The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Counting the Cupcakes

(Ff, hypnosis)

Two lesbian HypnoDommes from my other stories bring their followers to Womens Week at Uninhibited, the adult resort Wiseguy told us about in Busmans Holiday. They welcome volunteers from the other guests to join their crew in a hypnotically defined role which will guarantee great popularity and a very relaxing vacation.

Chapter 1: Gathering the Candidates

The slinky young Cuban hesitated in the doorway of the resort’s cocktail lounge. She spotted the chunky voluptuous Italian she was looking for, who noticed her and made a gesture of invitation. She sat down in the booth, saying, “It’s an honor to meet you in person, Dr. Aligniani. We’re not just Web pen pals; I’ve heard so much about you!”

The older woman made a face at her. “You’re not going to get away with that on vacation! I’m Pat, you’re Lana, and we’re two Hypnodommes together. There are going to be people here this week who would rank on you for being a lowly counselor with a mere Masters degree, instead of a lordly Piled Higher and Deeper like us pshrinks. I’ll expect you to stick up for yourself, recalling that you’re a better hypnotist than any of them I’ve ever seen work!”

“Yes, Ma’am!” Lana replied, and they shared a chuckle.

“I’ve persuaded six of my hypnotic associates to show up for this week. How many of your usual subjects are coming?”

“Only four could get away. That’s my penalty for having a fetish for married bi women!”

“Actually, all of my pussy posse fit that description too, but four of them live together in a power exchange relationship, so once they decided to come on down, I got all four of them. That makes ten; there are supposed to be over two hundred women here for this week, so I was hoping to have twenty Cupcakes available. I was thinking we could call for volunteers at the welcome meeting this evening, then do a dual induction group trance to help the new women catch up. My crew have already practiced the Cupcake trance, have yours?”

“Yes indeed! I had them take turns triggering each other to make sure it was working well, and to demonstrate how much fun it is. I figure the new volunteers should be salted with the ones who are already prepared, so each woman having her first Cupcake experience will be sitting next to one or two who have already been there.”

“Good thinking! I liked some of the suggestions in your email; let’s put them together with mine, and agree on a story to help the new Cupcakes accept their vacation role.”

“Marvelous! This will be practically the first time I’ve ever done a team trance; it’s nice to have a recreational purpose!”

Chapter Two: Learning to Be a Cupcake

Lana and Pat interwove their suggestions in a duet for the 24 women in the meeting room. Their own trained subjects dropped at once, and the influence of their example made it easy for the new women to relax and let go. The subjects entered a warm glow of arousal, and accepted that they would float in and out of that glow for the whole week they were here. They learned that their comfortable natural role was one of dazed amiable suggestibility, finding it too hard to think, and going along with anything any other woman wanted them to do. Especially when another woman called them Cupcake, they would feel deeply submissive to her. They would call her Ma’am or any other title of respect she preferred, finding her irresistibly sexy, and any lewd suggestion she made to them would feel like a wonderful idea and be accepted immediately and completely.

The two hypnotists gave instructions for enjoying this experience wholeheartedly while it lasted, then integrating it smoothly as a memory of a delightful vacation experience, meeting new people and expanding boundaries. They offered to help deal with any difficulties that arose, and invited the Cupcakes to meet again after breakfast to discuss any initial reactions to their new role.

After the Cupcakes had slept on their trance learning and talked it over with friends, most were eager to begin the experience, but two of the new volunteers came back to Pat and Lana and said they were not comfortable with this. They were released from the suggestions in a few minutes, leaving them just looking forward to a relaxing sexy vacation.

“Drat!” Pat said. “Call me a perfectionist, but the manager said we have a full house of 240 guests for this week, and I was hoping for a ten percent ratio. Don’t count your Cupcakes before they’re tranced!”

“Are you thinking what I think you’re thinking?” Lana smiled. “I was noticing a feeling of envy for the subjects. As Dommes, we rarely get to relax and be submissive for a while. If you’re up for it, why don’t we Cupcake each other?”

“Good reading!” Pat said with astonishment. “That was exactly what I wanted, but I hadn’t figured that out yet. Thank you, sister!”

“All part of the service!” Lana purred. She snuggled up next to Pat on a couch, and looked deep into her eyes. The two hypnotists were both experienced subjects, and very familiar with the Cupcake suggestions; in twenty minutes, both had accepted and internalized the role. As they emerged from trance, Lana put her tongue in Pat’s ear, then murmured, “There, that feels better already, doesn’t it...Cupcake?”

Pat’s body jolted slightly with the sudden change of state, and her pupils dilated as she looked at Lana. “Ma’am,” she said hoarsely, “this feels wonderful! I hope you’re going to take advantage of me; I already thought you were seriously cute, but now you’re so improbably sexy I have to make love with you or explode!”

“Good Cupcake!” Lana laughed. “Come on up to my room, and I’ll show you that my admiration for you is more than professional.”

Chapter Three: Gobbling the Cupcakes

A dozen Cupcakes strolled down the beach to where a group of other guests were gathered. They were wearing red cloth wristbands Pat had provided to mark out the Cupcakes among the guests. They removed their bikini tops and ceremoniously put them in their beach bags, knowing that they would not be needed for hours. Then they applied sunscreen to each other, giggling as they made a show of this for the other women, who cheered and applauded.

A large square-shouldered older woman had been sunbathing nude on a big beach towel; she was smiling as she appraised the Cupcakes. When she saw Xiang, the Asian member of the Fearsome Foursome Pat had trained, her breath hissed between her teeth as if she had been punched. Kathy, Xiang’s blonde companion of the day, said, “It looks like you’ve already found a fan, Supreme Lady. Not a surprise!”

Xiang went over to the woman who was staring at her, who wordlessly moved over to make room on her beach towel. “Were you in the mood for a Cupcake this morning?” she asked.

“Yes, Cupcake, I think I will gobble you up!” the fascinated woman replied. Xiang sighed with pleasure and relaxed. “Whatever you say, Ma’am!” she responded.

“I am Ermentraud from Berlin, and I was hoping for a vacation fling with a pretty young woman. You exceed my expectations! Of course the Cupcakes must be shared with the other guests, but I hope you will want to spend time with me every day.”

“Yes, Ma’am! I’m Xiang from Middle America, since no European has ever heard of Des Moines. My Cupcake trance is working; I am extremely attracted, and anything you suggest sounds like a wonderful plan to me!”

“If you would be so kind, please respond to my commands this week with ‘Ja, meine Herrin!’”

“Ja, meine Herrin!” Xiang responded automatically. She laughed and said, “It feels good to say that, meine Herrin! I hope you will use me for your pleasure soon, but what you want controls what we will do.”

“That is exactly right, Cupcake. While the other Cupcakes are finding friends, let us just kiss and caress each other’s breasts. Once we have more privacy, we will do more.”

Two small lithe black women had jumped up from their towel to meet the Cupcakes. They exchanged glances and giggled, then cut the two tallest Cupcakes out of the herd. Linda from the Foursome was a redhead, and Pat’s frequent girlfriend Janet had grey hair, but both were very pale white women. “Say hey, Cupcakes! We’re Mandy and Latifa,” said one of the black women. “We work as exotic dancers in Atlanta, with white guys slobbering over us all evening. We would love to get to know a couple of towering ice maidens who want to do anything we say!”

Janet and Linda looked at each other and laughed. “I don’t think you could call either of us a maiden!” Janet exclaimed. “Unless you want to, of course, Ma’am. If our milky skin color turns you on, maybe we could be Iced Cupcakes!”

All four women broke up at that. Latifa, the other black woman, said, “We’ll treat you like a timeshare, but we will want to see a lot of you this week. The racial role reversal is fun for both of us; would you mind calling each of us Your Blackness?”

“Yes, Your Blackness!” the two white women chorused. After more laughter, Mandy said seriously, “Come on over behind that sand dune, and find out how much you enjoy being under our black power.”

Lana’s subjects Ruth and Jenny strolled further down the beach, and accepted a friendly wave of invitation from a group of four older women. “We’re the WitchBitches of Wyoming,” one of the women explained. “We’re all public school teachers, and Wiccan practitioners. Our lifestyle would have gotten us called old maids fifty years ago. We prefer to think of ourselves as lesbians, but we’ve been discussing how to make that commitment less theoretical. Could we practice on you two cute young Cupcakes?”

Ruth and Jenny smiled and relaxed. Ruth said, “We appreciate your interest, Ma’am, especially calling us young!” Jenny added, “We find you all charming, Ma’am, and we’d love to have you practice on us, especially any naughty practices you’ve fantasized about!”

Chapter Four: A Cupcake Calms a Colleague

As Pat walked back into the hotel for lunch, reluctantly putting her top back on, she noticed a woman her age just checking in. As the new guest noticed her and stalked over to talk to her, she thought of Lana and remembered with relief that she had warned her. “What’s this Cupcake thing all about, Dr. Aligniani?” the newcomer challenged her.

Pat explained the Cupcake trance. “I don’t ask for your approval, Dr. Knight. All the women participating in this trance are doing so because they want to, and they all seem to be having fun.”

“I always have trouble approving of recreational hypnosis. It seems like degrading a professional tool. I must admit I’m very ready to find fault with any scheme of yours; that review you did of my last paper was a real hatchet job.”

“I was disappointed, because I’ve seen you do really good work when your political hot buttons aren’t being pushed. I wish you weren’t so easy to manipulate.”

“And I wish you weren’t such a Tea Party pinup girl! I’ve seen work of yours that was really first rate, too. How can you justify degrading other women, even on vacation?”

“In an adult vacation environment, being very easy to approach and erotically suggestible is appropriate behavior; I don’t see anything degrading about it. Neither does my partner in running this trance; we both took our own medicine.”

Her hostile colleague looked at Pat with growing speculation. “You mean you’re a Cupcake?”

Pat relaxed and noticed how attractive the other woman was. “Yes, Ma’am!", she replied.

Dr. Knight smiled slowly. “You may have a point that this vacation will be a good way to blow off steam from the real world. For the rest of this week, I’m going to dominate you a great deal, and you’re going to love it. You may address me as Master Bev!”

“Yes, Master Bev!” Pat replied with a smile.

Her new Master snorted, but decided to test the limits of this vacation relationship. “Carry my suitcase up to my room, then show your strange new respect for me by licking my ass!”

“Yes, Master Bev!”

The following evening, a group of several psychologists with political leanings similar to hers met in Beverly Knight’s suite. One after another, they caught on to who the nude slave girl waiting on them really was. “Is that actually Patricia Aligniani, subbing to you? You’ve really put her in her place!” one exclaimed.

“She’s participating in this scandalous but fun Cupcake hypnosis group you’ve heard about,” their hostess Bev explained complacently. “I decided to take advantage of her, partly for the political thrill of the thing. I mean, how many women like us have ever had a Republican sex slave? Then I found other advantages to the arrangement...”

“Umm, yes, she is pretty hot!” agreed another of the leftists. “Pat, does it bother you to have this Commie babe humiliating you?”

Pat replied calmly, “I’m doing what Master Bev told me to do, Ma’am, and that doesn’t feel humiliating at all. I’m enjoying it!”

Chapter Five: Lessons Learned

The Cupcakes assembled in their usual conference room on the afternoon of the last day, and Pat and Lana tranced them together. They removed the Cupcake suggestions, and reinforced their instructions to keep and integrate the experiences the subjects had had this week as a positive contribution to their lives. As the smiling subjects emerged, blinking themselves awake, Lana said, “If you’re ready to comment on how the trance worked for you and what you learned this week, Pat and I would love to get some feedback!”

A rangy brunette from Boston said, “What a luau!”

The other women giggled; a slim blonde from Berkeley agreed, “I’ve been a lesbian since high school, but I think I’ve learned here not to leave that as a dry political commitment. I think I had more sex this week than I’d had in the last two years! I really liked it that a woman could have me simply by calling me Cupcake. Even if I’d just been thinking she was ugly, suddenly I noticed how sexy she was and I wanted to grow closer. I think I’ll turn down that total accessibility by about half, but I want to keep the other half. I know several women who have made a public commitment to make love with any woman who asks them unless there’s some serious reason not to. That always felt like an impossible dream of high-end sisterhood to me; now it’s my aspirational goal!”

A mousy-looking actuary who had come down from Iowa with Pat’s friend Janet gave a statistical summary. “I had sex 33 times this week, with 14 different women. I learned three new sexual practices, including one I’d barely heard of, and I loved every minute of it! I’m not very pretty, and it was a thrill to me to attract all that attention. Women who would never have given me the time of day at home were wildly excited by the fact that I couldn’t say No. I’m a little sore, but it was worth it!”

A plump redhead from Alabama seemed tense and anxious, so Pat sat down next to her. “Are you OK, Sue Ellen?” she murmured. The woman choked out, “That wasn’t just a long guided fantasy, was it, Pat? All that stuff really happened?”

“It sure did! Was anything in particular about it upsetting to you?”

Sue Ellen wailed, “Oh my God, I’m such a slut!”

A brash New Yorker interjected, “Well, honey, you don’t have to do that stuff anymore if you don’t want to. You earned your Slut Merit Badge this week!”

Pat glared at her and hugged the sobbing Sue Ellen. “She’s a twit, but she’s right that you get to choose how to use the lessons learned here. If you found out several things that you don’t like to do, even though they feel good, because you feel embarrassed about them afterwards, you can just keep that knowledge, and use it to help keep you safe. Talk to me after if you need any help working through this.”

A local Puerto Rican college girl related to several of the hotel staff had been given a discount for working part-time this week. She said, “I’d enjoyed a few experiences with my girlfriend, and I wanted to find out if sex with women should be a big thing for me, or just something once in a while. Wow, did the women here make my mind up about that! I was looking at several handsome men on the hotel staff earlier today, and as soon as I saw one of the women who had Cupcaked me, it was like they just faded into the wallpaper. I don’t think I’ll be a bigot or anything, I still want babies, but from now on, if anybody calls me a lesbian, I won’t argue.”

Chapter Six: Meeting Again at the Conference

The following year’s Association meeting brought Pat and Bev together on a panel discussion. The organizers who had arranged that had wanted to see sparks fly, but the topic was one of the areas they happened largely to agree about, so they just led a spirited and informative conference. As the group broke up, Pat came up to Bev and asked her, “Did you want to spend some private time with me this week? I noticed you kept stealing glances at me during the panel, like you didn’t want to but you couldn’t help it!”

“That’s just right,” Bev agreed. “It’s politically inconvenient for me to be emotionally involved with you, and I suspect the same is true for you, but I’ve decided I don’t care. How do you feel about it, Pat? Do you have any resentment for the stuff I made you do while you were a Cupcake?”

“Nothing I minded! The way Lana and I structured the Cupcake trance, the mental fuzz and the compulsion to submit went away at the end of the week, but the infatuation with every woman who Cupcaked us would last indefinitely. I must say that suggestion is working now on me, Bev. I wasn’t just stealing glances at you; I was finding it hard to keep my hands off you!”

Bev hugged Pat, then gave her a kiss with tongue. “That feeling is mutual!” she gasped. “Do you have any thoughts on how we should relate to each other?”

“I would like to Domme you this time. Not for revenge or anything, just to explore all the possibilities of our relationship. I don’t need to show you off on a leash at the Tea Party dinner; people on my end of the spectrum are more ready to accept that love is blind.”

“Take me, I’m yours! I’m thinking this might be mostly a meetings-and-vacations relationship, but we should enjoy it as much as we can.”

“Just what I’m thinking! We’re both forty-mumble, set in our ways and embedded in a personal and professional matrix. I don’t think I’ll make you my upstairs parlormaid, unless you really want me to!”

“Fun fantasy, but I imagine it would get old quickly.”

Pat stared deep into Bev’s eyes for a moment and said, “I could make you be my personal servant if you did want that. In our spare time this week, you’re going to do anything I say. Do you accept this reality?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

The End