him under, often dreams and reality intersected in such a way that he couldn’t tell if her voice was coming from the outside or from within his mind. He wasn’t entranced then - at least he didn’t think he was! - but the way she sounded was exactly the same. He would have easily slipped deeper were it not for her company.

“You must be Agent Simms.” He said, right hand reaching his. “Melvin Chandler, a pleasure to meet you.”

“Likewise. So what do you do around here, Melvin?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” He smiled. “Alexandra is the beauty and intelligence no man can resist. I’m the genius that makes her life easier whenever I can.”

“One of her devoted pets, I see.”

“He’s much more than a pet.” Alexandra planted a kiss on the technician’s forehead. “Melvin is my hero and will never stop being so, isn’t that right?”

“Most definitely, Go... I mean, Alexandra.” He flustered. “So nice of you to drop by.”

“Not for a good reason, I’m afraid.”

“Yes, I just heard about Timothy. What a mess!”

“Do news always travel so fast around here?” Simms asked as he tried to make himself comfortable.

“Only when General Hayes is in panic mode. Alexandra, I had no luck with the opening sequence yet but I’ve just added the new numbers to the algorithm I created. Cross-referencing all possible instances and references is sure to take a while though.”

“How long are we talking about?”

“I can’t say. The database is quite big.”

“And you’re doing the research alone?” Simms scratched his nose. “That seems counter-productive with so many people working around here.”

“The General doesn’t trust the details of my assignments to anyone else.” Alexandra retorted.

“Why? What’s so special about them?”

“That would be telling...”

“Wasn’t I given full clearance in order to help with this investigation? Please, do tell.” He smirked.

“Some other time. Melvin, will you keep me apprised of any further developments?”

“But of course. In the meantime, I have something that might interest you.”

“What is it?”

“Colonel Gibbons personal effects are being brought in as we speak. It seems that after you kidnapped one of their agents, the FBI suddenly became more cooperative in this case.”

“Really? You hear that, Simms? You should get kidnapped more often!” She laughed.

“I think I’ll pass. We’ve already gone through the Colonel’s possessions back at the safe house. We found nothing of relevance to the situation at hand so I doubt you will.”

“Absolutely nothing?”

“It’s not like he kept top secret documents on him! I was a bit surprised by the gym card because I didn’t think someone as old as him still had the strength for the regular workout but what do I know?”

“Did you just say gym card?” Alexandra’s eyes sparkled with newfound recognition.

“Yeah, why?”

“When I was brainwashing Timothy back in my place before everything went to hell, I went through his things too and... I’ll be right back!” She darted off to parts unknown leaving the two men staring awkwardly at one another.

“Should I just follow her?” Simms muttered although the last thing he wanted was to take another tour of the underground complex.

Slightly dazed, entrancing memories playing with his perception of the world again, Melvin offered a disapproving nod.

“You should always follow her lead but perhaps not right now.”

“Please don’t start with the sycophantic nonsense. You seem like an intelligent man. Why are you so enthralled by her too?”

“We all have our place, Simms. Hypnotic goddesses are enthralling and irresistible. Worshipers exist to be captivated by them. I know where I stand with her and I love it. Consider yourself lucky if she plays with your mind.”

“Not interested.”

“Yeah, that’s what everyone says at first...”

Simms looked away and stood at the entrance to the office. It hurt being the only rational soul in a house of hypnotized madmen but what if the poor bastard was right? Would she eventually get inside his head as well? Hell, was she already there given his most recent train of thought. “Fuck! Remember what she did to David and snap out of it!”

She did it for him when she flashed a small gym card fresh out of Timothy’s wallet. FitMore was emblazoned in deliquescing red at the top-left corner.

“Well...?”

“That’s the one. Colonel Gibbons had the same card on him when we arrested him.”

“Are you sure?”

“As sure as we’re standing here together, 47-D.”

“This is part of the game, I’m sure. And look!” She glanced at the address. “Isn’t it curious that their facilities are just a couple of blocks away from here?”

“Yes. Too bad the place is closed right now. First thing in the morning.”

“Definitely. I’m dying for some ‘exercise’ with you, Special Agent Simms. Aren’t you?”

She pronounced the ‘e’ word in such a sultry way that he immediately regretted the strange boner coming to life.

Looking at the whole exchange with puppy eyes, Melvin chuckled.